Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
arun
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

Post by arun »

wig wrote:Seven charity workers, six of them women, have been shot dead in north-west Pakistan, police say.
{Snipped}
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20880948
The citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will be well advised to exclusively light candles for the women killed in their own country given the overwhelming need and refrain from being tempted into lighting candles for women in “Kashmir, Palestine, India or anywhere in the world”.

The pathetic state of gender equality in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not require the citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to inflict their mischievous concern on the rest of the world, in particular in areas where Mohammaddens play victim such as Kashmir and Palestine:

Candle light vigil to show solidarity with Indians
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Killing Charity Workers and Women in the Name of Jihad in Pakistan: Same Hatred Supported in Syria :
The stark reality of the New Year is that Islamists will continue to kill in the name of Allah in many nations just like usual. In Syria radical Islamists are killing minorities and mainstream Sunni Muslims, who don’t follow their creed of hatred. Meanwhile in Pakistan it is open season against killing charity workers, health workers and burning people alive who allegedly blaspheme against the prophet of Islam.

Pakistan and other nations including America, the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia supported Islamists against communist Afghanistan in the 1980s and early 1990s. The consequences of this are still reverberating today. However, the so-called elites in the above named nations have literally “gotten away with mass murder and chaos.”

More alarming, the same destabilization processes which were used against Afghanistan by supporting international jihadist networks in the 1980s and early 1990s is now being used against Syria. This means that mainstream Sunni Muslim clerics are being killed in Syria by international jihadists and indoctrinated Islamists at home. Therefore, the same forces which enabled September 11 to take place are once more involved in supporting radical Sunni Islamism in the Levant.

Of course nations like America, France and the United Kingdom are trying to cover their collective tracks. Yet their collective cover is blown because these nations are not putting pressure on Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar to stop funneling resources, military hardware and creating many terrorist rat-lines in order to enter Syria. On the contrary, the usual players are delegating many intricate webs in order to destabilize Syria and clearly they all know that Islamists are filling the vacuum.

However, the massacre of charity workers by Islamists in Pakistan is a stark reminder that once the “Islamist genie is out,” then it is difficult to put it back in its bottle. Of the seven charity workers that were killed in Pakistan it is known that 6 were women. If Syria is anything to go by then the same Islamists will have probably been chanting “God is great” before killing women in cold blood – and the same applies to the death of the male charity worker. After all, in the world of “year zero Islamists” then killing in the name of Allah is all that matters irrespective if they are killing Muslims or non-Muslims. All that matters to these Islamists is death and destruction.

Prior to nations supporting international Islamists in Afghanistan in the 1980s and early 1990s, then the indoctrination of Salafi Islam and other radical conservative versions which hate diversity were on the back-foot. However, once the leaders of America, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom and other Gulf states supported Islamic jihadist movements then a barbaric reality entered the vacuum. The consequences of this are still reverberating today and this applies to endless massacres against Shia Muslims in Pakistan, persecution of non-Muslims, enormous discrimination against Ahmadiyya Muslims, attacking teachers who want to educate women and a host of other barbaric realities. ………………….
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/01/pakista ... in_2012_2/
Pakistan child measles deaths surge in 2012
Measles cases surged in Pakistan in 2012, and hundreds of children died from the disease, an international health body said Tuesday.

In recent days Pakistani officials said they launched an immunization campaign to reach children in the worst-hit areas. But the country still struggles with a beleaguered health care system, unsanitary conditions in many regions and a lack of education about how to prevent disease. All those factors make it difficult to combat infectious diseases such as measles and polio.

Also, many oppose vaccinations, suspecting they are meant to harm their people.

A spokeswoman for the World Health Organization, Maryam Yunus, said that 306 children died in Pakistan of measles in 2012, compared to 64 the year before.

She said the jump was most pronounced in southern Sindh province, where measles killed 210 children in 2012. She said 28 children died there in 2011.

The World Health Organization did not give a reason for the increase in deaths, but a provincial health official in Sindh said that the disease hit areas where poor families did not vaccinate their children.
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Aditya_V wrote:Well these Kafir Yindoo indegrediants, I tell you

Indian ingredient led to cough syrup deaths: Pakistan official

A logical person would however, ask why there has been no massive death toll in India considering its use in Indian cough syrups. But too much ask of a Paki
I am sure there is no Indian hand in it, not sure of any Indian D1CK in it though :mrgreen:
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

shiv wrote:
Also, many oppose vaccinations, suspecting they are meant to harm their people.
This cannot be taken lightly or sarcastically. Where there is smoke, fire burns beneath. ISI is long known for its barbaric acts. Nothing bars them from killing their own population, especially pashtuns, balochs and to some extend sindhis. Vaccination has long been used in pakiland as a political tool. Osama bin laden episode is just another example. American made ISI taste their own medicine. My sympathies for the targeted pakistani population. Poor people die without and by vaccination. I dont endorse killing of NGO workers but it is an example of desperate act to save one's community and ISI is directly responsible for this.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

abhijitm wrote: This cannot be taken lightly or sarcastically. Where there is smoke, fire burns beneath. ISI is long known for its barbaric acts. Nothing bars them from killing their own population, especially pashtuns, balochs and to some extend sindhis. Vaccination has long been used in pakiland as a political tool. Osama bin laden episode is just another example. American made ISI taste their own medicine. My sympathies for the targeted pakistani population. Poor people die without and by vaccination. I dont endorse killing of NGO workers but it is an example of desperate act to save one's community and ISI is directly responsible for this.
My take on this is that it is a case of sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind.

Pakistani elites, from whom sprang Jinnah and the Army Officer corps believed that they (Pakis) were modern in outlook but superior to Indians because they were Muslim. The half-wit Zia was fully indoctrinated into this line of thought (insofar as buffoons could be said to think) and believed that promotion of Islam would lead to victory.

It is leading to victory of a bunch of imbeciles who don't care which way they or anyone else dies. Pakistan needs to get much worse that it is now to prove to the world that Islam at its core is outdated and those who follow the faith need a rethink about what it means to be Muslim. Pakistan ain't half bad yet. We need to hear of massacres where gunmen kill scores or hundreds of Pakistanis in the name of Islam. Only then can the true destiny of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan be fulfilled.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

The Jews are leaving nothing to chance it seems. After all, didnt some Israeli General say that his biggest nightmare was having to fight the mighty TSPA?
Khaibar khaibar ya yahood, jaish-i-muhammad saya' ud :rotfl:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Islam is leading to victory-it is a perfect poison pill defence. Pakistanis have inoculated themselves against the virus of akhand Bharat. No sane Indian Hindu, Muslim or Sikh wants anything to do with Pakistan. Thus their elites are free to ensure their comforts in the manner of Muslim feudals through Indian history only this time it is Muslim peasants not largely Hindu that are enslaved.

There are people starving to death in Sindh, Pakhtoons are regulary.. er.. levitated, but I do see lots of salwar kameezed women in big sunglasses on Bond street.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

shiv wrote:Also, many oppose vaccinations, suspecting they are meant to harm their people.
It is a tragedy.. Nay a farce. A vaccine that costs around Rs100 (including an Measles shot after one month) and given in Primary Health Centers for free in many civilized states here, is not allowed to be given in Paki land and thousands of kids perish, due to the rank cretinism of the Mullah driven and Military sanctioned brainwashing ?

I still remember the time when I was down with German measles as a kid in Bangalore while in 2nd std. Was bedridden for close to 3 weeks. A nasty viral infection to get. I really thank the likes of Serum Institute of India and others to have crashed the cost of the vaccine made in India to the levels where it can be afforded by millions of this country without a big dent in the pocket.

If only the Pakis ASK as part of this Aman Ki Tamasha, millions of vials of vaccines can be sent across the border. But no.. The Nutters there will blow up the trucks carrying the vaccines and kill the folks administering them.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

vina wrote:
shiv wrote:Also, many oppose vaccinations, suspecting they are meant to harm their people.
It is a tragedy.. Nay a farce. A vaccine that costs around Rs100 (including an Measles shot after one month) and given in Primary Health Centers for free in many civilized states here, is not allowed to be given in Paki land and thousands of kids perish, due to the rank cretinism of the Mullah driven and Military sanctioned brainwashing ?

I still remember the time when I was down with German measles as a kid in Bangalore while in 2nd std. Was bedridden for close to 3 weeks. A nasty viral infection to get. I really thank the likes of Serum Institute of India and others to have crashed the cost of the vaccine made in India to the levels where it can be afforded by millions of this country without a big dent in the pocket.

If only the Pakis ASK as part of this Aman Ki Tamasha, millions of vials of vaccines can be sent across the border. But no.. The Nutters there will blow up the trucks carrying the vaccines and kill the folks administering them.
In pakiland, one cannot trust anything or anyone. Vaccines(polio or otherwise) can be used to exterminate whole communities or make them impotent. I think paki people are well-advised in being cautious. I am not trying to be piskological. I really think that in pakiland, one cannot trust anything and there is no way to verify. So, people have no choice but to be extra-cautious and suspect everything.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

vina wrote:

I'm all for Indian vaccines to be exported to Pakistan.

Once mullahs & abduls learn this haram vaccine is yindoo made, they will blow up every vaccine in their country just to be on the safe side. :D Chankian strat-e-jee only.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=82079
ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has recommended the army be deployed at all polling stations and should stay there until results are announced.
:)
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Looks like there's a fuel crisis in Pakistan. There's a shortage of petrol and CNG. Time to extend the begging bowl to the Arabs again.
http://dawn.com/2013/01/02/fuel-crisis- ... commuters/

Best bakilicious quote from the article:
“Previously, people used to call me ‘ustad’ but now almost everybody is asking me to move my pushcart away from streets and other areas” :((
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

India hai na....there might be shortage of power/fuel but we always have some for our brother :P :oops:
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

partha wrote:
ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has recommended the army be deployed at all polling stations and should stay there until results are announced.
:)
So Qadri d Qalandar on his way to Sadr-e-Mumlikat?
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

arun wrote: The citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will be well advised to exclusively light candles for the women killed in their own country given the overwhelming need and refrain from being tempted into lighting candles for women in “Kashmir, Palestine, India or anywhere in the world”.

The pathetic state of gender equality in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not require the citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to inflict their mischievous concern on the rest of the world, in particular in areas where Mohammaddens play victim such as Kashmir and Palestine:

Candle light vigil to show solidarity with Indians
Ebil Yindoos, The good intentions of paki gunmen has not been praised by the world media. They have removed the lone child in that van before killing the women. :wink:

Doesn't this gesture deserve praise? :mrgreen:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20886627
Gunmen who killed 7 aid workers in Pakistan removed a child from the vehicle before shooting the occupants dead. The child was then put back into the vehicle before the gunmen fled.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

kish wrote:The routine life is unperturbed in karachi, 4 people as usual has been dispatched to jannat. This daily ritual is unaffected by the dialogue between TTP and Paki Govt.

Thanks be to Allah, such a peaceful life is impossible in Hindu dominated India.

Karachi violence: Four gunned down in Sohrab Goth
Four people were gunned down by unidentified men on Monday in Ayub Goth area of the restive Sohrab Goth, Express News reported.
Incidents of target killing and acts of violence have been rife in the provincial capital with over 1,363 lives lost at the hands of target killers during the past five years.
Meanwhile, Daily life is unaffected in Karachi.

Blast near MQM rally in Pakistan kills 4, injures over 50
A powerful bomb went off at a busy intersection in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi Tuesday, injuring over 50 people and kiling 4, witnesses and police officials said.
The only disturbing new is in the last line of that article. Last week the ratio was 6:50, now it has come down to 4:50. :(
Last week, a bomb blast on a passenger bus in the busy Cantt area had left six people dead and around 50 injured.
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

krishnan wrote:India hai na....there might be shortage of power/fuel but we always have some for our brother :P :oops:
Why depend on kaffir Hindoos? Momeen had come up with soup-e-rear solution some time back but a YYY kaanspiracy thwarted the implementation of the move --> Baajitiv idea to resolve power problem
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

MFN status to India: Issue to be linked to release of water
Various representative bodies of farmers have demanded that the “Most Favoured Nation” (MFN) status to India be linked to the release of water in the dried up Pakistan rivers Ravi and Sutlej to the tune of 30,000 acre feet per day to revive the river life and supplement the replenishing of underground water for drinking purposes, especially in south Punjab.
Next what? Give cashmeer to get MFN status. :(
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

Pak offers to insure foreign businessmen
Pakistan is offering to insure foreign businessmen :lol: to attract overseas investment in the country, officials said Wednesday.

A series of wealthy countries, including Australia, Britain and the United States, advise against non-essential travel to Pakistan and this makes insurance unavailable or very expensive for citizens who wish to visit.

But the government hopes that by offering insurance to foreigners invited to Pakistan on business, it can help revive the flagging economy
Pakis have no shame. :rotfl:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

kish wrote: Doesn't this gesture deserve praise? :mrgreen:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20886627
Gunmen who killed 7 aid workers in Pakistan removed a child from the vehicle before shooting the occupants dead. The child was then put back into the vehicle before the gunmen fled.
Alhamdulillah! The benevolence of Islam does not allow the killing of children.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

kish wrote:MFN status to India: Issue to be linked to release of water
Various representative bodies of farmers have demanded that the “Most Favoured Nation” (MFN) status to India be linked to the release of water in the dried up Pakistan rivers Ravi and Sutlej to the tune of 30,000 acre feet per day to revive the river life and supplement the replenishing of underground water for drinking purposes, especially in south Punjab.
Next what? Give cashmeer to get MFN status. :(
cashmere is about water anyway...
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Oppression of Minorities in Pakistan thread.

Report on religion inspired Intra-Mohammadden violence unleashed by the followers of the majority Sunni sect of Mohammaddenism on their co-religionists belonging to the minority Shia / Shiite sect in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan during 2012. Report provides month wise, city wise and province wise statistics:

502 Shia Muslims embraced martyrdom in 2012 due to takfiri terrorist attacks
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

It looks like army is itching to come to power in Land of Pure.
Internal threats greatest risk: Pak Army

January 02, 2013 - Updated 2135 PKT

RAWALPINDI: Changing operational priorities after 11 years, the Pakistan Army has termed internal threats as the greatest danger to the country's security, Geo News reported Wednesday
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^Well Hakeemullah's press conference has had its impact looks like. We also have Ejaz Haider :(( on ET today.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

jash_p wrote:It looks like army is itching to come to power in Land of Pure.

RAWALPINDI: Changing operational priorities after 11 years, the Pakistan Army has termed internal threats as the greatest danger to the country's security, Geo News reported Wednesday
There was a tweet by tarikh fateh that TSPA cannot come to power in coup thanks to Curry Langoor Aid bill
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

Brad Goodman

Quote:

There was a tweet by tarikh fateh that TSPA cannot come to power in coup thanks to Curry Langoor Aid bill

Do you think Mard-A-Momin is afraid of Curry Langoor ? Half Kuffar Ombaba have to bow down, and make exception to rule, start paying jazia in name of Humanity.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

2013 account opened. Droneacharya dispatches 5. may this year be prosperous with good harvests.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Paki MQM Mazaki, Dekh Ke Mush Fatti, Ask Stiching Taaki By Khaki On this Jhaaki
Altaf seeks army’s help for revolution
KARACHI - MQM chief Altaf Hussain on Tuesday sought army’s help to bring about the revolution his party was striving for under the leadership of the Tehrik Minhajul Quran Chairman Dr Tahirul Qadri.Dr Qadri flew into the cosmopolitan city to reciprocate the visit an MQM delegation had paid to the TMQ headquarters in Lahore a couple of days ago and address a huge gathering organised to receive him during his maiden visit to Nine Zero, the headquarters of his newfound political partner.The London-based MQM leader, in his hour-long telephonic address, also appealed to the philanthropists to donate generously according to their capacity to bear the expenses of the January 14 long march on Islamabad and make it a success. Camps have been set up to receive the funds, he aaded.Reiterating that the MQM-TMQ struggle would continue till the change of the exploitative system, Altaf said that after January 14 the activists of the two parties would seize the Raiwind estate (belonging to the Sharifs).The two leaders started the New Year by making the most hard-hitting speeches aimed at ‘energising’ their supporters for the cause ahead.Analysts believe that in case the rulers or somebody else did not take necessary steps to have the planned long march cancelled, the political system may face a serious threat. There are speculations that since the economy is about to collapse because of the corrupt practices of those in power, the powers that be might have the compelling reason to play the role of a saviour.While announcing his future course of action, the MQM chief kept the doors for talks with the rulers open, saying that Dr Qadri would take a decision about parleys. “A decision about talks will be taken jointly by me and Altaf Hussain,” Qadri cut in.This was a rare show of love and unity between the two leaders, who were speaking the same language, giving the same message to feudal, capitalists, waderas and corrupt elements in society.“The journey for a revolution has started and will continue till the mission is accomplished,” said the MQM chief.He said the MQM-TMQ would rid the country of dynastic politics, looters of national wealth and those who got loans written off. He asked the Chief Election Commissioner if he was empowered to disqualify such elements for any public office.Honest and competent people belonging to poor and middle classes would be brought to the fore, he said.No power on earth can now block the revolution, said the MQM chief, thanking the PML-Q for lending support and appealing to other parties to join the ‘journey for revolution’.He held out an assurance that the march on Islamabad was not targeted at derailing the system. In fact, it was meant to reform it.Before the MQM’s leader address, Dr Tahirul Qadri said Islamabad would be converted into the biggest ‘Tahrir Square’, a place which was the venue of all protests against then Egyptian oligarch Hosni Mubarak. The struggle led to the fall of the then president after some 30 years in power.The TMQ chief said the struggle for the revolution would be completely peaceful.He said a genuine democratic system would be introduced in the country, uprooting the existing system of exploitation.He was very happy to note that he and the MQM chief had harmony of thought on the subject. He again made it clear that he was not a candidate for any office in the govt
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Gunmen kidnap Lucky seven Pakistani soldiers in Punjab
Mubarak Ho Subb Ko , Nye Saal kaa Aana: Mai Khush Hoon Dekh, Paki Season Ka Jamana
ISLAMABAD: Gunmen kidnapped seven soldiers from a bus in Pakistan on Wednesday, military officials said, just days after Taliban forces executed 21 pro-government paramilitaries they had seized.
The gunmen took the seven soldiers and let go a sweeper on the bus with them, one military official said. The gunmen were wearing military uniforms, other sources said.The men were travelling between army headquarters in Rawalpindi and their stations in the northern province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa when they were taken off their bus in Jand in Punjab province.Taliban commander Tariq Afridi, who has forces in the area, was not available for comment and no Taliban spokesman returned calls seeking comment.Last week the Taliban kidnapped 23 paramilitary pro-government forces. Twenty-one of their bodies, bound, blindfolded and shot in the head, were discovered on Sunday. One man escaped and another was badly wounded who later succumbed to his wounds.A military offensive over the past two years has clawed back swathes of Pakistan from the Taliban.But the insurgents are still able to organise kidnaps and killings over wide swathes of the country and high-profile attacks have increased over the past month. Elections are scheduled for the spring and the insurgency will be a key issue.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-82167 ... :-Pak-Army
RAWALPINDI: Changing operational priorities after 11 years, the Pakistan Army has termed internal threats as the greatest danger to the country's security, Geo News reported Wednesday.

The paradigm shift in Pakistan military's operational priorities has come to the fore in a 'Green Book' containing the ideology of Pak Army.

According to sources, a decision has been made to extend the reach of Pak Army's latest Green Book to the people as well as the diplomats.

The book declares the internal threats as a greater risk for the country's integrity compared to the danger present at its eastern borders.

The situation at western borders, gorilla activities (wah wah kya angrezi!)and blasts have been termed dangerous for the country's security.

Sources further said that a new chapter on 'Conventional Warfare' has also been incorporated in the Green Book.
I suspect that many of the Shitistani army's Pashtun men must have deserted by now, leaving mainly Pakjabis. I seriously doubt if ethnic Pashtuns will enthusiastically undertake the action they are required to take in the north west.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Same news from Yawn makes more sense
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan army has changed its operational priorities for the first time in eleven years and described internal threats as the greatest risk to the country’s security, DawnNews reported on Wednesday.

The ongoing guerrilla war in the tribal area near borders with Afghanistan and armed attacks from different groups and elements on security installations and in cities were mentioned as biggest security threat in the new ‘army doctrine.’

The army publishes the doctrine to review its war preparedness and capabilities in order to keep them on the right track.

A new chapter, ‘sub-conventional warfare’ has been included in the “green book” for the first time.

Without naming characters in the war, the book talked about few groups and elements and also mentioned cross-border attacks from Afghanistan.

The over 200-page green book is being distributed among military commanders and the military sources said that it would also be shared with the public and will also be posted on the army’s website at an appropriate time.

According to BBC, defence analyst Talat Masood says that Pakistan army for the first time has admitted that the real threat is emanating internally and along the western borders and not from India, which was previously considered as number one enemy of the state.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

And, the response by MHA is the most irresponsible I have heard in a long time. It says,
“Visas are being given to the team, coaches and PCB officials. Individuals who have return tickets and proper bookings in India were given visas… the MHA did not look into individual cases,” a senior MHA official said.
This MHA official must be proceeded against for gross dereliction of duty. Would India give a visa to Professor Hafeez Saeed saheb if he was appointed as an ulema of the Islamic Pakistani team just because he also had proper bookings and return tickets ?
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

^^^^
The report about internal threats more than sdre threat against TSPA :D
Are there reasons to suspect our folks know about this and
1) hence made it easy to TSPA to concentrate on western borders.
2) offer concessions after concessions to TSPA despite no indication of tsp to honor its part of piss process
3) role of unkil
4) some defence hawks also said about these-- reducing our threat perception across the borders.

Does sdre fear breakup of tsp and its murderous hordes with infected with hate poor pious abduls crossing our borders.

When former RAW founder said -- leave tsp to stew in its own juices,
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

krisna wrote:Does sdre fear breakup of tsp and its murderous hordes with infected with hate poor pious abduls crossing our borders.

When former RAW founder said -- leave tsp to stew in its own juices,
krisna, I do not buy this theory. TSP hordes would cross over into India irrespective of what happens or does not happen there.

That RAW founder's statement cannot be assumed to be true for all times to come. Times and effects have changed.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

arun wrote:X Posted from the Oppression of Minorities in Pakistan thread.

502 Shia Muslims embraced martyrdom in 2012 due to takfiri terrorist attacks
How come one be martyr if died without fighting? Or martyrdom means something else to Shias?
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Anujan wrote:2013 account opened. Droneacharya dispatches 5. may this year be prosperous with good harvests.
aah...you have very low expectations... Dream big...

Modi may get elected this year and end the tamasha... So, far, pakistan was only enroute to being a failed state, but never quite there... I think it will change this year. Pakistan will finally succeed this year in becoming a failed state. Pakiland may break up this year... and cease to exist by the year end.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

abhijitm wrote:How come one be martyr if died without fighting? Or martyrdom means something else to Shias?
Many Sunni and Shi'a interpretations say that the believer who accepts death from unnatural causes while keeping his Imaan (doctrinal affiliation) intact is a martyr. Thus, if Indonesian or Pakistani Moslems die due to tsunamis, floods, earthquakes, or collateral damage during war, it was their good fortune of shahadat (martyrdom). But if Indians or Americans died due to earthquakes, hurricanes or terrorism, it means Allah was punishing them for non-believing or obscene lifestyles and unjust foreign policy.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

I hope this guy's movements are watched very carefully when he is in India. Never liked him.