Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
krithivas
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

Post by krithivas »

Remember Capt. Saurabh Kalia. Remember Capt. Saurabh Kalia.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

This beheading happened today. i suspect that something as serious had taken place a couple of days earlier which necessitated IA to cross the LoC.

I wouldn't be surprised if elements of TTP have been sent across by the PA, though the PA by themselves are as capable of such brutalities.
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

rsingh wrote:
rajpa wrote:^^^
An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind. Please understand mr jingo.
WTF . You mean to say that stay blind and be happy that at least your aggressor has eyes. Do not preach if you do not understand the quote.
Peace my friend. Om shanti! (Control your emotions). May our shivering dhoti be seen as a truce offering !!!
Last edited by rajpa on 08 Jan 2013 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

abhishek_sharma wrote:Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
Saying in advance: Everyone, please control your anger if/when the Govt comes out with a statement on what happened today on the LoC.
Mr. Aroor also kindly advice us what to do after GoI comes up with a statement.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

For some reason, Shiv Aroor kept saying that the IA is repeatedly telling him that it was TSPA folks who were there and NOT TTP/RSS/VHP/Abdul from Faisalabad.

So, IA knows it was the uniformed jihadis behind this.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

It is gross escalation on part of Bakistan , perhaps knowing that Chini troops are sitting pretty in POK. This explain automated response...........as if it was all pre planned. IMO China is reminding India that it is bogged down on its Western borders.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

It clearly looks now that the TSPA wanted to lay a trap for India; by provoking the IA first, then creating a huge hype with the ISPR continuing to keep the flames alive through social network, going to the US and PRC etc. Now, this mutilation will be justified as retaliation for the earlier Indian attack.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

In the perfect scenario, IA will teach Pakistani army a lesson, and Indian politician would announce it. In a less perfect situation, IA will do what it has to do, and Indian politicians will not announce it to the public. In a far less situation, Indian Politician would tie the hands of IA. I doubt the politician can really control what happens in the trenches. So my guess is that #2 will play out and we will never have the satisfaction of knowing it happened. Such is life. And Pakistan cannot openly claim it happened either.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

They want John Kerry to jump in and give them some more billions!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

^ trap or no trap I want see action.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

I doubt the politician can really control what happens in the trenches. So my guess is that #2 will play out and we will never have the satisfaction of knowing it happened. Such is life. And Pakistan cannot openly claim it happened either.
Would agree and hope and pray it comes true.
Now, this mutilation will be justified as retaliation for the earlier Indian attack.
Could be but somehow, still feel that something did happen 2 days back and must have been something extreme for IA to do the thing it did.
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

it is possible that the events actually happened in the reverse order of the reporting dates and what ia did was actually the revenge attack.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

rajpa wrote:it is possible that the events actually happened in the reverse order of the reporting dates and what ia did was actually the revenge attack.
Interesting..very much possible
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

it might also be a plausible explanation for why unkil and lizard got their chaddis in a twist..

as usual tsp make some brave tactical move, and ia sends up a disproportionate response up their arse and they go weeping to unkil and lizard - who are forced to make some public statements.. while ia just keeps quiet and mea white dhotis shiver in the wind. all chankian onlee in the land of chankia...
Last edited by rajpa on 08 Jan 2013 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
Angry & bent on retaliation, the Army's hands are tied by a pigeonhearted PM who wants to be remembered as an Indo-Pak peacemaker.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

sum wrote:
rajpa wrote:it is possible that the events actually happened in the reverse order of the reporting dates and what ia did was actually the revenge attack.
Interesting..very much possible
No it is not possible. If that is the case, means pakis have already been punished then why Army and GoI want to publish the news in reverse order and now carry the onus of retaliation?
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Enough with this aman ka tamasha bakarchodi Army needs to take action and show our chootiya PM the middle finger if he tries to stop them but the question is, Is our Army chief up for the task ???
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

abhishek_sharma wrote:Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
Angry & bent on retaliation, the Army's hands are tied by a pigeonhearted PM who wants to be remembered as an Indo-Pak peacemaker.
I believe the matter is totally in the hands of army. Are they now trying to hide behind MMS? So what if now they retaliate? what would happen? Have the generals become too much fond of the cosy seats under their a$$?
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

abhijitm wrote: No it is not possible. If that is the case, means pakis have already been punished then why Army and GoI want to publish the news in reverse order and now carry the onus of retaliation?
Quite possible. Infact I now believe that is what happened.

Because TSP wanted to make some political capital out of it, GOI is dhoti shivering in retrospect and doing some shadow boxing.. IA is playing along because they know they have done their job and dont want to be seen as bloodthirsty revenge seekers.. all izz well, we are indians onlee.

it will be good if this version of the story is propagated to the world. maybe my chaiwalla's tea leaves told me this story, who knows!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

It is your subconscious fearing inaction from GoI and Army trying to find theories to save your dignity.
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

yes we are all used to dhoti shivering theories.. our stories of valour can be found not only in the gaming thread.. besides the fact i have posted some stories there as well, i know what i am talking about here.. :)
Last edited by rajpa on 08 Jan 2013 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
Advait
BRFite

Post by Advait »

As expected, our media is trying to underplay the attack. Expect the same from netas. What I can't understand is why can't IA or some ppl within IA release the photos to media to provoke outrage among public to put pressure on GoI. This will give IA free hand in dealing with these barbarians. How can our men posted at the front keep up their morale if they are supposed to tolerate this outrages for the sake of peace.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

The 2 fellow Indians will be in VeeraSwargam.
Now experienced Rakshaks, what is the possible retaliation/action IA can take to send the pigs to hell? Similar raid onto Paki positions? Or considering it's a violation of our territory as well, something more?
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

Gentle Rakshaks, the retaliation has already happened, and it did much earlier!! Spread the word!!!
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Unintended consequence: Every young serving Jawan would have cleansed themselves of residue WKKness with this attack. These folks are going to be the Generals and Brigadiers in 15 - 20 years. Hopefully they know where the limits of their humanity ends (it ends near LOC).
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

+786

GoI and IA are together in this game. In fact GoI+IA avenged this attack already in 1971 by creating BD.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

rajpa wrote:Gentle Rakshaks, the retaliation has already happened, and it did much earlier!! Spread the word!!!
Yeah, and there's a bridge in Manhattan I can sell you for cheap....

We'll see how this plays out.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Per TimesNow, more firing from LoC.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

CHindu

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/p ... epage=true
Mr. Sahu said: “(The) Pakistani soldiers... slit the throats of two Army soldiers.” He said the 29 Baloch regiment is said to be involved in the attack.
*snip*
He said the latest attack was being taken up “sternly through official channels”.
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

No self-flagellation on BRF please..

PS: I am not buying a bridge in Manhattan at the moment :D
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

saravana wrote:CHindu

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/p ... epage=true
Mr. Sahu said: “(The) Pakistani soldiers... slit the throats of two Army soldiers.” He said the 29 Baloch regiment is said to be involved in the attack.
*snip*
He said the latest attack was being taken up “sternly through official channels”.
I hope its something more than dossiers (I know, I know.. its the GOI :( )
Advait
BRFite

Post by Advait »

No need for Chankyian thinking here. Infact Chankyia is getting a bad name because of the cowardly attitude of our netas and elites.

What's next? We must not be provoked cause our sooper-duper IT economy will suffer cause gora investros will run away. I can bet gov chamchas will say let us give Shri Hagelji a chance to bring bliss.
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

Folks, pls train yourselves in this line of thought.. it is reverse conspiracy theory.. but perched well in fact..

i want a few people to start actively contributing to the reverse event theory.. atleast create a thread on this.. come on dudes..

here is one more nugget.. due to the chankian evolution of events, now IA and GOI get one more shot at having to retaliate up the paki ass.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

अमन का चैनल खोलिए|
किरकिट दिल खोल के खेलिए|
पीपुल टू पीपुल बतियाइए|
मुर्ग मुसल्लम खाइए|
गर गोश्त कम पड़े तो|
हमारे जवान ले जाइए||
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

^^ Nicely done, sir.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

When 166 innocent mothers, fathers, brothers, kids, grand parents lost lives, when Kalia was tortured and killed, we remained silent and all we could do was send out dossiers and also invited them to invest in India and extended a warm welcome to Miandad. And now two more soldiers were beheaded. Saar, and now we think we will act and take revenge? and if we don't act it is because of Chanikian move?
Advait
BRFite

Post by Advait »

Maybe Dhimmi Singh and Madam will use this to divert attention from the Delhi rape case and launch a huge retaliatory strike. That would a real Chankiyan move.

Nah..lets all discuss Dhoni's career.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Some paki admiral on timesnow saying these jihadi have been putting in place Indians since last 1000 years. This came after Arnab called coward paki army using these Jihadis for deniability.
Last edited by Sushupti on 08 Jan 2013 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Panchod pakis spewing pig shit all over newshour debate
Edit : Bravo shree Maroof Raza ji.
Last edited by Narad on 08 Jan 2013 21:31, edited 3 times in total.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Still havent understood as to what do the DDM achieve by having a TSP-ian voice for very possible discussion panel.

NDTV has Asad Duarrani of all people to "discuss" this "incident". Could as well as invited Mullah Omar and Hafiz Sayeed!