Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shyamoo
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

Post by shyamoo »

shiv wrote:

Well I am sure the medical tourism industry can busy itself treating those wounds
:rotfl: :rotfl:
shiv saar, you truly have a way with words ...
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

anupmisra wrote:.........
As a follow up: Good news, paki lurks. Your fariyaad has been heard by the head office. ICC shifts Pakistan's Women's World Cup matches to Odisha.
From the story:
the matches will be shifted to Cuttack in Odisha.
So many responses, so little time.

Note to self: Don't say anything Baikul, else your ban is just one suggestion away. :mrgreen:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Anujan wrote:XPosting.

This will improve security situation also. All vacuum bulb blasts and geezer blasts (yes there was a news article) will be prevented.
neeraj wrote:Gas geysers, bulbs to be banned

The government is considering banning bulbs and gas geysers to free up capacity in national electricity grid :rotfl:
Does the demise of bulbs in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan herald the end of Bulbuddin Ghusaomatyar aka Pakistani prison inmate Fateh Mohammad of Multan?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

eklavya wrote:I want to post this here as the accused sound to be of Pakistani origin:

Nine UK based men with muslim names alleged to have raped six girls, inc. 12y old and 14y old
Mr Lucas said that on one occasion Mohammed Karrar heated a hair pin with a lighter and branded the girl with the letter M on her buttock to show she belonged to him.

"If she had the courage to resist, he beat her. He branded her to make her his property and to ensure others knew it."

The court heard Mr Karrar would charge men between £400 and £600 to use the girl.

Another 14-year-old girl was burned with a lighter and threatened if she refused to have sex with men, the court heard.

The court has previously heard the group of men deliberately targeted vulnerable young girls with troubled upbringings which made it less likely anyone would be looking out for them.

The defendants are:

Kamar Jamil, 27, of Aldwych Road, Oxford
Akhtar Dogar, 32, of Tawney Street, Oxford; and his brother Anjum Dogar, 30, of Tawney Street, Oxford
Assad Hussain, 32, of Ashurst Way, Oxford
Mohammed Karrar, 38, of Kames Close, Oxford; and his brother Bassam Karrar, 33, of Hundred Acres Close, Oxford
Mohammed Hussain, 24, of Horspath Road, Oxford
Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, of Palmer Road, Oxford
Bilal Ahmed, 26, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21033966
This certainly needs to be posted here on this thread as the UK’s Daily Mail confirms that 7 of the paedophiles trace their descent / origin to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan :

Sex slave aged 11 'branded with initial of her abuser': Child trafficker 'used a heated hair pin to mark her as his property'
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Pakistanis do not consume salt because they believe that the iodine content contains a chemical solution that causes infertility, which will stop Muslims from procreating. They see it as part of a Western-Indian plot against Muslims.
I don't think that is the reason. It's top do with Arabic custom, actually Jewish. Some questions and answers in Wiki. Link between Iodized salt and Jews throws up some interesting sites..excerpts:
The Law of Kosher prohibits iodized salt and shellfish and shrimp. Those are pretty much the only sources of iodine that humans can eat. But iodine is necessary for producing thyroic hormones, so where do more Orthodox Jews get their iodine?

By default, all salt is kosher unless something is added to it to render it not kosher. You'd have to check the packaging to confirm the kosher salt does not contain iodine.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Interesting story. Paki government long back had a commercial like health announcement they used to play on TV which lumped several things. They adviced new mothers to feed iodized salt to their kids, immunize them against polio and get themselves sterilized if they have had too many kids.

Paki morons who didn't understand the commercial concluded that polio immunization and iodized salt cause sterilization.

True story.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

harbans wrote:
Pakistanis do not consume salt because they believe that the iodine content contains a chemical solution that causes infertility, which will stop Muslims from procreating. They see it as part of a Western-Indian plot against Muslims.
I don't think that is the reason. It's top do with Arabic custom, actually Jewish. Some questions and answers in Wiki. Link between Iodized salt and Jews throws up some interesting sites..excerpts:
The Law of Kosher prohibits iodized salt and shellfish and shrimp. Those are pretty much the only sources of iodine that humans can eat. But iodine is necessary for producing thyroic hormones, so where do more Orthodox Jews get their iodine?

By default, all salt is kosher unless something is added to it to render it not kosher. You'd have to check the packaging to confirm the kosher salt does not contain iodine.
Interesting... We use kosher salt a lot in our cooking personally. Nothing to do with SHQ or me being Jewish though. We use it because the larger crystal size makes it easier to control how much salt is poured into the dish and also because of the larger crystals, they occupy larger volume than table salt. Therefore, when a recipe calls for a pinch of salt, you actually put less weight of salt when you use Kosher salt vs. table salt.

By the way, the Torah guidelines state that most salts and even ordinary table salt is "kosher", iodine or no iodine. The reason that it is called Kosher salt is not because the salt is kosher, but because it is used to kosherize meat. The larger crystals simply make it more efficient at dehydrating than normal table salt.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

I've mentioned it twice here and doing so again because it is relevant. Why does the WKK brigade think sports equates to better relationships? I think that sport, particularly cricket is taken too competitively. The Paki's become wild with intensity and are unable to control themselves..like:

Pak tours India in 1987:
India v Pakistan at Bangalore - Mar 13-17, 1987
Pakistan won by 16 runs
India v Pakistan at Ahmedabad - Mar 4-9, 1987
Match drawn
India v Pakistan at Jaipur - Feb 21-26, 1987
Match drawn
India v Pakistan at Kolkata - Feb 11-16, 1987
Match drawn
India v Pakistan at Chennai - Feb 3-8, 1987
Match drawn
Pak makes another tour of India in 1987:
Jun 26, 1987 – Since the weapons were jamming in the night a do-or-die day attack was launched. At 1330 hours on 26 June 1987, a force under Naib ...
Confrontation at Siachen, 26 June 1987

Then from Wisden..
In January 1999, Pakistan arrived for their first Test series with neighbours India for nine years, and the first on Indian soil since 1986-87. Though there were only two Tests (a third match at Calcutta, won by Pakistan, was regarded as part of the separate Asian Test Championship), it was probably the most exciting of the 11 series between the rivals.

This from Wiki..
During February 1999, the Pakistan Army began to re-occupy the posts it had abandoned on its side of the LOC in the Kargil region, but also sent forces to occupy some posts on the Indian side of the LOC.[41] Troops from the elite Special Services Group as well as four to seven battalions[42][43] of the Northern Light Infantry (a paramilitary regiment not part of the regular Pakistani army at that time) covertly and overtly set up bases on the vantage points of the Indian-controlled region.
Next Kitply Cup India-Pak June 2008, followed by 26-11..

2012 repeat phenomena at LOC..

So the moment we opened up sporting ties we had war/ attacks thrust upon us. Seems playing sports with Paki's has the opposite effect what WKKs intend. If we dig more i bet there will be more instances where the 'battle' against he Kufr in the playing fields extends militarily too. So who in their right mind will say sporting ties are good at reducing the risk or war/ attack and for peace. Sports with Pakistan is translating into war and attack i see for the last few decades, evidence shows that clearly.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Already Hidding behind Burkha And Under Widow's Petticot
THE LINE OF CONTROL: On both sides of the de facto border in Kashmir, villagers living on one of the world’s most dangerous flashpoints have special reason to fear the return of tension between India and Pakistan.The Line of Control (LoC) that separates Kashmir has been subject to a ceasefire agreed by the nuclear-armed neighbours since 2003, offering a semblance of security to the hamlets that dot the snow-capped, mountainous terrain.Periodic violations and cross-border shelling are a constant menace, but a sharp escalation over the last 10 days following apparent tit-for-tat killings of soldiers by both sides has heightened a sense of dread of more conflict.In the tiny settlement of Parla Mohrra, located in Pakistan-administered Kashmir and home to around 25 families, local families who eke out an existence on their farms are frightened.Shameer Begum, a 55-year-old widow with 11 children ( Four-Fathers F.. Flowers) , showed damage to her house and parts of a mortar shell which she said landed in her courtyard on Tuesday night, jolting her out of bed.“We were so scared and started to pray. We can’t live here if the firing carries on. But I’m a widow and I don’t have the means to move,” she said.The settlement lies just 450 metres from the de facto border and an Indian army post can be seen across a deep valley perched on the brow of the hill in the distance.The spike in cross-border firing in Kashmir – a region claimed wholly by both India and Pakistan – has seen five soldiers killed in recent days and threatened to unravel a fragile peace process that had begun to make progress.Shameer, her shawl wrapped tightly around her head and chest against the biting cold, said the timing of mortar rounds and firing was impossible to predict as she pointed to bullet holes scarring the wall of a neighbour’s home.“The children haven’t been to school for three days as schools are closed. I don’t even let them go outside,” she told AFP. ( Kaun Sa Skool, Mad-risa )
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Sherry Meet Shariat

Blasphemy’ : SC admits plea against Sherry
ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court has directed the Multan City Police Officer (CPO) to decide an application regarding the registration of blasphemy case against Pakistan’s Ambassador to the US, Sherry Rehman, according to the law.Mohammad Faheem Akhtar Gill had filed an appeal in the Supreme Court against a Lahore High Court, Multan Bench, decision that it has no jurisdiction in the case, and has prayed that the Punjab Police be directed to register a criminal case against Sherry Rehman under Section 295C of Pakistan Penal Code. He made Multan district and sessions judge, Multan CCPO, an SHO and Sherry Rehman as respondents According to the applicant, Sherry Rehman had in a talk show on a private TV channel on November 30, 2010 outraged the religious feelings of Muslims with deliberate and malicious intent. hasnaat malik
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Jihadwatch had sometime ago shown Tahir ul Qadri to also be a good practitioner of Taquiyya:

See after 39.00. Says one thing to the Canadian, and another in Ordoo to the faithfools.
chilarai
BRFite

Post by chilarai »

Anujan wrote:Interesting story. Paki government long back had a commercial like health announcement they used to play on TV which lumped several things. They adviced new mothers to feed iodized salt to their kids, immunize them against polio and get themselves sterilized if they have had too many kids.

Paki morons who didn't understand the commercial concluded that polio immunization and iodized salt cause sterilization.

True story.
Polio and iodine commercials are also known to cause sterilization .
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

The urban legend started by that commercial refuses to die. With mullahs jumping into the bandwagon (suspicious of NGOs and such) propagating the polio-iodized salt sterilization myth.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Looks like financial plans A, B and now C are not going to work.
IMF won’t write off, reschedule Pak loans
By: Imran Ali Kundi :rotfl: | January 19, 2013

ISLAMABAD - Dissatisfied with the economic situation of Pakistan, International Monetary Fund (IMF) said on Friday the Fund was not going to write off or reschedule Islamabad’s loans. Head of the International Monitory Fund mission in Pakistan, Jeffrey Frank said IMF does not reschedule or write-off loan of any country, therefore, it would not entertain any request (if made) by Pakistan in this regard. Talking to mediamen here, Jeffrey Frank said Pakistan had not formally requested the IMF for a fresh bailout package.
Looks like Mr. Frank is already anticipating the moves that the Pakistanis are planning to attempt and heading them off.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

ArmenT wrote:
By: Imran Ali Kundi :rotfl: | January 19, 2013
:rotfl: :rotfl:
They apparently even have a post on the LoC called Kundi. No wonder they're called bakistan. They even have the required appratus to go to Bakistan first thing in the morning.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I think our best hope is the cost of keeping Pakistan becomes Financially unviable to 3.5 friends, otherwise CIA Black Budgets funds which finance weapons purchases, Barter Trades and NRP repatriation is good cover for the Funding which is given to Pakis which is Far above what IMF and Official AId is to the Pakis.

Doubt they will survive 3 years if this covert funding is cut off.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

harbans, excellent work. I too have always thought so though I did not take efforts to juxtapose the events the way you have done.

The Pakistani mind needs only a minor trigger to explode in rage. The trigger can be due to euphoria or a perceived Muslim/Islamic/Islamist cause. Many a time, the borderline between a normal activity and a Muslim/Islamic/Islamist cause gets blurred as when Shoaib Malik apologizes to 'Muslims all over the world' for losing to India.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

When Doves Fly Low ---- Vinod Mehta
I am the original starry-eyed, much-lampooned candle-lighter of Wagah. I yield to no one in my passion for India-Pakistan friendship. I consider myself to be a card-carrying dove. Over the years, however, my trust in the Pakistani establishment—the army, the bureaucracy, most of the politicians, retired generals, among others, as opposed to the common man on the streets of Lahore and elsewhere—has diminished considerably. They craftily exploit the guilt many peaceniks suffer from—of “Big Brother” having historically mistreated “Little Brother”. Moreover, the establishment lies through its teeth. I’ve had personal experience of this economy with the truth. Though I remain committed to the goal of good relations, I view the Pakistani power structure with mounting suspicion.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

pgbhat wrote:When Doves Fly Low ---- Vinod Mehta
... Though I remain committed to the goal of good relations, I view the Pakistani power structure with mounting suspicion.
Just be wary of such fools. If a mere reading of history did not awaken this charlatans, nothing will. They can go and live in bakistan for the rest of their life, we do not lose anything.
member_23858
BRFite

Post by member_23858 »

shiv wrote:

Well I am sure the medical tourism industry can busy itself treating those wounds

I would like draw attention of the BRFites to a fact that was conveniently ignored.....
MAJORITY of the patients for medical tourism in India travel from Either USofA or from Africa
Having worked in one of the institutes that have been mentioned in the article, Rest assured that not a single person is losing sleep of renewed hostilities with TSP. In fact Many of the Administrators are happy to allot the resources earmarked for TSPians, to their forefathers, the ARABS..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Talk about free and fair Print media...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

disha wrote:quote="pgbhat"]When Doves Fly Low ---- Vinod Mehta
... Though I remain committed to the goal of good relations, I view the Pakistani power structure with mounting suspicion./quote]
Just be wary of such fools. If a mere reading of history did not awaken this charlatans, nothing will. They can go and live in bakistan for the rest of their life, we do not lose anything.
+1000000.

These guys knew what they were doing, when the inevitable yellow stuff hits the fan they claim were deceived, how convienient, after 1 year they will be back to their gimmicks.

That way they not have answer questions on earlier decisions. I was deceived is better than I was a Traitor.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Baikul wrote:
anupmisra wrote:.........
As a follow up: Good news, paki lurks. Your fariyaad has been heard by the head office. ICC shifts Pakistan's Women's World Cup matches to Odisha.
From the story:
the matches will be shifted to Cuttack in Odisha.
So many responses, so little time.

Note to self: Don't say anything Baikul, else your ban is just one suggestion away. :mrgreen:
Did anyone notice??

All the suggested venues for the paki women's matches are non kangress states onlee!!

Slimy creeps in the administration
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Al Birathers-in-Arms. Pakis now have a new fore-father - the Al-Gerians. Al Qaeda gunmen demand Aafia Siddiqui’s release. AoA.
Gunmen linked to the al Qaeda were holding a number of foreigners hostage at a gas plant deep in the Algerian desert on Saturday, demanding an end to the military campaign in Mali and the exchange of US hostages for Pakistani scientist Aafia Siddiqui and Egyptian blind sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman
By the way, pakiland's first daughter, Ms. Aafia "Islamic-Charity" Siddiqui's second husband's uncle is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Pakis love to keep it all in the family, I guess.
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

If they let Aafia Siddiqui go, she could well run for and become the PM of Pakistan. She's extremely popular.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Don't derail Indo-Pak relations ---- Najam "Jihadi" Sethi.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anupmisra wrote:By the way, pakiland's first daughter, Ms. Aafia "Islamic-Charity" Siddiqui's second husband's uncle is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Pakis love to keep it all in the family, I guess.
And, KSM's nephew was Ramzi Yousef who plotted to blast WTC in 1993, then masterminded the Bojinka Plot along with his uncle KSM, attempted to assassinate BB, founded the Abu Sayyaf terror group in the Philippines.

Mohammed Aruchi, a top Al Qaeda operative who carried 1 Million USD on his head, was also a nephew of KSM and a cousin of Ramzi Yousef. Some Mothers do 've them.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Mullah Anup, al Gerians are al araps therefore one of the four fathers of al baki...of course, al baki can't be sure as you normally don't have chance to ask the kulam/Gothram of a marauding rapist invader...so they guess it could be Turkish or Persian...
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Man Mohan Singh is determined to pursue 'peace' with Pakistani terrorists.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh reminded his Congress colleagues at the chintan shivir that Pakistan also had a constituency for peace. So while a strong message needed to be sent to that country after episodes such as the recent one when two Indian soldiers were beheaded on the LOC, it was equally important to think, the PM said, of ways of taking that relationship forward by addressing this constituency which believed in democracy.

Congress sources said the Prime Minister said this while talking to those in the foreign policy group. With former foreign minister S.M. Krishna dropping out of the chairmanship of the “India and the World” group at the last moment, and commerce minister Anand Sharma being asked to replace him at the nth hour, it was left to the PM to give the group talking points.
I believe that 'no business as usual' was a drama to get the Indian monkeys who were 'baying for blood' off his back. Now that the episode is turning cold, he is back to his old ways of appeasing TSP. MMS is also cleverly shaping the minds of the group tasked with Pakistan in the INC's chintan baithak.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

We should not be too worried if HM Govt only talks to those that truly believe in democracy in shitistan...there would be no one to talk to
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

PM should of course pursue peace with Pakistan, but it should be done only with the 50% of Pakistanis who have XX chromosomes, the so called Pakeezah constituency.

The Pakeezah constituency can be given visas if they have a sponsorship from any Indian (male of course)!

As for non-Pakeezah Pakis, they are all worthy of some halaaling by our Jawans!
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Hopefully no one has sold a dangerous idea of throwing rabid dog at Indians claiming the rabid dog will be a loyal pet. Even remaining civil society is not ready to sign MFN for India for years.

For forefathers of bakis, what goes of them to raise a poisonous snake next to India? It is foolish to make it look like Indian pet once it comes to its full poisonous instincts.

It is high time, after first 10 days of January that saw killing of more than 120 pakis by paki talebs, to start building many levels of higher and still higher fences lest any carriers of polio come across and start a biological calamity or two.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Suppiah wrote:Mullah Anup, al Gerians are al araps therefore one of the four fathers of al baki...of course, al baki can't be sure as you normally don't have chance to ask the kulam/Gothram of a marauding rapist invader...so they guess it could be Turkish or Persian...
Al-Gerians' proud martial and scientific heritage extends back to Carthage until saudi barbarism happened. Most of the people there belong to the Berber ethnic background although some al-arapi barbarians have shown up lately (mostly from Libya and al-Egypt). . Hence, by default, the pakis now have five four-fathers (turki, Persian, afghan, al-arapi and now al-berebry).
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

SSridhar wrote:harbans, excellent work. I too have always thought so though I did not take efforts to juxtapose the events the way you have done.

The Pakistani mind needs only a minor trigger to explode in rage. The trigger can be due to euphoria or a perceived Muslim/Islamic/Islamist cause. Many a time, the borderline between a normal activity and a Muslim/Islamic/Islamist cause gets blurred as when Shoaib Malik apologizes to 'Muslims all over the world' for losing to India.
SSji

Earlier I posted the correlation between civilian govts (so called democracy) in Pakistan and terrorism and wars against India.

Harbanjis data is correlation between sports and terrorist attacks - we need complete data though for past 30 years (1980 onwards)

And we should have a correlation matrix between Indian one sided CBMs and their correlation between these non-state actor responses.

Then you can summarize all this into a nice blog post? And perhaps send it for publication?
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Al misra, as per wiki, araps are 84% of al geria. Unless they too like their four- sons, re classified themselves. Berber only 14%
Most of the people there belong to the Berber ethnic background
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Decisions on Pak cannot be based on emotions: Rahul Gandhi
So, the top leadership of the INC is playing a double game. It is bent on allowing terrorism into India and it doesn't care for our soldiers. They are making a complete fool of us. India may be wracked by another JP-like revolution if this continues like this. Is it not our misfortune that at this moment we have people like Antonio Maino, MMS and Rahul in powerful positions deciding the fate of our country with two of them in unofficial capacity without any responsibility whatsoever ?
Seeking to temper the discourse on Pakistan in the wake of the beheading of an Indian soldier, Rahul Gandhi on Saturday made some plain speaking saying taking tough steps and showing emotions are two different things.

Mr. Gandhi, who spoke in the sub-group on ‘India and the World’ at the party’s brainstorming conclave in Jaipur, is believed to have told the participants that while tough steps are taken in some situations, decisions cannot guided by emotions, sources said.

“We should take tough steps but not be emotional in our response,” he said as the majority of participants sought strict action against Pakistan.

Interestingly, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid, who also participated in the discussion, advocated “balance” in dealing with such provocative situations.

He pointed out that India conducts its diplomacy in such a way that it maintains friendly relationships with countries, which are sworn enemies between themselves.

The discussion in the sub-group witnessed participation of a large number of delegates from Youth Congress and NSUI.

Party spokesperson Rashid Alvi advocated strong action against Pakistan after the beheading of the Indian soldiers and felt that the party’s base document for discussing the issue was “mild” in tone.

Mr. Alvi said Congress should send a message to the country that “we are strong and will not take such things lying down”.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had attended the discussion in the yesterday during which he had said while India wants to maintain good relations with all countries including Pakistan, it becomes difficult after such acts by Pakistan.

Party leaders said that several delegates attending the meeting of the group including several from Youth Congress and NSUI made a strong pitch for a stern resolution against Pakistan at the AICC meeting tomorrow.

Earlier, the Chintan Shivir saw party chief Sonia Gandhi, angry over the beheading of an Indian soldier, saying India’s dialogue with Pakistan must be based on accepted principles of civilized behaviour.

“Better and closer relations with our immediate neighbours will not only make for regional peace -- they will also have a positive impact on some of our own border states,” she said in her opening remark at the shivir.

“However, let us be clear. Our dialogue must be based on accepted principles of civilized behaviour. We will never compromise on our vigil and preparedness to deal with terrorism and threats on our borders,” she said in her address to the Chintan Shivir of the party here.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

they are carrying ahead the legacy of Ghiyazuddin Ghazi.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

LoC incidents won't affect peace process between India, Pakistan: Salman Khurshid.
Welcoming the "positive statements" coming from Pakistan for talks to de-escalate tensions along the border, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid Friday said the recent incidents won't affect the peace process between the two countries.

"There is a positive content in the statement that has come from Pakistan foreign minister and high commissioner to India. It is welcome and it should be getting an appropriate response from our side," Khurshid told reporters here.
So we have the ultimate Dhimmis desperately latching on to a fig leaf of a statement about peace from shitistanis while refusing to see the proof of its real intent in the mutilated and headless bodies of Indian Jawans. They will do anything to shirk responsibility and to own up to its citizenry. What ultimate pathetic Namards. Aack Thoo.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ No. The real dhimmis are the ones who think these kurshits, Ayyars, Moorkh sings as their leaders and go self-flagging saying Hindus are losers, weaklings and so on...
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

Chinese mouthpiese also gets into the act: LoC attack: 'Talk to Pak's highest authorities, continue dialogue'

A concerted and well planned PR campaign being unleashed by the Delhi Dhimmis to make india forget the blood of its Jawans.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

Chinese mouthpiese also gets into the act: LoC attack: 'Talk to Pak's highest authorities, continue dialogue'

A concerted and well planned PR campaign being unleashed by the Delhi Dhimmis to make india forget the blood of its Jawans.