Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Dec 25, 2012

Post by Anujan »

Ashphuck somehow seems to hate Mushy. Whenever mushy has attempted to come back to Pakistan, someone or other has come out of the woodwork to dig up the skeletons in his closet. This is probably a warning shot across his bow to not try anything during the upcoming elections.

Ashphuck is becoming a Aslam Beg. Jihadi who likes to drive from back seat.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Jernail All Khuli Khan is both neohew and son in law of Ayub Khan of 65 fame. These coming out of xloset Jernails have one thing in Common . They all Adhere to ASS class myth among Pakichickani people whose life revolve around in hope of being born of ASS= Arab Sperm Spray.
All the top ASS in Pakistan have name like Assphuck, Ass Saf, Ass All, Ass Of, Ass Fun Andar rtc.
Last edited by Prem on 31 Jan 2013 23:23, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/01/31/tonight ... uary-2013/

Mushy throws a googly. If Shahid Aziz is so forthright then why did he assist me in the coup? :mrgreen:

The best lahori logic I have heard so far.

The interview I have pasted is a lot of fun. Mushy denies that he discussed coup with anyone because for a successful coup things should be kept secret. :mrgreen:

He also says "Nawaz promoted me, then why would I overthrow him? I had excellent relationship with him" 8)

Lots of dirty laundry being aired mushy term seems to be a loot fest of public money.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

7:59 min.Mushrat says"1000% deny karoonga".The bar has been set very high.
AbhiJ
BRFite

Post by AbhiJ »

Now Shias with 8 Finger Length Beards kill Sunnis with IEDology in another Good Day in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Sunni Cleric Shot down in Karachi

A senior cleric from a high profile Muslim seminary in Pakistan was among 13 people killed as violence hit the southern city of Karachi.

Abdul Majeed Deenpuri, 60, and two others were shot dead on Thursday when a gunman opened fire on their car.

He was a leading figure of the strict Sunni Muslim institution, the Jamia Banuri Uloom Islamia. Police suspect it was a sectarian attack.

An IED explosion and targeted killings account for 10 other deaths overnight.

CCTV footage shows that Mr Deenpuri, another cleric Mohammad Saleh, and the car's driver were killed by a gunman who was waiting near the eastern Nursery neighbourhood, police quoted by the AFP news agency say.

"When the car slowed down near a traffic intersection, he opened fire to stop it and then attacked them at close range," a senior police official who did not want to be named told AFP.

Sectarian violence between extremist members of Pakistan's majority Sunni and minority Shia communities has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of people over the past 20 years.

Four people were killed when an improvised explosive device (IED) placed alongside a stationary car exploded in the Sohrab Goth neighbourhood of the city.

It is not clear if those who were killed were passers-by or those responsible for planting the bomb. The area is reported to have a heavy Taliban presence.

A subsequent police search of the car revealed five more IEDs inside it - all linked to each other and connected to the dashboard. Officials say that there were approximately 300kg (47lb) of explosives packed into the car.

That is nearly half the size of the truck bomb that hit Islamabad's Marriott hotel in September 2008.

It is not clear what the target of the bomb was, but police believe the explosion went off earlier than intended.

The remainder of those killed were kidnap victims whose bodies were recovered by police. Targeted killings and abductions of ethnic, political and sectarian rivals in Karachi have taken place for several years.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik said on Wednesday night that a "new wave of terrorism" was spreading across southern Pakistan, including Karachi and nearby Balochistan province.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pee Pee Shee
Mishery of Pakistan's abandoned wives

( This one Paki resource on which Indian should have First claim to exploit)
An increasing number of Pakistani women say they have been forcibly separated from their children in the UK, and abandoned in their country of birth by their British husbands. The BBC's Tulip Mazumdar travelled to Pakistani-administered Kashmir to meet two such women. Their names have been changed for legal reasons. When Shagufta's family told her she was marrying a young British man, and moving to Britain to start a whole new life there, she says she felt "excited".
"At that time I was very happy. I thought life in the UK would be very good. I thought my husband's family would be nice to me."That is not how things turned out. Shagufta has not seen her daughter for 10 years Almost 11 years since she married and moved to the UK, she is back in Mirpur reminiscing over photos of her baby girl. She says her husband has left her stranded in Pakistan, and forcibly taken their only child. "The problems started as soon as I got to the UK where I lived with my husband and my in-laws," she says."My husband treated me very badly. He used to beat me and even threaten to kill me. I wasn't allowed out of the house, and I was banned from speaking to anyone outside the family."Shagufta says after her daughter was born, things got even worse. Then one day, soon after her little girl had celebrated her first birthday, she says her bags were packed and she was taken to the airport. She was told she was going to see her family because her mother had died. "When I arrived in Pakistan, I was met by my in-laws. They snatched my passport and told my brothers to come and take me away. I have been living without my daughter ever since."
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

There are also cases of pakis marrying 4 women, bringing them to UK. fake divorcing them. Women get payments from government and men live off those.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

Kargil was a big success for Pakistan: Musharraf
Claiming that his 1999 Kargil operation was a "big success militarily", former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has said that if the then prime minister Nawaz Sharif had not visited the US, the Pakistani Army would have "conquered" 300 square miles of India.
Look at the language used, "conquered" land that belongs to India. And he gets invited by unpatriotic media to give lectures to Indians.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

^^^ what a bombastic prick:
Pakistani Army would have "conquered" 300 square miles of India.
yes if I was the one who found the relativity, I would have been Einstein. If ...

He should go home back to TSP, he *would* be hanged to a lamp post.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

venug wrote:^^^^ Neither Does LeT cares about human rights. Both Myanmar and India are kafur countries and
Saar, you are missing the bigger picture. Ever heard of any chinese neighbors conducting raids on chinese territory perhaps with the exception of Russia and India. Myanmar military junta does that regularly to cleans kachin rebels. Compare that w.r.t pakis, you will understand pakis are loud mouthed cowards.
Myanmar remained Islamic terror free so far.
The neighboring countries of myanmar like Thailand, India suffer from islamic terror. But, myanmar remained islamic terror free itself is a testimony to how myanmar handle terrorists.
This focussing of LeT on Myanmar means trouble for India as new front opens from the east,
Saar, why this dhoti shivering? IMHO LeT focus on Myanmar is a better outcome for India both strategically and diplomatically
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Claiming that his 1999 Kargil operation was a "big success militarily", former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has said that if the then prime minister Nawaz Sharif had not visited the US, the Pakistani Army would have "conquered" 300 square miles of India.
On Twitter - Tell him to find 300 sq metres in Pakistan first! :rotfl:
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Kish garu, No dhoti shivering, reality checks are necessary, These are possible scenarios about what could happen if LeT opens up shops in Myanmar. Already LeT is using Nepal and BD as conduits for arms smuggling, currency counterfeiting ops and not to mention terrorism. Now you think it is all good for us if they open another front in Myanmar? we cant assume there cant be any danger. LeT's focus won't stop with Myanmar. Myanmar will turn out to be anther cesspool and an launchpad for operations in India. More over why allow terrorist breeding grounds surround us all over? allowing snakes in your backyard assuming they wont bite you is wrong, look what is happening to TSP.

Myanmar remained terror free so far, not because the junta is effective. How can we even assess the effectiveness of junta in combating terrorism when it hasn't faced any till now? Rohingya's have been kept in check because they didn't attain the critical mass for an Islamic virus to overwhelm them or to start to cause the virus to spread. Rohingyas are aliens in their own land, but they too have the same traits of TFTA ness in them. LeT will sure to exploit the condition of Rohingyas.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Erroneous Hindu
The report “Locked in U.N. files, 15 years of bloodletting at LoC” (Jan. 30) is erroneous and speculative. The Indian Army is highly professional and does not indulge in unsoldierly acts as alleged in the report. The very fact that Pakistan has not raised any such issue in bilateral interactions since 1998 bears testimony to the allegations levelled against the Indian Army being misleading.

That there is no agreed mechanism to regulate conflicts along the LC is incorrect since existing hotlines were effective in reducing the tensions along the LC recently. DGMO level talks, inter-governmental discussions, hotlines and flag meetings between respective armies exist to regulate such situations. All the incidents are brought to the notice of MoD and MEA. The report seems based on one-sided allegations made by the Pakistani Army to UNMOGIP. Since the 1972 Shimla Agreement, the relevance of UNMOGIP itself remains questionable.

Col. Jagdeep Dahiya,New Delhi

(Our correspondent replies: The Hindu had sought the Army’s comments before publishing its story but received no response.)
praveen swami got his info from pakis is no secret.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Btw, KanchanGupta and others challenging Chindu/SVaradarajan in Twitter on why Swami's drivel appeared on Page 1, while the Indian Army's rebuttal appears on Page 10

http://serious--fun.blogspot.in/2013/01 ... enial.html
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Svaradarajan also claimed on Twitter to B. Raman that Swami did not get the Grandmother fairytale from the Paki journalist Wajahat Khan. Instead, it was the other way around. He claims that Chindu had such a scoop (from where? - no one knows), which they told a news anchor about (Karan Thapar?), who then leaked it to Wajahat Khan.

Of course, all this doesnt explain the fact that the Grandmother story was a lie
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

"When I arrived in Pakistan, I was met by my in-laws. They snatched my passport and told my brothers to come and take me away. I have been living without my daughter ever since.
This appears to be standard MO for Pakis. Here is case which would have been very funny if it was not so sad.

This Paki guy in the US is married and then decides he had enough of his wife and so they both go to Pakistan. Once they reach Pakistan the in laws come into picture, confiscate the Passport and throw her out. But this woman is a little more resourceful and she started working in Pakistan and earning some money and also manages to get a new Passport. Few months later she buys an air ticket to the US. On the plane she becomes friends with an young lady who is flying to join her husband. When they land, the new husband has not come to meet his bride and so the lady offers to help as she finds out that this bride is also heading to the same town. They share a taxi and once they reach the town she asks for the address and to her shock she finds out it is her own house!

Anyway, she divorced the b**std and settled in the US. I did not make this up as I have first hand knowledge of it.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

My name is not Khan
The Konfused

( The Halal Truth is Paki Fears 900% That Indians Might Truely Adopt TNT)
The ardent peaceniks, the bleeding-heart liberals, the hopeful poets, the sanguine historians and a segment of religious scholars tilted towards mysticism belonging to the Subcontinent tell us with so much fervour that ours is a land of sages and saints, women and men who believed in eternal peace and spiritual liberation, yogis and sufis who were altruistic to the hilt and compassionate to the core. This is the land of Gautam Buddha, Mahavira, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Bhagat Kabir, Mirabai, Lalla Arifa (Lalleshwari), Guru Nanak, Nizamuddin Auliya, Bulleh Shah, Swami Vivekanand, Rahman Baba, Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai, etc.We are told that the lives and teachings of these people are a source of inspiration for the rich and the poor, the ignorant and the knowledgeable, and for majority and minority communities following any faith or sect. All that happened contrary to the real nature of South Asia, in terms of battles, riots, loot and plunder, was either an aberration or a conspiracy of an outside force – an invading army or a colonial power that came to stay for a couple of centuries. There is a sense of pride, hidden or obvious, in being South Asian.After what happened in 1947, when millions had to emigrate, hundreds of thousands were killed and thousands of young girls and women kidnapped and raped, did West Pakistanis not repeat it in 1971 and unleash terror on our own countrymen and -women in East Pakistan? Muslims who lived in India for hundreds of years and chose to stay in their homeland at the time of the Partition of British India, most of them locals who had converted to Islam at some point in history anyway, were seen as fifth columnists by many Hindus.
At the same time, in Pakistan – a country created on the basis of Muslim nationalism in the Subcontinent – we saw ethnic and provincial divides surfacing and taking a violent turn from day one.Non-Muslim or Muslim women and men are charged with blasphemy while Shia Muslims are killed brutally in the length and breadth of the country. Proving right the prophetic academic of yesteryear, William Cantwell Smith, the Pakistani state has become a confused theocracy to a large extent. Pakistan’s society is becoming more and more orthodox and the Pakistani individual is becoming more and more conservative – culturally and politically. There is some kind of legitimacy among a part of the population with regard to oppression and violence against the weak, women, minorities and poor. The Indian state tries to act universal but there is a certain mindset of the Indian middle class where someone called Vijay Kumar is Indian in no uncertain terms while those called Abbas and George are ‘also’ Indians.
Recently when Shahrukh Khan, the Bollywood icon, complained about the attitude of some bigoted Indian politicians who ask him to go to Pakistan, their twisted counterpart on this side of the border – Hafiz Saeed of Jamaat-ud-Dawa – invited Shahrukh to Pakistan and offered him protection. Goodness! Shahrukh has gained a special place in people’s imagination, particularly in India. He should now contribute to making his society more civilised. Hafiz Sahib should think about the poor minorities in his own country, including Shia Muslims, while he is allowed to roam around freely.Our societies need a lot of soul searching and our states need to set the course right by taking tangible steps. Dreaming for peace and romanticising inherent humanity among South Asians will not suffice.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

18 killed as violence flares up in Karachi

Y'alla, Fryday Continue
KHARACHI: In yet another massive wave of target killings in the city on Thursday, at least 18 people, including three clerics, lost their lives. Meanwhile, armed miscreants torched a vehicle in Landhi.
Three clerics of the Deoband school of thought were gunned down in an ambush in Nursery within the precincts of Tipu Sultan Police Station. Police said that three armed men on a motorcycle fired a volley of bullets at a vehicle, hitting 50-year-old Mufti Abdul Majeed Dinpuri, 40-year-old Mufti Muhammad Saleh and 29-year-old Ehsan Ali Shah. The men were taken to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) for treatment where the doctors pronounced them dead. Scores of seminary students reached the hospital following the bloodshed and took away the bodies without completion of legal formalities. They also ransacked the emergency ward of the hospital. Meanwhile, miscreants resorted to aerial firing in different areas of the city. Police said that the deceased were heading towards the Jamia-e-Dervaishia, located near the Baloch Colony, from Jamia Farooqia, in Shah Faisal.The funeral prayers of the slain clerics were offered at Jamshaid Road. Scores of seminary students and leaders of various religious organisations participated in the funerals and chanted slogans against the frequent incidents of target killing. The banned Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan condemned the incident and announced three days of mourning and protest after Friday prayers today.Separately, an ex-president of Markazi Tanzeem-e-Aza was killed near his shop situated in Landhi. Police said that the deceased, 46-year-old Iqbal Masood, was going home from his shop when two armed pillion riders shot at him multiple times, killing him instantly. The body was shifted to JPMC for medicolegal formalities. The deceased was ex-president of Markazi Tanzeem-e-Aza and was currently its office-bearer. A man belonging to the Tablighi Jamaat was killed while another was injured in an armed attack near KDA Chowrangi.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Pakistan in Crisis: Tarek Fatah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwtkqhp13ek
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Poor dear Mushy. Ever since IA made him ski downhill in Kargil so many years ago, everyone seems to want a piece of him.

I hear he is planning to change his name by poll deed to Rose Mary Marlow (RMM) Musharraf.
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

Earlier what Praveen Swami wrote had some credibility though I had read Kashmiri journos complain about him.

Now he has dragged himself in mud, not once but twice, and very spectacularly each time. Wonder why he has ruined his own credibility?

Pakistanis have a habit of practicing deniability ie peddling lies, without bothering about plausibility. That's expected from them, ie, to be dimwitted that way(Lahori logic etc). But I thought an Indian like P Swami would be smarter :-? :shock:
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ummit.html

Pakistan under pressure to stop cross-border attacks ahead of UK summit
David Cameron will host the Afghan and Pakistani presidents this weekend in an attempt to improve a testy relationship that is critical to ensuring the stability of Afghanistan when international combat troops leave next year.

*(Not c-b attacks against India,but against Afghanistan! How selective of David-the-ostrich.)
With time running out before the 2014 deadline, Pakistan is coming under increasing pressure once again to stop cross-border attacks from its territory.

Aimal Faizi, spokesman for President Hamid Karzai, said Afghans would only accept greater co-operation if Pakistan proved it was serious about tackling border security.

“It is possible if the two countries operate with honesty in fighting the mutual threats they face – terrorism and radicalisation – and if Pakistan co-operates in stopping cross-border suicide attacks attacks here,” he told The Daily Telegraph.

“We really need practical steps to be taken from the Pakistani side in order to decrease the level of violence.”

Nato-led forces are already winding down combat operations before handing over full responsibility to local security forces at the end of next year.
Related Articles

Prince Harry branded a 'coward' by Taliban
22 Jan 2013

Pakistan releases more Taliban prisoners
31 Dec 2012

Taliban 'could govern parts of Afghanistan' under new peace deal
10 Dec 2012

Britain 'would support resumption of Taliban talks'
08 Nov 2012

PM won't retract Pakistan terrorism remarks
02 Aug 2010

At the same time, efforts to forge a peace deal between the government in Kabul and the Taliban have stalled repeatedly.

Pakistan has long used insurgent proxies as a way of wielding influence in Afghanistan, and many in Kabul believe Islamabad is continuing to hedge its bets by shielding senior members of the Taliban and Haqqani network on its soil.

Suicide attacks are frequently blamed on Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency.

Overcoming that distrust will be one of David Cameron’s key tasks in the third summit between the three countries as he tries to hammer out a formal partnership between the two.

Pakistan has repeatedly said it wants to see a stable Afghanistan and is prepared to do whatever Afghan leaders ask as they pursue a peace deal with the Taliban. Islamabad has already released more than 20 insurgent commanders in order to kick start talks.

However, analysts suspect Pakistan’s formulation of words is a convenient way to remain on the sidelines without taking firm action and want Mr Cameron to increase pressure on President Asif Ali Zardari and the influential head of the Pakistani military, General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani, during talks.

A spokesman for the Foreign Office said: “These talks are helping to strengthen Afghanistan-Pakistan relations, support an Afghan peace and reconciliation process and promote regional peace and stability.”

No-one from the Pakistani military or government was available for comment.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Nuggets from friday crimes:
Tahirul Qadri bribed women with Rs 2,000 each
Quoted in Dunya Sajid Mir leader of Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadith stated that Tahirul Qadri was put forward as a pawn by the US and UK while the military and the establishment were trying to damage the political base of Nawaz Sharif in Punjab. His long marchers were propelled by bribe. He gave Rs 2,000 each to all women who attended his rally in Lahore. He added that MQM and PMLQ were also filling Qadri's treasury with their funds so that he can go on disrupting politics. After the death of 'Imran factor' Qadri was the new pawn placed in the field of politics.
Hameed Gul says India about to fall
Reported in Dunya an organisation called Kashmir Liberation Front was demonstrating in front of the Islamabad Press Club demanding liberation of Kashmir from India and its revival as a sovereign state. During the demonstration retired ISI boss Hameed Gul passed by, at which the protesters raised slogans against Pakistan too. Hameed Gul went into the crowd and advised them to raise the slogan of joining Pakistan because India was about to fall.
Only relationship with India: enmity!
Daily Dunya reported that retired generals of Pakistan army said rude things about India. Aslam Beg said if India was feeling indisposed then Pakistan had the right medicine for her cure (tabiyat theek kar dain gai). The generals said India had two sets of teeth, one for showing and one for eating and that it had not accepted Pakistan as a state. Mirza Aslam Beg said India was shooting our soldiers across the border while some Pakistanis were doing japhian (embraces) of amn ki asha (hope for peace) with Indians. He said Pakistan could accept not India as a Most Favoured Nation because India still had to decide the issue of Kashmir. Hameed Gul said the only rishta (relationship) with India was that of enmity.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Hangu Suicide Blast Kill 22 After Jummah Prayers http://samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=61044&CID=1
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

sadhana wrote:Earlier what Praveen Swami wrote had some credibility though I had read Kashmiri journos complain about him.

Now he has dragged himself in mud, not once but twice, and very spectacularly each time. Wonder why he has ruined his own credibility?

Pakistanis have a habit of practicing deniability ie peddling lies, without bothering about plausibility. That's expected from them, ie, to be dimwitted that way(Lahori logic etc). But I thought an Indian like P Swami would be smarter :-? :shock:
I think these 2 articles are Praveen Swami's coming-out party before being anointed Chindu's Track 2 journalist, who will take S. Varadarajan's place (since the latter is now the editor). He is satisfying the pre-requisites for a Track 2 journalist from India:

a) Trash talk India - preferably the Army, Hindus or both. At the least, do an equal-equal
b) Be "open" to the Pakistani point of view

Shinde, PC, Digvijay etc would all make good Track 2 diplomats post retirement. They have cleared all the prelims with distinction.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Nukes could be hijacked by radicals: Hoodbhoy - ToI
LONDON: Increasing radicalisation within Pakistan's military could lead to its nuclear weapons being hijacked by radical Islamists, a Pakistani scientist has warned.

"Safety and security of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is of a major concern. The growing radicalisation within the military, given attacks on its own internal bases, could lead to these nuclear weapons being hijacked by radical Islamists," said Pervez Hoodbhoy, who was here for the London launch of his book 'Confronting the Bomb'.

The nuclear physicist and defence analyst estimated Pakistan's arsenal to be similar to India's, at around 120-130 warheads.

He was answering questions from members of the Indian Journalists' Association at the Indali Lounge here last evening.

"Earlier, such weapons were seen just as a means of deterrence. The most dangerous development is the increasing search for fissile material as a new dimension of tactical nuclear war has entered the picture. This means the number of weapons will steadily increase," he said.

Hoodbhoy, who received his PhD in nuclear physics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), stressed that the issue needs to be addressed for the sake of sub-continental as well as global security.

"India and Pakistan have come close to nuclear war at least five times - in 1987, 1990, during Kargil (1999), after the attack on the Indian Parliament (2001) and the Mumbai attacks in 2008. {All these were nuclear blackmail threats issued by Pakistan.} Given the history of nuclear tension, we can't afford to be passive on this issue. The fallout, from the blast itself to the radioactive effects, will be felt not just in the sub-continent but around the world," he said.

"Confronting the Bomb: Pakistani & Indian Scientists Speak Out", published by Oxford University Press and edited by Hoodbhoy, is a compilation of essays by scientists from both sides of the border.

It kicks off with the atomic age in India in 1974, followed by Pakistan and traces the furious nuclear race after the 1998 nuclear tests.
So, the nest phase of this moral equivalence programme starts now, de-nuking both the countries. So, the de-hyphenation process is giving way to re-hyphenation all over again.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Is it a coincidence or just strategic timing that all of a sudden ex- PA generals and brigadiers are now coming out of the woodwork to discredit each other's version of the Kargil adventure, especially the version pedaled by the liar-in-chief, General Musharraf? Each of these in-breds is now coming clean with his own arms-length version as if he was washing his sins clean before meeting his 72 in the next life. However, the strange common denominator in their confessions is always that Kargil was "ill planned, poorly executed and a failure, and they were not part of it". No one, however, is saying that Kargil was ethically, strategically and morally wrong.

To me it is clear that there are various degree of lies. There are lies, damned lies, paki lies and then Musharraf lies. All the ex-PA generals are in the last two.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Baikul wrote:I hear he is planning to change his name by poll deed to Rose Mary Musharraf Marlow (RMM) .
there, corrected
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anupmisra wrote:However, the strange common denominator in their confessions is always that Kargil was "ill planned, poorly executed and a failure, and they were not part of it". No one, however, is saying that Kargil was ethically, strategically and morally wrong.
That's exactly the point, anupmisra. They are all in it together to destroy India. Nobody advises TSPA to divorce their nexus with jihadi tanzeems. Such an advice will not only be unpopular but also contrary to their own belief in such alliances. They all believe that kafir Hindu India is their mortal enemy and needs to be destroyed. They also believe that 1971 must be avenged. There is no difference of opinion on these counts. The old retired Generals are washing their hands off Kargil because failure has no owner. It must not be dismissed that they are all military men and may therefore have a uniform inimical opinion about India. This 'enduring hostility' runs high among all sections of people in that wretched country. There is no 'peace constituency' in TSP and that is all maya or taqiyya.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Lalmohan wrote:
Baikul wrote:I hear he is planning to change his name by poll deed to Rose Mary Musharraf Marlow (RMM) .
there, corrected
Sir, that - is genius. Hats off.

And Musharraf covered, obviously.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pak. too dangerous to simply walk away: Hagel - The Hindu

But, we supplied them nuclear weapons, condoned repeatedly the coups by their military, encouraged jihadi Islamist extremism, trained their ISI in nefarious violent activities, baled them out from difficult international situations, lavished them with money and arms, winked at their aggression and terrorism against India all these 58 years and at one point of time even helped in Pakistan's terrorism against India. We continue to follow the same approach because Pakistan is too dangerous a place for the US and we should keep the Pakistanis focussed solely on India as otherwise it will be dangerous for the US and its western allies. Indian lives are cheap because they have so many people and India sometimes does not kowtow US diktats.
“I think Pakistan is too dangerous and that area of the world is so clearly in the national security interests of this country that we just can’t walk away from it and not deal with them,” Mr. Hagel, the two-time former Senator from Nebraska said on Thursday in his answers to a 112-page questionnaire for the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Mr. Hagel, a Vietnam war veteran, has been nominated by President Barack Obama as his next Defence Secretary. If confirmed by the Senate, he would replace Leon Panetta.

It is complicated, it is imperfect, but this is where all the levers of influence and relationships and diplomacy and economics and power come into play. How we wisely use all of those resources is going to determine some of the outcomes,” Mr. Hagel said.

“Pakistan is a complicated relationship. It is a nuclear power. They cooperate with the United States on some things. We have difficulties with them on others,” Mr. Hagel said in response to a question from Indiana Senator Joe Donnelly.

“As we know, the incredible challenges we have in Afghanistan, so much of it is caused by Pakistan. We spent or provided about $2.5 billion in aid. Do you think those were dollars well spent?” the Senator had asked.

We have to be honest as well. We are dealing with factors there that we don’t agree with, that we have difficulties with. But again, we have to continue to work at it and I believe that we will and we should,” Mr. Hagel stressed. {So, TSP has nothing to worry regarding flow of funds}
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Obama has brought together a great team of John Kerrorist and Sucker Hagel! Now both funds and weapons can flow freely to the Paki Terrorist Army!
AbhiJ
BRFite

Post by AbhiJ »

21 Slaves of Allah back to Allah's Cave
An explosion in a market in northwestern Pakistan on Friday killed at least 21 people and wounded 33 in what police described as a suicide bombing.

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack about 70 miles west of Peshawar in Hangu, the capital of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Province. Abu Omar, a Taliban commander in the tribal region of North Waziristan, said in a telephone interview that the attack was in revenge for the killing on Thursday of a Sunni cleric.

The cleric, Mufti Abdul Majeed Deenpuri, 60, was shot in the southern port city of Karachi, setting off fears of reprisals against Shiites.

Mr. Deenpuri was a senior teacher at Jamia Binoria, one of the largest seminaries in Pakistan. A gunman opened fire on the vehicle carrying the cleric and a colleague at a busy intersection and then escaped.

While the security situation is precarious across Pakistan, Rehman Malik, the interior minister, had warned of the potential for an attack in Karachi. Cellphone services were suspended in the sprawling, violence-prone port city from noon to 3 p.m., during Friday Prayer.

Hangu has seen sectarian violence in the past, often forcing the authorities to impose a curfew. The town borders the Orakzai tribal region, where the army and paramilitary forces are fighting Taliban militants.

Friday’s explosion occurred just after the weekly prayers as worshipers filed out of a Sunni mosque and a nearby Shiite place of worship, police officials said. “People were coming out of the mosque when the explosion occurred,” said one officer in Hangu, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Another police official in Hangu said that a suicide bomber detonated his explosives. While Shiites were the likely target, the dead included people from both sects, he said. “There are Sunnis and Shias killed.”

On Thursday, Human Rights Watch released its World Report 2013, which sharply criticized the Pakistani government and its military and intelligence agencies for failing to reduce human rights abuses.{How can the Killers themselves prevent the killings?}

“Pakistan’s human rights crisis worsened markedly in 2012 with religious minorities bearing the brunt of killings and repression,” said Ali Dayan Hasan, the director in Pakistan for Human Rights Watch. “While the military continued to perpetrate abuses with impunity in Baluchistan and beyond, Sunni extremists killed hundreds of Shia Muslims and the Taliban attacked schools, students, and teachers.”
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

{How can the Killers themselves prevent the killings?}
By killing themselves :).
AbhiJ
BRFite

Post by AbhiJ »

venug wrote:
Along with the ones being Killed.

AoA on that!
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

venug wrote:
Ahh the " Humanitarian Killer's Dilemma" HKD.

If Killer kill somebody .........he is not humanitarian
If he kills himself ...............he is not a killer

HKD ....... Bakistani gift to da contemporary Philosophy.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Lalmohan wrote:
Baikul wrote:I hear he is planning to change his name by poll deed to Roje Mairy Musharraf Maar Lo (RMM) .
there, corrected
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Another honest question - If the volume of such martyred accelerate, how does the heavens guarantee the Houri commitment (72 per soul)? Can there be defaults? Does the Q or opinions from scholars address such black swan events?
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Lalmohan wrote:
there, corrected
:rotfl: coffee spill moment.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

maybe they have a houri rotation policy with reconstitutive surgery inbetween....?