CT & COIN Operations in India: News, Images and Discussion

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SagarAg
BRFite

Re: CT and COIN operations in India: News, Images and Discus

Post by SagarAg »

tsarkar wrote:A pilot & crew are responsible for their aircraft if it is not completely destroyed completely or they're not completely incapacitated. They’ll lose their jobs, if at first light, when the other IAF helicopter landed & found the IAF pilots having chai at CRPF camp.

As per Vinod’s account, the IAF folks used traditional maps. Hence, they had to return with the CRPF team – one cannot tell someone to go to X location on a map. Only a person who has traversed the route will know the waypoints and approach.

Having said that, it was very brave of the CRPF 150 Battalion to mount an operation to secure Sahu & the helicopter in the middle of the night with minimum planning & no intel. The naxals would have had all the time to mount an ambush.

Where I’m surprised is
1. Motivation of the Naxals, who’re not deterred by helicopters or air power.
2. Coordination in firing on the helicopters – that too without any radio net coordinating their actions.
3. Indian civilian rifles or country made guns or ammunition cannot cause damage shown in MAK’s blog. They were using better weapons.
4. Ability to adapt to captured weapons like SLR, AK-47 & INSAS, or they’ve got weapons suppliers.
5. Where do they get bullets? Assuming they’ve captured the guns but unless they’ve astonishing marksmanship, why don’t they run out of bullets? All three guns have different caliber bullets.
1. Lack of political will to deal with them.
2. Informers embedded deep within the system.
3. 4. and 5. Of course they have got weapons suppliers. Many people are thriving on this illegal weapons business. Whenever they need more bullets, weapons they blow up a police station and loot it. Its that simple for them. Illegal smuggling of weapons from Bangladesh, Nepal , proper trade routes are set up for them. They have a whole damn nexus of people involved at various levels.
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

vinod wrote:
tsarkar wrote: As per Vinod’s account, the IAF folks used traditional maps. Hence, they had to return with the CRPF team – one cannot tell someone to go to X location on a map. Only a person who has traversed the route will know the waypoints and approach.
Apologies, if my account gave the "traditional map" impression. In this modern era, they had GPS! I don't think they went back, just called up nearby CRPF team to secure the area and helo. They did however visit the guy in hospital next day!
Really? Have your highly reliable chaiwalla told this to you.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

SagarAg wrote:
vinod wrote: Apologies, if my account gave the "traditional map" impression. In this modern era, they had GPS! I don't think they went back, just called up nearby CRPF team to secure the area and helo. They did however visit the guy in hospital next day!
Really? Have your highly reliable chaiwalla told this to you.
Yep! The reinforcements were sent later. Do you have any other info which contradicts this?
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

vinod wrote:
vinod wrote: Apologies, if my account gave the "traditional map" impression. In this modern era, they had GPS! I don't think they went back, just called up nearby CRPF team to secure the area and helo. They did however visit the guy in hospital next day!
Yep! The reinforcements were sent later. Do you have any other info which contradicts this?
So they stayed there at the crash site and called the nearby CRPF team to secure the area and helo. Right? :-?
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

I was wondering if the IAF chopper (which was presumably being used for medevac) didn't have stretchers. Doesn't make sense to me.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

SagarAg wrote:
vinod wrote: Yep! The reinforcements were sent later. Do you have any other info which contradicts this?
So they stayed there at the crash site and called the nearby CRPF team to secure the area and helo. Right? :-?
Where did you get that idea from? They didn't go back after they reached the CRPF camp!!!
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

abhik wrote:I was wondering if the IAF chopper (which was presumably being used for medevac) didn't have stretchers. Doesn't make sense to me.
+1 abhik sarkar, I didn't even think about this aspect. This whole incident is getting deeper and deeper with speculations. Everything will get cleared once the CoI gives its report.
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

vinod wrote: Where did you get that idea from? They didn't go back after they reached the CRPF camp!!!
:rotfl: ok boss. Seems like I am trying to infer from statements today what I wanted them to mean. :oops:
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

SagarAg wrote:
abhik wrote:I was wondering if the IAF chopper (which was presumably being used for medevac) didn't have stretchers. Doesn't make sense to me.
+1 abhik sarkar, I didn't even think about this aspect. This whole incident is getting deeper and deeper with speculations. Everything will get cleared once the CoI gives its report.
There is nothing deeper and deeper! Its just your imagination. They hardly spent any time in helo after the crash landing. They took a snap decision and that's it! Read my first post!
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

vinod wrote:
There is nothing deeper and deeper! Its just your imagination. They hardly spent any time in helo after the crash landing. They took a snap decision and that's it! Read my first post!
Then Sir that snap decision was not the right decision I am afraid. Read my various earlier posts on this topic. Abhik ji point just strengthens it. Now I don't want to speculate more on this. Enough already. Will wait for the CoI to report on this incident.
PS: vinod ji do you know the names of the IAF crew involved in this incident by any chance. Its not revealed yet except YL Sahu.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

No he does not know.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

SagarAg wrote:
vinod wrote: There is nothing deeper and deeper! Its just your imagination. They hardly spent any time in helo after the crash landing. They took a snap decision and that's it! Read my first post!
Then Sir that snap decision was not the right decision I am afraid. You have your opinion. But I differ and I think in that situation they did what they thought was best. Read my various earlier posts on this topic. Abhik ji point just strengthens it. Now I don't want to speculate more on this. Enough already. Will wait for the CoI to report on this incident.I'm sure lot of people are waiting for that!
PS: vinod ji do you know the names of the IAF crew involved in this incident by any chance. Its not revealed yet except YL Sahu.
Yes, I do know the names! Why do you ask?
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

No more personnel details, other than what is released in press. Pls read above.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

Google dada sure has an answer for that! :D
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Ok if it's in public, link it. If not no disclosure on brf.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

tsarkar wrote: Where I’m surprised is
1. Motivation of the Naxals, who’re not deterred by helicopters or air power.
2. Coordination in firing on the helicopters – that too without any radio net coordinating their actions.
IAF is not allowed to use armed helicopters against them. They can fire on the naxals only in self defense. The naxals know this by now. A single lumbering Mi-17 is hardly a threat anyway unless it is armed with rocket pods. The naxals know it won't be and that it's only there for transporting the CRPF men. It is high time the CRPF and other forces involved in anti-naxal ops get their own helicopters. When the naxals are confronted with multiple helos with MMGs sticking out of both sides or have a hail of rockets rain down on them, they will be afraid.
3. Indian civilian rifles or country made guns or ammunition cannot cause damage shown in MAK’s blog. They were using better weapons.
4. Ability to adapt to captured weapons like SLR, AK-47 & INSAS, or they’ve got weapons suppliers.
5. Where do they get bullets? Assuming they’ve captured the guns but unless they’ve astonishing marksmanship, why don’t they run out of bullets? All three guns have different caliber bullets.
Even earlier the naxals used to be armed with .303s at a minimum I think. And they must have weapons suppliers. They couldn't have lasted this long without them. They have also managed to steal a lot of guns from police forces.
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

vinod wrote:Google dada sure has an answer for that! :D
Thanks boss. :wink:
Yes, I do know the names! Why do you ask?
Generally the names are revealed but I couldn't find them in this incident so was just curious. :mrgreen:
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

Ravi,

I absolutely agree with you about pragmatism and how the nature of war means that sometimes we can't do what should normally be done, and many a times, might not be in the mental state to decide what later might be suggested as the best course of action. This appears to be the case here. I'm trying to understand what happened in this incident, before even thinking of making a judgment on anyone.
1) Was the operator left inside the helo? Yes, since the argument is that he could not be moved due to spinal bullet injury
2) If so, wouldnt that have been a danger, given fuel leakage and possibility of fire. By theory above, he was in every danger of being caught in fire if it had broken out
3) If he couldn't be moved at all, was he suitably immobilized and given first aid by the others there? (some basic medical training is taught after all)Going by news reports NO
Alright. Then we need to figure out if anything could've been done about this within the time constraints the others had in having to evacuate the LZ before the Reds turned up.

Plus, wrt the point about stretchers, this does beg the question, although in case of a spinal injury, any form of movement might be dangerous, especially if it was in hilly or rough territory. However, they might've been able to use the stretcher to move him away from the potentially burning helo.
4) Given that both Garuds were blinded by the chemical burns, etc, its fair that they couldn't have helped in the situation anyway. However, why didnt atleast one of them stay with the chopper? Garuds are still not as valuable as pilots in terms of hostages (no offense to anyone), and in case of any fire etc, that garud would've been able to move Sahu. What is the exact sequence of events after the plane was put down till when they left to go to the camp? I don't endorse your point that IAF pilots believe themselves HVT for maoists/naxals over others.
To clarify... i didnt say taht the pilots believe themselves HVTs. I'm just saying that I believe that operationally, and within the contours of this conflict, they are definitely more HVT than the Paramilitary forces, or even the Garuds. Note taht I'm not talking about the value of their lives per se, which are all equally precious, but their value as hostages if captured or killed. These considerations do tend to influence command decisions on tactics and doctrines. As it might've, in this case. If the higher ups decided that the pilots were far too precious to lose, and too dangerous to be caught by the Maoists, then the SOP for Air Force personnel in this situation could've been to evacuate a hostile area immediately and take all precautions to not get caught. In which case, the personnel were following orders. In war, sometimes such toug decisions do need to be taken.
5) Why didn't they take the service pistol with them? What were the weapons the IAF party had with them? Did they give Sahu any weapon to defend himself with? No weapons were carried by IAF party. They left every weapon available with them at the crash sight for Sahu to defend himself with a weapon of his choice.
No offense, but if true, isnt that a little dangerous for the IAF party to be completely unarmed inside potentially hostile territory? So why exactly did they leave EVERY single weapon at the crash site? Something in this doesnt compute.
So some questions do need answers if we should judge whether this indeed happened, and if anyone is blame-worthy.
As I said again and again it was a mistake though a situational one maybe. Admit it, hide it but do not repeat it.
+1

Agreed. And thats my view too... evaluate errors in order to fix them. Thankfully in this case, the maoists didnt find or attack the chopper and harm Sahu. What if things had gone down differently?
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

Army jawan killed, two hurt in Manipur blast
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 703548.cms
IMPHAL: An army jawan was killed and two other officials were injured when rebels triggered an IED explosion in the Kuki-Chin-Mizo dominated Churachandpur district in Manipur on Tuesday morning. An army sniffer dog was also injured in the attack.

A similar bomb was recovered near a Border Road Task Force (BRTF) headquarters at Lamphelpat in Imphal West district.

The Gorkha Regiment soldiers of the army were conducting their everyday foot patrol when the bomb went off near a bridge between Torbung and Kangvai area around 65km from Imphal, killing the jawan on the spot and injuring two personnel and the sniffer dog around 6.40am. The spot where the blast took place is close to Churachandpur town.

The injured were rushed to the military hospital located at Leimakhong army base near Imphal, police officials said. Additional security forces were rushed to the spot to carry out a search operation. However, no one has been arrested so far, the officials added.

Around the same time, another powerful IED was recovered near the BRTF headquarters and a police station at Lamphel. Bomb experts from Manipur police department rushed to the spot, retrieved it and safely detonated the IED at a nearby isolated area at 8.30am.

No rebel group claimed responsibility for the two incidents till the time of filing this report.

Rebel groups, which have been fighting to restore Manipur's past sovereignty, have been attacking security forces frequently in various parts of the state including Imphal city since September last year.
Rest in Peace brother.
There is no other way than dealing this mess with brute force.

Two constables hurt in grenade attack
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 703593.cms
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

x-posted
Purulia arms case: Denmark asks India to give fresh proposal for Davy extradition
New Delhi: Talks between India and Denmark on expediting the extradition of prime accused in Purulia arms drop case Kim Davy to face trial here failed to make any headway on Thursday as the European country asked for a fresh proposal which will be examined by their justice department. "The talks were held in a cordial manner and there was a discussion on extradition of Kim Davy," Union Home Secretary RK Singh told reporters.

However, sources in the delegation said the Indian side expressed their disappointment over sending a fresh proposal and conveyed that this would delay in bringing the accused to justice. It was conveyed that it took nine years for Denmark to decide on the earlier extradition request and the fresh proposal appeared to be a delaying tactics yet again.

The visiting Danish delegation headed by Deputy Permanent Secretary in the Justice Ministry Jens Christian Bulow assured India that any fresh proposal might be expeditiously processed. CBI reiterated its earlier offer asking them to handover Davy to India so that he could stand a trial here and, if sentenced, can serve the prison term in Denmark, the sources said.

The Home Secretary also said there was a provision in the law whereby prisoners can be transferred to their country for serving the prison term.
The Indian delegation comprising officials from Home, Law and External Affairs Ministries and CBI was led by Special Secretary (Internal Secretary) in the Home Ministry S Jayaraman.

India has also made an option to try Davy in a special court within the Indian Embassy in Copenhagen.
After a Denmark court had turned down the extradition plea and the authorities in Copenhagen refused to go in for appeal, India, in a bid to put pressure, scaled down its diplomatic relations with that country last year.

The case relates to an incident on the night of December 17, 1995, when an AN-26 aircraft dropped arms and ammunition in West Bengal's Purulia district. The consignment had hundreds of AK-47 rifles, pistols, anti-tank grenades, rocket launchers and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

Five Latvians and British national Peter Bleach were arrested in connection with the incident. However, Davy, a Danish citizen, and the prime accused in the case, had managed to escape. Since then, the Indian government has been pressing for his extradition to India with the Danish government.

The extradition order was passed by Danish government on April 9, 2010. However, Davy had approached a local court challenging the order of the Danish government. The court set aside the order.

Thereafter, an appeal of Danish government was also set aside by the High Court in Denmark on the ground that if Davy is extradited to India for prosecution, there would be a real risk that he would be subjected to treatment in violation of article 3 of the European Human Rights Convention.

The arrested Latvian crew members were released from a prison in Kolkata in 2000 after requests from Russian authorities while Bleach was given a presidential pardon in 2004 following requests by British government.
atreya
BRFite

Post by atreya »

News filtering in- 5 CRPF jawans martyred and 2 pigs 72'ed in Bemina, Srinagar.
FB Indian Army page maintains 6-7 jawans are injured too. :(
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

RIP brave souls.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

FTR HQ BSF SPL OPS

BSF Blog on anti-naxal ops in Odisha

500 tribals desert Maoist-backed CMAS in Odisha's Koraput
Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 22:42

Koraput: Over 500 tribals of Maoist-dominated Narayanpatna area in Odisha's Koraput district on Wednesday deserted the Chasi Muliya Adivasi Sangh (CMAS), backed by the red rebels, and openly supported the police.
Villagers of Kanchanpadu, Kumbhari, Rangumguda and Siriguda of Kumbhari panchayat announced their decision to snap ties with the CMAS and expressed desire to return to the mainstream before the security personnel belonging to BSF and state police at Kumbhari.
"The development is a setback for the CMAS which is involved in violent activities in the district. In coming days, more tribals will snap ties with the CMAS. Steps will be taken to ensure that the villagers lead a fearless life," said Koraput SP Awinash Kumar.
Around 1,800 CMAS activists have deserted the CMAS since January opposing its violent activities.
Supported by the Maoists, the CMAS had ruled the roost in Narayanpatna for the past four years. Since 2009, it has occupied over 3,000 acres of non-tribal land claiming the non-tribals had taken by deceit.
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/comma ... /1107860/0

The operation launched by Greyhounds and COBRA of CG was a major success.. But few or almost none reported it.. Rather it was reported in local media that body of G V Prasad, a reserve inspector with Greyhounds was handed over to local villagers after being brutally tortured…
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

Aaryan wrote:http://www.indianexpress.com/news/comma ... /1107860/0

The operation launched by Greyhounds and COBRA of CG was a major success.. But few or almost none reported it.. Rather it was reported in local media that body of G V Prasad, a reserve inspector with Greyhounds was handed over to local villagers after being brutally tortured…
RIP to the brave soul, these journos who venture out deep into Maoist Territory may not all be very kosher... i remember how few journos were inter-twined with Veerappan some years back.
i am surprised that they didn't send out a second chopper (armed to boot) to evacuate the remaining personnel.
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

Shrinivasan wrote: RIP to the brave soul, these journos who venture out deep into Maoist Territory may not all be very kosher... i remember how few journos were inter-twined with Veerappan some years back.
i am surprised that they didn't send out a second chopper (armed to boot) to evacuate the remaining personnel.

Sir let me add a few details. The guy killed in the operation along with 8-9 other hardcore had a bounty of 20 lacs on his head. He was a big shot and an Andra minister came to receive his body.. But no one was there for the brave Greyhound Inspector.. :cry: :cry:
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Army defuses IED in Srinagar, averts tragedy
Based on the intelligence obtained by 2 Rashtriya Rifles battalion about the likelihood of planting of IED by terrorists, an extensive search was launched by the unit during the road opening resulting in detection of the improvised explosive device which was made using approximately 11 Kgs of explosives,” the statement said.

“The IED, constructed using a pressure cooker, was placed in a rice bag near a culvert in the close proximity of the Shalteng petrol pump on the highway. To avert civilian causalities, the troops cordoned of the area, taking adequate security measures and neutralised the IED in the same place employing their expert bomb disposal squad.”
However DDM has this accompanying picture.

Jai ho
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

Sanku wrote:“The IED, constructed using a pressure cooker, was placed in a rice bag near a culvert in the close proximity of the Shalteng petrol pump on the highway.
Atleast Rediff has this in it report
It may be noted that this pattern of IED is similar to the one which was used in the Boston Marathon IED attack, the statement said.
Nobody else has even reported it. DDM would have tom tomed it if it where leaked to them as "Saffron terror". Hopefuly linking in BR and commenting on this story would attract eyeballs to this story and someone can put 2 and 2 together and make 22
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

8 jawans killed, several critical ahead of PM's visit in Srinagar
Militants ambushed the convoy at Hyderpora bypass on the Airport-Lal Chowk road, outside a private hospital this evening.

Representational image
In a brazen terror attack on the eve of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's visit, suspected Hizbul Mujahideen militants on Monday ambushed an Army convoy killing eight Army jawans and injuring 19 others near Hyderpora area on the outskirts of the city.

The attack, the second in three days and the deadliest so far this year, was claimed to have been carried out by pro-Pakistan Hizbul Mujahideen but security establishment believe that it was handiwork of banned Lashker-e-Taiba terror outfit.

The security has been beefed up across the state in view of the attack as intelligence inputs suggested that the militants may try to carry out more such attacks during the VVIP visit.

According to sources, unmanned aerial vehicles were also pressed into service to carry out technical surveilance of Pir Panjal and Zabarwan mountain ranges amid inputs that militants armed with rockets had formed their base in the ridges of these mountains.

Today's audacious attack took place at 1635 hours near Classic hospital on Panthachowk-Parimpora stretch on national highway leading to North Kashmir when a convoy of 35 Rashtriya Rifles was going to its base camp at Budgam.

Militants, armed with AK assault rifles, attacked the convoy from front as well as back and, according to eyewitnesses, three terrorists carried out the attack that left eight jawans dead and 16 others injured.

According to the Army, the condition of three jawans was stated to be critical.
The militants, who had snatched a motorcycle from two students in nearby Baghat area, fled from the scene on the two-wheeler as Army cordoned off the area.

While fleeing, the militants were intercepted by a joint naka party of police and CRPF at Barzulla. The ultras hurled a grenade and opened firing, resulting in injuries to a CRPF sub-inspector, a policeman and a civilian woman.

The militants then boarded a black Santro car and sped from the place.

A high alert has been sounded and security forces have been asked to remain on look out for the car.

Army pressed into service choppers in an attempt to track the car used by the militants.

The students, whose bike was hijacked, told police that militants were armed with AK 47 rifles and spoke chaste Urdu, normally not spoken in Kashmir.

Hizbul Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attack. A person Baliguddin, identifying himself as spokesperson of the outfit, called up a local news agency and said several squads have been formed and similar attacks will be carried out in the city in the future as well.

Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said such attacks will not shatter the morale of the security forces who have had great success in the past against the militant group.

"Such high profile attacks are aimed at restoring the shattered morale of the militants while trying to demoralise the security forces," he said.

Today's attack comes two days after Hizbul Mujahideen militants gunned down two policemen in the heart of Srinagar city.

The brazen attack came even as security has been beefed up across the Valley in view of Prime Minister's two-day visit starting tomorrow.

PMO sources in Delhi said that there was no change in Singh's programme.

The Prime Minister is scheduled to reach here along with UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi on a two-day visit, during which he is expected to announce a package for border districts of Jammu and Kashmir.

Singh and Gandhi will also launch train service on a railway section between Qazigund in Kashmir and Banihal in Jammu region that will provide an all-weather link to the Valley.
RIP brave soldiers.

Will any Khangress politcos question the local support in the incident here? Its a rewind to the early 90's if cars altogether can be used as getaway vehicles and disappear inside cities. Good that Army is pressing in choppers, but not sure what they can do now.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

+Added:

Some gruesome pics here: HT Photos
member_20453
BRFite

Post by member_20453 »

RIP brave men, but this is pure BS WTF???

Why are we still driving around in unarmored vehicles? Why are we not eploying armored troop carriers for all transportation in known threat zones.

Is it so hard to have quick multi vendor competition to pick a nice troop carrier that is armored and can/should be used by all Central and State Police forces/ Paramilitary Units and the Infantry units. All vehicles especially Trucks need to be armored, this tragedy and many others could simply be avoided by this simple move. All trucks carrying troops must have a light specialist vehicle armored and armed to the teeth driving as protection.

http://www.defencesolutions-tatamotors. ... tegoryId=3

http://www.shrilakshmidefence.com/Dhruv-ATC.html

http://www.ashokleylanddefencesystems.com/products.html

http://www.ashokleylanddefencesystems.com/products.html
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

The point is why to drum roll visits of VIPs when threat is still looming large. Why have we forgotten that 8 out of 10 national/international VIP visits bring death to people of kashmir and our jawans.

Why cant such services like flagging of train, laying foundation etc be inaugurated by people of Kashmir, even a little child can inaugurate and such gestures bring sense of involvement. Why VIPs why not people from the state/s.
sombhat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sombhat »

When the Dam in Maithon (DVC) was inaugurated by Pandit Nehru, the actual ribbon cutting was done by the oldest labourer who was employed in building the dam. The PM was standing beside, clapping. Not trying to glorify any one person, but I have never seen such gestures from any VIP in my lifetime.
joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

Pictures from recent encounter. 12 Pigs have been killed since Monday. 2nd Picture is very graphic.

Very Graphic :twisted:

Changed it :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by joygoswami on 02 Aug 2013 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

It's about time. They killed 8 of our men in June. Good for morale.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Made my day. Nice, clean shot in that graphic image.

And by the way, we still havent paid back the puke army at a "time & place of our choosing" for the beheading of 2 of our jawans on the LOC
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^^^What is so graphic about dead pigs? Its not like any one of us blinks when the pass through the butcher's.
sbangera
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sbangera »

Is that a entry or a exit wound on the guy on the right? If entry then remarkable shot and if exit I guess he was in downhill ski mode.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Hard to say if it's exit or entry wound. A large caliber bullet can do similar damage on entry. But I'm just an armchair expert. :oops:

BTW, if it's graphic please don't hotlink it, just put up a link. Not everyone can open such pictures or wants to.