Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Post by Prem Kumar »

Rudradev wrote:
There was an email chain wherein several people called out the lies of Sarmila Bose and demanded evidence for her claims. She obviously forwarded this email chain to William Milam for advice on how to deal with the heat. Milam replied to her "just ignore them, they are Hindutva fascists" etc. ... but he accidentally pressed "Reply All" and revealed his hidden white hand to everybody on the email chain!

I remember that email chain was posted on Bharat Rakshak some years ago. It would be great if JR^2 or anyone else could find a link to it.
Please - pretty please. Can someone find & repost the email?
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Anujan wrote:Why isnt the election commission of Pakistan doing a mijjile check to determine the piety of contestants? I demand that a photograph proof be submitted.
Ask & you shall receive. Tarek Fatah tweeted today:
BREAKING: Candidate for Pakistan's parliament disqualified after he refuses to provide evidence he has been circumcised in true Islamic way.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Prem Kumar wrote:
Anujan wrote:Why isnt the election commission of Pakistan doing a mijjile check to determine the piety of contestants? I demand that a photograph proof be submitted.
Ask & you shall receive. Tarek Fatah tweeted today:
BREAKING: Candidate for Pakistan's parliament disqualified after he refuses to provide evidence he has been circumcised in true Islamic way.
Iisn't there a similar practice done to Islamic women? if so how can one check then if an islamic woman wants to contest election in TSP? That means women are not allowed to contest elections in TSP? because islam prohibits such inspections for women, so what can't be verified, can't be determined. If this is not islamic take over what is? a male dominant society through and through, no role for wimmens.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

4 witnesses need to testify that she is an Islamic woman
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Prem Kumar wrote:4 witnesses need to testify that she is an Islamic woman
You need 5. One to conduct the 'inspection' and the other four pious muslim males as witnesses.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

India starts visa-on-arrival facility for Pakistani senior citizens
NEW DELHI: After dithering over the decision for over two months, India has finally started 'visa-on-arrival' facility for Pakistani senior citizens on reciprocal basis.

Senior Pakistani citizens of more than 65 years of age will now get 'visa-on-arrival' (VoA) at Attari/Wagah check-post for 45 days. It will be a single entry visa.
Vipin_Upadhyay
BRFite

Post by Vipin_Upadhyay »

abhijitm wrote: To all the well-wishers of Pakistan on this forum I request to vote a resounding Yes. Thank you.
I did my part of bringing more pakistaniyat in bakistan by voting Yes. :D
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Gallantry awards to shuhada of Pakistan Army
A simple but impressive Investiture Ceremony was held at Corps Headquarters Auditorium here this morning. Commander Lahore Corps Lieutenant General Maqsood Ahmad, who was the chief guest on the occasion decorated one hundred and two (102) Officers and Soldiers with military honours and awards.

The honours were awarded to the recipients in recognition of their acts of gallantry, outstanding performances in their respective field and for their long meritorious services.
The ceremony started with the recitation from the Holy Quran. It was attended by the General Officer Commanding Major General Shahid Baig Mirza besides a large number of Army Officers, Junior Commissioned Officers and Jawans and relatives of the awardees. pr
Vipin_Upadhyay
BRFite

Post by Vipin_Upadhyay »

Brad Goodman wrote:
Senior Pakistani citizens of more than 65 years of age will now get 'visa-on-arrival' (VoA) at Attari/Wagah check-post for 45 days. It will be a single entry visa.

why this kufr number of 45 days, why not our rightful 72 days vija? once again Brahmin Hindoo have denies us what is rightfully ours...jeehard
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Vipin_Upadhyay wrote:
Brad Goodman wrote:

why this kufr number of 45 days, why not our rightful 72 days vija? once again Brahmin Hindoo have denies us what is rightfully ours...jeehard
These senior citizens will be the new David Headlies, i.e. the scouts of Pakistan.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

From TFT Nuggets
Chairman of the moon-sighting committee Mufti Muneebur Rehman says in Ummat that he will chase down every Ahmadi in every part of the world and will not spare any of them. Ahmadis don’t have the right to live in Pakistan. They don’t have the right to hold any office in Pakistan. All Ahmadis who hold important government posts should be sacked immediately. :evil:

Orya Maqbool Jan writes in Dunya that Muslims have become completely shameless. They used to fight battles against infidels with their shamsheer (sword), but now they watch obscene Indian movies with their hamsheer (sister). :((

Apa Hammad describes the qualities of a good wife in Khwateen Ka Islam. A good wife should untie the laces of her husband’s shoes when he comes home from work. She should offer him a glass of water or sharbat. She should serve him a warm meal. Then she should massage his body to relax him. She should ensure that the children are not making noise, so that he could sleep well. She should please him in the bed the way he wants. If women will follow these instructions, their matrimonial life will be blissful. :mrgreen:
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

RajeshA wrote:The whole political establishment in Pakistan has been sent for a six and nobody can really object to it, because it is all in the name of Islam.

Any authority which tries to implement Islam is beyond criticism, so Zardaris and Ayaz Amirs cannot even protest if they are given a thahparh and sent home crying.

Bakistan you make us proud!
This is >60 years late I would say. Pakistan is formed solely on the basis of Islam.I can bet Paki Rs 786 that Jinnah will be declared not father (or even sperm donor) of Pakistan before 2023.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Just as we had predicted on BRF years ago, it is beginning to happen. I am a Pakistani Indian……
My country Pakistan was created only 60 years ago. In my eyes, the current political landscape consisting of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan is just one of the many political permutations, Indian subcontinent has witnessed over thousands of years.
I am the heir to the same great Indus valley civilization and I have the same claim to India as those who belong to modern political India.
It is this common great heritage, underpinned by the idea of India independent of political configurations, which unites me with those who live in the present political entity of India.
It is our common heritage irrespective of our different political and for that matter even cultural differences
I am, a Pakistani, a Punjabi, a Muslim and of course an Indian
So in my case my Indian identity is there despite my Pakistani identity
At present I am in USA and studying at Cornell. Some of my best friends are Indians and I am amazed that how much common we have
I will nevertheless reiterate that creation of Pakistan at least in my eyes does not negate my Indian identity and origins.
Read and weep, my friends, read and weep. It is beginning to happen and the pseudo-liberals in India will make sure it happens.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

KJoishy wrote:shiv, love your posts on Pak!
+1.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

RamaY wrote:
RajeshA wrote:The whole political establishment in Pakistan has been sent for a six and nobody can really object to it, because it is all in the name of Islam.Any authority which tries to implement Islam is beyond criticism, so Zardaris and AyaAmirs cannot even protest if they are given a thahparh and sent home crying.Bakistan you make us proud!
This is >60 years late I would say. Pakistan is formed solely on the basis of Islam.I can bet Paki Rs 786 that Jinnah will be declared not father (or even sperm donor) of Pakistan before 2023.
Always mention 2022> In South Asia, wise ones claim Zehar Ki Dwa Zehar, same way Poaqilzam ki Dwa Poaqilzlam.Jiss sey yeh banna oosse se hi marrega, like the Predator in AVP with similar feeding ,breeding and teething behavior.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

anupmisra wrote:Just as we had predicted on BRF years ago, it is beginning to happen. I am a Pakistani Indian……

Read and weep, my friends, read and weep. It is beginning to happen and the pseudo-liberals in India will make sure it happens.
anupmisra wrote:Just as we had predicted on BRF years ago, it is beginning to happen. I am a Pakistani Indian……
My country Pakistan was created only 60 years ago. In my eyes, the current political landscape consisting of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan is just one of the many political permutations, Indian subcontinent has witnessed over thousands of years.
Never give them any change, They are different and they do not belong to Indian land.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

reg
The people who make up this land, the vast majority of them, are not Salafist firebrands and will never be, not now, not ten thousand years from now. The Islam of Pakistan, the Islam of India and the Sub-continent, is not the Islam of Salafist warriors, funded by outside dollars, but the Islam spread and propagated by Ali bin Usman Hajweri, Nizamuddin Aulia, and Moinuddin Chishti.

The Islamic culture that developed in India, and whose epitome was the culture of Delhi...The Salafism transported from the Arabian desert has nothing in common with this sensibility.
but the 'Ali bin Usman Hajweri, Nizamuddin Aulia, and Moinuddin Chishti.' did not come from native traditions..their existence and thoughts are a result of salafist types who invaded the land from outside. and as such, the salafists are the 'original' and will always win against local traditions. bleating 'but we are not like them' is not going to stop them winning.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Power Behind Paki Erection Commisioner: Coup by another Name
Army assures ECP of complete support for elections
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Army has again assured the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) of its support for holding fair and transparent elections in the country, DawnNews reported.The Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani met with the Chief Election Commissioner Justice (retired) Fakhruddin G Ebrahim and conveyed to him that the army supported the efforts being made by the ECP for the elections.The COAS assured that the Army would assist the ECP in any way possible to ensure that elections are held in an environment that would meet the above mentioned criteria.Secretaries of the election commission and defense ministry were also present during the meeting.
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Not a moment of peace, Oh God, no serenity, no calm. Life is beginning to resemble the world of Islam

Sounds even better in URDU,
"Ek lamha to miley Amn-o-sukoon ka yaa Rab
Zindagi Aalam e Islam hui jaati hai"

The entrapment of Muslims in a forced homgenization project, where culturally disparate Muslims from all corners of the globe
are roped into the UMMAH, by salafi- wahabi elements, is back firing, writes Saeed Naqvi in TFT.

Great article.

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/beta3/tft ... 05&page=21
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Musharaff's immediate political and perhaps even personal future reminds me of a phrase poular in my undergrad so many many years ago: Ab is panch*d ko maar maar ke pakadenge, aur pakad pakad ke maarenge. :((
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?pa ... 2013_pg3_4
Is it CEC’s sense of humor? —Naeem Tahir
( Mr Magoo wil be proud of CeeECee)
Recently, the personality of the CEC has become a subject of some TV shows. At least one anchor is most concerned. But there are others also. Some of the things quoted are funny.
In a TV programme this week a very senior journalist on phone from the USA mentioned an interesting story. It goes like this: our wise journalist of ‘chirya’ fame was in a book show in Karachi some weeks ago and there he met with the CEC. This is of course before Mr Najam Sethi assumed the charge of Punjab chief minister for about 40 days. In the show under reference, it was narrated by a distinguished journalist, Mr. Sehbai that Mr Fakhruddin G Iibrahim, the CEC, asked Mr Sethi, “Are the General Elections actually going to be held?” Watching the TV show the anchor person, and Mr. Babar Awan the other participant, appeared to be taken aback and so was I. But later I wondered if the CEC’s question could be treated as a joke. I don’t know what response Mr Sethi gave in response, or what his chirya reported, but I think the question is not just a joke. It is a reflection of the state of cynicism in our nation. Even the Chief Election Commissioner who is bound by the Constitution of Pakistan, and who has accepted the responsibility to do so is so uncertain that he has to ask someone else about the situation of his own assignment. Unfortunately, it also reveals a lack of confidence of the Chief has in himselfthat the CEC was in a reception where, on his way out, he met a very impressive army general. So the CEC met him with courtesy and asked him to convey his best wishes to General Kiyani. The CEC did not realise that he was giving this message to General Kiyani himself!All such buzz is around because of the advanced age of the Mr Fakharuddin G Ibrahim, fondly known as Fakhru BhaiHowever, the fact is that our CEC is advanced in age, perhaps 87 years of age. It is not the ideal age to take big challenges, and, holding ‘fair and free’ elections is the biggest ever challenge. One wonders if he actually realises how serious this assignment is! ( FuKhru Bhai is Earning jannat full of Hoors)
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

menon s wrote:Not a moment of peace, Oh God, no serenity, no calm. Life is beginning to resemble the world of Islam

The entrapment of Muslims in a forced homgenization project, where culturally disparate Muslims from all corners of the globe
are roped into the UMMAH, by salafi- wahabi elements, is back firing, writes Saeed Naqvi in TFT.

Great article.

Saeed Naqvi is a shia and lucky to be living in India, in Pakistan he won't last long. Majority of the Pakistanis consider shias as non-muslim and thus wajb-ul-cutlet.

BTW the article is quite lame, again he is blaming others instead the root cause of it all, Islam.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Never give them any change, They are different and they do not belong to Indian land.
Now the India identity is going global they want an India identity also for them so that they can capitalise. Bangladesi also do the same thing
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Dipanker wrote:Saeed Naqvi is a shia and lucky to be living in India, in Pakistan he won't last long. Majority of the Pakistanis consider shias as non-muslim and thus wajb-ul-cutlet.
So is his retarded brother but he prefers to bite the hand that feeds him and keeps him alive.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

menon s wrote:Not a moment of peace, Oh God, no serenity, no calm. Life is beginning to resemble the world of Islam

Great article.

I guess worthless trash sounds great to some people if they add an Urdu couplet in it.

How is this a "great" article when he obfuscates throughout, tries to make out Muslims as victims and never gets to the core of the problem.

"entrapment" "Forced homogenization project", who is forcing & trapping them?

Is Zakir Naik putting a gun to their heads in India to wildly cheer his retarded speeches.

Blame colonialism, capitalism blah blah blah, anything but Islam and themselves.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

anupmisra wrote:
Dipanker wrote:Saeed Naqvi is a shia and lucky to be living in India, in Pakistan he won't last long. Majority of the Pakistanis consider shias as non-muslim and thus wajb-ul-cutlet.
So is his retarded brother but he prefers to bite the hand that feeds him and keeps him alive.
anupmisraji,

who is this brother??
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Wasim Akram wants to see Pakistan players in IPL
Karachi, Apr 6: Former Pakistan captain Wasim Akram has requested the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to allow Pakistani players to participate in the cash-rich Indian Premier League (IPL).Akram said Pakistani players would only help add colour to the Twenty20 tournament.
:(( :(( :((
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Imran Khan cleared to contest polls from Lahore’s NA-122
The returning officer has cleared the nomination papers of Imran Khan, paving the way for the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief to contest the May 11 general elections from Lahore’s NA-122 seat.
Speaking to reporters at the Karachi Airport on Saturday, Khan said that the result of the polls would be similar to the outcome of the 1992 cricket World Cup, which Pakistan had unexpectedly swept under Khan’s captaincy.
:mrgreen:
A decision on Khan’s nomination papers for Rawalpindi’s NA-56 is also expected Saturday. According to reports, the returning officer has reserved ruling on the objections raised against Khan’s candidacy.

A local Pindi resident had raised the objection that in his memoir, “Me and My Pakistan,” Imran Khan “had confessed to consuming liquor,” thus violating the constitution. The RO had asked Khan to ‘clarify his position’ regarding the allegations.
:mrgreen:

What about him involving in gambling, marijuana and sleeping with women out of wedlock as well as fathering child from such one night stands? Well I guess that is all shariah compliant except this occasion when he drank sharab.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

lo kar lo baat

Energy issue: Pakistan loses $10b in textile export if only there was electricity these caravan raiders would have been super duper rich
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

chetak wrote: anupmisraji,

who is this brother??
Jawed Naqvi. Writes for yawn.
akashganga
BRFite

Post by akashganga »

Great article.

What is he trying to say. At the core of his heart he is upset that ummah has not been able to unite all muslims under one arab culture. He does not question islam but blame lies elsewhere on kafirs. Islam can never unite even muslims by its very nature.

But go to any bharatiya parties. You will see diferences in cultures among people from north or south or east or west. Yet you can see a sense of shared heritage transcending regional cultures. Almost all bharatiyas will take pride in all of 10000 years of history and heritage of subcontinent.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

non stop entertainment from ECP
Hina Khar asked to produce nikahnama
The Returning Officer (RO) on Saturday asked former foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar to produce her marriage certificate during scrutiny of her nomination papers in Kot Addu for the constituency NA-177.
RO Abdur Rehman Bodla asked Khar to produce her nikahnama while examining her nomination papers in which the she had said her husband Feroz Gulzar had liabilities worth Rs 35 million.
Khar agreed to provide the said document.
Khar is contesting for a National Assembly seat in Kot Addu on a Pakistan People’s Party ticket. On Saturday, she appeared before the RO for a hearing regarding objections on her nomination. After a brief hearing, the RO reserved his decision which will be announced on Sunday, the last date of nomination papers’ scrutiny.
asprinzl
BRFite

Post by asprinzl »

Amazing...this is Pak-Is-Satan
Many have stumbled. Among those who sailed through was actress Mussarat Shaheen, taking on Maulana Fazlur Rehman in DI Khan. Shaheen was able to fluently recite many verses, and offered to continue with others. Ironically, among the failures has been a Jamaat-e-Islami candidate!
Yep...someone whose profession is considered close to prostitution in satan state sails through but the most pious stumbles. :rotfl:

In another news....Ali Madad Jattak, a former MP from Balochistan Provincial Assembly, being sent to jail for having a fake educational degree.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

:lol: he doubts her marriage ... that too a former minister
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

Guy is confused between public scrutiny and state scrutiny
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-1 ... -in-the-UK
Can Altaf Bhai speak against Jews in the UK?

Ansar Abbasi
It is also being projected by some quarters that personal questions should not be asked from a candidate. But when a person jumps into the election fray, it is right of the people to ask questions about his public and private life. This right is enjoyed and exercised by the people of the United States. There is a difference between the personal life of an ordinary person and a leader. People used to follow their leaders whose life must be ideal. Those who want that no questions should be raised about their personal lives should not aspire to lead the people.
But the real gem of Lahori logic is this one:
Living in London for many years now, Altaf Bhai despite being a British national can’t utter a word against Jews. If he does so, he would face legal and criminal proceedings. Only recently Lord Nazir was proceeded against just because he had uttered what in Pakistan could be considered an ordinary remark about any other community.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
In the west, you can’t oppose the holocaust. Altaf Bhai and no liberal from Pakistan can do that. However, in Pakistan you can oppose the Islamic Ideology of the country and yet become a parliamentarian. Constitution and law here become irrelevant because they do not suit us.
Islamic ideology=freedom to spread hatred about Jews :roll:

Or something. BRF needs a head scratching icon.
akashganga
BRFite

Post by akashganga »

shiv wrote: Islamic societies have thrived by creating a class of "interface" Muslims who interact with the outside world and come in handy when Islam is in retreat. In Pakistan the Sandhurst/West Point army types and the RAPE class filled this role. Jinnah was this type of "interface" Muslim. This class have served Pakistan well and have kept it alive and a favorite of the west.

Unless I am mistaken, the new Pakistan is sweeping away this class and will bring to power a proper Islamic set of people provided the elections are not a total farce. A total farce would put the same old buggers back in power. I would like to see a democratically elected rabid Islamist government in Pakistan. That government is welcome to be as anti-India as it wishes, Shitistan being anti India is something we are accustomed to handling.
Shivji,

I enjoy your posts. Kool. I would like to see rabid Islamist government in Pakistan with nuke arms and long range missiles. What will be the response of uncle. Will they be able to have agreement with taliban types. Chinese will obviously be very happy. It will be difficult for India. We are tough enough to face as we have been getting hit by pakjabis to 65 years and by islamists for the last 1200 plus years.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

chetak wrote:anupmisraji,

who is this brother??
Jawed "closet paki" Naqvi. Besides being a committed commie, he is also a confused islamist (although the two political styles don't mix). He writes for "al Dawn".
Last edited by anupmisra on 06 Apr 2013 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Brad Goodman wrote:lo kar lo baat

Energy issue: Pakistan loses $10b in textile export if only there was electricity these caravan raiders would have been super duper rich
Naturally super duper rich like their arab birathers. Yep! Of all the Arabic-like deserts Djinnah led his momeen flock to create a new Islamic paradise, this desert came with no oil. Curses!! You got to work hard for your prosperity and well being. Curses!!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Now, here's a new slap on the collective paki face. Pak-e-satan shocked as Davis Cup tie “gifted” to New Zealand
New Zealand have been awarded their Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Group II tie against Pakistan after a hole about “an inch deep and half a foot wide” developed on the court in Myanmar.
in the neutral venue of Yangon, which was used because of security concerns in Pakistan
So, they chose to play in Burma over pak-e-satan because of security concerns. Next round the pakis play a "home" game will be in Somalia or Syria. Safer there.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

anupmisra wrote:
Brad Goodman wrote:lo kar lo baat

Naturally super duper rich like their arab birathers. Yep! Of all the Arabic-like deserts Djinnah led his momeen flock to create a new Islamic paradise, this desert came with no oil. Curses!! You got to work hard for your prosperity and well being. Curses!!
Pakistan has lost 100 Billion$ that US would have otherwise given Pakistan to catch Bin Laden, which Pakistan would have taken and done nothing. By catching Bin Laden themselves, US has costed Pakistan 100 Billion $ that Pakistan could have taken and not caught Bin Laden. US should compensate Pakistan money lost in not catching Bin Laden, because they dont have to catch Bin Laden anymore.