Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Feb 21, 2013

Post by Raja Bose »

shiv wrote:http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/201 ... WIVXNfI9ok
By Abuser Ilyass
The Pakistan Army’s main strategy will be the use of their capability of rapidness here.
As ably demonstrated during the 1999 Kargil War. In fact Pakistani Army's capability of rapidness is so rapid that the vapid Indian Army found no trace of any infiltration in Kargil sector except for a few soiled underwear.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Remember that Nek Mohammed guy who the CIA droned in return for permission to drone in rest of Pakistan. Here is a video of him hugging Gen Safdar Hussein, and signing a peace treaty.

[youtube]5hhjhi1eZqk#![/youtube]

The brave and pious talibs should not forget how the TFTAs signed peace treaties with them

and then stabbed them in the back. Mr Nek had the right idea in dealing with the Army:

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 004_pg7_12
The military’s campaign to register foreign militants hiding in South Waziristan took a severe blow on Sunday when Nek Muhammad, a former Taliban commander who signed a peace deal with the government, said that the registration of militants was not part of the deal.

“This is his (Gen Hussain’s) idea. I told him we could discuss this but he did not agree and went ahead with his plan,” said Nek, who fought pitched battles with the Army in March. Nek said that Gen Hussain had called the registration plan just an idea. “I told him that today you have one idea and the next morning you will have another and therefore made it clear to him that I will not accept a new idea every next day,” :rotfl: Nek said in an aggressive tone.
May Mr Nek's tribe increase and prosper and show everyone in Pakistan the true way.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/s ... 0408.htm#1
The report declares "false" the Pakistani government's assertion that its citizens are not engaged in acts of terrorism in India or elsewhere; rather, is only providing diplomatic and moral support to the militants fighting in India.

"While few entertain these claims as credible, our database indicates that this claim is false. First, the vast majority of LeT fighters are Pakistani and most are Punjabi, not Kashmiri. It is noteworthy that there is considerable overlap among the districts that produce LeT militants and those that produce Pakistan army officers, a dynamic that raises a number of questions about potentially overlapping social networks between the army and the LeT," the report said.

Notably the uncle of one militant was a director at Pakistan's Atomic Energy Commission, while the father of another was the president of the Pakistan Muslim League's labour wing in Islamabad/Rawalpindi, it added.
At least eighteen biographies in our data set describe connections between LeT fighters and immediate family members (ie fathers or brothers) who were currently serving or had served in Pakistan's army or air force.

"In several of these cases, the militant's father had fought with the Pakistani army in the 1965 war in Kashmir and/or during the conflict in 1971 over the status of then East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). In one case a militant's father was described as a senior officer in the Pakistani army," the report said.

"Equally notable is the fact that the vast majority of the fighters in this database died in Indian-administered Kashmir. This truth, taken with the predominantly Pakistani-Punjabi origins of the fighters, collectively puts to rest any of Pakistan's claims about the nature of its citizens and their activities," it said.
A staggering 94 per cent of fresh recruits of the Lashkar-e-Tayiba see Jammu and Kashmir as a "fighting front" and hail mostly from Pakistan's Punjab province from families having links with the powerful army and intelligence network, according to a United States military report.

The eye-opener report from the US military academy in West Point is a result of a multi-year research effort conducted by a lead team of five eminent authors including C Christine(Took my meds today) Fair, Don Rassler and Anirban Ghosh, and is based on a study of over 900 biographies of the deceased LeT militants.
Original Report can be found here

Code: Select all

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Fighters-of-LeT_Final.pdf
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Any of the abduls aware that wikileaks just released all cables during Kissinger time?

http://wikileaks.org/plusd/

The two tidbits I found were: (sorry for the caps lock, I copy pasted)

https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/ ... 800_b.html
THE DOMINANT DEVELOPMENT OF RECENT MONTHS IN PAKISTAN'S FOREIGN AFFAIRS HAS BEEN THE TRIPARTITE INDO- PAK-BANGLADESH AGREEMENT OF APRIL 9 AND THE SUBSEQUENT RETURN OF THE LAST PAK POWS FROM INDIA, INCLUDING THE 195 ORIGINALLY WANTED BY BANGLADESH FOR WAR CRIMES TRIALS :evil: . FOR THE GOP, THIS HAS BROUGHT TO A SATISFACTORY CONCLUSION THE LAST OF THE REALLY URGENT PROBLEMS LEFT OVER FROM THE 1971 WAR. ITS ACCOMPLISHMENT OPENS THE WAY FOR NEGOTIATION OF THE NEXT SERIES OF MEASURES AIMED TOWARD NORMALIZATION OF RELATIONS BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN-- COMMUNICATIONS, TRAVEL, TRADE AND DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS :roll: --AND BOTH GOVERNMENTS ARE ALREADY IN TOUCH ON THE TIMING.
https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/ ... 286_b.html
INDIA SAYS IT WANTS TO END CONFRONTATION WITH PAKISTAN. MRS. GANDHI WAS PROUD, AND WE BELIEVE SINCERE, IN EXPLAINING SHE RESISTED PRESSURES TO DESTROY PAKISTAN IN 1971. WE BELIEVE SHE WANTS DETENTE ON THE SUBCONTINENT AND SHE FEELS SHE MADE CONCESSIONS AT SIMLA TO ACHIEVE THIS. SHE ALSO INSISTS--PLAUSIBLY WE THINK--THAT FURTHER DISINTEGRATION OF PAKISTAN WOULD NOT BE IN INDIA'S INTEREST
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Cosmo_R wrote:
Anujan wrote: Has Birkin babe been approved to participate in the elections, or was she barred for having the wrong brand of kufr handbag ?
Maybe she should be renamed the Merkin Babe (look it up)
Now that's a word I haven't heard in a looong time (yes I already know what it means, didn't have to look it up :D).
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

anujan - please do trawl through those wiki reports - i am sure we will find a lot of interesting materials
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

shiv wrote:http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/201 ... WIVXNfI9ok
By Abuser :eek: Ilyass

Operation started in Tirah Valley. The Army surrounded the area from all sides and all supply lines of militants are nullified. Heavy mortars and artillery are doing their job and dozens of militants are being killed every 24 hours.

Allahoackburrrr!! Who are they fighting? Martians? Hindus? Jews?
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Ensure Pervez Musharraf does not leave Pakistan, SC tells govt

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 441726.cms

About Justice S Khwaja hearing the case, wiki
he became a judge of the Lahore High Court but resigned in 2007 in response to the maltreatment of Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry on March 9.
Some of the important Supreme Court decisions Justice Khawaja has been part of include: the SHCBA case, in which the Court declared the Emergency imposed by President General Pervez Musharraf on 3 November 2007 to be unconstitutional and restored most of the judges who were forced to vacate office that day;[5] the NRO case, in which the Supreme Court declared the National Reconciliation Ordinance 2007 to be void ab initio
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

anupmisra wrote:I stand corrected. In one of my earlier posts I had claimed that the pakis now numbered around 190 Million. Apparently I was only off by "this" much. Pakis are now over 200 Million as per last year's census.
Pakistan's population stood at 197.4 million in 2011, an increase of 62.7 million from the last census in 1998 (Note 1). The new population is 20 million more than had been forecast in United Nations documents.
Pakistan has passed Brazil and become the world's 5th most populous nation
So, there is clear logic now to rename BRICS to PRICS.
PRICS = Pakistan, Rwanda, Iraq, Chad & Somalia ?? :D
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Ok Kapil Komireddi's piece is getting some attention now :)

>>http://pakteahouse.net/2013/04/08/kapil ... on-jinnah/

Yassirlatifhamdani replied in Daily Beast itself, and I have done the needful... But I'm thinking some of you chaps need to get into the action at Daily Beast and Pakteahouse.

Be nice. :D
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Anujan wrote:
Suraj wrote:Has Birkin babe been approved to participate in the elections, or was she barred for having the wrong brand of kufr handbag ?
She withdrew after being asked to produce her Nikah nama :mrgreen:
http://www.thefrontierpost.com/article/3795/
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2013/04 ... nikahnama/

So in case you are interested, the line is clear. 8)
I have a feeling that if khar produced nikhanama, she would have been stoned to death.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Rajdeep wrote:
Original Report can be found here

Code: Select all

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Fighters-of-LeT_Final.pdf
First of all, sad that it is US that has to put out such reports and not India which bears the brunt of pigLeTSPA barbarism. Is Praveen Swami pre-occupied writing fictional grand mother stories.

That said, there is nothing in this report that we don't know. I will add that this is only the tip of the ice-berg. The link between pigLeTs and TSPA/ISI is thick, i.e., pigLeTs are another regiment of TSPA.

Furthermore, Fair didi might have gotten a few titbits about pigLeTs from her handlers/boyfriends from CIA/Pentagon/TSPA/ISI to write this report, but US govt, I mean state dept, Pentagon, CIA know to the last dot this thick connection between TSPA/iSI and pigLeTs.

Even if there are any renegades i.e., those in TSPA/ISI who want to direct a little bit of pigLeT energy against whites, which probably prompted this report, there are that many more RAPE clients of the CIA/Pentagon among TSPA/ISI (MushRat & Kiyani for example) who make sure that any minuscule pigLeT energy directed against the whites is muzzled, and all of the pigLeT hate and blood-thirst is focused like a laser beam on India.

One needs access to honest people in both CIA/Pentagon & TSPA/ISI, and a well-endowed patriotic/nationalist Indian journalist to unearth this ugly, evil conspiracy by US & TSP against India. We will never know. Maybe 50 years hence when then US govt feels its interests won't be harmed will "release documents" to someone like Seymor Hersch.

But question is what is MMSJi and his Italian MadamJi going to do about these revelations? More pappi jhappi with Pakis? More focus on "Hindu terror"? More state energy directed towards making sure Modi stands dis-credited?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Narad wrote:Ensure Pervez Musharraf does not leave Pakistan, SC tells govt
Not sure if I get this lawhori logic. Mushy is put on ECL by the supreme court but yet is approved to stand for elections by a returning officer of the election commission. What does the supreme court know that the EC does not?
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Unverified.
Rocket fired at cricketer Umar Gul's house
This reminds me...what happened to TSP Super League?
I am sure there are many who would would like to see 30,000 targetspeople crammed in a confined space.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

JE Menon wrote:Be nice.
I have been.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

RamaY wrote:I have a feeling that if Khar produced nikhanama, she would have been stoned to death.
Along with the cleric who performed such an unnatural union, you mean ?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

This Yassirlatifhamdani fellow makes sure he has something to say about every article about Jinnah ever written in any corner of the world.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Anujan wrote:^^^
Color me surprised! No shit sherlock!
Exactly my thought :rotfl:

Time for Nikkamma dogs of Wagha Candle Kissers to pull out anotehr Aman Ki Asha junk
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

SS exceedingly nice :D
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Where is Waldo?
Billoo missing in action.
A cancelled rally, a loathed president and a party chairman kept out of the public glare because of Taliban threats — Gulzar Ali Khawaja has never seen anything like it
“President Asif Ali Zardari has spoiled the party,”
Bilawal, the PPP’s star attraction, appeared uncomfortable, speaking haltingly in heavily accented Urdu, a mark of his upbringing in England and Dubai.
He stumbled through the outgoing government’s achievements before asking listeners to “promise” to vote for “Aunty Faryal” — Zardari’s sister — who is contesting the Bhutto family seat.
About Billoo missing from the campaign:
“We can’t expose Bilawal to the real threat of terrorism. We can’t risk the life of another top leader,”
Zardari, said to be deeply paranoid about security, is also rarely seen in public.
“Bilawal doesn’t come here. He’s a rich man and lives abroad. His father is the biggest goon and has looted away his mother’s party and wealth,”
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Musharraf has been allowed to contest only Chitral. That is Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. Either he will have to travel by helicopter or by car. Let's see him going there by car to campaign passing through Taliban territory.

Hope Taliban don't forget to shoot .... I mean a video, a video of ....! :wink:

Looking forward!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SSridhar wrote:
RamaY wrote:I have a feeling that if Khar produced nikhanama, she would have been stoned to death.
What's so special about her Sexret? Ask the friends and family for fu....ing facts.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Jhujar wrote:
SSridhar wrote:{quote="RamaY"}I have a feeling that if Khar produced nikhanama, she would have been stoned to death.{/quote}
What's so special about her Sexret? Ask the friends and family for fu....ing facts.
I think that she is simply contesting from some reserved seat / constituency. Her father seems to have taken over the earlier seat.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

SSridhar wrote:
:mrgreen: None of the four witnesses, nor Ayesha herself, would want to see the nikhanama

1. Otherside of Nikhanama - Candidate for wajab-ul-cuttle for letting his goat run out of the herd
2. Mama jardari - Not sure which nikha-nama would be presented
3. Wanna-be nikhanamawala - What if Goat shows old nikhanama in confusion?
4. PEC officer - How to prove which nikhanama is fake?

Ayesha - What if the PEC officer confronts her with the proof of the other copy?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

JE Menon wrote:Ok Kapil Komireddi's piece is getting some attention now :)
>>http://pakteahouse.net/2013/04/08/kapil ... on-jinnah/
Yassirlatifhamdani replied in Daily Beast itself, and I have done the needful... But I'm thinking some of you chaps need to get into the action at Daily Beast and Pakteahouse.
Be nice. :D
The way i understand, Pakistan was founded as secular Islamic cuntry under the watchful eyes of MAJ=Mahomet Allah and Jinns.And ever since, the land is ruled by these 3 taking daily turn but Fryday exclusively reserved for Alla.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Not bad, not bad at all, Paki fighting Paki to save Pak-e-satan from Paki! This is what we would call a win-win situation!

Tirah valley battle intensifies as fight for key heights continue
PESHAWAR: The battle for key heights in Tirah valley intensified on Monday as Jet fighters and gunship helicopters pounded militant positions.

Military sources told Dawn.com that they have reports 30 security forces have so far been killed along with 97 militants.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
I think India should provide arms and weapons diplomatic and moral support to the purer greens in their freedom battle for reclaiming the soul of Pakistan based on its IEDoloji from the tyranny of the RAPES and less green. :twisted:
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Watch around 32:00! IEDolgogy of Pakistan is right behind HoKo in terms of being untouchable. Ansar Abbasi talks about shunning politicians and world economic systems that involve interest profits, as it is a war against allah and his prophet. (The rest is pure entertainment of the RAPE squirming and trying to find wiggle room around 62, 63. Pretty soon the choice will be 72).

At this rate, we don't need Unkil to take the Pakis to the stone ages, they will do it to themselves and get there half of the way to the 7th century. Pakistan needs more Islam! :D
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9 ... e-of-India
The rise of India
GHussa in H Zaidi
For quite some time, India has been a darling of the west. Enamoured of the country’s rich cultural heritage, long history and its being the world’s largest democracy and impressed with its market size and economic progress and potential, both Washington and Brussels look at it as a counterweight to Beijing, though on its part, India is keen to be on good terms with both America and China.It has also become customary for western leaders to woo India in the main for tremendous enormous economic and commercial opportunities that the country’s large middle class offers to their multinational enterprises (MNEs).Nearly three years ago, while on his maiden visit to India, British Prime Minister David Cameron went out of his way in flattering New Delhi and declared that he wanted to make his country “a partner of choice” for India.Though Mr Cameron’s counterparts in other western capitals have resisted being that sycophantic, they don’t feel shy of showering praises on India. The US, the UK and France, three of the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC), have on several occasions backed India’s campaign to enter the elite club.In international context, power means the ability to influence the actions of other states. The greater the ability, the more powerful is the state. A great power, like the US or China, has that ability on a global scale. Being a great power is a function of both military muscles and economic resilience.Already in the elite nuclear power club, India is ranked fourth in terms of conventional military strength and seventh in terms of territorial power. According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), India is the world’s seventh largest military spender, with an expenditure of $48.9 billion, and is poised to move three ranks up at the end of the current decade. For half a decade, now New Delhi has been the world’s largest importer of arms.
India is one of the BRIC countries, the three other being Brazil, Russia and China, which are widely predicted to dominate the global economic scenario by 2050. Ever since it shunned socialism and embraced free market economy in the early 1990s, India’s economy has grown substantially. It is the world’s second largest market behind China and the ninth largest economy.Between 2004 and 2011, the economic output grew on average at more than eight percent a year making India one of the globe’s fastest growing economies. In 2012, the growth rate came down to 6.9 percent. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) projections put India’s growth rate for 2013 and 2014 at 5.9 and 6.4 percent respectively. With merchandise exports of $301 billion and imports of $500 billion, India is ranked 18th and ninth respectively on these indicators globally.Indians have also made strides in export of services, particularly that of information technology. From $30 billion in 2004, export of services had scaled up to $134 billion by the close of 2011.Great powers are also supposed to have soft power: the ability to influence other states by ‘seducing’ rather than coercing them, by getting them want the desired outcomes through persuasion, co-option or example. Cultural and political values and practices, such as democracy, human rights, and individualism, have been important sources of wielding soft power.
In case of India, Bollywood, arguably one of the world’s largest tinsel town, has emerged as an important means of exercising soft power. The Indian film industry and, of late, TV plays have had a profound impact on viewers across neighbouring nations like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal, while its centuries old mystic cults, such as yoga and meditation, and recent democratic credentials hold strong attraction for the west.The way an aspiring great power is looked upon by those already holding that status is also important. As in case of the former USSR, the rise of China was looked upon with suspicion by the US. Does this also apply to India? Not in the slightest. Seen from American perspective, India because of its geo-strategic significance and military muscles is crucial to balance of power in Asia.
In East Asia the US has Japan as its strategic ally and in South Asia probably no other country is better placed to play that role than India. To win New Delhi to its side, Washington has been assuring it of what it wants. India is an ambitious country and has a strong desire to be treated as a power to reckon with. Indians wanted to be recognised as a nuclear power. Though formally the US has not granted their wish, effectively it did that by striking a nuclear cooperation deal with India in 2005.
[ Pagal Ko Stable Hakim Lucman bhi Nahi Kar Sakta]
Even a very brief description of the different contours of India’s power can hardly be complete without bringing Pakistan in the picture, as relations with and developments in its western neighbour will continue to influence New Delhi’s foreign and security policies.An unstable Pakistan will put Indian security at risk, while détente with Islamabad will re-allocate precious resources from military purposes to social spending. Not only that, it will help New Delhi see a bigger picture befitting an aspiring great power. Not to speak of the potential commercial benefits that improved Indo-Pak ties promise.Therefore, a stable, prosperous and friendly Pakistan is in India’s own interest. :lol: hether Indian policy makers share this view is anybody’s guess.The Indians have long been desirous of having a permanent seat on the UNSC – a status which they deem will be commensurate with their military and economic strength actual or potential. The US has supported India on that as well.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Jhujar wrote:http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9 ... e-of-India
The rise of India
GHussa in H Zaidi

Even a very brief description of the different contours of India’s power can hardly be complete without bringing Pakistan in the picture
Its far more true the other way round. Pakistan has proved that it is not truly an organism in any sense as long as it remains inimical to its own stem - India (and that inveterate enmity is in its nazariya and fourfathers). But India does not have that identity issue. It is Pakistan that needs India's foolish generosity to increase its status as a legitimate organism.
Jhujar wrote:An unstable Pakistan will put Indian security at risk, while détente with Islamabad will re-allocate precious resources from military purposes to social spending. Not only that, it will help New Delhi see a bigger picture befitting an aspiring great power. Not to speak of the potential commercial benefits that improved Indo-Pak ties promise.Therefore, a stable, prosperous and friendly Pakistan is in India’s own interest. :lol:
This is what RAPEs are trying to bargain for right now, in order to extricate not just the Paki civil society, but even its deep state from a condition of Danger. They want India to make some material flows towards ceding some civilizational space/resources that will help Pakistan to retain its claim to being an organism or at least a legitimate nation-state. Instead, what India needs to do is to further cut off inflows to Pakistan via any parasitic method. India needs to delegitimize more and more of Pakistan's area, just the way the US/NATO has done on the other border. Exposing more and more Pakistan's false claim to being a nation-state will open the way for not just Indian non-state actors, but also state agencies and patrols to regularly enter enter Pakistan in order to "help" its core state maintain law and order. Instead, so far it has been Pakistan which has been sending NSA's into India. This needs to stop - and be reversed. Insha'Allah the day must come when every Paki "Lashkar e Chichora" needs to constantly be on the run from Indian patrols. This can be done by India constantly offering a Drone-acharya style hand of "co-operation" to help Pakistan - which means "assistance" to handle security and law and order issues that a nation-state must be responsible for as a member of the international community, while ceding no material "nutrition" that will increase its status as an organism. Thus, the Dronacharya hand of co-operation must keep all other flows to Pakistan - economic, educational, etc - below a maximum threshold, one that will make minimal difference to the down-stat indicators.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jhujar wrote:http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9 ... e-of-India
The rise of India
GHussa in H Zaidi
An unstable Pakistan will put Indian security at risk, while détente with Islamabad will re-allocate precious resources from military purposes to social spending. Not only that, it will help New Delhi see a bigger picture befitting an aspiring great power. Not to speak of the potential commercial benefits that improved Indo-Pak ties promise.Therefore, a stable, prosperous and friendly Pakistan is in India’s own interest. whether Indian policy makers share this view is anybody’s guess.
What crap do they teach in military and international relations colleges nowadays? People read some shit and recycle it in article after article
  • 1. Pakistan has been unstable for decades and Indian security has been at risk for decades. It is idiotic to imagine that some future unstable Pakistan is going to create some future security risk to India

2. Detente with Islamabad will make no change to India's defence budget simply because you cannot turn on and turn off defence preparedness at will. If detente with Pakistan lasts for 20 years - over those 20 years there will be some reallocation of defence resources and things that were planed for the future might be postponed or cancelled. Otherwise there will be no significant change in defence spending. It is not physically possible to downsize a large military every time Paki decides not to fart on a Friday

3. There are commercial benefits in a large military industrial complex and India needs to start reaping those benefits and let Pakistan and its resident pious shitlanders go to hell. Hostility forever is a good paradigm to follow for a healthy MilInd complex.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

RCase wrote: Watch around 32:00! IEDolgogy of Pakistan is right behind HoKo in terms of being untouchable. Ansar Abbasi talks about shunning politicians and world economic systems that involve interest profits, as it is a war against allah and his prophet. (The rest is pure entertainment of the RAPE squirming and trying to find wiggle room around 62, 63. Pretty soon the choice will be 72).At this rate, we don't need Unkil to take the Pakis to the stone ages, they will do it to themselves and get there half of the way to the 7th century. Pakistan needs more Islam! :D
Koi Pooche Baat,Kahe ki islam Kya Hai
Pakistan Dekho orr Samjo Muslaman Kya Hai
Har Lub Pey Allah, Mahomet, Sunna , Jihad Ka lafra
IED,Incest, Qital, Sooside Bombing Ka Bhangra
Phir Bhi Paki Poochte hai Ki Maazra Kya Hai?
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

RCase wrote:Watch around 32:00! IEDolgogy of Pakistan is right behind HoKo in terms of being untouchable. Ansar Abbasi talks about shunning politicians and world economic systems that involve interest profits, as it is a war against allah and his prophet. (The rest is pure entertainment of the RAPE squirming and trying to find wiggle room around 62, 63. Pretty soon the choice will be 72).

At this rate, we don't need Unkil to take the Pakis to the stone ages, they will do it to themselves and get there half of the way to the 7th century. Pakistan needs more Islam! :D
Ayaz Amir, with a condescending RAPE pseudo-intellectual air, asks if there is some kitaabcha that details what this "Islami ideology of Pakistan" is. Can we send him one, post haste? :mrgreen:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

MAJ=Mahommed Allah Jinn wanted these DundleBandarLafandarqalanadroolloodeens equal say in Indian affairs !

Every rejected candidate by the Election Commission will sent to education camp run by TTP in Tira Valley . If they still fail the test then they become lawful for right hand possession with women, children, property going to the Mujahid who deliver the final blow .
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/08 ... militants/

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-95920 ... ops-killed

See the pics of Paki Army commandus jumping buttlong into the Tirah valley battle in the above links.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

[quote="shiv"]http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/201 ... WIVXNfI9ok
[quote]

How can a pure green website use the word khuda Hafez? Blasphemy! Bull cattle

!
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Mushy is entering a dangerous phase.

The supreme court is trying him for treason for having sacked the judges. However, his major danger is not from that. His defence would be that he took the decision based on the advise of his advisors -- which would be the crore kammandus. Who might then be summoned. Many of his Crore Kammandus are still serving.

To spare all this complication, the Army might choose to bump him off. And ofcourse everyone can blame Hakeemullah after that and demand more F16s and Submarines to fight the Taliban.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

There are wide range of possibilities on how Mushy might end up:

- Z.A. Bhutto way ->judicial murder
- Pinky Bhutto way -> Plain boring soosai bomb
- Zia way -> In the air mango crate delivery
- Salman Taseer Way-> Ghazi style murder
- Col. Imam / Khalid Khwaja way -> Kidnap and shooting in close range and body found by the road side
- Ghaddafi Way -> lynched/sodomized by ghazis

Calm and peaceful retired or political life is not one of the possibilities. Pakistan does not allow that.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

JE Menon wrote:>>Give TSP ICBMs as CBMs. I am loving it.

Indeed, macha. Imagine now, SS Menon asking innocently at a meeting with his American counterpart: "With you guys now issuing a waiver on weapons to Islamabad, who can predict the consequences if, god forbid, the Pakistanis end up with the technology to not even have to paint ICBMs? The way things are going with North Korea these days, with you chaps back-pedalling furiously on that front, who is to say an emboldened young 'un won't decide to give a longer one to the Pakistanis than his father did? After all, Blowall is in the picture too... The new generation can take forward what the previous did to a bigger, faster, longer, thicker, farther scenario"

Hell, even the Paks don't have to know we are the source if that makes them feel better about the whole thing...

It's a net gain. I'm waiting for a rationale why this is not good for us... Think guys, think. I can't think of any, and I've been advocating this shite for a long long time. Spinrao has also been a long-time advocate.
In general a good idea. But only problem is that our ABM defences would need to be beefed up. A Paki can lob an ICBM in a lofted trajectory at India and at that point, our IRBM-targeting ABMs wouldnt be of much use.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »