Re: India-US Strategic News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Re: Bomb explosion in Boston

Post by vina »

Oh. Come on guys. The first thing the Feds would have done is search the immigration and visa databases and they would know exactly who these guys are and where they were and when they came in. Mark my words. These guys are Paki, the info about Paki land being asked questions about a list of name is spot on. Yup, Gagan , you are right, there will be lot of brown shalwars in Pindi.

The rest is all tamasha with ADM (American Dork Media) flailing around and some random twits on twitter tweeting around.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Sanku wrote:I dont know how to use twitter, never have. Can you cut paste INDIA trends?
Last edited by anmol on 19 Apr 2013 15:37, edited 1 time in total.
PratikDas
BRFite

Post by PratikDas »

harbans ji, that is very disingenuous of you. Can you show us another thread where another running commentary of media outlet by media outlet of the exact same thing has been captured?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

harbans wrote:Anmol thanks for posting about the trends/ Sunil T etc. It's information that should not be 'not displayed' because some feel it's politically incorrect. It is/ was trending whether on 1/2/3 irrespective..it needs mentions. I don;t think the suspect in white cap is Sunil though..
It is NOT Sunil.

People need to evaluate the information critically and decide whether to add to it or subtract from it.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

anmol wrote:
Sanku wrote:I dont know how to use twitter, never have. Can you cut paste INDIA trends?
Thank you, much better, isnt it? And would be even better, if we were all trending #weareallcretins as the doc said.
member_23367
BRFite

Post by member_23367 »

IDK,for some reason I find the whole episode different. The guy who is dead co-incidentally has the same kind of clothing as the 2 guys whose photos were on display earlier as we're the special ops guys.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Sanku wrote:Thank you, much better, isnt it? And would be even better, if we were all trending #weareallcretins as the doc said.
They should be sued by the family. Most have not even deleted or apologized till now:-

The Week:-
http://www.theweek.co.uk/us/boston-bomb ... b-suspects
Last edited by anmol on 19 Apr 2013 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Have they IDed the dead guy? It seems he has stacked explosives to his body.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Chechenyans!
@AP 1m
RBEAKING: AP sources: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year. -SS
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Anmol would you do us a favor and quit? Let the fuqqing twits twit their brains out. Just don't bring it here.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

kittoo wrote:Chechenyans!
@AP 1m
RBEAKING: AP sources: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year. -SS
:-?
I thought US was helping them?
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

chechens have only been active in russia, right?
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Chechnyans don''t make sense. All kinds of crap floating around.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

The Associated Press ‏@AP 6m

BREAKING: AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. -SS
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Gus wrote:chechens have only been active in russia, right?
I think they were involved in Afghanistan too.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Pratik only thanked for giving that info. I know it's not Sunil Tripathi and i posted that before. That started because the Boston Police scanners named him. The info coming out from now possibly will be less speculative and anything before that Cops dole out whether through Police scanners or statements will trend.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

kittoo, my understanding is mostly as mercenaries or taking training etc. they were not ideologically motivated pan-islamic jihadis, i could be wrong..
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Gus wrote:kittoo, my understanding is mostly as mercenaries or taking training etc. they were not ideologically motivated pan-islamic jihadis, i could be wrong..
These guys were in Boston on a scholarship seems like -- names seem like typical Slav names. Cant even say if they were muslims.

Wow.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Chechens bombing the US would give both the US and Russia common cause against Islamic terror How stupid is that?
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

CNN now saying they both are Chechen

So many of them have made their home in North Waziristan
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Twitter just exposed a lot of anti national scum rooting for Tripathi to be the second suspect.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Sanku wrote:
Gus wrote:kittoo, my understanding is mostly as mercenaries or taking training etc. they were not ideologically motivated pan-islamic jihadis, i could be wrong..
These guys were in Boston on a scholarship seems like -- names seem like typical Slav names. Cant even say if they were muslims.

Wow.
These guys were indeed Muslims, like most Chechens. The search for his brother on Google will take you to an Islam focused youtube account and posts on Islamic forums.
That I am not sure about. You could be right.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Sanku wrote:

Wow.
No, Sanku-ji. The name sounds Muslim. Dzhokhar is not an Orthodox name at all.
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

Oh my God ! The Americans knew it all along, and they allowed an Indian name to be trashed. No wonder they are so uptight, the Chechen are the most dangerous of them all and they may have been given refuge by the US government.

In the past, Americans and Saudis both financed the training of Chechen in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Twitter just exposed a lot of anti national scum rooting for Tripathi to be the second suspect.
no sir. This whole twitter drama with the name of Tripathi seems to me as a giant experiment, which, in my view, was extremely successful. Remember what the aussie pm did?
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Lahore via Kuwait ! Now who wants to bet that these Chechens were sheltered in Pakiland attended camps there fought in Afghanistan / Kashmir and moved legally to the Us as refugees? That will account for their "military background " as reported.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

?...they allowed an Indian name to be trashed....
+1
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Chandragupta wrote:Twitter just exposed a lot of anti national scum rooting for Tripathi to be the second suspect.
any screenshots?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

chanakyaa wrote:
no sir. This whole twitter drama with the name of Tripathi seems to me as a giant experiment, which, in my view, was extremely successful. Remember what the aussie pm did?
100% right. The experiment actually succeeded. At an extreme take globalization of saffron terror is a possibility.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

The buck stopping at Chechen will send "Thank God" moment in state dept (more than Pindi). At least there is plausible deniability of the TSP even if they are manufactured in TSP
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

Some people on this forum owe an apology to Anmol.

The Americans have lots of egg on their faces, and they tried their best to delay the outing of the real nationality. A security expert on CNN was just saying that Chechen fighters have lately been seen fighting on the side of the Syrian rebels. And who is supporting and arming the Syrian rebels ?
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Video footage from the Watertown, Massachusetts shootout recorded by a resident

http://live.wsj.com/video/video-footage ... 59F0DE01D3
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

So who is Mike Mulugeta? Seems he is actually a black kid, don't know more. His (?) twitter page:

https://twitter.com/mikemulugeta
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

Dzhokhar and Tamerlan are classic Muslim Chechen/Dagestani first names. The former President of Chechnya was Dzhokhar Dudayev, for example.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

and they tried their best to delay the outing of the real nationality......
Sir, this is not an excuse but a strategy to use this tragic incident to trash indics...
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Sir, this is not an excuse but a strategy to use this tragic incident to trash indics...and blacks
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

If these guys are/were indeed Chechen, then we can expect a North Waziristan/TSP connection soon. If they were sent by Al Qaeda, then we can also expect a video of these guys with Zawahiri or Hakimullah Mehsud as well.

The second suspect is not likely to be caught alive. He is reported to have a couple more of the bombs in his possession, so he's not going to go quietly if cornered.

These guys have probably met with and know the location of Al Qaeda figures, so they don't want to be caught alive.
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

chanakyaa wrote:
and they tried their best to delay the outing of the real nationality......
Sir, this is not an excuse but a strategy to use this tragic incident to trash indics...
Am so angry; on and on it went, Sunil here, Tripathi there, left-wing and Brahmin and what not... all this time the Americans knew, they could have and should have cleared Sunil's name anytime they wanted.

Time for a fresh "strategic dialogue" with the Yanks...
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

chanakyaa wrote:
Saar, elaborate please?