Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 13, 2013

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 13, 2013

Post by vishvak »

Acharya wrote:
Encouraging Musharraf to return to Pakistan, the Shaikh told the former military dictator, he will become ruler of all Muslims up to Delhi, but cautioned him to be careful of his enemies. The Shaikh told Musharraf "bring all Indian people under the flag of Islam," to which the general replied:
The only way to bring down this fantasy dream is to bring down the TSP project.

There is lot of thought looking at the people in the region as if they own them
So this is how pukis get inspiration to beg steal and be full of misery overall. Not to forget inspiration to exploit full potential of puki chana gas that seems to run pukistan and be full of themselves literally.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

It is medieval imperialism
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

In properly ordered international relations serious nations do not have “friends”, they have “interests”.

Most Pakistanis don’t like the United States. Most Americans, when asked, would say they don’t like Pakistan. So the nexus of our longstanding relationship does not lie in feelings, but rather in interests.

Most of America’s interests in Pakistan have been geo-spatial. Over 65 years their proximity to China, Russia, India, Iran and Afghanistan has made them of interest to the United States.

Most of Pakistan’s interests in the United States have been financial (either money for their budget or money for arms).

America’s interests in many of Pakistan’s neighbors have evolved in such a way that we don’t really need Pakistan. We don’t have to spy on China and Russia from Pakistan. Our equities in Aghanistan are diminishing. We have many more positive interests in India than Pakistan.

So we are at a point where Pakistan needs us more than ever and we need them less than ever. We worry about their nukes and their terrorist camps, but the Government of Pakistan is not a reliable partner on these issues.

Can Pakistan survive without us? Declan Walsh highlights some reasons why it may not. When and if Pakistan moves from the failing state camp into the failed state camp, the United States may rediscover some deeper American interests in Pakistan. But in the meantime we are destined to drift farther apart.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

US drone strike kills four in North Waziristan
Khushbu Jahan Jaaati Hai Drone Challi Aati Hai; Hellfire Miissle Se Nishan woh Lagati Hai
MIRANSHAH: At least four people were killed and four others were injured on early Wednesday by a suspected US drone strike in North Waziristan region, DawnNews reported.According to initial reports, the US drone fired two missiles at a house in Chashma Village, area of Miranshah, killing four and injuring four others. More death feared.The wounded were shifted to nearby hospital, where injured were stated to be in critical condition.North Waziristan region is considered a bastion of Taliban and al Qaeda-linked militants.The area, which is close to the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, is one of the seven regions in Pakistan’s Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), governed by tribal laws.Attacks by unmanned US aircraft are deeply unpopular in Pakistan, which says they violate its sovereignty and fan anti-US sentiment, but US officials are said to believe the attacks are too important to give up.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

What is the relevance of 786 to Muslims? I used to see many autorickshaws in India with that number painted. One of my dad's Muslim friend told him that any number with digits adding to 21 was "lucky".

The Arabic Allah word is just the reverse of Om written horizently .
So the profit was suffering from discalculia & phobias like cynophobia. That explains why the pakis are twisted in the brain. They are trying to be the perfect :roll: man onlee. And the pakjabi women are better at becoming the perfect man for sure :lol:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Agnimitra wrote:uote="vivek.rao"]
Gen. Pervez Musharraf is believed to have returned to Pakistan after obtaining the blessings of a Turkish cleric, Shaik Nazim Al Qabrisi, leader of the Sufi Naqshbandi sect of Islam who lives in Cyprus.
Compare to this retard ,cartoon character . Listen to this
This Mantra, few lines shrinks many War religion Qitabs to Decimal level.

Tina Turner - Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu -
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Brad Goodman wrote: Funny thing I remember after watching this video is mushy in his biography "in line of fire" claims his childhood years were spent in turkey where his abba was posted and he is very fluent in turkish. It took him lot of effort to learn urdu after coming to karachi. He says that with pride and glee of typical pakjabi slavish mentality where knowing arabic and turkish is considered an virtue and cherry topping this is not knowing punjabi and urdu. Looking at this video all he could utter was one sentence in turkish which I assume is how are you doing. typical feku pakjabi lies. Finally not just kargil pages looks likes everything in that trash book is a big lie. Gosh I need to ask allah to give me back those 5-6 hrs I wasted reading that nonsense

72 stribes for you, if you bought that book
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^Beautiful rendition
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

jamwal wrote:
Brad Goodman wrote: Funny thing I remember after watching this video is mushy in his biography "in line of fire" claims his childhood years were spent in turkey where his abba was posted and he is very fluent in turkish. It took him lot of effort to learn urdu after coming to karachi. He says that with pride and glee of typical pakjabi slavish mentality where knowing arabic and turkish is considered an virtue and cherry topping this is not knowing punjabi and urdu. Looking at this video all he could utter was one sentence in turkish which I assume is how are you doing. typical feku pakjabi lies. Finally not just kargil pages looks likes everything in that trash book is a big lie. Gosh I need to ask allah to give me back those 5-6 hrs I wasted reading that nonsense

72 stribes for you, if you bought that book
Missfortunately for him, the Clown is not even a Pakjabi. He is a like onion which has only layers and no core.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

Frankly Pakistan will be better served with more F-16s, submarines, tanks etc. They can use them to kill Taliban and get more dole. Electricity, railway etc are for sissy banias. Mard eat grass and fart bombs.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

did anyone archive the NSN reports and reviews of "in the line oph phyrr"?
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

Drone strikes are like Chris Gayle, dealing in 4's and 6's. No singles. :mrgreen:

US drone strike kills four :D in Pakistan: officials
A US drone early Wednesday fired two missiles into a house in Pakistan's troubled northwestern tribal belt, killing four people, local security officials said. Another four people were wounded in the attack which took place in Chashma village near Miranshah, the main town of lawless North
Waziristan district, a stronghold of Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked militants along the Afghan border.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

BijuShet wrote:From "The News" article (posting in full). Another pearl in the Chinese string circling India.
China assumes charge of Gwadar Port
May 23, 2013 - Updated 1535 PKT
From Web Edition

ISLAMABAD: China has formally assumed charge of Pakistan’s deep-water Gwadar Port following an agreement signed between the two countries in February this year.

Three companies including China Port Holding, China Merchant and Cosco Shipping would be responsible for the handling of Gwadar port.

Beijing would help Islamabad construct a road, which would link the port with the Coastal High Way. Beside this, China would also provide financial add to complete the project.
BijuShet Ji :

The viability of the Port of Gwadar can be "judged" by the following Roads being constructed by China especially the Makran Coastal Highway :

Mods : Should "Gwadar" be discussed on this Thread or would you like to "Create" a New "Nukkad" Thread for Gwadar?

Cheers Image
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Its a very sad day today. Ghazi Wali-ur-rahman, TTP no.2 is reportedly killed in drone strike.

Edit:- TTP denies the news
PESHAWAR: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) commander Wali-ur-Rehman was killed in a US drone strike in the North Waziristan region of the Pakistan’s tribal belt, a foreign news agency reported on Wednesday.

Three others were killed in the drone strike which took place near Miranshah earlier on Wednesday.

Wali-ur-Rehman was poised to succeed Hakimullah Mehsud as the leader of the Pakistani Taliban.

According to sources, the Taliban have denied that Wali-ur-Rehman was killed in the drone strike.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-10296 ... ne-strike-
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Purported death of Wali-ur-Rehman, TTP

Post by SSridhar »

Wali-ur-Rehman was a cousin of Baitullah Mehsud and held for a brief period the post of Emir, TTP until Hakeemullah Mehsud was elected by the Shura, after the assassination of Baitullah Mehsud. Even on an earlier occasion, he was declared dead through a planted story by the PA. The PA also spread the canard of a power struggle between Wali-ur-Rehman and Hakemullah. Let us see what turns out now.

What intrigues me is that Wali-ur-Rehman has been target-killed (if the news is true) while the GoP (the earlier PPP government) had held, in the last nine months, a series of peace-talks with the TTP. The PA has been supporting the peace talks. The incoming jihadi-pasand PM of TSP has already promised to hold talks with the TTP. Only a couple of days back, he and the Taliban Creator, Fazl-ur-Rehman of JUI-F, agreed on the broad contours of the peace talks. The jihadi Imran Khan is already running Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government. When all these positive developments were happening, why did the US target such an important person as Sheikh Wali-ur-Rehman ?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

^^ he was sold down the Indus by Kiyani?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Heightening budget woes : State Bank unwilling to project higher profits
ISLAMABAD : As disbursements from the US under the Coalition Support Fund are likely to fall from the next fiscal year, the State Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority are reluctant to project hefty profits, heightening the woes of budget makers.
As against this year’s disbursements of $1.84 billion under the CSF, for the next fiscal year, authorities are considering a projected $600 million. A major reason behind this significant reduction is the pullout of US and Nato troops from Afghanistan in 2014 and a change in the calculation method of the CSF, billed by the Pakistani military.
Cheers Image
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, please tell me if Stanley Weiss is on heavy duty dope or something? Or is he suffering from guilt delusion that he concocts "facts":

It soured a third time after a deadly 2008 terror attack in Mumbai, India was linked to Pakistan's intelligence service.
To the best of my knowledge, cutting aid to TSP was never on the anvil post 26/11. To the extent that India even considered attacking TSP post 26/11, as usual US dissuaded India from doing so, and heaven only knows the contingency plans US put in place including its spy assets (both human within India and non human toys) to monitor any Indian troop movements, effectively castrating India's plans. Post 26/11, US protected its ISI assets including Paasha from prosecution in US. US protected its terrorist asset Headley. And its other terrorist asset Tanwur Rana was charged for attempting to terrorize US's white Dansih brothers, not us SDREs. Finally, US praised its munna MMSJi for loyally obeying orders at Sharma-al-Sheikh. So I am curious to learn as to how US relations with TSP soured as a result of 26/11?
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

Agnimitra wrote:Stanley Weiss:
It's Time to Send Pakistan's Army Back to the Barracks

Guys, please tell me if Stanley Weiss is on heavy duty dope or something? Or is he suffering from guilt delusion that he concocts "facts":
Dope or not... he has certainly pointed out the 3 current thinking\weaknesses in pakistan.
What should the U.S. do? Three things.

First, help Sharif send the army back to the barracks by suspending military aid {Not going to happen, Pak aid is hyphenated with India.}, while making clear: drone strikes will end only when Pakistan stops providing sanctuary to terrorists.{Not going to happen, drone strikes will continue. Moreover, civilian govt can't do anything without army support.} For a Pakistani military that believes it has leverage "because a large portion of NATO supplies to Afghanistan transits its territory," as Khalizad puts it, the U.S. should use some of the savings to bypass Pakistan in favor of more-expensive supply lines that reach into Afghanistan from the North. {US will be forced to do this anyway. Its logistical nightmare to get all those equipment out of there and are obvious juicy targets for Pak-Taliban to get hafta from them.}

Second, help Sharif's new government solve Pakistan's domestic woes--limiting the influence of Islamist madrassas with new secular schools, ending crippling blackouts and improving a dwindling water supply :rotfl: , while shifting the relationship from aid to trade by offering duty-free, quota-free access for all Pakistan exports to U.S. markets. {for what exactly } :?:

Third, make an offer Sharif can't refuse: U.S. support for a crucially-needed new round of IMF loans {This is A cruicial one, Pakistan will be made to sweat for this, but in the end it will be given.}but only if Islamabad agrees to regular inspections of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. {US won't do that. They know that Pak is not going to agree to that, or atleast unless India agrees to the same. }
In a nutshell, unless US wants Pak to implode, they will give pakistan the money, aid, and equipment and continue drone strikes! All this without Pakistan giving any serious concessions.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

[quote="vivek.rao"]
[quote]

See the eye movements of nawab chinchpokli. Look like a chalu jocker of high degree. I never trust such guys in my life. Right gurus for right chelas :mrgreen:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

KJoishy wrote:What is the relevance of 786 to Muslims? I used to see many autorickshaws in India with that number painted. One of my dad's Muslim friend told him that any number with digits adding to 21 was "lucky".
That was the year when Bharat was attacked by Muslim barberians for the first time.
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

^^^ Muslims don't follow the Gregorian calendar.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

^^^^
From where you got this? All internet,phone,passport, ID cards, birth certificates.......everything is Gregorian. What they write on Ramjan calendar has nothing to do with daily life. And this 786 is a new phenomenon. I do not think it was a hot commodity during Akbar's time.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

RB, looks like many don't know. 786 stribes to us all! :P
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Purported death of Wali-ur-Rehman, TTP

Post by ramana »

SSridhar wrote:Wali-ur-Rehman was a cousin of Baitullah Mehsud and held for a brief period the post of Emir, TTP until Hakeemullah Mehsud was elected by the Shura, after the assassination of Baitullah Mehsud. Even on an earlier occasion, he was declared dead through a planted story by the PA. The PA also spread the canard of a power struggle between Wali-ur-Rehman and Hakemullah. Let us see what turns out now.

What intrigues me is that Wali-ur-Rehman has been target-killed (if the news is true) while the GoP (the earlier PPP government) had held, in the last nine months, a series of peace-talks with the TTP. The PA has been supporting the peace talks. The incoming jihadi-pasand PM of TSP has already promised to hold talks with the TTP. Only a couple of days back, he and the Taliban Creator, Fazl-ur-Rehman of JUI-F, agreed on the broad contours of the peace talks. The jihadi Imran Khan is already running Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government. When all these positive developments were happening, why did the US target such an important person as Sheikh Wali-ur-Rehman ?

two possibilities:
- TSP sold his location to get him eliminated as TTP is their major headache. Recall TTP qadrified many ANP candidates in KP province and brought Imran Khan to power there. And NS was to neogtiate with them soon. So by getting the #2 droned TSP is reducing the TTP cards.
- US droned the #2 as they are afraid TTP will take power in TSP eventually. So getting rid of current #2 would leave a hole in the leadership chain.
-Or both reasons.
So which is it?
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 35690.html

Taliban deputy commander Wali ur-Rehman killed in first drone strike since Barack Obama's speech on tougher regulations
Reports say two missiles were fired from the unmanned drone and hit a house near the town of Miran Shah in North Waziristan
Andrew Buncombe
Wednesday 29 May 2013

A senior Taliban commander is believed to have been killed in a US drone strike in Pakistan, the first such operation since Barack Obama announced tighter regulations on their use and since an election won by a party that had campaigned against them.

In an operation that will further complicate the debate over the use drones and present an immediate challenge for Pakistan’s prime minister elect, Nawaz Sharif, reports said two missiles were fired from the unmanned drone and hit a house in a village near Miran Shah in North Waziristan.

Pakistani intelligence officials told Reuters that among up to seven people killed was Wali-ur-Rehman, the man considered the number two in the Pakistan Taliban. However, there was no immediate independent verification of the claim and the Taliban denied he was dead.

The US drone strikes – usually targeting al-Qa'ida and Taliban fighters involved in attacks on Western troops in Afghanistan - are deeply controversial in Pakistan and a foreign ministry spokesman has condemned the operation. Analysts said the fact the Americans decided to target the Pakistan Taliban, which have largely attacked targets inside Pakistan, could suggest Pakistani military cooperation. :rotfl:

While there is concern about the number of civilians killed in the strikes, there is equal anger that the drones represent an affront to the country’s sovereignty. During his election campaign, Mr Sharif, who is due to be sworn in next week, said he was opposed to their use and would withdraw from the US’s so-called war on terror.

“Drones indeed are challenging our sovereignty. Of course, we have taken this matter up very seriously,” he told reporters, shortly after his victory.

The party of Imran Khan, which is set to lead a coalition government in northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province, is also strongly opposed to the drones. The regional assembly, based in Peshawar, was sworn-in on Wednesday sworn in.

The strike was the first since Mr Obama delivered a speech last week in which he said tighter regulations would be imposed on the use of drones in places such as Pakistan and Yemen. It is likely their use will switch from the CIA to the Pentagon, though critics point out most details about the operation of the drones remains classified information.

“As our fight enters a new phase, America’s legitimate claim of self-defence cannot be the end of the discussion,” Mr Obama said in Washington.

He added: “To say a military tactic is legal, or even effective, is not to say it is wise or moral in every instance. For the same human progress that gives us the technology to strike half a world away also demands the discipline to constrain that power, or risk abusing it.”

Mr Sharif’s position on drones may be more nuanced than his campaign slogans suggested. Senior members of his party have said what they really want is control over the targeting of such operations.

If it is confirmed that the deputy of Taliban commander Hakimullah Mehsud, or another senior Taliban figure was killed in Wednesday morning’s strike, it will strengthen the hand of those who support the use of drones, despite the controversy they create. In 2010, the US added Wali-ur-Rehman and Mr Mehsud to its list of so-called Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

“I think Mr Sharif will be caught in a dilemma. The target that the Americans have chosen could not have been better for Pakistan,” said retired general Talat Masood, an Islamabad-based analyst. “At the political level it may raise some questions for him, but he must have known after President Obama’s speech that the strikes would continue.

Mr Masood said the decision to target a Pakistani Taliban fighter “could” indicate the cooperation of the Pakistani military, but he added: “The level of cooperation between the intelligence agencies is not always clear.”

A Bhisman type of pronouncement!}

There have been 355 drone strikes since 2004, according to the US–based New America Foundation, and at least 3,336 people have been killed. Earlier this month, a court in Peshawar declared the strikes were illegal and asked the government to move a resolution against their use in the United Nations.

The court made its announcement in relation to a legal petition filed last year by the Foundation for Fundamental Rights, a legal charity based in Islamabad. It was acting on behalf of the families of up to 50 people killed when missiles stuck a tribal gathering, or jirga, in March 2011.

The head of the group, Shazhad Akbar, said: “The court ruling means that any drone strike puts the government of Pakistan in a very difficult decision.”
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Council of Islamic Ideology (CII), a constitutional body made up of Mohammadden Clerics, has ruled that DNA samples are not acceptable as primary evidence in case of a rape. Guess the pronouncement by the CII means its back to the Mohammadden religious law sanctioned standard of evidence which requires 4 pious Mohammadden adult male to witness the act of rape.

Anyway, I have always been flummoxed by this 4 pious Mohammadden adult male witnesses evidentiary standard for rape as it seems to me that if 4 adult males were actually in a position to witness a rape they would rather than standing about and voyeuristically witnessing, physically intervene to prevent the rape from taking place at all.

DNA not acceptable as primary evidence in rape cases: CII
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^ The pious clerics want to retain the Islamic rights of rape. I guess the clerics probably came to the conclusion that a gang rape with more than four Mohammaden men would be too much for the woman to deal with, hence the threshold. The prophet never required DNA evidence and is not in the book. Anything not in the book is 'out of syllabus' and can be safely ignored. Given his obsession, he only contributed DNA of the BEST man on earth.
if 4 adult males were actually in a position to witness a rape they would rather than standing about and voyeuristically witnessing, physically intervene to prevent PARTICIPATE IN the rape from taking place at all.
- Arunji, there is the corrected sentence!
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

vivek.rao wrote:
Mash-the-allah biraders! At 2:01 he is saying that "green turban is safety". Is he predicting another sunroof lever incident? Has Musharaff been diligent about the turban?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Pakistani Government is only opposed to the drones, not the people operating them, or for that matter, the people eliminated by the drones
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pak students find new solution to end load shedding

Glad tiddings Poqomins but Abb Abbu Kanha jayega owrr Kya orr Kiss sey Karega
Thoo students from Islamabad have bagged silver medal in the world finals of the International Computer Projects Competition held recently in Romania by giving solution to end loadshedding and resolve issue of energy theft.Shahbaz Khattak and Abdul Muizz Lodhi of PakTurk School Islamabad have designed a GSM-based Automatic Meter Reader (AMR) which was presented in the Infomatrix Romania where their project won silver medal in the category of Hardware Control.AMR can collect consumption data from power, gas and water meters without involvement of meter readers. It transmits data to central database of service providing company for billing, troubleshooting, and analysis..Also, some modification can enable power companies to switch off air conditioners and other home appliances drawing extreme amounts of energy remotely which will end the need of loadshedding in Pakistan where over 5000MW is consumed by A/Cs in summer, the students said.Commenting on the development PakTurk officials Kamil Ture and Turgut Puyan said that participation in global competitions and winning prizes has become a regular feature for Pakistani students which reflect their talent.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Hope some pokemon invents a device designed to switch off the supply of oxygen to pakibrain, imagine the amount of oxygen that can be saved if 180million+ pakibrains stop working

Anyway, hope the Romanians have managed to ensure that these pokemon mini Einsteins have been put on a flight back to Isloo pakturk ischool
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Not really. Their reptilian brain is already operating on minimal oxygen. It operates on mostly ghas!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Poaqolians Natural Reptilian
Sugata Mitra in Build a School in the Cloud mention that once the Reptilian reaction is initiated, brain shut down all other function and nothing else go through afterward.Paki are the living example of india theory about going through many Joons before becoming Manav in real sense. Paki have about 8.3 Millions ropes to jump before earning actual South Asian heritage.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

The Saint of Khushpur
http://beta.dawn.com/news/1014157/the-saint-of-khushpur
At Samundri, two stories explain the name of the town. According to the first one, the place was famous for its three temples and was referred in Persian as “Seh Mandari”. With the passage of time, Seh Mandari was localised to Samundri. Second story dates back to Suri times, when the North India-bound caravans stopped here and took a break from their journey. The large water ponds and Baowli gave an aquatic ambience and thereby the name, Samundri.Two temples out of the three have vanished – one can only guess where they went. Few believe that the temples existed at Shaukatabad, while others endorse their locations near Canal. The third temple at Chakki wala Bazar has been converted into a boys school and the only Gurudwara at Bukhari Chowk, into a girls school. All pre-partition buildings have been razed save a house with few deities at the front. Born in Taran Taran, Sardar Teja Singh moved to Samundri when his family shifted during the settlement scheme. He was recruited in a Cavalry regiment but retired after a while to serve the Khalsa cause. At this point of the 19th century, missionaries were very active in India and the conversion trends were upsetting. To counter these effects and facilitate the community, an organisation by the name of Khalsa Dewan was established. It aimed at opening schools and hospital to offset the missionary welfare measures. Teja Singh is considered a prominent figure in the Khalsa Dewan movement and many schools, he founded, are still functional. He is also attributed for founding Shromini Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee. Due to the active participation in Rakib Ganj, Gurudwara Janam Asthan and vociferous criticism of the government’s attempt to subdue Sikhs, Teja Singh spent a considerable time including his last days in prison in July 1926.
The bishop of Faisalabad, John Joseph was also born here but unfortunately could not be buried here. Being a Bishop, he did not let go of the hope he was taught at the seminary and remained steadfast with his commitment to guide. The justice system of Pakistan, however, was strong enough to bend the Jesuit will. In 1998, Yaqub Masih was wrongly indicted for blasphemy, Bishop Joseph took it upon himself to fight the legal battle. He tried to explain to the masses that a 96 per cent majority could never be threatened by the 4 per cent minority. Justice was yet a dream and the torturous legal procedures forced him to shoot himself in the session courts, Sahiwal. His blood stained clothes are buried in Khushpur. The court set Yaqoob free, four months later
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

RAPE write tortured prose! I guess they have to justify the atrocities that are perpetrated by their majority momin.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Pakistan polio vaccination suspended after killing
PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) — Pakistani authorities suspended a four-day polio vaccination program Tuesday after gunmen shot dead a female polio worker and wounded another, officials said, in a blow to the U.N.-backed campaign aimed at eradicating the crippling disease from this violence-torn country.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

Pak students find new solution to end load shedding

Glad tiddings Poqomins but Abb Abbu Kanha jayega owrr Kya orr Kiss sey Karega

Quote:
Thoo students from Islamabad have bagged silver medal in the world finals of the International Computer Projects Competition held recently in Romania by giving solution to end loadshedding and resolve issue of energy theft.Shahbaz Khattak and Abdul Muizz Lodhi of PakTurk School Islamabad have designed a GSM-based Automatic Meter Reader (AMR) which was presented in the Infomatrix Romania where their project won silver medal in the category of Hardware Control.AMR can collect consumption data from power, gas and water meters without involvement of meter readers. It transmits data to central database of service providing company for billing, troubleshooting, and analysis..Also, some modification can enable power companies to switch off air conditioners and other home appliances drawing extreme amounts of energy remotely which will end the need of loadshedding in Pakistan where over 5000MW is consumed by A/Cs in summer, the students said.Commenting on the development PakTurk officials Kamil Ture and Turgut Puyan said that participation in global competitions and winning prizes has become a regular feature for Pakistani students which reflect their talent.

What the f*ck new solution? This technology was introduce by Gloabtel. In fact my electric supplier DTE using AMR since 5 years and actually that project is headed by one of my friend who is IIT grad.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

^Absolutely. This has been in vogue for quite a while.