Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Muppalla »

nawabs wrote:Via Zee News:

"Modi is Number 1, Raman Singh is Number 2 and I am Number 3 in hierarchy" - Shivraj Singh Chauhan
Do you have a link?
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

Don't Bet on India to Elect the Thatcherite
In a political system that rewards consensus figures, Narendra Modi's popularity may not earn him the top job.
By SADANAND DHUME
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

A few months old article but a good read:
Let truth be known about Modi
India was made to believe that Modi was complacent while riots seared Gujarat. Evidence indicates otherwise
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

This is rubbish. Indian politics more individula and family orineted than most. Had Nehru been rightist or centarist or communal also he would have won teh elections. Indira won as a leftist and secular leader and later dumped pro muslim ideas. Ideas of the leaders and performence of the leader never mattered in India. Individuals matter most. This is why parties like BJP are at a disadvantage. Some 600 plus political families in all the parties rule India. Even in Bussines Narayana moorthy who once give lectures to all of us how the children of the promoters do not involve in the business etc now brought his son as his "executive assistance". If Modi born in some remote village want to become Cm or PM people like Sagarika Ghosh calls it big time ambition and maglomania. Sonia drama that 'power is poision" seems to be great statement and her " sacrifise" projected as great thing and marketted. Death of Indira marketed to get votes for Rajiv. We are all for individuals and families. There is no ideas and no Consenss.

By the way what consensus??? Leftist traitors ideas???
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Thanks. Let us post this in total. Anything can happen to news and we need to track this stuff.

Narendra Modi is number 1, I am no 3: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
New Delhi: A day after BJP veteran LK Advani heaped praise on him and pitted him against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday cautioned that not much should be read into it.

Speaking to reporters, the Madhya Pradesh BJP leader said, “Advani ji praised all Chief Ministers. It should not be taken otherwise.”

Chouhan further said that the veteran BJP leader’s appreciation of the work done by all the chief ministers of the BJP-ruled states was being misinterpreted as a sharp criticism of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who is the frontrunner to become the party’s official candidate for 2014 polls.

{There is no misinterpretation. King's elder wife very very very good. No reference to second wife. It simply tells second wife is not good compared to first wife. Anyway it is good that SSC is doing the damage control}

Virtually ruling himself out of the race for prime ministership, Chouhan said, “I stand at number 3. Narendra Modi at number 1 and Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh at number 2.”

{The last nail in the coffin of the Dilli Billi cartel}

The remarks from the Madhya Pradesh leader came a day after BJP veteran LK Advani reportedly pitted him against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

Advani lavished praise on the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, for accelerating the economic growth of the state.

Modi, Advani said, had done well in Gujarat, but Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Chouhan's accomplishment was much greater since he virtually wiped out poverty in his state.

Advani also said that Chouhan's "lack of arrogance" has shades of the party's iconic leader Atal Behari Vajpayee.

{now don't call this is cooking of MSM. Again the kings first wife is tooooooooooo good stuff in the context of unnecessarily talking about Modi.}

Those remarks were seen as an open rebuke of Modi, whose critics accuse him of lacking humility. The Chief Minister has also been citing his development of Gujarat as one of his biggest achievements in his campaign to be declared the BJP's presumptive Prime Minister, an issue that is likely to be discussed at the party's meeting of senior leaders in Goa later this month.

Advani is seen as among those within the BJP who are opposed to Modi winning the prime ministerial nomination, not least because other senior leaders believe they are more deserving candidates.

Earlier this year, Advani unsuccessfully lobbied for Chouhan to be inducted into the party's influential parliamentary board. Modi made it instead.

Though his popularity was reaffirmed by an emphatic victory in the Gujarat elections in December, the third in a row, Modi remains a divisive figure on account of the riots in his state in 2002, in which more than 1,000 people were killed.
{This is now a standard line of every article. We used to read Nuclear rivals India-Pak went to three wars on Kashmir for every thing related to Indo-Pak stuff}
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Sanku ji, It is not MSM creation this time. Rajnath is also doing damage control and putting the narrative back to before Advani's speech. SSC did more damage control by putting is very straight. In this episode, LKA is really out of his mind even though he may not have directly said bad about NaMo.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

And just when cases are being readied against the BJP's start CMs - NM, Raman Singh, V Raje etc.... lookie what we have here...

Sibal for govt say in judges’ appointment (The Statesman)

Effectively a strong signal as any to every judge out there.... toe our line or else....
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

One has to really appreciate SSC for the promptness and humility in issuing a clarification. His stature has increased a lot today.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Narendra Modi is like the Marvel Mutants Lucas Bishop and Sebastian Shaw. The more you hit them, the more energy they absorb.

With all the abuse Congress has thrown upon Modi, it has only given him free publicity and made him stronger.

Even with this Advani incident, Modi has become stronger. Even if Advani had any plans of running down Modi or strategizing on another PM candidate, this propensity of MSM to make a mountain of a molehill, of twisting the words of Advani to mean more than they were supposed to convey and to come out shooting in a grand style means that Advani cannot now implement any such plan, i.e. if he had one.

Every words he utters, every mention of Modi, every little body language means his words and intentions would be projected with a 1000 time ferocity. So MSM has curtailed all leeway with Advani to play nuanced politics. Advani simply cannot be neutral now.

He would have to hug Modi openly and all the time, just so that MSM doesn't portray him as Modi's No. 1 Enemy. Advani cannot afford now to sabotage Modi's ascent.

MSM thinks it is doing Congress a favor. On the contrary, MSM is only strengthening Modi.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

^^

True, MSM is almost forcing BJP to go with NaMo. Had they been lukewarm, BJP would decide based on various things, now, MSM has created a Modi juggernaut, free of cost for BJP/NaMo.

Ironic.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 770888.ece
Senior officials of both the State and the Centre told The Hindu that Ms. Gandhi blasted the government for not providing the Congress leaders with adequate security when they visited Sukma. When she enquired about the size of the police contingent assigned for security, she was told that 600-700 personnel were deployed for route sanitisation. “You are lying,” shouted Ms. Gandhi, who went to say that she was told by Congress workers that “no force was present,” charging the State government with negligence and asking it to fix responsibility. “You can tell me, as no one other than senior officials is present in this room,” she said sternly, the officials said.

Senior officials of the Union government said they had never seen the Congress president so angry. “She was fuming,” an official said.
Look at the MAINO clan's attitude.
If I were a police official in that room, i would have done the unthinkable. What a sad state for this nation?
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

An old video of Shri Modi before he was CM, Rajiv Shukla (before joining ConParty) interviewing him:

Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

So Advani's (alleged) run down of Modi has resulted in Modi getting vocal & certain support from SSC (for the first time?).

SSC has shown to be a very mature leader. Knows his place. Wonderful leader, but it is not his time. Would love to see him in the Cabinet headed by NaMo. Probably the 2024 candidate, what's his age?
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Excerpts from Francois Gautier -
A WESTERN JOURNALIST ON LK ADVANI

When the BJP again lost the last elections in 2009, I met Mr Advani shortly thereafter alone in his office & he firmly told me: “it’s time for me to retire from politics”. I believed him then: Advani is a quiet man, whatever the press says, he likes to read, think, watch films and spend quality time with his family.

Yet today, he is clearly positioning himself as the BJP PM candidate for 2014 and that is wrong. For one, he will be 87 at the beginning of his mandate and 92 at the end of it, when most of the leaders in other parts of the world are in their fifties or even forties. Secondly, he is wrecking the chances of the BJP, because, whether it is fair or not, he does not have a good image with the electorate. Thirdly, as usual, in the true tradition of Hindu disunity, he is stabbing in the back Narendra Modi, the only man who has a chance to beat Rahul Gandhi and bring the BJP back to power. Fourthly, however much I liked LK Advani, when he was Home minister and deputy PM, he did not do better than the Congress: neither did he help the poor Tibetans as he had promised, nor did he show any iron hand in Kashmir, nor did he stand up to the Chinese. In fact he did nothing except trying to project a goody image of himself and the BJP.

For all these reasons, I , who has been the one and only western correspondent friend of the BJP in all these years say:
DEAR MR ADVANI, PLEASE BE TRUE TO YOUR WORD AND STEP DOWN FROM THE BJP, SO AS TO LEAVE THE PLACE TO NARENDRA MODI, WHO NOT ONLY SHOWED THAT HE DOES THIBGS BY MAKING OF GUJARAT A MODEL FOR ALL OTHER INDIAN STATES, BUT ALSO IS THE ONLY CHANCE OF THE BJP IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS

Francois Gautier

PS It does not help that LK Advani refused point blank to help the Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History, Pune. If there ever was a Museum dedicated to the Hindus, it was this one

http://francoisgautier.wordpress.com/20 ... lk-advani/
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Sanku wrote:^^

True, MSM is almost forcing BJP to go with NaMo. Had they been lukewarm, BJP would decide based on various things, now, MSM has created a Modi juggernaut, free of cost for BJP/NaMo.

Ironic.
It is not just MSM. See the digital world of facebook and twitter. I posted the twitter search link. The impossibilty of non-Modi candidacy is just on BJP's plate.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

Always kept saying Advani was a senile old power hungry fool. Now its all playing out one last time with disaster written all over it.

The desperation for the PM chair is amazing - lallu, mulayam, advani ... sheesh
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Poor Advani, he played his hand too soon I guess.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

fanne wrote:Poor Advani, he played his hand too soon I guess.
Seriously fanne-ji ? I mean the man is old, but it appears if one reads BRF that he has forgotten politics enough to lost to a passing newbie on such affairs.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Sanku wrote:
fanne wrote:Poor Advani, he played his hand too soon I guess.
Seriously fanne-ji ? I mean the man is old, but it appears if one reads BRF that he has forgotten politics enough to lost to a passing newbie on such affairs.
Ok, let me cut to the chase here. You can have a lot of interpretations to what Advani said, bottom line is he said that before Modi took over, Gujarat was already "Swasth". What a load of bull. Under which parameters did he make such a definition.

Modi is on record 2 months saying the following "The enemies of gujarat and detractors have finally agreed that Gujarat is doing good by all indicators, but they add a twist saying that Gujarat was already developed before 2001". Then he goes on to list the, agri output, power situation, water situation, girl education and a host of other parameters to prove that Guj was a debt ridden poor state in 2001.

This is exactly the reason why people are pissed off at Advani. He could have just said all BJP CM's have done great and SSC has done phenomenal work in MP and even listed out some of the parameters. Advani had no reason to bring in Modi's name and even worse, LIE THAT GUJARAT WAS ALREADY SWASTH.

This is exactly the same lahori logic that people like Niku and cong cm's give. I see no difference between them and advani
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

muraliravi wrote:What a load of bull. Under which parameters did he make such a definition.
W.r.t. M.P. Gujrat was "swasth" and I don't think Gujrat has ever been bracketed in some BIMARU state kind of category. It's you who doesn't understand what he is saying ans hence singing the same tune that interestingly all the MSM is singing.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Hari Seldon wrote:A strong blow to modi, of course. still... fun read.

Belgium latest to bow to Narendra Modi clout, drops Gujarat riots-linked boycott
As if people of India care what ****** Belgium has to say about Modi.
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

^^^arrey if Belgium does not sell us good chocolate, hum to apani GHQ ko kya denge?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

muraliravi wrote: LIE THAT GUJARAT WAS ALREADY SWASTH.

This is exactly the same lahori logic that people like Niku and cong cm's give. I see no difference between them and advani
Well , it IS true. :lol: You are going to have a hard time building support for anyone if you trip over such details.

Please compare ANY socio economic indicator between the BIMARU states and Guj in 2000. Details are easily available.

Please take a deep breath and get a grip on reality. There are good enough reasons to support NaMo, trying to fight facts is not doing him a favor. And neither is "because I love NaMo everybody else is trash"
Last edited by Sanku on 03 Jun 2013 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

well one I know tehre is maal nutrition in Gujrat. MSM tells me. It must be true and MSM does not tell me it is anywhere else. QED. I think Advani played his last hand (rather SS did).
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

fanne wrote:well one I know tehre is maal nutrition in Gujrat. MSM tells me. It must be true and MSM does not tell me it is anywhere else. QED. I think Advani played his last hand (rather SS did).
Please everyone should get a grip on themselves and start making sense.

One one hand denounce MSM on the other fall all over themselves for a NDTV article? What happened to discretion?
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Sagar G wrote:
muraliravi wrote:What a load of bull. Under which parameters did he make such a definition.
W.r.t. M.P. Gujrat was "swasth" and I don't think Gujrat has ever been bracketed in some BIMARU state kind of category. It's you who doesn't understand what he is saying ans hence singing the same tune that interestingly all the MSM is singing.
So you call a state swasth based on a bimaru state as benchmark. If that is the case, you should spell it out. It is like saying india is a developed nation and then say, well, india is developed when compared to Afghanistan. C'mon give me a break, you are trying pathetically hard in trying to defend that old haggard who is in sonia's coterie.

And by the way, even by Indian standards, Guj was surely not in the top 5 states in 2000 on most indicators.
nawabs
BRFite

Post by nawabs »

MODI-BASHING

http://newsinsight.net/Modi-bashing.aspx#page=page-1
Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangha chief Mohan Bhagwat remains so upset with the witch-hunt of his protege Nitin Gadkari that he is not ready to proceed with his previous plan to make Narendra Modi the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime minister candidate for the 2014 general election. And absent direction from Bhagwat, Lal Krishna Advani and Sushma Swaraj have given flight to their own PM ambitions and are separately strenuously wooing the RSS. Cadres of the RSS and BJP, however, are only energized by the projection of Modi as prime minister, and if that doesn’t happen, the party may forfeit the fifteen per cent vote jump expected in the election in his name.

After the latest round of Modi-bashing by Advani in Madhya Pradesh, the Gujarat chief minister may become circumspect about moving to Delhi because this sort of infighting does not suit his style and clashes with his plans and vision for India. Those who know him well say he is quite unlike the run-of-the-mill politician and very different from Advani or Sushma Swaraj who are driven by ambition and nothing more. “He will bring decisive changes to the country in every sphere,” said a Sangha Parivar functionary, “but for that, he has to be his own prime minister, and he will have it no other way.” The short point is that Modi will not cut deals or compromise, attitudes that may favour Advani or Sushma Swaraj, but he will not change for that reason.

Which is why a situation is building up where Narendra Modi may not play an important role for the BJP in the 2014 election. He was supposed to lead the party’s election campaign and even though the polls are many months away, he may not do so, with Gadkari being a likely compromise choice to satisfy the RSS boss, which would spell disaster for the BJP. In this extreme scenario, it is also possible that Advani wrenches the nomination from the party for the second time, but he will face defeat as in 2009, even though Manmohan Singh does not have the image he had at the end of the first term. Advani is being pushed by his family to contest again, and Bhagwat who has become vindictive after the ouster of Gadkari from party presidentship would even allow that, to see the BJP pummelled a third time.

Narendra Modi’s formula for keeping BJP unity was to focus the fight on ousting the Congress party and the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty in particular who he believes to be the root of India’s problems. Precisely on this fight, Advani and Sushma Swaraj are compromised, because having operated all their lives in the comfort of Delhi, they have been unable to withstand the strange and ultimately crippling draw of the Nehru-Gandhis. In the battle against the Congress such as it presently is, venal and corrupt, sucking the blood of the nation, the old RSS ideology supports Modi, but petty parochial considerations have also infected its present leadership of men such as Mohan Bhagwat and clouded their judgment.

In the short term, the Bharatiya Janata Party is headed for another bad election. But the only person to emerge with his reputation intact will be Modi. He is the sole winner the BJP has today, and it will have to turn to him in due course. Having worked with his own grid references for a long time, Modi, people close to him say, is detached about his political fate. He is content being Gujarat’s chief minister and transforming it to his best capacity. If the people of India want him at the Centre, he will come, but he will not make a spectacle of himself like Advani or Sushma Swaraj. So far Narendra Modi goes, the prime-ministership is very open-ended, and he has no quarrel with that situation
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

muraliravi wrote: you should spell it out. I
I am curious, how was that it was completely missed that Advani had in indeed SPELLED IT OUT. In bold and technicolor. That was the entire crux of the statement?

Too well entrenched bias?
And by the way, even by Indian standards, Guj was surely not in the top 5 states in 2000 on most indicators.
Saar, always KNOW, before having a pov, helps a lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_In ... tes_by_GDP ((note GUJ ranking))

Gujarat 203,373 244,736 283,693 329,285 367,912 427,555 513,173 620,044 9.57 11.18 12.02 11.98 12.87 17.65 20.79

Madhya Pradesh 112,927 118,919 129,896 135,986 152,802 168,851 182,647 N.A 5.31 9.23 4.69 12.37 10.50 8.17 11.98
Bihar 77,781 78,494 92,427 99,492 113,994 125,875 144,472 163,439 0.92 17.75 7.64 14.58 10.42 14.77 13.13

#Theek hai?
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

nawabs wrote:MODI-BASHING

http://newsinsight.net/Modi-bashing.aspx#page=page-1
Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangha chief Mohan Bhagwat remains so upset with the witch-hunt of his protege Nitin Gadkari that he is not ready to proceed with his previous plan to make Narendra Modi the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime minister candidate for the 2014 general election. And absent direction from Bhagwat, Lal Krishna Advani and Sushma Swaraj have given flight to their own PM ambitions and are separately strenuously wooing the RSS. Cadres of the RSS and BJP, however, are only energized by the projection of Modi as prime minister, and if that doesn’t happen, the party may forfeit the fifteen per cent vote jump expected in the election in his name.

After the latest round of Modi-bashing by Advani in Madhya Pradesh, the Gujarat chief minister may become circumspect about moving to Delhi because this sort of infighting does not suit his style and clashes with his plans and vision for India. Those who know him well say he is quite unlike the run-of-the-mill politician and very different from Advani or Sushma Swaraj who are driven by ambition and nothing more. “He will bring decisive changes to the country in every sphere,” said a Sangha Parivar functionary, “but for that, he has to be his own prime minister, and he will have it no other way.” The short point is that Modi will not cut deals or compromise, attitudes that may favour Advani or Sushma Swaraj, but he will not change for that reason.

Which is why a situation is building up where Narendra Modi may not play an important role for the BJP in the 2014 election. He was supposed to lead the party’s election campaign and even though the polls are many months away, he may not do so, with Gadkari being a likely compromise choice to satisfy the RSS boss, which would spell disaster for the BJP. In this extreme scenario, it is also possible that Advani wrenches the nomination from the party for the second time, but he will face defeat as in 2009, even though Manmohan Singh does not have the image he had at the end of the first term. Advani is being pushed by his family to contest again, and Bhagwat who has become vindictive after the ouster of Gadkari from party presidentship would even allow that, to see the BJP pummelled a third time.

Narendra Modi’s formula for keeping BJP unity was to focus the fight on ousting the Congress party and the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty in particular who he believes to be the root of India’s problems. Precisely on this fight, Advani and Sushma Swaraj are compromised, because having operated all their lives in the comfort of Delhi, they have been unable to withstand the strange and ultimately crippling draw of the Nehru-Gandhis. In the battle against the Congress such as it presently is, venal and corrupt, sucking the blood of the nation, the old RSS ideology supports Modi, but petty parochial considerations have also infected its present leadership of men such as Mohan Bhagwat and clouded their judgment.

In the short term, the Bharatiya Janata Party is headed for another bad election. But the only person to emerge with his reputation intact will be Modi. He is the sole winner the BJP has today, and it will have to turn to him in due course. Having worked with his own grid references for a long time, Modi, people close to him say, is detached about his political fate. He is content being Gujarat’s chief minister and transforming it to his best capacity. If the people of India want him at the Centre, he will come, but he will not make a spectacle of himself like Advani or Sushma Swaraj. So far Narendra Modi goes, the prime-ministership is very open-ended, and he has no quarrel with that situation
Pretty sad if true.
Last edited by Sushupti on 03 Jun 2013 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

I am sorry to say news insight has sadly turned into a crappy opinionated piece of rumor mongering instead of data.

The real world indications, such as this breaking news.

Rajnath initiates talks for naming NaMo as LS poll campagin chief

and

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/naren ... i/1118637/

Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi -
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who is being projected by a section within BJP as its Prime Ministerial candidate for the next general elections, today met senior party leader L K Advani and termed the meeting as "wonderful".
etc are missed.

People seem to confuse hard analysis backed by real world facts on ground with opinionated kite flying based on pet peeves and random frustation
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

^^^

In the same page that you have referenced, look at Year 2004 when the numbers are listed, Gujarat is not in the top 5.

Next, we are talking about 2000, my guess it will be even worse for your argument.

Next, Gujarat yoy growth rate outstrips both MP and Bihar, so much to justify that SSC has done even better job. Even if you ignore where they started from, when you compare apples to apples: growth rate is the only parameter. There Gujarat does far better.

So, 1. Gujarat was not surely in the top 5 in 2004, leave alone 2000.
GJ YOY rate is far more impressive that MP or Bihar.

So this leaves me wondering if there is any logic to advani's comparison between the 2 states. Only explanation is this bloody old hag wants to play games to again get in the race for the post he will never ever get.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Sushupti wrote:
Pretty sad if true.
If true, then modi is not the leader you and me are looking for. A leader is someone who fill against all odds. If he cannot take on this simple inter-party machination, what can he do at the center, deal with uncle on kashmir, pok, deal with china. Come on man, he will fight it out, dont worry NVS is just throwing up psy-offs.

I repeat what Swapan Da and NVS had written a while ago: "Forces much much larger than what the RSS and the Top leadership of the BJP can imagine are behind modi and they will propel him to the PM seat". Stay rest assured, NaMo will be India's PM next year.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

muraliravi wrote:^^^

In the same page that you have referenced, look at Year 2004 when the numbers are listed, Gujarat is not in the top 5.
It is 6th by a close margin. Hardly changes the point. Per capita, it is fourth amongst larger states (not counting Delhi, goa, Himachal etc)
Next, Gujarat yoy growth rate outstrips both MP and Bihar, so much to justify that SSC has done even better job.
But the no was saying that SSC has done better or not done better. All that was said was Gujarat was turned from a healthy to a excellent state, and MP from a sick to healthy satte.

The rest of the reading between lines in purely mischief making by NDTV/MSM.

So this leaves me wondering if there is any logic to advani's comparison between the 2 states. Only explanation is this bloody old hag wants to play games to again get in the race for the post he will never ever get.
Clearly now that you have seen how completely wrong you are, I would like to explore the reasons for your visceral hatred for Advani. What is your problem? I dont buy the "best intrest for BJP" -- best interests of BJP are not served by singing MSM tune, and making allegations which are unsustainable.

Is it because you have thought that some how if Advani was to explicitly anoint Modi as PM all would be magically well? Kindly disabuse yourself of such notions. This is a complicated battle, and there are no easy answers, and no shining hopes. Its a trench battle, and all are in the same side. Shooting on your own when you cant reach enemy makes no sense.

Also all Modi supporters should also learn that NaMo will have criticism directed at him -- from both well meaning sources and ill meaning ones (not in this case but in general) -- going ballistic without discretion and generally being foul mouthed towards one and all, is hardly the way to build support.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

muraliravi wrote:So you call a state swasth based on a bimaru state as benchmark. If that is the case, you should spell it out. It is like saying india is a developed nation and then say, well, india is developed when compared to Afghanistan. C'mon give me a break, you are trying pathetically hard in trying to defend that old haggard who is in sonia's coterie.

It's not about defending anybody or indulging in name calling or building up on one's prejudices, since you have already decided that Advani "is in sonia's coterie" then I fail to see how any logic is going to cut through you. Maybe you haven't lived in anyone of the BIMARU state's but I have and that too in the one that is being talked about. I have seen first hand the changes that have taken place so I can understand pretty well what Advani has said there. As I said before that Gujrat has never been bracketed as a state as once MP was bracketed, it's not like M.P. is all developed and sundry there is still a lot of work to be done but yes a lot has been improved as well. Said this Advani has said nothing against Modi even after all the people going bonkers here about the alleged "slander" since none of them understood the context he has been talking in. Modi is equally famous in M.P. as SSC and since SSC himself has given the pecking order for PMship there remains nothing more to be said other than beating around the bush and letting the actual culprits pass off easily.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

muraliravi wrote:
Sushupti wrote:
Pretty sad if true.
A leader is someone who fill against all odds.
Indians should stop looking for A leader. Frankly. It will take a group to change direction. One person is not going to cut it.

Leadership cult is counterproductive. At the very least on BRF level of intelligentsia this should not be the case.