Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 13, 2013

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 13, 2013

Post by RCase »

Peregrine wrote:Pakistan Begs on its Own Terms

Deal with IMF on our terms : Dar
Vowing to put the staggering economy back on track at any cost, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that Pakistan will negotiate with International Monetary Fund (IMF) on its ‘own terms’ for fresh loan package to repay the previous one and will bear ‘no dictation’ in this regard.
Dar: Pakistan is an Islamic Republic and the IMF/ World must understand its sensitivities. Only shariah compliant loans will be acceptable (NO interest loans onlee), better yet 'loans' with no payment penalty (Jizzya) is considered more halal. Not providing loans on Pakistan's terms will only strengthen the hands of extremists (state and non state actors). Pakistan is a nuclear 'powered' country. :roll:

Q. Why is Pakistan approaching the IMF for loans? Why not from Islamic banks?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Raja Bose wrote:[e="Peregrine"]Pakistan Begs on its Own Terms
Vowing to put the staggering economy back on track at any cost, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that Pakistan will negotiate with International Monetary Fund (IMF) on its ‘own terms’ for fresh loan package to repay the previous one and will bear ‘no dictation’ in this regard.
Cheers [img]http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/beer.gif[/imgLike they say in the HoKo, iph you lend me 1 dallah, it ij my piraablum. iph you are kaffir enuff to lend me 1 billion dallah, it ij jour piraablum!
This is how Shahi fakir/ Beggers behave .

Naale Manggna Tey Naale Ghoorna Ji,Kam Kaaj Na Koi Karrna Aieeeh
Hukka Pee Tey Paan Khhaa Kei,Peek Maaran Lyee buss Jammya Aieeeh!!
Babbka Maar kei Lokka Nuu Phoonk Deni, Aap Peechey lakkoh Kharya Aieeeh
Khaa Kei Chitter Dho Charr Pakki, Pairrey Piyya Jiveh Joak ney Jakkarya Aieeeh!!
Naa Dhee Naa Bhain Dhee Sharam Ainoo, Inbreeding Kaar Karr Akkariya Aieeeh,
Ammi Jammi Tey Ammi which farak nahi, Paki Aisa Beyghairat Janwar Bannya Aieeeh!
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Raja Bose wrote:

Deal with IMF on our terms : Dar
Ja ! Paki-hore will decide the terms of engagement.
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

Subcommittee Hearing: Protecting the Homeland Against Mumbai-Style Attacks and the Threat from Lashkar-e-Taiba

June 12, 2013

http://homeland.house.gov/hearing/subco ... -lashkar-e

Witnesses
Mr. Joseph W. Pfeifer
Chief of Counterterrorism and Emergency Preparedness
Fire Department of New York
Witness Statement [PDF]

C. Christine Fair, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Georgetown University
Witness Statement [PDF]
Witness Truth in Testimony [PDF]

Stephen Tankel, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
American University
Witness Statement [PDF]

Mr. Jonah Blank
Senior Political Analyst
The RAND Corporation
Witness Statement [PDF]
Witness Truth in Testimony [PDF]

From Ms. Fair's testimony
It should be stated forthrightly that Pakistan-based militants are not the only organizations that pose harm to Americans at home and abroad. Pakistan’s intelligence, the ISI, has the ability to influence
events here in the United States. My colleagues, peers and journalist acquaintances suggest that this takes place through various means. First, the ISI wields influence by supporting individuals and organizations directly and indirectly in taking positions that are supportive of that of the Pakistan government.xxii

Second, the ISI wields influence by threatening U.S. citizens here in the United States. In fact, in May 2011, after I testified on LeT before a Senate subcommittee, I received an email that likely was sent at the behest of a Pakistani intelligence agency. After receiving this note, I reached out to Ambassador Husain Haqqani because I had planned to avail of a grant I had received to work on my book in Pakistan during the summer of 2011. When at last he could contact me about this, he told me forthrightly that I should cancel my trip because “the crew cuts are after” me. In addition, I learned that the then defense attaché and ISI liaison (Brigadier Butt) sent a letter about me to personnel at the Pakistan embassy barring them from meeting with me. This gives some sense of the punitive approaches that this organization takes when it does not approve of one’s scholarship on it and/or its proxies.

I have heard disconcerting reports among expatriate Pakistanis that they or Pakistani-Americans have been intimidated. A few weeks back I heard a harrowing story about a New York journalist who was reportedly approached by such a man while on the subway platform. Reportedly, he told her in Urdu that he could easily push her. Obviously, I have no way to confirm or disconfirm this episode. However, I want to bring to your attention that very real possibility that individuals are being threatened and coerced here on American soil.

This is in addition to the intrusive role that the ISI plays in granting U.S. citizens visas to Pakistan. U.S. scholars receiving Fulbright awards cannot get visas, reportedly due to ISI intrusions. (I also experienced this ISI interference before and even during my recent trip to Pakistan in May 2013. The previous Ambassador communicated to me that “they have an objection” due my co-authored report for the CTC and because of my public commentary about drones.) Of course, it is not unusual to oust foreign journalists from Pakistan –not because they have conducted themselves illegally—but because they report the truth, which is often unflattering and contributes to evolving public perception in the United States and elsewhere that Pakistan is at best a perfidious ally if not outright foe.xxiii
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

She took her meds today...
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Maybe the money has stopped flowing
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Qaddoo Qameene Qi Qissai In Quetta
Bomb attack destroys Quaid's residency in Zia-rat

QUETTA: Militants attacked the Quaid-e-Haazam residency in Zila-rat with hand grenades in the wee hours of Saturday, destroying the historical monument where the foundler of Pakistan Mohammad Ali Zinna spent his last days.A police man outside the Quaid's residency was also killed in the attack.A police official, who requested anonymity since he was not authorised to speak to the media, that four militants on two motorcycles entered the residency and hurled hand held bombs."All old memorials inside the residency have been destroyed," he said.He said memorial chairs, beds, and historic photographs of the founder were burnt to the ground in the resulting fire.Another police official, requesting anonymity, said the wood structure of the residence had been burnt down, however, the exterior concrete structure was still intact.Bomb disposal squad also claimed to have defused six more bombs planted inside the residency.Police said the militants escaped unhurt from the spot.Frontier Corps and police reached the residency and started investigation into the incident.The Bonduling farter of the country, Quaid e Haazam Muhammad Ali Zinna, had spent last days of his life in Ziarat at the historic wooden structure.Ziarat is considered a tourist point in insurgency-hit Balochistan province. A large number of tourists visit the town and the memorials of the Quaid every summer.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

YYY Bolice kanspeeracy against Arap master of Pakis. If this is how satan treats Arap masters, what aukaat do Pakis have?? :(( :((

Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Jinnah's house has become moth eaten too :((
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Hmmm......

Soudies desecrate the graves of the Prophet and his family and the Pakis destroy the home of the founder.

progress.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

saravana wrote:Jinnah's house has become moth eaten too :((
Its just business as usual in momeenland. Another day, just another Shia'h.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Raja Bose wrote:YYY Bolice kanspeeracy against Arap master of Pakis. If this is how satan treats Arap masters, what aukaat do Pakis have??
"I have a right to a call and I am calling daddeee at the consulate. He will have me out of here and on a plane to Riyadh/Dubai/Kuwait/Abu Dhabi in no time. My girlfriend? Who? That blonde? She is not my girlfriend. She was helping me...er...shop. She can keep the car"
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Downside of 20-hour loadshedding. Priorities!!
Power can be out for up to 20 hours a day in the summer. TV coverage may be lost in the middle of a cliffhanger cricket match.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

Pakistan blast kills female students

A bomb destroyed the bus as it was preparing to take students home.
At least 11 students and have been killed and about 20 hurt in a blast on a bus at a university for women in the western Pakistani city of Quetta.
"It was an improvised explosive device placed in the women university bus," police chief Zubair Mahmood said.
Quetta is the capital of Balochistan province, which has seen a surge in militant violence in recent months.
Some attacks are carried out by separatists and others by Islamists who oppose women's education.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

anupmisra wrote:
Raja Bose wrote:YYY Bolice kanspeeracy against Arap master of Pakis. If this is how satan treats Arap masters, what aukaat do Pakis have??
"I have a right to a call and I am calling daddeee at the consulate. He will have me out of here and on a plane to Riyadh/Dubai/Kuwait/Abu Dhabi in no time. My girlfriend? Who? That blonde? She is not my girlfriend. She was helping me...er...shop. She can keep the car"
Rajdeep wrote: These pakis are like spoilt rich brats who get caught driving drunk and make a call to the rich daddy who will take care of the ticket.
Just a page before , how appropriate :rotfl:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The blast in Quetta happened at the medical college bus, and apart from the students who met their 72, there was another blast in the hospital itself where three bolis men attained their 72, one of them was a DIG?

And that is not all, at least 8 momeen are holed up inside the hospital and are phyrring at quetta bolis.

And its not even jumma today!
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Most Muslims I have met and talked to are amazingly hypocritical and just cannot fathom why people think of them that way. Some close friends talk about the Q-book, can debate verses, pray 5 times a day, get very outraged by "atrocities against muslims", but then go to strip clubs, drink whiskey, b2ng white chicks etc etc and not feel a thing about it. One fellow in sales gloats to me that he has a woman in every city he visits. Of course, most of these guys are narcissists, but they don't seem to think how what they say jells with what they say/do.

I think in the Muslim world, it is okay to do ANYTHING as long as you do the show of being religious. You can kill, murder, rape as long as you say inshallah and mashallah in every sentence.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Jhujar wrote:Bomb attack destroys Quaid's residency in Zia-rat

QUETTA: Militants attacked the Quaid-e-Haazam residency in Zila-rat with hand grenades in the wee hours of Saturday, destroying the historical monument where the foundler of Pakistan Mohammad Ali Zinna spent his last days.A police man outside the Quaid's residency was also killed in the attack.
Garu fix the link.

What is "foundler" ??? Did they actually mean that quaid was a "fondler" ??? So Founder + Fondler = Foundler.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Gagan wrote:The blast in Quetta happened at the medical college bus, and apart from the students who met their 72, there was another blast in the hospital itself where three bolis men attained their 72, one of them was a DIG?

And that is not all, at least 8 momeen are holed up inside the hospital and are phyrring at quetta bolis.

And its not even jumma today!
are the victims shia? lashkar-e-jangvi has claimed responsibility
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Is there any information about the momeens of Balochistan who attain shahadat every other day ?
How many are ordinary Balochs and how many mainland Pakjabis, Sindhi etc ?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

India hand Pakistan the Wooden Spoon : India 102 for 2 - D/L Method

Pakistan : Total Score 169 in 39.4 Overs - 77 for 3 in 20 Overs

Cheers Image
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

KJoishy wrote:Most Muslims I have met and talked to are amazingly hypocritical and just cannot fathom why people think of them that way. Some close friends talk about the Q-book, can debate verses, pray 5 times a day, get very outraged by "atrocities against muslims", but then go to strip clubs, drink whiskey, b2ng white chicks etc etc and not feel a thing about it. One fellow in sales gloats to me that he has a woman in every city he visits. Of course, most of these guys are narcissists, but they don't seem to think how what they say jells with what they say/do.

I think in the Muslim world, it is okay to do ANYTHING as long as you do the show of being religious. You can kill, murder, rape as long as you say inshallah and mashallah in every sentence.
Young Muslim meme -

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Peregrine wrote:India hand Pakistan the Wooden Spoon : India 102 for 2 - D/L Method

Pakistan : Total Score 169 in 39.4 Overs - 77 for 3 in 20 Overs

Cheers Image
Pakistan actually won having achieved their political and diplomatic objectives. India just has better PR.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/16/world ... istan.html

Islamic militants blew up a bus carrying female university students in Baluchistan Province in southwestern Pakistan on Saturday and then attacked a hospital complex where the wounded had been taken and local officials had gathered to comfort them, leaving at least 23 people dead.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

bakis are more arabs than araps themselves-
they are hurtling towards the age of darkness as in 7th century.

wrt India even while begging for electricity, are demanding us to give it for lesser price or even for free(will come in due course).

They should be the leader of arabs onlee. :(( :((
asprinzl
BRFite

Post by asprinzl »

RBose,
BTW the person involved in the incident was not an Arab but a gora. He is just one of the many up and coming model/actors that seem to flood the tv screens these days. Apparently, his ego is that of galactical in size for his audacity in parking his car where he was not supposed to park. The Arab princes these days have toned down their bad behaviors due to the bad rap it garners.
Avram
Theo_Fidel

Post by Theo_Fidel »

KJoishy wrote:Most Muslims I have met and talked to are amazingly hypocritical and just cannot fathom why people think of them that way. Some close friends talk about the Q-book, can debate verses, pray 5 times a day, get very outraged by "atrocities against muslims", but then go to strip clubs, drink whiskey, b2ng white chicks etc etc and not feel a thing about it. One fellow in sales gloats to me that he has a woman in every city he visits. Of course, most of these guys are narcissists, but they don't seem to think how what they say jells with what they say/do.

I wouldn't get to worked up over this. It is human nature. All of us do it but yes the Araps are quite blatant about it. Money without manners, that's all...
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

little tube light moment for me-

googling got me this- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-stan

sthan is a sanskrit word.

from this we have many countries and places including bakistan.

even here bakis are related to India.
the more they go away the more they are pulled towards us. :(( :((
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Between now and mid-2014 is a fertile time for TSP to milk the US, its allies, China and even India. One can be sure that TSP will do all the needful.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Jhujar wrote:Qaddoo Qameene Qi Qissai In Quetta
Bomb attack destroys Quaid's residency in Ziarat
Pure Wahhabi act. There is no place for such structures in salafi Islam because such practices are bida'a and hence haraam and those who practise it are munafiq.

Anyway, one of the father's of the Taliban, Fazl-ur-Rehman, and his party openly say that they never accepted Quaid as either the leader of Pakistan or its creator. However, Fazl-ur-Rehman himself was declared as not 'pure enough' and has been on the crosshairs of the group he created. The National Poet, Allama Iqbal, was declared a kafir by the clergy. Another founder of Pakistan, Aga Khan, was threatened by Jamaat-e-Islami leader, Qazi Hussain saheb with, "I will make his end miserable. In fact, his end would be worse than the Ahmedis". But Qazi saheb, another supporter of the Taliban, himself was found to be 'not up to the mark' by the very same Taliban and sought to be assassinated. This stressed him out so much that he died soon thereafter without giving the Taliban another opportunity to eliminate that kafir.

So, this cycle continues. But, even an evil, conspiratorial, short & dark, bania Hindu like me knows that the Quaid was a darned kafir. Why should he be venerated ? The next target is that kafir's mausoleum, perhaps. In any case, Salafi/Wahhabi/Deobandi schools do not allow such structures as mausoleum etc. KSA has destroyed all structures associated with Prophet Muhammad.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

a_bharat wrote:Pakistan blast kills female students

At least 11 students and have been killed and about 20 hurt in a blast on a bus at a university for women in the western Pakistani city of Quetta.
"It was an improvised explosive device placed in the women university bus," police chief Zubair Mahmood said.
Quetta is the capital of Balochistan province, which has seen a surge in militant violence in recent months.
Some attacks are carried out by separatists and others by Islamists who oppose women's education.
This attack appears not to be an expression of the freedom struggle of the Baloch / Balochi to escape the oppressive clutches of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in particular the clutches of the Mohammadden Punjabi’s. The BBC is reporting that the Sunni Mohammadden politico-religious group, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, has taken credit for the attack making this a case of Green on Green Intra Mohammadden violence. What is however not clear is which group was being targeted by the L-e-J:

Pakistan violence: Gunmen storm Quetta hospital

Meanwhile the death toll has gone up to 30:

30 killed as blasts, firing rock Quetta
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

arun wrote:
a_bharat wrote:Pakistan blast kills female students

This attack appears not to be an expression of the freedom struggle of the Baloch / Balochi to escape the oppressive clutches of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in particular the clutches of the Mohammadden Punjabi’s. The BBC is reporting that the Sunni Mohammadden politico-religious group, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, has taken credit for the attack making this a case of Green on Green Intra Mohammadden violence. What is however not clear is which group was being targeted by the L-e-J:

Pakistan violence: Gunmen storm Quetta hospital

Meanwhile the death toll has gone up to 30:

30 killed as blasts, firing rock Quetta
If it is Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, this is sectarian. LeJ is part of the SSP and an 'Establishment' supported group. It could also be to stop Sunni wimmens from being educated. Or, both. This is certainly not a Balochi freedom struggle.

It is widely believed that the Pakistani Army is pushing LeJ into Balochistan as a ‘first line force’ to fight Baloch separatism and the LeJ, along with that objective, is also engaging in Shi’a killing. The Pakistani Army has resorted to this tactic to fight BLA (Balochistan Liberation Army) after the Supreme Court has come down heavily on the disappearance of thousands of Balochis directly attributed to the Army kidnapping and murdering them.

It should put the PML-N headed government in Balochistan in a fix. After all, the PML-N is a big supporter of SSP & LeJ. The LeJ chose not to attack in the Punjab but in Balochistan.
shyamoo
BRFite

Post by shyamoo »

SSridhar wrote:
Jhujar wrote:Qaddoo Qameene Qi Qissai In Quetta

Pure Wahhabi act. There is no place for such structures in salafi Islam because such practices are bida'a and hence haraam and those who practise it are munafiq.

So, this cycle continues. But, even an evil, conspiratorial, tall & dark, bania Hindu like me knows that the Quaid was a darned kafir. Why should he be venerated ? The next target is that kafir's mausoleum, perhaps. In any case, Salafi/Wahhabi/Deobandi schools do not allow such structures as mausoleum etc. KSA has destroyed all structures associated with Prophet Muhammad.
But, but what about the praying to/at the black structure in mecca? Wouldn't that be haraam?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

vnmshyam, you have a long way to go in understanding Islam. The Makkah Harmain and the way to pray there are ordained by Allah. No questions therefore. However, praying at the tombs of mortal men (and wimmens) or at their houses etc is simply banned. Mamnoo. Anyway, we will not get into these topics in this thread.
member_23252
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_23252 »

Jinnah Residency burnt to ashes

“In a way, it is an attack on the very symbol of Pakistan, the man who created Pakistan,” said Ejaz Haider, the editor for national security affairs at Capital TV, an Islamabad-based television network, and one of the country’s most widely read columnists.

Mr. Haider compared the assault on the building to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. “Those attacks were against the very symbols and values of the United States,” he said. “In a way, this attack is the same thing.
This is Epic, destruction of Dijjnah's Summer home is being compared to 9\11. Porkis never cease to amaze,and the best thing about this ,is the fact that chutiyas at NYK goes ahead and print it.
Brando
BRFite

Post by Brando »

Gagan wrote:She took her meds today...
VikasRaina wrote:Maybe the money has stopped flowing
Stage 6 of her relationship - "Conflict"

It remains to be seen, if the Paki ISI come calling with chocolates and roses and a hawala receipt. :wink:
Brando
BRFite

Post by Brando »

partha wrote: Young Muslim meme -

http://i.imgur.com/siuZ3rc.png
Paki shore?? Looks like French Beach @ Karachi
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Theo_Fidel wrote:

I wouldn't get to worked up over this. It is human nature. All of us do it but yes the Araps are quite blatant about it. Money without manners, that's all...
You seriously mean all of us "go to strip clubs, drink whiskey, b2ng white chicks etc etc and not feel a thing about it"?? All of us are hypocrites like them???
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

:eek:
Last edited by Gagan on 16 Jun 2013 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Yalla !