Post by Hari Seldon »

The slimeball spake, on twitter...

>>Rajdeep Sardesai ‏@sardesairajdeep 6m
Modi not good for tv channel revenues. No ad breaks! #ModyInHyd
Comer
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Comer »

Around 10k people watching NaMo on youtube, now hovering around 9950.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Yes we can
Yes we do
Jai Telanga
Jai Seemandhra
Bharat Mata ki Jai
Vande Matram
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Yes We Can
Yes Will Do
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Man, my hindi is patchy but what a tour de force!
Our honourable PM moaning on Aug 15 will be a study in comparison.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Like clockwork Headlines Today start the very first comment on Shivraj singh chauhan vs. NaMo.

Some tehsin kongi thinks it is Obama rip off. End is imported from Amerika.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

its going down, probably because namo finished his speech
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

10 lakh rupees donated. 2L ppl registered
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

What I liked the most was the way NaMo described the differences in managing the state creation in NDA period and now. Telegu people will remember this bit well.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

ravi_g wrote:What I liked the most was the way NaMo described the differences in managing the state creation in NDA period and now. Telegu people will remember this bit well.
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 3#p1493593
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Sanjay Jha and this Theseen guy, seem like consultants. Even their criticism is being sourced from US. But Tahseen speaks better English.

Paan mein pudina dekha.
Naak ka nagina dekha.
Chikini chameli dekhi.
Chikna ________ dekha.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Now TimesNow is repeating the telecast.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

NaMo can speak in 1 extra language - telugu - but MMS can be silent in over 256 language. NaMo needs to learn more languages!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

It is hilarious to see Owaisi saying NaMo as divisive and HT talks about polarization with Owaisi.
Misra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Misra »

so NM invites TDP/TRS/other non-INC AP parties, as well as Dr JJ, to think about--now or later--joining forces against INC. NM's message is clear and can now be used as a touchstone to gauge media bias in coming months.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Shonu wrote:NaMo can speak in 1 extra language - telugu - but MMS can be silent in over 256 language. NaMo needs to learn more languages!
World Record holder of Maunvart?
Manmohan Singh, already 9 years of maunvart and still going strong!
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Have the Kongis actually issued instructions to BSF & IA to not prevent infiltration from Bangladesh.

I have heard that infiltrators support their own Mullah brand MPs.

This has to be highlighted in a proper way. NaMo needs to highlight how these kinds of policies have changed the democracy in Assam to a Mullahcracy with the infiltrator supported MPs forming/having their own parties in Assam.

@shonu, that was a great line. loved it.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

Watched on TV. Here is what I felt:
- Kishan Reddy should have kept his speech short; was a bit boring.
- Venkaiah Naidu was good
- Modi should not have spoken more than a couple of lines in Telugu.
I felt his other two speeches last month were better.
Instead of the "Yes We Can", he should have come up with something original.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Come on bhai ji. 'Yes we can' is something that every single Indian has said much much before Ombaba said it. It was Ombaba who stole our 'Hum honge kamayab'. Very secular, very constitutional, very modernist, very Bharatiya. It is hardly original for Ombaba or hardly a rip off for NaMo.

After all 'we' do exist. And 'we' do think for ourselves and can speak for ourselves. And we did exist before Ombaba decided to speak of our existence to his Umrikha brothers :).

I mean if that is the criticism then it is merely getting sourced from all people a Tehseen nobody who in turn sourced it from Bush campaign who in turn sourced it from the critics of Mahashweta Devi (this line is obviously a rhetoric but you get the point). Peace bro.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

If this is the reception for NM in a state where BJP is non-existant, I just can't imagine the reception in UP/BH/CG/Jammu/DL etc. If anyone needs hologram on this planet the most, that is NM.

A caution to the builders in Delhi. Do check your all deliveries of bricks carefully. If it smells like sh**, it may well be sh**!
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Imagine Saying Jai Seema Andhra In Telangana. The Obama Line Was Used To "Make An Entry" For Other Lines To Come In. Can Sonia Pull Such A Thing Off?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Saying Jai Seema Andhra and also talking about a larger city than Hyderabad in Seemandhra are the highlights of NaMo speech even though it may not have direct electoral benefits.

Another speech at Sardar Patel statue inauguration only on ETV-2
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

It was a shorter speech than I expected. People could listen him whole day. Bit longer speech would have been awesome.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

A national leader must present a 60000 ft view consistently. Small reverses get evened-out at that level and the Mango man can 'feel unthreatened'.

It is good only that NaMo does this well. It is human nature only that people begin to fight often times at 'silly and small diversions from some perceived ideal'. The leader must play a role that binds people as against the uncertainty inherent in the system. The problem that we have had for last 10+ years is that we have only fair weather leaders. Economy good CWG ki chamak-damak financed. Economy bad, china gets in, Kongis chup. This kind of weak leadership must be pulled down.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

@ravi_g,
I don't want to be overly critical, but these slogans are very important for the campaign and must be original. They will not have the same impact if he uses the lines popularized by someone else (and particularly by one whose administration repeatedly insulted him). I hope to hear some other powerful, inspiring slogans in his future speeches.
amitvora
BRFite -Trainee

Post by amitvora »

For those that talk about Modi's yes we can comment. Swapan wrapped it up nicely.

Swapan Dasgupta ‏@swapan55 17m
Fuss over Modi's yes-we-can reminds me of Chinese saying: 'When the finger points to the moon, the idiot points to the finger'!
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

I plead guilty amitvora ji. :lol:

swapanda probably said it better from a national perspective. yes.

a_bharat ji yes, probably from a limited campaign management POV it is important.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

When camera was facing NM's back it looked like he is wearing BPJ.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

kapilrdave wrote:When camera was facing NM's back it looked like he is wearing BPJ.
you felt that right ! It's true, there's a BP jacket beneath that silk kurta or stiched within the lining itself. Seems like very high tech custom-made dragon skin stuff.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

What i liked about NaMo's speech is he came out as uniting leader who made it a point that we are all one family and not to end up with in-fighting. We keep a very high expectation of him and considering that, AP is as deep a congi state as possible, I am quiet happy with his speech and points that he made. Like all good speakers, he always makes us wish he went on a bit longer! well better that then having a longer speech that starts to make people disengage from his speech.
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

SSwamy has joined BJP.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

How Narendra Modi managed to address the Telangana/Seemandhra issue in his Hyderabad speech?

In view of present turmoil in Andhra Pradesh, there was lot of curiosity about what Shri Narendra Modi would say on Telangana and Seemandhra issue in his speech at Hyderabad today. Shri Modi managed to address the issue by expecting good of both Telangana and Seemandhra.

“In year 2004 Congress party promised Telangana. Congress has got highest number of MPs from Andhra. The govt in Delhi is continuing because of Andhra MPs. (But) did they keep promise(of Telangana)?”

“Small states were created by Vajpayee govt also. (But) when Uttarakhand was created, sweets were distributed in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh both. When Jharkhand was carved out, people were happy in Bihar and Jharkhand both, when Chhattisgarh was created sweets were distributed in Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh both. The Congress party has committed sin through its action because of which brother is killing brother today. BJP has been in support of Telangana. I was here in a public rally with Vidyasagar Rao, and I had said that if we are elected, we shall form Telangana in 100 days after coming to power. But I had also said that good of Seemandhra should not be undermined. Seemandhra should also be developed. Seemandhra cities should also have progress matching to Hyderabad and even more.”

“If they wanted to make Hyderabad a common capital for next ten years, followed by a new capital for Seemandhra eventually, why preparations for second capital were not started in 2004? You can’t do injustice to Andhra people. Seemandhra and Telangang both are important for us. I am a small person from Gujarat, I am from the land of Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel. I request people of Andhra and Telangana, that Congress may do whatever it wants to do, but brothers need not to fight with one another. With great pain that I feel for last some days, I want to ask that we are brothers. We have four lakh Telugu people in Surat, and six lakh in Ahmedabad and we live with love and harmony. If people of Gujarat can live with Telugu people, Andhra and Telangana people can live together with love for sure.”

“We should intend that Andhra and Telangana should progress and surpass Gujarat. Development is only one option. Solution of all our problems lies in Development. Congress is not ready to choose this path because it is not able to give answer on this issue.”

Modi concluded his speech with a slogan(that was echoed by people on his request) ‘We can, we will do, Jai Telangana, Jai Seemandhra’.
Translation as posted by NaMo for PM FB post.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

At 2:46:17 Narendra Modi's speech starts, otherwise those who can watch the whole program can watch!

Jai Bharat !!!
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

from twitter:

>>Rahul Kanwal ‏@rahulkanwal 19m
'In few days from now, @narendramodi will be announced as BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate' declares Rajiv Rudy on #SeedhiBaat 8:30PM
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Muppalla wrote:Saying Jai Seema Andhra and also talking about a larger city than Hyderabad in Seemandhra are the highlights of NaMo speech even though it may not have direct electoral benefits.

Another speech at Sardar Patel statue inauguration only on ETV-2
It is good that he unlike his predecessors that came to Hyderabad. He also noticed AP is important for who forms Central government and TDP help is all important to prevent INC forming next government.

Well if TDP and BJP do tactical alliance in T and go against each other in SA, it is big dent to INC. Khammam, Mahubunagar, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddi, Nizamabad, and Adilabad are not easy for INC even with TRS alliance and INC will be limited to 10 seats.

In SA, TDP's goal is to split INC and YSRC as much as it can as both share critical SC votebank. INC may be limited to 2-3 seats but how much YSRC gets depends on secret alliance with INC. In competitive case both will be routed leading to TDP sweep.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Ravi: 'We shall overcome' was before the hindi variant, right?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ShyamSP garu, In all probability INC will get a zero in SA and TDP has all the chances to sweep. Per all the indications, there is very heavy pressure on CBN to go for a pre-poll alliance in Telangana. I do not think CBN can ward off this pressure.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

I hope that the non voting public get off its a$$ and votes for change. Only then can we hope for any change in this country.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Wow look at the crowd. If this is the reception he is getting, BJP can surely do some damage in Andhra.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

rajithn wrote:SSwamy has joined BJP.
I just don't trust this guy especially after his tea date with Sonia. He was instrumental in getting Congress into power. He starts cases against corrupt ministers in Congress and then loses all of them. The closer he gets to Modi, the more suspicious I get.