Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Prem
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Prem »

SwamyG wrote:
VikramS wrote:[manojladwa ‏@manojladwa 7m
Some will Q if @narendramodi shd be so critical of Congress party and Gandhi family on I-Day. If not now, then when. If not #NaMo then who?
^^^
Are they reading BRF :-) ?
Rahul Mehta ji have been doing his dharma and even though he took sanyas from here , he have been asking his supporters etc come here for gyan.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

वरुण wrote: Me, with my lowly intellect was able to detect sarcasm in krisna's post.
But doesn't it speak volumes of one individual, who is so intolerant that all it took was one post for him to claim he would kick and abuse another poster? Are the elite intellectual supporters operating at this level? Wow. Modi better be wary of his supporters. INC when it cannot get to Modi, it will go against some supporters who act foolishly without thought.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

:rotfl:
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Jhujar wrote: Rahul Mehta ji have been doing his dharma and even though he took sanyas from here , he have been asking his supporters etc come here for gyan.
Methinks Modi campaign team and/or BJP IT cell comes here too. Seriously.
Tumba
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Tumba »

SwamyG wrote:
Jhujar wrote: Rahul Mehta ji have been doing his dharma and even though he took sanyas from here , he have been asking his supporters etc come here for gyan.
Methinks Modi campaign team and/or BJP IT cell comes here too. Seriously.
dont be full of yourself swamy they for sure not gonna copy your ideas :P
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Thank God that the nation "heard" Mauni Baba for the last time from Red fort. Thank God , good riddance..
And oh BTW don't hit the door on your way out..
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Bains whose mother Mary Namo met mentioned BR with Rajiv Srinivasa a few days ago...
People missing n^3
https://twitter.com/HerrBains/status/366459190186745857
Last edited by VikramS on 15 Aug 2013 10:57, edited 1 time in total.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

anybody up for paraphrasing what modi spoke, for those of us who missed it.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Voice of the masses? RJD leader Nawal Kishore Yadav calls Narendra Modi "PM material", mocks Manmohan Singh :) :)
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rjd- ... 99455.html
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Modi with another game changing speech today ! The key takeaway that he hammered home is that India has won Independence from the British but yet to win Independance from Dynastic Politics, Corruption, Bad Governance & Lack of Ambition.

Obviously no better day than today to make this point to the country.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

NM is upping the ante. In the starting he was talking only about Gujarat but now he is talking about India and 'sava sou karod' people. He has taken the offencive to the next level by directly challenging the PM and the parivar. Boy this is war without blood - a cold revolution. His stretegy and tactics are comparable to military generals. In Hyd he laid the landmine of 'yes we can' and congis spectecularly fell for it. A day before independence he directly invites the people to compare the speech of PM with himself, and rubbishes every bit of PM. You never know what he will come up with tomorrow. After being painted as Hindu leader by the scums themselves, he knows he already has that votebank in his kitty. Now he is pushing the congis to fight in most uncomfortable turf, that is development. Slowly but surely he is breaking all closets around the dynasty. Come the day and he will make the kill of the queen bee. Like Arjun could see only the eye of the fish, he has only one thing in the mind and that is the victory in 2014.

The BJP of 2009 was defensive-defensive like paki navy, but come 2014 and they will be US navy, offencive-offencive. Way to go. But despite all these, he is still a challenger and is up against a mighty establishment who has won each and every war till date and has been ruthless in butchering the opponent. Regardless of the result, we are witnessing a glorious chapter being written in the history. Like Chanakya-Chandragupta, this story will be studied by the political pundits of the world for decades, if not centuries depending upon the long term results.

My 'Jai Hind' on the I-Day to all fellow memebers.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Brahma Chellany hits Dilli-Billi very badly.
The Vajpayee and Singh eras will also be remembered for the corruption in public life, with scandals at times sought to be deflected through peace-building with Pakistan. A famous son-in-law in each of the two eras came to symbolize unbridled corruption.

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/1t2mFAi ... aking.html
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Hariprasad wrote:
Sushupti wrote:So shameful!
A better quality link
[youtube]k-ePJ7KIEkY
/youtube]

Openly prostituting for the congress bosses. Truly shameless lady. What a pathetic attempt to get an opinion against Modi. Good thing she got kicked on her teeth.
If anyone noticed, she is a Kashmiri Pandit attacking NaMo while minorities are under attack in J&K. Very tragic indeed.

Can't blame her for she herself has no power or vote bank to back her in democracy while CM of J&K and his father is busy in blame deflection and other minorities are attacked by barbarians in J&K.
Last edited by vishvak on 15 Aug 2013 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Happy Independence Day to you all.

The transmission during Namo speech was poor so could not gather much. Besides the loudspeaker from the RWA celebrations also played spoilsport. Anyways one thing was clear, Namo was aggressive against the appointed PM. One thing that irritated me was the way people keep falling for the sleight of hand. PM is bad, Vadra is bad. These guys are not even their own men. Unfortunately for us in every fight, the little demons must be beaten before the Lucifer can be dealt with.

For the first time in history a speech by a CM carried more weight than that of the PM.

The chamchagiri of the parivar was on full display from Lal quila earlier. It is sad how these Kongis have reduced the day to a chamchagiri fest. Somebody had to slap them good. And Namo it was.

I loved the bit on 65 year rule - Pandit Nehru was saying the same things that MMS was saying. The sad part is both were working for somebody else.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Idiots:

Mihir Sharma ‏@mihirssharma 17m
Narendra Modi delivered a strong reply to the State of the Union address, but can he win the Iowa caucus?
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Seems Kon's game plan till elections is to try to make Omar a mirror 'reflection' of Guj. I.e riots in 2002 so riots in Kishtwar. Modi speaks of gujurat's progress, Omar talks of Jk's backwardness\seperateness. MSM repetedly playing omar's flag hoisting address.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

vishvak wrote:If anyone noticed, she is a Kashmiri Pandit attacking NaMo while minorities are under attack in J&K. Very tragic indeed.

Can't blame her for she herself has no power or vote bank to back her in democracy while CM of J&K and his father is busy in blame deflection and other minorities are attacked by barbarians in J&K.
the disease of secularitis is terminal. It makes one do anything the parasite asks it to even at the cost of its own life.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

If I am not mistaken, EdiTiV's owner is an industrialist married to J&K CMs sister. I have not seen anchors on other news channels giving as much bhaav to pseudo seculars like ones in EdiTiV. The anchors from decimated and ethnically cleansed Kashmiri Pandit community seem to be the most affected/pseudo-secular.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Lets hope Lord Mountbatten Singh has addressed the nation for the last time from the Lal Qila

What a bloody disappointment, someone give him a Nobel prize for economics and throw him into the dustbin of history
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Tumba wrote: dont be full of yourself swamy they for sure not gonna copy your ideas :P
They did. Check the BJP charge sheet :-)
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Gus wrote:anybody up for paraphrasing what modi spoke, for those of us who missed it.
He touched various topics, the only thing I can now think of is how he shredded MMS. Seriously, it left me slightly uncomfortable on I-day. It is like he walked in the lion's den, picked the lion by its tail and thrashed it around.

One memorable thing that I heard which is applicable in every aspect of our life is his idea that every system has flaws, but it is not fine for intentions and effort to have flaws. He seems to have a bountiful cup of wisdom that is motivational and practical. He has clearly a superior mind, training and discipline. Hopefully he is really a good guy. Sometimes that does scare/worry me. He almost feels too good to be true. Oh well, bets have been placed on him now.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Mahendra wrote:Lets hope Lord Mountbatten Singh has addressed the nation for the last time from the Lal Qila

What a bloody disappointment, someone give him a Nobel prize for economics and throw him into the dustbin of history

I so wish to say this to him on face.. :((

Warning: full of profanities..
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

I am visiting desh, and everyone feels so sorry for MMS. People in general seems to have respect. The only logic seems that he is being blackmailed, otherwise why would he oversee such a government. Is a Nobel that dear to him? Naah. He must be intelligent to understand what is happening, ignoring his personal traits like a droning delivery - which would not matter - if was making right decisions. As Modi says, the nation has lost trust and interest on MMS. Sad.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

job ads are a leading indicator of poor economy as people hire now to get productive employees in place a year away. TOI ascent is down to a token 4 pages. if you take out the gulf arabi ads I think it would be more than one sheet!
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

what touches me is the passion in him to thrash the current establishment single handedly. Be it BJP within OR cong dynasty OR governence OR the way the elections are fought. He wants to change the rules of the game altogether. Mind you, he has already changed rules regarding all these in Guj. For me, the most important thing he spoke about in his today's speech was that in IG's time there was a measurement system to evaluate each state's performance regarding 'Garibi Hatao'. Eventually it turned out to be that ALL congi states were failing miserably in that measure but ALL non congi states were doing good. Instead of rectifying the issues, congis stopped doing such analysis so that people don't get to have the comparative statistic. This is something new for me.

He is for healthy competetion between states. Even in his talk in Kolkata he briefly spoke about the funds destribution among the states. He was of opinion that the states should get the funds from the center based on their performance and improvement. He understandably didn't go into detail but it shows his vision. His conviction and determination can be compared only with Sardar Patel if the choice has to be made only from leaders of independent India. SSC was damn right.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Sushupti wrote:Brahma Chellany hits Dilli-Billi very badly.
The Vajpayee and Singh eras will also be remembered for the corruption in public life, with scandals at times sought to be deflected through peace-building with Pakistan. A famous son-in-law in each of the two eras came to symbolize unbridled corruption.

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/1t2mFAi ... aking.html
Ouch, BJP and Vajpayee gets hit very badly :mrgreen: .
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

SwamyG wrote:The only logic seems that he is being blackmailed, otherwise why would he oversee such a government.
Resignation was always an option. He is not blackmailed. He is the part of national blackmail to Muslims.

firstpost
By choosing to directly challenge the PM on what should have been his day, Modi has established the following:

First, he is the outsider challenging Delhi’s misrule. In doing so, he is challenging not only the Congress and its cabal of supporters in Delhi’s establishment, but also the unelectable coterie in the BJP’s own Delhi headquarters.

Second, when you want change, you tend to look outside – not inside. You look inside an organisation for leadership changes when you want continuity. By posing as the outsider to Delhi’s power elite, Modi is saying if you want change, you have to choose me. He may well have read at least the urban mood right, though that will only be established through an election.

Third, he has clearly abandoned the old style of submission, humility and compromise – a style that usually leads nowhere. The traditional Indian way of avoiding responsibility is to pretend you don’t want power, pretend excess humility, and then set such low standards for yourself that no one can accuse you of underperformance. This is what humble Manmohan has done. It is another matter that he failed to surpass even the low standards he set for his government in terms of probity and performance, but that is another story.

Modi has done the opposite. If today there is much sniping over his Gujarat model, it is because he has offered himself for scrutiny. Not everything he claims is obviously true, but everyone knows that he is for real. His performance can be measured. He is not trying to avoid responsibility for his failures – even for 2002. By not apologising, he is actually taking responsibility for it. He could have gotten away so easily by being submissive and humble, but he didn’t do that. The Congress got away with 1984 by a fake apology. But justice to Sikhs remains far away.

The question to ask is: is India in a mood to want straightforwardness or false humility and hypocrisy? My bet is young India is tired of excuses, and wants to see confidence in its leaders, however flawed in character. Modi mirrors this more than anyone else in the country right now. Large sections of the urban middle class, at least, wants to abandon excess humility. They don’t want to judge him only on the basis of 2002.
Fourth, it is clear that Modi wants to run a US-style presidential campaign – at least in areas where it works for him – and that he wants to be the issue. Every attack on him by the Congress thus strengthens him – something a foolish Congress party and other regional parties have failed to realise. The first thing a leader craves is recognition of his power and this is precisely what the Congress has done. Attacking someone means to fear him. 2014 is an election about Modi. Modi has managed to make himself the issue – and this can’t do him much harm. Every time he is attacked, he merely has to point out that all they do is attack him when he is talking about real issues. This is the exact line Indira Gandhi used against her detractors.

Nothing can stop Modi now – at least till the people deliver their verdict in 2014.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Not the day to criticize one another: Advani
"Today is Independence Day. Without criticizing one another, people should be aware on this day that India has unlimited possibilities," the BJP leader said after unfurling the national flag at his residence.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

SwamyG wrote:I am visiting desh, and everyone feels so sorry for MMS. People in general seems to have respect. The only logic seems that he is being blackmailed, otherwise why would he oversee such a government. Is a Nobel that dear to him? Naah. He must be intelligent to understand what is happening, ignoring his personal traits like a droning delivery - which would not matter - if was making right decisions. As Modi says, the nation has lost trust and interest on MMS. Sad.
I am sick of people giving excuses for this loser PM. It doesn't matter what he's studied or what marks he got in his degree. If he's being blackmailed, he should quit and walk away. Clearly he is gaining something - be it money or status or something else. Noone has a gun to his head saying he should be a mute PM. The man is old and knows his life is almost done, so he doesn't really care about his actions as he will be long gone when the rest of the country has to face the consequences. BTW noone will give him a nobel prize, unless there is one for destroying a country.. last I checked, they don't give one out for that. Even there, he would not win it since someone like mugabe would be a better candidate. He might win a nobel prize for being a traitor PM.. not sure if anyone can beat him in that department.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

jagga wrote:Not the day to criticize one another: Advani
"Today is Independence Day. Without criticizing one another, people should be aware on this day that India has unlimited possibilities," the BJP leader said after unfurling the national flag at his residence.
This man needs to be put out to pasture ASAP. He is either senile or malafide.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Shonu wrote:
SwamyG wrote:I am visiting desh, and everyone feels so sorry for MMS. People in general seems to have respect. The only logic seems that he is being blackmailed, otherwise why would he oversee such a government. Is a Nobel that dear to him? Naah. He must be intelligent to understand what is happening, ignoring his personal traits like a droning delivery - which would not matter - if was making right decisions. As Modi says, the nation has lost trust and interest on MMS. Sad.
I am sick of people giving excuses for this loser PM. It doesn't matter what he's studied or what marks he got in his degree. If he's being blackmailed, he should quit and walk away. Clearly he is gaining something - be it money or status or something else. Noone has a gun to his head saying he should be a mute PM. The man is old and knows his life is almost done, so he doesn't really care about his actions as he will be long gone when the rest of the country has to face the consequences. BTW noone will give him a nobel prize, unless there is one for destroying a country.. last I checked, they don't give one out for that. Even there, he would not win it since someone like mugabe would be a better candidate. He might win a nobel prize for being a traitor PM.. not sure if anyone can beat him in that department.
Most Indians are so accustomed to mediocrity in their elected officials plus have an unquestioning deference to authority, that people like MMS get a free pass and are acclaimed as honest, good person in the wrong place and similar rubbish. On top of it is the unquestioning dhimmitude fed into many folks minds, that they have to be very PC etc in terms of public opinion. End result is that MMS types are good mukhotas for the rest of the asura brigade to loot with impunity.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

jagga wrote:Not the day to criticize one another: Advani
Hmmm. Right. Sure sir, this day is meant to praise the traitors. So what if nation is suffering? I'm sure the time was not right during 2009 elections to criticize one another. Afterall, there were 'unlimited possibilities'. I'm fast losing all respect I have for this man :( .
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

With regards to the 'honesty" of MMS read this blog posted in 2009 which still holds good

http://rlindia.blogspot.in/2010/12/manm ... nesty.html
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

The new Bharat Nirman Ad seems to be a desperate attempt by Con to remind people of JLN(School kids saluting old man), IG(Woman looking at wall photo), RG(Man in Wall Photo), PG(Young lady with old men).
These figures are again repeated at the end of the Ad along with MMS and SG at the top of screen. The salute in the ad is more for showing the 'hand' with tricolur smeared on it.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Arjun wrote:Modi with another game changing speech today ! The key takeaway that he hammered home is that India has won Independence from the British but yet to win Independance from Dynastic Politics, Corruption, Bad Governance & Lack of Ambition.

This speech has put the game to different level. Congress has to change their strategy now. He is making them to succumb to his theme of "please concentrate and focus on criticising me. Don't stop. Don't stop"
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Shonu wrote: I am sick of people giving excuses for this loser PM. It doesn't matter what he's studied or what marks he got in his degree. If he's being blackmailed, he should quit and walk away. Clearly he is gaining something - be it money or status or something else. Noone has a gun to his head saying he should be a mute PM. He might win a nobel prize for being a traitor PM.. not sure if anyone can beat him in that department.
Every word is pure gold Shonu ji, here is the proof of what you say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6t6hOVp ... 9962B9F732

Bharatkiawaaz youtube channel points out that 'Le Monde' news paper of france had announced much before....that "no matter whose govt. comes to center, IMF has already decided that manmohan singh will be the next finance minister of India".
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

Karan M wrote:He is either senile or malafide.
Both.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

a_bharat wrote:
Karan M wrote:He is either senile or malafide.
Both.
In the absence of sanku maharaj, permit moi to play elder statesman who sees an elder statesmen in LKA...

LKA by his statement has given INC some breathing space and therefore some rope (dope?) to wallow further in excuses and complacency. After all, EVM magic is always there to negate a 2-3% swing...

LKA has shown greatness idealism and a shiva like attitude in drinking the halal halahal of psec poison and played ghatotkach to a fault so that arjuna namo can be saved from INC desperation....

OK, my CT skills are failing me now... perhaps folks here can come up with better excuses for LKA.

In any case, I doubt LKA minds being mocked. The right thing to do (and that which'll hit where it hurts) is to be dismissive and ignore his rambles. IMO, thats exactly what the new look BJP is doing with RNS, RSS and NM at the helm.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Today is Independence Day. Without criticizing one another, people should be aware on this day that India has unlimited possibilities," the BJP leader said after unfurling the national flag at his residence.
Interesting... Advani ji saying that Modi ji shouldn't criticize PMji, has criticized Modi ji on the same Independence day.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Muppalla wrote:
Arjun wrote:Modi with another game changing speech today ! The key takeaway that he hammered home is that India has won Independence from the British but yet to win Independance from Dynastic Politics, Corruption, Bad Governance & Lack of Ambition.

This speech has put the game to different level. Congress has to change their strategy now. He is making them to succumb to his theme of "please concentrate and focus on criticising me. Don't stop. Don't stop"
There was no #Feku trend on twitter either during or after NaMo's speech. Buzz was that challenge from NaMo came late in the evening and Congi's couldn't organize eNAREGA for generating fake trends.