Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

niran
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by niran »

Singha wrote:that summons has no effect unless served in person on her. since the US govt is not interested in helping corner her by revealing if/where she lands and stays in US, that summons will never get served.
all she has to do is hide and thats it.
she will have to appear within 21 days if she is served the summons within 60 days if not, then the court will proceed with the case and the acussed guilty as default.

@Disha
yes the FSB passed without any of the amendment proposed, the how and why will need lotsa phone calls and mushy scratching.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

ramana wrote:Singha et al What you are asking for is the French Revolution redux. I submit that France suffered mightly from that revolution and got pushed back atleast a hundred years and Britain got advantage of the Industrial Revolution.

Besides such a purge is adharmic and does not suit India that is Bharat.

The video posted by Atri ji of Subramanium Swamy talks about vision document of the BJP for India. He clearly mentions that the punishment will be meted out to a few top dogs who have strayed. If they are punished the rest will fall in line. I am sure Singha ji was stating something similar.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

13:06 Live! Modi: Don't want to be PM, priority is to serve Gujarat: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi's first statement on the presumption that he is the BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 polls. Speaking at a Teachers' Day function in the state, the CM said he had no intention to be the prime minister.

"I want to work for the people of my state. They have chosen me to serve them till 2017 and that is my priority. I don't want to be PM," Modi said.
Vashishtha
BRFite

Post by Vashishtha »

end of story ???
Even RG doesn't have any 'intentions' to be PM... Nothing new...
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

How the media twists..but anyways good for NM..this is what he said:
I don't dream of becoming somebody but dream of doing something," said Modi at a Teacher's Day function in Gandhinagar. Modi leads the BJP's election campaign committee and is widely expected to be his party's prime ministerial
I will serve Gujarat till 2017. The people of Gujarat have chosen me to serve till 2017 and that is my priority. I have no intention of becoming anything--I want to serve people," he said.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

I am the last person who will support the termite queen but the US can stick its summons where the sun doesn't shine.
Atish
BRFite

Post by Atish »

Umm why? Its a legitimate summons in a legit case. If she has a problem with it, she can decline to travel there. I doubt extradition is easy esp in civil cases.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

True Saravana ji, let the notice be from Inidan court and under Indian law!!
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

जब जब किसी अवांछनीय व्यक्ति या राजकुल पर संकट आता हैं, तब तब उसे राज्यसंकट अथवा राष्ट्रसंकट की संज्ञा नहीं देनी चाहिए. जो देते हैं उन्हें शायद उनका व्याकरण बदलना होगा. मेरी दृष्टि से श्रीमती सोनियाजी गांधी और समस्त गांधी परिवार और उनके चमचे ये सारे एक अवांछनीय व्यक्ति/कुल/समूह हैं और उनके कर्मभोग से मुझे कोई आसक्ति नहीं. यदि उन्हें तिम्बुक्तु के सबसे छोटे ज़िले के सत्र-न्यायलय से पेन्सिल चुराने के जुर्म में भी बुलावा आता हैं, तो मैं कहूँगा शुभस्य शीघ्रं, तुरंत भारत छोड़ें...

whenever any unwanted dynasty has tough time, some of us term it as national calamity. this should not happen. SG, her clan and her puppets and bootlickers are unwanted and unwelcome people and I have no attachment whatsoever with where their karma takes them. if sessions court of smallest district of timbuktu summons her/them for the stealing a pencil, I would say please hurry and leave India soon and do not come back.
Atish
BRFite

Post by Atish »

Indian courts and system have done what it can which is nothing. why should we be on the side of Indian criminals if US citizens are affected. The US system is doing its job in protecting the rights of its citizens. This is not even "my country right or wrong" stance its much sillier.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Had they given justice to victims and sentenced culprits like the NM govt conducted speedy trials of Godhra-train burners and MLAs like Maya Kodnani, all this would not have happened. Nothing has happened in past 30 years. what will the sikhs do? wait for ever?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I think this chindu article clearly points to Modi is annoyed, and does not want (aspire/dream) to be PM anymore. I think this is the turning point for team modi and this thread.

thoughts?
Last edited by SaiK on 05 Sep 2013 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Singha wrote:that summons has no effect unless served in person on her. since the US govt is not interested in helping corner her by revealing if/where she lands and stays in US, that summons will never get served.
all she has to do is hide and thats it.
GD I think the real impact will be felt somewhere else.

The common man realizes how law works in US and India. S/he also knows that queen is protected by the law and order machinery on India. S/he also knows that when the law and order works at its best, the queen will have similar fate in desh too. For she has committed too many sins.

Now the common man knows who is promising and has demonstrated capability to restore law and order. They will give him a chance.

All the 2G anger has a proper, dharmic channel now.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

^^^
“I never see such dreams (of becoming Prime Minister), nor am I going to see such dreams. People of Gujarat have given me the mandate to serve them till 2017 and I have to do this with full strength,” Mr. Modi said, in remarks that could be seen as subtle expression of his displeasure over the continued delay in formally anointing him BJP’s prime ministerial nominee.

“Those who dream of becoming something end up destroying themselves. One should not dream of becoming something, but one should dream of doing something,” Mr. Modi, BJP’s election campaign committee chief, said during an interaction with students.
Last edited by SaiK on 05 Sep 2013 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Atri wrote:जब जब किसी अवांछनीय व्यक्ति या राजकुल पर संकट आता हैं, तब तब उसे राज्यसंकट अथवा राष्ट्रसंकट की संज्ञा नहीं देनी चाहिए. जो देते हैं उन्हें शायद उनका व्याकरण बदलना होगा. मेरी दृष्टि से श्रीमती सोनियाजी गांधी और समस्त गांधी परिवार और उनके चमचे ये सारे एक अवांछनीय व्यक्ति/कुल/समूह हैं और उनके कर्मभोग से मुझे कोई आसक्ति नहीं. यदि उन्हें तिम्बुक्तु के सबसे छोटे ज़िले के सत्र-न्यायलय से पेन्सिल चुराने के जुर्म में भी बुलावा आता हैं, तो मैं कहूँगा शुभस्य शीघ्रं, तुरंत भारत छोड़ें...

whenever any unwanted dynasty has tough time, some of us term it as national calamity. this should not happen. SG, her clan and her puppets and bootlickers are unwanted and unwelcome people and I have no attachment whatsoever with where their karma takes them. if sessions court of smallest district of timbuktu summons her/them for the stealing a pencil, I would say please hurry and leave India soon and do not come back.
Tathastu!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

No. NaMo needs to appear reluctant before PMship is thrust on him.
Besides it fulmmoxes D4. They can't be aiding and abetting the INC in its antidote to Namonia.
If D4 still supports the INC efforts there will be backlash in rank and file. Even DIE-hard supporters will be forced to rethink.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

That summons from US court means US or out of India is not a desired destination if 2G lose the elections.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

"I am a human being and I have all vices which any human being has. However, I don't get angry but many times I feel pain. Particularly it is very painful for me when people older then me touch my feet,"
painful indeed.. but he has to take it, like it or not.. people will fall for getting attention and perhaps respecting the power alone onlee.
"Now age of teaching has ended, now its the age of learning. Today for students there is only one guru, Google-guru. Teachers have to compete with this new age guru and unless they focus on imparting quality education no student will value teachers,"
true to aam teachers, but still niche teachers are so vital and valid. google can only help you get there, and after that a time comes, when you have to participate making google active. we need more such people from desh.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

RBI asks Kerala temples how much gold they have

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/rbi-a ... te=classic
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

This means SP is feeling the heat on Muslim appeasement.
Farooqi sacked as SP gen secy for his remarks about Bhatkal's arrest

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 338117.cms
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

fanne ji, Thanks, that is the main point.
Atish ji and others,
That is a slippery slope argument. When it comes to other countries, since my imagination is limited, I always substitute the country with Saudi Arabia and check if my position is still attractive to me. If it is not why should I show special consideration to US. As an example and hoping not to divert the topic, there was a discussion on giving voting rights to PIOs(mainly in USA). I know Saudi doesn't give citizenships but the argument remains. That is OT.
The human rights and other busybodies are double edged swords. And what if they give a green card/citizenship to people affected by N riots in India. All it takes is one disaffected individual. Shall we rejoice then?
US does what it thinks it is right. Its jurisdiction stops where Indian border starts. We should do what is right for us. I believe termite queen has an Indian citizenship however dodgy the history is. But still as Indians we can't let some third party poke nose in our internal affairs though it might give us temporary schadenfreude. This has been the bane as you people know history better than me.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Sushupti wrote:RBI asks Kerala temples how much gold they have

Another attempt to legitimize illegitimate loot of gold belonging to deities? Is there any guideline in RBI to do anything of this sort in particular?
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Sushupti wrote:RBI asks Kerala temples how much gold they have
Why Kerala? Is it because it has Congress Govt supported by critical mass of EJ+Muslim population and Hindus deracinated by Leftist propaganda?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

RBI to ASI, all they have done so far is enabled smugglers and swindlers continue on to replace fake gold with real gold stolen to some firang nation.

thank goodness, those gold remained in temple confines.. otherwise, we would have no idea if they had replaced it with a fake. absolutely i have lost trust in the indic living system itself.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ghazni and other looters had to invade India to loot the temple.

INC can do it while sitting in Delhi!
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Atish wrote:Umm why? Its a legitimate summons in a legit case. If she has a problem with it, she can decline to travel there. I doubt extradition is easy esp in civil cases.
She is already in US for medical reasons (I wonder why most of them come to US as if there aern't good doctors in india? :-? )

Sonia_In_US
Sonia Gandhi, president of the ruling Congress party, is expected to fly to the United States for a scheduled medical check-up, a news agency report said, just days after she took ill during a marathon parliament debate.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Sushupti wrote:This means SP is feeling the heat on Muslim appeasement.
Farooqi sacked as SP gen secy for his remarks about Bhatkal's arrest

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 338117.cms
Heat from yadavs ?
Can some one explain what factors are stopping yadavs in Up-bihar from linking up with rest of the Hindutva minds in other castes
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

she took ill during a marathon parliament debate
There were reports year back or two that she was hospitalized. Is she really sick? what is wrong with her? every now and then she is getting sick and needs to rushed to the US.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I think SG is personally collecting havala monies and over seeing the personal deposits.

One cannot give the numbered account details to others, for the amounts may not be there when really needed.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

and these are the kind of people Ramana sir was saying should be given a gentle exit route should they lose the coming yudh.
typically Indic approach not to fall upon a retreating defeated enemy. the enemy is not even remotely defeated and we already beat people up for suggesting that should they be defeated, newer more "european" norms be followed to avoid a prithviraj chauhan thing.

lets face it. they will dig their claws deep into every temple chest just because they can. whether its tirupati or meenakshi or sabarimala or some unknown temple in the wilds of manipur matters not one bit. they will take whatever they can to paper the cracks over. I dont know if jain , sikh and buddhist places of worship have anything worth looting but in true sikular and equal opportunity looter style they too will be targeted if there is any 'meat' there. its just that rich hindu temples present the high RCS targets.

imagine the sight of congi 'blackshirt' NEST teams supported by razakar militia units moving through the bylanes of chennai looting the small local temples down to their wooden doors and windows....laugh now, but people will take a yard if a inch is given.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

GD.

I have a feeling that GoI+RBI+EndowmentDpts will come up with an idea that they will pool all this Gold into some Gold-bonds and GOI will deposit equivalent amount of INRs in the temple's accounts. They may even suggest to keep the Gold in the form that it currently is in so as and when the INR is stabilized this transaction will be reversed.

The secularists will say it is a harmless transaction and the Dhimmis amongst us will say it is the right thing to do, for we need to protect India and Indianess even at the cost of Hinduism.

The termites of the system in the meantime quitely replace some of the priceless jewelry, antique items and gems with modern equivalent of the same. And with ASI firmly in grip, no one will ever know.

When the new Govt comes to power, I demand that they do a proper scientific analysis and identification and tracking of all these historical items. Any mis-match I would suggest they give capital punishment from the Temple Trustee all the way up the Termite chain.
Last edited by RamaY on 05 Sep 2013 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

i read somewhere people close to ruling family were in the business of smuggling indian antiques using govt machinery and channels back in the 80s or so it is said. I am sure such 'experts' and 'expertise' is not lacking in delhi.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

The Gold loot is the sign of their departure from India. Pootna Mata Ke bacche now ready to flee. We have real AVP scenario here .
Guillotine Khoobsurat Hai
Guilty Gardans Ki Zarrorat Hai
Ayyo Jaldi Aayyo Yaaro
Full Speed Isse Challayo,
Par Thehro,
Abhi election Nahi Hue Hai !
Aik Burjurg Ney Kaaha Thha
Beta, Chahe Jo Bhi Ho Woh Karna
Par Xongi Dhongi Ko Vote Kabhi Na Dena
Murga Inhe Banayo Yarro, Ayyo Lekin Thehro
Abhi Election Nahi Hue Hai !!
Yogesh
BRFite

Post by Yogesh »

Does anyone knows more on this- ABVP wins d College Union Election in Christ College for the first time. ABVP also wins SN College, Shornur for d first time! Kerala trends (twitter..)
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Atri wrote:Fantastic lecture by Dr. subbu Swamy. Explaining the vision document of BJP.
I have my reservations about S.Swamy, yet cannot but appreciate the good talk. He has lots of ideas to share. He could not help from highlight his achievements. Maybe he is trying to position himself for the PM candidate, if Modi does not work out. It would be interesting times if he became the PM. :rotfl:
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Singha wrote:i read somewhere people close to ruling family were in the business of smuggling indian antiques using govt machinery and channels back in the 80s or so it is said. I am sure such 'experts' and 'expertise' is not lacking in delhi.
Connect the dots with the "Enrica Lexie" incident and the aftermath.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

deleted
Last edited by member_22872 on 05 Sep 2013 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

SwamyG wrote:
Atri wrote:Fantastic lecture by Dr. subbu Swamy. Explaining the vision document of BJP.
I have my reservations about S.Swamy, yet cannot but appreciate the good talk. He has lots of ideas to share. He could not help from highlight his achievements. Maybe he is trying to position himself for the PM candidate, if Modi does not work out. It would be interesting times if he became the PM. :rotfl:
Nope.. most likely FM or C/TM.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

GD, its still night and one doesn't know what darkness lies in fellow yatris minds who might be polishing their churis!
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

singha, i think ramana was trying to protect br till evidences are put on the public space.