krisna wrote:

:rotfl:
Diggy has deleted that post! :rotfl:

https://twitter.com/digvijaya_28
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Sanku »

Gen VK Singh holding hands with Modi is a image which can be cornerstone of India for the times to come if we not very unlucky.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Anchors are saying NM is politicising the Army by addressing the rally!
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

harbans wrote:Anchors are saying NM is politicising the Army by addressing the rally!

Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

I always feel like chuckling when Namo says Dilli ki Sultanate.. :D He has popularized this phrase..
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

The Rewari rally is something else. Man makes Jingo so, so happy.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Sea of humanity in Rewari and the energy sends shivers down my spine. I wonder how it would feel just being there. Electrifying.

Bharat Mata ki Jai!!!
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore is a good speaker, though did not speak too much. Can see him being groomed to the next level of leadership.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Too bad I don't have access to YouTube or Tv :(

Can someone tell me the strength of the gathering ?
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

he just praised the successful launch of agni 5. Good stuff!
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

ABP TV is showing the crowd live-

http://newtvworld.com/India-Live-Tv-Cha ... aming.html

Man what a crowd at this rally, what a feeling. I wish I was there!
Lilo wrote:Too bad I don't have access to YouTube or Tv :(

Can someone tell me the strength of the gathering ?
1,10,000- 1,20,000 types. (Edit: Sanku Ji's estimate, probably more correct, below)

Edit2: Headlines today says more than 5 Lakh people present. :)
Last edited by kittoo on 15 Sep 2013 13:33, edited 3 times in total.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

There at at least 2 Lakh people there. May be more.

Mostly ex-servicemen. My mind salivates at the "force" that represents.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

From a person who has ears in Rewari, the crowd is around 2.2-2.3 Lakh.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

^Headlines today says more than 5 Lac people present. :)
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

:eek:

Unheard of. Wow.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

And for people who were thinking that Modi is also slowly becoming 'liberal' and 'secular', listen to his speech. He just invoked Sri Krishna and Geeta.:)
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

oh wow hes really spitting fire now. calls the government and defence minister shamessless and crossing the limits of nirlajatta for trying to shield pakistan for the border beheading incident.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Brilliant potshots and 10 year terror free incentive and guarantee for development for Pakistan! Plain sizzling!
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Karan M wrote:
Sushupti wrote:But for quartet, few console Advani

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130915/j ... 351775.jsp
High time the BJP just kicked this guy out, family and secretariat included. He has done enough damage already.
Better way is to take away his position in the BJP parliamentary board. He will be a toothless tiger who will jump into the well on seeing him own reflection.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Karan M wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:^^Sir, its not lust for power but a cry for help. He's compromised, the UPA has dirt on him and is armtwisting him. His name has figured in things like the Jain hawala scam etc (not that he's guilty but the possibility cannot be denied) and anyway, dirt on his family and kids also might be a vulnerability.

Anyway, time to stop dragging LKA into everyhing now. Feel sad for sri sanku whose loud chants of soo-sai-baba and implicit claims of knowing better than us unwashed on this dhaga have fallen flat and are laid bare as merely an elaborate rationalization of a pre-conceived positions onlee.

Good that RSS has made it clear that there's now no more need to reach L:KA in an official capacity anymore. BJP has put LKA behind them and only the UPA-pasands will rake it up to the best of their ability. My guess is LKA has already fought the last election of his life in 2009, will not be given ticket for this one. Better to have sushma fight from his old seat in gandhinagar, just to ensure her seat is hostage to her good (i.e. non-sabotaging) behavior onlee....

Also good to know that namo has so far not indicated anything like his giving up the campaign committee chairmanship. Nice. only.
Hari sir, if it was mere black mail then LKA would have been happy that Modi/BJP have forced him out. He could have then pled the excuse that he tried but could not succeed. The desparation he is showing is more that of a person used to having untrammeled power, who is now a nobody. Seen this before amongst bigwigs who get used to all the genuflection and sycophancy.

About not dragging LKA in anyplace, agreed. But he seems to be the kind who will burn down the house to get back at his so called rival who has now upstaged him. The part about his family and "secretariat" egging him on, and the tacit "we will inform you of everything" meetings by Anantha Kumar and SS are also inexcusable. The whip needs to be cracked against all these people and Advani should be persona-non-grata unless he reforms his ways.

There is so little time and so much to do, and this guy is behaving like this. He has forgotten his responsibility to India.
May be just may be, MMS and LKA are both robots planted by the west to carry forward their agenda. The real ones are perhaps in Vanaprasthashram. :wink:
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Excellent speech ends with quest to build a Unity statue for Patel..effectively taking necessary steps to destroy the Nehruvian legacy forever!
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

Very good speech! He keeps generating positive momentum and keeps improving his status.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Mean-e-while in the opposite camp assorted leftist sickulars and crypto Islamists are seething with ideas of taking on the Indian Army. Their deeply held fears are coming to the fore now .. :twisted:

Last edited by Lilo on 15 Sep 2013 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Am pleasantly surprised INC spokies haven't reacted instinctively or negatively to namo's speech. Small mercies and all that, I guess...

Narendra Modi is “delusional and desperate”: Anand Sharma
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

what did Gen VK Singh say ? any idea ?
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

I just started a twitter account, what are the BR feed/accounts I could follow? I vaguely remember someone starting a NM one. Any ideas?
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

This is how foreign media reported on Modi's PM candidature
The Dawn (Pakistan): Hindu nationalist Narendra Modi was crowned as the candidate for PM of BJP on Friday. BJP president Rajnath Singh made the announcement, cementing the remarkable rise of a leader adored by business, yet tainted by deadly religious riots.

The Guardian (Britain): The main Indian opposition party has named a controversial Hindu nationalist as its candidate for general elections scheduled for next spring, setting up a contest between two very different visions of India.

The New York Times (USA): India's main opposition party on Friday officially anointed a prominent Hindu nationalist, considered one of the most divisive politicians in Indian history, as its candidate for PM in next year's national elections.

The Washington Post (USA): During Friday's announcement, Modi, wearing a lime-green high-collared jacket, sat quietly during introductions by party president Rajnath Singh. When it came time for him to speak, he referred to his modest beginnings. He was the son of grocers and ran a family tea stall as a teenager.

The Wall Street Journal (USA): India's biggest opposition party on Friday chose a contentious candidate for prime minister in upcoming elections, saying that his pro-business stance can revive India's stumbling economy but sparking criticism that his strident Hindu nationalism makes him an unsuitable leader.
Shocked to say this but the dawn report is actually closest to being factually correct only. The western psy-ops propagandu on how namo should be projected by their gunga dins in desi paidmedia is out in the open, IMHO.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

From twitter:

>>Vijay Goel ‏@VijayGoelBJP 6m
5 lakh people are expected to attend Modiji's rally in Delhi. 1lakh cards printed only for RWAs, traders associations & other organizations.

This is turning out to be a tour de force. Each rally drawing lakhs upon lakhs not just in big metros but in decidedly small towns (Rewari, anybody?)... All tv channels simply *had to* beam it live today, without backroom deals to do so.

Anyway, like someone said on twitter - rented crowds are restless by nature, volunteer crowds go silent and listen when the leader speaks.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Shocked to say this but the dawn report is actually closest to being factually correct only. The western psy-ops propagandu on how namo should be projected by their gunga dins in desi paidmedia is out in the open, IMHO.
We need more of this. Helps in increasing the curiosity quotient. Was watching big fight on NDTV. Morons in Tehelka and NDTV still havent learned from their mistake of venom spewing.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Rahul M wrote:what did Gen VK Singh say ? any idea ?
Gen. janab is not a politico at all, this was evident from his unease,
did not spoke much mostly about how UPA ugliness towards defense and then went on to say
NaMo will show us the path to overcome.

one thing which will warm the cockles of desi MBT Arjun supporters is that NaMo
did say that these Dilli waley donot order desi or work for desi R&D wagera is that
ordering videshi means truck loads of ghotala money it will have to be righted pronto.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

That must be the reason why government is not able to order or fund at the least as much as for firang maal.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

NM thinks at least 5-7 years in advance. He is a strong aspirational man (not ambitious). RSS old timers know that during his pracharak time he was more interested in political activities - nothing wrong with that though. Once he became CM he started projecting himself at national level. One can find his speeches in Hindi even in GJ as back as 2004-5. And now that he is PM in waitng, he has started projecting himself on international arena. His "advise" to pakis is first sign of it. I don't recall any big leader "advise" pakis in this manner. Mostly it is all about usual piss keeping between the two countries by "mutually" behaving. Not with NM. He clearly called out whose fault is and who needs to behave. He will be an assertive PM in international matters, and if his success at national level till date is anything to go by, no one will be able to ignore him even at internatioinal level as well.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

I was expecting him to utter a word about Arjun, by the direction he was going..
amitvora
BRFite -Trainee

Post by amitvora »

Narendra Modi, first and foremost loves Law and Order in his state. To this effect, Gujarat state has approved the appeal to increase the punishment for Babu Bajarangi to Death (from life imprisonment). For Maya Kodnani, they have kept the life imprisonment. No one who is guilty, shall go free, does not matter who they are. Congis hate this.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Well for the record, I do not share the Guj govt enthusiasm to punish Babu Bajrang!!
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

^^^ Not a topic for this thread so plz.......
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Sanku wrote:The Rewari rally is something else. Man makes Jingo so, so happy.
Sankui san , it is sign of oncoming Tsunami .Congis must be restless and sleepless, these Marines ke Sudagars.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

I like it (Italian) Marines ke saudagar