Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Murugan
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Murugan »

subhamoy.das wrote:family is going for a killing. they will put namo behind bars and then eliminate him in the jail. They have done this before : subhas bose, lal bahadur sastri. how will rss and bjp react. there will be blood on the streets. storm approaching...
This is too far fetched. It that would have been the case, the bill would have been supported by BJP and NaMo.

Btw, Ehsan Jhafri case does not hold any gas now.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^
Let the case be dismissed, and I will share your confidence. Till then I will pray.
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

naive pooch..can a SIT convict a person or is its limited to pointing at the "culprits" ?
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Paul wrote:
On 22nd of oct the SC will give its judgement on the petition filled by the widow of eshan jaffery. What happens if, the SIT closure report is quashed, and Namo is found guilty fot 2002 riot s.
Is this why the rdinance is being withdrawn?
I had my doubts too.
Why is Congress making such a scene for the ordnance? Is that a trap set by them to prevent Modi from contesting?
Tumba
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Tumba »

subhamoy.das wrote:family is going for a killing. they will put namo behind bars and then eliminate him in the jail. They have done this before : subhas bose, lal bahadur sastri. how will rss and bjp react. there will be blood on the streets. storm approaching...
Even if they even attempt for this, there will not be a single place left on planet where they can save their lives. All bureaucracy and police even army is fed up with them. Even Cons are not able to find any goons to do their dirty work in India sparing few muslims. And this time the backlash will be this massive that all delli belly will be cleaned up including deoband and all mini pakistans inside India.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

tathastu!!
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Request people to watch 6:25hours where questions from people. It is a reflection of fears/concerns/dreams of youth.

The kid said I will keep reading the questions until you say stop. And NM didnt stop him till the last question :D

He took the papers with questions for him. Demonstrates his interest in feedback.
Last edited by RamaY on 02 Oct 2013 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Tumba wrote: Even if they even attempt for this, there will not be a single place left on planet where they can save their lives. All bureaucracy and police even army is fed up with them. Even Cons are not able to find any goons to do their dirty work in India sparing few muslims. And this time the backlash will be this massive that all delli belly will be cleaned up including deoband and all mini pakistans inside India.
I am afraid but this is as far from reality as earth is from the nearest star; what makes you say this ?

CBI , NIA , IB and now even the elements in the IA are compromised (read today's opinion section in TOI from Brigadier V Mahalingam) . Finally the biggest supporters of Modi are city dwellers like us i.e. the educated class we guys won't pick up a weapon even to save ourselves Modi apna kya lagta hai ? (trust me this is how everyone will think in that hypothetical scenario). MSM will write obituaries and a dawg or two might even say another Hitler died, big deal!
Vipin_Upadhyay
BRFite

Post by Vipin_Upadhyay »

If they want to put NaMo in Jail, they will start the Media propaganda early.

There is a reason why 2002 remains at the lips of every Barkha & Thapar whenever they give coverage to NaMo, these dalaals have contacts with inner working group of dynasty.

I am confident SIT has nothing substantial against NaMo to arrest. There report will mostly be some insinuation to appease Jehadi votes.

But again I may be wrong, there real target could be Amit Shah whom they desperately want to neutralize before elections.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^ Agreed.

If we lose NM now, we would have lost India. There'll be some token protests but the country will move on ... into the dark ages.

The Hemu parallel bothers me no end.... too much riding on one man... even a superman is after all, a man only. How did we come to this?
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

MMS's open call summoning all seculars to unite against 'people like Modi' is basically an indirect directive to the entire state machinery to work towards stopping Modi or at least slowing him down. I swear if there is a God out there he too needs to summon 'seculars' onlee so that they can live happily there.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Shubhamoy ji, do you think is breaking India plan to benefit for shubhamoy?

Didn't pappu the secular shehzada talk about saffron terror?

Don't you see people talking about right wing extremism now and then?

All these weird ideas are against whom? And why do bluffmasters get off without punishment?
Last edited by vishvak on 02 Oct 2013 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Don't lose hearts friends.

NM is the product of THAT, the consciousness of Bharat. Yes, we may lose 10 years at the most, but we will survive and resurge.

Bharat became third largest economy within 60 years of Independence after the colonial power robbed an estimated $17T over 100 years. I don't think the termites can take any more than that.

Coming to the (sic) secular onslaught on the nation, when secularism dies its natural death elsewhere, it will die in Bharat too, becoming just one of the million demi-gods of Bharat.
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

why is Arun Jaitly writing public letters to PM naming specifically NAMO and Amit Shah being targeted by CBI. This is the first time he has named directly NAMO and Amit Shah. He surely has more inputs than us. I think the family is going for the kill and the ordinance drama is a very good move to kill two birds in one shot. Namo has no choice of riding out this perfect storm besides becoming the PM and cleaning up the CBI. He could not be seen attacking the SC so he has to reject the ordinance publicly. BTW, does the SC judgement covers PM and CM or only MLA and MPs? Can NAMO resign being a GUJ MLA and yet remain the CM of GUJRAT till elections are held? Does constitution allows for such moves? He needs to avoid the net for another 6 months or so!
Tumba
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Tumba »

negi wrote:
Tumba wrote: Even if they even attempt for this, there will not be a single place left on planet where they can save their lives. All bureaucracy and police even army is fed up with them. Even Cons are not able to find any goons to do their dirty work in India sparing few muslims. And this time the backlash will be this massive that all delli belly will be cleaned up including deoband and all mini pakistans inside India.
I am afraid but this is as far from reality as earth is from the nearest star; what makes you say this ?

CBI , NIA , IB and now even the elements in the IA are compromised (read today's opinion section in TOI from Brigadier V Mahalingam) . Finally the biggest supporters of Modi are city dwellers like us i.e. the educated class we guys won't pick up a weapon even to save ourselves Modi apna kya lagta hai ? (trust me this is how everyone will think in that hypothetical scenario). MSM will write obituaries and a dawg or two might even say another Hitler died, big deal!
don't think few officers in charge are really in control of the undercurrent. And you should know most of the riots takes place in cities. So saying that city folks cant pick up weapons is also as far fetched.
it will be syria on gigantic scales. BJP still do have good cadres on ground.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Pratyush wrote:While every one is focucesed on Modi. People have missed a great show by pappu. On 22nd of oct the SC will give its judgement on the petition filled by the widow of eshan jaffery. What happens if, the SIT closure report is quashed, and Namo is found guilty fot 2002 riot s.
NaMo and his team taking care of this. dont worry. He is not a thumb sucking boy.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

CBN speach on utube?
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

Idon't know what you guys are talking about. Ms Jaffri's petition to Supreme Court was directed to trial court in Guj for consideration and disposal. Her petition was against closure report by SIT, as there was no prima facie case against Modi. Even if the petition is allowed, the judge can only ask for investigation to continue..How can this in anyway affect Modi, till the investigation is over and Modi found guilt? Where is Amit Shah coming in the pictue,, I don't know.
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

Murugan wrote:
Pratyush wrote:While every one is focucesed on Modi. People have missed a great show by pappu. On 22nd of oct the SC will give its judgement on the petition filled by the widow of eshan jaffery. What happens if, the SIT closure report is quashed, and Namo is found guilty fot 2002 riot s.
NaMo and his team taking care of this. dont worry. He is not a thumb sucking boy.
I also thought so till the Vajranga letter and the tape of the secret meeting in which NAMO's personal secy was present was leaked to the media. I do agree that that certains sections on the establishment has been compromised. But I donot think that public response in the event of NAMO's arrest will be a coy matter. It surely has the potential of being a Syria or an Egypt! The members of the family had been routinely assassinated - sanjay, Indira, rajib. And the list will include some more names if namo will be arrested for sure! NAMO knows this and that is why he is running around the country like a horse to whip of ant-family sentiment among the crowd and build a strong line of defense against the family's striking arm - that is the CBI.
Last edited by subhamoy.das on 02 Oct 2013 20:12, edited 1 time in total.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Two ways filth can be clean, one shot in a revolution, or slowly in the long run through due process of law, time and God, either way it will get cleaned!!
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Modi talks about solution to Farmer Suicides.

1/3 regular farming, 1/3 animal husbandry and 1/3 agro-foresting :D

I presented similar idea in 2010. If only Congress could listen to ideas, we would have had 4 years of lead :( http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 21#p848921
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

subhamoy.das wrote:
I also thought so till the Vajranga letter and the tape of the secret meeting in which NAMO's personal secy was present was leaked to the media. I do agree that that certains sections on the establishment has been compromised. But I donot think that public response in the event of NAMO's arrest will be a coy matter. It surely has the potential of being a Syria or an Egypt! The members of the family had been routinely assassinated - sanjay, Indira, rajib. And the list will include some more names if namo will be arrested for sure! NAMO knows this and that is why he is running around the country like a horse to whip of ant-family sentiment among the crowd and build a strong line of defense against the family's striking arm - that is the CBI.
It is Vanazara and not Vajranga.

It is occupational hazard when you are at the high offices or aspiring - living life under tenterhooks. In US or Bharat.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

geeth wrote:Idon't know what you guys are talking about. Ms Jaffri's petition to Supreme Court was directed to trial court in Guj for consideration and disposal. Her petition was against closure report by SIT, as there was no prima facie case against Modi. Even if the petition is allowed, the judge can only ask for investigation to continue..How can this in anyway affect Modi, till the investigation is over and Modi found guilt? Where is Amit Shah coming in the pictue,, I don't know.
shh...don't post facts here and puncture the gas bag just when everybody is blowing into it..
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

SwamyG wrote:It is fvking awesome so far. Does any Indian politician talk like this? A serious question. Or has anybody talked like this? Probably some of the politicians who came from the freedom fighting movement.
link please.. i will watch it when I get home.
dhruvM
BRFite -Trainee

Post by dhruvM »

Subhamoy Ji, and others... Please stop this *dhoti-shiver* w.r.t. the metropolitan court's judgment on 22nd Oct re the SIT closure report.

To sum up the facts -

1. In the aftermath of the riots, the 9 major riot related trials (including best bakery etc.) that were transferred out of Gujarat because teesta convinced the SC that the Gujarat police was not fair in its investigations. None of these trials ever accused NaMo. That is, no FIR. No FIR => No investigation. Ergo, no arrest.

2. Teesta then, via zakia jaffri, moved the SC through a special leave petition in '08-'09 accusing some 63 ministers and policemen for the riots. This included the names of NaMo and Amit Shah.... Please note: Still no FIR. Only a written complaint in the SC.

3. SC directed the SIT to investigate whether the state govt. and the chief minister were actually guilty of any wrongdoing and if there was any evidence on record to justify initiating a trial against them. SIT report gave 'em a clean chit.

4. As a result, SC directed the appropriate local court (the metropolitan court in Ahmedabad) to take cognizance of the report and either accept or reject it.

Hence -

Even if the court rejects this SIT report, there is still no FIR against NaMo in the riots case. So, no question of arrest. Please understand that it is not that easy to arrest a sitting chief minister in India. Heck, even laloo yadav was only arrested AFTER he was convicted. Abhi toh NaMo ke against koi case hi nahin hai. So no question of a trial or conviction.

What is happening though, if you read Arun Jaitley's recent public letter, is that the dienasty is desperate to implicate Amit Shah in the fake encounter case. CBI investigation is still not over and they are trying to bribe the undertrial IPS officers to implicate Mr. Shah. It is possible that the CBI files its final chargesheet in this case in the next few weeks/months and subsequently arrest Amit Shah. IMHO this would happen closer to the elections, for maximum bang for buck. As one can see, dienasty is trying to whip up communal tensions.... This would reach crescendo levels as elections approach and Amit Shah is arrested. Be prepared for a lot more violence and riots across ganga valley belt.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Pratyush'ji as far as I know, it is the Guj HC disposing the SIT report. Basically, SC read their own SC/SIT report, could NOT find any prosecutable evidence and asked the lower local court to "dispose" it as fit.

So basically SC/SIT is closed. The question was on process - should it be made public or just file away. The lower court (memory hazy here) I think decided to give copies to the parties concerned, and closed the "report". Zakia Jafri/Teesta filed a petition against it - stating that there indeed is a prosecutable evidence!!

And SIT was defending its own report - that there is none - and this means they were defending Narendra Modi.

Guj. HC will now decide if indeed there is a prosecutable evidence or not? And if it is indeed, then they will not be closing the report but asking the SC/SIT to take a look at it. If it is later it is the curious case of HC asking a tribunal from a higher court that it does not agree with the report. So how do you fix it? Another tribunal has to setup first to identify the delta on this report and then go from there.

People have really missed the irony and here the Paid media has missed its mark.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

archan wrote:A friend emailed "Sachin out for 0!"
I wrote back, I am not Sachin today, I'm watching Modi! (who is hitting 6ers)
Welcome to the club! I have been watching him since 2002!! And did point out in 2007 (after his second election victory) that this person is PM potential.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

SaiK wrote:
SwamyG wrote:It is fvking awesome so far. Does any Indian politician talk like this? A serious question. Or has anybody talked like this? Probably some of the politicians who came from the freedom fighting movement.
link please.. i will watch it when I get home.
Go to Narendramodi.in and select youtube.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

RamaY wrote:Modi talks about solution to Farmer Suicides.

I presented similar idea in 2010. If only Congress could listen to ideas, we would have had 4 years of lead :( http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 21#p848921
U should go and work for Modiji :D
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Can not the officials demand on camera discussion when CBI come calling. How come all this is not available in our country to aam janataa.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

bhargava wrote:naive pooch..can a SIT convict a person or is its limited to pointing at the "culprits" ?
This SC/SIT had prosecution powers as well. That is if it found any incriminating evidence which can lead to a potential criminal conviction, this SC/SIT had the power to file the FIR and follow it through. That is it was both the investigative (police) and prosecutor (public prosecutor) roled into one.

That is very rare and I believe this was used last time by the British for Bhagat Singh.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

vivek.rao wrote:
RamaY wrote:Modi talks about solution to Farmer Suicides.

U should go and work for Modiji :D
I think we are connected by 108TBPS fiber optic - Bharta-Atma :D
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

disha wrote:
bhargava wrote:naive pooch..can a SIT convict a person or is its limited to pointing at the "culprits" ?
This SC/SIT had prosecution powers as well. That is if it found any incriminating evidence which can lead to a potential criminal conviction, this SC/SIT had the power to file the FIR and follow it through. That is it was both the investigative (police) and prosecutor (public prosecutor) roled into one.

That is very rare and I believe this was used last time by the British for Bhagat Singh.
Oh wow. Hopefully this is not a tool of secular only for heathen paagan only. Same is not done for secular leaders in Muzaffarnagar riots.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Bharatiya Rashtriya Gongress calls it a death anniversary of Bapu
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

I have another feeling...wanted to air it here (lest someone is reading). Modi even if he tries, may not be able to visit all urban center (for example, he has 8 rallies as per news for UP, one for each region). There is definitely a wave in urban area (more so urban yourth, MSM connected). But then urban seat is only 30% of the seats. Rest 70% or the seats are still rural. There the fight will be more entrenched, traditional way, local leaders making lots of difference. I see no news from BJP on that side. I think Vasundhara with her out reach is touching everyone, MP and Chattisgarh should have a sound org. What about other places, mainly UP and Vihara?
schowdhuri
BRFite

Post by schowdhuri »

Anyone noticed how more and more English words are getting into Modi's speeches, and very nicely fitting in to. Someday, he is going to give a speech in fluent English.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Why fkuent English is a milestone any1 should care about?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

LoL punyatithee of gandhee

See how Mahaatmaa word is absent.

Point is lies and deception and such outright mistakes show the state of chattering classes.

When pappu went unpunished for spreading lies in US embassy- under whatever excuse- what can we say about thinking level of pseudo seculars. That thinking level can have nefarious plans no?
schowdhuri
BRFite

Post by schowdhuri »

fanne wrote:Why fkuent English is a milestone any1 should care about?
Never said you should care about - just something I observed, and getting additional capability is never a bad thing as far as I know.