Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Yagnasri »

Mafia won half of the city/urban seats in 2009. This they are going to lose in a big way now. It lost huge total in AP and pinning Jagan to win seats for them and support them after elections. MH is a mess. There is not even a Single big state they can retain or improve their total. Now they are now hoping Muslim votes, AP seats, Jagan, food security, mandrega, paid media, fear of modi will help them. All these plans except Muslim vote bank are not guaranteed. Even that is being sought by all sicular gang.

So where are the chances to retain 205 seats or win any big total?
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

vineetmehta wrote:
kapilrdave wrote:So far fellow BRFites who have tried to convince congi voters have made a common mistake IMO. They have presented themselves as modi-fied fanboi too early. That's not how you convert people i.e. showing your intentions too quickly. The Indian history of deracination shows that the method to change the thought process is completely opposite.
My do kaudi.
Sir, can you share "do kaudi" more on how to win discussion of "BJP==CONgress"?

Thanks. This will help me a lot.
Me no ‘sir’ saar :) .
1. Con ruled for 60 years yet we are still a turd world country.
2. BJP ruled only 6 years in the time of economic crisis and global sanctions yet they put the economy on fast track (remind India shining) and never let the prices rise.
3. BJP showed spine by doing Pokhran test.
4. During BJP rule the militancy in Kashmir brought to all time low.
5. They introduced POTA and banned SIMI to tame terrorism. Con came and removed POTA.
6. More than 50% of national highways in the history of India were built only in 6 years rule of BJP.
7. Op Parakram scared the sh** out of the pakis that they never attempted any large scale misadventure till they felt confident about spinelessness of cong govt and executed 26/11.
8. Tell them that had it been a spineless con PM at helm at the time of Kargil, we would have to write off it.
9. Con is run by dynasty who think it’s their birth right to rule lowly Indians. BJP is a democratic party where survival of the fittest is the rule of the game. The history of BJP leaders’ rise and fall in its entire history is the evidence of this.
10. Con is a party with leftist ideology. BJP is a party of right wing.
11. The fundaments of con is to divide and rule i.e. muslims vs hindu, UC vs LC, north vs south etc. Whereas BJP has derived fundamentals from RSS which stands for united and glorified Bharatvarsh.

There can be many such examples. These are just about con vs bjp. But if you start comparing pappu vs NM then it will be ridiculously easy for you. NM himself gives a lot of stark contrasts between the two parties in his speeches if you study them carefully. Hope this helps.
Last edited by kapilrdave on 25 Oct 2013 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Just heard announcement that Raja Bundela is joining the BJP. That's quite a catch re the traditional vote in the region.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Crowd puller Modi's Bahraich rally venue shifted to bigger ground
Anticipating a large crowd, the venue of Narendra Modi's rally to be held on November 8 has been shifted to a bigger ground on the outskirts of the town. BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate's rally which was to be held at "Gendghar ground" in the middle of the city will now be organised at a private ground at Nanpara road, which is bigger, party said.

Rally in-charge and MLA Mukut Bihari Verma said the fields alongside the ground has also been taken from farmers with their consent for the purpose and district administration has been informed about it.
These are the indications of Modi wave.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Is IB briefing Pappu? On what capacity? Why IB head is involving himself in AP division holding meetings with Governor? Is IB now party to elections? May need serious purge of traitors in intelligence after 2014.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

bhaiyo baheno, mai aaj yaha rone dhone nahi aaya hu... :rotfl:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

namo speech has started...

Rowl is technically in breach of OSA if he has been briefed by IB. If he has not been briefed, then he has lied through his teeth in his public rallies re the ISI in Muzzafarnagar thing...
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Very good speech going on guys. Far better than the Kanpur one.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Neela wrote:Look I am not saying that the EVM cant be manipulated or anything. Maybe there is a valid point. And maybe even the BJP high command ( who ARE in the business of politics ) are not aware of what you know. But for sanity's sake can you take this to the EVM thread, or start of new thread and carry on there.

Bringing this EVM stuff on very page of this thread is really really annoying.
Sorry, saar. Just this - the Congressi confidence leaves me worried. I wonder what tricks they have up their sleeves.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Muppalla wrote:Very good speech going on guys. Far better than the Kanpur one.
+1... brutal man. Ripping apart new holes in Rowl's poste(rio)r.

Takes head on the Cong culpability for the 1984 pogrom.

Ohhhawesome... asks how one who hasn't taken the oath of secrecy is being briefed by IB?? brootal man... shaahjyaada is being torn new ones every minute...

Beware the fury of a patient man.... alphabet soup agencies better be prepped for a purge post 2014...
ANI ‏@ANI_news 38s
Narendra Modi: Shahzada is an MP. How can Intel brief him when he has [not] taken an oath of secrecy?
Last edited by Hari Seldon on 25 Oct 2013 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Folks - I have been looking through the scheduled rallies of NaMo. I have found his rallies in UP, Goa, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Punjab etc. Not a single rally have I seen in the NE (or am I missing something?). It is vital that Modi not give the impression that he is neglecting the NE. IMO, the BJP should have at least 2/3 rallies in Assam (Gauhati, Silchar and Dibrugarh, perhaps?) and one in Arunachal Pradesh. These are the two states in NE that can give the BJP seats in the coming LS elections, and the BJP should try to strengthen its base and give some attention to the two vital states (not only from the electoral pov, but also from a strategic pov).
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

^ I have been asking and writing to BJP guys to do exactly that for sometime. Would ask others to do the same.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

:eek: HOLY. Muh TOD Jawaab.
Shahzadey, if ISI is in touch with some youth then what is your Government doing about it ?
Disclose the name of those individuals or apologize to that community.
Tell me how and why Indian Intelligence Agencies are reporting to Shahzada. when he is just an MP ?
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

Narendra Modi breathing fire in Jhansi!

http://www.narendramodi.in/liveevent/social/index.html

He is in awesome form today!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

This is a wow speech guys.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

kapilrdave wrote:So far fellow BRFites who have tried to convince congi voters have made a common mistake IMO. They have presented themselves as modi-fied fanboi too early. That's not how you convert people i.e. showing your intentions too quickly. The Indian history of deracination shows that the method to change the thought process is completely opposite.

To deracinate Indians the first thing was done was to derogate them by saying Oh you silly fellas worship million gods?”, Oh you come from the land of snake charmers?, Oh you believe in Sanskrit fairy tales and black magic?, Oh you don’t know English? You probably know nothing! And so on. That is how you force people to think about alternative views. You present your own alternative once that much is achieved.

There are typically three types of congi voters. First who have vested interest, second who traditionally vote congi because their father used to do so, third who are disinterested and ignorant about politics at large but have come across to the venom about BJP by MSM here and there. You can't do much about the people with vested interests. But converting the other two types is fairly easy. First thing to do is not to talk about NM but derogate them for what they are. The bigger their ego the quicker they will change their thought. Their ego will become our strength. For example when you come across a congi supporter, react to him with a surprise in your eyes as if you are seeing a first congi supporter in your life :mrgreen: . Frown sharply at them and say, Do you vote congress? The party of scamsters, leftists, hypocrates and anti-nationals? The party who brought emergency? The party who ruled for 66 years and made sure India doesn’t progress? The party run by dynasty handled by foreigner? I don’t think you follow politics much. Do you? Make them realize that you know much more about politics than him and there is something wrong in his thinking. This will hurt his ego. He will try to cut short the talk at that time but will definitely start thinking about the alternatives and also monitor the happenings around more objectively. After that first encounter start talking about any alternative which is team B with him and show voting them means voting congress. That exposes both team B and con to him. And after that, start talking about modi and his ideas.

Starting the talk with vote-for-modi means you are being defensive about him. You will have to prove X number of things to them which will take a lot of time and potential loss of your personal relation. Rather be offensive in starting to make them realize the problem in themselves. Be offensive to defend rather than being defensive to offend.

And even easier way to change their thought process is to make them register to BRF somehow :twisted: . Or share some link from the strat dhaga.

My do kaudi.
This. +108 saar. Wanted to say the same thing, but was too lazy to put it in words. You explained it superbly.

I think the most basic step is to talk about Hindhuism without bringing in lotus or RSS or VHP or Modi or anysuch entity. The first step is to decide whether the other party is anti-Hindhu or not. Here, Hindhu means not just religion but the culture of the desh. If the other party is a deracinated Hindhu who hates Hindhuism, than thats the thing that needs to be addressed. If the other party is a ignorant Hindhu who practises Hindhuism, but still likes kongis, then they need to be told how the kongis and lefties are trying to destroy Hindhuism.

When one convinces someone about 'vote for Modi' or 'vote for BJP', it is like giving someone a fish(or a bread) for a day. when one talks about how kongis cheated the desh, it is like teaching some to fish(or make a bread). It is much more fundamental.

See, even if you succeed in convincing a person to vote for Modi this time. Is it a permanent solution? What if Modi does not win? Will that person again vote for Modi next time?(or will Modi contest next time?) What if Modi is not able to satisfy people's expectation?

So, the first step is to make the other person 'Hindhu nationalist'(like Modi). Then, they will automatically see why the kongis are bad for the country. Then, they will naturally incline towards nationalistic choices(not only in politics, but other areas as well).

Also, too much emphasis on 'facts' may not cut it with most people. It is better to use the entire arsenal: rumours, CTs, 'inside-info',...etc.

I personally find that the most effective method is: passing on the info method.

Everytime, I come across some news bit, I simply pass it on to my 'target'. For example, how the kongis attacked a hotel that printed a corruption figures on Menu.

These small infos change the person's mind more easily than long discussions or arguments. Sometimes, the more you argue, the more adamant the other person will become. (How to win your friends and influence people :mrgreen: ).

This method also works at another level, it gives people time to change. It is difficult for people to change overnight because typically people are attached to their opinions and thoughts. They define themselves according to it. So, when they have to change them, it becomes difficult for them.

Also, the method makes the people think that they are coming to their own conclusions(while you are only giving the info). That makes them less resistive to change. If they think that they are changing voluntarily, they will do so willingly. Otherwise, they will resist. You give them info and let them lead you to the conclusion. Infact, it is correct. You are only giving them info, they are coming to the conclusions.

You may have to help them break some psychological walls. Basically, people don't analyze somethings in a certain way. They just follow the beaten path. But, when you show that the same data can be analyzed from another angle, they will also try it. And their results may surprize you. That is one of the things that I learnt at BR. Before that, I came across the same data, but wouldn't analyze it completely and independently. Instead, I would just follow what the 'experts' say.

kapilrdave saar is saying 'hurt the ego'. I am saying don't hurt the ego too much. These are not two different methods. They work in tandem... like good cop, bad cop. If you keep hurting the ego all the time, the other party won't like it. If the 'soft approach' is not working, then you have to go for the hard approach. Basically, you have to balance it and choose the dose to suit the patient.

And don't expect immediate results. If there are immediate results, well and good. But, most often, it will take some time. Just plant a seed, let it sprout, then it will grow and eventually give fruits... :)

-----
Now pappu raised his paternal ancestory, this gives the opening for others to pose the following questions:
1) What about your maternal ancestory? Didn't your grandfather work for Fascists?
2) You are flaunting your dhaadhi's death, what about her emergency? What do you think about it? Was it a mistake to impose emergency or not?
3) Why is your sis meeting with the killers of your father? Why are you allying with the party that supports the killers of your father? Why haven't you punished the killers of your father?
4) What is your religion? Are you Hindhu, Muslim, X-ist, Parsi, buddhist or some other? This is important because your party is pushing for religion based reservations in some of the states.
5) Your granny said, 'garibi hatao'. But, there is still garibi in dhesh. So, do you accept that your granny failed? Your sarkaar has been in power for 10 years, and yet there is garibi. So, do you accept that your mom also failed. If they have failed, then why will you succeed where they have failed? If they haven't failed, then why is garibi not going? Are you going to blame people for garibi? Or are you going to say that garibi is merely a state of mind.
6) You said you have a death threat. Why do people want to kill you? In the assassination of your granny and father, there was clear motive. But, what have you done so far for earning a death threat? (BTW, you are trying to make an issue out of people who wanted to kill Modi. cough... ishrat... cough).
7) You said your mother is ill and yet she voted for the food bill. Can you also reveal how money has the sarkaar(i.e. people's tax money) has been spent on your mothers abroad travels which are supposedly for the treatment. Why are you shy of revealing that figure? And why is sarkaar carrying the burden of treatment of your mother when she is not part of the sarkaar? And why is your mother travelling abroad for treatment? Why can't she get her treatment done here in desh?
8 ) Why is IB briefing you? You are not part of sarkaar.
9) Lets assume that you have a death threat, so what? Why should people vote to you, just because you have a death threat? What is the link between death threat and voting? Why don't you talk about the achievements of your sarkaar in past 10 years(or past 60 years from the times of your dhaadhi)? Why don't you answer questions about corruption, nepotism and inefficiency from the times of your great grand phather?
10) There are allegations that your dhaadhi was on KGB payroll and that the payments continued to your father and later your mother, what do you have to say for it? On a related note, what is your stand on black money and swizz acounts? Do you think the black money should be brought from swizz to desh?
11) And why didn't you take action against the culprits of 1984 sikh massacre by your party cadres incited by your father after the death of your dhaadhi?
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Singha wrote:maskirovka sir. PG will definitely have to control the reins from SG to own the legacy and unite the party. people have to plan for that, not waste futile cycles on what RG does (or does not do). PG might suddenly enter the fray like a army HQ reserve cavalry towards the very end, giving no chance to a unprepared enemy to find any strategy.
The moment PG enters the ring, it will seal the fact in the biggest font size on the biggest stamp paper, that RG was a failure and that Congress has accepted it.
This is a message Congress cannot afford to send. Not now.
But if PG doesn't come in fulltime then RG will continue doing "facepalm" rallies.
Catch-22 for Congress? :D
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

NaMo carpet bombed UP politics today! Today he was really in his element!

Shehzada made a very big mistake of doing rallies and opening his mouth, himself bringing up the case of his dadi's assassination.

Modi today shifted the whole focus from 2002 Gujarat to 1984 Delhi Sikh pogrom. And funny part is Rahul helped him do that! Talk about a masterstroke!
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

nageshks wrote:Folks - I have been looking through the scheduled rallies of NaMo. I have found his rallies in UP, Goa, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Punjab etc. Not a single rally have I seen in the NE (or am I missing something?). It is vital that Modi not give the impression that he is neglecting the NE. IMO, the BJP should have at least 2/3 rallies in Assam (Gauhati, Silchar and Dibrugarh, perhaps?) and one in Arunachal Pradesh. These are the two states in NE that can give the BJP seats in the coming LS elections, and the BJP should try to strengthen its base and give some attention to the two vital states (not only from the electoral pov, but also from a strategic pov).
Manipur too can provide 2 MPs.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

RajeshA wrote:
nageshks wrote:Folks - I have been looking through the scheduled rallies of NaMo. I have found his rallies in UP, Goa, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Punjab etc. Not a single rally have I seen in the NE (or am I missing something?). It is vital that Modi not give the impression that he is neglecting the NE. IMO, the BJP should have at least 2/3 rallies in Assam (Gauhati, Silchar and Dibrugarh, perhaps?) and one in Arunachal Pradesh. These are the two states in NE that can give the BJP seats in the coming LS elections, and the BJP should try to strengthen its base and give some attention to the two vital states (not only from the electoral pov, but also from a strategic pov).
Manipur too can provide 2 MPs.
BJP share in Manipur has always been abysmal (or am I missing something here?). On the other hand, BJP has won seats in both Assam and Arunachal.

Assam is a tricky customer this time. Hindus have been rallying behind Tarun Gogoi (rather than BJP), even when everyone knows it was Congress that let in the Bangladeshis. The appearance of AUDF has frightened the Hindus, and they are seeing the Congress as the best way to tackle this problem. Congress, as usual, is playing a double game - letting in Bangladeshis, and consolidating Hindus behind it, pretending to be a saviour of Hindus. BJP needs to focus on this vital state and change this. People should be looking to the BJP for a solution, not to the Congress, which created the problem.
Sagrawal
BRFite

Post by Sagrawal »

Which Congress spokesperson will provide explaination today? I hope they field Renuka "Dolly Bindra" Choudhary again. The more she speaks, better is for NaMo and BJP.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Pappu is dumber than I thought. He cannot speak one paragraph on his own without uttering some thing embarrassing. Good for NaMo onlee.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Slowly slowly he is projecting Shivraj as No.2
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

kapilrdave wrote:Slowly slowly he is projecting Shivraj as No.2
I don't think that need be entirely so! In MP there are elections coming, and many present today in Jhansi were ferried from MP as well, who would soon be giving their votes. Even in MP, Bundelkhand region has received less focus, so Modi was also telling that BJP has not neglected the region.

As far as No 2 is concerned, no idea who it is going to be! May be Amit Shah in due time!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Dilbu wrote:Pappu is dumber than I thought. He cannot speak one paragraph on his own without uttering some thing embarrassing. Good for NaMo onlee.
Who in the world can think of having ISI, riots and BJP in the same sentence. A suicide it is called.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

RajeshA ji, a day ago on NM's website there were images three people. NM, LKA and SSC. No one else. LKA is yesterday, NM is today which means SSC is tomorrow. He often mentions SSC in his speeches, specially in closed door ones where development is talked about. IMO we will see the more and more with time. This is good strategy IMO. BJP definitely needs a face at No.1 as backup. No one better than SSC who is a core sanghi.

Amit Shah will get CMship in GJ.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Muppalla wrote:
Dilbu wrote:Pappu is dumber than I thought. He cannot speak one paragraph on his own without uttering some thing embarrassing. Good for NaMo onlee.
Who in the world can think of having ISI, riots and BJP in the same sentence. A suicide it is called.
Maybe, on ISI, he was briefed by his Mousi and he attributed it to IB.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

:rotfl:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

kapilrdave wrote:RajeshA ji, a day ago on NM's website there were images three people. NM, LKA and SSC. No one else. LKA is yesterday, NM is today which means SSC is tomorrow. He often mentions SSC in his speeches, specially in closed door ones where development is talked about. IMO we will see the more and more with time. This is good strategy IMO. BJP definitely needs a face at No.1 as backup. No one better than SSC who is a core sanghi.

In Gujarat NaMo has other people to take care of administration and politics. When NaMo moves to Delhi as PM, he will need someone whom he can trust, especially in Home Ministry. I think he will bring Amit Shah with him to Delhi. Amit Shah has experience as Minister of State for Home in Gujarat.

These guys now need a much bigger playing field for their ideas and ambitions.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Now, DOWNLOAD Narendra Modi's ringtones!

http://news.oneindia.in/india/now-downl ... 17012.html
Modi Modi Modi ringtone is exhilarating
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

If you have missed Narendra #Modi speech in #Jhansi, Watch here

kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

RajeshA wrote:
kapilrdave wrote:RajeshA ji, a day ago on NM's website there were images three people. NM, LKA and SSC. No one else. LKA is yesterday, NM is today which means SSC is tomorrow. He often mentions SSC in his speeches, specially in closed door ones where development is talked about. IMO we will see the more and more with time. This is good strategy IMO. BJP definitely needs a face at No.1 as backup. No one better than SSC who is a core sanghi.

In Gujarat NaMo has other people to take care of administration and politics. When NaMo moves to Delhi as PM, he will need someone whom he can trust, especially in Home Ministry. I think he will bring Amit Shah with him to Delhi. Amit Shah has experience as Minister of State for Home in Gujarat.

These guys now need a much bigger playing field for their ideas and ambitions.
Let's see. But it will be bl00dy interesting if Amit Shah becomes the HM for obvious reasons :twisted: .
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/current/Soc ... 102013.pdf

EC circular for use of social media during up coming assembly and national elections.

At the outset it is clear con is trying to minimise the damage that sm has already done to it.
The most strange thing is item E(no 5) which relates to content posted by people other than candidates.
As far as the content posted by persons other than candidates and political parties is concerned, the Commission is considering the matter in consultation with the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology on practical ways to deal with the issue, in so far as they relate to, or can be reasonably connected with, the election campaigning of political parties and candidates.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Will ignore Modi's past if he changes himself: Muslim cleric

Prominent Muslim cleric Maulana Kalbe Sadiq has said BJP's prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi's past can be ignored if he changes himself.

"I will not speak for all Muslims, but I am ready to ignore his past if Modi changes himself," the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) vice-president said in a statement here today.

"... I will personally back Modi if he is willing to change himself," the Shia cleric said, adding "there are differences in words and deeds of Modi and people have lost faith in him after the Gujarat riots."

Asked if the Gujarat Chief Minister needs to 'apologise' for the riots, Sadiq said rather than tendering an apology he should prove a change through his actions.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/top-stories ... leric.html
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

+100. Assam, AuP, and Manipur are vital. It is indeed a mistake for NM not to go there. It is vital to remove INC from these places.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Chlo, good to know at least Nikumma has mended his ways and is not trying to trip namo's pana rally over this time...

Two days before Narendra Modi rally, his posters pulled down in Patna (rrNDTV)