Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Pratyush »

Sushupti wrote:Image
Mearly an extention of the personality of Kejeriwal.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Sushupti wrote:Looks like Fordwall goose is cooked. But BJP is able to take him on only because D4 is sidelined.

Looks like AAP will eventually provide enough material on its own for BJP to sing to the voting public:

AAP jaisa koi tere zindagi me ayen
To barbaat ho jayen
Haan, haan, barbaat ho jayen
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

kapilrdave wrote:IMO cong is attacking AAP because farjiwal is deviating from the script. He approached muslims (both Indian and BD's) to boost his own votebank whereas his job was to cut BJP votes. He did this because he seems to have become desperate to win something. But this is obviously unacceptable for cong. That is the reason we are seeing split in AAP. They are using this foreign fund threat to force farji to stick to the script. In all likelihood cong has figured out that farji is doing more harm than benefit so now want him to fizzle out.
AK reports to executives appointed by MNC-owners to run Indian politics and NOT to Congress. Thats because Congress is now owned by MNC-owners and run by executives appointed by MNC-owners, same people who control AK as Subramanian Swami (yes, Subramanian Swami has been working for MNC-owners since 1970s, and in 1998, SS tried to make Sonia Ghandy PM !!).

Congress isnt doing any harm to AK. Only a notice has been sent and for lawyers like Prashant Bhushan , such notice is child's play.

MNC-owners'-executive in-charge of Indian politics have asked HomeMin to send notice to AAP so that AAP doesnt appear as Congress puppet.

AAP will get some Muslim vote in Delhi, but not much. The "some" muslim vote will convince rest of the India that AAP is anti-Congress. And in rest of India, AAP will cut middle class votes only.

The two bit notice is NOTHING. The notice is about money taken by cheque. The ONLY "crime" is that AAP didnt maintain separate account for foreign donations. The violation is only technical and doesnt amount to anything. So AAP will emerge as winner from notice and AAP will gain more publicity in middle class and bigger image as anti-Congress party in middle class

Every vote AAP gets in Delhi will enable AAP to gain size, and cut 10-20 NaMo votes across India in may-2014

=====
Gus wrote:when is delhi state elections? friend of mine if going to help AAP in their campaign...as in taking leave from work and going to delhi. I asked him about the possibility of anti-congress votes getting split and AAP might help Congress indirectly by this...he says Delhi BJP is useless and he still supports NM for PM..
I have many pro-NaMo-FB-friends who are pro-AK as far as Delhi-2013 elections go. I tell them that every vote AAP gets in Delhi will enable AAP to gain size, and cut 10-20 NaMo votes across India in may-2014. But its all water on stone. They are still all working for AAP. BJP never took any interest in exposing AP. And paid-media projected AK as God. Well, BJP will suffer for its inaction.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 14 Nov 2013 05:56, edited 1 time in total.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Rahul Mehta wrote: Every vote AAP gets in Delhi will enable AAP to gain size, and cut 10-20 NaMo votes across India in may-2014
Why is that bad? I thought NaMo, BJP and everyone of any significance in India had been already bought, lock, stock and barrel by the ubiquotous MNCs. Why is it of any significance whether Modi wins or Congress wins or Kejriwal wins? It is all doomed. We cannot make the last brave soldier, Rahul Mehta, PM, so that he can fight a world war against the Americans and free us from our MNC imposed slavery. It is all finished, and no one can save us. Woe is India!
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Election-nama with Shivraj Singh Chouhan

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-bu ... han/297828
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Fordstar will be understood better by common people that air heads supporting/working for him now. Modi doing 3 more meetings rallies in delhi. People like to vote for a change and to people who are likly to win. Not to so called "king makers" and loud mouths.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

PPguy is crying in his teacups that AAP is taking away INC vote in Delhi. He thinks high command has suddenly woken up that the Torjan Horse funded by Dixit and son is eating up their own votes!!!

Hence those Shinde barfs about foreign funding of AAP!

Look who is talking.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Congress rakes up 17-year-old rape allegation against Harsh Vardhan

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/cong ... 22944.html

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

If you can not kill a person, then kill his good name.

What about the allegations of rape on Pappu??? No was even taking about it. Women from Columbia and now Afghanisthan now said to have converted to marry him are off the table by paid media.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

RM ji,
Agree that congress suddenly harping on foreign funding of AAP (which BJP itself has been shouting against for a long time) is a move to tweak their(AAP and Congi) support bases for mutual benefit .

Congi has been doing such tweaking maneuver s since many decades and it has the intent and more importantly the capacity to mount such delicate vote tweaking psyops on junta using its expansive hold on media and administrative machinery.

People must accept as an ever prevailing Axiom that AAP was "allowed" to grow only because the dynasty mafia already has all the compromising dirt on khujliwal to operate him as a puppet - from behind the scenes . Same with Jagan , same with Ajit jogi , same with SAPA, BhaSAPA and same with all its other minions.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

After Lok Sabha 2014 elections, JD-U govt is going to fall in Bihar. NDA govt in Center then would make sure there are new elections and by November 2014 there would be a new BJP govt in Bihar. Also Jharkhand govt. may not survive very long after the 2014 elections.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Aam Aadmi Party Nangloi Candidate Naveen Mehta is apparently an extortionist
I am an active volunteer since last eight months from Nangloi Jat constituency of Aam Aadmi Party in Delhi. After fooling us in the name of preferential voting, AAP has shortlisted Naveen Mehta as the candidate from Nangloi constituency on their own. Now Arvind has himself asked every Delhite to come up with proofs against their candidates if a wrong person gets selected unknowingly by AAP. He is builder-cum property dealer in the area and is having a very negative image in the area due to his dirty business tricks. I am here furnishing some proofs against the above mentioned candidate and all this will tell you that what kind of fraud image he has in the area. He had grabbed a plot in the area of an illiterate woman in 2002 and is possessing it till now by regularly bribing the local police.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

ibnlive:

Believe it or not, salt was selling at an exorbitant Rs150 per kg in parts of Bihar amid rumours of an acute shortage of the essential ingredient of food. The state government rebutted the rumours on Thursday.
There is no truth in reports that the state is facing shortage of common salt, Bihar's Food and Civil Supply Minister Shyam Razak told media persons in Patna.
"It is purely a rumour, nothing else. We have appealed to people not to purchase salt from the black market by paying four to ten times its original price," Razak said.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Setback for Congress. RajeshA-ji, you can remove one more from the Congress in your numbers game.

Hoshangabad MP joins BJP.

http://asianetindia.com/cong-lok-sabha- ... joins-bjp/
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Yeddy offers unconditional merger. I think this will overcome any reservations Anant Kumar (and his group) has about the return of the former CM.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 782058.cms

In a related development, Yatnal returns to the BJP. This should greatly strengthen the BJP in Bijapur and Bagalkot.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 328589.ece
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

We all know about the person in video doing the explanation.

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^ ^ V. nice video... pakka BRFite hai.. dunno who though. Not moi is all I can say.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Hari Seldon wrote:^ ^ V. nice video... pakka BRFite hai.. dunno who though. Not moi is all I can say.
Since speaker reveals his identity in the video, i can tell it here. It's our Rahul Mehta Ji.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^^ aah. I watched the first 15 min then paused... thx. so *that* is what Rmji is like in real life...
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Delhi Assembly polls: Nine crorepatis in AAP list of 18, Shazia Ilmi the richest

Of the nine crorepati candidates, former mediaperson Shazia Ilmi has declared the highest figure, with assets belonging to her and her husband Sajir Siraj Malik totalling upwards of Rs 30 crore. Ilmi, who worked as a television news anchor, is the candidate from the RK Puram constituency. The seat is currently held by Barkha Singh of the Congress.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/nine- ... 8/1195247/
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

EC notice to Ajit Jogi

The former Chhattisgarh chief minister, while addressing tribals said, people will get “an electric shock” from EVMs if they press any button other than that of Congress.

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/oth ... 2mTb72Ic03
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Fit case to see how EVMs could be misused. In Germany, a first world country, EVMs are not used on simple reasons like citizens not being sure of processes etc.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0910/S00187.htm

More
http://www.loc.gov/lawweb/servlet/lloc_ ... 01164_text

Its funny how its considered modern in India and not so in Germany. As usual, people who should note this are silent except few.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Sushupti wrote:
Since speaker reveals his identity in the video, i can tell it here. It's our Rahul Mehta Ji.
Shri R Chimanbhai Mehta ji has plastered as many pics of himself on the forum, as links to his "manifestos" with his pics, that even if he did not, it is easy to know the son of Shri Chimanbhai Mehta.

Googling for shri RCM reveals that the CTs he has posted here, are a minuscule fraction of his total output on the WWW. All of them carry his pictures and or videos of course.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Since SRT played his last innings back to regular programming
Kapil muni had asked about Amethi and Raibarely,
raibarely is still 80/20 in favor of congress but a month ago it was 100/000
in favor of congress with onree one sarpanch bhajapai, now there are around three hundred cadres
the target is 50/50 by election time.
raja sanjoy Singh is getting squeezed by very many sides
first there is a consistent rumors that NaMo can contest from Sultanpur
his asli seat is occpied by rbaba and bhajapa is in talks with his first SHQ to contest on bhajapa
tikit, hence he is running around hedging his footure , bechare raja Saab.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

AK cheating is getting slowly exposed. One serious mistake he is making is contesting against S. Dishit didi in her own seat. One can not expect to win such contest. But if he pulls it. He will be a gaint killer and serious B team of mafia. Mafia will use him nationally divide BJP votes. Paid media will project him as a saviour of nation from now onwards. Serious media storm is in the offing in his support.

Is the mafia is ditching SD didi for promoting AK. Of course her son will be made a minister in UPA3.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Hari Seldon wrote:^^^ aah. I watched the first 15 min then paused... thx. so *that* is what Rmji is like in real life...
:eek: He is just like us - head above shoulders, eyes, ears, a nose ...

:rotfl:

All in good humour only Rahul bhai :-)
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sushupti wrote:Delhi Assembly polls: Nine crorepatis in AAP list of 18, Shazia Ilmi the richest

Of the nine crorepati candidates, former mediaperson Shazia Ilmi has declared the highest figure, with assets belonging to her and her husband Sajir Siraj Malik totalling upwards of Rs 30 crore. Ilmi, who worked as a television news anchor, is the candidate from the RK Puram constituency. The seat is currently held by Barkha Singh of the Congress.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/nine- ... 8/1195247/
I want to be a TV news anchor now. Started my career as a kitchen hand washing toilets and cutting onions (at some stage 40 kgs in 4 hour). Did a wrong thing, should have gotten a job as TV news anchor and then started a more lucrative political career. And Shazia is neither well known. Janata jayen bhaad mein.

PS: And what is with the BRFites highlighting (underlining etc) the wrong things? Highlighted the right thing above!
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

narayan that is why BJp is fielding Vijender Gupta a heavy weight with a clean image
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Look loike team yem yem yes strikes back
see bee eye is processing a fraud case against sheela dixit
expect a case to be filed real soon now, her beta Sandeep dixit too is getting honorable mention
eye say roast the popcorns brew yerseleves tea and ensoi the weekend tamasha
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Hari Seldon wrote:^^^ aah. I watched the first 15 min then paused... thx. so *that* is what Rmji is like in real life...
why? did I scare you ? :rotfl: :lol:
Sanku wrote:Shri R Chimanbhai Mehta ji has plastered as many pics of himself on the forum, as links to his "manifestos" with his pics, that even if he did not, it is easy to know the son of Shri Chimanbhai Mehta.

Googling for shri RCM reveals that the CTs he has posted here, are a minuscule fraction of his total output on the WWW. All of them carry his pictures and or videos of course.
My manifesto etc do NOT have my pix. Even my newspaper-ads do NOT have my pix. Only election ads have small 1 inch * 1 inch passport size normal pix. And whole internet including FB has only 5-10 pix of myself. Now my videos surely have my pix. I cant make pixless vidoes.
disha wrote: :eek: He is just like us - head above shoulders, eyes, ears, a nose ... :rotfl:

All in good humour only Rahul bhai :-)
But looks like Sankuji was expecting some alien. :)
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

The AAP returns donations from foreigners. Which ones are they returning? And already the hedging has begun - we do not know if our donors do not have foreign money.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/ ... 50957.aspx
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

http://www.lensonnews.com/lonspecial/1/ ... party.html

Looks like we were wrong. As some on BR had suggested, aap is cutting congress votes and helping bjp win in a big way. Maybe thats why cong is on a overdrive .
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Muraliravi-> The other way to look at is to minimise damage. Most of the 14% would be going to BJP, which would wipe out the INC. Lets see how the actual elections pan out.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

This poll survey (coming from GVL) we can trust (hoping that he is not putting any spin. He has not in the past, and majority or his forecast have been right, when all others have been saying otherwise). So good news BJP!! Actually AAP has hurt BJP, those negative votes may have come to BJP.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Btw one can ask questions from GVL at Lensnews.com It seams in last six month only 1 person has asked any question, so he may give good attention to questions asked.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

fanne wrote:This poll survey (coming from GVL) we can trust (hoping that he is not putting any spin. He has not in the past, and majority or his forecast have been right, when all others have been saying otherwise). So good news BJP!! Actually AAP has hurt BJP, those negative votes may have come to BJP.
The average AAP voter is die-hand anti-BJP person. Yes there could be some percentage of BJP voters in AAP.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

sorry if already posted but this is classic kawngress...

You will suffer electric shock if you press non-Congress buttons on EVMs, Ajit Jogi warns voters
RAIGARH: Returning officer of Kunkuri assembly constituency in Chhattisgarh has served a notice on senior Congress leader and former chief minister Ajit Jogi for allegedly violating the poll code by misleading tribal voters over functioning of EVMs when they cast their vote.

BJP had filed a complaint against Jogi in this regard. According to election officials, addressing a public meeting in Kunkuri constituency of Jashpur district on November 11, Jogi had said people will suffer an electric shock if they press buttons on EVMs, other than that of the Congress candidate in the fray, while exercising their franchise.
So what's new...
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Now people will verify whether Jogi was telling truth :mrgreen: .
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

i have heard from some bjp guy that there is a lot of anti incumbency in chattisgarh and mp and bjp faces an uphill task contrary to what we think ...niranullah could u confirm? also con party is managing to cash in on slain leaders in cgarh...in mp 11 ministers face corruption charges and there is trouble in indore and gwalior...how true ?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

niran wrote:Look loike team yem yem yes strikes back
see bee eye is processing a fraud case against sheela dixit
expect a case to be filed real soon now, her beta Sandeep dixit too is getting honorable mention
eye say roast the popcorns brew yerseleves tea and ensoi the weekend tamasha
Here goes

Sheila Government’s water supply scheme under CBI scanner