Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

krisna
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by krisna »

Sachin was India 's hope earlier during the darker phase in Indian cricket.
Now Namo is India's hope during its darker phase in Politics.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Hari Seldon wrote:^^^ Agreed. The chopper rides to rallies and back have me worried stiff... Hope he randomizes and chooses one chopper out of 3 or something like that...
Hope someone delivers a message to Termite queen that if any thing happens to him, none of will ever step out of India. Also a message need to go to Tehelka kind of Gutter guys. If one gets a message, the others will back off.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Meanwhile, Janus faced UPA is working with UN to put regulations on Internet globally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/ar ... ation.html
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

explosive interview with arvind kejriwal :oops:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2351_o.jpg
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

vivek.rao wrote:Meanwhile, Janus faced UPA is working with UN to put regulations on Internet globally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/ar ... ation.html
Maybe too late for them. I get the strong feeling that no matter what happens, the congress apparatus is finished in India for good. Their only hope is to leave and I mean a whole layer of rotten pols, IAS, IRS, judiciary, police some armed forces. The smart ones at least have already stashed enough loot outside to keep 2-3 generations in luxury. A big part of Modi's (or in his absence India's) success will be measured in how many can be prevented from escaping.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

People like Jairam Ramesh has no political inteligence. They mainly live to serve others like mafia queen.
I am more concerned about the speed with which Bharat Rathna was given. What mafia got in return? Mafia gives this kind awards very rarely and people like PVNR, NTR were not given as they are not of mafia gang.
Steps to nutralize youth and first time voters move towards BJP is on. Is soft or hard power of Sachin going to be used agaist NM in 2014? Amathya Sen used from time to time againt NM. Is Sachin is next logical move.
Left to himself Sachin may not like to be in politics. His entire life work suggests he is interested, outside cricket, in money. He showed no interests in politics. But suddenly accepted RS membership.
Betting allegations are made against Sachin by Azar that many betting fellows attended his marriage. Azar can not be trusted but It is inconceivable that Sachin do not know about what was going around. He, like many others kept his silence. Sachin enjoyed lot of protection from establishment.
I suspect we will find sachin active in some secular libaral jhola gang and attacking NM, BJP etc. very soon.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

yes..the man is a mentally limp fellow.

we all know how weak he was facing up all the forces in his career..
Saral
BRFite

Post by Saral »

panduranghari wrote:
Sushupti wrote:2014 is the last chance to revive India~ Rajiv Malhotra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFYYVUO- ... e&t=33m40s
Rajiv ji is a scholar is real sense but some times I believe he is stretching himself too thin with comments like, "2014 is the last chance to revive India"
Well, every comment has a context.. If NaMo doesn't make it this round, despite all the headwinds, it will be very difficult to get all the stars aligned properly again. Also all of us have a small finite lifetime.. and the comment was made in that context. Sure maybe some super-duper person will lead India to great heights in the year 2035 but that is totally irrelevant for reasons to act now.

One concrete thing I did was to donate to http://www.overseasvbi.org/ A 30 dollar donation apparently translates into 100 voter registrations.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

I think Sachin will first consult with Amitabh. :-)
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Gentle brfities, since Bhatat ratna Lata openly praised NaMo
and mean heart wankede public threw rotten garbage on Rahul ghandhi(metamorphically ishpeaking of course)
congress have in a last ditched stroke announced Bharat ratna to SRT, all indications points SRT going Lataji way the iron is hot and SRT onree hints and even Mizoram will be lost, he will play his exquisite cover drives and politikos can onree suck their thumbs. meaning please do not lose valuable scalp hair about SRT future in politics he will ensoi his Rajay sabha term and go baack to yak yaking comentry endorsing products ribbon cuttings membering eggspert panel eggspurting kirkit eggspurteses the way SMG did and many others before him did.
BTW ander ki baat, SRT is a chela of Baba Ramdev he helped
SRT on his epicondylitis and SRT perform breathing exercises taught by Baba everyday.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

niran wrote:Gentle brfities, since Bhatat ratna Lata openly praised NaMo
and mean heart wankede public threw rotten garbage on Rahul ghandhi(metamorphically ishpeaking of course)
congress have in a last ditched stroke announced Bharat ratna to SRT, all indications points SRT going Lataji way the iron is hot and SRT onree hints and even Mizoram will be lost, he will play his exquisite cover drives and politikos can onree suck their thumbs. meaning please do not lose valuable scalp hair about SRT future in politics he will ensoi his Rajay sabha term and go baack to yak yaking comentry endorsing products ribbon cuttings member is eggspert panel eggspurting kirkit eggspurteses the way SMG did and many others before him did.
SRT on his epicondylitis and SRT perform breathing exercises taught by Baba everyday.
It's caused by aggravated Vata. Vata maps to sense of "touch" and gets aggravated when someone either massage too much or too less "Marmasthana" of his "Sparshendriya".
Last edited by Sushupti on 17 Nov 2013 10:28, edited 2 times in total.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

srt loves controversy..taking a stand even if leads to controversy..we can clearly tell that from this interview 10 yrs ago.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/sachinfarew ... 35835.html
After being India's most celebrated public figure for so long, there is still so little that is known about you. The flip side of it is that people say you don't take a stand on issues.
I have taken stands before, but often whatever I say gets misinterpreted and meanings are attached to it. I don't want to go into specifics now, but I felt this is going to happen, so why get into it?

But your voice carries such a lot of weight. By speaking out, you could make a difference.
If you know that whatever you say will become a controversy, why get into it unnecessarily? And I feel, okay, there are people who are managing those issues and my job, at least for the time being, is to play cricket, so let me focus on that.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

2014 is indeed the last chance for india..no use pretending otherwise...
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Beneath the hullabaloo

One of the tenets of the democratic feudalism that governs our polity is that we do not attack the Dynasty.

Narendra Modi said some very important things in his speech in Chhattisgarh last week, but they escaped the notice of political pundits and did not make newspaper headlines or TV prattle. Unless you actually watched the whole speech, you would not know that he said anything other than that if Sonia Gandhi was sick she should give Rahul charge of fulfilling the election promises the Congress made in the last general election.

One of the tenets of the democratic feudalism that governs our polity is that we do not attack the Dynasty. Political leaders rarely do this and us political pundits do not either. But nobody appears to have told Modi this, so he treats them as he would any other political opponent and nearly always it is his comments on the 'shehzada' that make headlines.

Last week, I found this particularly annoying because of the significance of two economic points that he made. He talked of how Sonia and Rahul had in their rallies in Chhattisgarh gone on about how much money "we" have sent from Delhi, and then asked two questions — Was Chhattisgarh standing before Delhi with a begging bowl? And, whose money was it in the first place, did Rahul bring it from his uncle's house that gave him the right to talk this way?

Let me explain why I think these questions are important. The leitmotif of the economic policies that Sonia and the Prime Minister have espoused in the past 10 years has been what I call the Lady Bountiful approach. We cannot give the people electricity so give them laptops instead. We cannot give the people clean water so give them cheap food grain instead. We cannot create an economy that generates real jobs so give the people MNREGS instead. When Modi taunts his audience into admitting that they do not have a begging bowl in their hands, he is actually explaining in populist language what has gone wrong with India's economic policies. Without saying this in so many words he is managing to say that our economic policies have not empowered people to lift themselves out of poverty. On the contrary they have kept people mired in poverty and got them accustomed to freebies and sops.

When he criticises 'Madame' and the 'Shehzada' for behaving as if the money that Delhi gives state governments is because of their personal generosity, he is drawing attention to another glaring malfeasance. On account of our deep reverence for the Dynasty we have allowed Congress finance ministers to put into the national budget a long list of welfare schemes that bear the name of one or other member of the royal family.

In the villages of Rajasthan some weeks ago, I was puzzled by people telling me that the sarpanch had "gone to Rajiv Gandhi". It did not take long to discover that what they meant were the Rajiv Gandhi centres that dot rural Rajasthan. It is still possible to meet people in villages who tell you that Indira Gandhi is building houses for them as part of the Indira Awaas Yojana. It is wrong for the national budget to be used to create false impressions about political leaders, but since opposition leaders in Parliament have never objected at Budget time, this malpractice has thrived.

As for us political pundit types, we know that to criticise the Dynasty is a cardinal sin and that those who dare to commit it get labelled and black listed. What this means is ostracism in Delhi's halls of power, and few hacks dare to take this risk because they could find their 'high-level sources' drying up before their eyes. These rules of reverence for the Dynasty remained, believe it or not, when the Bharatiya Janata Party got its one and only chance to rule India. Atal Behari Vajpayee transferred his admiration for Jawaharlal Nehru to his heirs. Throughout his tenure Sonia was treated with the deepest veneration.

Modi does not show such regard, so when he mentions the names of Sonia or Rahul in a sneering way, it is these comments that grab headlines. This is a shame because from a political viewpoint what is more interesting is the manner in which he is getting ordinary Indians across the country to understand an alternative vision of India.

A vision in which electricity and clean water will be basic rights and not favours from government. A vision in which poverty alleviation is given as much weight, in the formulation of economic policies, as creating a rich and prosperous India. These are not easy ideas to convey to people who are much more concerned about whether they can afford to buy onions the next day than they are about abstract economic ideas. But there are signs that Modi is getting his message through.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/benea ... /1195868/0
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Even worse is we serve ladoo's , sweets, gulab jamun, sugary snacks on World Diabetes day..Nov 14 th to the kids. That should be one day we create awareness on health issues considering that India hs the max number of diabetes patients in the world. No but celebrating Chacha's b'day with sweets takes precedence.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

bosted sans kament onlee...

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^Damn you beat me to it... just look at 'em crowds boss... full ground is full... and orderly crowd. Impressive.

The k'taka state BJP prez presented INR 35 lacs cheque collected from bjp karyakartas for the rally in the state to the statue of unity project. Nice gesture.

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

From Raul's rally

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Modi claiming UPA Govt. issuing Fatwas to the Media! :D
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Gus wrote:yes..the man is a mentally limp fellow.

we all know how weak he was facing up all the forces in his career..
Saar,
I think the question is not whether Sachin deserves the B-Rathna or not. The question is what are the intentions of kongis in granting it. Are there malicious intentions? Given their track record, one can safely assume that they are only interested in political benefits of the move.

What this means is that they are using Saama, Dhana, Danda, and Bedha on Sachin to drag him into campaigning for them. So that, they can cash in on his popularity and piggy-back on his credibility. In the process, they don't care if his credibility is damaged. One has to realize that dynasty wants Sachin to become one of their sycophantic acolytes, who would dance on their tunes.

Sachin, it seems to me, is fighting to not be dragged into this kongi mess. Obviously, he values his reputation and knows that associating with kongis right now is nothing short of tarring your own reputation... a reputation that was earned during many many years. Dynasty doesn't care for this. They just want to encash on this popularity and want to buy it by offering some awards or rewards.

I feel that the fans of Sachin should be seriously angry with kongis. They should clarify to the kongis that putting pressure on Sachin in this manner will actually have reverse effect and they will never vote for the kongis if they force Sachin to campaign for them.
niran wrote:Gentle brfities, since Bhatat ratna Lata openly praised NaMo
congress have in a last ditched stroke announced Bharat ratna to SRT, all indications points SRT going Lataji way the iron is hot and SRT onree hints and even Mizoram will be lost, he will play his exquisite cover drives and politikos can onree suck their thumbs. meaning please do not lose valuable scalp hair about SRT future in politics he will ensoi his Rajay sabha term and go baack to yak yaking comentry endorsing products ribbon cuttings membering eggspert panel eggspurting kirkit eggspurteses the way SMG did and many others before him did.
Even if Sachin does campaign, he won't be criticizing Modi. He will endorse kongis at best(IF and IF, he succumbs to kongi pressure).
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Sachin should escape to Phoren country for 6 months - medical leave! He must be very tired after 200 matches! Didn't he have phoren relatives? :wink:
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

Just finished watching NaMo's speech. Feeling a bit let down..frankly. Didn't address local issues at all .. whoever prepared his speech :roll: :roll:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

bhargava wrote:Just finished watching NaMo's speech. Feeling a bit let down..frankly. Didn't address local issues at all .. whoever prepared his speech :roll: :roll:
My tweet
@narendramodi is tryin 2 balance his speeches: emotion & intellect; immediate & long-term; local & national
#NaMoInBangalore
Also he wants to tear into the Karnataka Congress Govt. later on, just before elections for Lok Sabha when its honey-moon period would be over and the anti-incumbency for it would have increased.
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

^^ I really hope thats the idea. Otherwise, sparing this con gubmint here is a no-brainer..Even the governor was forced to say "Previous BSY govt was way better than current one"..Hope NaMo's team is loading up all these ammo if/when BSY comes back.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Hari Seldon wrote:^^Damn you beat me to it... just look at 'em crowds boss... full ground is full... and orderly crowd. Impressive.

The k'taka state BJP prez presented INR 35 lacs cheque collected from bjp karyakartas for the rally in the state to the statue of unity project. Nice gesture.

Whats with the chairs? Does everybody in the crowd gets a chair or just the people in the front or is it only the karyakartas? Looking at the picture, thats a lot of chairs already. And the crowd seems to be compartmentalized nicely. Are those iron barriers a temporary set up? Where does the BJP source them from or do they own them and move from one location to another?

What sort of a ground can hold 7 lakh people or even 5 lakh? Should be atleast 3 to 4 times the size a cricket ground.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

gakakkad wrote:2014 is indeed the last chance for india..no use pretending otherwise...
I disagree. After reading multiple posts by B ji, I have come to a informed decision that forces inimical to India will rise and break India. And there is nothing we can do about it because it needs to happen. To give you an analogy with relation to your profession- cut the gangrenous part off for the short term but never give up the right to have a replacement. But as B ji has stated time and again, even if we loose territory we should not give up our claim over it. Besides Atri ji constantly states that Indic view of time is cyclical. Then why worry too much. Keep doing your karma, rest leave it to kaal. NM or not, the wheels are set in motion. They cannot be stopped. Whether we want to believe this or not is entirely dependant on your personal consciousness.

NM has clear ideas of why he wants to achieve. And I really pray for his safety. But putting too much hope into one person will not be a good idea as much as we feel there can be no hope if the said person is no more.

I have said it elsewhere and I say it again - the world economy is at the edge of a precipice. The people who are or may be inimical to India have ideas about their wealth and their ability to influence the geo political events. But these perceptions are going to turn on a dime. We need to get through a small but difficult time. If NM will lead us through it that will be awesome. If he cannot, that is still ok. But the current dispensation will not last, no matter what the anti Indic forces wish.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

RajeshA wrote:Sachin should escape to Phoren country for 6 months - medical leave! He must be very tired after 200 matches! Didn't he have phoren relatives? :wink:
He has a very nice flat in St. Johns Wood in London. He lives there with family when he is in London.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Kongi's announcing B-Rathna for Sachin reminds one of Padhma Shree to Burqa in 2008 and Padhma Bhushan to Chiru in 2006.

Chiru was about to enter into politricks and the state was preparing for that. At that time, he had a lot of people's goodwill and great reputation. Politicians could not directly attack him at the time. He had also inculcated an image of being involved in charity.

Just before he launched his political party, kongis gave him Padhma Bhushan. After that, he started his party. That party was instrumental in dividing the anti-incumbency vote against the kongi local govt. Later, Chiru merged his party into the kongis. Actually, he went to dilli and while he was leaving he told them that he was only going for negotiations. But, one meeting with dilli billis and immediately he announced merger in dilli itself outside the house of Antonio without consulting other party guys. Basically, other guys were left to fend for themselves. Such is the control that the dynasty wields on these jokers. They have a file and CBI ready to unleash to keep them in control.

Chiru was later made the tourist mini-star. Under his watch, there was Uttarakhand disaster. The joker didn't even go to Uttarakhand. He didn't even help the Thelugus who were struck there, leave alone helping the rest of the non-Thelugu tourists. Now that guy has lost all credibility and good name. He is just another kongi joker.

Burqa was given Padhma Shree in 2008. This was at the fag end of YouPeeA... the elecktions were imminent. Burqa was not only awarded for her past services, but was being awarded for her services that were required in the 2009 elecktions. Later, Radia tapes revealed that Burqa was also part of negotiations with the allies. So, another kongi joker. Her credibility is now in tatters and she has become a symbol of sycophantic, hypocritical and misleading journalism.

The same trick is now being applied on Sachin. It would be interesting to see if Sachin can withstand against these vicious kongis who want to turn him into a kongi clown who dances to the tunes of dynasty and kowtows to pappu. If that happens, then Sachin's credibility would also take serious hit.

Remember, Amitabh. He underwent the same thing. But, he was fortunate in a way. Because, today, the kongis are 100 times more tarnished than they were at the time of Amitabh's political career. Amitabh's credibility also took serious hit after his political sojourn. He took a complete break from movies and only after about 15 years when the public memory of his brief political career had waned that he was able to make a comeback.

So, it seems to me that, right now, kongis are the biggest threat that Sachin has faced in his career so far and they are out to destroy the credibility and reputation that he has earned in his life. The kongis want to just encash it for a single election. Kongis want to encash his lifelong reputation for 5 year power. After that, they will leave him by the way side like Amithabh.

===
>>He has a very nice flat in St. Johns Wood in London. He lives there with family when he is in London.

His MIL is from britland, I think.
Last edited by johneeG on 17 Nov 2013 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

I'am sure Sachin heard the Modi, Modi chant at the Wankhade. He will do better than to campaign for the con race.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

johneeg, massive diff b/w those awards and this one. those were for services rendered. this one is simply to cash in on the sachin wave in the country and get in the good books of mango admi by backdoor.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Rahul in rally: BJP ki sarkar mein jayiye, Karnataka mein,Maharashtra mein..aapko tension milegi.

Ajit Jogi: I only work for Sonia Gandhi and no one else!
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

Ajit Jogi on NDTV: I only work for Madam, I have never told NO to her. Even defends the "Electric Shock" thingy...
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

can we ease up on the SRT bashing until he actually starts campaigning for the INC ?
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Ya. Let us see how it fans out. He is addressing press meet right now.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

BJP organises Rs 20 crore NaMo rally in Bengaluru

Is there any truth to the figures? How many rallies is NM going to organize? The expenditure is bound to be in hundreds of crores.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Attn: bhargava , gakakkad , panduranghari , Singha
bhargava : Just finished watching NaMo's speech. Feeling a bit let down..frankly. Didn't address local issues at all .. whoever prepared his speech :roll: :roll:
Can you tell me if NaMo criticized Congress CM's decision to promote cow-slaughter? Or did NaMo skipped that issue?

(I am asking ONLY because I NEVER watch videos, and do always read text, but since 27-sep-2013, NaMo has stopped putting transcripts of his speeches at http://www.narendramodi.in/speeches/)

===
gakakkad : 2014 is indeed the last chance for india..no use pretending otherwise...

panduranghari : I disagree. After reading multiple posts by B ji, I have come to a informed decision that forces inimical to India will rise and break India. And there is nothing we can do about it because it needs to happen. To give you an analogy with relation to your profession- cut the gangrenous part off for the short term but never give up the right to have a replacement. But as B ji has stated time and again, even if we loose territory we should not give up our claim over it. Besides Atri ji constantly states that Indic view of time is cyclical. Then why worry too much. Keep doing your karma, rest leave it to kaal. NM or not, the wheels are set in motion. They cannot be stopped. Whether we want to believe this or not is entirely dependant on your personal consciousness. NM has clear ideas of why he wants to achieve. And I really pray for his safety. But putting too much hope into one person will not be a good idea as much as we feel there can be no hope if the said person is no more. I have said it elsewhere and I say it again - the world economy is at the edge of a precipice. The people who are or may be inimical to India have ideas about their wealth and their ability to influence the geo political events. But these perceptions are going to turn on a dime. We need to get through a small but difficult time. If NM will lead us through it that will be awesome. If he cannot, that is still ok. But the current dispensation will not last, no matter what the anti Indic forces wish.
Every second we waste causes loss to us and benefits enemy who is wasting LESS time. So may-2014's voting day is important, and today 17-nov-2013 is also equally important. IMO, NaMo's PM-ship can help us. And so we should try to make him PM today and not wait till may-2014. And at the same time, may-2014 election is "voice coming once in five year", and so one may need to take many factors in account over and above "who should be PM" . eg equally other important factors are "what laws should be printed in Gazette". Here , till date , NaMo's vision is not clear. It is a blank slate. Nothing is clear. Even die hard NaMo-bhagats have NO clue on what law-drafts NaMo will print in Gazette to reduce the mess. So a voter looking for clear stand on law-drafts needed to reduce problems of India has a VALID reason to vote for someone else.

Saying that 14-may-2014 is The Only Day, and every other day is a useless day is an open blasphemy on us common voters' potential strength. It implies that in case MNC-owners pay Congressmen to pass law to remove election and make Parliament a hereditary body, then we are all doomed forever !! This is like telling a boy that "if you dont drink bournvita, then you will never ever grow up not matter how much other nutritious food do you take ". Something like, you are all zeros, and you will remain zero unless you out THIS ONE AND ONLY chosen "ONE" in front of you.

And if "if NaMo doesnt become PM on 16-may-2014, and then we are dead on 17-may-2014" is true, and assuming CIA also knows it, then IMO we are indeed dead anyway. Because one thing for sure, it is not easy for CIA to defeat NaMo via EVM, facebook, bribing paid-media to malign NaMo, bribing supreme judges to issue arrest warrants on him or simply --- pay BJP MP candidates enough money to lose elections or CIA can pay BJP MPs after election to make anyone else PM but NaMo. . If only little thing that CIA needs to break India is to ensure that NaMo should not be PM, then CIA has enough money-media-judiciary to achieve that.

In any case, "do NOT do anything till 14-may-2014 and on 14-may-2014 vote for NaMo only or else" advice IMO benefits enemies more than India, because the advice asks voters to stay idle till 14-may-2014 and waste away 5 months = 150 days.
Singha can we ease up on the SRT bashing until he actually starts campaigning for the INC ?
A strong bashing on Sachin against his campaigning for Congress will work as pre-emptive strike , and can deter him for campaigning for Congress. So IMO, Sachin-fans should start bashing Sachin today itself. Now since I am anti-cricket and has never been Sachin-fan , this doesnt apply on me.

If you decide NOT to bash Sachin right now, Sachin may think "oh well, public opinion will not go too much against even if I campaign for Congress" and then he may start campaigning for Congress, and then it will too late.

Sachin at the end of the day is model, and to be model what matters are "revenue, image and nothing else" . eg when he modeled for Pepsi cola, many fans were terribly upset as Pepsi after-all is grossly unhealthy drink. No fan his modeling for car or motorcycle or anything else, but fans were angry when he modeled for Pepsi. But Sachin saw that this will increase his revenue and not do much damage to image and so he happily modeled for Pepsi. I dont know if Sachin modeled for liquor as well, but he might have. You all might be having saintly image of stars, but for them it is "revenue, image and nothing else". So unless Sachin is shown a threat, that his image will undergo a serious damage if he models for Congress, Sachin may decide to do modeling for Congress.

So IMO pre-emptive strike has benefits in this case.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 17 Nov 2013 16:53, edited 4 times in total.
kumarn
BRFite

Post by kumarn »

^^^Mehta ji, Yes, NaMo raised the cow slaughter issue.