Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

alexis
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by alexis »

RMji's posts about 370 and devalayas are relevant eventhough i dont agree to it.

There should be wide debate on contentious issues like Article 370, anti-conversion etc. So i agree with NaMo's stand. Different people have different views on the same issue and consensus / majority view should prevail.

My view is that 370 should be repealed. With respect to anti conversion and RMji's tridevalaya issues, i believe govt should not enter into these spheres. Religion should be kept out of politics.
shyamoo
BRFite

Post by shyamoo »

archan wrote:There were people who were pining for his return. Well now you have him. Arun, as Rahul M said, use the ignore function and you'll never see his posts.
This is exactly what I had done many moons ago.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

OKie, seems like some trust connected to Namo is organizing a 10k event to popularize the statue of unity... good going... (actually debated putting this up in the physical phitness dhaga only :))

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Lilo wrote:Frankly this shouldn't snowball into a discussion about a particular poster and his quirks (every one here has some) rather than the pith of his opinions - as mods themselves regularly make sure to point out..
liloji
i just found archans comment above to be very apt and humorous (ppl got what they asked for) so the smilies.
re rm posts, i just use ignore feature. as u said this thread is not like the other ones, so dont really care what he says ..only that sometimes its disruptive. but ignore works. as u said, we have fixed on what we need to do, and minor pinpricks in this thread wont really change our view.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

may be apt within the reasoning of moderation, but i find rahul m post more democratic. :)
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Hari Seldon wrote:OKie, seems like some trust connected to Namo is organizing a 10k event to popularize the statue of unity... good going... (actually debated putting this up in the physical phitness dhaga only :))

we might find singha here... :)
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

hari saar is also a runner.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

in that poster, there are more men than women running. Modi is a sexist.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Rahul Mehta ji,
..Essentially, NaMo wants to get rid of commitment that "BJP will repeal art-370". So he is saying that "lets have debate on art-370". So when he becomes PM in may-2, he can keep art-370 as it is, and say to us anti-370 people that "see, in dec-2013, I told you that all I am promising is debate on art-370 ; I never promised that I will repeal art-370 ; so now let the epic debate begin ..." .
I just watched his speech, Namo said:
atleast we must have a debate on A370...
doesn't mean that's the only thing he is aiming for. Secondly he also reminds MMS, what Nehru himself said about A370, that it must be repealed eventually and he questions MMS that isn't he the one who said "we must follow the elders"? if so why is that he didn't act on that. SO doesn't seem like Namo's intention is limited to having a debate on A370.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Arun Menon wrote:Applying pressure to keep our ship on course is all well and good, but perseverating on the same thing nonstop will render any point or argument useless, as it will be coated in the thick muck of paranoia and CT.

Furthermore, I don't think its any pressure from the likes of us keyboard warriors that forced Modi to mention the Kashmiri Pandits. If you remember, there was similar outrage at how he did not mention the BJP/RSS workers martyred in Tamil Nadu before his speech there. He is said to have had discussions about that in the back rooms and it is purported to be the reason why he didn't utter a single good word about Jayalalitha. All the hand-wringing and whining about it did not make a ounce of difference. Same with the toilet issue, no retractions.

Mr. Modi is made of stuff far sterner than many people realize. He has an agenda and will work accordingly. He did not fail to mention the KPs because it slipped his mind or because of pressure from some weasel in the party. I am sure he has good reasons for that. At the end of the day, I see a secular brigade on the back-foot on article 370 for the first time in memory and trying hard to turn the tables on Mr. Modi by making vague remarks about how he compromised on repealing article 370. I can't believe people are falling for the filthy tricks of paidmedia again. Why would there be a debate on article 370 if not to repeal it? Is that so difficult to fathom? Rather than be disciplined soldiers in the war against evil, at each and every opportunity we prove ourselves to be the infamous argumentative Indian and pounce on our own kind. Is it even a wonder whey we are in this mess in the first place?
THis is what I don't understand about people.

Just because BJP says they will repeal 370 or UCC or build the temple, things are not going to happen.

If the majority of the people are convinced about it and majority of them are willing to support, it will happen. The goal is to increase the awareness. Modi is always for communal harmony but not at the terms of Paki minided Liberal twits. He does not want the minority to impose their agenda on the country and support divisive/bad policies.

Look at how Modi won even the support from Sunanda who came around on 370. By showing how it is injustice, we will be able to raise the awareness.

It take another 10-15 years of logical/analytical approach to these issues so that majority of Hindus can support him excluding all the propaganda unleashed by vitriolic PAIDMEDIA/Leftists/Traitors/Islamists/Anarchists. Looks like 20% of Delhtes bought in the lies of Anarchists who want to kill Indian Army and give Kashmir to Taliban/Paki army. That is the power of our media.

When will JATS support patriotic reasons other than what Modi is going for JATS?
When will Ahirs support patriotic reasons other than what Modi is going for Ahirs ?
Gujjars?
Meenas?
Dalits?

This is India. For the first time, Modi is talking to them and telling them that Indians all will win if we do thing right way for right reasons.

COMMIEs and CONGi crooks tell them that they will give 20 Kg of rice at low price and ask them to sell their votes.

It will take 15-20 years to build a job market. Will people wait that long or will they want their free doles in 5 years?

My eyes opened only after 10 years of corrupt CONGis and sites like this and mediacrooks. How can we free majority people to think on right lines. VHP or BajrangDal can't achieve Hindu temple but Modi given time can convince even Muslims to concede.

When Kashmiris realize it is better to be part of prosperous India than barbaric Pakis, they will have to repeal 370. Modi can create those conditions.

You want to pressure him on these causes? By all means. You keep up the pressure. But keep the trust. Don't create conditions to bring back the MAFIA. We have seen what they can do.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

it would seem per initial field reports Marshal Namo has released the phase1 of Op bagration with two armour spearheads breaching the wehrmacht lines just north of Smolensk and heading for Minsk and Vitseybsk (chattisgarh and rajasthan).

the southern prongs of the planned great envelopment of von bock's army group center lies poised in the misty dawn hours in the forests and farms between Bryansk and Kursk..crews taking last minute meals and sleeping below the engine decks of their T-34 and IS-2 tanks.

at stake is the fate of fifty wehrmacht first line divs including six ss panzer divs if deep battle works to immobilize their routes of withdrawal and force surrender.

gen chauhan has been appointed commander of this trans belarus-Ukraine front with parachute div under gen vardhan in reserve
for a direct attack on ghq minsk.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

devesh wrote:in that poster, there are more men than women running. Modi is a sexist.
and the kid is a male so he promotes female foeticide .fascist ...hitler onlee...not to mention malnootrition..
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

gakakkad wrote:
devesh wrote:in that poster, there are more men than women running. Modi is a sexist.
and the kid is a male so he promotes female foeticide .fascist ...hitler onlee...not to mention malnootrition..
That's what I was thinking. India has 1000000000000 people starving and they want to run? :shock:
Modi is an elitist.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

sounds like you guys will create a new platform for ddm-world with your sexist-elitist-facist-racist theories.. and i hope soon the 370 does end up in A370 airbus corruption deal as well -- heck it is all corelation models anyway.. brahman seen topless, and he is irrational uncouth sexist against lgbt liberations, modi speaks for anti-corruption so he is all that you are discussing, and all and all and all.. is a nice way to counter the mindsets to keep the corruption world like how hazare and aam admi party would think...

DOES not work folks!!! :) Get back to innovations! recreate models for corruption free thinking!
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

No, you are sexist - because you think all women should have long hair and big assets. :mrgreen:
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

gakakkad wrote:
And no body is running in green color or with burkha. Modi is communal onleee....

Added later: The phone to call is 08000980009 <- This is an auto generated number by MNCs. Modi has already sold out to MNCs and EJVadis.
Last edited by disha on 04 Dec 2013 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Modi does not know History. Sardar Patel wasn't a long distance runner, it was Ashmit Patel who ran the Mumbai marathon. Not Sardar Patel.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

harbans wrote:Modi does not know History. Sardar Patel wasn't a long distance runner, it was Ashmit Patel who ran the Mumbai marathon. Not Sardar Patel.
Modi does not even know who Ashmit Patel is, and talks about Patels. Modi is a #feku.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

you guys should really think about a BENIS version of our media. may be a blog with a suitably 'progressive' high falutin name. :D
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Broadcast mEdia for New India Solution -Bojitiv Newj onlee dhaaga?
Last edited by SaiK on 05 Dec 2013 06:01, edited 2 times in total.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Ben**** Information Saudagars
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Indian Media: Right to Wrong Information
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Rahul M wrote:you guys should really think about a BENIS version of our media. may be a blog with a suitably 'progressive' high falutin name. :D
Rawpeep SiirDukhai , DiliIP PaadKhaoonkar
Siidhi Raa Khaan , Dabbu Bawla
Haram Pappar , SuarKa Puutta
Har Ka Butt, Ass Tho Hun
Shoo Me Day, Paa Naa Khoob
SauGhar Ki Ghoose
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

My Grand Dork Hallucinating Announcments
i.e. MahaGadha
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

No - it needs India and some islamo-pandering word in the title - otherwise it will not work.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

KJoishy wrote:That's what I was thinking. India has 1000000000000 people starving and they want to run? :shock:
Modi is an elitist.
May be you people have not seen this first hand. Here is a real story from 2000 Pune. I was in an auto on my way to the Video Coach to Bombayya. As we reached the intersection to cross a major avenue, there were thousands of vehicles of all descriptions (including pedestrians) stopped from entering the intersection. I had to go to Bombay for some property registration as I was selling my flat. We waited for about 15 minutes and I was getting a little nervous that I would miss the bus for which I already reservation etc. and I had to be there at a particular time. An auto on the side had this man getting very fidgety. I asked what is going on. He pointed to two big aluminium cans (which I immediately recognized to be 40 litre milk cans) and says "agar yeh doodh kharab ho gaya to aaj raat hamre bacche bhookhe hi so jayenge". I got down from the auto and went up to the line of policemen to ask what the hold-up was. Initially he started bawling and yelling at me. I just stood there for a minute with no reaction and after he calmed down says "bachche lOg dauD rahben hai" - it was a bloody marathon or 10K or some stupid thing of that sort. I couldn't see a single runner in sight and asked whether they can let the traffic cross as there were a few thousand vehicles on both sides waiting for almost a couple of hours. If not whether there is a detour. The guy says he would not let anybody pass neither there is an alternate route as that particular major road is completely closed off till the last runner passes.

All these runners are growing muscles and mazboot ban rahe hain kiske liye, bhai?

baDA huA tO kyA hua jaise pED khajoor
panthI kO chaaya nahIn phal lAgE ati door

I am no jhollawalla, but there should be some balance and a sense of priorities.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 05 Dec 2013 03:43, edited 1 time in total.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

DDM- protecting secularism since 700 AD.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Desi Media
Desi ghulam-e-Momeen engaged in Dorkish taqqIYA
or
Desi ghulam-e-Momeen engaged in Dorkish taqqIYA Announcements

DMEDIAA

D before and A after to separate from the sane MSM.

please expand this we can include Other words that come to mind are

Houris
Hoors
Ghainimit
Ghulam
Jaziya

etc.
Last edited by SBajwa on 05 Dec 2013 02:39, edited 4 times in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Gus wrote:DDM- protecting secularism since 700 AD.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol:
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Since we are looking at an equiv. thread ...

Media of Young Brofessional English News & Information Services. (MYBE...) (B-> Brofessional, ...)

Young Indian Brofessional English News & Information Services (YIBE...) (B-> Brofessional, ...)

Young Indian Department of Universal Media Broadcasters (YIDUMB) (U -> Universal, Unified, ... )

Secular Indian Collaborative Knowledge Office and Services (SICKOS)

Gus'ji said already on DDM. We need "English", "Dumb", "Media" and "Secular" tied together. That is if you are English speaking secular media - it should immediately show up as dumb.

Edited: Lest it becomes too offensive.
Last edited by disha on 05 Dec 2013 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

:rotfl: Mahul R has been the IED layer in this dhaaga
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

disha wrote:Gus'ji said already on DDM. We need "English", "Dumb", "Media" and "Secular" tied together. That is if you are English speaking secular media - it should immediately show up as dumb.
Short form of Demented can be Dems, DEMS (Dumb English Media for Seculars)
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Nehru(family) Aligned Media Outlet NAMO

Secular Only News & Information to Accomodate Jihad in India (SONIAJI)

Media Against NAMO Is Secular And Holistic (MANISH)
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

Willingly stepping into RahulM's troll-culling operation:

BENIS: Bombastic English News for Indian Seculars. Bombastic could be replaced by a number of other secular words.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rahul M wrote:you guys should really think about a BENIS version of our media. may be a blog with a suitably 'progressive' high falutin name. :D

What is the objective for such a thread?

BENIS grew from Vaman News Agency reports to parody the TSP media.

Currently as pointed out by members we have three media threads in each forum. Plus a twitter thread in GDF.

Currently DDM is doing great job of parodying itself without any help form anyone.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

he said blog, not thread on br..

you guys should really think about a BENIS version of our media. may be a blog with a suitably 'progressive' high falutin name. :D

so i guess its ok and we can return to regular programming/usual topic.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

any benis is a **pointer to bakis... so is it okay to link DDM to pakis?
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

What will be the reaction to this from the congis?

BJP heading for victories in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Delhi: post-poll survey
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 59075.aspx

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at congi HQ when this happens. Might even be worth all money I lost to inflation.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

kangrez will always say, these are anyway BJP strong holds... big deal! come 2014, you shall see how your EVMs are manipulated and served for high command requests. after all, there is lot more crowd who likes to be in the business of corruption setup, don't pay taxes, mint money by cheating the poor models.

heck it is a big market share!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Arun Menon wrote:What will be the reaction to this from the congis?
BJP heading for victories in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Delhi: post-poll surveyWhat I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at congi HQ when this happens. Might even be worth all money I lost to inflation.
This is how Market treated the news.
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=%5Eb ... =undefined;
Sensex up 400 points and rupee now 61.61 to Massa Money