Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

subhamoy.das
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by subhamoy.das »

PAAP has garnered 50% of anti-congress vote based on promises which have long jestation period ( read 2-4 years ) and heavy drag on public money via huge subsidies ( 5k crore for cutting bijli bill by 50%, 400k for supplying water to all etc ). Very soon PAAP will sound like empty shells and all they can show to public is that they are not riding red beacon cars. The anti-congress votes will then swing back to BJP. I draw a uncanny similarity between the rise of PAAP and TMC in Bengal. TMC made many promises , run by street protesters, got angry votes, took support of naxals and maoist etc etc. But they have landed in big credibility problem now. A lot of there promises - getting back singur land, promises to muslims, promises to hill counciles, promises of jobs, promise of rapid industry - have come stuck in legal and financial bottle necks. They had to raise the bijli bill silently after long refusal. Since there is no alternative in Bengal at this time, they are still managing to maintain momentum, but BJP is arriving on the scene. PAAP will met a fate similar to TMC and they will be worse as there is a very strong alternative in the form of BJP and they have brought back the con-gress to the corridors of power via the back door. Imagine TMC taking support of Left to form a govt in Bengal. That is what PPA as has done and they will pay the price.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

In five months time, AAP with Congi help will:
1. Solve water problems in particular localities with help of Congi water mafia
2. Send 3.5 Congi leaders to jail
3. 50% reduction in costs for the first 200 units from Rs 3.90 per unit to Rs. 1.95 per unit and make huge hoohaa about further reduction

One may expect huge media tamasha on this.
saumitra_j
BRFite

Post by saumitra_j »

I have a slightly different theory about AK. If Congress were to get decimated in 2014, SG and RG and DIEnasty will not be able to provide leadership to either the CON party or to the UPA3 /Third Front. AK is probably looking at that opportunity, of being the leader of the Secular Parties. If if you look around, none of the parties from Third Front have any leaders who carry any national level credibility. AK can easily occupy that space. If BJP does not get enough numbers, AK could also become the PM :shock:
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

Well for that his party need to win 200 LS seats!
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

You have lots of people waiting for that post, he is not going to just walk away with it.
saumitra_j
BRFite

Post by saumitra_j »

subhamoy.das wrote:Well for that his party need to win 200 LS seats!
No not quite, he could join the CONgress and be their leader - with the DIEnasty out, he could easily do that, couldn't he? He also probably carries most popularity among all the other PM aspirants, with the exception of NaMo of course.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

True. Could be a comprise candidate for third front like inder gujral or chandrasekhar was .... While cutting deals with inc also as a track2 thing. Being untainted with a political past he has no quarrels with anyone in inc or third front. He has more urban credibility than nitish kumar or other hopefuls of similar ilk.

Congis would rather have him than namo a thousand times over.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

dear alexis,
it is not about indvidual human beings.Its about group dynamics.I have posted an article from chindu about Jayalalithas Xmas party in Elections thread.The Roman catholic bishop of Mylapore wants christians to be declared most backward.He wants 'dalit christians' to be given dalit status.The Church of South India bishop wants Jaya to become PM.Every one is falling over their heels wishing jaya to be PM.And Bishop Ezra Sargunam requests Vijaykanth not to align with BJP.The RC church is the biggest landowner in India other than GOI.Other churches are not far behind.Its about special privileges.Its about the free ride and subsidies church educational institutions get in India inheriting the British imperial legacy.

Its also about false history.The Mylapore church claims St Thomas was killed by brahmins in 50 AD.Officials RC history contradicts it.Its about the role of ejs in modern india.Its about reality in NE.Its about role of Indian christians in independence movement.Its about the fantastic claims about Jesus as the ONLY way.Its about being blind to Hindu spiritual traditions and hatred for it.Its about the fact while Hindus freely analyse Sanatana Dharma today as they have done from time immemorial but the shroud on church origins about which so much knowledge has been accumulated since renaisssance.You can have a look at Political christianity thread to look at the roman imperial origins of christianity.I do not know whether you will able to take it.Its about christian connections to British/US imperialism and their conduct of foreign policy wrt India.

Educated Hindus are fearing christians as a group.The role of Indian christians in US in humiliating Shri Namo by denying him a visa is well known.Its about church role in kudankulam agitations,about instigating people in tribal areas.

For all I know,it may be alexis as a human being is far better than svenkat but it is about group dynamics out to destroy India.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Couldn't let this one slide... Lol... from teetar

>>IndiaSpeaks ‏@IndiaSpeaksPR 22 Dec
A wax statue of NaMo: Arrogance
A 100 statues of Mayawati: Empowerment
Congress naming half of the country after 1 family: Humility

:((
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

BTW, Before Gulail.com jumps in, lemme expose cobrapopst's new expose...

member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

9 names on 10 account numbers.

Ok I see I was wrong :lol:
Last edited by member_20317 on 24 Dec 2013 21:56, edited 3 times in total.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

is it just my eyes , or did the 10 name got rubbed out ???
sumishi
BRFite

Post by sumishi »

Or were 9 rubbed in, in place of 10? The name spellings, wow - a thing of beauty is a joy forever.
And such a top mafia class bank document has BRD in two different brackets. :P

Is this (gobarapost doc) for real, or Seldon saar upto his tricks onlee... :-?
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I hear seldon sir is close to khejri and teaching him few tricks.
One of these days I am also going join some khejrji type gang. Too much action here in Mumbai.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

the alignment isnt proper , why have ramdev in brackets
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

krishnan wrote:the alignment isnt proper , why have ramdev in brackets
This is so obviously a badly created document. Monies in Indian Rupee denomination of crores and not in US$ millions etc. Usage of very indian terms like 'revert'. And what in God's name is 'account will impede'? ROFL.

P.S: and just so we understand who he is referring to, he mentions 'Ramdev' in brackets. Guess 'Ramdev' wanted to make sure his money isnt given away to one of his namesakes. Oh! BTW, check out the spellings for the other names. Super subterfuge on the part of the account holders!!

P.P.S: by the way, there is another letter with the same account numbers and amounts but with CONgis names. And Martin De Sa Pinto's day job is being a Reuters journo too.

Can we refrain from giving incredulous crap like this mileage in what is most often a superbly knowledgable forum?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/b ... epage=true
i can only see this is possible if the photo contained one person from the south.

all great games are played with inclusiveness. that is the only solution, or i can see misallignment way ahead.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Easy, Folks.... apparently the forgery I posted is doing the rounds in pious circles is what I hear... Makes sense to see the kind of BS that will be drummed up and sprayed around to malign the clean image of nationalist forces. Only.

P.S.
My big concern now is the contagious spread of kejri's hal-baked "participatory democracy" schemes.... How long before we have mohalla comittee adalats a.k.a. kangaroo justice maoist style, eh? No, really, maoists run open courts in the areas they control, IIRC....

And yes, am sure, mamata di in Bengal is sure to pick up the worst ideas kejri trumps up and implement them in an even worse manner in bengal... And why not mulayam cherry-pick up some tricks from the kejri repertoire, eh? Heck, every 2-bit morally bankrupt neta wil do an SMS campaign now and claim the public demand forces him to buy flats in Adarsh (Asok Chavan style)/ pee in checkdams (Ajit dada style) / auction spectrum a particular way ( A Raja style) etc only...
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Interesting para in a Niti article below:
People of Uttar Pradesh know that only Mulayam had opposed communal forces and will do it again in 2014, he said and declared that in Uttar Pradesh the fight would be between Mulayam Singh Yadav and Narendra Modi relegating the BSP and the Congress to third and fourth positions respectively.
Just 250 kms south-west of Lucknow, another meeting was held in Meerut where Congress, Janata Dal (U) and Rashtriya Lok Dal leaders were addressing a joint rally. The occasion was the 111th birth anniversary of Charan Singh. “A man from Gujarat is trying to mislead you. Do not get swayed by his sugary talks. He is a hatyara. Only RLD can counter him”, Chaudhary Ajit Singh said. Congress leader Digvijay Singh termed the 2014 election as a fight between Godse and Gandhi in which Gandhi (read Rahul) will emerge winner, he said. Janata Dal United’s (JDU) Sharad Yadav too declared Narendra Modi as his dushman number 1.
Excellent. Good to know BJP will have zero truck with RLD this time. Nce to know also that Sharad Yadav has also fully immersed himself in Nitush's koolaid.

But the larger message coming from above is that Modi is now one pole in politics with all the other pygmies stacking up at the other end to form some semblence of a second, competing pole. Good... Bipolar contests usually lean presidential style and usually favor lotus only.
This shows how Modi has given a new meaning to political spectrum. Five leaders from five different parties have found Narendra Modi as their main challenger. In their speeches they talked about Modi only showing how well the BJP has emerged in his leadership. Just a few months back, no political party was willing to talk about the BJP as a serious contender. Now, no one can avoid the BJP.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Only by talking about Modi they stay relevant, else they drown in the cacophonous crowd.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

SwamyG wrote:Only by talking about Modi they stay relevant, else they drown in the cacophonous crowd.
True. No different from media's behavior on most days...
LakshO
BRFite

Post by LakshO »

SaiK wrote:http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/b ... epage=true
i can only see this is possible if the photo contained one person from the south.
all great games are played with inclusiveness. that is the only solution, or i can see misallignment way ahead.
Manohar Parrikar is from Goa (Goa is considered south,no?).
Hari Seldon wrote:BTW, Before Gulail.com jumps in, lemme expose cobrapopst's new expose...
Deleted image
This is not even Photoshop. This has MS Paint written all over it :mrgreen:
Last edited by LakshO on 25 Dec 2013 06:26, edited 2 times in total.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

True. Could be a comprise candidate for third front like inder gujral or chandrasekhar was .... While cutting deals with inc also as a track2 thing. Being untainted with a political past he has no quarrels with anyone in inc or third front. He has more urban credibility than nitish kumar or other hopefuls of similar ilk. Congis would rather have him than namo a thousand times over.
I have a slightly different theory about AK. If Congress were to get decimated in 2014, SG and RG and DIEnasty will not be able to provide leadership to either the CON party or to the UPA3 /Third Front. AK is probably looking at that opportunity, of being the leader of the Secular Parties. If if you look around, none of the parties from Third Front have any leaders who carry any national level credibility. AK can easily occupy that space. If BJP does not get enough numbers, AK could also become the PM :shock:
So now even die-hard NaMo-bhagats are giving 1% space to possibility that AK can cut large number of middle class votes - something I have been saying since aug-2012. And some are even expressing valid fear that AK may be PM. Well, let me give you a bad news and a worse news ---- (1) AK and Congress are zero, it is all magic of MNC-executives, MNC-paid-media, CIA-owned Facebook and possibly CIA-controlled EVMs (2) BJP has NOT winning strategy except to accept all MNC-owners' demands and Missionaries' demands.

And a good news is that Nationalists do have a winning strategy, but only if they are willing to go against MNC-agents and Missionary-agents in BJP as well !! And in that process, India will benefit. I cant say about whether BJP will lose or not, because I dont care about BJP at all. For me, "Indians are India", BJP is not India.

AK got about 35% of middle class votes in Delhi. This was NOIT due to AK, but only due to MNC-paid-newspaper, MNC-paid-TV-channels, and CIA manipulated newsfeeds of Delhi Facebook users in favor of AK. AK only worked as an actor giving shrill pitches. And Congress transferred slum votes to AK.

Now why BJP has winning strategy? Because BJP also heavily depends on paid-media and Facebook !!! And too many in BJP are now on MNC-owners payroll. And BJP has image of "as corrupt as Congress" or "less corrupt than Congress". It does NOT have image of non-corrupt party. And above all, middle class rightly or wrongly thinks that BJP has dumped the cause of anti-corruption. So MNC-owners can convince them vote for AK or BJP. BJP has no reach to them !!

Now nationalists can win. How? Support every law-draft which benefits and oppose every law-draft which damages India. And give no regards to chankian buzzwords like "timing" etc. The right time to support a good law is TODAY and a better time was yesterday. And right time to oppose a bad law is today, and a better time was yesterday. Now when you Nationalists support good laws, a tons of bad BJP leaders will be hurt big time. But no good BJP leader will be hurt. Because on very first day, you will be asked "if this law is good, then why arent these bad BJP leaders supporting it?" And answer will damage bad BJP-leaders.

So choice is all yours.

Now which good law-draft proposals can defeat AK = MNC-owners? I will write about it in my dharmic thread on SMS.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 871661.cms The party will not only working on a manifesto for the polls, but also a chargesheet against the Congress to bring out the "dark decade of Congress rule" or Congress ka kala dashak." The party will also prepare a vision document for the future to present to the voters.
team bjp must be reading this thread regardin k-angrez --> kala/kola angrez
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

yeah , their IT/ social media team is really doing well, esp modi's
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

subhamoy.das wrote:Well for that his party need to win 200 LS seats!
not necessarly, this could be a return to IK Gujral as well. Don't discount the stupidity of urban yuppies, who think that Ak is their chance to get even with the so called establishment.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

SaiK wrote:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 871661.cms The party will not only working on a manifesto for the polls, but also a chargesheet against the Congress to bring out the "dark decade of Congress rule" or Congress ka kala dashak." The party will also prepare a vision document for the future to present to the voters.
team bjp must be reading this thread regardin k-angrez --> kala/kola angrez
Damn, those BJP IT guys are good! We do our damnest to hide this 600 page thread in a burqa & somehow they manage to read it. I think from now on, every post on this thread needs to be password-protected
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

There are lot of dumbos who think AK==Gone corruption. Weepy Singh of circa 2014. We will see Rahul Gandhi in 2016 back for another 10 years.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/statue-of-unity-project-has-no-environmental-clearance-say-activists/article5490397.ece
Around 50 environmentalists from across the country have written to the Union Environment Ministry that Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s pet project, Statue of Unity, envisaging a 182- metre statue of Sardar Patel inside Narmada river, 3.2 km downstream of Sardar Sarovar Dam and Shoolpaneshar Sanctuary, was working without environment approval.

This was an eco-sensitive zone, involving massive infrastructure. Work had started without the mandatory environment and social impact assessment or any public consultation process either, they said. “This is clearly illegal, in violation of the Environment Protection Act, 1986 and EIA notification of September 2006 and a number of NGT and Court orders about such massive kind of construction on the riverbed. On 31 October 2013, the foundation stone was laid for the project amidst huge fanfare and media attention. Tenders have also been floated. Even the work for the Garudeshwar weir, proposed about 12 km downstream of the Sardar Sarovar Dam, began without any social or environmental impact assessment, public consultation and environmental clearance from the Environmental Sub Group (ESG) of Narmada Control Authority’s (NCA),” the environmentalists said.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

a rumor says jayanthi natarajan was forced to resign due to persistent complaints from industry about her using Madam's protective shadow to sit on files and block projects. in this she was also ably supported by jairam ramesh another person who enjoys Madam's trust. not even direct messages from the PMO could nudge her into 'go' decisions.

but obviously such criteria do not apply to this statue of the hindu communal crypto-RSS leader!
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

One report mentions that She kicked a storm on GM Crops despite PMO directive to find a consensus and his Secy agreeing to the consensus report.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/behin ... t/1211091/
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

^^
The resignation of Jayanthi Natarajan, Minister of State for Environment and Forests, from the Union Council of Ministers comes exactly a week after a suicide drama staged by a four-member family from Sivaganga in front of Sathyamurthy Bhavan, the Tamil Nadu Congress Committee headquarters at Chennai.

On December 14, Selva Doss (42), his wife and two children tried to self-immolate in front of the TNCC office demanding Jayanthi Natarajan return Rs 33 lakh collected by members of her personal staff after promising jobs in the department of Animal Special Police, a non-existent force under the Union Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Source: DOSS LED TO JAYANTHI’S RESIGNATION?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Saar log, it is a fact key Modi advisors read this dhaaga, so I would like to think. When Modi becomes PM we all can be proud of our contribution onlee. :mrgreen:
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Pioneer is far closer to BJP than BRF will ever be
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

BR has no need and in fact should not be 'close' to bjp or any political party. let's stay what we are, a nationalist forum with an independent voice.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

^^^^
+108
Whichever party thinks and does right for India as a nation should get the support from all right thinking Indians.

Can be any party.

At present times - congressmukthBharat must become a reality for India to progress.
AjitK
BRFite

Post by AjitK »

Singha wrote:a rumor says jayanthi natarajan was forced to resign due to persistent complaints from industry about her using Madam's protective shadow to sit on files and block projects. in this she was also ably supported by jairam ramesh another person who enjoys Madam's trust. not even direct messages from the PMO could nudge her into 'go' decisions.

but obviously such criteria do not apply to this statue of the hindu communal crypto-RSS leader!
If we go by reports, there was pressure from the Church in Kerala as well. Powerful people from the entire western coast were annoyed by her decisions.
LakshO
BRFite

Post by LakshO »

Rahul M wrote:BR has no need and in fact should not be 'close' to bjp or any political party. let's stay what we are, a nationalist forum with an independent voice.
^^ +1
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Rahul M you forgot to use the word 'secular' in your brief speech. Ducks for cover. :mrgreen:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Most likely she was collecting hafta without giving cut to the First Family.

Since when did they care for any industry sheths?