Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Shanmukh »

RajeshA-ji,
Here is the list of cases against Yediyurappa in April 2013. However, he has been acquitted in some of them. I am looking up to see which ones he has been acquitted in.

http://docs2.myneta.info/affidavits/ews ... URAPPA.pdf

See Annexure 1 for the details.

This set of cases is for sure still going on against him.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... tification

I know for sure that he was acquitted in the Mining scam. I am looking for the order where he was acquitted. (Okay - looks like I was mistaken. He is still being investigated by the CBI in the mining scam case).

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/illegal-mini ... 2-116.html

Yediyurappa was acquitted in the Y S V Datta case regarding the Upper Bhadra project on 10/10/2013.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 219589.ece
Last edited by Shanmukh on 11 Jan 2014 05:50, edited 2 times in total.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

nageshks ji,

thanks for your effort. I was just curious, when BJP can shoot back at their detractors that Yeddyurappa is not a corrupt man but a wronged man. I have heard that in the major cases against him, he has been exonerated.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

RajeshA wrote:nageshks ji,

thanks for your effort. I was just curious, when BJP can shoot back at their detractors that Yeddyurappa is not a corrupt man but a wronged man. I have heard that in the major cases against him, he has been exonerated.
The most important case, the supposed mining scam in which Santosh Hegde initiated inquiries against Yeddyurappa, went in favour of Yeddyurappa. He was declared innocent and the court had several nasty things to say about Santosh Hegde. But he has several other cases pending against him.

RajeshA-ji,
In my considered opinion, he was forced to turn a blind eye to several nasty doings of the Reddies and the Sreeramulus, to ensure the survival of his government. There is a bitter irony that the ones who foisted the Reddies on him (the D4) were calling for his head later on.

The death of YSR removed the protection from the Reddies in Andhra, and as a consequence, a lot of bad press attended the Reddies. But this illegal mining has been going on in the south since 1997. Every chief minister in Karnataka, Andhra, Goa and even TN is guilty of at least looking the other way. And people from every party (Reddies, Sreeramulu, Anand Singh from BJP, the Lad brothers, D K Shivakumar from Congress, G Shekhar from JD(S)) in Karnataka indulged in it. There was too much money in exporting red earth.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Published on Jan 11, 2014
By Rohit Chandavarkar & Amita Shah
Kiran Bedi Backs Narendra Modi and a day later Anna Hazare backs her
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI: Anna Hazare has given his blessings to key aide Kiran Bedi to contest elections if she wanted, in what appears to be support for her attack on Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal ahead of Lok Sabha polls.

Bedi slammed Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for offering Congress what she said was a backdoor route to power. Bedi, however, insisted that she was not seeking a ticket from any party, a day after she endorsed BJP's Narendra Modi as Prime Minister. AAP has formed the Delhi state government with the support of the Congress.

Meanwhile, Hazare's secretary told ET that some BJP leaders from Delhi had been speaking to the anticorruption campaigner in the last few days over the phone seeking support for the saffron party.

"Anna says that he will not openly support any party or campaign for anybody but if the team members whom Arvind has left out want to participate in elections, they are free to do that. Kiran spoke with Anna about her wanting to contest.

Anna said he has no problem with that," Hazare's secretary told ET on Friday.

"Anna is very angry and upset with Arvind Kejriwal. Anna says he will not talk to Arvind even if he comes to meet him. Anna discussed this with Kiran Bedi and others when Bedi was in Ralegan last month," he said.

Another aide said the passage of the Lokpal bill was the biggest victory for Hazare and his team and now members were free to contest elections.

But Team Anna is apparently disappointed with Kejriwal and AAP. Bedi said AAP would allow Congress, the target of the anti-corruption campaign, to return to power through the backdoor. She denied any political aspirations.

"I have no plans of joining any party. I am not seeking a ticket from any party. I am not electorally or politically inclined. I am an independent voice," she told ET when asked if she had any plans of contesting the Lok Sabha elections on a BJP ticket.

About her backing Modi, she said, "Between the two national parties, whom do we choose? Unless we are looking for a hung parliament, you need one of the two main parties for stability and the Congress has to be voted out... As a voter... I want to see development, prosperity and growth.... There has to be stability with administrative experience and Modi has that."

Her remarks on Thursday that Modi can provide a stable, accountable and inclusive government had set off speculation about her joining the BJP. Party leader Subramanian Swamy tweeted that the BJP should invite Bedi and former army chief VK Singh to join the party. However, BJP spokespersons said there was no such move in the party yet.

The BJP, meanwhile, is planning to strengthen its door-to-door campaign to reach out to people in the run-up to the general election. Party leader Arun Jaitley wrote on his Facebook page that the challenge before the BJP is to consolidate its gains and that its candidates and organizational structure should inspire confidence through their "credibility".
Looks like Kiran Bedi and General VK Singh would indeed be standing for elections from BJP.

From Team Anna, Medha Patekar is moving to AAP. Santosh Hegde has no place in BJP.

Even though Anna may not be campaigning for BJP, it is clear his "Aashirwaad" would be with BJP.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

nageshks wrote:
RajeshA wrote:nageshks ji,

The most important case, the supposed mining scam in which Santosh Hegde initiated inquiries against Yeddyurappa, went in favour of Yeddyurappa. He was declared innocent and the court had several nasty things to say about Santosh Hegde. But he has several other cases pending against him.

RajeshA-ji,
In my considered opinion, he was forced to turn a blind eye to several nasty doings of the Reddies and the Sreeramulus, to ensure the survival of his government. There is a bitter irony that the ones who foisted the Reddies on him (the D4) were calling for his head later on.

The death of YSR removed the protection from the Reddies in Andhra, and as a consequence, a lot of bad press attended the Reddies. But this illegal mining has been going on in the south since 1997. Every chief minister in Karnataka, Andhra, Goa and even TN is guilty of at least looking the other way. And people from every party (Reddies, Sreeramulu, Anand Singh from BJP, the Lad brothers, D K Shivakumar from Congress, G Shekhar from JD(S)) in Karnataka indulged in it. There was too much money in exporting red earth.
Thanks for explaining.

Problem as I see it, is that Team Anna that is moving to BJP becomes somewhat ineffectual against AAP, because AAP and Congress retort back that BJP is just like Congress - corrupt.

Team Anna should go with a big hammer at AAP. I would say, Team Anna's argument should be: those on foreign dole need not be directly corrupt.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

RajeshA wrote: Thanks for explaining.

Problem as I see it, is that Team Anna that is moving to BJP becomes somewhat ineffectual against AAP, because AAP and Congress retort back that BJP is just like Congress - corrupt.

Team Anna should go with a big hammer at AAP. I would say, Team Anna's argument should be: those on foreign dole need not be directly corrupt.
I think the best thing that the BJP can do is to show that they are not fielding any candidate with criminal charges. And AAP has fielded criminal candidates even in Delhi elections. Rajat Sharma, I think, showed evidence that people involved in oil mafia were contesting AAP symbol. Khujliwala shrugged it off saying that his political opponents had made that charge.

Why is no one raising Binayak Sen's position in AAP? This is a Maoist, convicted by an Indian court!
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHr3Glhk ... e=youtu.be

Awesome, Every BJP worker should SMS this to everyone he/she knows.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

#YoKejriwalSoHonest is threading on top
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Some good news, here is a survey. They did not survey aap specifically but the survey is done after all the recent media blitz. They see aap damaging bjp in delhi, haryana and maha . But overall bjp gets 210 with 50 from UP

http://m.economictimes.com/markets/stoc ... 653539.cms
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

muraliravi wrote:Some good news, here is a survey. They did not survey aap specifically but the survey is done after all the recent media blitz. They see aap damaging bjp in delhi, haryana and maha . But overall bjp gets 210 with 50 from UP

http://m.economictimes.com/markets/stoc ... 653539.cms
All three can be turned round by the BJP with some focus and some heavy artillery. Maharashtra is the easiest. Focus on MNS and get them into the Mahayuti and see the Congoons wilt. AAP will backfire on them enormously, if this happens.

For Haryana and Delhi, some heavy lifting will have to be done by V K Singh and Kiran Bedi respectively. But both can be turned round by the BJP.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

http://m.economictimes.com/news/politic ... 655840.cms
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI: Anna Hazare has given his blessings to key aide Kiran Bedi to contest elections if she wanted, in what appears to be support for her attack on Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal ahead of Lok Sabha polls.

Bedi slammed Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for offering Congress what she said was a backdoor route to power. Bedi, however, insisted that she was not seeking a ticket from any party, a day after she endorsed BJP's Narendra Modi as Prime Minister. AAP has formed the Delhi state government with the support of the Congress.

Meanwhile, Hazare's secretary told ET that some BJP leaders from Delhi had been speaking to the anticorruption campaigner in the last few days over the phone seeking support for the saffron party.

"Anna says that he will not openly support any party or campaign for anybody but if the team members whom Arvind has left out want to participate in elections, they are free to do that. Kiran spoke with Anna about her wanting to contest.

Anna said he has no problem with that," Hazare's secretary told ET on Friday.

"Anna is very angry and upset with Arvind Kejriwal. Anna says he will not talk to Arvind even if he comes to meet him. Anna discussed this with Kiran Bedi and others when Bedi was in Ralegan last month," he said.

Another aide said the passage of the Lokpal bill was the biggest victory for Hazare and his team and now members were free to contest elections.

But Team Anna is apparently disappointed with Kejriwal and AAP. Bedi said AAP would allow Congress, the target of the anti-corruption campaign, to return to power through the backdoor. She denied any political aspirations.

"I have no plans of joining any party. I am not seeking a ticket from any party. I am not electorally or politically inclined. I am an independent voice," she told ET when asked if she had any plans of contesting the Lok Sabha elections on a BJP ticket.

About her backing Modi, she said, "Between the two national parties, whom do we choose? Unless we are looking for a hung parliament, you need one of the two main parties for stability and the Congress has to be voted out... As a voter... I want to see development, prosperity and growth.... There has to be stability with administrative experience and Modi has that."

Her remarks on Thursday that Modi can provide a stable, accountable and inclusive government had set off speculation about her joining the BJP. Party leader Subramanian Swamy tweeted that the BJP should invite Bedi and former army chief VK Singh to join the party. However, BJP spokespersons said there was no such move in the party yet.

The BJP, meanwhile, is planning to strengthen its door-to-door campaign to reach out to people in the run-up to the general election. Party leader Arun Jaitley wrote on his Facebook page that the challenge before the BJP is to consolidate its gains and that its candidates and organizational structure should inspire confidence through their "credibility".
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

^^^BJP seems to be taking it easily. Average BJP leaders are busy organizing Modi rallies rather than forming booth level committees to corral the voters and the undecided. Time for the phat-a$$e$ to get to work.

Meanwhile in more proof that AAP is a catspaw of EJ interests Sanjay Singh of AAP invites Devyani Khobragade to join it to fight injustice to women and lower classes. LOL. AAP batting for SR.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

ShankarCag wrote:
Meanwhile in more proof that AAP is a catspaw of EJ interests Sanjay Singh of AAP invites Devyani Khobragade to join it to fight injustice to women and lower classes. LOL. AAP batting for SR.
classic op from playbook. Raise profile&deploy
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Revolutionary cadres get massive relief from El Lider Maximo, Hazrat Kejribal. Don't pay electricity bills, tells Hazrat. State will pay them. Don't you love being a tax payer in Delhi?

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... e-illegal/

What is the difference between Hazrat Kejribal and Deve Gowda? For the uninitiated, let me recount a small story.

There was a perpetual shortage of water in one part of Hassan (Deve Gowda's constituency). People from a bunch of villages went and broke a major canal, so that water would flood into their lakes and ponds. Deve Gowda, who was the CM then, announced that since people had made use of what was meant for the people, no action should be taken against the errant villagers :D
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

I think the guy has lost it. For LS at least in delhi, people wont take a chance i hope.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

The support for AAP is based on the belief/hope that AK and his gang are idealists with good intentions. But they are coming across more as opportunists than idealists. They are pandering to all sorts of people: freeloaders, islamists, aam admis and even nationalists -- their usage of Indian flag etc. is also opportunistic in nature and not out of true sentiments.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Now that the elections are over in Chattisgarh, who killed the political leaders in ambush?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

so, who paid for the bushan attacks? will someone ever find out?

when a person lacks totaly clarity to solve problems, is when calls for grievance darbar. what i am saying is if he does not have a plan to counter grievance, then what use he is for any problem? let us say, a 2611 or 911 attack happens, or some phucking paki explodes a crude nuke in dilli streets, will he call for grievance darbar to take measures? if he is an aam, then he should know the grievance long back.. ask him to call me, or post here, we can list out all aam grievance in a jiffy. it does not require a darbar. he is a phucking phooler of aamPhools.

i'm sorry, he is bringing disgrace to eye eye tea creamness.
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Kejri bailed out of open Jan Darbaar in half hour after seeing too much rush.
People said :
"There should've been better Management"
"He should've setup MLA durbars at each constituency first. Then only things should come to CM's darbaar"
2-3 Ministers of AAP are still there but many people are adamant of taking their issues up with Kejri only.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

10. 40 am: Kejriwal leaves Janta Darbar midway Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has reportedly left the Janata Darbar midway due to huge crowd and chaos. However, other ministers continue to meet people. Being pushed by the crowd, some people have also decided to leave the venue without any hope of meeting the Delhi Cabinet at Janata Darbar.

10.00 am: People break barricades at Janata Darbar The largest crowd is at the table where Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is sitting. There has been a swell in the number of people and the road is jam packed with people coming in with banners, posters and shouting slogans. There is complete chaos at Janata Darbar. Some people have broken barricades in their eagerness to meet the CM and ministers.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/live- ... ef_article
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

a_bharat wrote:The support for AAP is based on the belief/hope that AK and his gang are idealists with good intentions. But they are coming across more as opportunists than idealists. They are pandering to all sorts of people: freeloaders, islamists, aam admis and even nationalists -- their usage of Indian flag etc. is also opportunistic in nature and not out of true sentiments.
good intentioned folks are in team Anna. Kiran Bedi, VK Singh & Anna Hazare. AAP is just fly-by-night operators who are incidentally getting massive media publicity.

National channels promoting AAP stunts full-time from morning-night when same things such as Kejriwal's Janta Darbar's are also being done by Chief Ministers in other states and nary a squeak even from regional media. Media always goes the way shown by it's paymasters.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Virendra wrote:Kejri bailed out of open Jan Darbaar in half hour after seeing too much rush.
People said :
"There should've been better Management"
"He should've setup MLA durbars at each constituency first. Then only things should come to CM's darbaar"
2-3 Ministers of AAP are still there but many people are adamant of taking their issues up with Kejri only.
I can only say that this guy becoming PM will greatly boost Rahul Gandhi's chances. I mean - even RaGa's durbars won't be this much chaos - he has half competent people around him who can actually organise. Cong plan is working magnificently, I should say. After Kejri PMship, people will be begging to make RaGa PM!
rahulm
BRFite

Post by rahulm »

What's with these durbars and the SDRE mindset?

Durbars are from the Monarchy where the Monarch or his/her representative met the Monarchy's subjects listened to pleas and dispensed favours to people.

In Pune, the late Shri Wanjale held packed durbars. People loved him. I believe the SS and its off shoots (I have stopped keeping track) still do.

Durbar = sarkar mai bap = Monarch.

make your case and plead "Hamara jhola bhar do mai bap" Raj Kapoor would be proud of all this melodrama.

There used to be the Diwan-e-Aam and Diwan-e-Khas. In addition to the "Jan" Durbar" is there also a "Raj" Durbar for the Khas?

In a democracy, there is no substitute for institutionalised good governance which is lacking in Delhi and generally in India.

It's a feudal mindset all around from the Mango aadmi to the person on the throne with the red unwashed stained seat cover with a bow at the back.

Shri AK's time would be better spent chasing the corrupt from all political parties as he claimed AAP would do instead of all this tamasha.

The INC at least had an institutionalised governance structure - they structurally corrupted all institutions. This guy's mode of governance is a total joke and our smart mature voters elected him and his party? It's a democracy so it's the will of the people so it has to be OK.
Last edited by rahulm on 11 Jan 2014 11:57, edited 10 times in total.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

rahulm wrote:What's with these durbars and the SDRE mindset?

Durbars are from the Monarchy where the Monarch or his/her representative meet the Monarchy's subjects and dispense favours to people with pleas.

In Pune, the late Shri Wanjale held packed durbars. I believe the SS and its off shoots (I have stopped keeping track) still do.

There used to be the Diwan-e-Aam and Diwan-e-Khas. In addition to the "Jan" Durbar" is there also a "Raj" Durbar for the Khas?

In a democracy, there is no substitute for institutionalised good governance which is lacking in Delhi and generally in India.

It's a feudal mindset all around from the Mango aadmi to the person in the throne with the red unwashed stained seat cover with a bow at the back.
Saar - people want to have darshan of El Lider Maximo. It is an old Marxist tradition!
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

rahulm wrote:What's with these durbars and the SDRE mindset?

Durbars are from the Monarchy where the Monarch or his/her representative met the Monarchy's subjects listened to pleas and dispensed favours to people.

In Pune, the late Shri Wanjale held packed durbars. People loved him. I believe the SS and its off shoots (I have stopped keeping track) still do.

make your case and plead "Hamara jhola bhar do mai bap" Raj Kapoor would be proud of all this melodrama.

It's a feudal mindset all around from the Mango aadmi to the person on the throne with the red unwashed stained seat cover with a bow at the back.

Shri AK's time would be better spent chasing the corrupt from all political parties as he claimed AAP would do instead of all this tamasha.

The INC at least had an institutionalised governance structure - they structurally corrupted all institutions. This guy's mode of governance is a total joke and our smart mature voters elected him and his party? It's a democracy so it's the will of the people so it has to be OK.
It is nothing about Monarchy or SDRE, it is plain and simple failure of delivery mechanisms aka governance. Instead of going to the local thug, sajjan prefer going to Mai Baap sarkaari authority. Cheaper and less risky.

The equivalent to IT-Vity would be a project which is always on fire, requiring the top guy to sit during testing sessions (every time). The Durbaar can be a good tool, as a deterrence for officials to perform but not as a regular channel where thousands/lakhs need to come.
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

What are the bets that in the next two months we will hear Hazrat Kejriwal tell his AAPturds that I don't have enough power to do any meaningful reform and so you must give me more power so that I can do good for you. Similar to the Animal Farm "we drink milk for your own good only". Its only a matter of time before this degenerates to a ******.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Shankar listen to this inspiring speech here..esp towards the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGmhXVfzX18

Bane: Do you accept this man’s resignation?! Do you accept the resignations of all these liars?! Of all the corrupt?! …
We take Gotham from the corrupt, the rich. The oppressors of generations who’ve kept you down with the myth of opportunity.
And we give it to you, the people.
Gotham is yours, none shall interfere.
Do as you please. But start by storming Blackgate and freeing the oppressed!
… Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised.
The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast into the cold world the rest of us have known and endured.
Courts will be convened.
Spoils will be enjoyed.
Blood will be shed.
The police will survive, until they are ready to serve true justice.
This great city will endure.
Gotham will survive.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Justice Swatantra Kumar has got allegations against him made by a supposed intern. Allegations of guess what - ....

Guess who would be the most relieved man today.

Judge hearing the Coal Scam case! :rotfl:

Indian politics never ceases to surprise.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

I think it is a well thought out strategy by NaMo team to attack Kejriwal through Kiran Bedi. NaMo does not have to give him limelight and at the same time another crusader against corruption is talking against AAP. This is brilliant as it creates confusion among yuppies and asks right questions in their mind about AAP.
Govt not run from rooftops, Kiran Bedi tells Kejriwal
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Mr Kejriwal, stop Janata Darbar in Delhi, this isn’t Mughal era

Does Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal consider himself an avatar of Mughal emperor Jahangir? Though he doesn’t reside in the Agra Fort or likes to be called Jahanpanah, his antic of holding a darbar- e-aam seems inspired by the Mughal Sultanate.
;;
Kejriwal’s attempt to hold a darbar on the roads of Delhi could have easily passed off as a spectacle from the Mughal era except that the chaos, screaming, shouting and mismanagement would have made even Jahangir hang his head in shame. But Kejriwal should stop the spectacle. This isn’t medieval India. India is no longer run by Badshahs or Shenshahs. Atavistic ideas from history have no place in a modern democracy like ours.
;;
Frankly, what is it that Kejriwal is trying to achieve except some publicity and TV time? It would be insane to believe that he would be able to solve every petitioner’s problem just by personally hearing him.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/mr-ke ... ef_article
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CM Kejriwal’s first Janata Darbar: Protests, anger and chaos
Many citizens were angry at the chaos and at the prospect of not being able to meet the CM. "The common man is being a made a fool of. All this is just a show. Our work will never get done," said resident from Rajinder Nagar, who said he wanted to meet the CM about the illegal cancellation of a DDA plot that was alloted to him.{ :shock: Bhat??? Nat even the moonhoney is over yet.}

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/cm-ke ... ef_article
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

on cnn ibn---regarding darbar chaos AK says this is real democracy not anarchy
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

he can say whatever he wants chaos are engulfing Delhi and soon things will lead to a situation wherein mafia pulling rug under fraudstar will be considered a very welcome decision by them mango people.

By the way 1 Cr members are being taking into PAAP - Nation has lot of idiots (that is why mafia won earlier)
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

When people of Delhi take to the street denouncing pAAP the eyes of a lot of folks countrywide will open.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

summer is coming....hopefully huge power cuts as utilities go bankrupt and idle machinery rather than haemorhage money.

hopefully AK will cut the 300MW indraprastha pwr plant first - solely dedicated to the residents of lutyens zone and islanded from northern grid. let the mantris, tantris and embassies swelter under the delhi heat.

btw AK must be the only CM who rules one state and resides in another(UP).
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

comments below that jahangir article on firstpost.

raghu • an hour ago −
A bright new idea to Kejriwal/AAP to consider

Lets TTD (Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam) people to manage the crowds.

Kejriwal should build in Delhi Tirupati-Tirumala like shelters for
crowds to come on the previous day evening to wait in the queue. He can
provide employment to Tea/Coffee/snacks vendors. He can even price the
queues at different prices (suitiing aam aadmi pockets, say Rs.5, Rs.10
and Rs.25). He can even give one laddu to each applicant when he/she
comes out after metting the CM/Minister just the way they do it in
Tirumala-Tirupati :rotfl:

---
amit • 3 hours ago −
AAP has turned Delhi into an uncontrolled 18th century village. In terms of publicity gimmicks there is no difference between Arvind and Lalu.
--
Chetan Sharma • 2 hours ago −
I too went there to see the NAUTANKI out of curiosity with my wife and I tell u guys it was full paisa wasool drama but Honestly many people can get killed in this type anarchy situation of stampede.

Simply mind boggling how utter incompetent Delhi govt arrangement was !

Many many state CM hold this type janta darbar but never seen or heard utter chaos like this , I'm sorry to say but this is pure anarchy and not governance at all .

My wife was so scared and she took promise from me that now on I will never go to at any such event of Delhi govt .
---------
Nileshwar • 2 hours ago −
Is this the first "Janata Darbar" conducted by a state govt? These things are going on in many states like routine exercise, and the crowd of more than even "3000-4000" is managed properly even in a state of Bihar! People will judge the administrative capacity of this AAP govt just in this incident.
---
Ind • 44 minutes ago
This is what is known as shoot and scoot. Shoot for the camera and scoot when it comes to grievance redressal. Gr8 work...
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

SushilKumar Shinde says that he would like to see Pawar as PM. NCP clarifies that Pawar is not in the race.
The reason could be that NCP maybe drifting away from Congress and this was an attempt to bring them back
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Just like in mainstream media, where Kejriwal ka Bhoot has relegated every thing to oblivion, including the results in Rajasthan, MP and Chhattisgarh, same way this thread has pushed out all other election news!

This thread should have been about surveys, alliances, mergers, constituencies, ticket distribution, political strength of various politicians, etc. Now it is all about Hazrat Kejriwal! Pity!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/ar ... hy/1217705

kejriwal waives 10 month power bill default and theft
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

The way pAAPis are behaving is giving me disgusting feeling that INC is better than them.. yuck!