Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

member_20317
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by member_20317 »

Sagar G wrote: She didn't go rebel out of love for the country but because she got a raw deal from ST and to bring him back she did what she did. Hardly any hero material here to look for.
Hero wero angle is your injection into the thread. Well at least not mine.

But your post gives me reason to believe that Suicide can be ruled out. She was in love with her husband. At least enough for her to cat fight across the LoC. The coincidences are almost at the level sported by Kejri himself. Too many coincidence happening in Delhi.

Doctors on the forum - could you tell us something about the medication for Lupus and likely side effects?
Last edited by member_20317 on 17 Jan 2014 23:31, edited 2 times in total.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Last edited by Lilo on 17 Jan 2014 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sagar G wrote: She didn't go rebel out of love for the country but because she got a raw deal from ST and to bring him back she did what she did. Hardly any hero material here to look for.
She is definitely *NOT A HERO* and I do not think anybody is implying that either. She maybe had a potential to be one - she could have taken down ST for eg. Everybody has a potential to be a hero BTW! Maybe you just do not like the attention going to her. Which is fair.

ST getting whipped by Sunanda over MT affair was entertaining (and it also had serious implications, but entertainment is a start) and then this sudden news - indicates there was more to it than meets the eyes. The sad deja vu to me is that even after her death, ST may go scott free.

In fact, ST marries MT under "aman ki asha" programme and it will be "Aman ka Tamasha" for us now.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

mean life expectancy after diagnosis of Systemic Lupus erythematosus is usually 7-9 years but can vary depending on the severity. (There are different forms of diseases like a localized cutaneous form of lupus etc which has a different prognosis)She may have been on steroids and other immunosurpressants but there are reports that she had abdominal tuberculosis too. I am not sure we can comment on these as it seems a lot is speculation.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

ravi_g wrote:Hero wero angle is your injection into the thread. Well at least not mine.

But your post gives me reason to believe that Suicide can be ruled out. She was in love with her husband. At least enough for her to cat fight across the LoC. The coincidences are almost at the level sported by Kejri himself. Too many coincidence happening in Delhi.
Seeing the obituaries being dished out I thought WTF is this, hence the hero injection.
disha wrote:She is definitely *NOT A HERO* and I do not think anybody is implying that either. She maybe had a potential to be one - she could have taken down ST for eg. Everybody has a potential to be a hero BTW! Maybe you just do not like the attention going to her. Which is fair.

ST getting whipped by Sunanda over MT affair was entertaining (and it also had serious implications, but entertainment is a start) and then this sudden news - indicates there was more to it than meets the eyes. The sad deja vu to me is that even after her death, ST may go scott free.

In fact, ST marries MT under "aman ki asha" programme and it will be "Aman ka Tamasha" for us now.
You make it sound like I am jealous of her :lol:

The deal between SPT and ST is pretty murky and I am pretty sure it will never come out, the present goberment has enough time and resources in hand to dump evidences assuming this is a murder.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Sagar G ji,

she was very open about the plight of Kashmiri Pundits and she let it known on twitter that she was firmly rooted in Bharatiya Sanskriti. I am sure when she fell in love with Shashi Tharoor, she did not know the whole story of his exploits or his connections. So she must have been very much in a quandary between her beliefs and her patidev. Shashi Tharoor's illicit affair finally helped her to choose one side and she was going to spill much insider info. So she was eliminated.

Now question about being a hero? I don't know what one expects from her: to go and die on the LoC?

I don't think it is so easy for an Indian woman to decide between nation and her husband.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Some major CT building on teetar by PTs, all bakistani gernails kernails majors and havildars must take note ...
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

any effect on upcoming elections??
Drugs used in SLE are twp types--for pain relief , for disease suppression. Drugs in first category are paracetamol, NSAIDs and opioids. In the second category you have steriods and immuno suppressants. Among all these drugs only one of the opiods (eg oral morphine or codiene) or paracetamol can be used for poisoning, even then death by hospital supply opioids are impossible nearly and it is only street heroine can kill. Paracetamol induced poisoning is very common but most of the patients die in ICU of live and multi organ failure.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

@priyanka is Cong leader from Mumbai.
---
I think Times now interviewed Hussain Haqqani on this, I think he is in Delhi and was close friends with both Sunanada and Shashi.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

@notramcguha: Oh no!! One more submarine. After Sindhurakshak it's now Sindhughosh.

Gurulog, something is going on. Cannot verify the authenticity of this tweet yet.
BRFite

Post by anmol »

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

deleted
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

none will commit suicide on a tweet. this needs to be thoroughly investigated.
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

SaiK wrote:none will commit suicide on a tweet. this needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Many do commit suicide though after learning of a loved ones betrayal/affair. It's not impossible. People can act irrationally in such circumstances.

Either she killed herself because of the mental torture over her husbands (alleged) affair or she was killed because she knew too much. Of course perhaps the stress of it all caused her to die of natural causes.

I doubt we'll ever find out the truth.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

The AIF are using all avenues. Modi could be under even more clear and present danger. So much hinges on him.

I pray to deva, Narayana, Parameshwara to keep him safe.

Did Rajmata order Sunanda's suicide?

Pappu's speech was supposed to be the talking point today. It was lack lustre. Tharoorgate was going to over shadow the Pappu Speech at AICC. Dawood sends someone to threaten her to stay quiet. But she chooses to go to the cleaners. And then she is suicided.

May her Aatma attain Moksha.
krish.pf
BRFite

Post by krish.pf »

Sad news. May she rest in peace, and the only way she can rest in peace is if STharoor rots in prison. Corruption, shady dealings in the gulf and now this. I hope he doesn't go Scott free atleast after this.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

It is possible that if Shashi Tharoor has a hand in the death of Sunanda Pushkar, his wife, then he may have become even more amenable to blackmail pressure from ISI, to which Mehr Tarar, with whom he had an affair, seems to be affiliated to.

Shashi Tharoor seems to be a walking talking ISI asset in the halls of power.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

There was talk of hearing in January for an appeal from OP Chautala in High Court.

Any news when it is?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

swift, silent and ruthless....scary indeed how high these people can reach. this will send a chill down anyone contemplating action against the ruling elites - mafia nexus. only a total outsider like namo has a chance to take on the octopus.

may the dead lady find some peace. RIP.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

From Deccan Chronicle
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

panduranghari, Lets figure quo bono, who benefits?

I think she knew a lot about Dubai financiers, match fixers, IPL owners, Congress goons using ministerial power.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Singha wrote:swift, silent and ruthless....scary indeed how high these people can reach. this will send a chill down anyone contemplating action against the ruling elites - mafia nexus. only a total outsider like namo has a chance to take on the octopus.

may the dead lady find some peace. RIP.
Pretty similar to the way Bob Woolmer was removed in 2007.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Foreign calls, SMSes for AAP: HC asks Centre to file reply

The Delhi High Court today asked Centre to file reply on a plea seeking inquiry into alleged telephone calls and SMSes made from the US to Delhiites seeking support for Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in the assembly polls.
The plea was moved by advocate M L Sharma whose petition against the alleged foreign funding to Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is also pending before the high court.

The application said that the Kejriwal and his associates were being "fully promoted/supported by a USA group Ford Foundation since long and they are active in India in the name of non-residential Indians".

Citing a media report, the application said "from November to December 2013, during the Assembly polls, more than six ..
lakh telehphone calls billing to Rs 10 crore and 300 SMSes were made from Los Angeles to Delhi voters to support and cast vote in favour of AAP".

It said the telephone calls and SMSes were made without any permission from the Home Ministry or appropriate government authorities and are against national security, amounting to treason.

The plea also seeks to know whether foreign interference in the election process is allowed under the Indian Constitution.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

AK to sit on dharna if cops are not suspended
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

^^What nautanki is this??
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

IndraD wrote:AK to sit on dharna if cops are not suspended
It is actually obscene. Just see the kind of language these AAPtards are using all over the internet. Everytime an AAPtard opens his mouth about the Africans, I am strongly reminded of the KKK and the Stormfront thugs. The Minister, Somnath Bharti, himself said about the Africans, `They are not like you and me'. What else do you expect from the rest of this gutter trash.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/somna ... 45931.html

This is a return to Sanjay Gandhi and his youth Congress thugs. Last time, to quell this thuggery, Sanjay Gandhi had to be sent to prison. I wonder what fate awaits Crazywall.
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

Simple solution for all Delhi Aam public. They need to carry a plastic bottle with their urine sample. If and when the law minister is seen in public then they can splash him with their sample to prove they are free of drugs. A few such showers and he will see the error of his ways.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Lokpal in action:

http://www.samachar.com/Ugandans-file-p ... hagfb.html

The Constitution is being replaced with lynch mobs.
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

I posted a few days ago in the India-US thread regarding the character of Shashi Tharoor. This latest development does not surprise me in the least, and I am having a "told-you-so" moment. This man has a history of cheating on his wives to satisfy his bloated ego, and he will even stoop to having an affair with a low-class Packee. I can fully understand if his wife felt that the only way to escape from this low-down fellow was to end her life.

A conspiracy is not out of the question, but the timing of the death (just after a catfight with the 'other woman') doesn't quite match up with a carefully planned conspiracy to bump her off. Seems to me more like a pent-up frustration finally leading to suicide. Tharoor may very well be sold out to foreign interests (as I mentioned in my previous post) but I don't see the conspiracy here.

I will wait and watch. I just hope this does not lead to some kind of perverse 'sympathy wave' for Tharoor among the gullible citizens of Trivandrum. This man needs to be kicked out from the city and told never to blacken its door again.
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

RajeshA wrote:Shashi Tharoor seems to be a walking talking ISI asset in the halls of power.
He's probably just adding to the list of other foreign interests that he has been an 'asset' for.

By the way, here is Bhoora Sahib (with a polished British accent) regaling a gora with tales of "wonderful missionary schools run by Jesuits in third-world countries like India" (he happens to be referring to his own country). See around 3:10 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNQ3c5VeXI

He seems to have been groomed for treason from an early age.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Yesterday night, in Aajtak, Rahul Kanwal appeared and gave the following info:

He had done an interview with baki MT. She rejected the allegations of Sunandha and tried to portray herself as merely a fan of Shashi.

Sunandha saw this episode when it was replayed in the night at 12:00 clock and called Rahul in the night at 1:00 clock. Rahul was asleep. So, she put some tweets to Rahul. She had said that MT is a liar and is trying to wreck her marriage. She said that MT had similarly tried to lure others also like one Mr. Omar(its not clear who this Omar is, but I think people can make a guess. Remember, Sunandha hails of Kashmir and was outspoken about the rights of Kashmiri Pandiths who were persecuted in Kashmir). She claimed that MT had hacked into their personal computers(of Sunandha and Shashi. This is pretty serious allegation and its veracity should have been probed immediately).

Then, Rahul Kanwal said that Sunandha had asked Rahul Kanwal and Barkha Dutt to come to the hotel leela the next day because she wanted to give an interview where she would spill the beans. She did not want to keep quiet, but reveal the whole thing. But, the next day happened to be the annointment ceremony of the pappu(which never happened and pappu is not the PM candidate). So, they did not go to the hotel next day. Instead they went to the pappu's ceremony. Rahul Kanwal said that in the ceremony, Shashi was saying to the sea-near kongis that Sunandha was on the edge and they needed to speak to her.

----
The last time, Sunandha was seen was in the night at 3:00. According to news channels, the whole day, some of her friends were waiting in the lobby to meet her. But they were told that she was sleeping. In the night, it was revealed that she is found dead.

----
The baki is sending tweets and smses insinuating that Sunandha is mad or has committed suicide.
----
Sunandha gave a small telephonic reply to timesnow, in which she alleged that the Baki had hacked into their personal computers. When Sunandha sent an email to her husband, she got a reply from the baki. Imagine your teror, when your personal email to your husband gets leaked to the a baki.
----
Sunandha alleged that this baki was a honeytrap of ISI. She said that the baki honeytrap vigorously pursued her husband and her husband fell into it and was having an affair with her. She believed that this allowed the ISI to hack into their personal computers. She actually used the word 'stalking' and 'ISI agent' for the baki.
----
My view(Conspiracy Theory):
Now, when the husband is alleged to have been in an extra-marital affair by the wife and the wife dies in mysterious circumstances, the obvious needle of suspicion goes towards the husband and the one with whom she is been having an affair. So, the cops need to interrogate her husband and the one with whom he is allegedly having an affair.

I think that any man would know that if his wife died in mysterious circumstances after making such allegations, he would be in deep mess. So, I don't think he would be fool enough to kill her. But, now the obvious needle of suspicion is on her husband.

So, maybe her husband also didn't know that the wife will meet this fate. Maybe he just imagined that she would be somehow controlled by the higherups so that she does not go and expose all the shady deals.

At this stage, her husband is also under threat(I would say all the faces that have come out in public in this drama are under threat).
a) her husband could be implicated as the murderer or as someone responsible for her suicide. Either way, his career in public is over.
b) if he does not accept to bear this ignominy, then he may also meet the fate of Sunandha.
disha wrote:
She was not a "villain" (or vamp) either. Her sudden death changes the equations under which she lived. One feels sorry for her being trapped and life snuffed out (suicided) because of likes like ST and MT.

MT visits to India and directly going against NaMo and Godhra., ST's trips to Dubai and all the money from Dawood (was it a money laundering scheme?)., and all the talk about "Hindu Terrorism" by Shinde., Adarsh scam - things are getting ugly.

If the money trail is followed and all dots are connected., I will not be surprised that an entire CONgI(s) top leadership is involved into drugs, sex, money laundering via hawala and terrorism business.
Sunandha was also a Dhoo-Bhai based business woman. She alleged that she had taken the crimes of her husband on to herself and she would expose him for what he is. But before she could do that, she died. If she had lived for a one/two more days, she would have either tweeted the info or given an interview to one of the english news channels.

Kanwal said that Sunandha said she had lots BBM messages apart from other evidences to prove her case.

Its entirely possible that her husband never had the intention of marrying her. Maybe she was just supposed to be a benaami. But, after the 50-karod taunt of NaMo, the marriage happened because her husband wanted to make some grand-standing.

And remember the allegation by Subbu Swamy and a RaW affisar that dheshi politicians are blackmailed by the bakis(along with others) due to black money(and other dirty money) through hawala channels.

The major nodes of hawala channel seem to be Mumb, Dhoo-bhai, Kraachi, & Londonisthaan.

About drugs, dhesh is situated in between the 'golden crescent' and 'golden triangle'. There seem to be multiple entry points into the dhesh. The porous BD border and Nepal border. Punjab is facing serious drug problem, so perhaps its being flooded from the pakjab(which might be getting it from Asthan).
----
There is one interesting point:
AAP never talks about black money. They keep talking about corruption, but not black money. Even Anna sahib does not talk about black money where as Baba Ramdev focuses on black money. NaMo has already promised to bring back black money. Now and then, pappu also talks about corruption, but he never talks about black money.

----
If wives and family members of the kongis are expendable so easily(if they threaten to expose the mafia), just think how easy it is for them to expend the rest of the dhesh?

After the Ipl controversy, this guy was removed, then he was quietly inducted without fanfare. Just goes to show that most of the kongi decisions are taken to manage the public perception.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

who soosided Sunanda?

If a lady, in this world of 350 crore males and in this India of 60 crore males, cant find any honest descent male and can only find worthiness only in a corrupt Minister, then lets say --- she deserves ONLY justice and NO sympathies. Pls preserve your sympathies for some cases like 16-dec-2012 delhi bus case where victim was 100% innocent. Here the victim established relation with scammy hubby for nefarious gains, and when deal went bust, she tried to expose her hubby and hubby's boss. Yes. Sunanda knew mercky IPL secrets and many mercky secrets which would blasted not just hubby but also hubby's boss, who is re-incarnation of Ravan's sister Soorpanakha. And so for hubby, hubby's boss and other mafia, suiciding Sunanda was the only tactical option left. Anyway, I wish a dozen RIPs and all that. But then for Delhi, it was just another Friday !!! And there will be many more such Fridays.

Solution? In Greece in 800 BC, when a very powerful and wealthy person was involved in serious crime, a Jury of 500 to 1500 citizens were selected at RANDOM from whole citizenry and called to decide the case. The age-group was 35 years to 55 years. This was because such persons have pre-built nexuses with judges, IPS etc. And they can also bribe/coerce small number of Jurors. So so judges etc were kept out of the trial, and Jury selected was large in number. Now if Greece of 800 BC can have Jury Trial of 1500 Jurors, then surely India of today can have Jury Trial of 1500 Jurors. So IMO, for this Sunanda case, we should have a Jury Trial by a Jury of 1500 Jurors chosen at random from Delhi's voter list between age of 35 years and 55 years. And if majority Jury decides , then forensic expert should take narco-tests of the suspects in public. Ordinary trial by corrupt, nepotic and nexused judges will NOT lead to anything.

===

AAP's vigilantism

Vigilantism is terrible for nation. But it is cash crop for a political group. After all, pls do recall that it was VHP's vigilante actions in mar-2002 that brought landslide victory to NaMo in dec-2002 Gujarat assembly elections. If VHP had gone by "rule of law" and only filed PILs, then IMO NaMo would NOT have been a PM candidate today. One can bash AAP's vigilantism as much as one wants. But IMO bashing vigilatism doesnt reduce votes in short run. Solution is to print law-drafts giverning IPS, prosecution, judiciary etc which reduce vigilantism. Which law-drafts? OST.

===

reducing demand for vigilanteism

Disha,

The recommendations from corrupt, nepotic and nexused Supreme judges on police board are all hogwash. That system will only bring IPS under elitemen's command (be videshi elitemen or desi elitemen). And thats why SCjs have recommended this system. The best option for us IMO is to copy US-methods, which are also in synch with vedic principle of "Prajadheen Raajaa"

===

On allegations of anti-RM-elements that I make OST posts:

Admins,

If my post is OST, then pls notes than there have been 10s of OST posts in this thread in past few days. Equal-equal.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 18 Jan 2014 08:33, edited 2 times in total.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Tharoor's wife metioned ipl crimes. its a possibility she was finished off before she let out any more.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

On a lighter note:
Rahul Kanwal ‏@rahulkanwal 14h
Somebody flicked @digvijaya_28 shoes at AICC meet. Was walking around in white socks. Amusing sight.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

sunnyP wrote:

Many do commit suicide though after learning of a loved ones betrayal/affair. It's not impossible. People can act irrationally in such circumstances.

Either she killed herself because of the mental torture over her husbands (alleged) affair or she was killed because she knew too much. Of course perhaps the stress of it all caused her to die of natural causes.

I doubt we'll ever find out the truth.
It is her third marriage and probably she has gone through enough in her life and couldn't take it this time. She confronted and probably a swift bump-off occurred.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

if it wasnt suicide , if this is what happens to a wife of such a high profile person, imagine what an aam admi like me would get
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

you dont move in such circles!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
IndraD wrote:AK to sit on dharna if cops are not suspended
what the hell is India going through.