gun factory entrance you fill find mujlim onree shops ranging
from suitting shirting to shoe shine all have mujlim clients onree
meaning tis not new, wait for modi and his policy of appeasement to none
and oh! for that vote for NaMo

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

you have to give full marks to the two abrahamic faiths for coalescing and controlling their flock, protecting their interests and making sure everyone is aligned behind some core issues. nothing wrong in that. but less centralized faiths like buddhists and hindus will run in problems when facing expantionist agenda because their no central agenda or core GHQ to direct the defence of the ramparts against things like commercially or ideologically driven conversions.
just today I could see the contrast on a short trip in van
- in airport road murugeshpalya there is a church literally named "reapers for jesus chirst" with the slogan "7 days without fellowship makes one weak. sunday x am - y pm" 8)
- in a very basic godown type structure next to belladur lake huge crowd had gathered for friday prayers - rich n poor all flocking to be on time for the service. i could people ranging from tradesmen to car driving ITvity elites all filing in, some having parked their cars in congested bylanes upto a km away. and its a very basic ordinary place of worship not even any history behind it.
- the couple of temples I saw on the way were deserted. no shops or faithful , not even any priests to be seen around.

Aditya_V wrote:
Kati wrote:Didi will not touch any front with a 20 ft pole that has the left parties in it.
Also, Anna always needs a hand-towel to propagate his political views. Didi now comes handy after Kejri ran away.
Didnt they both vote for UPA-1 no confidence motion. Can either of them vote for NDA govt in a no confidence motion.

All these are lies, Communists and third front are Congress B teams who support them when the need arises and to deny opposition space in certain states to BJP.

Thats the beauty of INC, they may not know how to govern or clue how to develop a nation, but know how to play politics
It is interesting how certain parties, vote banks etc line up to deny ruling position or even opposition space to BJP by either voting for Con race at opportune moments or vote against BJP. This should be studied in detailed and also historic perspective to find effects in the biggest democracy for cost/benefit.

Supratik wrote:Nahi bhai where is the uncertainty. ABP group is powerful or it thinks its powerful but that it is in collusion with Americans is a little far-fetched at least I have not seen "evidence" of that. Their stance on many non-political issues is nationalistic. They have been critics of the left sometimes openly other times not-so-openly and they don't like the BJP.

I already said that the data from 1981-2001 suggests infiltration and I have interacted with people from the border areas who corroborate infiltration and change in demographics. I will wait for the 2011 data to see how things stand now. However, I hope you will agree that part of the problem is the one-child policy adopted by Bengali Hindu families. The UPA has deliberately not finished the border fencing so that they get more voters. I hope if Modi comes to power he "seals" (and by seal I mean really seal the border), check issuance of visas (it should be totally based on reciprocity i.e. if Bdesh gives 5 we give 5 as nearly 1.2 million visitors have disappeared after entering India in the last 20 yrs) and deport illegals from Assam (absolutely necessary to dislodge INC from Assam while we have to cautious in WB and calibrate our response to the situation of minorities in Bdesh plus education specially of women in the Muslims of WB).
Just my personal thoughts, though OT,

All Bengali Muslims all over India should be disenfranchised until each can prove that their family has continuously been in India after 1947, and if they can prove then their full-citizenship and voting rights can be fully reinstated.

RajeshA wrote: Just my personal thoughts, though OT,

All Bengali Muslims all over India should be disenfranchised until each can prove that their family has continuously been in India after 1947, and if they can prove then their full-citizenship and voting rights can be fully reinstated.

You cannot do it like that unless you want to create a ruckus. The "seculars" are going to run all over the place with their dhotis in a twist and the Bengali "antels" (intellectuals) are going to lead protest marches all over the place. You need to first create an immigration authority with policing powers and then conduct raids on "illegal immigrants" and "silently" deport them. Those who claim religious persecution can apply to the relevant authorities and wait their turn. This is why it is so important to create proper laws and authorities.

Singha wrote:you have to give full marks to the two abrahamic faiths for coalescing and controlling their flock, protecting their interests and making sure everyone is aligned behind some core issues. nothing wrong in that. but less centralized faiths like buddhists and hindus will run in problems when facing expantionist agenda because their no central agenda or core GHQ to direct the defence of the ramparts against things like commercially or ideologically driven conversions.
- in airport road murugeshpalya there is a church literally named "reapers for jesus chirst" with the slogan "7 days without fellowship makes one weak. sunday x am - y pm" 8)
- in a very basic godown type structure next to belladur lake huge crowd had gathered for friday prayers - rich n poor all flocking to be on time for the service. i could people ranging from tradesmen to car driving ITvity elites all filing in, some having parked their cars in congested bylanes upto a km away. and its a very basic ordinary place of worship not even any history behind it.
- the couple of temples I saw on the way were deserted. no shops or faithful , not even any priests to be seen around.
^^Basically we're phucked. We as in we Yindoos. We've had a long run 5k odd yrs. How many other faiths can claim that much time on earth? So yes, maybe our time has run its course. Between the 2 - Ejs and IJs, I prefer atheism. Possible only within an EJ setup, so RoL shall be moi refuge when the deluge comes. Also, no messy (and barbaric) halal-ing animals and all. Can also enjoy pork chops, besides. Oh, and booze. Yup, my vte is o RoL over RoP anyday. That is, if we gotta pick a camp someday...

Kati wrote:Some ground realities in Bengal:

minorities constitute about 30% of the population, and 35% of the registered voters. Hence Didi is
playing the pro-minority card blindly - obviously disregarding all the minority hooliganism against
majority members that is going on in rural Bengal. (I just heard that the latest census figures have
indicated that the WB population has now about 34% minorities, and the center is trying to suppress
that info,
and it is alleged that the figures are watered down to appease the minorities on one hand,
and not to cause any anxiety among the majority members on the other hand). The muscle power that TMC now enjoys in Bengal today is primarily a minority force who were with the left till two years ago. A 10% of the minority's 35% vote bank shift to the other side can topple Didi's applecart. Didi wouldn't have enjoyed the minority community's support. But two factors came handy .
Kati,

It will be useful if complete information is given.

You are right that Sonia Gandhi has suppressed census-2011 numbers. But please also do report the FACT that BJP-leaders have supported Sonia Gandhi's decision to suppress the numbers. The numbers could have been out in jun-2011 or latest by dec-2011. But Sonia suppressed the numbers and all BJP leaders including NaMo, Arun Shourie etc etc have agreed to support Sonia's decision.

My point is "nation needs to know" both the FACTS that --- Sonia suppressed this information and BJP-leaders agreed with this nefarious suppression of information.

Hari Seldon wrote:
Singha wrote:you have to give full marks to the two abrahamic faiths for coalescing and controlling their flock, protecting their interests and making sure everyone is aligned behind some core issues. nothing wrong in that. but less centralized faiths like buddhists and hindus will run in problems when facing expantionist agenda because their no central agenda or core GHQ to direct the defence of the ramparts against things like commercially or ideologically driven conversions.
^^Basically we're phucked. We as in we Yindoos. We've had a long run 5k odd yrs. How many other faiths can claim that much time on earth? So yes, maybe our time has run its course. Between the 2 - Ejs and IJs, I prefer atheism. Possible only within an EJ setup, so RoL shall be moi refuge when the deluge comes. Also, no messy (and barbaric) halal-ing animals and all. Can also enjoy pork chops, besides. Oh, and booze. Yup, my vte is o RoL over RoP anyday. That is, if we gotta pick a camp someday...
My job involves going through a lot of data, mostly lists of people. You have to see it to believe the number of Christians and Muslims on the lists. I was specially surprised by the sheer number of Christians in the lists. Far far greater than their reported proportion, both of the faiths.

Rahul Mehta wrote:You are right that Sonia Gandhi has suppressed census-2011 numbers. But please also do report the FACT that BJP-leaders have supported Sonia Gandhi's decision to suppress the numbers. The numbers could have been out in jun-2011 or latest by dec-2011. But Sonia suppressed the numbers and all BJP leaders including NaMo, Arun Shourie etc etc have agreed to support Sonia's decision.

My point is "nation needs to know" both the FACTS that --- Sonia suppressed this information and BJP-leaders agreed with this nefarious suppression of information.

Actually I've pointed out the reasons why it may have been the right decision to do so! But then you ignore, and keep repeating the same accusations!

I will put my money on 20-22% being the Muslim proportion, if not more. Don't know about Christians but I have it on authority from an official involved in the last census drive that Muslims under report heavily. Hindus are definitely less than 70%, hence the decision to not release the census figures. Wonder why BJP does not want to raise this up. I have no doubt that the numbers will rattle a lot of Hindus into voting for NaMo. We only consolidate in the face of clear & imminent danger.

Supratik wrote:

You cannot do it like that unless you want to create a ruckus. The "seculars" are going to run all over the place with their dhotis in a twist and the Bengali "antels" (intellectuals) are going to lead protest marches all over the place. You need to first create an immigration authority with policing powers and then conduct raids on "illegal immigrants" and "silently" deport them. Those who claim religious persecution can apply to the relevant authorities and wait their turn. This is why it is so important to create proper laws and authorities.
The Partition itself allows many laws. Even today there are citizenship laws where Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are treated differently.

Bengal and Northeast are ripe for Saffron.

What needs to happen is that all that is happening on the ground but not being reported on TV and in print needs to come out. Today one does not necessarily need a Muzaffarnagar for a polarization. It suffices if the media change their policy on silencing all the anti-Hindu activity going on. Let all the anti-Hindu activities of Islamics, happening anywhere in India, be broadcasted across India, or at least around West Bengal and Northeast - openly.

One would see how Hindus would coalesce and vote Hindutva, and be ready to throw out Bangladeshis, by force if necessary.

Chandragupta wrote:We only consolidate in the face of clear & imminent danger.
Not even then.
kapilrdave

Post by kapilrdave »

I bet people of India (read Hindus) will support this move wholeheartedly and unanimously. Desh is not that much yuppified as yet to not to know true color of islam. In any case, when pak and BD are so much muslim centric, why can't we worry for Hindus? Just because a bunch of morons declared India as a 'secular' state? Yes there will be tension for a while if govt does this but we have to get through that phase somehow for the good future. And all this while BJP will get 70% votes across the nation. No mango abdul buys sickular koolaid. It's just that they don't have the clear enough choice against a clear enough issue so they keep voting for non-parties with non-issues. It will also help creating a REAL Hindu votebank and plant the culture for "Hindu Appeasement". If we don't do that soon enough, even that option will not be available for us. If BJP doesn't do this, I will wait for a 'Hindu Militant' version of Sir Kejriwal. Rahul Mehta, are you listening??

PS: I'm aware of the probability of this happening. So no dose of 'reality-check' please :(( .

In the event of NDA not getting a clear majority, or BJP not getting enough alliance, there is a chance invitation to form govt will go to con + turd front which they will happiily grab to keep secular forces away. How realistic is this scenario?

Hari Seldon sahab-

dharmo rakshati rakshitah

Dont forget. Another line -

Dheeraj Dharam Mitra Aru Nari
Apad Kaal Parikhiye chari

Swaraj, who was at her witty best, drew applause from members as she mentioned that parliamentary affairs minister Kamal Nath tried "shararat (mischief)" ways, while Sushilkumar Shinde displayed "sharafat (decency)".

Besides, she said UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi's gracefulness and the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's gentleness helped in conduct of the 15th Lok Sabha.

While Swaraj appreciated the "nayay priyata (judicious)" approach of Advani, the BJP patriarch was seen with moist eyes and trying hard to control his tear

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 801606.cms

whose side SS is on??
vivek.rao

Post by vivek.rao »

She needs to be kicked out of BJP ASAP. If Modi and RSS doesn't get it, they are doomed.

sniff sniff...almost sounds as if D3 will resign their comission and join the congis formally anytime.
brings sentimental tears to my eyes it does.

this is way more than B-team bhaichara, more like A- team.
vivek.rao

Post by vivek.rao »

In Kashmir’s separatist red zone, BJP gets support from former stone-pelters
: It was a chilly afternoon on January 10 when a group of young boys known only as stone-pelters and protestors from North Kashmir's Old-Town Baramulla, sat cross-legged in the carved wood and varnished hall of Dak Bungalow, Baramulla.
Restless boys with ambivalent faces, all from the much-feared Old Town area, giving a patient hearing to Ravinder Raina, the Jammu and Kashmir president of the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the BJP's youth wing.
Days after Raina addressed a crowed of nearly eighty boys who locals identify as the usual suspects participating in any violent protest against the government, it emerged that the BJP had managed to bring into its fold more than 70 youngsters from the area of Baramulla town where even police have failed to establish an outpost for nearly a decade. It may not be a substantial number, Raina says, but no political party, not even the regional ones, can claim to have more than 50 workers from Old Town. "I won't call them stone pelters: these are young boys, unemployed and restless, cheated by successive governments in Kashmir. They have been wronged by the system, and in future we will fight their cases," Raina told Firstpost.
Even the BJP's Yuva Morcha drive to get youngsters from here into its cadre took dozens of anxious meetings. Long persuasion by BJP leaders included many nightlong sessions about the party's plank of economic development for the state, and a helping hand for those "wronged by the system.
Muneer Ahmad (name changed), 22, says he indulged in stone pelting once and the police registered a case against him, as he was caught on camera throwing stones. He went to all the political parties but no one came to his rescue. "When the party leaders told me they will fight for us, I joined the party. It is not just about the case but about their efforts -- at least they came to meet us, no one else did," he says.
BJYM State Vice-President Ashiq Hussain Dar who has been working to bring Kashmiri youth into the party fold says it is not the coming elections that led them to join, but the sense of oneness the boys get when a state president of a national party meets them many times. "No political leader, not even an MLA, has meet them before us. Are they not part of us? Are they not Indians," Ashiq asks. BJP has never fielded a candidate in Baramulla. Even if it does, these handful of workers might not ensure a seat. But imagine if the BJP manages to get 50 votes in Old Town where, in the last two elections, not more than a hundred votes have been cas
muraliravi

Post by muraliravi »

Abp nielsen feb survey

Bjp gains 1% vote and 5 seats compared to jan in UP taking tally to 40 seats.

Bjp loses 3% vote and 3 seats compared to jan in bihar although being largest party with 21 seats

Nitish gains 3% vote and 3 seats improves tally to 9.

I am surprised about bihar

muraliravi wrote:I am surprised about bihar
I heard caste politics is on the rise in Bihar!

I think the momentum is being lost in UP, Bihar.
muraliravi

Post by muraliravi »

Supratik wrote:I think the momentum is being lost in UP, Bihar.
Well, in UP they are clearly going up.

within margin of error!!
And Modi has done no meeting in Bihar

The Momentum is definitely broken in cyberspace - First Kejriwal resigning and then Telengana.

I notice that media has started hyping Nitish in Bihar, Mulayam in UP. Recent bogus news regarding longest Wifi in World in Bihar (of 20 km) was regarding this. This is in line with poll survey where BJP is likely to make maximum gain. There is concerted effort to inflict maximum damage to Modi from multiple front including Kejriwal. On top jaychand like Sushma. I am a bit worried. Modi (&we ) should be ready for plan B as well.
I wish Gen Singh, K Bedi, S Hegde helped Modi around to neutralize AAP factor and make some gains in NCR

All the attacks on Modi that we've seen coming are done. Kejri-dramawal, Telengana, Sushma's backstabbing. From now on, the attacks will be the ones we haven't seen coming - except for the standard fare of "he-said-she-said."

Modi seems to have been careful not to peak too early. He's saved his ammunition until the known attacks have passed, which I think is a wise strategy. The unknown attacks will have to be taken as and when they come - unless Modi knows something we all don't (which is very likely). But all in all, this is the right time for Modi to start ramping up again. V. Raje and her investigations on Vadra are one front. Star campaigners against Dramawal, a couple of mega-rallies. Let's see what you've got, Modi-ji.

Why haven't elections been announced yet? Is there a shocker there that we haven't seen coming?
muraliravi

Post by muraliravi »

IndraD wrote:I notice that media has started hyping Nitish in Bihar, Mulayam in UP. Recent bogus news regarding longest Wifi in World in Bihar (of 20 km) was regarding this. This is in line with poll survey where BJP is likely to make maximum gain. There is concerted effort to inflict maximum damage to Modi from multiple front including Kejriwal. On top jaychand like Sushma. I am a bit worried. Modi (&we ) should be ready for plan B as well.
I wish Gen Singh, K Bedi, S Hegde helped Modi around to neutralize AAP factor and make some gains in NCR
Propaganda will not hep nitish or mulayam. Outside their states of bihar and up, no one will vote for them. In thei states, voters can see and they vote on ground realities. So any amt of media game for these 2 zeroes amounts to zero onlee

IndraD wrote:I notice that media has started hyping Nitish in Bihar, Mulayam in UP. Recent bogus news regarding longest Wifi in World in Bihar (of 20 km) was regarding this. This is in line with poll survey where BJP is likely to make maximum gain. There is concerted effort to inflict maximum damage to Modi from multiple front including Kejriwal. On top jaychand like Sushma. I am a bit worried. Modi (&we ) should be ready for plan B as well.
muraliravi wrote: Propaganda will not hep nitish or mulayam. Outside their states of bihar and up, no one will vote for them. In thei states, voters can see and they vote on ground realities. So any amt of media game for these 2 zeroes amounts to zero onlee
True. However, one thing if the surveys are rigged helps the party hoppers. For example, it can create a confusion to an OBC person who plans to jump to Modi bandwagon. But we think everyone does their own calculations.

RajeshA: Just my personal thoughts, though OT,

kapilrdave : I bet people of India (read Hindus) will support this move wholeheartedly and unanimously. Desh is not that much yuppified as yet to not to know true color of islam. In any case, when pak and BD are so much muslim centric, why can't we worry for Hindus? Just because a bunch of morons declared India as a 'secular' state? Yes there will be tension for a while if govt does this but we have to get through that phase somehow for the good future. And all this while BJP will get 70% votes across the nation. No mango abdul buys sickular koolaid. It's just that they don't have the clear enough choice against a clear enough issue so they keep voting for non-parties with non-issues. It will also help creating a REAL Hindu votebank and plant the culture for "Hindu Appeasement". If we don't do that soon enough, even that option will not be available for us. If BJP doesn't do this, I will wait for a 'Hindu Militant' version of Sir Kejriwal.

Rahul Mehta, are you listening??

PS: I'm aware of the probability of this happening. So no dose of 'reality-check' please :(( .
Yes , I am listening :)

If there is a need to do what RajeshA says, then I would say "lets do it 10 times". But IMO there is NO need to do so. I always welcome confrontations, but lets never have confrontation more than that is needed. The law-drafts I have proposed in chap-32 and chap-33 of http://rahulmehta.com/301.htm are sufficient to expel over 95% Bangladeshi infiltration from India including WB, Asam within 6 months !!! And the law-drafts I have proposed in chap-5 (see section-5.12 , clause-4.9) will reduce population growth across all Indians. And then a law-draft I have proposed which will impose prison sentence on a general category with more than 3 kids, dalit more than 4 kids and tribal more than 5 kids. We can achieve whatever we need without ever bringing words that denote religion in our speech and writings. And thats what we first learn FIRST from USA. Do you ever see American politicians using word "christian"?

=======

Asam and West Bengal are in sorry state . And what is worse is that barely 2% of people in rest of India know about it. How come the information didnt spread from 2% aka nationalists to the remaining 98%? Because these 2% decided NOT to give newspaper advt to inform the remaining 98% about the problem. And instead, these 2% decided to follow tall leaders like mices had followed the pied piper of Hamlyn. And the leaders used all the cash the got from their following into plots, gold, shares etc and didnt spend a penny in newspaper advt.

Now solution I propose is that the nationalists should DIRECTLY give advt in newspapers. eg here is one advt I have on Bangladeshi problem in Gujarat Samachar on 12-jan-2012 Ahmedabad edition front page and same advt also came in Gujarat Samachar on 14-jan-2012 Ahmedabad edition last page - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 0082736922 . If more nationalist bypass the tall leaders and DIRECTLY give such newspaper advt , then the problem will get solved. Left to tall leaders, they will also delay in the name of timing, strategy, getting positions, getting numbers etc etc.

=====

Power of paid-media and CIA-owned facebook is amazing. I see NaMo getting blame for what BJP did in Loksabha on Telengana bill !! Poor NaMo and poor BJP had zero options and zero maneuvering room on Telengana issue. They didt start the fire, and they didnt have even a bucket full of water to reduce it. And yet, they are getting some blame for the mess !!!

Thats the power of paid-media and CIA-owned Facebook. Now CIA has bought WhatsApp and so power of CIA in India's social media further increased.

Nationalists will pay dearly for not creating a natuonalist media in India

muraliravi wrote:Abp nielsen feb survey

Bjp gains 1% vote and 5 seats compared to jan in UP taking tally to 40 seats.

Bjp loses 3% vote and 3 seats compared to jan in bihar although being largest party with 21 seats

Nitish gains 3% vote and 3 seats improves tally to 9.

I am surprised about bihar
Please! Saar!, do not lose any sleep over this, In Bihar, Nitish and Lalo and Cong are losing ground fast
as fast as farts evaporates, notice the drama of Bihar bandh in March for ishpayshul status, the plan was Nitish
do some dharna and bandh and Congress agrees to the status just before EC announces dates and the model code of conduct
comes into effect, what Nitish can do Bihar BJP can do better, they have called Bihar bandh on 28 of Feb. now if Nitish lathi charges
BJP his March bandh will be moot, no? and BJP will play the victim expect at least few tankers of tears, in UP except western UPs 14 seats rest are in green zone for BJP as per data 21 hours ago.

Well one data point. Usually politicians (state level ones) are the first to realise the head wind and jump. I hope nothing bad is happening, but last week Tara kant Jha, a veteran BJP leader quit BJP to join JD(U). Now we have 3% drop!! Related??
subhamoy.das

Post by subhamoy.das »

momentum needs to be picked up again. I am sure NAMO knows when to go for the kill. I think when the 400cr ad vlitzkirg starts NAMO will come out guns blazing.

in UP except western UPs 14 seats rest are in green zone for BJP as per data 21 hours ago.
That means BJP is winning those seats ?

Candidate selection is very very very critical here sir. Amit Shah needs to do a very good job now because there is lot of deadwood around.

@ anmolji that means bjp has 80% and above chances of a win.
these data are collected mohalla by mohalla unlike earlier
when it would be from the neta mushy

@fanne saar,
Tara Kant jha wasn't going to get tikit, so he proposed his nephew then his cowjinn brother
when all was shot down he did the usual took a hike.
saadhak

Post by saadhak »

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2014/ ... pdates.htm
12:17 General V K Singh to join the BJP soon: From a correspondent in Delhi: Former army chief General V K Singh is expected to join the BJP soon.

The Congress is not too happy about this development, as Singh reportedly has evidence to prove that the political leadership of the UPA, especially the PMO, was weak during his tenure.

The PM was not only weak but he was a darbok (a coward), believes Singh.

To prevent the General from joining the saffron party, the Military Intelligence has reportedly started to circulate documents, stories and photographs to show that Singh was instigating a coup.

No question of hung Parliament after LS poll: Advani
“There has never been such a good atmosphere in favour of the BJP. There has never been such a bad situation for the Congress, one of the prominent political party in the fray. BJP will get the maximum score this time, which will be the highest ever in the history of the party,” he said.
Ashok Sarraff

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

Congress paid media continuing its dirty abominable tricks! Just because Mata Amritanandmayi blessed NaMo, they have "unearthed" some wrong-doing in her ashram. Please search for the below article on Indian Express if interested (not linking to avoid giving it undue publicity). "Secular" religious orgs remain 400% clean as usual.

"Allegations against Mata Amritanandamayi's ashram serious: Pinarayi Vijayan" -- Indian Express

fanne wrote:Well one data point. Usually politicians (state level ones) are the first to realise the head wind and jump. I hope nothing bad is happening, but last week Tara kant Jha, a veteran BJP leader quit BJP to join JD(U). Now we have 3% drop!! Related??
saar, may be it is other way around. Jha may have realized that he might be denied a ticket this time, and hence jumping the ship for a greener pasture. More over, it is better to get rid off those "leaders" who do not have firm commitments to the party. (however, it goes both ways though.)