Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by SwamyG »

Okay, I throw in my towel. I give up and join the people with wishes. I do not care for change of city names or building temples, river linking can wait or be stopped (it is not a good idea across India). I still value sauchalya over devalaya.

Apart from the essential - growth of economy, progress for ALL, opportunities for people, I wish Indian education is revamped. Indian economics, psychology, medicine, politics, literature, mathematics, warfare, education, logic, philosophy etc are give national importance and taught with more vigor. Text books should be revised to include adequate representations from all parts of India. Indians practically know nothing about each other's history through text books, it is all self taught and learned from travel and each other. A few popular kings is all that gets taught. And knowing the minerals and resources of Jharkhand or Maharashtra adds not much human value, rather people should know about those regions history, culture and people.

While separate universities could be created for this! I prefer these get inculcated into mainstream education and school levels. Social engineering in stilling pride, and not ego based on past laurels, coupled with hope for the future is what makes a strong country face challenges.

So I will watch for the Education ministry.
Last edited by SwamyG on 26 Feb 2014 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

SwamyG wrote:Okay, I throw in my towel. I give up and join the people with wishes. I do not care for change of city names or building temples, river linking can wait or be stopped (it is not a good idea across India). I still value sauchalya over devalaya.
:rotfl: :rotfl: and IED laid...
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Atri wrote:India's capital should be Ujjain..
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 9#p1599289
SwamyG wrote:
subhamoy.das wrote:I would say that once NAMO forms the govt, he should teach the delhi billies some lesson. How about making Magadh the capital and leave the delhi billies to at the mercy of PAAP?
I think Nagpur would be a good choice of capital. Geographically equi-distant to all corners of the country. Or build a new capital in Madhya Pradesh.
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

SwamyG wrote:
subhamoy.das wrote:I would say that once NAMO forms the govt, he should teach the delhi billies some lesson. How about making Magadh the capital and leave the delhi billies to at the mercy of PAAP?
I think Nagpur would be a good choice of capital. Geographically equi-distant to all corners of the country. Or build a new capital in Madhya Pradesh.
[/quote]

My take on Indraprashta : Build City in Haryana.... toward Rotak. Shift beuraracy towards new city. Parliament and President etc can remain In Delhi. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohtak ... Between Rohtak and Delhi ; city somewhere for Govt-Outsourcing Smart city with survelliance camera etc... :p

What is reason of saying so
(1) Can Bring [ Bribe ] HOODA to NDA fold. He is better than any other. may be Khoisa ( canot spell him name ) is OK. Dewi lal sons are not good. HOODA is facing heat like Dixshit. HOODA needs exit point.
Remove Vadhra deals otherwise He can give Namo Atleast in development run for money. Gurgoan deals -some good some bad . Some were made by HOME minister -- who later was caught in girls death. Otherwise HOODA is good.
He ( Gurgoan )and Pawar ( Pune ) can ONLY claim building ALL of the city by himself.

Geographically , Haryana is capable of becoming RURAL-URBAN... if this is done... Next Gujarat.

HE CAN DELIVER.

(2) Shifting Administrative side of Delhi to near Rotak will clean the whole Delhi area of WHO_KNOWS_WHOM ... Clean separation. Will go big way to save Delhi from Delhi Elites. D4 possible because of Culture. If culture goes D4 becomes useless :p

BIG BLOW TO Lutheran Delhi is needed but it should be doable. Hit where it hurts.

(3) Make it Doable. Also shifting beuracracy ( Call it near sourcing of delhi ) will help Dixshit join NDA too. Dixshit is not that bad as compared to Paswan. She can be rehabilitated in NDA.

Helps Delhi to become State.... Dishit and Hooda can play nice stories.... Khurana like people are missing for delhi.

Chand
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

@Hari Seldon

I had made list of Making India District-by-District. Small 200+ Plans for main districts. I used to write a lot on Orkut. But Orkut blocked me and deleted my profile. Yes I am bit RM-lite. :p

How each can be guild of its own. Based on what specialization they can have. yes I started with Gujarat districts. Also Gujarat District Comminers are approachable.

I had gone for fact finding for Narmada dam. Local Officials drew me in Police jeep around ; justifying why Narmada is good. We went to villages etc.

Idea was based on Saurashtra. Each King was giving Incentive for 1 or 2 trade or products and city flourished ..... 100 small kingdoms never fought .. Main reason for peace. :) Economic interests were orthogonal and not colliding.
member_28173
BRFite

How to get Muslims vote for Namo.... What divide works

Post by member_28173 »

I will start with small story .... People ask us Jains which sect are you... -- Mostly it is irrelevant - Digamber, Swethambar. etc
More appropriate division is Gujarati Jain, Marwadi Jain etc.

Reason being Temple are managed by whom - where is local community. How local leader advocate growth... It is Minority story, Unless you are very big in numbers , sects do not matter. People make larger community in locality.

Same way --- NaMo Should not go with Shia Sunni divide... then big Maula's come into picture which will in no way support.

Say Bhopali Muslims are good. Appreciate their Nationalist Begums. How they were not fighting. Say We appreciate Muslim Kings as much Hindu Kings who were peaceful, Nationalist.. Muslim Kings OK , Islamic RULE not OK. Note : Even with Hindu Leaders we have more Saudi Influence... We have nationalist Muslim like Abdul kalam azad as predident. Make that distinction.

NOTE :: Somehow Area around Madhya Pradesh has history of good begums. and Muslim females --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chand_Bibi and one more .... Complement with Jhansi...

Separate Females Voter from Male Voter.

I will try to get Gujarati Muslims, Bhopali Muslims , Tamil Muslims on my side and help them prosper.

My conspiracy theory for Bhopal Gas tradegy was likely sabotage. Many Bhopal Muslims died too --- DID anyone make Noise.... It was attempt to create revolt in them. Or atleast PUNISH them by conspirators for not side with ROP gundas.

Anyone can guide me on simple statitics Ratio of Muslim and ROP gundas. I might say BHOPAL is least radicalized. Prove me wrong

http://twocircles.net/2012jun26/muslim_ ... adesh.html READ HEART BURN wink.....

No we need to creative right incentive for non-radicalized Muslims.. I would want Shivraj Singh Chovan be Innovative..

How about Renovating Begums Mahel on govt fund in Name-of-Culture :p
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

My take on Indraprashta : Build City in Haryana.... toward Rotak. Shift beuraracy towards new city. Parliament and President etc can remain In Delhi. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohtak ... Between Rohtak and Delhi ; city somewhere for Govt-Outsourcing Smart city with survelliance camera etc... :p

http://www.ptinews.com/news/4445961_-Co ... odi--.html -- Is my hit list share with BJP.
HOODA is amendable , My take :p
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

chandturakhia ji,

albeit your posts would get more eyeballs here, this is a fast-running thread, and these valuable suggestions of yours would get burried under tons of posts.

Either cross-post elsewhere in appropriate thread or use a different appropriate thread exclusively for your ideas.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^+1
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

I am sure DLF and haryana congress will gladly build ourselves a swank new capital ;)
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

@RajeshA :

I want 1 expectation -- "Make India District by District" Most Non-controversial , Most local , Most apolitical. I have to gather my 200+ from orkut...

Modula Operandi of Making Post
===================
(1) Check District People -- List of good people born. Think what made them good. Good people first solve local challenges. Are these challenges solved OR left Half way and everyone went with their life. In a way : Good People atleast should have IDENTIFIED the problem CORRECT. Solution they may not have found --- we can continue from there.

(2) Check Can District SPECILISED in Something. Can Policy support it. Local Administrators NEED recognition.

(3) Check Demographics --- Can that district be ROLE MODEL for atleast ONE COMMUNITY.... ( Will say How My Wardham State welcomes all JAINS in Surendranagar and Made it prosperous http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadhvan )

People of TRIBE Like to Live together. GHettozition is WRONG WORD. How Jains found Home in Wardham state is RIGHT APPROACH.

(4) Can They specialize in ONE TRADE . Can Trade body creation be done. How incentive should be given.

(5) My Idea of Urbanisation ( Actually RURAL URBAN ) --- We just took british cities Bombay , culcutta , Chennai delhi .... People appreciate OLD british stuff.
We Never supported INDIAN Made CITIES... :( and then why we complain british influence.

How about Asking CITIES --- WHAT did you produce for INDIA in last 1000 years and based on that Centre will fund it... It shows City's culture to produce good people societies. Compete on Creating NATIONALIST leaders...

Points for PEOPLE BORN in City who worked for INDIA etc. Make them LOCAL HEROS. Works. Gandhi Nehru Bose or Namo cannot be Ideal for all are different.

LOCAL ISSUES. LOCAL LEADERS. LOCAL INNOVATIONS.

Chand
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

chandturakhia wrote: Gujarat Never HAD an Army Role in Indian Army.
Wrong. Check out the Rajput and the Mahar Regiments. Several folks from Saurashtra/N. Guj. end up in those regiments. You will also find Guj. "brahmins, rajputs, vaishyas and kshudras" in the IA from Gujarat state and also you will find "Hindus, Muslims, X-tians, Parsis, Jains" from Guj. in IA and also you will find Maharashtra born Guj. domiciled (and thus 3rd/4th Gen. Guj.) in IA.*

So saying Gujarat "never had" an army role., is a big cop out. Request you to do some homework.
I am for Gujarat Regiment..... We have not faught wars but cannot let Fighting-spirit die :)
An official state based regiment is something you are asking for because you do not know. For the bolded part, you are completely wrong and made a statement out of ignorance. Please do not sully the contributions of people just because *you* do not know.

*While travelling Diu, my driver and my guide (muslim gujju and portugeese descent x-tian gujju) hit off well. Reason it turned out, both had their brothers in the IA. I did not probe further, but whatever capacity they were in, they were contributing!
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

disha wrote:
chandturakhia wrote: Gujarat Never HAD an Army Role in Indian Army.
Wrong. Check out the Rajput and the Mahar Regiments. Several folks from Saurashtra/N. Guj. end up in those regiments.

Maybe. Sorry. But I still believe we-need-economic-intelligence team. Can Saurashtra make one. I am for Durbari Regiment.

This Regiment Encourages all Ancient Warior types into Army. Unformately Our Secular Govt has Made them all these tribes as SC. Shame on Indian Govt. Ancient fighter class are never encouraged in Army.. We still have british-type army. Can this help Indianizing it.

Why NO ONE ASK why we have So Many SC tribe ? Are they really SC ? Or they have fallen bad times. Help them to think positive about themselves. Yes I know Gujju Dalits are in Army. One such guy got maryt in Kargil. BJP made him such a big local hero - news came in Economist . I was in Malaysia..
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Chandturakhia, Your suggestions are well intentioned but do not belong in this thread.
Thanks,
ramana
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Indians Want Political Change

Modi Viewed More Favorably than Gandhi

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/02/26/ind ... al-change/

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

chandturakhia ji,

it is not "SC Tribes". It is "Scheduled Tribes". "Scheduled Castes" are something else. "Scheduled Tribes" need not be considered as "historically untouchables".
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

This guy should be watched. Reminds of Muslim Prince offered shelter by Ramraya of Vijayanagar.

kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Book Link

Here is the snapshot of the page that you can find in page 124 of the link. Here you can see, not only Salman Khurshid is getting sadistic satisfaction, but he is spilling the beans that Govt in 1984 completely turned blind and in fact abetted the Sikh massacres.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

http://zeenews.india.com/news/bihar/nar ... 14256.html

NaMO faces terror threat ahead of Bihar rally
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Salman Khurshid calls Modi impotent
http://www.niticentral.com/2014/02/26/w ... 93806.html
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

IndraD wrote:Salman Khurshid calls Modi impotent
Can's say about Salman Khurshid's potency but if it is there it must be independent of his back bone for he has none. A worm has more backbone!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

IndraD wrote:Salman Khurshid calls Modi impotent
Coming from someone who steals from handicapped people!!!!
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

This should have been done by 1950 itself.

Aurangabad should be re-named to its original name of Khadi or one of the Maratha Generals.
Allahabad always had two names (Prayag-allahabad) thus its need to be changed in all signs.
Ahmadabad should be renamed to Karnavati or some Gujarati Hero.
Secundarabad should be renamed to its original name of Ulwul or some Andhara Hero.
Hyderabad to Bhagnagar or some Andhara Hero.
Ghaziabad to Kot Kuljam (founded by Samundar Gupta during Aswamedha yagya).

and so forth!!!
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

SBajwa wrote:This should have been done by 1950 itself.

Aurangabad should be re-named to its original name of Khadi or one of the Maratha Generals.
Allahabad always had two names (Prayag-allahabad) thus its need to be changed in all signs.
Ahmadabad should be renamed to Karnavati or some Gujarati Hero.
Secundarabad should be renamed to its original name of Ulwul or some Andhara Hero.
Hyderabad to Bhagnagar or some Andhara Hero.
Ghaziabad to Kot Kuljam (founded by Samundar Gupta during Aswamedha yagya).

and so forth!!!
If you want to go this route, the list is endless. Dilli itself is a mughal name, change that first. Any city name in india that ends with "..bad" is a mughal name. moradabad, faridabad.... . Then u have ghazipur, muzzafarpur, etc.. all the towns which end in "...ganj" are also mullah names. I mean we can go this route, but i dont see such things happening anytime soon. But if we can get our ncert books re-written and set right, we can a young generation after 10 years that is no more yuppie. At that stage, they themselves will be asking for these changes.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

muraliravi wrote:
If you want to go this route, the list is endless. Dilli itself is a mughal name, change that first. Any city name in india that ends with "..bad" is a mughal name. moradabad, faridabad.... . Then u have ghazipur, muzzafarpur, etc.. all the towns which end in "...ganj" are also mullah names. I mean we can go this route, but i dont see such things happening anytime soon. But if we can get our ncert books re-written and set right, we can a young generation after 10 years that is no more yuppie. At that stage, they themselves will be asking for these changes.
Dilli is supposed to have come from Raja Dhillu who ruled there a long time ago. Another theory is that it comes from 'Dehli' which means threshold (to Bharat). Delhi by itself is not insulting. I already sugested Indraprastha. :) What better name than that.

Change all the XYZ-abads! But I realize that this is not day 1 thing, it should be on the long term roadmap to reclaim Hindu pride.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Can we please get this thread back on track ? First the tangent about Gujarat regiments, and now the BRF favorite of renaming places and things. If renaming won elections, every one of those places would have been renamed long ago. Please let it go and get this thread back on topic.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

OT

muraliravi, are you sure about ganj ? could you enlighten me about the origin/etymology ? because I thought it was a sanskrit word (pronounced gawn-jo) meaning village.

(apologies to Suraj, started writing this before your post. plz reply in distorted history thread muraliravi ji)
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Two news and a CT - Modi faces threat in Mujaffarnagar and Salman Khurshid calls him impotent. Is he queering the pitch for Modi, so he shows mardangi and attends Mujaffarpur and maybe Con and Salman knows that their paid agent will go the needful with Nikamma willing?
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Looking at the PEW results and Modi wave still gathering power and steam. 59% in South (TN, Karn and AP) > West (Guj, Maha, Chattisgrh) would have BJP go alone all over and only post elections gather necessary allies. If true, we can expect BJP to gather 280+ seats on own steam.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

SwamyG wrote:
Atri wrote:India's capital should be Ujjain..

Again - Original India encompassed territories in the west and east no longer part of India. From that point, Delhi is the ideal seat of power. It is also aspirational if you get my drift
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

God knows what pew did there. They have Chatisgargh in the West? Manipulation?
BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

Not really.. As a company, for sales and administration purposes, we treat CG as a western state as well, due to its proximity to Vidarbha.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Self deleted
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Today is the 12th anniversary of the gruesome Godhra train burning - the S6 coach of sabarmati express - locked from outside by jihadies led by a Cong corporator (Prime accused haji Bilal is court convicted but has fled to safety in pakistan) and burnt. Innocent pilgrims returning from Ayodhya- men, women and children...

I still remember where I was and what I was doing when I first heard the news. Was in Mumbai then. There was a hush everywhere as the whole city seemed to be waiting with bated breath for the reaction to come. Sena had putup posters that called out jihadi culpability without mincing words...

NM was still new to govt then, was preoccupied with the Bhuj quake relief ops.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

^^^^
NaMo had just won the rajkot-II byelections 4 days earleir and was celebrating the victory albiet with a reduced margins -- this was keshubhai patel citadel. In fact Keshubhai and his ministers had become extremely unpopular due to Bhuj earthqyake releif efforts. During the campaign many of bjp folks did not support NaMo.

IIRC some comments made by NaMo when congis said - he was an outsider imposed by Delhi(NDA ruling then).
He retorted back- what about sonia from italy imposed on India to devastating effect -and many others.

Then congis was on ascendancy but NaMo broke the back of these congis and also his detractors in BJP over time.
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

gandharva wrote:This guy should be watched. Reminds of Muslim Prince offered shelter by Ramraya of Vijayanagar.

Whom do you mean by this guy :p
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

chandturakhia wrote:
gandharva wrote:This guy should be watched. Reminds of Muslim Prince offered shelter by Ramraya of Vijayanagar.

Whom do you mean by this guy :p
VG
apoorv
BRFite

Post by apoorv »

If any Gandhi Nehru becomes top leader of BJP, I will stop voting for it. Dynasty is a major reason for my opposition to congress.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Hii_India ‏@Hii_India 9h

Did Mr Khurshid sent his wife to Mr Modi to prove that MODI is impotent ? : BJP leader Mr Pandey (Bihar)
brilliant answer. khurshit wondering whether he opened his mouth the wrong side.