Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

niran
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by niran »

kapilrdave wrote:niran babu,

MMJ form Gandhinagar? There is no other seat I can think of in GJ. But for that red lord has to go somewhere else. My guess (or rather a wish) is that in that case he will not contest and wait for his turn to smell mughal garden.
mere speculation Saar, just for fun onree, pliss to be waiting for 24 hours onree, NaMo is known to have a knack of achieving
unthinkable just wait for 24 hours saar, and we shall have around 300 pages of dissing and cussing contestant for sure.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

MMJ form Gandhinagar? There is no other seat I can think of in GJ. But for that red lord has to go somewhere else. My guess (or rather a wish) is that in that case he will not contest and wait for his turn to smell mughal garden.
Did not the sangh wrote 9 names on a paper and say, "these people WILL NOT contest LS elections?".. :D thats what I know.. remains to be seen how this is tackled.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Atri wrote:

Did not the sangh wrote 9 names on a paper and say, "these people WILL NOT contest LS elections?".. :D thats what I know.. remains to be seen how this is tackled.
Does this list includes LohPurush (86+) ?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

gandharva wrote:
Did not the sangh write 9 names on a paper and say, "these people WILL NOT contest LS elections?".. :D thats what I know.. remains to be seen how this is tackled.
Does this list includes LohPurush (86+) ?
the awaaj of my aatma says, it also includes MMJ. but one must learn from MKG and never put complete trust on atma ki awaj on affairs of the world. :P
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

my aatma doesn't agree. MMJ is sangh's darling.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Anna refuses to attend Mamta's rally in Delhi due to thin attendance , hardly 1000 people acc to zee news
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Wasn't there noose a few days ago that this K Baitha character - MP with the largest # of criminal cases against him - was joining lotus? And the concomitant sanctimony that got sprayed around as a result? Well, good news is that he's not joining lotus after all. whew.

Mrityunjoy Kumar Jha ‏@Mrityunjoykjha 3m
Ind MP from Palamu, Kameshwar Baitha, joins Mamta's TMC..he has 46 criminal cases against him including attempt to murder & murder
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

This Ram Kripal Yadav (RKY) guy looks complete opportunist, why sudden flurry of people who has abused Modi in past into BJP? I want to know how NaMo feels about this, going by pics of RKY touching feet of rajnath, he comes across as spineless opportunist, I mean he must be elder to Rajnath, no self respect!
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

The Tejaswini Sriramesh who defeated Nidde Gowda oops, Deve Gowda in 2004 elections has joined BJP. In 2004, she even created a teary scene in Parliament and begged Sonia to be PM. She is even rumored to be in the camp of Congress strongmen DK Shivakumar.

I am really puzzled her entry into BJP. Probably, Vokkaliga camp in Congress might ditch KA Congress once it is proven that Congress is not a political force after 2014 results. I think Congress will split into many groups and probably this Tejaswini move seems to be some sort of hedging. But BJP needs to be careful of Trojans.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ That seems to be a big news since she was the right hand of DKS, himself a powerful figure in INC K'taka unit!
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

^^^Local Kannada news channels were running stories of an aborted sting op on DKS. DK's henchmen caughtthe reporters and beat them up badly while the police as usual were drinnking chai on the sidelines.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

IndraD wrote:This Ram Kripal Yadav (RKY) guy looks complete opportunist, why sudden flurry of people who has abused Modi in past into BJP? I want to know how NaMo feels about this, going by pics of RKY touching feet of rajnath, he comes across as spineless opportunist, I mean he must be elder to Rajnath, no self respect!
This is something NaMo gladly acknowledges, that in politics one need never think it's over. NaMo knows that politics for most Indian politicians is a family business and he doesn't really condemn it. He speaks against it only when an opposition party revolves only around that.

NaMo is fine with this. NaMo wanted to take over the leadership of Yaduvansh and Ram Kripal Yadav's entry into BJP provides him with a reach deep into RJD territory.

For NaMo it is the capture of an aircraft carrier of the enemy! The aircraft carrier may have been pounding you till now, but from now on it is an asset.

This will hit Lalu hard, and I would say it would reduce Lalu's support among Yadav's to possibly less than 50%. And a leader who cannot get the support of the whole tribe, ceases to be a leader after a while.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

^^ ok, but bjp should keep an eye on them
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

IndraD wrote:^^ ok, but bjp should keep an eye on them
Of course, the ship can be booby-trapped!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

With flop rally of Mamta-Anna, can we conclude Turd front bubble has burst? Mamta shouted ''ekla chalo'' when Anna didn't arrive.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Not many pics from Mamata Rally and attendance!

I think Mamata would now have a new found respect for NaMo who got 2 lakh Bengalis to attend his rally. Regional bosses sometimes forget they are only regional bosses.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

btw what is mamta doing in dilli? Is she or does she field TMC candidates in dilli?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

^^ she called gujarat leader communal, Bengal is in grip of jihaids and mullahs, no one can deny their importance in local elections there
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 894809.cms?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

kapilrdave wrote:btw what is mamta doing in dilli? Is she or does she field TMC candidates in dilli?
Anna gave her lolly pop of turd front and dreams of PM job through turd front, grossly underestimating ground realities and how irrelevant Anna has become
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

IndraD wrote:Anna gave her lolly pop of turd front and dreams of PM job through turd front, grossly underestimating ground realities and how irrelevant Anna has become
I think it was the other way around. Anna is desperately looking for straws to clutch. He is still in denial that the mobilisation that came with the 'Anshan' in Delhi was managed by AK. The fact that the Mumbai anshan turned out to be a damp squib is when it perhaps dawned on him that he has been played. But he still wants to make sure.

So he wrote to everyone. What he wrote in his letter or plea, no one knows. MB responded. She could have thought she will be able to rally crowds in Delhi on the back of Anna. Did not happen. Now you will see her sidelining Anna and the poor old man will just have to lump it and go back to Ralegaon. I feel sorry for him - an old man who was going about his business in a remote village where everyone listened to him...dragged to the city and its politics by a crafty, evil snake...now going back within nothing to show.

Which leads me to think...what if Ford Foundation did not fund AK. What if the slimy, good-for-nothing actually conned Ford Foundation to fund him...making all kind of tall promises. :rotfl:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

After this bungle-up nobody would be touching Anna with a barge-pole. Anna becomes totally irrelevant. Nobody can trust him.

Anna is not a mass leader. He is just a morality mascot. If mascots become unreliable, then leaders stop renting them!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

RajeshA wrote:After this bungle-up nobody would be touching Anna with a barge-pole. Anna becomes totally irrelevant. Nobody can trust him.

Anna is not a mass leader. He is just a morality mascot. If mascots become unreliable, then leaders stop renting them!
That's good and we don't need useless Gandhians (good or bad) as their policies are irrelevant to this era.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

vic wrote:BJP club that wants to restrict BJP to 160 is out in open.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 634362.cms
She maybe rite or wrong, but dont trust madhu kishwar
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Not just this Khujliwal, it seems his mentor Anna is also an attention wh0re. Deserted Mamta today because of the thin crowds. It seems all these self styled 'Gandhians' want is media & public attention and want to be on top of their private moral high ground, public jaaye bhaad me.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Mamata's Rally at Ramlila Grounds

Funny is that the organizers really ordered so many seats! Wonderful organization!
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

that is not even 50 I heard there were 300
no wonder Shre Anna Hazary picked his ganna folded his dhoti
and ran away. pity, had thought didi and Anna would have been a cute pair. No?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Chandragupta wrote:Not just this Khujliwal, it seems his mentor Anna is also an attention wh0re. Deserted Mamta today because of the thin crowds. It seems all these self styled 'Gandhians' want is media & public attention and want to be on top of their private moral high ground, public jaaye bhaad me.
he has always been so.. in MH, hardly anyone pays attention towards him for past 10 years. many skeletons in his cupboard too, ppl here know.. He is one reason why MH was saved from AAP and IAC crap. Else conditions were ripe and Shivsena-BJP in complete tatters.
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

muraliravi wrote: She maybe rite or wrong, but dont trust madhu kishwar
Ahh - another one after my own heart. I never posted this feeling I have long had, but I am glad I am not the only one to think Madhu-mausi should not be trusted. She is a leftist, long term Lootyens insider, for a very long time she was part of the anti-NaMo club, and suddenly she becomes more NaMo than NaMo? Convenient, ca?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Delhi crowd for Anna and AK was brought in by RSS and BR bhakats. Without them even AK can't now get more than few thousands to listen to his qawwali and mujra show.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

And she is still a supporter of islamists.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Surjit Bhalla gets carried away by optimism in this IE piece here... definitely not for the complacent...

http://indianexpress.com/article/opinio ... i-wave/99/

Excellent table with seat predictions culled from the various opinion polls in there.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

This is a disaster for didi and will definitely effect her in Bengal. How useful is a politician if she has proved to be a nobody in Delhi?
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

nageshks wrote:
muraliravi wrote: She maybe rite or wrong, but dont trust madhu kishwar
Ahh - another one after my own heart. I never posted this feeling I have long had, but I am glad I am not the only one to think Madhu-mausi should not be trusted. She is a leftist, long term Lootyens insider, for a very long time she was part of the anti-NaMo club, and suddenly she becomes more NaMo than NaMo? Convenient, ca?
Exactly Sir, The core Namo team know this very well and thats why they dont feed her. She is trying her best to warm up to the jingos by putting out news against D4 et al and thinking that this will fetch her favors with core Hindu BJP cadre and supporters.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

If Mamata Didi could not gather 272 people for her rally, how is she going to collect 272 MPs in Lok Sabha to become PM!

And if she is not becoming a PM, then she ought to say beforehand, who is she is going to support for PM! And if she is doing neither, how can West Bengal people give her their vote, as they themselves don't know how the vote is going to be used! What is the use of electing an MP who would not partake in any govt. formation!
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

I think beside NaMo's seat, which by the way, he would easily win, the most important seat in this election is Bangalore South where Ananth Kumar of BJP is fighting against Nandan Nilekani of Congress.

Nandan Nilekani may be a man even more beholden or sold out to the West, than people have suspected Dr. Manmohan Singh to be!

Most of the Congress faces in Indian Cabinet that we see, would be gone after 2014 elections, at least from Lok Sabha. They dynasty would be looking for an easy exit. Sonia Gandhi does not have the energy or health to look after Congress any more, and Rahul Gandhi after the elections would have zero respect from Congress men! So one can't expect him to hold Congress together when it is in opposition under his control nor can one expect him to lead Congress into an election win after 2014.

So the leadership of the Congress is going to fall in the hands of the "respectable" Nandan Nilekani.

So it is absolutely vital for NaMo to finish off this danger before it really takes form. Ananth Kumar must win!
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

:oops:
Last edited by johneeG on 12 Mar 2014 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Madhu kishwar has apparently censured modi for taking jibes at himself.... /sarc off.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Didi says it was not her rally she is only an invitee in Anna's rally! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

muraliravi wrote: Exactly Sir, The core Namo team know this very well and thats why they dont feed her. She is trying her best to warm up to the jingos by putting out news against D4 et al and thinking that this will fetch her favors with core Hindu BJP cadre and supporters.
MuraliRavi-ji,
Agree with you that she is trying to warm up to jingos. What I can't understand is why. She is Lootyens insider. She hates RSS (for 20+ years now). She hated NaMo until 2012 at least. Manushi was publishing anti-NaMo articles for a very very long time. She has never demonstrated any love for Hinduism. Why is she suddenly pro-Modi? What changed? Lootyens does not function on patriotism, or ideology - it is all about personal gain. Patriotism, ideology, thinking of country is all for middle class people, and Hindu afficionados, who personally stand to benefit very little from NaMo's accession, but are concerned for the country. So - what is that Lootyens insider doing, taking sides with Hindutva-vadis? What does she stand to gain by NaMo's victory? That is what worries me, and I have no answer to it.