AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Muppalla »

ramana wrote:Just an empty braggart who sold out to Congress and wants people to believe him now? If he had any honor he would have done all that before the AP division. He was not made CM of the rump state and is playing behind the scenes drama. Cant even come out!
ShyamSP wrote:Konidela family made probably to the tune of 1000+ crores due to working with Congress and setting up PRP and selling it and causing all bad consequences in AP. They including his B-I-L are in it for the money. Setting up Pawan Kalyan in new party as alternative to Chiru in Kongress is part of the shell game to earn more money through political-corruption.
Don't forget today. This is another AAP with similar name Jana (aam aadmi) Sena (Party). Where this will finally go and what exactly it got to do is a story very difficult to predict especially when Modi has risen to level of no return.

ShyamSP garu, you know very well, every event of AP is related to rise of TDP. Here is another such event. Media, Jagan, real-creation of Telangana are just not sufficient yet. The problem is not solved with the creation. There are several circles of defenses. If INC is not there it tried using proxies. The proxies are also seen as insufficient. That is where is JanaSena comes into picture. All the rowdy types, Naxal front benchers are the ones who are movers and shakers of this Pawan Kalyan venture.

I would not underestimate.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

RajeshA wrote:
TDP seals tie-up with BJP: Times of India
HYDERABAD: The seat sharing alliance between the BJP and TDP has been finalised and an official announcement is expected early next week. According to sources privy to the development, the BJP will contest 8 of the 17 Lok Sabha seats in Telangana and 4-5 of the 25 Parliamentary seats in Seemandhra. The TDP will contest from the remaining seats.

For the assembly, the TDP is to give the right-wing party 15 of the 175 seats in Seemandhra and 25 of the 119 seats in Telangana.
That is very generous offer for BJP to take it. Cutting down INC-TRS in T to single digit should be goal. Most likely they may get Mahabubnagar/Nagar Kurnool, Secundarabad, Medak, Nizamabad, Karimnagar. In Seemandhra, they may get Nellore/Ongole, Tirupati/Kadapa, Araku, Kakinada
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

After Congress KCR fooling BJP ?
All fears about TRS and KCR have come true.The mercurial Telangana leader has shown to congress that he should not be taken for granted. KCR who had even dumped TDP combine in 2009 has now begun to show same colors to the Congress. After using the Congress to push Telangana, TRS chief is busy dilly dallying with Sonia Gandhi men and avioding them .

In a latest development, TRS is likely to hit hard on Congress head, by looking towards a possible alliance with BJP. TRS was mum over merging with Congress before state bifurcation and later the Chief KCR declared that no merger at any cost with congress . How and why should I give away hard earned Telangana to congress on a platter he said.

Be it confidence or a formality, AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh reached Hyderabad to a three day visit to select party candidates for Lok sabha and state assembly. Now even after 24 hours of Congress points man Digvijay Singh camping in Hyderabad the TRS maverick is keeping his cool and opened dialogue with the BJP,whom he had shrugged off in the Telangana process. Obviously the sharing of booty ,distribution of total number of seats for assembly and parliament has led differences between TRS and Congress .

Negotiations and discussions ended abruptly as Congress refused to give in to TRS demand for more and more as it wanted to form government in Telangana state. Worry Time for Congress began as TRS started fresh dialogue with BJP as an insurance against Congress. After all TRS leaders are justifying their tilt towards BJP as gesture Sushma Swaraj help for T bill passage in Parliament . But it is clear that on the flip side, TRS needs support from BJP for Telangana development, if the NDA comes to power at Center .
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Muppalla wrote:
ramana wrote:Just an empty braggart who sold out to Congress and wants people to believe him now? If he had any honor he would have done all that before the AP division. He was not made CM of the rump state and is playing behind the scenes drama. Cant even come out!
ShyamSP wrote:Konidela family made probably to the tune of 1000+ crores due to working with Congress and setting up PRP and selling it and causing all bad consequences in AP. They including his B-I-L are in it for the money. Setting up Pawan Kalyan in new party as alternative to Chiru in Kongress is part of the shell game to earn more money through political-corruption.
Don't forget today. This is another AAP with similar name Jana (aam aadmi) Sena (Party). Where this will finally go and what exactly it got to do is a story very difficult to predict especially when Modi has risen to level of no return.

ShyamSP garu, you know very well, every event of AP is related to rise of TDP. Here is another such event. Media, Jagan, real-creation of Telangana are just not sufficient yet. The problem is not solved with the creation. There are several circles of defenses. If INC is not there it tried using proxies. The proxies are also seen as insufficient. That is where is JanaSena comes into picture. All the rowdy types, Naxal front benchers are the ones who are movers and shakers of this Pawan Kalyan venture.

I would not underestimate.
Everything from Congress is sinister and caste slicing-and-dicing for political advantage after region slicing-and-dicing.

In T, INC, MIM, and TRS are against TDP. INC selection of PCC-president is BC to cut BC-advantage for TDP and chief campaigner Damodar Narasimha, SC-Madiga, which is also TDP votebank.

In Seemandhra, INC, YSRC, JSP are against TDP. INC selected Raguveera Reddy, a Yadav, which is TDP votebank and chief campaigner Chiranjeevi to stem Kapu migration to TDP.

Everyone is stacked by Congress against TDP for 2014 so only people can rescue the state by rejecting Congress and its proxies.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Here is the gist of yesterday's Pawan Kalyan's speech. Its a snapshot taken from eenadu.net

Rough translation
- Our hearts were bleeding due to way the state was divided.
- I will fight so that Congress will not get even one seat.
- If you hurt Telugu's "Atma gourva" I will not stay mute.
- We cannot accept if you spoil national integrity.
- We will skin off, if you play politics that divides people.
- Ready to join hands with any party other than Congress.
- Pawan has declared a new party called "Jana Sena" (People's Army).
- From start to end, he have punch dialogues.
- Huge no of fans and venue was overflowing.
- Telugu hearts are bleeding.
- Had division occurred 5 years back, many mothers would have not lost their sons.
- The situation occurred, because some netas went to Delhi with folding hands.
- The humiliation meted out to PVNR is still continuing on Telugu people.
- If you hurt our "Atma gourva" we will not spare even Sonia Gandhi.
- Pawan is noncommittal on electoral fighting is still hinging at "Jana Sena" launch.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 8#p1606128

The congi minsiter who joined tdp is related to my friend . he has also logged in after i told him many moons ago about brf. also busy with work family and kid like moi. :mrgreen:

KKR and his family also known to him thru another relation. KKR wife is close to his mom and aunt.

he did tell me before it became news that some ferment is happening within his own large family. many are/were congi supporters now shifting to non congis. many are bitten by NaMo wave. But hitched to TDP as it is a major force here.
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

I wouldn't trust PK or anyone related to Chiranjeevi. This is a false bogey to garner anti-congress votes. PK has a lot of pull among women, traditionally those who would in todays situation pull for Modi.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I am surprised with the predictions about the Jagan win. Whom ever I have spoken with are saying TDP will have a strong chance in coastal and Rayalaseema regions and even in Telangana the TDP is not a washout.

In any event Telugu people are paying a price for supporting mafia and bring and keeping it in power at Delhi for 10 years. Black Karma. If don't wake up and vote for TDP now they will pay further price. My worry is about Jagan coming into power and EJ anti nationals having a strong base in AP.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

Narayana Rao wrote:I am surprised with the predictions about the Jagan win. Whom ever I have spoken with are saying TDP will have a strong chance in coastal and Rayalaseema regions and even in Telangana the TDP is not a washout.

In any event Telugu people are paying a price for supporting mafia and bring and keeping it in power at Delhi for 10 years. Black Karma. If don't wake up and vote for TDP now they will pay further price. My worry is about Jagan coming into power and EJ anti nationals having a strong base in AP.
Narayana Rao garu, what is black karma? Who voted to TDP in 1984 when Rajiv Gandhi got 440 seats with 41 seats from AP? BJP got 2 seats in entire India.

Who voted YSR, when TDP aligned with KCR in 2009? Would u be still voting to TDP, if AP was divided under the chief Ministership of CBN? If you dont know the history, please learn it.

There was a nationwide wave of congress in 2009. CBN is no saint, BJP is also no saint saviour of United Andhra Pradesh. NM did zilch, when CWC took the decision in July, and in August when he came to Hyderabad, He said 'Jai Telangana, Jai Seemandhra ' even before the state was split.

The AP people will never vote for BJP, as BJP does not have any leader, including NM. Also it is already known to wise AP people that if NM becomes PM, it will lead to blood-bath pan India. They have already resigned to the fact that Congress will support 3rd front and after 3-4 years it will come back to power.They have to choose the lesser evil. They have already decided. Wait for another month, you will appreciate the power of people. Till then
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

RajeshA wrote: TDP seals tie-up with BJP: Times of India
HYDERABAD: The seat sharing alliance between the BJP and TDP has been finalised and an official announcement is expected early next week. According to sources privy to the development, the BJP will contest 8 of the 17 Lok Sabha seats in Telangana and 4-5 of the 25 Parliamentary seats in Seemandhra. The TDP will contest from the remaining seats.
Offering 4-5 seats to BJP in SA looks very foolish. It only makes the job of YSRCP easier.

Even me (a past BJP voter and contributor) will not vote for BJP this time for their role in splitting the state. My vote being in Hyd, my options will be extremely limited:
- can't even consider: Cong, YSRCP, TRS, MIM
- can't vote for BJP due to their stupid/greedy approach to T issue
- that leaves: TDP, CPI, CPM to consider. If TDP is not in the fray, the only option for me will be NOTA.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Get over T and think of the nation. That's what brought you in here. Lack of thinking by AP people. Now blame BJP for your stupidity.

You elected YSR twice and CON in center twice. Where were your collective brains?

If you can't move on, you deserve the gutter you were in.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

a_bharat wrote:
RajeshA wrote: TDP seals tie-up with BJP: Times of India
Offering 4-5 seats to BJP in SA looks very foolish. It only makes the job of YSRCP easier.

Even me (a past BJP voter and contributor) will not vote for BJP this time for their role in splitting the state. My vote being in Hyd, my options will be extremely limited:
- can't even consider: Cong, YSRCP, TRS, MIM
- can't vote for BJP due to their stupid/greedy approach to T issue
- that leaves: TDP, CPI, CPM to consider. If TDP is not in the fray, the only option for me will be NOTA.
This will keep you ina rut if you continue to think like that.Funny blaming BJP when it has been done by a Congress Government and practically think of the nation. For what it matters even Rayalseema may claim a further division.

Personally I think no state should contribute more than 10 seats to the Lok Sabha tp prevent local satraps hijacking national interests.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

prasannasimha wrote: This will keep you ina rut if you continue to think like that.Funny blaming BJP when it has been done by a Congress Government and practically think of the nation. For what it matters even Rayalseema may claim a further division.

Personally I think no state should contribute more than 10 seats to the Lok Sabha tp prevent local satraps hijacking national interests.
Well, you are entitled to your grand opinions, but your condescension is unwarranted.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

a_bharat wrote:
prasannasimha wrote: This will keep you ina rut if you continue to think like that.Funny blaming BJP when it has been done by a Congress Government and practically think of the nation. For what it matters even Rayalseema may claim a further division.

Well, you are entitled to your grand opinions, but your condescension is unwarranted.
Condescension :rotfl:
The fact remains that it will keep the states and nation in a rut if we don't think of furthering India like it or not.That is not condescension - that is a fact. problem is when we start thinking in only parochialistic terms rather than as a nation. It doesn't help when one cuts a foot to spite ones face.
Clearly this issue is upsetting you so much so I think it is best not to continue this thread/conversation when one is angry.
Last edited by member_28108 on 15 Mar 2014 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

vivek.rao wrote:Get over T and think of the nation. That's what brought you in here. Lack of thinking by AP people. Now blame BJP for your stupidity.

You elected YSR twice and CON in center twice. Where were your collective brains?

If you can't move on, you deserve the gutter you were in.
Buzz off.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

a_bharat wrote:

Bharat garu, this is called cognitive dissonance. Those who thinkNM is the o nly saviour of our country refuse to aee anything against him. They are deluded. They will redicule entire Telugu population, who have saved India. PVNR literally saved India. They say he is not elected by Telugus. When 80% of IT folks were Telugu, who emigrated to US and were remitting Dollars back to India, when India was having precarious situation on foreign exchange reserves, they say it is not Telugus, but Kannada visionaries such as Narayana Murthy who saved India. When YV Reddy uses his brilliance to avoid India gettingsucked into 2008 economic crisis, nobody credits him but Manmohan Sigh gets 2nd Term.

U see the problem with Telugus is that, they dont want any credit for their dharmic duties. Thee
Y are nishkama karmulu. That is being seen as our weakness.We are stupid people only, in their eyes.

Cognitive Dissonance.

If we dont listen to them and vote for TDP, we are stupid.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Melodramas here once in a while and good entertainment anyway. :)

The real news today is in Telangana today. KCR himself called off either merger or even alliance. So the probable alliances are as follows.

(1) TRS+MIM Vs INC Vs TDP(+BJP?) {This is the most probable}
(2) TRS Vs INC+MIM Vs TDP(+BJP?)
(3) TRS(+BJP?) Vs INC+MIM Vs TDP
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

TKiran wrote:
The AP people will never vote for BJP, as BJP does not have any leader, including NM. Also it is already known to wise AP people that if NM becomes PM, it will lead to blood-bath pan India. They have already resigned to the fact that Congress will support 3rd front and after 3-4 years it will come back to power.They have to choose the lesser evil. They have already decided. Wait for another month, you will appreciate the power of people. Till then

is there anything else that the "wise AP people" would like to tell the rest of us unwise chu**yas in Telangana and India?

shades of "South TN" syndrome here.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

devesh wrote:
TKiran wrote:

is there anything else that the "wise AP people" would like to tell the rest of us unwise chu**yas in Telangana and India?

shades of "South TN" syndrome here.
+1.
I'm as wronged a kosta-ite - bhimavaram bullodu - as the next guy here but some of the sublime wisdom I'm seeing round here these days is embarassing, frankly...
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

What is the bloodbath that is talked about here in case of NaMo coming to power?

Isn't it related to same causes that put the India in a mess with 3 or 4 insurgences in different states - which PVNR smashed at the same time and got India out of insurgences. There is no loss of respect for these giants surely, and people have expressed it well too.

So why blame NaMo/BJP for any bloodbath to follow when obviously no Indians would want less than the best for any other .. there is perhaps more needed to be done and still more.

Notice how con race succumbing to church dictates directly or EJs running in power corridors seem to ruffle no feathers for pseudo seculars. It just means that we have been sold a lemon and back stabbed, and I am not talking about Telugus at all, just pointing out issues that are coming out clearly.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

prasannasimha wrote:
National interests are different from regional interests? One could argue that if there are no local leaders, then the national policy will be divorced from the grassroots and the interests of the people. Local leaders represent regional aspirations and interests.

And local/regional leaders have been one of the first people to come out against the kongis. It is this diversity and chaos which seems to save the dhesh from complete enslavement because there is always some churning. The only way a power can rule the country is by co-opting atleast some sections. It is not possible to rule dhesh only by force or fraud. And those sections that are antagonized will form some kind of a political front to confront. Its never advisable to have a complete monopoly(or even duopoly) in any field(including politics). Competition is good, specially for the consumer(i.e. voter).
TKiran wrote: The AP people will never vote for BJP, as BJP does not have any leader, including NM. Also it is already known to wise AP people that if NM becomes PM, it will lead to blood-bath pan India.
Why, how, where and what kind of bloodbath is there going to be if NaMo comes to power?
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

Local interests if truly nation bearing will be relevant and will coincide across different states and this voice can be heard.The disparity arises when representation from a big state can disproportionately influence influence outcome.That is what can harm (and is harming the country).Thus churning will occur and this will happen even if the states are smaller.The voice of the people will be more representative.
Prasanna
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

prasannasimha wrote:Local interests if truly nation bearing will be relevant and will coincide across different states and this voice can be heard.The disparity arises when representation from a big state can disproportionately influence influence outcome.That is what can harm (and is harming the country).Thus churning will occur and this will happen even if the states are smaller.The voice of the people will be more representative.
Prasanna
One could turn around and say that if the national leaders or parties enjoyed people's confidence then local/community leaders would automatically become irrelevant. If the national leaders or parties are unable to gain the confidence of the people, then its their failure. Simple. Blaming the competition is just laziness. Trying to split states to cut down competition is simply an attempt to gain monopoly by unethical methods.

Country is big enough for any national leader or party to ignore interests of many regions, communities and sections until they start working against those national leaders/party. Local leaders/community leaders represent this fight back. There are always phases of centralization and decentralization in a large country. When too much decentralization happens, there is push for centralization and vice versa. Too much of either is bad, IMHO.

What are the cons of centralizaton?
If there are only national leader with only 2/3 national parties, and they wrong or make mistakes for whatever reason, then the whole country will be doomed. If there are only 2/3 national parties and just 1/2 dozen 'national leaders', they can form a cozy nexus to perpetuate the power and to hide their incompetency or corruption. As I said, competition is always good for the consumer because it gives them more choice and keeps all the competitors on toes.

What are the cons of decentralization?
Too much confusion, infighting and possible anarchy leading to policy limbo.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

vishvak wrote:What is the bloodbath that is talked about here in case of NaMo coming to power?

Isn't it related to same causes that put the India in a mess with 3 or 4 insurgences in different states - which PVNR smashed at the same time and got India out of insurgences. There is no loss of respect for these giants surely, and people have expressed it well too.

So why blame NaMo/BJP for any bloodbath to follow when obviously no Indians would want less than the best for any other .. there is perhaps more needed to be done and still more.

Notice how con race succumbing to church dictates directly or EJs running in power corridors seem to ruffle no feathers for pseudo seculars. It just means that we have been sold a lemon and back stabbed, and I am not talking about Telugus at all, just pointing out issues that are coming out clearly.

The problem is there are enough indications of external interference into indian political faultlines people of other states are not realizing. There has been one leader NM everyone is betting on . He has enemies within BJP, and he hasn't shown to really tackle them. How can u bet on one person whose team members are no good. Peoplw of AP have already sub-consciously realized that NaMo needs time to bring his house in order. They are going to vote for the Third Front which is what congress wants. They are going to watch NaMo if he is able to put his house in order for the next 2-4 years, in which time there will be total chaos in the country for sure. It would be as beneficial to BJP as it would be for Congress. If Na Mo shows his mettle during this period by getting his house in order, then there will be nationwide sweep for BJP and Congress would beburied to books of History.

If it doesn't happen, then congress would come back to power, pappu would become PM and gets married. India would be peaceful country again.

Regarding EJisation, it is inevitable. Look at South Korea or Japan. No buddhists, totally EJised. If India has to be Hindu, then each family should have 4-5 kids. Then only it is possible to remain Hindu. There are no Brahmins in AP who study puranas, all have nuclear families, they don't even pray in their houses, all that culture isost due to small family nuclear family structure. People dont even care to which Religion one belongs to. If Na Mo has to bring India to Dharmic Culture the he has to fundamentally enunciate his policies as to how he is going to bring India back, to its lost culture. He did not do anything about it in Gujarat for all these years. When Baba Ramdwv is saying Swdeshi, baba is getting ridiculed.

Well i can go on and on and on on the ineffectiveness of Na Mo. He is sure to fail if he doesn't put his house in order for a good 2-4 years. He should become PM only after that. Now is not the time. We cant stop external intetference.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

what a crap you are writing. I am sorry. The house can only be set to order if you lead from front and fight the external interferences. Instead you keep giving chance to those who connived to bring those external interferences. It is better to see a bloodshed rather than a nuisance peace.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

There is no bs called third front. BJP will destroy it by even conniving with congress if needed. I will bet on that.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

TKiran wrote:The problem is there are enough indications of external interference into indian political faultlines people of other states are not realizing. There has been one leader NM everyone is betting on . He has enemies within BJP, and he hasn't shown to really tackle them. How can u bet on one person whose team members are no good. Peoplw of AP have already sub-consciously realized that NaMo needs time to bring his house in order. They are going to vote for the Third Front which is what congress wants. They are going to watch NaMo if he is able to put his house in order for the next 2-4 years, in which time there will be total chaos in the country for sure. It would be as beneficial to BJP as it would be for Congress. If Na Mo shows his mettle during this period by getting his house in order, then there will be nationwide sweep for BJP and Congress would beburied to books of History.

If it doesn't happen, then congress would come back to power, pappu would become PM and gets married. India would be peaceful country again.

Regarding EJisation, it is inevitable. Look at South Korea or Japan. No buddhists, totally EJised. If India has to be Hindu, then each family should have 4-5 kids. Then only it is possible to remain Hindu. There are no Brahmins in AP who study puranas, all have nuclear families, they don't even pray in their houses, all that culture isost due to small family nuclear family structure. People dont even care to which Religion one belongs to. If Na Mo has to bring India to Dharmic Culture the he has to fundamentally enunciate his policies as to how he is going to bring India back, to its lost culture. He did not do anything about it in Gujarat for all these years. When Baba Ramdwv is saying Swdeshi, baba is getting ridiculed.

Well i can go on and on and on on the ineffectiveness of Na Mo. He is sure to fail if he doesn't put his house in order for a good 2-4 years. He should become PM only after that. Now is not the time. We cant stop external intetference.
We will wait till elder brother develops muscles in the next 2-4 years to beat back the street bullies. If he is able to do so and stamp his authority in the street, then maaaay beeeee we will join him!

Until then we will watch from the balcony, him getting beaten up by the others. If it doesn't kill him, it would only make him stronger. No? And no, he can't borrow my cricket bat!

Basically I don't really even know if he is really my brother! The kid down the block has a much more similar taste in clothing as I.

:roll:
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

Muppalla wrote:what a crap you are writing. I am sorry. The house can only be set to order if you lead from front and fight the external interferences. Instead you keep giving chance to those who connived to bring those external interferences. It is better to see a bloodshed rather than a nuisance peace.
In pancha tantra, vishnu sharma says, you have to fight the enemy only when you have all the details about the enemy and you have more strength than your enemy or atleast the same strength. But in real life, you may face a situation where your enemy could be far more stronger than you, but has high moral values, then u should not fight, but request to let you survive. It will work. If the enemy is stronger than yourself, and does not have moral values, then you have to use and throw them with your wisdom and crookness. If your enemy is powerful, bumb, then you have to induce fear and drive them away. But when the enemy is of your own strength them fight till you aucceed.

Simply because you see an enemy, you need not show your valience, you could be killed. You can bide your time, frame a strategy, use tactics push for win.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Leaving the occasional melodrama aside on this thread getting back focus, the Khammam TDP rally was too huge. It is as big as any NaMo rally. TDP's first Telangana rally after bifurcation was a huge success. They had touched right chords.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

TKiran wrote: In pancha tantra, vishnu sharma says, you have to fight the enemy only when you have all the details about the enemy and you have more strength than your enemy or atleast the same strength. But in real life, you may face a situation where your enemy could be far more stronger than you, but has high moral values, then u should not fight, but request to let you survive. It will work. If the enemy is stronger than yourself, and does not have moral values, then you have to use and throw them with your wisdom and crookness. If your enemy is powerful, bumb, then you have to induce fear and drive them away. But when the enemy is of your own strength them fight till you aucceed.

Simply because you see an enemy, you need not show your valience, you could be killed. You can bide your time, frame a strategy, use tactics push for win.
selective quotations are easy. You can't leave to stupid-fast-sell-out folks without a fight. You have to fight and keep the fight for someone else to pickup. You don't give the arena for free sell-out. Even in a loss you will be able to create boundaries. Modi will win and fight the enemy and not wait for some grand day in future.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Muppalla wrote:Leaving the occasional melodrama aside on this thread getting back focus, the Khammam TDP rally was too huge. It is as big as any NaMo rally. TDP's first Telangana rally after bifurcation was a huge success. They had touched right chords.
khammam is not "pure" telangana. It is tough to extrapolate them over other districts.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muralidhar_Rao

Rise in BJP

Muralidhar Rao joined BJP in January 2009 as attaché to the then president Rajnath Singh. In 2010, he was made national secretary by Nitin Gadkari. Appointed one of the BJP general secretaries on March 1, 2013.

Student politics

Muralidhar Rao joined the RSS at a very young age. He led ABVP in Warangal and Hyderabad. He was general secretary of Osmania University Students’ Union in 1984.

Assassination attempt

Naxals fired at him at point blank range in Nov. 1986 on OU Campus.

Heading North

The ABVP deputed him to Rajasthan in 1987. His remarkable organising skills won him laurels of late Bhairon Singh Shekawat.

Fighting insurgents

The ABVP moved him to J&K in 1991, when there were pressing demands due to insurgency. He rallied the youth against fundamentalist forces, despite threats to his life from jihadists.

SJM formation

He assisted RSS leaders Dattopant Thengadi, Madan Das and S. Gurumurthy in floating Swadeshi Jagarn Manch, a movement to protect Indian rural economy against the onslaught of globalisation.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

devesh wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muralidhar_Rao

Rise in BJP

Muralidhar Rao joined BJP in January 2009 as attaché to the then president Rajnath Singh. In 2010, he was made national secretary by Nitin Gadkari. Appointed one of the BJP general secretaries on March 1, 2013.
He is fighting election this time from Karimnagar. How do you rate his chances? Can he win?
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Muppalla wrote:There is no bs called third front. BJP will destroy it by even conniving with congress if needed. I will bet on that.
BJP seems to be sharing your wisdom, Muppalla-ji. Hearing ground reports that BJP wants to see DMK die this time (In the words of a friend of mine, it is a race to see whether Karunanidhi dies first or DMK dies). BJP seems to have no interest in tying up with either TDP, TRS or YCP (are they calculating that if BJP wins at the centre, they will be able to feast on the corpse of the loser (TDP or YSRCP) in the current elections?) They treated AGP pleas for 3 seats in Assam with contempt, and instead are grabbing all the AASU bits of AGP as fast as they can. I doubt AGP has 5% of the Hindu vote left. INLD also seems to have been singled out for destruction. Chauthala's approach to NaMo has been rebuffed. Even with Shiv Sena, MNS, and NCP, BJP seems content to let them all fight, and then be around to pick up the pieces. I am hearing an offer that BJP will help Congress wipe out JD(S) in Hassan (the last stronghold of JD(S)). In Jharkhand, a deal seems to have been worked out with JVM to finish JMM, and Marandi will return to BJP and lead it in Assembly elections. Willy Nilly, BJP seems to be going for a bipolar scheme, with only the stronger regional parties like BJD, AIADMK, TMC, SAD, and Kashmiri parties escaping this round of destruction.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

nageshks wrote:
devesh wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muralidhar_Rao

Rise in BJP

He is fighting election this time from Karimnagar. How do you rate his chances? Can he win?
Nothing is final as far as AP and TG BJP candidates are concerned.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

nageshks wrote:
Muppalla wrote:There is no bs called third front. BJP will destroy it by even conniving with congress if needed. I will bet on that.
BJP seems to be sharing your wisdom, Muppalla-ji. Hearing ground reports that BJP wants to see DMK die this time (In the words of a friend of mine, it is a race to see whether Karunanidhi dies first or DMK dies). BJP seems to have no interest in tying up with either TDP, TRS or YCP (are they calculating that if BJP wins at the centre, they will be able to feast on the corpse of the loser (TDP or YSRCP) in the current elections?) They treated AGP pleas for 3 seats in Assam with contempt, and instead are grabbing all the AASU bits of AGP as fast as they can. I doubt AGP has 5% of the Hindu vote left. INLD also seems to have been singled out for destruction. Chauthala's approach to NaMo has been rebuffed. Even with Shiv Sena, MNS, and NCP, BJP seems content to let them all fight, and then be around to pick up the pieces. I am hearing an offer that BJP will help Congress wipe out JD(S) in Hassan (the last stronghold of JD(S)). In Jharkhand, a deal seems to have been worked out with JVM to finish JMM, and Marandi will return to BJP and lead it in Assembly elections. Willy Nilly, BJP seems to be going for a bipolar scheme, with only the stronger regional parties like BJD, AIADMK, TMC, SAD, and Kashmiri parties escaping this round of destruction.
kulkarni fella will die of heart attack. All his evolution of BJP into NDA has been undone.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Muppalla wrote:Melodramas here once in a while and good entertainment anyway. :)

The real news today is in Telangana today. KCR himself called off either merger or even alliance. So the probable alliances are as follows.

(1) TRS+MIM Vs INC Vs TDP(+BJP?) {This is the most probable}
(2) TRS Vs INC+MIM Vs TDP(+BJP?)
(3) TRS(+BJP?) Vs INC+MIM Vs TDP
Expressing his willingness to enter into a pact with the CPI and the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen, which he called “our party,” Mr. Rao said the objective of the TRS was to form a government in Telangana.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/c ... 789276.ece
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

KCR doesnt want AAP situation.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

gandharva wrote:
kulkarni fella will die of heart attack. All his evolution of BJP into NDA has been undone.
You are not kidding!

The sooner it happens, the better it is for the country. The scum has turned BJP into SONIA's slave outfit by conning Advani and promoting SS
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

gandharva wrote: Expressing his willingness to enter into a pact with the CPI and the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen, which he called “our party,” Mr. Rao said the objective of the TRS was to form a government in Telangana.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/c ... 789276.ece
I spoke to few folks. Irrespective of the initial euphoria, couple of things are happening. (1) The T-sentiment will not stay for long (2) the caste lines will be there in elections. Initially the euphoria was people will just vote to the victor.

Forward castes led by Velamas are solidly with TRS. Reddys are with congress. The T-state is now a 13% Muslim state. The OBCs are neither with TRS nor with congress. This block though euphoric of T state formation, they are really a politically floating population. Every passing week reduces the T-state victory euphoria. T-state has a total of 30% SC+ST population. Most of them are with INC.

The problem for both INC and TRS are they just cannot go together because they cannot accommodate all their important leaders with seats. TRS has more troubles because they can just jump to anyone as it still not strong at grassroots like a seasoned political party.

With a pure Reddy leadership or Velama leadership, there is no way one can unite a host of OBCs under one banner. Hence both TRS and INC are trying to compete for Muslims + SC votes. The muslims are substantial in about 25 to 30 of the 119 constituencies. To add to congress woes, there are a percent of Reddy voters who still vote to a losing Jagan in Telangana (this is not a surprise).

Add to this complexity, the voters in Khammam district (10 seats), few constituencies in Nalgonda, Mahaboobnagar, Twin cities are with substantial SA folks who will not vote to either congress or TRS. In other districts too there are so called settlers who are not going to vote for TRS or congress.

BJP and TRS alignment at a pre-poll looks like a nice thing for those who don't understand the caste and religious demographics however, it is suicidal for TRS to go with BJP because it will lose the Muslim vote without any gain. If MIM aligns openly with INC as pre-poll in the next week or so then as an SOS TRS could try BJP route. In that case if BJP relents, there will be no BJP+TDP on either side.

This is where the OBC CM and 100 seats to OBCs from TDP looks a catalyst in fight for TG. TDP will get a tonne of settlers and SA voters of TG. If he declares a CM candidate pre-poll with real show of OBC candidates there is a remote chance of comeback. On top of it the OBC PM Modi with a BJP alliance boosts this block post T-sentiment euphoria. Here CBN does not lose anything as he is restarting at zero with a lot of cadre and ground knowledge. BJP sulks because it has forward caste leaders who are more ingrained to Telangana and does not want an SA party to grow again.

This is kind of the picture that is the reason for no alliance yet for BJP in AP. Every party that gets more than 5000 kills TRS chances. Hence don't rule out the destruction due to Jagan, communists etc.