Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Jan 04, 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Jan 04, 2014

Post by Vikas »

shiv wrote:
VikasRaina wrote:Raza Rumi - Why on earth you would take a Persian name in a country where Shia's are considered wajib-ul-Qatal ?
I just had an aha moment. There was a news item that even Shitistan army had 30% shia (who definitely won't go to Saudi for boot licking).

When Uneven Cohen that Pakistan is "secular" he means that Pakistani society is not trying to kill all shias all the time. They are gentle and tolerant (of shias and other scum). Some communal elements in Pakistan attack shias. That's all.
I had a double 'Aha' moment after reading what you wrote. So if Shia are 30% of Terrorist Army and have already reached the critical mass for Islamists to show their true colors, How and Why can Pak Army take up operations in up north against Shia and Hazara without any repercussions. About Gen Zia, we don't know what caused the mangoes to explode, maybe Pindi Chana gas.

On top why are Shia terrorists from Pak Army not taking up jobs with opposition in Bahrain and govt of Assad in Syria. After all Sunni Pakis are doing the same so equal equal No.
So my guess is that Shia power in Pakistan army and in Paki society is with overrated or that Shia are the soft , sufi loving underbelly of Islamic society (Ok that was in jest :))
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Karan M wrote:Watch it sir, posted by Paul, unbelievable.
Thanks Karan for urging me to watch. Yes, I spent over an hour. Unbelievable. Looks like this recording is less than 6 months old, possibly shot after the Lahore market attack and when Kayani was still in power. Apart from what others have posted, I noticed a few things too. The Army officer was angry at times, even raising his voice, but the Taliban scholar was cool as a cucumber. He is adamant that *only* he (i.e the Taliban) is right and whenever the PA officer quotes from the Koran, the scholar dismisses that with felicity and vows to teach these murtads a lesson. He openly threatens the officer. He even claims that the Taliban only kidnap gentlemen like this officer for ransom. On the question of having taken American assistance during the First Jihad (1979-1989), he says that taking help from kafir to fight another kafir was all right but the TSPA taking help from a Kafir USA to fight Muslims like the Taliban is mamnooh (banned), haraam and that is why TSPA is murtad (apostate). The implication here is clear. Apostacy, says Koran, is punishable only by death, nothing else. The scholar is dismissive of the collateral damage in killing children and he even says that in the case of the Kamra incident, they were 18 or 20 years old and not exactly children. He has no regrets about killing women either and he quotes the Sunnah and the Seerah of PBUH as supporting evidence. Peace time are different from war times and anything is allowed, he says. He does not accept the Quaid as a Muslim because he was a Shia, he says. How intrinsically the anti-Shi'a hatred is intertwined with the on-going Fourth Jihad ! The Quaid's non-acceptance is not surprisng because the Taliban creators, the Jamia'at-Ulema-i-Islam, never accepted him either, even to this day. The TSPA officer finally accepts that for 20 years the TSPA made a mistake by accepting these people as capable of liberating Kashmir and they realize their mistake now ! Open admission. The irony is that the TSPA officer finally berates the Taliban for not having achieved any success on any war front as though the TSPA is better on that count !

I am adding this video to the first post. It is under the 'Pakistan & Terrorism' heading.

Paul, thanks for posting this.
Rajagopal
BRFite

Post by Rajagopal »

Pakistan getting Tapad-e-Tapad from a close ally.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1096595/us-won ... o-pakistan :mrgreen:
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Yes the mulla cuts loose in style I have to say. Straight up "don't lie. Don't lie" to the cringing officer. What a stupid fool that officer is. If that is the calibre of ranking officers, neck deep in the war with the Taliban, one can only presume they have held on so long through sheer brutality.

Yes, the anti-Shia venom is palpable and informing. He's critical of everyone, including the Saudis. The way he dismisses the Pak-supported mullas is equally enlightening. In fact many of his arguments can be quite useful in dialogue and discussion.

More from the mulla, I say.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Rajagopal wrote:Pakistan getting Tapad-e-Tapad from a close ally.

:(( :(( :(( :((
But but butt what about this? Are these also fake like Jordanian F-16s?
http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 007_1.html
Along with the Taliban, Pakistan will be a massive gainer from America's troop drawdown from Afghanistan by end-2014. A top-level US official, speaking off-the-record, has told Business Standard that Pakistan will get first call on all the American military equipment that costs too much to be transported back to the US.

Washington believes it is obligated to Islamabad for bringing the Taliban to the negotiating table at Qatar, for discussions aimed at reducing violence in Afghanistan, which would smoothen the American troop drawdown this year and the next. Furthermore, Washington relies on Pakistan for overland transit from Afghanistan to Karachi, where heavy equipment is loaded onto cargo vessels bound for the US.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Flippin heck - just saw this
http://www.dawn.com/news/1096281/prices ... round-30pc
Prices of life-saving drugs increased by around 30pc
the price of amoxil capsule 250mg has been jacked up from Rs310 to Rs356, he said.
Heck the price in India is about Rs 2 to 3 per capsule INR - which is probably about 5 pkr.
Last edited by shiv on 30 Mar 2014 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Rajagopal wrote:Pakistan getting Tapad-e-Tapad from a close ally.
The US may claim that it was not going to leave anything behind in TSP. Last time, in c. 1989, it continued to lie like that, of course all in a good cause only.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

shiv wrote:Flippin heck - just saw this
http://www.dawn.com/news/1096281/prices ... round-30pc
Prices of life-saving drugs increased by around 30pc
the price of amoxil capsule 250mg has been jacked up from Rs310 to Rs356, he said.
eHdck the price in India is about Rs 2 to 3 per capsule INR - which is probably about 5 pkr.
thats a basic antibiotic. would be shocking if antibiotics are so costly in TSP.

I know there is a massive smuggling of medicines from India to BD, where prices are much higher.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/02/smuggled ... e-lives-2/

PESHAWAR, Pakistan, Feb 26 2014 (IPS) - They are contraband, yet a large number of Pakistanis have come to depend on drugs made in India and smuggled into Pakistan. Patients as well as doctors say these are cheap and effective, even as law enforcers look the other way.

The two countries do not have a trade agreement on drugs, but markets in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in the north of Pakistan do brisk business in India-made medicines that are sold over the counter.

“We are aware of huge stocks of medicine being smuggled into Pakistan from Afghanistan but we don’t take action because we know these benefit the local population." -- drug inspector Muhammad Riaz

“I have been prescribing India-made medicines to patients for a long time because of their effectiveness,” Dr Abdul Kabir, a medical practitioner based on the outskirts of Peshawar, tells IPS.

Doctors in rural areas prescribe them to people who cannot afford the pharmaceutical products of western multinational companies or do not find local brands effective.

For instance, famotidine, a locally made drug used for stomach-related illnesses, is available for 200 to 500 Pakistani rupees (1.90 to 4.70 dollars) while the same preparation from India is sold at 30 to 50 rupees (30 to 45 cents).

Most of the 60,000 chemists in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) rake in a good income from the sale of Indian drugs.

“Pharmaceutical items smuggled in from India are available over the counter and officials concerned also know that these are effective,” Mushtaq Ali, a Peshawar-based chemist, tells IPS.

Ali says Indian medicines such as antibiotics, painkillers, anti-cancer injections, tranquillisers and anti-hypertensive drugs are easily available and have plenty of buyers. Among these are paracetamol, diclofenac, misoprostol, amoxicillin and ampicillin.

“Most chronically ill patients prefer Indian drugs because they require medication for longer periods. Local medicines are extremely expensive compared to Indian ones, so people opt for the latter.”

Patients in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA are the biggest beneficiaries of Indian drugs. That is because Afghanistan purchases drugs from India under a trade agreement and from there the medicines are smuggled to these two areas that border the neighbouring country.

“We are aware of huge stocks of medicine being smuggled into Pakistan from Afghanistan but we don’t take action because we know these benefit the local population,” drug inspector Muhammad Riaz tells IPS.

There are around 200 MNCs and 300 local pharmaceutical companies that sell drugs in Pakistan but their products are expensive, he says. The MNCs import raw material from their parent countries.

On the other hand, low-priced drugs marketed by local companies are often not effective, and are not always prescribed by doctors, Riaz says.

He says Pakistan’s Federal Quality Control Board has often tested Indian medicines and found them to be highly effective. “So stopping the sale of smuggled Indian drugs would amount to denying treatment to impoverished people.”

Jaffar Shah, a resident of Mardan district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa says, “My father has been using medicines for high blood pressure for 10 years. Initially we used drugs marketed by MNCs, but then we ran out of money and resorted to an India drug which is far cheaper as well as effective.

“There are many people in our neighbourhood who use Indian drugs and are satisfied with their quality,” says Shah. “A neighbour of mine who suffers from cancer is taking Indian drugs as advised by his doctor because they are affordable.”

“Pakistan doesn’t have any trade agreement with India for medicines. The World Health Organisation has been importing anti-retroviral drugs from India for HIV/AIDS patients in Pakistan and these are provided at 13 centres across the country,” says Dr Atif Khan of the Hayatabad Medical Complex in Peshawar, capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

“These drugs are 20 times cheaper than those supplied by MNCs. They are being imported from India since 2005. These drugs are, however, only provided in hospitals under the supervision of qualified doctors,” he says.

The issue of smuggled Indian drugs has often come up in Pakistan’s National Assembly but the matter has been hushed up every time because lawmakers don’t want to invite public wrath by banning them, Khan says.

According to Rasool Shah, a senior teacher in the pharmacy department at the University of Peshawar, India had long allowed its manufacturers to get international patents for their products due to which its generic drug industry has flourished.

“Indian drug manufacturers try their best to get a slice of the 200 billion dollar market in Pakistan. MNCs based in the country are concerned because they are rapidly losing the market to Indian drugs.”

====
there was an article by medicines sans frontiers as well. they apparently source 80% of their needs from indian cos.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

and yet these thankless scoundrels would rather kill a few cows and burn a few temples just to prove they are purer and more warlike.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Apart from the extremely high price, most medicines are also fake in the Land of the Purest.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

The thankless pure people will also donate monies for causes like jihad and liberation of J&K and so on and so forth.
“My father has been using medicines for high blood pressure for 10 years. Initially we used drugs marketed by MNCs, but then we ran out of money and resorted to an India drug which is far cheaper as well as effective.

“There are many people in our neighbourhood who use Indian drugs and are satisfied with their quality,”
No fatwas against halaal Indian drugs or fake paki drugs; in fact it is all ignored by importing from Afghanistan-similar to smuggled ganja- and calling it 'drugs' only!
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Should make it mandatory for all Indian medicines to have the Indian flag printed on the packaging or better still Asoka logo on all capsules and tablets!
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Also gau-mutra as necessary ingredient(for packaging also) along with chanting of hymns during production & packaging.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

I can't imagine why you guys are whinging. Typical Indians.

After all, it is only right that drugs being produced in South Asia by South Asian companies are benefiting South Asians.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Singha wrote:“Indian drug manufacturers try their best to get a slice of the 200 billion dollar market in Pakistan
Paki pharma market is $2.0 Billion. Link Hiyar. Easy to add two more zeros when no one is looking.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Baikul wrote:I can't imagine why you guys are whinging. Typical South Asian Indians.

After all, it is only right that drugs being produced in South Asia by South Asian companies are benefiting South Asians who are willing to pay market price and not pass on the infection to other South Asians by travelling willingly to other South Asian regions.
There! Corrected it.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SSridhar wrote:Apart from the extremely high price, most medicines are also fake in the Land of the Purest.
Why not? Onlee In Allah We Trust! All others are fake.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lisa wrote:Should make it mandatory for all Indian medicines to have the Indian flag printed on the packaging or better still Asoka logo on all capsules and tablets!
Coupled with a note that the medicines were produced in factories where antipolio vaccines were also manufactured. Lets see how many momeens will willingly take that medicine.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Taliban should have free zone facility
Says the negotiator representing the baki goberment in its negotiations with the tellibunnies.
the government was mulling over the issue of release of prisoners and added if some one has been arrested without any evidence
the government would continue ceasefire even after the expiry of deadline
And the final nail in the coffin of total paki capitulation:
The government committee member said that Taliban should have free zone facility, where they could move about without fear.
That free zone region is called bakistan, sir. Check Raiwind and 'slummabad..
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

No Mickey Mouse stuff this is. Disneyland
The Walt Disney Company has eliminated Pakistan from its list of Permitted Sourcing Countries. Reason: Bad governance.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

anupmisra wrote:No Mickey Mouse stuff this is. Disneyland
The Walt Disney Company has eliminated Pakistan from its list of Permitted Sourcing Countries. Reason: Bad governance.
I think the Beagle Boys ('Boyz' in today's parlance) have taken over.

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Beagle_Boys

I swear, they resemble The Loin of Punjab
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Jhujar wrote:
Patni wrote: The first time I saw this - a few months ago I was convinced. But this time I somehow get the feeling that this is a fake debate. The so called Pak army fellow is on the defensive from the outset and offers easy statements for the Talib to rip open.I suspect that both Paki mullahs and Talib mullahs have strong arguments about each other. In this case one is a cop out.
The same debate was on air couple of years ago.
Yup this "debate" is from a few years back.
Onlee now some punyatma seems to have subtitled it in english explaining all the Urdu and Islamic nuances .
Perfect propagandu on the fate in store for Al-Bakistan.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Behold and beware Yindoos! Pakistan breaks Indian monopoly over vehicle supplies to SL forces
Pakistan on Wednesday broke the Indian monopoly over the supply of transport vehicles to the Sri Lankan armed forces and the police by giving 100 Toyota Corolla (Altis) cars to the Security Forces
Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from TATA, Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India
Giving = Gifting
Transport vehicles = Toyota Altis cars
Breaking Indian monopoly = priceless!
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “ISI History and Discussions” thread:
Afghanistan's Karzai Steps up Pakistan Accusations

KABUL, Afghanistan March 29, 2014 (AP)

By KATHY GANNON Associated Press

In a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, Hamid Karzai accused Pakistan of being behind a recent series of attacks and of blocking his government from striking a peace deal with the Taliban, the Afghan president's office said Sunday. ………………………….

Karzai told Kerry on Saturday the attacks were complex in nature and stage-managed by "foreign intelligence agencies," a reference to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence. He also told Kerry that he did not accept U.S. arguments that it had no influence "over countries that support terrorism," and said U.S. refusal to go after the Pakistani intelligence agency could further hurt U.S. relations with Afghanistan. ……………………………

ABC News
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Jhujar wrote:Jinnah Sahib made this famous secular speech latter on on Feb 31 ,1948.
Jhujar Ji :

Could you please advise if the speech was in 31st January or March 1948 along with a Link to the Speech contents.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers Image
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

benis worthy maal. See how they prop us their H&D. I see following headlines in yawn and am shocked
Katrina, Big B may attend literary conference in May

read the news to know what it means
Indian actors Katrina Kaif and Amitabh Bachchan are among the foreign dignitaries who may attend the annual Literary and Cultural Conference being organised by the Lahore Arts Council in May, Programmes Deputy Director Zulfiqar Ali Zulfi told this correspondent while sharing details.

“We have sent invitations to 12 personalities from India, mostly writers, including two prominent faces from Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan and Katrina Kaif. Hopefully they will attend the conference,” Zulfi added. He says among other personalities who have been sent invitation include Gulzar, Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi and Shamim Hanfi.
So tomorrow I should send invitation to Barak Obama & Michelle Obama for my Shri Satyanarayana Katha and get it published in newpaper Barak bhai may attend puja in my house:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

mind blowing news
Bangladeshi immigrants looking to go back
KARACHI: The rising inflation, deteriorating law and order situation, exploiting behaviour of law enforcement agencies and most particularly unexceptional decline in rupee value have forced a number of Bangladeshi immigrants to go back their homeland.
Since the creation of Bangladesh after separation from Pakistan, a number of Bangladeshi citizens migrated to Pakistan to earn bread and butter for their families. In seek of better earning options, a large number of youth have reached Pakistan through legal or illegal channels till last few years. However, the dramatic changes in Pakistan economy and difference between Pakistan and Bangladesh currency have turned the mind of hundreds of Bangladeshi.
The Bangladeshi people, who are running thousand of pan and burger shops while many are serving duties as cook at homes now wants to go back their home.
Unfolding tale to Daily Times, 28-year-old Mohammad Ali said, “I am running my own ‘pan shop’ but despite own business, I am unable to send enough money to my parents because of inflation, deteriorating law and order situation and difference between Pakistani and Bangladeshi currency. I came Karachi in 2002 on a work permit so that I could support my family with better earning owing to at that time Pakistani rupee value was much higher than ours. I want to go back homeland as soon as possible but my financial condition is not allowing me to even bear travelling expenses.”
He alleged, he pays Rs 500 every month to police so that he could work without any inconvenience. I am not the only one who pays extortion, all the people who run their small business at roadsides do the same, he said.
His monthly income revolves around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 and in this amount, saving is almost challenging for him. Ali was of the view from last couple of months he was looking someone who could buy his shop so that he could go back to his homeland.
My family is pressurising me now to come back, as there is nothing beneficial except loss by continuing to live here, Ali asserted.
When the federal government announced to conduct paramilitary operation in Karachi to enforce law. Law enforcement agencies started to tease us in sake of money. “Many friends were picked by police with blame of illegal immigrants and later they were released after paying heavy amount.”
Younus a burger seller at a Gulshan-e-Iqbal street said, “I am very happy because I am going back to my homeland at the end of March.”
Younus has sold out his burger vendor to his another Bangladeshi friend.
“I worked hard here to earn money but from last five to six years massive inflation has destroyed business. In 2004, I used to buy all the ingredients needed to make a burger for only Rs 500 a day while now the same ingredients I buy for Rs 3,500 per day,” he said. He informed he started to sell a burger in Rs 8 but now the same burger was of Rs 40 but the profit has decreased substantially, if five years ago he earned Rs 900 to Rs 1000 a day excluding expenses, now he earned merely Rs 400 a day.
Keeping in mind the growing inflation and very little profit, the vendor had decided to go back to his homeland.
Due to less profit, I was unable to even go back but lately my friend has showed interest in buying my vendor. I will handover my business to him as he is providing me a ticket of Bangladesh and Rs 15,000 cash, he said.
Now only those Bangladeshis wanted to live here, were here with families while others wanted to go back, he concluded.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

anupmisra wrote:
Singha wrote:“Indian drug manufacturers try their best to get a slice of the 200 billion dollar market in Pakistan
Paki pharma market is $2.0 Billion. Link Hiyar. Easy to add two more zeros when no one is looking.
Couple of Zeros or decimal dont make Zero economic difference to Poaqomins of GassPassingkstan. But dont tell MMS. before he leaves the office, he might send couple of years worth medicine free to his South Asian homeland as part of CBM.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Peregrine wrote:
Jhujar wrote:Jinnah Sahib made this famous secular speech latter on on Feb 31 ,1948.
Could you please advise if the speech was in 31st January or March 1948 along with a Link to the Speech contents.Thanks in Advance
Cheers Image
As i said , MAJ personally selected Feb 31 to give this speech to promote SAAS=South Asian Super Secularism of his friend JLN. I say we wait for first Feb 31 to find the actual link in the annals of Paki History . :wink:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Peregrine wrote:Could you please advise if the speech was in 31st January or March 1948 along with a Link to the Speech contents. Thanks in Advance
Cheers Image
Jhujar wrote:As i said , MAJ personally selected Feb 31 to give this speech to promote SAAS=South Asian Super Secularism of his friend JLN. I say we wait for first Feb 31 to find the actual link in the annals of Paki History. :wink:
Jhujar Ji :

Thanks for making it Clear. Crystal. One has been slow on the "Uptake"!

Your E-mail Address please.

Cheers Image
chandrasekhar.m
BRFite

Post by chandrasekhar.m »

SSridhar wrote:
Karan M wrote:Watch it sir, posted by Paul, unbelievable.
Thanks Karan for urging me to watch. Yes, I spent over an hour. Unbelievable. Looks like this recording is less than 6 months old, possibly shot after the Lahore market attack and when Kayani was still in power. Apart from what others have posted, I noticed a few things too. The Army officer was angry at times, even raising his voice, but the Taliban scholar was cool as a cucumber. He is adamant that *only* he (i.e the Taliban) is right and whenever the PA officer quotes from the Koran, the scholar dismisses that with felicity and vows to teach these murtads a lesson. He openly threatens the officer. He even claims that the Taliban only kidnap gentlemen like this officer for ransom. On the question of having taken American assistance during the First Jihad (1979-1989), he says that taking help from kafir to fight another kafir was all right but the TSPA taking help from a Kafir USA to fight Muslims like the Taliban is mamnooh (banned), haraam and that is why TSPA is murtad (apostate). The implication here is clear. Apostacy, says Koran, is punishable only by death, nothing else. The scholar is dismissive of the collateral damage in killing children and he even says that in the case of the Kamra incident, they were 18 or 20 years old and not exactly children. He has no regrets about killing women either and he quotes the Sunnah and the Seerah of PBUH as supporting evidence. Peace time are different from war times and anything is allowed, he says. He does not accept the Quaid as a Muslim because he was a Shia, he says. How intrinsically the anti-Shi'a hatred is intertwined with the on-going Fourth Jihad ! The Quaid's non-acceptance is not surprisng because the Taliban creators, the Jamia'at-Ulema-i-Islam, never accepted him either, even to this day. The TSPA officer finally accepts that for 20 years the TSPA made a mistake by accepting these people as capable of liberating Kashmir and they realize their mistake now ! Open admission. The irony is that the TSPA officer finally berates the Taliban for not having achieved any success on any war front as though the TSPA is better on that count !

I am adding this video to the first post. It is under the 'Pakistan & Terrorism' heading.

Paul, thanks for posting this.
Sridhar saar, in the video the mullah chastises the TSPA officer and asks him to stop repeating time and again the lie that the TTP blasts bombs in the markets. He says its the TSPA/ISI that does those blasts. Is that true? Is that how far the TSPA/ISI have fallen?
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

SSridhar wrote:Apart from the extremely high price, most medicines are also fake in the Land of the Purest.
I wonder what type of medicines social service organisations like Jamaat-ud-dawa are using while doing their "medical services", pure paki fake medicine or smuggled Indian medicine??
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

shiv wrote:
Actually a BJP led government will be a great time for Pakistan fauj to start a conflict with India since the Congress party of India, Samajwadi party, Pakistan and America are all united in being convinced that Modi (and BJP) are Muslim haters. So any war will be blamed on Hindu right wing belligerence and hatred of Muslims.

A war may be a hiccup for India but it will be used by Pakistan to unite its various fighting factions while cracking down viciously on some groups in the name of national security. That was the "spirit of 1965" I hope the BJP have enough brains to anticipate this although I sometimes despair that they don't. In my mind the jury is out on how much the BJP really understands - for all their nationalistic rhetoric.

Someone catch me out anytime in the next 18 months if an India Pakistan conflict does not occur and if the US does not apply sanctions on India.
Agree 400%. That's why if Modi becomes PM he should immediately declare he wants peace in the region and do a bus or train yatra or similar stunt. He should also say India is willing to work with Pakistan on trade and energy and announce some unilateral trade concessions. Pakis being Pakis they will back stab him again like they did to Vajpayee. Modi will then get an upper hand. I have always thought Vajpayee's bus yatra to Lahore was a master stroke. Don't know who came up with the idea.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Mushy's latest shenanigans.
Highly stressed Musharraf lands in ICU, court appearance unlikely
Former president, General (retd) Pervez Musharraf has been moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC) after his condition deteriorated due to high stress
Musharraf is said to be (1) severely stressed following the (2) illness of his mother who is currently hospitalized in Sharjah after suffering (3) respiratory issues
See, three bluffs do make a flush.
Musharraf said that he will appear in court as soon as "he feels better"
Or when the fat lady sings.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

If wishes were horses....Pakistan can become world's 18th largest economy by 2050
...leaving behind many strong economies...
Jim O'Neill is famous for coining the term BRIC
Now he has come up with a new term MINT - Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey
Pakistan's economy would grow 15 times in the next 35 years or so.
Not to worry, gentle rakshaks. What are the chances of the two acronyms being renamed PRIC or PINT? Hain?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

More creeping shariah in pakiland. JI brands ‘Pakistan Idol’ an ‘obscene’ program
Akbar Khan objected to the singing and dancing of young boys and girls in the Pakistan Idol
“My move is against what is being aired with girls and boys singing and dancing together. This is a kind of obscenity
Phew! For a moment I thought they were objecting to the use of the term "idol".
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Peregrine wrote:Thanks for making it Clear. Crystal. One has been slow on the "Uptake"!
Your E-mail Address please.
Gchachaa adda?
Knock Knock, Who is There? Main Bhutto, Mush Milne Ayya Hoon
Highly stressed Musharraf lands in ICU, court appearance unlikely
ISLAMABAD: Former president, General (retd) Pervez Musharraf has been moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC) after his condition deteriorated due to high stress, DawnNews reported on late Sunday night. Meanwhile, non-bailable arrests warrant for the former dictator have been issued in case he fails to appear before the court on Monday for the hearing of a treason case against him. The arrest warrant was delivered at the AIFC on Saturday. Talking to DawnNews, his lawyer Rana Ijaz said that he was informed by Musharraf's staff that the former general has been shifted to the ICU.Musharraf is said to be severely stressed following the illness of his mother who is currently hospitalised in Sharjah after suffering respiratory issues.He was stressed out after hearing about his mother's ill health and this led to an increase in his blood pressure, sources said.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

anupmisra wrote:More creeping shariah in pakiland. JI brands ‘Pakistan Idol’ an ‘obscene’ program
Akbar Khan objected to the singing and dancing of young boys and girls in the Pakistan Idol
“My move is against what is being aired with girls and boys singing and dancing together. This is a kind of obscenity
Phew! For a moment I thought they were objecting to the use of the term "idol".

:rotfl:
asprinzl
BRFite

Post by asprinzl »

VikasRaina wrote:Raza Rumi - Why on earth you would take a Persian name in a country where Shia's are considered wajib-ul-Qatal ?
In my discourse over the years, I have found that many Indian Muslims and Pakistanis would add Persian to their supposed heritage to add "prestige" to themselves. This is apart from the "Central Asian" claim. Mistakenly they assume that Persian names are automatically Muslim names. Which is not true. Many of these Persian names Pakis and IMs give their children are not Islamic (Arabic names) names.
On top of it, these days Persians-in large numbers-are running away from this "arabic" religion while Pakis seem to be running towards it.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

anupmisra wrote:Behold and beware Yindoos! Pakistan breaks Indian monopoly over vehicle supplies to SL forces
Pakistan on Wednesday broke the Indian monopoly over the supply of transport vehicles to the Sri Lankan armed forces and the police by giving 100 Toyota Corolla (Altis) cars to the Security Forces
Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from TATA, Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India
Giving = Gifting
Transport vehicles = Toyota Altis cars
Breaking Indian monopoly = priceless!
We those TOyota Altis cars manufactured at a plant in Bidadi, then exported, reexported?