Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by vivek.rao »

Any rallies tomorrow? I can't wait to see the sher tearing Sonia apart for treachery from 10 JP
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Modi is Karam Yogi!! This is what Focus on your Karm means!! Remember the Arjun seeing only the eye of the fish and nothing else!! That's Karam!! i.e. Work without thinking of results!
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

How big data has changed Indian elections

Meanwhile, one of our very own BRFite is making an impact. All is well that ends well.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Antonio and manly mohan seem to have been in a tug of war. Not just these two but others like Pranavda and Chidu also seem to be in a tug of war. But I don't think anyone of them can be called a good guy. I think the least worst option would be Pranavda. Manly Mohan seems to have wanted to gift away shia-cheen at the behest of Amirkhans. Chidu and Antonio seem to be corrupt. Pranavda may have his own skeletons in the closet i.e. gains made by Mota Bhai through his connections.

The tug of war seems to have brought out lot of dirty laundry into public. But, that does not mean that any of the players in the drama are good or have to be thanked. All of them are equally bad. No need to make hero out of one just to understand the villainy of others. I think dhesh(or for that matter world) was saved only by Raama or Goddess.

Subbu Swamy not attacking the manly mohan makes me think that perhaps Subbu is amirkhan agent or atleast gets good support from amirkhan. I guess one needs the support of someone or the other to survive and I won't hold it against him. But, I think he was able to survive due to some covert support by amirkhan and manly mohan. And Subbu Swamy's attack on Antonio and Pappu allowed the manly mohan to remain in the hot seat.

----
Why did Antonio hate PV?
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

matrimc wrote:By the way, MMS has said this before (what I heard from somebody who is a very very close PV saab's family member) I guess that he respects PVNR a much he does his father.

The only thing I have a problem with is how did he let India go to dogs for the last 5 years? (assuming that the first 5 years, he had a little more free hand).
MMS is the best con man I have seen. Otherwise he is Chanakya reincarnate.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

IMO all this deification of Mushik by Sanjay Baru is basically making virtue out of necessity. Baru is repaying debts to his political master. Maunmohan is a career politician who understood that his kursi is safe as long as he keeps Americans in good humor. Being buddy with Bush, single mindedly pushing Nuke deal even at the cost of the government, weak statements from PMO on beheading Indian soldiers should all be seen in this light. Of course spin masters are in plenty in dillicity.

Teetar uuvach -
Brijendra Garg ‏@brijen35 8h
MO Mathai's book on sordid sexual liaisons of Nehru family from MotiLal to JL Nehru, his sisters, nieces, and IndiraG (blank chapt 'She')

Is Mathai's book along the same lines as a post by ramana garu (or was it someone else?) with a Nehru Ghandy family tree alleging that IG is some M's daughter with Kamla Nehru and SG is also a different M's (not Feroze) son with IG?
Last edited by Santosh on 12 Apr 2014 09:03, edited 1 time in total.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Pee Vee ‏@PingVond 18h
Reports from Chandigarh are elating- it seems that Kirron Kher may be able to scrape thru after defeating Bansal. Giant killing, that!!!
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Bought Accidental PM on Kindle.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

காங்கிரஸ்இல்லா பாரத் ‏@CoMuBh 2h
You bring in his 45 yrs old marriage,he gives back very strongly!!!So this is Ajit Jogi Secret:Anusha Jogi was pregnant with Pappu Child 1

she was quietly eliminated,buried in then CM's house,later reburied in Ajit Jogi native..Modi is def master in giving back,u bring his 2

Disgusting if true.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

RamaY wrote:
matrimc wrote:By the way, MMS has said this before (what I heard from somebody who is a very very close PV saab's family member) I guess that he respects PVNR a much he does his father.

The only thing I have a problem with is how did he let India go to dogs for the last 5 years? (assuming that the first 5 years, he had a little more free hand).
MMS is the best con man I have seen. Otherwise he is Chanakya reincarnate.
He learn't from adhunik Chanakya. Read Matrimc's post.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Santosh wrote:காங்கிரஸ்இல்லா பாரத் ‏@CoMuBh 2h
You bring in his 45 yrs old marriage,he gives back very strongly!!!So this is Ajit Jogi Secret:Anusha Jogi was pregnant with Pappu Child 1

she was quietly eliminated,buried in then CM's house,later reburied in Ajit Jogi native..Modi is def master in giving back,u bring his 2

Disgusting if true.

Poor girl. So how many such tragedies have occurred under rapacious Nehru family?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Sunil Jain ‏@thesuniljain 1h

#Modi:Hard data to show Gujarat's growth is inclusive.Poor and disadvantage saw highest growth in jobs http://epaper.financialexpress.com/c/2693470
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 31m

The "stories" were always there.. but the truth will come out one day.. Thats why they are SCARED of Modi.. pic.twitter.com/TdLZhYh42c
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

ramana wrote:Virupaksha, Read the nanak quote. Maybe wrong example but what he is saying is DEInasy is powerless to stop Baru's book or allowed it after losing the crown.

Somebody go upset at my tweet thanking MMS for his services!!! I basically said can wait for history to judge. Am thanking you right now for it will take 20 years to understand your services.

There is a strategy not understood by West called Strategic Cluelessness unique to India. What you cant change you endure and allow while pretending to be don't care person. Then when time comes the knife comes out. Baru is like MMS ka muuboli beta.

MMS is taking revenge for the 1984 stuff quietly an efficiently.
Except in Telangana, Congress is mud everywhere.
Sir - If i am not wrong, you seem to indicate Moun singh as the "Sabotager from Within the System".

But what about Moun's role in attempts to lower the Indian hold on Siachen ?. That can't be considered chankian in any way and there still are brave Indian soldiers dying due to even very small missteps taken in the harsh manifestation of nature in that geography. His speech in OxBridge during UPA-1 is another instance to be looked at - when it comes to his attitude towards Anglo-US peers. He also might be behind the attempts to deliberately reduce the mining of Indian Uranium .... so as to bring in jacked-up, untested foreign nuclear plants.

To me Baru seems a nationalist who's conscience forced him to out the proceedings that he witnessed during his stay as Press advisor to Moun singh and even he couldnt put up with the Italian lady's proxy rule tactics. But he seems to have waited out for some time - to strike only when the scenario is favourable. IMO - this book might not have come out if the chances of NDA coming to power in 2014 were slim. Can we check on when Baru started the process of finding a publisher for this book ?. My opinion is that - if the current political transformation (ever since Modi got projected as BJP's PM candidate) leading up to elections had not commenced - then Baru might have been averse to publish this book when the UPA still had better chances for either forming UPA-3 (or thwarting NDA from holding power) and the resultant political power available with UPA to do away with his book's chances for publication. Even audiences for the book might have been a bit circumspect of the validity of its contents in such a scenario and his book might have been quashed out by MSM as depiction of "unbelievable & probably not-so-true-events".

I have my doubts on Moun singh still.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/photos-how-r ... 81-79.html

nice photo gallery of the royal couple over the years
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 3h

"If I Weren't A Sanyasin, He Would Have Married Me" - Shraddha Mata on Nehru.. http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?223036
A dapper PM. An alluring godwoman. A bunch of letters and a still-born child. Outlook unravels a little-known Nehru story...
One day in April 1949, Dr Ezekiel, a lady doctor working in a hospital near the Cantonment Station in Bangalore, took pity on a pregnant woman who was thrown out of a hospital because she refused to divulge her name or address. All that Dr Ezekiel knew about the woman was that she was from North India and looked affluent, although she had very little money on her. So taken in was Dr Ezekiel by the woman in her early 30s that she rented a small house for her in the Benson Town area for Rs 50, bought her provisions, arranged for a dhobi and took her twice by taxi to a Roman Catholic hospital in the Civil Station for examination.

The would-be mother spent a month in Bangalore reading and re-reading from a packet of letters she carried with her at all times, keeping them under her pillow when she slept.

After one false alarm, she was rushed to the Catholic hospital on May 30, 1949, where she delivered a stillborn child the same night. She stayed at the hospital for nine days and returned to her rented home to recuperate for another 10 days before she finally took the flight back to Delhi on June 19, promising to repay her debts to the Ezekiels which amounted to Rs 600.

She forgot, however, to carry her precious letters back with her. They were intimate letters written to her by the Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. She was Shraddha Mata, a young attractive sanyasin whom Nehru appeared to be besotted with.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

SaraLax wrote:I have my doubts on Moun singh still.
I agree. That the Gandhi Dynasty is a far bigger danger does not imply that MMS gets to acquire any kind of halo.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Kalpana Agarwal ‏@kalps1616 1m

Congis n thr sins! RT @Swamy39: KapilSibal has left out his wife's butcher Khana "Arisha" and his own shares in Tehelka. Will file complaint
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

pankajs wrote:
MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 3h

"If I Weren't A Sanyasin, He Would Have Married Me" - Shraddha Mata on Nehru.. http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?223036
A dapper PM. An alluring godwoman. A bunch of letters and a still-born child. Outlook unravels a little-known Nehru story...
One day in April 1949, Dr Ezekiel, a lady doctor working in a hospital near the Cantonment Station in Bangalore, took pity on a pregnant woman who was thrown out of a hospital because she refused to divulge her name or address. All that Dr Ezekiel knew about the woman was that she was from North India and looked affluent, although she had very little money on her. So taken in was Dr Ezekiel by the woman in her early 30s that she rented a small house for her in the Benson Town area for Rs 50, bought her provisions, arranged for a dhobi and took her twice by taxi to a Roman Catholic hospital in the Civil Station for examination.

The would-be mother spent a month in Bangalore reading and re-reading from a packet of letters she carried with her at all times, keeping them under her pillow when she slept.

After one false alarm, she was rushed to the Catholic hospital on May 30, 1949, where she delivered a stillborn child the same night. She stayed at the hospital for nine days and returned to her rented home to recuperate for another 10 days before she finally took the flight back to Delhi on June 19, promising to repay her debts to the Ezekiels which amounted to Rs 600.

She forgot, however, to carry her precious letters back with her. They were intimate letters written to her by the Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. She was Shraddha Mata, a young attractive sanyasin whom Nehru appeared to be besotted with.
Here in this Outlook's version - the baby was indicated as being still-born.
But i read in a different version of this story (in a Pro-Hindu publication's book) and that indicated that it was a male child, was christened a name, grew up in a christian organization run orphanage and was later sent to some foreign country (hinted as UK) for living after the boy started looking more like Nehru in its early teenage.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

MMS was clearlt part and parcel of all the crooked goings on, barus loyal whitewash notwithstanding.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

every generation of this family seems to have deep dark secrets. but hats off to their wonderful control of the media and historians that none of this is mainstream and the ship sails on.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

How is he talking? Wasn't he gagged by the EC? Guess he is playing fast and loose just like didi trying to become a martyr.
CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive 3h

Allah has punished Rajiv Gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi, says Azam Khan http://ibnlive.in.com/news/allah-has-pu ... 3-242.html … #AzamKhan
Prasanna Viswanathan ‏@prasannavishy 2h

In the retrospect best thing that ever happened to BJP - humiliating defeat in 2009.Party could get rid of scoundrels @SudheenKulkarni etc
ANI ‏@ANI_news 2h

TSR Subramanian,Fmr Cabinet Secy on S.Baru's book controversy : No new revelations,a reconfirmation from insider abt something already known
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

This would mean that the family directly presided over all the scams! A true mafia family. I am sure they will be decimated beyond recovery this time. We are living in interesting times. One after the other dictator families around the world are being decimated by mango people - assad, mubarak, gaddafi, gandhi, bhutto, clinton ( got shoes thrown at her yesterday ).....Notice the similarity in family names, 5-7 characters...
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

subhamoy.das wrote:This would mean that the family directly presided over all the scams! A true mafia family. I am sure they will be decimated beyond recovery this time. We are living in interesting times. One after the other dictator families around the world are being decimated by mango people - assad, mubarak, gaddafi, gandhi, bhutto, clinton ( got shoes thrown at her yesterday ).....Notice the similarity in family names, 5-7 characters...
Yes I guess the only way to save one's dynasty is to have a long unpronounceable name. :)
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Come on guys ... leave these theories and personal stories aside and concentrate on polls.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Meanwhile, in Goa which went to the polls for its 2 seats today...

Modi not the only factor in Goa poll, says Parrikar
A pre-poll diktat by the Church in Goa had damned good governance claims by both the Manohar Parrikar-led Goa government and the Modi-led Gujarat government. The Church directive also asked its flock to keep communal forces at bay.

The main poll plank used by by the BJP in Goa was the "good governance" administered by its government under Parrikar's leadership.

Asked whether there was an anti-incumbency vote in Goa, Parrikar said: "I feel pro-incumbency."
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

IBNLive Realtime ‏@IBNLiveRealtime 18m

Voter turnout in states: Assam 53.31 per cent; Goa 53.64 per cent; Sikkim 51.95 per cent; Tripura 56.35 per cent #Elections2014
Raja
BRFite

Post by Raja »

Bhai log... My blood pressure has been so high ever since I read the bullshit on Guardian and other British newspapers (by so called Indians)... Mind you, I am a reasonable person who tends to look at all sides of the argument but the blatant lies peddled on some of them is driving me crazy. How to bring the blood pressure down!?! If BJP does not win, I don't think I will be able to take it.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Looks like we are going to see 70+% voting in all states.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/live- ... 68459.html
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

News Express is showing a sting on some Sheikh guy who is revealing the money exchange for Muslim vote with Jayant Chauthry (Ajit Singh's son) for Mathura seat.
Mathura, Vrindavan, such pure names in our minds.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

No further updates on 5forty3.in website- very silent regarding the reanalysis that they said would be posted within 48 hours
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Karnataka CM faces tough battle for survival
http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections ... quote]This elections, the backward classes leader finds himself at the edge of a ledge, battling both anti-incumbency and discontent of his senior colleagues.

Both the BJP and the Janata Dal (Secular) have termed the elections a referendum against his government while his seniormost colleagues in the party have fuelled rumours that he will be sacked if he fails to send 15 MPs to Delhi.

It has been that bad for Siddaramaiah.

However, less than a year after he scaled the pinnacle of his political career, Siddaramaiah is fighting the battle of his life.

He is hoping to bag 20 seats and silence his critics within in the party. But to get to that magic figure, he needs the help of the same people.

Siddaramaiah has earned a reputation of being reckless and undemocratic. His cabinet colleagues complain that he rarely consults them on key issues. As a result, he has been unable to push key legislations through after announcing them publicly. His detractors have started referring to him as 'Rollback Raja'.

His core constituency of Left-oriented writers, activists and lawyers too are unhappy with him for failing to pursue a strictly socialist agenda.[/quote]
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Hindustan Times ‏@htTweets 56m

World doesn't trust #Modi, says #Congress citing The Guardian http://read.ht/de0
Ok first Indian write anti-modi article in furrin papers and then other Indians cite these farticle to educate us commonors how furriners do not trust modi. Wah janab!

but who gives a damn ... till Indians trust Modi it is alright. He is in the fray to become the PM of India and not the world.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

In fact Modi becoming PM will be the befitting reply to foreign and desi media in large, I would like to see how NDTV et al behave then.
M Joshi
BRFite

Post by M Joshi »

Raja wrote:Bhai log... How to bring the blood pressure down!?!
Watch Modi's interview today at 10pm IST on India TV.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Interesting Modi will be meeting with Rajnikanth tomorrow at his residence in Chennai. Could anyone expand a bit how it will be significant to BJP efforts in TN?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

prasannasimha wrote:No further updates on 5forty3.in website- very silent regarding the reanalysis that they said would be posted within 48 hours
I am worried about physical safety, though I have been told in past, PP would withdraw to do analysis and then surface back!! Hope that is the case.
Sanjay
BRFite

Post by Sanjay »

Um - nope - their first analysis is up. Quite interesting. The article is entitled "The Momentum Story of 2014".
nagesh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nagesh »

Anushka in her suicide note blamed Jogi for her suicide.i.Apparently,Jogi raped her best friend..so she was infuriated....The letter is with police.Jogi was on the dias with Sonia in a function,when this news was broken to him.Jogi did not rush home,but kept on sitting with Sonia for quite sometime..An IPS posted in that city, then ,revealed this to my friend.

Santosh wrote:காங்கிரஸ்இல்லா பாரத் ‏@CoMuBh 2h

Disgusting if true.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Sanjay wrote:Um - nope - their first analysis is up. Quite interesting. The article is entitled "The Momentum Story of 2014".
Yep. Amazing reading. Just read The momentum story of 2014 of 5Forty3.in