Indian Army: News and Discussions 15 Apr 2012

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Indian Army: News and Discussions 15 Apr 2012

Post by ramana »

Paul, That is political news and does not belong in this thread. Please post in GDF.
Thanks, ramana
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

a distinguished soldier, now retired; writes on the Genesis of Army coup syndrome
AS a military leader, Major-Gen KS Thimayya, DSO, had emerged shoulders above his contemporaries, post the 1947-48 Indo-Pak war in the J&K theatre. This measure of Timmy was further bolstered when the international community unequivocally applauded his deft handling of the acrimonious POW repatriation on the Korean peninsula. Prime Minister Nehru was so impressed by the calibre of the General that in personal interaction the PM addressed him as Timmy, always.

So the day he was elevated to the post of Chief of the Army Staff, Mr Nehru broke with convention and unannounced walked into the COAS office to congratulate his friend. So taken aback was the Army Chief that he remained transfixed to his chair even as the Prime Minister walked right up to him. Without ado, Mr Nehru shook hands and taking the visitor's chair launched into a convivial conversation with the utterance "won't you offer me a cigarette, Timmy?"

We learnt of this episode some twenty years later at a mutual friend's home from Ammie, including a few indiscreet words uttered in innocent banter by Timmy. Now Ammie was the lively, petite and charming younger sister of the Chief. She had been married to a bureaucrat from the Indian Civil Service and was widowed during a cloudburst when holidaying with their two children, up in the Kullu valley in the 1950s. Mr Nehru was quick to redress the tragedy and asked Timmy whether Ammie would accept the role of a personal assistant in the PM’s household. In the event, she was assigned responsibility of the PM's wardrobe, provided suitable quarters on the premises and would become a permanent fixture on the PM's staff during foreign visits, also. Ammie was in a sense “adopted” by the Nehru-Gandhis, ultimately becoming a mentor and companion of Priyanka and Rahul during their days of cloistered childhood. Mrs Indira Gandhi would often seek out Ammie for a relaxed drink in the evening and even decades later, a car would pick her on most Sundays to lunch with the children.

However, Ammie was sad to recall that “Panditji” (as she referred to Mr Nehru, always) had taken to heart Timmy’s indiscreet banter during Mr Nehru’s unprecedented “call” on the Chief's office. She elaborated that by the side of Timmy’s office table was a steel chest of draws and Mr Nehru in the mood of bonhomie inquired, “Is that a treasure chest, Timmy?” The Chief stated that in the upper drawer were operational plans pertaining to the Western and Northern boarders. To the PM’s next interjection, “And the second drawer”, the Chief stated that it contained dossiers of a few Generals which the PM would need, to pick his successor. Persisting with child-like curiosity, Mr Nehru shot back: “And the last drawer?”

Not one to be put down in a repartee and with a mischievous smile, the Chief said: “Well sir, all it contains is the only copy of the plan for a military coup, which I keep strictly under my personal care”.

As may be imagined, the seeds of suspicion were sown unwittingly and its ghost would visit the PM’s and Timmy's successors forever, even though Mr Nehru had chuckled and kept up tete-a-tete, to finish his cigarette.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2014/20140306/edit.htm#5
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

IMO its also the babus who play up fears of a coup as it helps in showing the services "their place". The dhotis use these fears for their own purposes of course and don't really require the babus' help for this.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

the reason they fear a coup is they know how disgracefully they run the country and that the fauj knows this
the british empire crumbled in india because the fauj no longer wished to propogate it
Multatuli
BRFite

Post by Multatuli »

the reason they fear a coup is they know how disgracefully they run the country and that the fauj knows this
the british empire crumbled in india because the fauj no longer wished to propogate it
True, those Congress politicians are like criminals who are afraid of and hate the police: the Indian Armed Forces in this case.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Aditya_V wrote:I am not talking aabout crowds, there is huge appitite for patriotic movies. It about producers and funders.
I remember amir khan speaking on a tv show years ago "audience are very intelligent today that's why they reject movies like LOC Kargil completely..."
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Aamir IMO is a fundoo in sheeps clothing. SRK is completely mercenary albeit discovers his islamic identity from time to time (esp. when movies are releasing in dubai and pak), and salman is a dullard who is ok at heart but tends to believe and do silly things. Aamir is the smooth operator who wants to be another Kejriwal but hasnt been able to make the transition.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

The General's account makes it like its Gen Thimmaya's banter that made Nehruji distrustful of the Army. It begs the question then why was Gen Cariappa treated shabbily?
The reality is Nehru distrusted the military. It was the RIN revolt that convinced the British to leave and not all those peaceful hunger strikes by politicians. Soon after the Republic was declared he worked double quick to reduce the Army to 350K which is quite smaller than the needs.
He took over the C-i-C house aka Teen Murti House as his residence. Now the Congress hagiograhers have made it a museum.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Is the Saint making a post politics move into Big Data and Analytics? Scary, for jobs in that field.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>IMO its also the babus who play up fears of a coup as it helps in showing the services "their place". The dhotis use these fears for their own purposes of course and don't really require the babus' help for this.

The neatest most accurate summing up I've seen on that issue.
raj.devan
BRFite

Post by raj.devan »

ramana wrote:The General's account makes it like its Gen Thimmaya's banter that made Nehruji distrustful of the Army. It begs the question then why was Gen Cariappa treated shabbily?
The reality is Nehru distrusted the military. It was the RIN revolt that convinced the British to leave and not all those peaceful hunger strikes by politicians. Soon after the Republic was declared he worked double quick to reduce the Army to 350K which is quite smaller than the needs.
He took over the C-i-C house aka Teen Murti House as his residence. Now the Congress hagiograhers have amde it a museum.
IIRC, Nehru also ensured that disproportionately large paramilitary forces were set up in an effort to counter balance the Army. He had obviously not taken into account the professionalism and commitment of the IA.

There should be a seperate thread to discuss why the Indian and Pakistani Armies took such differing approaches to dealing with civilian governments, even though both descended from the same British Indian Army that fought in the second world war.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I suggest one should read Ian Talbot's "India and Pakistan" to get an idea of the BIA and how it was different.

Short answer the BIA that went to TSP was always political and had a magniified, imagend role for itself in the new state of TSP.
Talbot quotes, TSP Army officers, Pakjabi politicians* of pre-Independence era.

*One parodied by Yash Chopra in Veer-Zaara.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

^^^

I agree with you Karan. Thats why I have stopped watching Indian movies. Too many Khans around. Only watch 70s movies.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Great piece in today's Deccan Chronicle,a Special on "Anthony's Army".Not yet online.
With "honourable" men like St.Anthony,who needs enemies like Pak or China?
anand_sankar
BRFite

Post by anand_sankar »

Nice to have come across this article about the heliborne assault on Sylhet! http://bravestofthebrave.com/?p=14
Flight Lieutenant Sharma of AIF (forward Air Controller) came with his radio set (with which he would be directing IAF aircraft, flying overhead accurately on to the enemy targets)
The FAC Mr Sharma retired as an Air Vice Marshal. I had the privilege of spending an entire day in a train with him in 2009. That was the first time I heard about this op! We were just swapping stories, and he revealed he was a veteran from the '71 war. After some badgering from me, we went on to narrate this story! :)
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

Inspiring. Uplifting
Fallen jawan’s wife turns lieutenant

Priya Semwal is one of the 62 women who were commissioned into the Indian Army as short service officers at the ceremonial passing out parade at the Officers Training Academy in Chennai.

Scripting history, 26-year-old Priya Semwal, who lost her husband in a counter-insurgency operation two years back, was on Saturday inducted into the technical wing of the Armed Force as a young officer.

From a college-going woman married to an Army jawan in 2006 to an officer commissioned into the Corps of the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (EME) of the Army today, Ms. Semwal’s life has come a full circle.

Ms. Semwal is one of the 62 women, besides the 194 men, who were commissioned into the Indian Army as short service officers at the ceremonial passing out parade at the Officers Training Academy in Chennai.

The mother of the then four-year-old Khwahish Sharma, Ms. Semwal’s future looked bleak when she heard the death of her husband Naik Amit Sharma serving with the 14 Rajput regiment in a counter-insurgency operation near hilly Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh in 2012.(?!)

“Her husband was serving in my unit. In that operation, he lost his life while others suffered injuries. When I learnt Amit had encouraged her to complete degree and then PG, I thought she should become an officer,” said Colonel Arun Agarwal, Commanding Officer, 14 Rajput Regiment.

Mr. Agarwal’s word of advice, however, was not received readily. “Her brother initially asked what was I saying. She had just lost her husband and they wondered how I could have asked them then. But, eventually they all agreed,” said the Colonel, who came all the way from the border to witness Ms. Semwal become an officer.

“She (Priya Semwal) was qualified and I felt that she will do it. Initially, she had some apprehensions but once she was convinced, there was no turning back. Probably, this is the first time an Army jawan’s wife has become an officer in India,” the Colonel said.

There might be instances where wives of Army officers would have joined the force after their death, but this is probably the first time, the wife of a Non Commissioned Officer (NCO) has become an officer, he pointed out.

While Khwahish was clinging to her mother, whom everyone was taking photographs with and talking to, Ms. Semwal recalled how the Colonel’s advice motivated her. “Initially, I did not know what to do. I had a daughter studying... Later, I realised it would be only right to follow my husband into the forces,” said Ms. Semwal, smartly dressed in the Army uniform.

While Priya Semwal was only a first-year undergraduate student when she got married in 2006, she had completed post graduation in Mathematics and a Bachelor’s degree in teaching and employed in a coaching institute at her native Dehradun, when her husband was killed.

She would also earn a B Tech degree while being in Corps of the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (EME). Standing at a distance, the officer’s mother Vaishaka Semwal, was short of words, seeing her daughter become a symbol of hope and inspiration to many.

“Though there was hesitation initially, she wanted to face it and become an officer and we supported her. We are very proud of it now,” the officer’s brother Pravesh Semwal said.

:) A student at the Convent of Jesus and Mary School at Dehradun, Khwahish, however, does not want to part with her mother, saying she missed her for many months during training. “I want her to join the Army too. She is very small now,” Ms. Semwal said, caressing her daughter’s head.

But, when asked whether she would remain with her grandmother, as her mother proceeded to Leh in Kashmir this April where she has been posted, little Khwahish dressed in a red frock said, “Nahi (No)” and clung to her mother again.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/o ... 788486.ece
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

From one Capt Vishal on twitter (TIFWIW)
Rats despatched to hell..today morning Jammu ops #IA #militants #CIOps
member_25399
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_25399 »

^^^^^^
Wasn't there some kind of restriction on people from services about social networking.
rajrang
BRFite

Post by rajrang »

Has this story been posted previously?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 980857.cms?
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

gauravsh wrote:^^^^^^
Wasn't there some kind of restriction on people from services about social networking.
The way things are with today's generation, I don't think the forces can force them to lose their twitter / facebook accounts
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

These pics are not from recent incident methinks. According to most reports, the terrorists were dressed in military dress.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

These are old pics.
rkhanna
BRFite

Post by rkhanna »

Didnt know where to post this

See below video of an encounter in J&K. While the Video is pretty boring ffd to ~ 2.10+ time stamp. Its an Army SF / RR SOG unit ..however please keep an eye out for the headgear of the unit leader..:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLE9fah_eOE#t=190

Added later:
This is what i am talking about

Brando
BRFite

Post by Brando »

^^ IS that a new helmet to replace the trusty patka or some fancy import ? It's odd looking IMO - no sun shade or ear protection (which is important since there is only soft cartilage between the ear lobe and the brain behind it. ).
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

^^^ A patka doesn't offer any ear protection either. The new helmet looks like a patka extended over the back of the head to offer extra protection.
rkhanna
BRFite

Post by rkhanna »

^^ the above helmet IMO is (or a lookalike) of the US JSOC Helmets

The lack of Ear protection is for for comms and other equipment.

Brando
BRFite

Post by Brando »

^^ The JSOC helmets only provide safety not ballistic protection.

And the above helmet looks more like this one from a Joint Indo-Russian exercises a few years back:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_o_no4M2xEPY/T ... 752742.jpg

I thought the newer Patka provided some ear protection:
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

if you are going to protect that ear , they wont not just be able to properly use com eqpt, but wont be able to hear others , you will have to have a integrated com eqpt inside the helmet
rkhanna
BRFite

Post by rkhanna »

Actually the J-SOC helmet above does offer limited ballistic protection (it is not the Ice Hockey helmet of the 90s - just shapped like it).. The Most useful aspect of the helmet is the amount of kit you can clip on to it in terms of optics/coms/etc,

Marine MARSOC units are also using the helmet now

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... mbnail.jpg

The Helmet on the IA Soldier is definetly NOT a patka or the helmet used in the Russian ex. the shape is completely different. (The Fabric CAMO ofcourse means it has no ability to clip on other hardware)

Lastly SOF operators have (at least in the west) sacrificed traditional levels of body armour in favour of Mobility/Stealth and other kit.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

X posted from the Siachen thread

Army said no to Gujral’s order to vacate Siachen

VISHAL THAPAR New Delhi | 12th Apr 2014

nder Kumar Gujral, the peacenik Prime Minister of a Congress-propped United Front Government, asked the Indian Army to withdraw from Siachen Glacier in 1997 to accommodate Pakistan.

The then Indian Army chief, General V.P. Malik vetoed the move, demanding iron-clad guarantees as a precondition, which Pakistan has refused to concede till date. The collapse of the Gujral government in March 1998 stalled further movement toward what many strategists reckon would have been a monumental blunder.

This disclosure was made by General Malik at a book release timed to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the undeclared war on the world's highest and coldest battlefield. It was on 13 April 1984, that India launched Operation Meghdoot to pre-empt a Pakistani takeover of the strategically-located Siachen Glacier. Thirty years on, it is an ongoing operation, with no end in sight.

Gujral's position was in complete contrast to that of Indira and Rajiv Gandhi, attests former Indian envoy to Pakistan, G. Parthasarathy. "Rajiv told me that he would not vacate the area where Indian troops have shed blood," recalled Parthasarathy, speaking after General Malik at a function to mark the release of journalist Nitin Gokhale's book, Beyond NJ 9842: The Siachen Saga, here on Friday. Rajiv too was under pressure from the peacenik lobby in 1987-88 to take advantage of his equation with his counterpart Benazir Bhutto and pluck the "low-hanging fruit" of Siachen.

Gujral is best known for a dubious contribution to India's strategic history in ceasing during his tenure the activities of India's external intelligence agency, the Research and Analyses Wing (R&AW), in Pakistan. This is assessed by analysts as a huge strategic setback to India. Capabilities which took decades to build were swept away in one stroke.

The precondition General Malik insisted upon was the authentication and demarcation of respective troop positions along the 110-km-long Actual Ground Position Line (AGPL). The Indian Army is in physical occupation of the Saltoro Ridge west of Siachen Glacier, which puts India in a dominating position.

Warning that it would be a folly to ignore the strategic significance of Siachen, General Malik said, "The strategic consequences of a deal without formal authentication are obvious. It'll give Pakistan easier access to Saltoro and to the glacier, ensure security of Shaksgam (ceded by Pakistan to China).... and put a final stamp of China on its political control (of Shaksgam)."

The Indian Army has since stuck to this "veto line" to resist an on-off politico-diplomatic push to vacate Siachen, first by the Gujral regime, and more recently, by Manmohan Singh, who wanted Siachen to be a "Mountain of Peace". The Indian Army believes Pakistan will sneak into Siachen if the commanding heights of the Saltoro Ridge are vacated.

While the Army's insistence on demarcation of troop positions with Pakistan is well known, for the first time, it has come out in the open that the real military red line on Siachen is China, and its nexus with Pakistan. In his foreword to the book, General Malik says India must deny China and Pakistan an opportunity to link up via Siachen, and that their anti-India intent is transparent for the following reasons:

* Pakistan illegally ceded the Shaksgam Valley in PoK, flanking Siachen, to China in 1963 under a Sino-Pak border agreement, in violation of the 1949 Karachi Agreement on the Ceasefire Line with India, and claiming a border link with China running through Siachen and terminating at the Karakoram Pass, east of Siachen. India's position is that the Karachi Agreement puts the boundary beyond the last demarcated Point NJ 9842 as running west of Siachen Glacier.

* While China did a boundary deal with Pakistan on the PoK area west of Karakoram, it has refused to discuss the J&K boundary with India on the ground that it's "disputed".

* Pakistan claims all of J&K but recognises Chinese sovereignty over Aksai Chin, which has been annexed by China.

* In 1997, China went back on an agreement to send its military commander opposite Ladakh to meet his counterpart in Leh. This was an indication that they were unwilling to endorse Indian sovereignty over Ladakh.

* China declined India's invitation to all military attaches in New Delhi (except Pakistan's) for a conducted tour of the battle zone post the Kargil War.

* Four years ago, China started issuing stapled visas to visitors from J&K, thus questioning its status as part of India, refused visa to the highest ranking Army officer in J&K.

* Increased Chinese presence in the northern areas of PoK, purportedly to improve infrastructure, repair the Karakoram Highway, and build oil pipelines and rail lines linking western China to the Arabian Sea.

Ambassador Parthasarathy strongly argued that any deal on Siachen must be linked to an overall resolution of J&K. He endorsed the view of Brig V.N. Channa, the first commander of the Indian forces in Siachen, that by restricting itself to the Saltoro Ridge (west of Siachen), India lost an opportunity to take over the position now occupied by the Pakistanis beyond this ridgeline. "We should have gone beyond the Saltoro Ridge and taken over Gyari (now occupied by Pakistan). Had we done so, there would be no need to occupy the glacier (which is done at great cost)," rued Parthasarathy. Sadly, the story of missed opportunities for India does not end with Siachen.

svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

http://www.storypick.com/man-made-commu ... oosebumps/

a statement was made that the soldiers who fought and won the war of Kargil were Muslims and not Hindus.
vaibhav.n
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vaibhav.n »

rkhanna wrote:Didnt know where to post this

See below video of an encounter in J&K. While the Video is pretty boring ffd to ~ 2.10+ time stamp. Its an Army SF / RR SOG unit ..however please keep an eye out for the headgear of the unit leader..:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLE9fah_eOE#t=190

Added later:
This is what i am talking about

Those ones are Air frame Helmet or something.
rkhanna
BRFite

Post by rkhanna »

^^^

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-HLMM0106 ... %A2-Helmet

Could be -- But if it is then its sad that we are using Fabric Camo over it. Basically means no intention to spend $$$ to "SOPMOD" it.
Indrajit
BRFite

Post by Indrajit »

This helmet is in use for sometime now by the Parachute regiments and other units during jumps.See the recent Indo-US exercise involving the Paras.Even the last Indo-Rus exercise features this kinda helmets.
rkhanna
BRFite

Post by rkhanna »

^^^^ defintely not the same helmets.. These are completely different.. The Helmets you are talking about look more like British Army Helmets.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

vaibhav.n
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vaibhav.n »

rkhanna wrote:^^^

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-HLMM0106 ... %A2-Helmet

Could be -- But if it is then its sad that we are using Fabric Camo over it. Basically means no intention to spend $$$ to "SOPMOD" it.

That was verbatim what they are called, no idea on who the manufacturer is actually...Although looking at the link these helmets are pretty pricey for 50k/unit.
vaibhav.n
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vaibhav.n »

On a different note is there a way to post Indian Army TOE on the Army page, the current ones are pretty generic. Have been working on old and current TOE's for Infantry/Artillery/Engineers.

Mods, How does it work, do i send like raw data and somebody posts it?
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

svinayak wrote:http://www.storypick.com/man-made-commu ... oosebumps/

a statement was made that the soldiers who fought and won the war of Kargil were Muslims and not Hindus.
Maroof Raza is a distinguished security specialist. He is the son of Brig Raza
from Grenadiers. Maroof himself served in the Army but took premature retirement.

Mahroof Raza on TimesNow -

Dear Indians!
It hurts millions of soldiers and thousands of martyrs and their
families and we Indians when some political ******** like ajam khan
says that 'those who defended kargil were not hindus, they were
muslims .
Its incorrect and criminal to divide a secular organisation like Army
on the lines of religion.
For correcting his fact there were 536 indian soldiers who achieved
martyrdom, and around 1088 soldiers got badly injured, and the
mutilation of saurav kalia and soldiers bodies are well known to us.
What Army has done for this country and what it has been doing
requires no statement from these traitors like azam khan.
My friends, if you second to this thought of mine then you are
requested to spread this msg to every one at your level so that before
this mandate 2014 one(people like ajam khan)must understand his
'Aukat'.
We the youth are as powerful as a sword, we are not fools whom these
politicians will befool.
Plz give it a thought and your requisite action is requested for those
who sit in weather like -40 degree and 58 degree to who dont own a
network in their mobiles to talk to their families. But they expect a
response from us.
Jai hind Jai Matrabhumi
Vande Maataram!!Smiling face with Sunglasses

Thank you Azam Khan for giving a communal colour to martyrdom.

Now here is the list of brave Indian Soldiers, the heroes, who fought diedprotecting the nation in Kargil War:

LT. COL. SACHIN KUMAR
MAJOR AJAY SINGH JASROTIA
MAJOR KAMLESH PATHAK
MAJOR PADHMAPHANI ACHARYA
MAJOR MARRIAPAN SARVANAN
MAJOR RAJESH SINGH ADHIKARI
MAJOR HARMIDER PAL SINGH
MAJOR MANOJ TALWAR
MAJOR VIVEK GUPTA
MAJOR SONAM WANGCHUK
MAJOR AJAY KUMAR
CAPTAIN AMOL KALIA
CAPTAIN KIESHING CLIFFORD NONGRUM
CAPTAIN SUMEET ROY
CAPTAIN AMIT VERMA
CAPTAIN PANNIKOT VISVANATH VIKRAM
CAPTAIN ANUJ NAYYAR
CAPTAIN VIKRAM BATRA
DY. COMMANDENT JOY LAL(BSF)
CAPTAIN JINTU GOGOI
LT. VIJAYANT THAPER
LT. N. KENGURUSE
LT. HANIF-U-DIN

LT. SUARAV KALIA
LT. AMIT BHARDWAJ
LT. BALWAN SINGH
LT. MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY
OFFICERS (INDIAN AIR FORCE)
SQUADREN LEADER AJAY AHUJA
SQUADREN LEADER RAJIV PUNDIR
FLT. LT. S MUHILAN
FLT. LT. NACHIKETA RAO
SEARGENT PVNR PRASAD
SERGEANT RAJ KISHORE SAHU
Naik Chaman Singh
Naik R Kamraj
Naik Kudeep Singh
Naik Birendra Singh Lamba
Naik Jasvir Singh
Naik Surendra Pal
Naik Rajkumar Punia
Naik S N Malik
Naik Surjeet Singh
Naik Jugal Kishore
Naik Suchha Singh
Naik Sumer Singh Rathod
Naik Surendra Singh
Naik Kishen Lal
Naik Rampal Singh
Naik Ganesh Yadav
Havaldar Major Yashvir Singh
Lance Naik Ahmed Ali
Lance Naik Gulam Mohammed Khan

Lance Naik M R Sahu
Lance Naik Satpal Singh
Lance Naik Shatrugan singh
Lance Naik Shyam Singh
Lance Naik Vijay Singh
Naik Degender Kumar
Havaldar Baldev Raj
Havaldar Jai Prakash Singh
Havaldar Mahavir Singh
Havaldar Mani Ram
Havaldar Rajbir Singh
Havaldar Satbir Singh
Havaldar Abdul Karim

Havaldar Daler Singh Bahu
Subedar Bhanwar Singh Rathod
Rifleman Linkon Pradhan
Rifleman Bachhan Singh
Rifleman Satbir Singh
Rifleman Jagmal Singh
Rifleman Rattan Chand
Rifleman Mohamad Farid
Rifleman Mohamad Aslam

Rifleman Yogendra Singh
Rifleman Sanjay Kumar
SEPOYS (INDIAN ARMY)
Grenadier Manohar Singh
Gunner Uddabh Das
Sepoy Amardeep Singh
Sepoy Vijay Pal Singh
Sepoy Virendra Kumar
Sepoy Yashwant Singh
Sepoy Santokh Singh
Sepoy Dinesh Bhai
Sepoy Harendragiri Goswami
Sepoy Amrish Pal Bangi
Constable Suraj Bhan (BSF)
Sepoy Lakhbir Singh
Sepoy Bajindra Singh
Sepoy Deep Chand
Sepoy Dondibha Desai
Sepoy Keolanand Dwivedi
Sepoy Harjindra Singh
Sepoy Jaswant Singh
Sepoy Jaswinder Singh
Sepoy Lal Singh
Sepoy Rakesh Kumar(RAJ)
Sepoy Rakesh Kumar (Dogra)
Sepoy Raswinder Singh
Sepoy Bir Singh
Sepoy Ashok Kumar
Tomar
Sepoy R. Selvakumar
Last edited by chaanakya on 16 Apr 2014 23:43, edited 1 time in total.