Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

member_28108
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by member_28108 »

in their infancy children adore their parents, fight with them in teens, see them as fallible as young adults and forgive them as older adults and accept them when they become old too :)
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

Life is short.

friends you can choose, but family you are born into.
member_28502
BRFite

Post by member_28502 »

amdavadi wrote:Life is short.

friends you can choose, but family you are born into.

That's what our Pappu RaGa thinks too to rule
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

prasannasimha wrote:in their infancy children adore their parents, fight with them in teens, see them as fallible as young adults and forgive them as older adults and accept them when they become old too :)
panduranghari wrote:Patch up with your father mate. You have to take the first step just like he taught you to walk the first step.
Response here: http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 8#p1633638
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

ABP News Live interview with Modi

http://www.abplive.in/livetv/#.U1Z63FOIy_I
member_28397
BRFite

Post by member_28397 »

Bad move by NaMo, dummy newswallah are asking stupid questions.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

^^ Please elaborate. Was there any slip up?
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

three pipsqueaks trembling and shivering as they dare to take on the lion. Modi has handled them with the contempt and straightforwardness they deserve. i can actually hear the fear in their voice as they go on with their pre-decided questions and Modi handles it with professionalism but with an anger that is there beneath the smooth replies.
member_28397
BRFite

Post by member_28397 »

vivek.rao wrote:^^ Please elaborate. Was there any slip up?
3 ABP dummy news reporters asking all the CONapp questions:

* NaMo looks visibly angry at times, asking them to first verify then ask the questions.

* Questions like why use Pink Revolutions/Shehjada/Dilli Sultanate these words are communal.

* Did you applied Rajdharma? Kutte ka pilla/2002 Why not say more/ Riots remark.

* Ambani/Adani/Toffee Model/Wife/You are a mask<hinting you are communal>/Vadra.

* NaMo asks whom agenda you are bringing here. Don't be like News traders/Media different.

Although answers are solid but still a bad move going into Ambush. 1000 lashes to the person who sent NaMo to this ambush.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

very bad move.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

any text of these interviews? some of us can't view video at kb
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

^ very good move. ALl questions handled awesomely well. None stumped him, all questions replied convincingly with facts and figures.
Just now came the question of Raj thackeray support. THat also handled very well : sarkar chalane mein hume enough votes milenge, sarkar chalane ke liye kisiki jarurat nahi padegi. Par desh chalane ke liye sabki jarurat hoti hai, even if Rahul G if elected (althoug low probability :) ) uski bhi support manjur hai
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

panduranghari wrote:
Patch up with your father mate. You have to take the first step just like he taught you to walk the first step.
Amen to that. Time is short. And you may be surprised at the response.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

MaharathiArjun wrote:Bad move by NaMo, dummy newswallah are asking stupid questions.
why worry? he has ripped them apart!
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

guys don't conclude based on some self driven hysteria
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

SaiK wrote:any text of these interviews? some of us can't view video at kb
you can watch it live on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlQEttTDdac
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

prasannasimha wrote:in their infancy children adore their parents, fight with them in teens, see them as fallible as young adults and forgive them as older adults and accept them when they become old too :)
Couldn't resist it even if it is off track. A quote from Oscar Wilde:
Children begin by loving their parents. Grow up to understanding them and sometimes forgive them.
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

I disagree that this was a bad move, exactly the opposite. He answered all questions very well and came across very confident. Those guys got their asses handed to them for news trader question. He said "you figure it out if you are news trader or not"
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

The ABP News interview simply shows that there is One Lion and he is capable of chewing up all who dare to cross words with him.

It is good to see that the Lion still has all his ferocity and fire when faced with opponents!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Guys family counselling is important but can we take it to the appropriate thread please?

Thanks.
member_28397
BRFite

Post by member_28397 »

Answers are solid with facts behind but looks like NaMo has made up his mind to take no more bullshit from news traders/media and these never ending (why not SICKular like CONs) questions, he looks visibly angry at times on National Television(our aged secular SDREs won't like that). Not cold and calculating like Amit Shah.
Last edited by member_28397 on 22 Apr 2014 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
member_28468
BRFite

Post by member_28468 »

Abp news interview is rocking slap slap slap to journos :mrgreen:

He is bit angry but controlled him self :roll:
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

BJP is spending a lot of money for Modi's campaign with IT cell, people on the ground, rallies, hi-tech shows etc. Any idea how this is funded? I can't seem to get a clear picture on this. AAPtards are always saying they are transparent. As a new comer, they are showing some transparency but I doubt that is the true picture. CON guys have the scam money.

It would be good to find out so that we know when the people who is funding this comes back asking for their share of spoils later on.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Amitbhai shah had similarly walked into this slimy hyena pack-eed den called ABP a moon or so ago. And he handled it like a zen. No trace or hint of losing composure anywhere... in fact he came across as too polite to those rascals.

Hope Modi matched the high bar Amit Shah set.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

CRamS wrote:Not to sound paranoid, but with so much collusion between so called "secular" turds in India and the west, it is not inconceivable that Uncle is working with his goons in India to sabotage the elections. With the long drawn out schedule, with the all the electronic voting machines, this gives Uncle enough time to enact his mischief. Does the Indian election commission consist of Indian patriots or uber "secularists". That would be my first clue.
Current CEC's name was recommended by late YS Reddy.
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

Hari Seldon wrote:Amitbhai shah had similarly walked into this slimy hyena pack-eed den called ABP a moon or so ago. And he handled it like a zen. No trace or hint of losing composure anywhere... in fact he came across as too polite to those rascals.

Hope Modi matched the high bar Amit Shah set.
I think he answered them as a Prime Minister. There was that kind of authority and no-nonsense attitude, yet a willingness to listen and to treat every question seriously.
One titbit that came out : he said he sleeps arround 3 and a half hours every day. Not good, i hope he can sustain it.

added later : the word i was looking for to describe this interview came to me later : totally in-command. Amit Shah is a diplomatic politician, Modi is a leader and naturally dominating. They both answered according to their styles and they both passed the test, but there is a reason why Modi is the master, this interview really brought that out.
Last edited by member_23658 on 22 Apr 2014 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

vinod wrote:BJP is spending a lot of money for Modi's campaign with IT cell, people on the ground, rallies, hi-tech shows etc. Any idea how this is funded? I can't seem to get a clear picture on this. AAPtards are always saying they are transparent. As a new comer, they are showing some transparency but I doubt that is the true picture. CON guys have the scam money.

It would be good to find out so that we know when the people who is funding this comes back asking for their share of spoils later on.
AAPtard funding

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/did-a ... 91883.html
After crunching data from AAP's official donation website, Firstbiz found that Lal has donated over Rs 1.29 crore to the party in the last two months. The speculation is that this is none other than the former MD and CEO of Eicher Motors. To be sure, the former boss of Eicher does appear in some previous media reports linking him to AAP. In 2012, for instance, Vikram Lal of Eicher donated Rs 3 lakh to Arvind Kejriwal's India Against Corruption, which has been bankrolled by several corporate bigwigs, according to a Jagran Post story. Earlier this year, a petition seeking more funds for AAP on website change.org stated that "Vikram Lal MD of Eicher Motors donates on a regular basis and has donated more than Rs 57 lakh to the party".
Even an Economic Times report today said that Natasha Lal, wife of the current Eicher chairman, Siddhartha Lal, donated Rs 50 lakh. As per AAP's donation list, a certain Natasha (last name not given) from New Delhi donated Rs 50 lakh on 16 April, 2014, to the party. Firstbiz tried to contact Eicher and Common Cause, a Delhi-based NGO that Vikram Lal is associated with, to confirm whether the money was indeed donated by Lal. However, we have not received any responses to the queries.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

whaat an interview ! full family watched including my grandmother. (I had to translate for her)

modi's performance reminded me of INS Vikrant's motto : Jayme Sam Yuddhi Sprdhah (I defeat all who dare fight me)

unimaginable loss for the nation if he doesn't become PM. and if he does, it would be the most important event in our history since 1947.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

gandharva wrote:
CRamS wrote:Not to sound paranoid, but with so much collusion between so called "secular" turds in India and the west, it is not inconceivable that Uncle is working with his goons in India to sabotage the elections. With the long drawn out schedule, with the all the electronic voting machines, this gives Uncle enough time to enact his mischief. Does the Indian election commission consist of Indian patriots or uber "secularists". That would be my first clue.
Current CEC's name was recommended by late YS Reddy.
thats probably not a good omen :roll:
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

I sort of know Vikram Lal of Eicher. He is a good-at-heart person who is stridently against corruption. His managers in Eicher are strictly proscribed from paying bribes to netas and bureacrats. He also stressed that even the lowest level factory worker should be treated with utmost respect. Not surprisingly, he is much loved by the employees and his is one of the few companies in the strike-prone and anarchy-prone Faridabad's jaat land that has not seen strikes for years. Several decades ago he ensured that his factories were air cooled so workers could find the workplace tolerable. He also ensured that workers and managers ate the same food in the same canteen. Several years ago, he used to eat lunch with workers and while his wife served food. Good people, overall. And such stories are endless! Yes, in AAP's case, his and his family's understanding is misplaced as we all know. He should be on Dharmic side.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

CEC Sampath is a Congi doormat like Chawla. His actions have spoken louder than words in this election. A few incidents I can think of:

a) Equivalence between Azam Khan & Amit Shah
b) Not taking action against Sonia for blatant communal vote seeking with Imam Bukhari (though the tepid BJP response didnt help either)
c) Dragging feet on re-election in Pune, even though 2 Lakh voters were disenfranchised. Another report said over 57 Lakh voters were removed from the voter lists in all of Maharashtra. God only knows how many of these were legitimate removals
d) Imran Masood contesting from Saharanpur even after he threatened to cut Modi into pieces

Lets see what happens with the Shazia Ilmi fiasco today

Link for point (c) above in Hindi or Marathi: http://t.co/CmEOkWKTp0
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Nijalingappa wrote:
Rahul wrote:he started hating CPM much more. he even joined the naxals because they were very anti-CPM (as you might understand from this, WB politics is very complex. which is why simplistic generalisations by people outside do not work)
little OT but Mrs IG nartured Naxals to beat CPM in WB (Naxals touted themselves as CPI ML) and AGP in Assam. Just as the way she encouraged Bhinderenwale, Nirankari vs Akalis also Anand margis as well

She firmly beleived in divide and rule , proof look no further than splitting INC into Cong (I) Cong(O)
I know, those were named Cong-xal.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

MaharathiArjun wrote:
vivek.rao wrote:^^ Please elaborate. Was there any slip up?
3 ABP dummy news reporters asking all the CONapp questions:
* NaMo looks visibly angry at times, asking them to first verify then ask the questions.
* Questions like why use Pink Revolutions/Shehjada/Dilli Sultanate these words are communal.
* Did you applied Rajdharma? Kutte ka pilla/2002 Why not say more/ Riots remark.
* Ambani/Adani/Toffee Model/Wife/You are a mask<hinting you are communal>/Vadra.
* NaMo asks whom agenda you are bringing here. Don't be like News traders/Media different.
Although answers are solid but still a bad move going into Ambush. 1000 lashes to the person who sent NaMo to this ambush.
<->
Rahul M wrote:whaat an interview ! full family watched including my grandmother. (I had to translate for her)
modi's performance reminded me of INS Vikrant's motto : Jayme Sam Yuddhi Sprdhah (I defeat all who dare fight me)
unimaginable loss for the nation if he doesn't become PM. and if he does, it would be the most important event in our history since 1947.
Mr Arjun!?!?!?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Rahul M wrote:whaat an interview ! full family watched including my grandmother. (I had to translate for her)

Great to hear. I hope more and more people listen and understand his vision instead of depending on News traders and influenced by their lies
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

Ashok Sarraff wrote:I sort of know Vikram Lal of Eicher. He is a good-at-heart person who is stridently against corruption. His managers in Eicher are strictly proscribed from paying bribes to netas and bureacrats. He also stressed that even the lowest level factory worker should be treated with utmost respect. Not surprisingly, he is much loved by the employees and his is one of the few companies in the strike-prone and anarchy-prone Faridabad's jaat land that has not seen strikes for years. Several decades ago he ensured that his factories were air cooled so workers could find the workplace tolerable. He also ensured that workers and managers ate the same food in the same canteen. Several years ago, he used to eat lunch with workers and while his wife served food. Good people, overall. And such stories are endless! Yes, in AAP's case, his and his family's understanding is misplaced as we all know. He should be on Dharmic side.
Any sufficiently advanced incompetence or ignorance is indistinguishable from malice
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

I Modified few AAPtards/sceptics of Modi just by providing relevant info

http://forbesindia.com/article/india-bu ... se/11322/0
Modi, in his second year in power, ordered the uninterrupted supply of quality power to farms for three-phase pumps for at least four hours a day, but only in night. This ensured that farmers could use the pumps only for a limited time and had to make the most of it. During the day, industry got quality power. The scope for power theft reduced. Farmer groups were initially angry with the changes, but came around after some persuasion.
The government was still painfully aware that the key bottleneck would be availability of water. Higher water tables and taller dams could go only so far. The real need was to save water and use it more efficiently. There was a need to champion micro irrigation. That’s when the government formed Gujarat Green Revolution Company (GGRC).
The new company adopted a twin strategy. First, it made the subsidy for micro irrigation available to all farmers, not just the poor ones. The initial investment to install the plumbing for micro irrigation could be prohibitive. Even after the subsidy, it would come to a big sum and poor farmers would hesitate to make that investment. But for the richer ones, the subsidy made it a compelling proposition and they jumped in. This, in turn, showed the way for poorer farmers who followed.
Second, GGRC tightened norms for the subsidy scheme ensuring that companies didn’t sell pipes and move on to clinch more sales. It insisted that micro irrigation technology providers also offer extension services. To ensure compliance, it introduced a series of norms – like how many agronomists must be employed for a given expanse of land, how many field visits the experts must make and even the price at which the systems could be sold. “The farmer needs handholding,” says C.L.N. Rao, head agronomist with Netafim India, market leader for micro irrigation systems in the state. “And once a farmer sees money coming in... [the farmer] becomes the champion for other farmers as well.”
Now there is even talk in Gujarat that the government will order that power connections will be granted only if a farm has micro irrigation facilities. This is so because drip, sprinkling and spraying systems that come under the definition of micro irrigation deliver water very close to the plant or even to the roots. They avoid delivering water where it is not needed, thus reducing the growth of weeds. They don’t allow water to seep too deep into earth.
Gujarat is also studying a policy adopted in Raipur, where electricity tariffs for pumps of more than five horsepower invite the higher industry-level tariffs and the smaller pumps enjoy the subsidised agricultural tariffs. This is to encourage farmers to draw less water. It is also aimed at making sure all farms get irrigated, not only those owned by rich farmers.
Micro irrigation is spreading fast across Gujarat. Back in the Dolpur farm of the Patel brothers, a modern drip irrigation system is at work. They have had to pay the full price for it because they chose to go in for micro irrigation before the subsidy scheme was set in motion. The brothers bring scientific knowledge of soil, water and weather to their farming practices. They have even built a small soil and water analysis laboratory. “We know that while one well would normally irrigate three to four acres, using newer automated techniques, we could irrigate 15-20 acres,” says Jitesh Patel. The modern systems have made sure that the four hours of power are plenty for their large farm. “We sleep better, have saved on labour and also on water,” he says adding, quite proudly, “We now enjoy a higher status in society.”
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

arjun, this interview went excellent for modi. the 3 idiots weren't overtly friendly (except in last part where they were asking personal questions like how do you relax etc) and that is actually good. it showed that he came through with flying colours even when the questioning is hostile. the underlying hostility itself allowed modi to display his strong character and conviction as well as provide informed views and data on many important issues.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Why this underwear shiver when NaMo faces these morons masquerading as Pressitutes.
Modi is not respected and feared for nothing. He is class apart when it comes to handling these con-job artists.
I find him better than ABV in these interviews. No pauses, no complicated language, no vision without corresponding action.
If he was in corporate world, He would have become a legend by now.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

cannot watch media at work. is there a transcript?
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

CRamS wrote: Does the Indian election commission consist of Indian patriots or uber "secularists".
With the tsunamo that seems to be forming, tinkering with a few machines in a few locations will have the same effect as a faart in a hurricane. Anything more widespread would be close to impossible with the thousands of EC engineers and officers scattered all over India keeping watch, all of whom are presumably not traitors and are sophisticated enough to spot mischief. Plus we have VVPAT even if partially.

Still, without discounting EVM mischief, I don't believe unkil or anyone in India was expecting the massive groundswell of support that Modi has aroused in the last couple of months with his rallies. They were certainly aware several years ago that Congress was going to lose at some point and several landmines like AK420 were planted way back then (surely he can't be the only one--we have to ferret out the others). Expecting a close enough match in 2014, Kejriwal was activated to queer the pitch, soak up and deflect anti-congress sentiment and help achieve a fractured vote to hobble Modi. But he too turned out to be merely a puppy p!ssing in a monsoon downpour. The realization must have hit them by now that contrary to their calculations, the large majority of Indians, both rich and poor, are not idiots to fall for street nautanki, no matter how sophisticated and clinical the execution.

Having said that, AAP is more dangerous than Congress IMO as its only mandate is to create anarchy, stall progress and invite foreign "human rights" and other assorted MC/BCs to cause trouble. This is deadly for India at this juncture and Modi must find a way to squash them like bugs.