AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Rony
BRF Oldie

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Rony »

Unconfirmed but from very very reliable source (dont ask me who) - Sujana Choudhary gave 150 crores as party fund to TDP.
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

Making calls to family and friends to ensure vote for NaMo. There is a strong feeling that BJP has let Seemandhra down but most of Seemandhrites in Hyderabad/Secunderabad are going with BJP still and are willing to give NaMo the benefit of doubt. Enormous respect for this man. The entire in-law extended family and their pet dogs will be voting for NaMo. Some AAPtard friends agree its time to give Namo a chance. So I am having an easy time calling for now..
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Rony wrote:Unconfirmed but from very very reliable source (dont ask me who) - Sujana Choudhary gave 150 crores as party fund to TDP.
It is very much possible and why is it surprise?

TDP sources:
Party Fund and donations (white)
Candidates own money (white)
Rich people contributions (black)
Barter/land money(black)

YCP sources:
YSR family money (black)
Party Fund and donations (white)
Candidates own money (white)
Rich people contributions (black)
Barter/land money (black)
Mines money (black)
Local church Donations (white)
Foreign donations (black)
RajeshA wrote:
maitas66 ‏@chinmaykrvd 2h
Vizag unexpectedly looking close.According to internal report BJP and Vijayamma leading in 3 segments each.I expected YCP to have cakewalk
Vizag was easy TDP win but got complicated due to the seat became BJP "president" vs YCP "president".
BJP can't match YCP money.

Vizag has 16% Kapu votes (Kapus (Chiru for example) and Toorpu Kapus (Botsa for example)) and many leaders among them turned to TDP unlike in 2009. Majority among Koppu Velama, kammas, and Yadavs who make up another 30% are TDP supporters.

Only when all TDP votes go to BJP, it will be win for BJP. I don't think BJP has cadre to bring that many people to vote booths unless they employ TDP cadre full-time.
shyamoo
BRFite

Post by shyamoo »

My mom is not very political and the family on her side has traditionally always been Congi voters. She will be voting BJP. I was talking to her yesterday and she mentioned that al these politicians are promising freebies and was wondering how the govt. will be able do so and it will bankrupt the state. No one in our area will be voting TRS. His trust factor is a big fat zero. 'Baanchen Dora' undertow is present. I'm talking about a small area near REC, warangal. Have no idea about the rest of the city. Will try to get additional information.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

vnmshyam wrote:My mom is not very political and the family on her side has traditionally always been Congi voters. She will be voting BJP. I was talking to her yesterday and she mentioned that al these politicians are promising freebies and was wondering how the govt. will be able do so and it will bankrupt the state. No one in our area will be voting TRS. His trust factor is a big fat zero. 'Baanchen Dora' undertow is present. I'm talking about a small area near REC, warangal. Have no idea about the rest of the city. Will try to get additional information.
When we talk in BRF even the staunch Telangana folks say this. However, per the surveys the mango-person is very sympathetic to TRS. My Mom attended a marriage of very close relative. She being politically savvy housewife, was asking everyone at the marriage party to vote for TDP+BJP. The government folks are dreaming that if they vote to TRS they will get promotions etc. They are being very honest and clearly mentioning that whatever may be the shortcomings of TRS, this time their vote is for TRS.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ShyamSP wrote: Only when all TDP votes go to BJP, it will be win for BJP. I don't think BJP has cadre to bring that many people to vote booths unless they employ TDP cadre full-time.
This is definitely happening, as CBN want to ensure Jagan's loss under any circumstances. See Modi visited only once to Telangana but he is visiting two days to Seemandhra. Not that BJP can pull a lot but the perception is always important in that region that Jagan is a no one in the scheme of things. My latest hunch is both Vizag and Rajampet will go to wire.
ashashi
BRFite

Post by ashashi »

nageshks wrote:
RamaY wrote:
This is not at all likely. I would like to see their data. TDP is called Telangana Drohi Party in many places, and CSDS estimated that it had 13% support. Also, expect T-folks to gang up on TDP to defeat it wherever they can. Expect them to vote whoever is best poised to defeat the TDP. On its own, TDP can win only in Hyderabad, Rangareddi and Khammam. BJP exists only in Greater Hyderabad and a couple of neighbouring districts like Karimnagar and Mahabubnagar. BJP was estimated by CSDS to have 10% vote, but a considerable part of that vote is the hardcore Telangana folk vote, particularly outside Hyderabad and Rangareddi districts, so BJP is most unlikely to be able to transfer its voteshare outside Greater Hyderabad region. if BJP+TDP hits 20% of the vote totally, consider that great performance by the two. The likelihood that BJP and TDP can together take 55 seats is very remote. I expect them together to get ~20-25 seats. That is the best they can expect, IMO.
About a year or so ago, there was a survey published about support for separate state in Telangana. Separate state ranged from 50% to 65% in various districts (any one remember this survery?). There is a likely hood that TDP+BJP combo would better than expected in Telangana.

Congi folks are expecting to win between 40-45 seats and form the govt with the support MIM (10 seats) and commies (3-5) seats. They are counting on the fact that neither BJP nor TDP will support KCR to from the govt.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Some free programs are not only necessary but also mandatory.

Some anecdotal info-
Of late, I have been trying to get health insurance coverage to my extended family (siblings) and it has been a nightmare. I have a large family and few of them are illiterates (below 10th grade)

Not a single private insurance company is willing to sell health insurance for people >50Yrs old without a minimum of high school education. What are they supposed to do?

One of my sister, deservedly, has Arogyashri card and she has no worries about her health coverage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aarogyasri
Arogyashree costs about Rs 5000 crore for the state. Say it grew to Rs 10,000 crore per year now. Even then it is less than 10% of state annual budget. This is a fair allocation of funds for one of the top 5 responsibilities of state govt besides food security, education, civic/industria infra and law & order.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I see strong connecting dots between

YSR empire, Ex-ambassador powel, Christian NGOs, and recent case against KVP.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Any one know about Narsapur MP?

A friend of mine knows YSRCP candidate is a sure win. Candidate is an industrialist. He donated 30 cr to jagan for ticket.
Nalla Baalu
BRFite

Post by Nalla Baalu »

My immediate cousin & his friends (from Dilsukhnagar area of Hyderabad) have apparently pledged their political affiliation to local INC leader/MLA in return for generous contributions to their annual Vinayaka-Chavithi celebrations.

Some other cousins in IT-VITY fields are leaning towards JP of Lok-Satta in Malkajgiri PC. Anti-incumbency votes will split between LS & TDP, I wonder if it will be blessing for TRS.
member_28502
BRFite

Post by member_28502 »

my folks are very cynical
Congress, TDP, TRS TPS (Telengana Praja Samithi of Chenna Reddy) YSR congress
Andaru Dochukone valle, yevaru vachhi manalnee udharinche vallu yevaru leru.
Antha Dongele

Isari ki bjp ki vedamankuntunamau
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Today NDTV opinion poll claimed TDP losing 3% of vote due to alliance with BJP. What's the comment from Gurus on this?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ramana wrote:Nageshks, Despite all that there is strong sentiment as expressed by devesh's grandmother who do not want return of slavery as represented by KCR and his ilk.
ramana garu: That sentiment is only in a caste section who are irrelevant in AP/Telangana politics. They are also about 3-5% of the total population. They do not have any power never had. Moreover they are also divided in that some are staunch cong(i) and some are staunch BJP and a few like TDP (specifcally CBN for developing Hyd). TRS is not really their darling but that TRS' base is elsewhere so are Cong(I)s.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

gandharva wrote:Today NDTV opinion poll claimed TDP losing 3% of vote due to alliance with BJP. What's the comment from Gurus on this?
all I can say is bakwaas. NDTV is always on drugs. All this cabal is going down and just hold on tight for another 30 days.

Latest intel reports are putting that even Vizag is difficult for YSRC and in Rajampeta Purandareshwari will win. On the T side BJP+TDP could get about 35 to 40 and it will be 20 short of ruling majority. If Modi comes to power, it could be large scale horse trading for the very first assembly of TG.

Probably this is the reason for KCR saying "Modi is the enemy #1 of Telangana". (As reported by India news tweet)
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Daughter and bahu set for debut
Kavitha, daughter of Telangana spearhead K. Chandrasekhar Rao, is the TRS candidate for Nizamabad, a parliamentary seat in Telangana. But most of the voters in her constituency are originally from Seemandhra, a region that belongs to the other side of the Andhra divide
{I doubt this is true. Especially for the parl constituency, where there will much more than an assembly secgment}
The 35-year-old, contesting her first election, shrugs off the unavoidable statistic. “So what they are settlers?” she says. “They have been here for two generations and have worked for wealth-generation in Telangana.”

The settlers, most of them turmeric and sugarcane farmers, have brought riches and innovation to farming in the arid region.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Nijalingappa wrote:my folks are very cynical
Congress, TDP, TRS TPS (Telengana Praja Samithi of Chenna Reddy) YSR congress
Andaru Dochukone valle, yevaru vachhi manalnee udharinche vallu yevaru leru.
Antha Dongele

Isari ki bjp ki vedamankuntunamau

Some relatives also said Modi is also bad.

So SHQ told them "Could be. But first need to ge rid of Congress. Later we can deal with Modi good or bad." They agreed that first priority is remove Congress.
So SHQ said then vote for KCR if you dont want to vote for BJP.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Muppalla wrote:
gandharva wrote:Today NDTV opinion poll claimed TDP losing 3% of vote due to alliance with BJP. What's the comment from Gurus on this?
all I can say is bakwaas. NDTV is always on drugs. All this cabal is going down and just hold on tight for another 30 days.

Latest intel reports are putting that even Vizag is difficult for YSRC and in Rajampeta Purandareshwari will win. On the T side BJP+TDP could get about 35 to 40 and it will be 20 short of ruling majority. If Modi comes to power, it could be large scale horse trading for the very first assembly of TG.

Probably this is the reason for KCR saying "Modi is the enemy #1 of Telangana". (As reported by India news tweet)
+1.

I used to think of Pranoy Roy very highly in my young days for his articulation & clarity of thought. In this election coverage his coverage is very painful to watch for it lacks any understanding of current trends. It's just a bunch if old farts trying to make sense of 60% young population that too in broken sentences and confused looks...
vishnua
BRFite

Post by vishnua »

Muppalla wrote:Daughter and bahu set for debut
Kavitha, daughter of Telangana spearhead K. Chandrasekhar Rao, is the TRS candidate for Nizamabad, a parliamentary seat in Telangana. But most of the voters in her constituency are originally from Seemandhra, a region that belongs to the other side of the Andhra divide
{I doubt this is true. Especially for the parl constituency, where there will much more than an assembly secgment}
The 35-year-old, contesting her first election, shrugs off the unavoidable statistic. “So what they are settlers?” she says. “They have been here for two generations and have worked for wealth-generation in Telangana.”

The settlers, most of them turmeric and sugarcane farmers, have brought riches and innovation to farming in the arid region.
Muppalla garu,

There is some truth it if we look at the Nizamabad parliamentary constituency. Hence that statement from Kavita. This is one of the key ones for BJP.

Congress has Madhu Yakshi goud, TRS has KAvita and BJP has Lakshminaryana. He defeate D srinivas in assembly elections which YSR wanted. Nizamabad has little pakistan just like HYD.

BJP has to win this as all the traditional TDP vote bank (read "settlers") will vote for BJP and there is lot of under current for BJP within people who has supported TRS . MYgoud last 2 MP elections just based on the T-sentiment. If the T-votes gets split between Congress and Kavita that will be great boost for BJP which will happen. The question is to what extent.

Another key one is Bodhan Assembly election. TDP has Prakash Reddy who was PA to Balayogi. Congress has sitting minister Sudharshan Reddy who is also 3 time MLA. TRS has Shakeel ( had TRS ticket last time and lost ).

If the "native T folks " vote for Prakash reddy then he is sure shot. They will never vote for Shakeel. They might vote for Sudharshan reddy but we have to see. All the muslims will vote for TRS who were traditionally Cong votes expect during NTR time.
gpati
BRFite

Post by gpati »

60 to 90% of farmers in coastal Andhra are not repaying their loans because of CBN's loan waiver promise. This is first time in 15 years farmers are solidly behind TDP. They are hopeful that CBN with his experience can fulfill promise at least partially. TDP is saying they will get the money from Jagan's corrupt enterprises to fund this. But, realistically, how are they going to achieve this?

YSRCP disadvantages are most of the candidates are non locals. Also, YSR himself barely scraped through in last elections. Further, Christian vote bank is not solidly behind Jagan. For example, women who have become the breadwinners of the house holds, because of unproductive abusive husbands, are simply adopting christiniaty for money to repay loans. Their children are still Hindu (prasadam test) and voting TDP.

Jagan's only advantage was that standing up against Sonia Gandhi. But he is eclipsed by Narendra Modi.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

NDTV = Sakshi. NDTV manages YSR media for content. Do you believe in such surveys when they are together?

3% losing or gaining by bogus company suverys has no meaning in Seemandhra for TDP-BJP prospects except for these two manipulations:
- EVM/voter manipulation
- Money distribution
(Giving money to EJs/YSR friendly castes to vote 100% and also giving money to neutral voters to NOT go for voting)
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

vishnua wrote: Muppalla garu,

There is some truth it if we look at the Nizamabad parliamentary constituency. Hence that statement from Kavita. This is one of the key ones for BJP.

Congress has Madhu Yakshi goud, TRS has KAvita and BJP has Lakshminaryana. He defeate D srinivas in assembly elections which YSR wanted. Nizamabad has little pakistan just like HYD.

BJP has to win this as all the traditional TDP vote bank (read "settlers") will vote for BJP and there is lot of under current for BJP within people who has supported TRS . MYgoud last 2 MP elections just based on the T-sentiment. If the T-votes gets split between Congress and Kavita that will be great boost for BJP which will happen. The question is to what extent.

Another key one is Bodhan Assembly election. TDP has Prakash Reddy who was PA to Balayogi. Congress has sitting minister Sudharshan Reddy who is also 3 time MLA. TRS has Shakeel ( had TRS ticket last time and lost ).

If the "native T folks " vote for Prakash reddy then he is sure shot. They will never vote for Shakeel. They might vote for Sudharshan reddy but we have to see. All the muslims will vote for TRS who were traditionally Cong votes expect during NTR time.
There is no strategy for TRS. They took lot of risks. KCR can lose his assembly seat Gajwel. He should have taken Siddipet which is more safer seat. Every article that came today has put that he may lose this seat to TDP guy.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

gpati wrote: women who have become the breadwinners of the house holds, because of unproductive abusive husbands, are simply adopting christiniaty for money to repay loans. Their children are still Hindu (prasadam test) and voting TDP.

True. This is side effect of YSR/Congrrss govt for past 10yrs. Alcoholism became a menace in this region.

Prasadam test became a standard litmus test in Godavari districts nowadays :mrgreen:
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

KCR says Chandra babu naidu , Venkayya naidu and Modi together are conspiring to make Hyderabad UT and Modi is enemy of Telangana

Modi is enemy of Telangana - KCR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odz8-ztntNo

Also see this. This guy is pure low class with no decency of language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjOiyItcBB8
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Women campaigning for TDP
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Balayogi. Thats a name from he past. He is first of the fixers to be accidented or helicoptered.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

pandyan wrote:prasadam test - there is always something new to learn. interesting.
Nowadays it is a must.
You will find interesting info like which member of the family is progressive & who is Pagan!
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Can someone post Modi's interview YouTube link to ETV they mentioned in eenadu paper today?
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

In TN and AP EJisation has been passively helped by government by allowing rampant sales of liquour :( Gujarat can develop despite having no revenues from excise dept but these inept GoAP and GoTN make most money out of making people drunkards, need super high duties on drinks if not sampoorna madhya nishedam
yvijay
BRFite

Post by yvijay »

^ It was CBN, who lifted liquor prohibition.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

suryag wrote:In TN and AP EJisation has been passively helped by government by allowing rampant sales of liquour :( Gujarat can develop despite having no revenues from excise dept but these inept GoAP and GoTN make most money out of making people drunkards, need super high duties on drinks if not sampoorna madhya nishedam
wont help....cheap liquor will make into the economy. This should have been done long time back with liquor made available only through well maintained bars , but TN is using it as a cash cow
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

previously it used to be friday,sat night fare with people getting drunk , now its a daily affair which starts at 11 AM or even before that.
AjitK
BRFite

Post by AjitK »

Punjab has a problem with drugs and in Andhra it is liquor. EC has made most hauls in these two states.
Liquor flows in Andhra Pradesh
It is peak summer in Seemandhra and Telangana and you would think water supply is high on the list of demands of voters ahead of the elections, until you run into some at public meetings and road shows and realise they are high on other liquids.

Liquor, it seems, is flowing freely as voting day for the simultaneous Lok Sabha and assembly polls nears. Candidates are offering so much to drink that men, young and old, and even women are having a gala time, so much so that they end up making complete fools of themselves in public.

Parties that are in do-or-die battles are wooing voters by offering them whatever they want and liquor is on top of the list. And unlike in the past, liquor distribution is no longer confined to the “local organiser” of a candidate surreptitiously paying for a few drinks or a couple of cartons of cheap whisky bottles at the corner shop for the supporters of his boss.

Now, when candidates go to campaign, their sidekicks give paper slips to men and women. The name of the liquor shop and the number of bottles to be given is mentioned on the slip. The number depends on how important the voter is. The candidate on whose behalf the slips are issued settles the bill presented by the liquor shop at 11 pm every day.

And depending on the number of candidates in the fray, voters carry loads of these slips in their pockets and don’t stop drinking even if they have reached their limit. Since it is free, and since they will get more slips tomorrow, it is mass binge drinking.

If a road show or a public meeting is to be held at a particular location, liquor slips and a Rs 500 note is passed on to voters to ensure their presence. The situation becomes amusing when the arrival of the candidate is delayed.

“Those who have gathered have already finished their bottles and their interest in waiting for the public meeting starts to wane. So another round of paper slips is passed. The more the delay, the more paper slips,’’ said B Ravinder, a cable TV operator who was mobilizing “supporters” for TDP Lok Sabha candidate K Rama Mohan Naidu’s road show in Srikakulam town.

Spirited voters have often been seen losing their sense of decency in public, including men with their lungis coming off but clutching bottles and plastic glasses staggering around asking why others are staring at them.

At a TRS public meeting in Nalgonda, a group of drunk youths kept interrupting TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao. They initially cheered KCR lustily but then started heckling him. KCR first asked them to stop the “Jai Telangana” slogans so that he could resume his speech, then realised the youths were demanding something else and snapped at them.

It transpires the local CPI leader had promised to pay them Rs 70 each for attending the meeting but paid only Rs 40 after deducting the liquor cost. The peeved youths decided to heckle none other than KCR. When KCR snapped at them, they had a good laugh and left the stadium.

At Chilakaluripeta in Guntur district, a delay in the arrival of Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy saw the Kala Bhavan centre filled with drunk men by 8.30 pm. Their lungis were falling off, and they were staggering around in public, falling, pushing and shoving each other. By the time Jagan arrived past 9.30 pm, most had passed out on the road, in the parking area and in front of closed shops.

A BJP activist who came to check out Y S Vijayalakshmi’s meeting at Jalaripeta, a fishing community colony in Visakhapatnam, said skilled and semi-skilled workers had stopped working after campaigning started.

He said candidates of all parties including the BJP were doling out cash and liquor bottles every day and so electricians, autorickshaw drivers, plumbers and construction workers, among others, had stopped working.

“They don’t need to. Whoever is campaigning in their areas on that particular day ensures what is needed is supplied early in the morning. They just sit back and enjoy. If today it is my turn to treat them to cash and liquor, tomorrow it is the other party’s candidate’s turn and so it goes on,’’ he said.

Police say they have seized over one crore liquor bottles during checks and raids across the state this election season. An election observer in Visakhapatnam said candidates were spending lakhs of rupees every day to keep voters happy and they do it without ever being linked to it.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Blast from the past whenever KCR and his supporters talk about "Andhra parties"
The Telangana Rashtra Samithi president, K. Chandrasekhara Rao, who has been spearheading the movement for a separate Telangana state, has his roots in the coastal Andhra region.

An intense research conducted by the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) to trace the ancestral history of KCR has revealed that his forefathers were from Buddipet, a remote village in Vizianagaram district in north coastal Andhra.

A couple of days ago, Vizianagaram distict TDP unit president D. Jagadeeswara Rao led a delegation of mediapersons to Buddipet village to interact with the village elders who had confirmed that KCR's forefathers had indeed lived in the village.

"KCR's grandfather and great-grandfather had lived in the village and theirs was the only family with the Kalvakuntla surname in the village," a village elder said.

The TDP leaders also went to the ancestral home of KCR's family. It was at this house that KCR's grandfather Venkatrao and his great-grandfather Rama Rao lived. "We bought the house 30 years ago and the Kalvakuntla family migrated to Karimnagar because of frequent droughts here," 70-year old Mulagasarla Satyanarayana of the Velama community, to which KCR belongs, said.

Jagadeeshwara Rao said: "Being one of us, KCR was leading the separate Telangana movement and dubbing the Andhra people as looters."

TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu attacked KCR's double standards. "KCR himself is a settler in Telangana. How can he declare the other Andhra settlers as betrayers? Now that his roots are exposed, he should tender an apology to the people of Andhra for his intemperate remarks," he said.

The TRS went on the defensive following the TDP's operation to expose KCR's ancestral roots. KCR's son and Siricilla MLA K.T. Rama Rao hit back, saying their family had lived in Karimnagar for the past seven generations.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Read the above article and read my posts in the previous page. The summary is that couple of generations of people are made used to bribes (several forms) to get their votes. As it is multi generational thing, the process got refined and refined at CMMI level 6 :). EC catches just some paltry 150cr and announce with fan fare. Reality is the system out smarts any other EC systems.

The "used to" factor of x% population for bribes determines the outcome. If a party cannot do these thing of do not do such things will lose only. Jagan's YSRC has taken this to very high level and making it difficult to compete. That is the reason for AP having Jagan as main competitor.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Rony garu,

You see there is a big Velama community in Nujividu area of Krishna District. A very large community in Vishakha and Vijayanaga districts. By the way, the Rajus of Godavari districts, Krishna district and velamas marry each other. My friend who is from Vuyyuru (Krishna Dt.) married to Velama's daughter of Karimnagar. This is no love marriage. Telangana folks as something different is a bs of heights. Brahmins get arranged marriages all over the region. There are some in TG that the boundary wall constructed by Nizam is real and that has to be maintained. What can we do. Over a period as now two states are there all these myths and invented histories will die automatically.
VenkataS
BRFite

Post by VenkataS »

Muppalla,
About the boundary wall constructed by the Nizam! If you take my family's history on my mothers side. My maternal grandfather's ancestors migrated from Nalgonda district in TG to a village in Vizianagaram (north coastal AP) in the 1840s. My maternal grandfather married and found work in Krishna district in the 1950s where my mother and I were born. My paternal ancestry is from Krishna and Godavari districts.

My parents settled in Hyderabad for work where I was raised and spent all of my childhood and youth. I now work in the US.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

On a lighter note :rotfl: