Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

ashish raval
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by ashish raval »

Was watching priyanka sootiya banao campaign at amethi. I can clearly see from the faces of villagers that they don't understand anything that she is saying and only clapping when one starts the beat. If I was there I would have immediately asked someone in the crowd to explain to me what she is trying to tell to people to gauge if they understood anything of what she said.
Last edited by ashish raval on 01 May 2014 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
member_28502
BRFite

Post by member_28502 »

Murugan wrote:Many of these modern Shankaracharyas are dharma-traders.
Yet to do any kind of significant constructive work, unlike Ramdevs, RK Ashrams, Chinmoy Mission, Ravishankar sort. Shankaracharyas are actually spoiling the name of Adi Shankaracharya and they are big insult to him
Sorry to dispute what you say
Sankara eye foundation was inspired and instigated by sankaracharya of Kanchi
The foundation has done yoeman service to people of India all over
Go here to learn morhttp://www.giftofvision.org
Also
Sankara nettalaya
Sankaranetralaya.org
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Thats why he got a case filed gainst him for not coperating and helping the poor
member_28502
BRFite

Post by member_28502 »

Stand corrected the present one
Last edited by member_28502 on 01 May 2014 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Stop the presses.... its done now. No more dhoti shivering.... The lord of the 7 hills will take it from here...
Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi 3h
Offered prayers at the Tirumala Temple. I prayed to Lord Venkateswara for the peace & prosperity of our nation

Lots more pics here...

http://eenadu.net/Homeinner.aspx?item=break55

Clearly, CBN seems OK with letting NM take the limelight. Good chemistry between them, at least at the outset.
Last edited by Hari Seldon on 01 May 2014 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
member_28502
BRFite

Post by member_28502 »

I see Naidu squared in the above picture

Modi Saar raja Thondamal lekka koduthundu gaddam thoni
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Dr. Manish's interview with Vishwa Bandhu Gupta, exposing Sonia-Hassan Ali and black money links also questions why Ahmed Patel went secretly midnight to 10 Janpath and come out in early hours only?

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

ravi_g wrote:Out of the mush - there could easily be something like 50% of all the Companies in India who have not filed these returns. Some fine some maafinama and that is it.

However there is some chance (enough to get some accountants/lawyers to check out and think strategically) that Damaad ji and his team has not yet finalized some aspects of his dealings and hence the delay in filing Annual Return with Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Wish I was working in the BJP legal cell.
My point is that CON defense of private robber goes like he hasn't done anything illegal so no investigation required. So use his non-compliance to create an opening to do a full monty on him and a deep dive into his accounts and dealings. I understand there are other angles of attack too.

I was thinking more from a PR perspective. That is if Modi still stands by 'Law will take its own course' and 'No political interference' optics. OTOH if Modi is going to dive deep irrespective of the optics then who cares.
Last edited by pankajs on 01 May 2014 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

In case of Modi becoming PM, how will SPG take care of jasodaben and Modi.. since he has declared her to be hs wife, she is entitled for security as strong as Modi (as PM). Modi will have to deal with this issue after he comes to power. SPG apparatus already in place in delhi. they will have to set it up in the village in GJ.

can the gurus of this field throw light on the matter...

thanks..
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

Atri wrote:In case of Modi becoming PM, how will SPG take care of jasodaben and Modi.. since he has declared her to be hs wife, she is entitled for security as strong as Modi (as PM). Modi will have to deal with this issue after he comes to power. SPG apparatus already in place in delhi. they will have to set it up in the village in GJ.

thanks..
Simple divorce proceeding away from media glare.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Yes, that is given... something needs to be done about it.. If jasodaben refuses to divorce (not considered auspicious) etc then what - is the basic drift of my question.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Even if separated she preferred the tag of married women all her life and Modi did not insist for divorce before. A divorce would be cruel to her at this age and would shatter her dignity. Some in-between alternative has to be worked out.
Last edited by pankajs on 01 May 2014 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

Atri wrote:Yes, that is given... something needs to be done about it.. If jasodaben refuses to divorce (not considered auspicious) etc then what - is the basic drift of my question.
Whenever in doubt, VVIP protection agencies stick to standard operating protocol. If on paper she is the wife then she gets SPG, period. Unless over ruled by some executive or legislative fiat, but that may become a media spectacle.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^If he had not done it until now, he sure as hell is not gonna ditch her after he becomes PM. Though he will not be forced into a marriage against his will, he is respectful of the lady's decision. In our admiration of Modi's competence, courage and conviction and above all his killer instinct, we forget that he is a very idealistic man with a strong sense of morality. His comment about Priyanka shows us just that, in spite of the fact that she deserves no more than a slap with a torn chappal in the way of respect. So, I think Jasodaben will continue as his titular wife and some arrangement will be made, which will not be inconvenienced by a respectful and understanding Jasodaben.

Really, even if these two people were away from the media limelight and I just knew them as neighbors or something, I would still be greatly respectful of them. They have shown courage and moral fiber which is almost impossible to find these days.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

She will be provided security. Visible or otherwise.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

If SPG can be extended to damad shree why can't it be extended to this old lady? How difficult would it be given her simple life in a small town/village?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

#JAIHO ‏@drgpradhan 28m

Jaitley hits out at the EC over FIR against Modi http://ibnlive.in.com/news/jaitley-hits ... 829-3.html … via @ibnlive
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

NaMo is of course free to make his own choices regarding his private life, but I personally feel Jasodaben should be considered the First Lady of India, the Maharani. If NaMo has led a Dharmic life, then Jasodaben too has led a Dharmic life. Her dedication to the Institution of Ārya Vivah should be acknowledged as exemplary.

As India's First Lady, Jasodaben can set an example of the strength and purity of a Bharatiya Nari.

If Sri Rama separated from his wife due to criticism from one of his subjects, then Jasodaben too should be embraced as Bharat's Maharani on the basis of public demand.

I am sure NaMo would not insult the Institution of Ārya Vivah and start doing some divorce proceedings. It is not for others to think about consummation of their marriage. However some official responsibility and respect would be due to Jasodaben Narendrabhai Modi!
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

if you walk to any booth on election day, you will see party volunteers with tables who have voter lists, and help voters find their names, section number, serial number etc in the voyer list. On their table, they can and do put their table cloth with party symbols and wear caps with party symbols etc. The rule is that they have to be over 100 meters away from the gate.

So flashing party symbol 100 meters away from gate isnt offence.

And public meeting is when public is called. If a person has come, and people gather around him, and he is NOT using any mike and not making any speech, it cant be called as meeting.

Basically, a no-case.

I were NoaMo, I would pay Congress and EC for filing FIR and thus generating a pro-NaMo controversy.

=============

Child marriage is void if court declares them void or either party re-marries . If none re-marries and dont call their marriage void, then it is technically not void. And since 7 years have passed, 498A cant apply. And since they have lived together for long, DVA doesnt apply. And in either case, the female has to come forward and file the case. So again, a no-case.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Quite a few people claim to have seen this tweet from Doggy's relative. It has been deleted since.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Atri wrote:In case of Modi becoming PM, how will SPG take care of jasodaben and Modi.. since he has declared her to be hs wife, she is entitled for security as strong as Modi (as PM). Modi will have to deal with this issue after he comes to power. SPG apparatus already in place in delhi. they will have to set it up in the village in GJ.

thanks..
if damaad gets SPG living in Moradabad,
if Mulla Yam and company gets Z+++ in whatistheplacename sayfa
then why cannot India's First Lady get SPG protection?
get the drift Sir?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

#FIROnEC trending at #3 on teetar
-------------------------->
dna ‏@dna 1h

No judge will lend himself: Arun Jaitley on snoopgate commission http://dnai.in/cbLK
Just like NaMo's I will remember ..
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

#FIRonEC
Amit Srivastava ‏@AmiSri 1h

See, how former Power Secretary V. S. Sampat became Chief Election Commission of India. #FIRonEC http://fb.me/6spsysqWH
Alok Bhatt ‏@alok_bhatt 1h

As a Power Secretary, this man distributed licenses to build small dams in Uttarakhand to AP based cos only @AmiSri
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Diggy confirms a pre-poll alliance - Congress veteran and television anchor tweet about relationship
telegraphindia.com | Nov 30th -0001

April 30: Congress veteran Digvijaya Singh today revealed that he was in a “relationship” with a television anchor years younger than him and intended to “formalise” it after her divorce came through.

The 67-year-old widower, whose wife lost a long battle with cancer early last year, said he had “no hesitation in accepting” the relationship with Amrita Rai, 43, but “condemn(ed)” the “encroachment” on their “private life”.

The disclosure that love had touched the heart of a battle-scarred political veteran came in the middle of a particularly acrimonious election, stained by personal attacks, hate speeches and unseemly threats.

“I have no hesitation in accepting my relationship with Amrita Rai. She and her husband have already filed a mutual consent divorce case,” Digvijaya said in a tweet, reacting to a report in a newspaper today.

“Once that is decided we would formalise it,” the former Madhya Pradesh chief minister said in another post. “But I do condemn encroachment in our private life.”

Rai, a news anchor with Rajya Sabha TV, confirmed the relationship. “I have separated from my husband and we have filed a mutual consent divorce papers. After which I have decided to marry with Digvijaya Singh,” she tweeted but alleged that her computer had been hacked.

“My email/computer (have) been hacked & (the) contents tampered with,” she said in a tweet.

By early afternoon, social media had gone viral with intimate photographs and videos of Digvijaya, which probably prompted the second post from the senior Congress leader. Whether the photographs were authentic or had been morphed could not be verified but Amrita’s claim that her computer had been hacked indicated that some of these photographs, which appeared to be selfies, were genuine.

Digvijaya did not deny the veracity of these photographs or videos. He merely condemned the encroachment on their “private life”.

Sources close to Amrita said Digvijaya’s family, including his son Jaivardhan who was elected to the Madhya Pradesh Assembly in November, had accepted their relationship.

“Digvijaya’s family understands his loneliness after the death of his wife,” a source told The Telegraph. “His daughters, son, sons-in-law respect his right to be in a relationship and be happy.”

Digvijaya’s wife, Asha, died at a hospital in New Delhi on February 27 last year after battling cancer for several years. She was 58.

Rubina Sharma, who is married to Digvijaya’s brother Laxman, chose her words with care. “I feel happy and welcome Amrita to our family. But I find (it) a bit ironical too. When Laxman wanted to marry me, there was stiff opposition from Digvijayaji on the ground that I was several years younger to Laxman. I wonder what he would have to say now.”

Laxman had met Rubina Sharma, 30 years younger than him, at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, where she, like Laxman’s first wife Jagriti, was undergoing chemotherapy. They married in 2002 after Jagriti passed away.

Rubina also said she has had to endure taunts since her marriage. “Even Laxman’s daughter, 13 years younger to me from his first wife, was instigated against me. Now when Digvijayaji marries Amrita, his daughters will all be older than his new wife.”

Digvijaya has four daughters and a son by Asha.

It is not clear how and when Digvijaya met Amrita for the first time but, if sources are to be believed, she had gone to interview him and exchanged phone numbers.

Whispers that Digvijaya was having an “affair” have been doing the rounds for several months. A video, which reportedly started circulating last October from the Congress’s 24 Akbar Road headquarters in New Delhi, showed Digvijaya and Amrita performing puja together at a temple somewhere in Maharashtra. The buzz then was that Digvijaya had “secretly” married Amrita. But well-placed sources had trashed such talk and said Digvijaya’s in-house rivals circulated the video.

The old video and the new photographs of Digvijaya and Amrita began doing the rounds after Narendra Modi named wife Jashodaben for the first time in an election affidavit on April 10. So even as Digvijaya taunted the BJP mascot in a tweet — saying “Modi accepts his marital status” — his pictures with Amrita were all over social networking sites.

The next few days were tough for Amrita. Sources close to Digvijaya said he chose to go public today to make things easy for her.

While most tweets poked fun at him, some were appreciative. One from @lindsaypereira said: “Must give credit to #DigVijaySingh and Amrita Rai for admitting to a relationship. Others refuse to acknowledge their wives for decades.”

There was no immediate reaction from the Congress but some party leaders, speaking off the record, appreciated Digvijaya’s “moral courage” in coming out with the relationship.

In Madhya Pradesh, BJP leader Babulal Gaur said he “saluted” Digvijaya. “Digvijaya has been honest and listening to his heart,” said the octogenarian former chief minister, adding that he has always seen the Congress veteran as a friend despite their political divide.

Digvijaya, though, isn’t the only Indian politician to have listened to his heart, proving that age is no barrier to the marriage of true minds.

Inderjit Gupta, the late CPI leader, waited 40 years before he married Suraiya. As a young man, he couldn’t quite bring himself to propose to her. He married her when he was in his 60s.

R.K. Dhawan, the Gandhi family confidant, remained a bachelor till the age of 74, when he married Achla, 15 years his junior.

Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, 74, married Sadhna Yadav after his first wife Malti Devi died in May 2003. But not many knew about Mulayam’s second marriage for nearly five years.

Digvijaya, however, appears to have given a hint that many may have missed. On April 10, the same day Modi disclosed that he had a wife, Digvijaya had tweeted: “I am a widower and if I remarry i won't hide like your Dear Feku!”

He didn’t.
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

And since 7 years have passed, 498A cant apply.
^^^^Maybe you are confusing with 304B, dowry death. FYI, 498A is applicable anytime during course of marriage. However I agree that Jasodaben may not complain so trouble may not be there.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

NaMo is really good at details and he is very granular. In the midst of hectic electioneering, he set aside some time to visit Tirumala. Not just that, he followed the sentiment that most visitors do. For attainment of your wishes the one who visits Tirupati must visit Sri Kalahasti before you leave that place. Most of the VVIPS just vist Tirumala and leave.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Optics he optics .. if true
Alok Bhatt ‏@alok_bhatt 23m

So @narendramodi jee planning to visit Sri Kedarnath; guess it will be for the temple opening ceremony. ..if true, this is a great news!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The coward make a virtue out of a necessity
Zee News ‏@ZeeNews 31m

Not coward like Narendra Modi: Digvijay Singh on affair with Amrita Rai http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/no ... 28883.html … pic.twitter.com/8B3waKOYnK
MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 37m

So was this really the reason why @digvijaya_28 was forced to come out of the closet? @ndtv @ibnlive @timesnow pic.twitter.com/30edWBtDIC
Gururaj S ‏@Equateall 36m

@mediacrooks Now, one can guess that there was NO hacking of her PC. She wanted a speedy decision! @digvijaya_28 @ndtv @ibnlive @timesnow
MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 34m

@Equateall My own feeling is... this was avoided as long as possible.. but finally the woman forced her hand...
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

SaiK wrote:they keep showing haath.. violation too no?
If modi goes to jail for showing lotus, congress is dead because modi will prevent anyone with arms to campaign for khangress. As usual another thing that boomerangs on congress.
Last edited by panduranghari on 01 May 2014 17:25, edited 2 times in total.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

thanks..
SOP- she will be given SPG cover . Like it or not she has to be protected as she becomes a chink in the armor of the Indian state if left unprotected.
Last edited by member_28108 on 01 May 2014 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
member_28502
BRFite

Post by member_28502 »

Doggy has lived Love thy neighbor's wife adage
Wow proud father too oh **** **** prevent vyragya even on deathbed
Truly roll modeler
In preparation for writing the book, Talese had intercourse with his neighbor's wife for several months at clothing-optional resort
Thy neighbors wife book by Gay Talese
Notice the name Gay and happy as well
Last edited by member_28502 on 01 May 2014 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

Muppalla wrote:NaMo is really good at details and he is very granular. In the midst of hectic electioneering, he set aside some time to visit Tirumala. Not just that, he followed the sentiment that most visitors do. For attainment of your wishes the one who visits Tirupati must visit Sri Kalahasti before you leave that place. Most of the VVIPS just vist Tirumala and leave.
Basically Also Alamelu at Mangapura.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Kiran Kumar S ‏@KiranKS 4h

No outrage for this Pappu and scam accused guy's chopper? pic.twitter.com/RUnuT4U0Wg
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Doggy has become another Tharoor in congressi side forced by disclosures and mandatory nine month period before his misdemeanor become obvious and embarrassing for Ms Rai. What happens next to Ms Rai? Marriage and then.....
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Doggy is a casteist as well as a hypocrite
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Panjak bhau

Please upload the images to something like photobucket or flickr and then put it between in the IMG tags.

Thanks.
jimmyray
BRFite

Post by jimmyray »

chaanakya wrote: What happens next to Ms Rai? Marriage and then.....
Hopefully she will not be 'Tharoored'
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

panduranghari wrote:Panjak bhau

Please upload the images to something like photobucket or flickr and then put it between in the IMG tags.

Thanks.
This site is the best for hosting images for forums without any registration. Very user friendly and fast.

http://tinypic.com/
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

RajeshA wrote:NaMo is of course free to make his own choices regarding his private life, but I personally feel Jasodaben should be considered the First Lady of India, the Maharani. If NaMo has led a Dharmic life, then Jasodaben too has led a Dharmic life. Her dedication to the Institution of Ārya Vivah should be acknowledged as exemplary.

As India's First Lady, Jasodaben can set an example of the strength and purity of a Bharatiya Nari.

If Sri Rama separated from his wife due to criticism from one of his subjects, then Jasodaben too should be embraced as Bharat's Maharani on the basis of public demand.

I am sure NaMo would not insult the Institution of Ārya Vivah and start doing some divorce proceedings. It is not for others to think about consummation of their marriage. However some official responsibility and respect would be due to Jasodaben Narendrabhai Modi!
Rajeshji - Great post! Thank you!
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

SanjayC wrote:
panduranghari wrote:Panjak bhau

Thanks.
This site is the best for hosting images for forums without any registration. Very user friendly and fast.

http://tinypic.com/
saar, also try http://imgur.com