AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Re: AP Politics and runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Muppalla »

SA election is not complete. The projections are BJP2:TDP16:YSRC7 - Here the upsurge is towards TDP+BJP. If things workout well in next five days, we see a landslide here.

In T where the elections are over, conservatively BJP:2:TDP:3:MIM:1INC:4:TRS:7 [However, 11 of INC/TRS has few seats that are very close - Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Bhonghir (all BJP chances); Mahabubabad, Zahirabad(all TDP chances)]

I will consider the close ones as lost from an NDA perspective in calculations.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

Muppalla wrote:I will consider the close ones as lost from an NDA perspective in calculations.
Thanks! So pulling off a further reduction of 2-3 seats 20+ is a decent haul for NDA from SA+TG. Coupled with even a haul of 5 each in Orissa and TN, I think NDA may end up defying all doomsday theories. UP and Bihar are all rearguard actions now for INC+.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

I will be delighted if Muppalla-ji's predictions come true. But I am with Dasari-ji here. I have seen a huge sentiment towards the YSRCP among the underclass and the lower middle class (and no, they aren't Christians, almost all Hindu, even staunch Hindus). When I was in India two weeks ago, I saw people like plumbers, electricians, taxi drivers, etc in Bangalore, all swearing by YSRCP. Granted most people I saw are from Rayalseema, but the sentiment was overwhelming. I fear me that people are writing off YSRCP a little too quickly.

Consequently, I too will venture a prediction.
Rayalseema:
Chittor, Rajampeta, Cuddapah, Kurnool - YSRCP.
Hindupur - tending towards TDP.
Anantapur - no idea at all.
Nandyala-YSRCP was easily in lead here too, but after death of Shobha Reddy in accident, I have no idea what direction it is going to go.

Nellore region:
Nellore - YSRCP
Ongole - Tends to YSRCP, but TDP is putting up a good fight here.
Tirupathi - tends to YSRCP. BJP has a chance, but really, the money and liquor flowing due to YSRCP is enough to fill the Pennar several times over. I am not convinced that BJP can win here.

On balance, out of the 10 seats in Rayalseema+Nellore region, I am inclined to give 7-8 to YSRCP, and 2-3 to NDA.

I will leave Kosta proper and Northern Circars region to others who know better, but I am told that the TDP is very strong in many parts there, so they may win. But - here is the catch. Among the worst hit by the EJ-isation are Krishna and Guntur districts, and these EJs might turn the tide for the YSRCP even here. I am not sure if Rayapati can win Narasaraopeta, and even Galla Jaidev has a battle royal on his hands in Guntur. I really hope no one is taking things for granted in TDP. Araku in the extreme north is likely to elect Congress again - I will be unsurprised if Kishore Chandra Deo wins this tribal seat on Telangana borders.

Even if one assumes a very generous 2/3 to NDA in this region, it only comes up to 11-12 seats for NDA in SeemaAndhra.

What is even worse, from a party neutral perspective, is the complete lack of ideology in action. Vote buying is in so much vogue that by 1100 in the morning, people are getting drunk, thanks to election liquor. (One of my friends' electrician went back to his hometown in Nellore district, just to indulge in the election festivities and have a gala time with alcohol and money). I am no stranger to this vote buying phenomenon (having seen it at close quarters many times), but SA is doing things by extremes, IMO. Kesineni Nani has already spent 30+ crores in Vijayawada with a week to go. Similarly, Vijayamma is doing the same in Vishakhapatnam. There is no ideology, no appeal, just a sheer mercenary bidding for the underclass votes. Even the caste factor is getting diluted. Something to think about for all of us - at whose expense will these big spenders recoup their electoral investments?

On the other side, in T, I will be a bit more conservative than Muppalla-garu. In my opinion, BJP has great chances in Mahabubnagar, and Secunderabad, and TDP has the advantage in Chevella and Khammam. Malkajgiri, Nizamabad, and Karimnagar are all in the toss up category, but let us not count on these three, since BJP cadre is outnumbered heavily in both Nizamabad and Karimnagar, and I know plenty of people who have voted JP in Malkajgiri, who may make the difference between victory and defeat for TDP's Malla Reddy.

On the whole, 4 in Telangana for NDA seems a safe projection.

A total of 15 should be a safe bet in whole of AP for NDA.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

nageshks wrote: A total of 15 should be a safe bet in whole of AP for NDA.
Fair enough! Muppallaji's conservative bet is 20 and yours is 15. Now my retort is that even in your case its an addition of 15 seats in place of the grand 0 of 2009. Further to that moving Northwards from TN-->AP-->Orissa-->West Bengal all one observes are gains only. These gains have the potential to convert into a tidy sum finally.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Muppalla wrote:SA election is not complete. The projections are BJP2:TDP16:YSRC7 - Here the upsurge is towards TDP+BJP. If things workout well in next five days, we see a landslide here.

In T where the elections are over, conservatively BJP:2:TDP:3:MIM:1INC:4:TRS:7 [However, 11 of INC/TRS has few seats that are very close - Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Bhonghir (all BJP chances); Mahabubabad, Zahirabad(all TDP chances)]

I will consider the close ones as lost from an NDA perspective in calculations.
That would be 23/42 for BJP+TDP. Would be great!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Folks are those bombs in Vijayawada train station an outsourced operation to Jihadis by Jagan?
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

NaMo gave a kick-azz speech in Tirupati. Crisp translation by Venkayya.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

The following is the predication after polls. Rural voting strong and educated voting is weak. Voting went on in expected pattern so it is advantageous to TRS. There are three-way fights in Nagarkurnool, Mahabubnagar, Zahirabad so they are too close to call. JP wasn't effective so Malkajgiri
should go to TDP given strong TDP+BJP votebank. There is some chance for TDP in Adilabad and for BJP in Mahabubnagar
and Nizamabad.

Code: Select all

Telangana Predictions
Post-poll date: 05/01/2014
=========================================================================
Party   | No. of Seats |  MP constituencies
INC     |       7      |  Nalgonda, Bhongir, Mahbubabad,
        |              |  Nizamabad, Zahirabad, Mahabubnagar,
        |              |  Nagar Kurnool
BJP     |       1      |  Secundarabad, 
MIM     |       1      |  Hyderabad
TRS     |       5      |  Medak, Peddapalli, Karimnagar,
        |              |  Warangal, Adilabad
TDP     |       3      |  Khammmam,  Chevella, Malkajgiri
        |              |  
Version 1 date: 04/21/2014
Party   | No. of Seats |  MP constituencies
INC     |       6      |  Nalgonda, Bhongir, Mahbubabad, Malkajgiri,
        |              |  Nizamabad, Zahirabad
BJP     |       2      |  Secundarabad, Mahabubnagar
MIM     |       1      |  Hyderabad
TRS     |       5      |  Medak, Peddapalli, Karimnagar,
        |              |  Warangal, Adilabad
TDP     |       3      |  Khammmam, Nagar Kurnool, Chevella, 
        |              |  

Note: A few seats are too close to call but were put under a party.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

WTH Kavuri Sambasiva Rao joins BJP?
gpati
BRFite

Post by gpati »

ramana wrote:Folks are those bombs in Vijayawada train station an outsourced operation to Jihadis by Jagan?
ramana garu, from my facebook feed
Story Behind Bomb blasts in chennai

With the positive wave TDP acquired in SA and the aggressive campaign from NDA (PK+CBN+MODI) giving shivers to J camp.

It seems Bomb blasts were planned to trigger at holy place Tirupathi railway station to scare NDA (BJP+TDP) and to divert the attention of SA voters.There were also 10+ local manufactured bombs found in Vijayawada Railway Station.Going by the incidents happened and the political atmosphere in SA, There is no surprise in suspecting INC role in this episode. Just because the train is late 1.5 hrs, it has blasted in chennai, else it used to be Tirupati...

Lord Venkateswara saved NCBN in a bomb blast few years ago and TDP lost the elections, This time people discussing that Lord Venkateswara saved the future of SA state and feeling sorry for unfortunate death of Young professional Swathi
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

gpati wrote:
ramana wrote:Folks are those bombs in Vijayawada train station an outsourced operation to Jihadis by Jagan?
ramana garu, from my facebook feed
Story Behind Bomb blasts in chennai

With the positive wave TDP acquired in SA and the aggressive campaign from NDA (PK+CBN+MODI) giving shivers to J camp.

It seems Bomb blasts were planned to trigger at holy place Tirupathi railway station to scare NDA (BJP+TDP) and to divert the attention of SA voters.There were also 10+ local manufactured bombs found in Vijayawada Railway Station.Going by the incidents happened and the political atmosphere in SA, There is no surprise in suspecting INC role in this episode. Just because the train is late 1.5 hrs, it has blasted in chennai, else it used to be Tirupati...

Lord Venkateswara saved NCBN in a bomb blast few years ago and TDP lost the elections, This time people discussing that Lord Venkateswara saved the future of SA state and feeling sorry for unfortunate death of Young professional Swathi
There are few factual errors in that FB post (రామాయణంలో పిడకల వేట అనుకోకుంటే).
- The train is Bangalore to Howrah via Chennai, so if the train is running at correct time, it should be near Nellore, and today there is a Modi meeting in Nellore. The blast is to scare NaMo and its supporters.
- The travel time between Chennai and Tirupathi is around 3+ hours.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Hope all in Seemandhra realize the repercussions of voting for corrupted crook party (YSRC) and Terrorist friendly party (CON)
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Chennai bomb blasts may have been message to Modi
The twin blasts on Bangalore-Guwahati Express appear to be premature explosions. The train reached Chennai an hourand-a-half late, at 7.05am, and the bombs went off well before it reached Andhra Pradesh, where BJP had organized several rallies to be addressed by BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.

Karnataka police sources said they had been able to zero in on a suspect who was on the train with the explosive material. He is suspected to have travelled in S6 or S7, and not the two bogies, S4 and S5, where the blasts took place. They gave a clean chit to 70 of 72 passengers aboard the two bogies. "Names and addresses of four passengers, including the suspect, are not tallying," sources said.

Investigations revealed that the suspect had booked his ticket from Bangalore to Ongole under Tatkal scheme. The suspect gave an address in Kukke Subramanya in Dakshina Kannada district. A posse of the Mangalore railway police which went there found the address provided in the Tatkal form was false, highly-placed sources said.

"We suspect that the bombs were being carried to Andhra Pradesh where Modi was to address rallies at five places, including Nellore and Guntur. According to the schedule, the train was to pass through Nellore around 9am but reached Chennai late," a source said. They said in executing such plots, the perpetrators don't exactly carry bombs physically till their final destination, but throw them off at places where the train slows down.
"The fact that an ISI agent Sakir Hussain was apprehended in Chennai on Wednesday was significant. Considering that central intelligence agencies had alerted about a threat to Modi from the Indian Mujahideen, ISI and Dawood Ibrahim and that explosives were apparently planted aboard the train which was to pass through Seemandhra where Modi addressed rallies, there was a larger conspiracy angle which should be probed by the NIA," he said.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Please xpost in the Chennai Blasts thread also.
thanks, ramana
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

- The train is Bangalore to Howrah via Chennai, so if the train is running at correct time, it should be near Nellore, and today there is a Modi meeting in Nellore. The blast is to scare NaMo and its supporters.
But the distance to Nellore from Chennai is 180 km. The train was scheduled to leave Chennai at 6:20 and so in 45 minutes (i.e. if the bombs were on timer, they went off at 7:05) it will be only 50 km from Chennai passing through Gummidipundi. Train has no scheduled halt at Nellore (its next halt is at Ongole, some 300 km north of Chennai and supposed to reach at 9:50 at an avg speed of 60 km per hour) . So to remotely set off these bombs at Nellore someone should be on the train. Wont it be unpredictable what would happen if they are set off in a running train? It would be akin to cutting a branch while sitting on it.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ShyamSP garu, Nizamabad is contest between BJP and TRS and hence it should be in TRS. Very close and BJP could snatch this. Similarly Mahabubnagar is sure BJP and this is not close contest.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

suryag wrote:WTH Kavuri Sambasiva Rao joins BJP?
He joined at Bhimvaram rally.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Isnt that a bigwig Mupalla garu, he has been one steadfast kamma face in Congress and according to general eenadu stuff he is a good constituency MP, means helps out quite a lot with a fairly clean image ?
gpati
BRFite

Post by gpati »

Muppalla garu,

Eenadu is saying 5-6% of Jagan's vote share has shifted to TDP-BJP because of Modi meetings. Is there any truth to it?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

gpati wrote:Muppalla garu,

Eenadu is saying 5-6% of Jagan's vote share has shifted to TDP-BJP because of Modi meetings. Is there any truth to it?
The possibility is that there was an OBC shift that happened in the early euphoria of Jagan's oodarpu yatras. In Krishna, Guntur, Godavari districts using his mafia trade methodologies he was able capture good leaders. For example in Jaggayapeta he captured Udaya Bhanu. Similar stuff happened everywhere. Another big thing is Jagan has given seats to a lot of non-locals as he is having trust problems. In Godavari districts, one thing is for sure SCs and Kapus cannot be in the same side. He tried that impossibility. Now that Pawan kalyan touring with Modi just added more punch to that. But he will get Setti-Balijas because they hate kapus. That is why Amalapuram is a dead heat and Jagan could win Amalapuram. In entire coastal belt the only that are possible are Amalapuram and Vizag (because of just a sea of money flow).

TDP-BJP is at 44% in SA. Jagan is at 39% even in CDSS survey. That itself should produce a landslide. By the way there is every possibility of Ongole becoming capital. In the grapevine even Muppalla :) is considered as AP capital. Because of this one, TDP is now spending a new 100cr for Ongole parl seat. The financers are told of hefty contracts for the new capital.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

suryag wrote:Isnt that a bigwig Mupalla garu, he has been one steadfast kamma face in Congress and according to general eenadu stuff he is a good constituency MP, means helps out quite a lot with a fairly clean image ?
Very big but it takes time before he is seen as credible. Good that he joined the party but did not contest. There is anger against Kavuri, Puran. There is not much anger against Rayapati because they resigned long time back.

Modi's game is that INC is over, let TDP win big. Once Jagan and his buddies all over are sent to jails and jannats, the entire opposition vaccuum will be there and take it over. In Niran's stats comes true, this is possible in just first year.
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

Eenadu in its zeal to support TDP and take revenge for all the harassment and agony that they suffered in the hands of YSR, are becoming a pamphlet of TDP. The daily supplements under the name of 'Panch janya' became so Jagan centric, even a staunch supporter of TDP is repulsing it. Same thing applies to Saakshi - in fact worst than Eenadu. So over the years I apply some normalization factor to get the truth out of both papers. I think 5% shift is exaggeration, but i agree the Modi's campaign is very positive. I wish he spent one more day in SA. We need to see the impact next few days. What I liked about his speeches is that he and his team customize the speech to the local audience. It is not like cut and paste speeches of Rahul or Sonia. For example, in Vizag he used some punch lines that clearly resonate only with people of Vizag. He even realized that there is a small but significant fisherman community, and made sure he addressed their grievances too. Unfortunately the meeting was disrupted with heavy downpour, yet he gave speech in the rain and most of people stayed in the rain.

For the first time, I see light at the end of the tunnel for the TDP+BJP. It is possible now that they may win Vizag. Still the key would be rural vote, as significant rural votes, along the corridor of Pendurthi, Kottavalasa, S kota are part of the Vizag parliamentary constituency.
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

Jagan: 22% SC (and ST) + 7% Reddy + 5-11% Muslims (depending on each district). He has formidable demographic advantage which would sweep the region. Naidu was lucky to have alliance with BJP which didn't split the rest of the vote. With Pawan Kalyan joining the fray, the Kapus will not be rudderless and will join the TDP-BJP bandwagon which is very critical.

The fact is that Reddy vote is still given on caste line, since TDP is considered a Kamma party. Going forward taking this critical vote away from Jagan will be key for BJP. Hopefully TDP while selecting candidates has played the Mala-Madiga faultlines but I not convinced since we don't have Amit Shah in AP :-) . The last minute whining from Naidu about BJP seats doesn't give me comfort about whether candidate selection was done per win-ability.

Unlike others I don't want to stick my neck out since I haven't really analyzed SA-Telangana. Any seats from AP region are bonus for BJP which was completely written off in their calculations. These will not matter if BJP doesn't win big in United UP (UP, Bihar, Uttarakhand, and Jharkhand).
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

Modi's speeches are only meant to make sure that the converted are prodded enough to go out and actually vote.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

No one is discussing Pawan kalyan here. I saw NM Guntur meeting yesterday live. Huge response to Pawan Kalyan from young fellows. NM assured people that they will not abandon AP like mother and son did. Pawan is an idiot but taken dharmik side as of now. Seriously attacking KCR, Sonia etc. With Pawan Kalyan and BalaKrishna TDP has serious star power with it. So NDA still has better chances i feel. People are also thinking about their future and helplessness after division is gone with NM tour and CBN joining NDA and Pawan canvassing actively for NDA. Whereas Jagan is still with the same "welfare' formule which may get good number of votes. overall I go for 20 to NDA in both Tand AP.

By the way KCR may end up as CM of Telangana state, but Law and order and land etc will be in the hands of NDA. All kinds of dramas can be controlled from Delhi.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Milind, Muslims in AP will never cross 4% in any district of Seemandhra.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

For jagan - SC/ST vote bank and muslim will be split with cong.

however a big note of caution. Jagan's appeal I believe transcends these caste lines. TDP was trying to play a BC card in telangana, it cant play that card in seemandhra. Jagan and his family have been in permanent campaign mode for 4 years. What modi has been doing for the last 8/9 months, they have been doing it for 4 years. Unless tdp can play the congress game, i.e. localize the fight - i.e. fight not a seemandhra election but 25 different elections, TDP will lose. In my last visit, I couldnt see that.
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

Sonia's Rally in Guntur was a super flop. While people stood in rain to listen to Modi in vizag, there was hardly any crowd in Guntur for Sonia. people of Andhra are really fed up of Congress and Sonia

http://www.eenadu.net/Homeinner.aspx?item=break128
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Muppalla wrote:Milind, Muslims in AP will never cross 4% in any district of Seemandhra.
according to sri krishna report, muslims in rayalseema are 12.5, while in coastal is 4.5 making a total of 6.9%

refer to page 116 of the report.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

bhavani wrote:Sonia's Rally in Guntur was a super flop. While people stood in rain to listen to Modi in vizag, there was hardly any crowd in Guntur for Sonia. people of Andhra are really fed up of Congress and Sonia

She finally set foot on AP and came out alive. That is an achievement.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Virupaksha wrote: according to sri krishna report, muslims in rayalseema are 12.5, while in coastal is 4.5 making a total of 6.9%

refer to page 116 of the report.
I don't know. 6.9% is too high. In that case if we remove greater Hyderabad, then what is the difference between T and AP? Ridiculously high.

http://www.apsdps.ap.gov.in/Annual-plan ... AP%201.pdf

Per this the only districts that are higher are Kurnool (8%), Guntur (7%) and Anantapur (5.5%). I get it now why the MIM and Congress were too keen on RayalaTelengana.

Added later:
district wise population:
http://www.apsmfc.com/ministry-population-cenus.html

whatever it is, Muslims will vote for Jagan.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I grew up in Guntur and visit it every time I am in India and Sonia Maino desecrated it! How do you purify the whole town?
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Guntur seems to be shafted from both sides - EJs and Muslims. So sad considering that it is the birth place of Andhra Civilization so to speak.

Guntur actually has so called "Jinnah Tower"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinnah_Tower

The mental bankruptcy of Hindus
The landmark was intentionally located on Mahatma Gandhi Road, the main artery of the city as a symbol of peace and harmony :roll:

About its origins, one story is that a representative of Jinnah, Judaliyaquat Ali Khan, visited Guntur in the pre-Independence era. Khan was felicitated by Lal Jan Basha, the grandfather of the present Telugu Desam Party Rajya Sabha member, S.M. Lal Jan Basha, and he got a tower built in the honour of the dapper Muslim League leader.According to another narrative, two Municipal Chairman, Nadimpalli Narasimha Rao and Tellakula Jalaiah, were responsible during their respective terms of office for the construction of the toweras a symbol of peace and harmony :roll:
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

saip wrote:I grew up in Guntur and visit it every time I am in India and Sonia Maino desecrated it! How do you purify the whole town?
Where in Guntur if you don't mind me asking?
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Muppalla wrote:
bhavani wrote:Sonia's Rally in Guntur was a super flop. While people stood in rain to listen to Modi in vizag, there was hardly any crowd in Guntur for Sonia. people of Andhra are really fed up of Congress and Sonia

She finally set foot on AP and came out alive. That is an achievement.
This is a testament to Seemandhra being cleaned up of Congress. This is an achievement for last 60 years.

AP it truly and finally has become Tamilnadu with only regional parties in play. I'm happy that AP traded Congress with YSRC.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Rony wrote:Guntur seems to be shafted from both sides - EJs and Muslims. So sad considering that it is the birth place of Andhra Civilization so to speak.

Guntur actually has so called "Jinnah Tower"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinnah_Tower

The mental bankruptcy of Hindus
The landmark was intentionally located on Mahatma Gandhi Road, the main artery of the city as a symbol of peace and harmony :roll:

About its origins, one story is that a representative of Jinnah, Judaliyaquat Ali Khan, visited Guntur in the pre-Independence era. Khan was felicitated by Lal Jan Basha, the grandfather of the present Telugu Desam Party Rajya Sabha member, S.M. Lal Jan Basha, and he got a tower built in the honour of the dapper Muslim League leader.According to another narrative, two Municipal Chairman, Nadimpalli Narasimha Rao and Tellakula Jalaiah, were responsible during their respective terms of office for the construction of the toweras a symbol of peace and harmony :roll:
Why is it an issue when a Muslim built the tower in pre-independance era. Muslims are not issue as that has been issue spanning many centuries.

It is EJ that indicates bankruptacy of Hindus in recent history. Rebellion should start from the AP heartland to rid AP of EJism.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Narayana Rao, I think after the elections we will see realignment of forces in both Andhra and Telangana states. It will be BJP vs others in both regions. I see Jagan as the main obstacle manily not because of his corruption but his primitive mindset.
In Islamic period this guy would have been like Malik Kafur.

ShyamSP has it right.
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

Guntur appears to be centrally located in the newly carved out Seemandhra state. What are the chances of it becoming the state capital?
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

There is a chance the capital can be located in the Vijayawada-Guntur-Tenali area.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

merlin wrote:
saip wrote:I grew up in Guntur and visit it every time I am in India and Sonia Maino desecrated it! How do you purify the whole town?
Where in Guntur if you don't mind me asking?
Near the police parade ground.