General Elections 2014 : RESULTS thread

fanne
BRF Oldie

Re: General Elections 2014 : RESULTS thread

Post by fanne »

So was the next COA appointment done, so that massive fraud, when resisted through population will need army help to crush. It may take more than few months and a pliable COAS will help?
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

It (NaMo's victory) looks just too easy & too good to be true. What do these Congis know that we don't?
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

dhoti shiver reaching epic proportions here. i think it is not peaked yet. hold the lines. have faith people.

OT: reminds me so much of the WC thread. after sachin got out, we had massive shivering. this thread beats that.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

The tents remind me of Singha's story and meeting of the Sultanate Jarnails with Queen mother before the final rout.

Added Later: Ah! Ramana ji beat me with his same observation
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

dont worry guys Buddha always smiles. It is Buddha purnima time. Dharma's time has come
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Not that I would do so under normal circumstances, but right now I'd certainly give a penny to know what semblance of thought is occupying the Congis' collective "minds."
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Chandragupta wrote:It (NaMo's victory) looks just too easy & too good to be true. What do these Congis know that we don't?
They dont know anything more than us. they are ready to drop everything and run.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Gus wrote:dhoti shiver reaching epic proportions here. i think it is not peaked yet. hold the lines. have faith people.

OT: reminds me so much of the WC thread. after sachin got out, we had massive shivering. this thread beats that.
At that time "bet fair" helped. It predicted Indian victory.
Even now satta is predicting massive NM victory
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Hee hee! Playing a quick timepass game on some anonymous website, and the handle of the guy was "abki baar Modi sarkaar." Prophetic or what?
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

The AIDMK MP who said JJ will side with Modi was expelled from paety yesterday. Basically he reduced the negotiating position of JJ. It is clear around 250 for NDA, JJ will extract some ministries and still support NM
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Modiji mentioned development to Hindutva 500:1. Some Hindu fundoo this guy Modi
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Anantha wrote:The AIDMK MP who said JJ will side with Modi was expelled from paety yesterday. Basically he reduced the negotiating position of JJ. It is clear around 250 for NDA, JJ will extract some ministries and still support NM
If they get 250, BJD is a better bet than JJ. JJ is unpredictable and has already betrayed them once.
Last edited by nachiket on 15 May 2014 23:52, edited 1 time in total.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

Internal BJP assessment is 275 for NDA
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

The best idea would be to break Congress and take BJP to simple majority. Then we can hope for 25 year NAMO development era.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

http://todayschanakya.com/seemandhra_result_2014.html

Party
Vote 2014
(Forecast)
Seat 2014
(Forecast)
BJP + TDP
45% ± 3%
80 ± 9 (Plus / Minus 9)
YSR Congress
46% ± 3%
90 ± 9 (Plus / Minus 9)
Others
9% ± 2%
0 ± 2 (Plus / Minus 2)

Too close to call seats
5 Seats – which can swing in any direction, victory margin is less than 500 votes of these 5 seats
mportant Note for Seemandhra Assembly Election which needs to be mentioned along with the assembly projection above

1.Five (5) assembly seats are “Too close to call” because their winning margin is within 500 (Five hundred) votes, which can swing in either way, but YSR Congress is having a slight marginal edge in these 5 seats. This slight edge is within the margin of error of ± 3%.

2.In the total tally of 175 seats for Seemandhra, - Ten (10) assembly seats are within the margin of 1000 (One thousand) votes which can also be counted “Too close to call”. However we have considered them for the party who has the slightest margin of their “inclines” to tilt in favor of that respective party. These ten (10) assembly seats are also within the margin of error of ± 3%.

3.Thus a total of fifteen (15) assembly seats out of 175 assembly segment are “Too close to call” because of their margin of winning is within 1000 (One thousand) votes.

4.In Seemandhra election we have concluded that the state has witnessed different voting pattern. In Lok sabha – people are clearly in the favor of BJP + TDP alliance because of “Modi” factor but in state assembly their intention of voting is in favor of YSR Congress – specially for Mr.Jagan Reddy, which kindly be noted.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

After seeing the tents, having this would help

Am losing my mind onlee :-?
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

vivek.rao wrote:http://todayschanakya.com/seemandhra_result_2014.html
Party
Vote 2014
(Forecast)
Seat 2014
(Forecast)
BJP + TDP
45% ± 3%
80 ± 9 (Plus / Minus 9)
YSR Congress
46% ± 3%
90 ± 9 (Plus / Minus 9)
Others
9% ± 2%
0 ± 2 (Plus / Minus 2)

Too close to call seats
5 Seats – which can swing in any direction, victory margin is less than 500 votes of these 5 seats
4.In Seemandhra election we have concluded that the state has witnessed different voting pattern. In Lok sabha – people are clearly in the favor of BJP + TDP alliance because of “Modi” factor but in state assembly their intention of voting is in favor of YSR Congress – specially for Mr.Jagan Reddy, which kindly be noted.
[/quote]

This guy is pulling numbers and voting pattern from some magic hat.

This is big, big BOGUS statement. They pressed either TDP or YCP. There may be some confusion where MP seat was run on BJP symbol and MLA seat on TDP symbol and vice versa. But for vast majority it was clear choice one way or the other.

From recent results however there is case that there is some difference in rural and urban voting.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

T-minus 7 hours
shyamoo
BRFite

Post by shyamoo »

ShyamSP wrote:

This is big, big BOGUS statement. They pressed either TDP or YCP. There may be some confusion where MP seat was run on BJP symbol and MLA seat on TDP symbol and vice versa. But for vast majority it was clear choice one way or the other.

From recent results however there is case that there is some difference in rural and urban voting.
On one hand, I want to believe this guy. On the other, I do not. You see for LS, he is giving 340 to BJP+ :-). But he is also giving YSRC majority in SA :-(

If he is wrong with one, he is wrong with the other too or he is right on both counts!!

I'm going to choose the easier option: Agree on LS and disagree on state :-). Makes my life easy.

But in the grand scheme of things, country first and then state.
Last edited by shyamoo on 16 May 2014 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

There are some world records going to be set also for Jamaanat getting Japt.. :)
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

relax folks! dhoti shibber at the site of a bunch of congi tents? What next?
The tents must have been ordered long back. you think the congis are bothered about cancelling the order and saving some money like us aam abduls? unke baap ka paisa thode hi hai? Stop shivering.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Im shivering like never before inspite of being an ICU doc and dealing w life and death daily, completely hardened. I do not hv knowl like maharathi here but wrote on several newspaper forums over 3 yrs to boost modi' image. lets see....
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

vnmshyam wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:

On one hand, I want to believe this guy. On the other, I do not. You see for LS, he is giving 340 to BJP+ :-). But he is also giving YSRC majority in SA :-(

If he is wrong with one, he is wrong with the other too or he is right on both counts!!

I'm going to choose the easier option: Agree on LS and disagree on state :-). Makes my life easy.

Well, for the country, it is Modi or mess. Ganga makes the difference. UP&Bihar make the watershed moment possible.

For AP, it is Nara or Narakam. Vedam la Goshinche Godavari has to decide Parivarthana or Akrandana for Andhra. Deltas make the change possible.

Na-Mo Namaha! Both lose only. :(( :(( :((
Last edited by ShyamSP on 16 May 2014 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Those tents have been ordered to provisionally house all the Congress MPs who would be voted out and would need emergency accommodation!
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

What time does it begin
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

In 6 hours from now(8 IST) the counting of postal ballots would start. First trends should start appearing around 9 - 9:30. If all goes, the results should be obvious around 1300 IST.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Gus wrote:dhoti shiver reaching epic proportions here. i think it is not peaked yet. hold the lines. have faith people.

you may want to hold the shibber part separately like this:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mczitq4nIXc/U ... /dhoti.jpg
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Tomorrow, hopefully we can reclaim full Vande Matram and not thr secular version. Guys hear it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVOhO1U6o_U
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

thanthi live -

raja predicted to lose. bjp candidate dropping out and votes not getting split is pushing admk candidate up.

thunbathilum oru inbam (good in bad)
member_27987
BRFite

Post by member_27987 »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Gus wrote:thanthi live -

raja predicted to lose. bjp candidate dropping out and votes not getting split is pushing admk candidate up.

thunbathilum oru inbam (good in bad)

So even cheating/match fixing didn't help!!!!
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

vnmshyam wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:

Look as Chanakya says

10 seats within 1000 votes
5 seats within 500 votes

How can a exit poll agency know that?

46%-45% is too close to call.

It comes under statistical margin. It could be a blowout win for Jagan or Babu if the distribution is not uniform or sampling is little biased.

If the VP is was like 46-40%, we will have no doubt.

This is a margin of error result. Based on the fact that many people took money from goonda Jagan team, there may be more lying about the decision too. Lets not dwell into this too much. Except 4 districts, the trends may favour Babu. My only concern is EG/WG where Jagan gave almost 17 tickets to kapus and Babu gave only 3. I also fear for the 13 seats which BJP contested too. They are in Jagan's pocket from beginning.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

For my sake, ShyamSP what are the timings when the results dribble in from West Coast/PST point of view?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

7:30 PM PST counting start, 9PM PST small trends, 11 PM PST fair idea who will rule India
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Is he the guy under category pro-Modi but anti-CBN/TDP?
Many suffer from that disease.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

8:30 AM IST: some results will be ready
4:00 pm IST final results
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Respect my birth right, I am Swaraj and I will have the ministry
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

If she wants Finance she wants to be the PC of NDA.
Cant let that happen.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

15 Aug 1947
At the stroke of midnight when the world sleeps, I will pull a fast one and leave behind a dynasty
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Modi needs to fix the Finance of this country. This lady is dangerous,clueless and supposedly took money from Sonia for Telangana. How can Modi trust her? What does she know about finance?