General Elections 2014 : RESULTS thread

Virendra
BRFite

Re: General Elections 2014 : RESULTS thread

Post by Virendra »

Raj wrote:
negi wrote:Jinnah lover jassu ka kya hua ?
Rajasthan is clean sweep. so Jinnah lover is trailing
BJP candidate already won.
Anand K wrote:And Owaisi?
Senior Owaisi leading in Hyd. LokSabha seat.
And last I heard Junior was leading at his Assembly seat too ...
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

JJ is easier to work with than Didi. JJ's insecurities arise from having strong state level opposition to her. She has practically none now. Not even in Chennai itself, where DMK used to be strong. Further she knows she has zero chance of any kingmaking for the next 5 years, so she'll be content to remain strong regionally.

Didi on the other hand will trend even more greener to maintain her voteshare, while BJP makes further inroads using the communist voteshare they've already grabbed, and TMCs Hindu voters disenchanted with her greenery. She knows the BJP will target her in assembly elections in 2 years.

Indian politics has taken a complete about turn in one day. Everyone who had some measure of power yesterday has absolutely none at all today. They all depend on maintaining good ties with Modi now, not the other way around.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Sachin wrote:
Dilbu wrote:Tharoor wins but good show by Rajettan. Sigh.
Old chap should have also contested from a safe seat. He I guess has luck against him. If he had one from another seat, he can at least do some good for the state - hoping that Keralites may vote in more BJP leaders. The only solace I have is that the Kerala MPs (be it commie, congie, or leaguie) has to deal with a new set of administration who has no specific agendas for Kerala. Old "back scratching stuff" also would not work. They may have to rely on some BJP "leaders" from Kerala to push any specific agenda they have.
You have nothing to fear on this count. Kerala will remain the backwater (of Indian economy and every other aspect of economic development) for foreseeable future. But what is gratifying is the that nuisance factor from TN of Maaran, Baalu, Raaja, Chidambaram, Mani Shankar Aiyar, Amma will not rear their face in future. There is SSwamy ofcourse, but if Modi has good sense, he will keep that dude as far away from power as possible. First figure out if he is a CIA agent or not.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

To develop Banaras Modi will still need state approval
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

VikasRaina wrote:Whiter than white St. Antony ka kya hua ?
Antony is another smart cookie who came by the Rajya Sabha route. He is not contesting for Lok Sabha elections any way. At best he will be replaced, but I don't think he can be thrown out of Rajya Sabha at the moment.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

ECI :539

BJP:20/259/279

INC:3/39/42
satya
BRFite

Post by satya »

Hisar won by INLD : Dushyant Chautala . Margin: 41,600

Sirsa won by INLD : margin around 80,000

Good riddance of Kuldip Bishnoi in Hisar.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Rajnath's media conference live on Timesnow

http://live.indiatimes.com/
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

BJP lead down from 4 to 2 in WB :(
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

Meanwhile - NaMo wins by a margin of 5.7 Lakh votes @ Vadodara.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

deleted
Last edited by SanjayC on 16 May 2014 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

Ajit Jogi leading in Mahasamund. ( ECI Website )
8-9 independents with the same name as the BJP pratyaashi. They cobble up votes enough for the crook to get ahead..This is crazy!!!
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

Raj wrote:
negi wrote:Jinnah lover jassu ka kya hua ?
Rajasthan is clean sweep. so Jinnah lover is trailing
Great ... Pappu's boys ... Sachin Pilot, C.P.Joshi all vanquished !!! ... nowhere to hide for next 4-5 years ... no assembly elections and no LS elections !
satya
BRFite

Post by satya »

ECI website too slow. Here victory procession already going on in Hisar and they are showing counting in progress
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I remember Arya Chanukya Serial wherein Chanikya warns Mahamathya Vararuchi about the impending attack on Pataliputhra by Chandra Gupta and says:

Get hold of your self. Pralay is coming and even all the gods of heaven will not be able to stop it.

I remember this when I say this result. For decades spent on working for BJP I never expected to see BJP win in this manner in this election itself.

Anger on mafia by Hindus is too great and could never be comprehended even by pro hindu leaders. Only NM could see this.
Raj
BRFite

Post by Raj »

From ECI site.
Barmer 17 COL. SONA RAM Bharatiya Janata Party JASWANT SINGH Independent 79156 Counting In Progress
member_28359
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28359 »

Last night I was talking with my mother about these elections.....why it is important for Modi to win and all that.My mother is a hardcore CPIM supporter but has voted for the BJP in the past too.Anyway after I have finished giving my views she kept quite for a long time and then she said that even in the Puranas and the Vedas it is mentioned that when Adharma reaches a certain tipping point there always comes a Yugpurush to save us from adharma and lead us to dharma..........
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

O Rajgopal is catching up. Difference of only 1k.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Sudendra Kulkarni spewing venom on NDTV, saying why BJP does not have any Muslim MPs ... How many seats did it give to Muslims ... blah blah .... Can't imagine this snake was adopted by that dumb old rag Advani and allowed into inner circles of BJP
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

SaraLax wrote:Great ... Pappu's boys ... Sachin Pilot, C.P.Joshi all vanquished !!! ... nowhere to hide for next 4-5 years ... no assembly elections and no LS elections !
Add one chap from Bangalore Central and Nandan Nilekani to Pappu's Boys. All lost, and now are like the "Beagle Boys" gang seen in Disney comics, with Pappu being the Ma Beagle.
SK Mody
BRFite

Post by SK Mody »

vina wrote:
SK Mody wrote:Dandya-Ras compulsory in all schools and to be played in all Pubs. :mrgreen:
Oops. That will be banned and abolished like in Gujarat of course.
Sour grapes? Doesn't sound good coming from an old timer like you.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Virendra wrote:But yes like I've said before, whenever NaMo needs 2/3rd majority in house for Constitutional amendment, he'll require help. Amma can give issue based support from outside.

Regards,
Virendra
Great . The first constitutional amendment would be to make interstate trade a federal subject like in the US. That will simply remove the fragmented state level "empires" into which the Indian economy is shattered into and create a true common Indian market . That coupled with a GST regime will immediately bump up the GDP by a couple of percentage points.This can be done within 30 days by the new Govt. Let us see them do it. Good luck.There is a whole bunch of legislative stuff that can be done immediately to free the economy from its tethers.

Somehow, why do I get the feeling that the idea of a constitutional amendment you guys have in mind is Art 370 and other divisive rubbish.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Offical declared resutls : alone BJP 22 out of 34
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

kapilrdave wrote:O Rajgopal is catching up. Difference of only 1k.
Total confusion.
1. There were earlier posts which said O.Rajagopal lost.. and now you say diff is only of 1K :).
2. I don't know if recounting is happening in some Kerala LC. As per media M.B Rajesh (CPI(M)) was declared a winner some where before lunch. But as per EC web site, counting is still in progress. Same goes for O.Rajagopal as well. As per EC counting is still going on.
3. Why I suspect recounting is that Sreemathi Teacher from Kannur was declared a winner by post lunch, and her victory is confirmed in EC web site as well. So it is not that EC web site is trailing behind media reports.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Entire UPA can be fit in a single railway bogie with space left. Lets see if they say Godhra was an accident!
:twisted:
Sorry Couldn't resist.....
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Damn, the IEDs start getting laid even in this dhaaga by Vina-ji?
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

UK Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted : Congratulations @narendramodi on victory in India's elections. Keen to work together to get the most from UK-India relationship
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Offical declared resutls : alone BJP 23 out of 35
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Sachin wrote:
kapilrdave wrote:O Rajgopal is catching up. Difference of only 1k.
Total confusion.
1. There were earlier posts which said O.Rajagopal lost.. and now you say diff is only of 1K :).
2. I don't know if recounting is happening in some Kerala LC. As per media M.B Rajesh (CPI(M)) was declared a winner some where before lunch. But as per EC web site, counting is still in progress. Same goes for O.Rajagopal as well. As per EC counting is still going on.
3. Why I suspect recounting is that Sreemathi Teacher from Kannur was declared a winner by post lunch, and her victory is confirmed in EC web site as well. So it is not that EC web site is trailing behind media reports.
Keep checking this link http://eciresults.nic.in/Constituencywi ... .htm?ac=20
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

vina wrote:
Virendra wrote:But yes like I've said before, whenever NaMo needs 2/3rd majority in house for Constitutional amendment, he'll require help. Amma can give issue based support from outside.

Regards,
Virendra
Great . The first constitutional amendment would be to make interstate trade a federal subject like in the US. That will simply remove the fragmented state level "empires" into which the Indian economy is shattered into and create a true common Indian market . That coupled with a GST regime will immediately bump up the GDP by a couple of percentage points.This can be done within 30 days by the new Govt. Let us see them do it. Good luck.There is a whole bunch of legislative stuff that can be done immediately to free the economy from its tethers.

Somehow, why do I get the feeling that the idea of a constitutional amendment you guys have in mind is Art 370 and other divisive rubbish.
Art 370 is inclusive?!!! And wanting to remove it is 'divisive'?!!! Say hello to irony....

Uniform civil code is 'divisive' while separate civil codes are inclusive... :rotfl:
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Offical declared resutls : alone BJP 24 out of 36
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Press conferen over Rajnath Singh thanks every one for untiring support.
Cautions workers & BJP supporters against making any inflammatory or unpleasant remark
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Suraj wrote:Didi on the other hand will trend even more greener to maintain her voteshare, while BJP makes further inroads using the communist voteshare they've already grabbed, and TMCs Hindu voters disenchanted with her greenery. She knows the BJP will target her in assembly elections in 2 years. .
I just love the way the Commies have been buried in Bengal, with what less than 3 seats ? Did the Commie grand total (tripura+bengal +kerala) reach two digits ? Brilliant. Lungi Dance !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The commies need to be wiped out. They simply doused the lights out and immersed eastern india in deep poverty for close to 35 years and the toxic effects of their politics are still around.

Bengal NEEDS a right of center politics that will kick start the economy and get growth growing and drain the commie created cesspool of despair and misery. Though the commies are on the death bed, Mamata is the New Left that has replaced the commies. She needs to be challenged and contained.

Assam too has kicked out Congress for good. There is no going back. Finally some sanity in containing illegal immigration and the social consequences on the society there I hope.
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

Union Ministers who have lost or are losing
Sushil Shinde,
Kapil Sibal,
Salman Khurshid,
Sachin Pilot,
Narayanasamy,
Milind Deora,
R.P.N.Singh,
Beni Prasad Verma,
Sriprakash Jaiswal,
Dinsha Patel,
Shankar Singh Vaghela

Union Ministers who are winning
Kamal Nath
Jyotir Aditya Scindia
Shashi Tharoor

Union Ministers who didn't contest
P.Chidambaram
Manish Tiwari,
Jayanti Natarajan

RJD Lalu Prasad's Daughter Misa Bharati loosing at Pataliputra.
RJD Lalu Prasad's Wife Rabri Devi losing at Saran (to Rajiv Pratap Rudy of BJP .... great ... finally Rudy gets to win at Saran ...he has been loosing narrowly to Lalu & his wife in previous LS elections).

Forum members - Please add more to above list.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

vina wrote:I just love the way the Commies have been buried in Bengal, with what less than 3 seats ? Did the Commie grand total (tripura+bengal +kerala) reach two digits ? Brilliant. Lungi Dance !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In Kerala, UDF may get 12 seats (I guess this is only state where Congress led govt. did manage to win LS seats as well). The commies have won in 8 seats. So with one each from Tripura and WB they may be at double digits.

BTW, how much of a vote share does a party require to call it self a "National" level party? My (pipe) dream at the moment is to see CPI(M) losing that status, and folks like Com. Carrot, Yechuri all holed up at some 3rd rate lodge in Thampanoor,TVPM to conduct their various Polit Bureau and Central Commitee level crapping :evil:.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Saw the following on timesnow:
An EVM machine has developed snag. Engineer summoned to look into it at Amethi counting station.
Sent from my Windows Phone By Shalabh, Lucknow
Could it be the same EVM that Pappu was inspecting in the booth? :twisted:
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Offical declared resutls : alone BJP 26 out of 39
Anand K
BRFite

Post by Anand K »

In WB the BD infested Murshidabad and Raiganj have been taken by CPM apparently. In Kerala the CPM won two seats by around 6000 seats only and another seat was won only due to the Kasturirangan Report which set the Churches against the UDF. It means it is a clear rout of the CPM! :D
Last edited by Anand K on 16 May 2014 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Amit Shah needs to pay a visit to Wb & Kerala in due course.