General Elections 2014 : RESULTS thread

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Re: General Elections 2014 : RESULTS thread

Post by Ambar »

vivek.rao wrote:I think the days of caste coalitions in UP,Bihar,RJ,GJ,HP,CGH,JKH,MP are over

Maya/Laloo/Mulyam kind of people are going to die. What is your vision og Governance?

We have to take it to east,NE and even J&K, South too.
The state assembly elections will be the true test of it. BJP must not make the same mistake they made in the 90s by throwing away UP. Middle India should be made into an impenetrable BJP fortress. Then consolidate gains in Maharashtra and Karnataka - these two states have all the ingredients to be part of core BJP bastion. For all this to work, BJP needs strong leaders at the state level. Secondly, BJP needs to start contesting all elections right from Panchayat level to increase the cadre base, and remain visible.

Despite the humiliating defeat, Congress remains a force to reckon with. They have party cadres and offices in every nook and corner of the country. The vote share even in BJP strongholds shows that the threat cannot be neglected. Congress needs to be put out. The dienasty must be kept away from the realms of power forever.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

While it is good that people trusted Modi and voted for development, hopes will turn to anger and disenchantment if they do not see results. And if visible results aren't shown, people can turn fickle and vote on caste and other considerations given the nature of the caste based parties. This will be the challenge for modi and bjp. Not only do but do visibly.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

did no one buy kejriwal's ambani adani ki dukan concept?
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Reaction of Modi when journalists asked him about the people who said that they'll leave India/politics if he bacame PM.

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

in a day this thread touched 72 pages!! It was impossible to send message 10 hrs back on this thread
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Amit Shah told Burkha 'channels with vested interest , yours is one of them'
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

I was seeing Modi's speech in Ahmedabad and w/o mincing words he said' peechle 10 saalo me jab ye sare log meri chamdi udhedne me lage gue the, meri baal ki khaal nikalne me lage hue the'' he has not forgotten the humiliation and he should never
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

^^^ when time comes, Chun chun ke milega hisab un logo ko
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Okay it is settled/official now. ECI website indicates BJP won 278 seats, and leading in 4. BJP achieved the simple majority as per ECI.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

never forgive, never forget .....how media for last 14yrs treated modi, and ppl of gujarat as bunch of morons & uncivilized idiots as they have been electing modi one election after another.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Should we say in BR language Gujarat is ahead of curve in India?
BTW Im product of BJMC AHmd myself amdavadi ji
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

^^^ Well my association with BJMC goes way back sir ji........
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Amit Shah: Modi’s man on Friday, and forever
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 221886.cms

their relation is like Ram-Hanuman
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

I hope every one is aware from UP not a single muslim MP candidate has won
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Amit Shah was visibly hostile to Barkha Butt & *****-now Roy on rNDTV.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

indra ji...

You studied at BJMC or did your residency? pg?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

deleted
Last edited by IndraD on 17 May 2014 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

Amit shah saying your channel was spreading fear to burkha at 7:10

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/w ... dtv/321710
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

^^^ Vishesh Kar Aapki Channel ne... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
sivab wrote:Amit shah saying your channel was spreading fear to burkha at 7:10

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/w ... dtv/321710
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

So friends as usual the whole of media tries to cover-up and gloss over how Antonia Maino COMMANDED "NO" TO RAHUL WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO ANSWER AND TALK TO REPORTERS.

Just fast forward to 2:56 minutes and see the whole thing:

Rajat Sharma the gutsy fellow of INDIA TV was the only one to replay the scene and explain to the audience. Folks watch as much as INDIA TV as possible.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

http://eciresults.nic.in/ConstituencywiseS269.htm?ac=9

I was curious about this seat ever since I saw the news of so many dummy candidates put up by the wiley Jogi. The shrewd man almost succeeded. Wafer thin margin, this.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

And to think they were projecting this mumma ka pappu to be the PM of world's greatest democracy.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Chandragupta wrote:Amit Shah was visibly hostile to Barkha Butt & ***** Roy on rNDTV.
Yeah I was quite disappointed that he was letting turdeep desai ask him hostile questions and not hit back. I hope he and his 52 crore bunglow are also investigated. :evil:
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

cnn ibn must be having skeleton in cupboard, how to find?
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Wait... what happened in Maharashtra, was there not even ONE Lok Sabha candidate put up by Raj Thackeray's MNS? Or they stood but all lost?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Is there a link to Modi speech people jeep referring to here? When did he give it?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Modi has maintained daily diary since 1980.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Manohar Parikkar - I saw him on NDTV. He is good smart guy but does not have the oratory skills. Even when they were asking open easy question, he was not able to answer fluently in English. How is his Hindi?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

vivek, I worried about you yesterday when you got upset with the Today Chanakya fellow projecting Jagan as winning in AP!
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

this lady is just looking for attention and positioning herself to the victim and persecuted blah blah that sells in her country of residence.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

surprisingly no channel asked Khujli today why his ambani adani jibe was not bought by people
also I notice Rajeev Shukla Scindia son, are still v arrogant . no lessons
R_Kumar
BRFite

Post by R_Kumar »

vivek.rao wrote:Manohar Parikkar - I saw him on NDTV. He is good smart guy but does not have the oratory skills. Even when they were asking open easy question, he was not able to answer fluently in English. How is his Hindi?
I also got the same impression watching an interview few months ago.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Rudradev wrote:Wait... what happened in Maharashtra, was there not even ONE Lok Sabha candidate put up by Raj Thackeray's MNS? Or they stood but all lost?
They stood and all lost by huge margins. In most cases BJP/SS candidates got more votes than the next 2 put together. Kind of explains the voter roll complaints, since all NDA voters were trying to vote.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

dmdk loses badly. serves them right for dilly dallying.

if these people have come together much before, campaigned together and ensured transfer of votes between PMK and MDMK for ex, they could have snagged some seats.

despite the loss, this election is still a turning point, away from two party politics in TN.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sorry but folks what happened to the two GJP threads we had? I cant find them anywhere.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

elections lay five critical management lessons on how to succeed.

These are:

1.Positioning For any company or endeavour to succeed, it has to offer to the people something new, something that will catch their eye and something that they need. Here, Narendra Modi was already a known factor, but the way he repackaged himself and sold himself to the masses in a brand new package which promised them "better days ahead". Considering the way things have been over the last 10 years, who wouldn't buy that line?

2. Social media management
This election wasn't fought on the grounds, but on the social media. As part of his campaign policy, he got his party's top leaders to get on to Facebook and Twitter and get in touch with the younger generation. In fact, his social media management went to such heights that an India Today survey found that the internet had become saffron. As they say, he who gets the social media right, gets the cake.

3. Timing
Modi began his campaign at a time when the common man was feeling the pinch in his wallet and the bite of his ragged shoe which he had run so thin that he could count the cobblestones under his shoe-covered feet. The ad campaigns and the promotional activities that Modi undertook - Chai pe charcha, 3D hologram speeches - connected him to more people than the Congress could ever dream of. By the time the electoral campaigning ended, Modi is said to have met a whopping 234 million voters out of a total 814 million voters.

On Facebook, he had more than 13 million likes and on Twitter, he had more than 3.9 million followers.

4. Communication Strategy
With a three-month course in PR and image management backed by experts from a PR agency, Modi created some of the most resounding punchlines to back his campaign. Punchlines such as "Janta maaf nahi karegi" and "Ab ki baar Modi sarkaar" caught the imagination of the voters. The two slogans had two different targets. The first slogan was aimed at the oppressed common man who was finding it difficult to make both ends meet with the ever-rising inflation. The second was aimed at the younger generation, a generation of nearly 10 million first-time voters who had got tired of hearing about scams, scandals and what not.

5. SWOT: Usage of Strength/Weakness/Opportunity/Threat
There's nothing like a missed opportunity. Either you get the opportunity and dance on it, or you lose it forever. With the Congress lackadaisical governance at the Centre, Modi saw the opportunity coming his way a long time back and he made the required preparations for it. The Congress went on making blunders while Modi kept on learning from their mistakes and using their mistakes to his and his party's benefit.

The rest, as they say, is history
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

ramana wrote:Sorry but folks what happened to the two GJP threads we had? I cant find them anywhere.
Last checked, the GJP threads were celebrating in the local bar! :idea:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

We need to analyze the states once he full results are in and not rely on EC site.
Vamsee
BRFite

Post by Vamsee »

BTW Gen. VK Singh won with 567,260 votes *more* than Raj Babbar. His margin is almost as big as NaMo got in Vadodara :-)
I hope to see him in Cabinet.