Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by SaiK »

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

ramana wrote:
IndraD wrote:Krishan Partap Singh ‏@RaisinaSeries 2m
So Modi says he has two mothers. Does he have two father too? Ambani and Adani? Sugar daddies! KP
Only a DIE can think like that.Someone should ask him about his fourfathers?
Recall Priynka Vadera, RG is my onlee father .
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

ramana wrote:
RajeshA wrote:I do hope NaMo makes Teen Murti Bhavan address into a sort of a White House, and throws all the Nehru photos out. I also hope that NaMo makes Sonia Gandhi move out of 10 Janpath. Since she is President of the Congress Party and an elected MP, she would get a place she deserves, but forcing her out into a different place, even one that is comparable, would be good!

"The Empress" must be shown that she is not one!

RajeshA, I created a #Vacate10Janpath trend.

Please make it go up.
Pointless and counterproductive. There are 100s of cases which, if prosecuted efficiently, will land La Famiglia and Daamaad in jail. Let the govt take care of that. Putting in peanut gallery trends about 10 Janpath only makes us appear petty while generating unnecessary sympathy (and "victimhood" ammunition) for these criminals among the fence sitters.

Ramana garu, remember that Twitter is not BRF. Memes, audience, other players, everything is different.The mobilization techniques that have worked well in this setting will often fail, and could even backfire if we try to implement the same way there.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Cosmo, JEM
I have not heard of any one with out tears today, after seeing his namaskar on parliament steps and his speech later.
See the pic below and let us pledge to make this girl succesful like NaMo and hopefully NaMo will make people responsible for this situation pay.

Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Rudradev wrote: Pointless and counterproductive. There are 100s of cases which, if prosecuted efficiently, will land La Famiglia and Daamaad in jail. Let the govt take care of that. Putting in peanut gallery trends about 10 Janpath only makes us appear petty while generating unnecessary sympathy (and "victimhood" ammunition) for these criminals among the fence sitters.
jayalalitha regime in early 90s, her first one, was the most horrible one term rule by an CM of any indian state. countless state power backed outright criminal daylight robbery acts like threatening home owners in plum areas (amirtanjan house etc) to sell, throwing acid on serving IAS officer (chandralekha), the kumbakonam stampede that killed hundreds etc..are just the beginning, the atrocities can run into thousands of incidents.

on a wave of anti-jj, dmk stormed into power with landslide win.

dmk made a great spectacle of arresting jj immediately, throwing her in jail, slapping a few cases and made good tv by showing jj's thousand saree collection and thousand slipper collections etc.

5 years from then, the hastily put cases did not go anywhere due to lack of focus and dmk botched on delivering on their promises and admk came back to power.

now she made sure the cases drag forever. and no new cases can be filed for her atrocities back then, because of lack of witnesses and viability of cases etc.

It is important to get watertight cases and let the cases come into limelight on their own strength and let people themselves clamor for action (getting them into jail, vacating 10 janpath etc).
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

If Modi Does Good, it Should be Appreciated: Innocent
http://www.newindianexpress.com/electio ... 235222.ece
"I am of the opinion that if prime minister-designate Narendra Modi does good, it should be appreciated. May be as a party, there might be difference of opinion, but for me if a person does a good job it deserves praise," Innocent said.
"The problem is if Modi does good and we oppose it, people will go with him," added Innocent, whose poll victory has left many baffled.
Independent candidate Innocent, 69, is the centre of attraction after his giant killing feat in the Lok Sabha election with his victory over Congressman P.C. Chacko in Chalakudy constituency.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I would definitely feel sad if India goes TN way in terms of party vs party fighting rather they fight for TN development. Like I said earlier, the kind of workforce TN has, it can beat the hell outta any state in terms of industrial production [that is shown in some form is not JJ's work, but its people's work].

And that is what makes Modi's speach bring out! exactly showing that is where we can focus to develop the nation.

--
let them keep oppossing modi and get left out.. in fact that is how, Modi became PM.. he gains strength, when someone abuse him for doing good.
Last edited by SaiK on 21 May 2014 06:53, edited 1 time in total.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Kept your wish for stable govt, Modi tells President
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 405379.cms
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Parents name newborn twins ‘Narendra’ and ‘Modi’ after Indian’s next PM
http://www.vancouverdesi.com/news/nridi ... pm/752639/
The Indore parents believe their babies’ May 16 birthday has a “divine” link to Narendra Modi’s historic victory and have thus named the twins ‘Narendra’ and ‘Modi,’ the Indian news agency reported.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Modi for new department to fight 'infiltration'
http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2014/05/21/35164
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Indian Government Promises Enough Solar Energy To Power A Light Bulb In Every Home
http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/20/india ... very-home/
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

ramana wrote:
IndraD wrote:Krishan Partap Singh ‏@RaisinaSeries 2m
So Modi says he has two mothers. Does he have two father too? Ambani and Adani? Sugar daddies! KP

Only a DIE can think like that.

Someone should ask him about his fourfathers?
Both Baap & Beta are Khalistanis ie Neo-Sikh aka intellectual progeny of Macauliffe.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

negi wrote:After results were declared Lauh Purush showed his class when he said that we need to analyze if this victory was due to Modi wave or something else;
Modi-wave was reality -- but the question is who created the wave? Was it RSS, BJP, VHP etc volunteers who created that wave? Or were it paid-mediamen who created that wave? And who had paid those mediamen? Indian elitemen or American elitemen or or Korean elitemen or Japanese elitemen? If wave was created by elitemen, then elitemen would first force all neta to invest all their lives savings into their companies' shares and bonds. So now these neta are slaves of these elitemen.

The wave was created by American elitemen. Now American elitemen saw that if they penetrate into Indian mining sector and economy bigtime, then there will be uproar due to xenophobia in India. So American elitemen (aka MNC-owners) would first let Japanese\Korean elitemen capture Indian mines, Indian economy etc. And then these companies will get bought over by American elitemen, and this American elitemem would own sizeable chunk of Indian minerals and economy.

Congress wanted to give away Indian economy directly to American elitemen. Whereas NaMo's plan seems to be first give away Indian economy to Japanese elitemen, and from there, it may pass to whom-so-ever Japanese elitemen want. So this is the ONLY difference between "visions" of Congress and NaMo.

So "growth and development via Japanese capital" is all that NaMo could come up with. He doesnt seem to have ANY method by which we Indians can grow WITHOUT external help. Now those who think that American elitemen were bad, and Japanese elitemen are good should read more on war in Nanjing and other areas.

All in alll --- if Japanese elitemen are X% less bad than American elitemen, then NaMo will be X% less bad than Congress. If Japanese elitemen are as bad as American elitemen, then the difference between Congress and NaMo will be near zero. The solution I propose is that we Indians should grow WITHOUT any help from videshi - be American or Japanese. Its possible using OST means. The OST solutions on how we can stop Japanese elitemen are at https://www.facebook.com/mehtarahulc/po ... 0971096922

=====
SaiK wrote:sauchaalya, roads, electricity, water, living, construction, etc all are should be from standardized package for the whole nation. like download the package and install local. no terminal homing and shoming needed. it is just a deployment overlapped with dynamic interconnection of things. standardization is the only way to reach global level good governance for desh. never focus on a local entity, unless that local entity feedsback corrections that applies for all, to improve the standards.
Three important questions are --- (1) where to get money from and (2) who builds them --- whether Indians or foreigners. (3) what will be ongoing on maitenance costs and where will that come from

If foreigners are building flyovers, metro. monorail etc, then it will be a heavenly road to hell only.

====

Those who hate my posts,

I am writing less than ONE post per day. So please dont complaint to admins like some crybabies . I am NOT spamming this thread like Modi-bhagats keep spamming with posts like "how he cried, how he talked, how he walked, how he touched the steps of Parliament House etc etc". Please put me in ignore list if you cant bear my posts. But please dont cry before admins.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 21 May 2014 08:10, edited 2 times in total.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Rahul Mehta wrote:
negi wrote:After results were declared Lauh Purush showed his class when he said that we need to analyze if this victory was due to Modi wave or something else;
Modi-wave was reality -- but the question is who created the wave? Was it RSS, BJP, VHP etc volunteers who created that wave? Or were it paid-mediamen who created that wave? And who had paid those mediamen? Indian elitemen or American elitemen or or Korean elitemen or Japanese elitemen? If wave was created by elitemen, then elitemen would first force all neta to invest all their lives savings into their companies' shares and bonds. So now these neta are slaves of these elitemen.

The wave was created by American elitemen. Now American elitemen saw that if they penetrate into Indian mining sector and economy bigtime, then there will be uproar due to xenophobia in India. So American elitemen (aka MNC-owners) would first let Japanese\Korean elitemen capture Indian mines, Indian economy etc. And then these companies will get bought over by American elitemen, and this American elitemem would own sizeable chunk of Indian minerals and economy.

Congress wanted to give away Indian economy directly to American elitemen. Whereas NaMo's plan seems to be first give away Indian economy to Japanese elitemen, and from there, it may pass to whom-so-ever Japanese elitemen want. So this is the ONLY difference between "visions" of Congress and NaMo.

So "growth and development via Japanese capital" is all that NaMo could come up with. He doesnt seem to have ANY method by which we Indians can grow WITHOUT external help. Now those who think that American elitemen were bad, and Japanese elitemen are good should read more on war in Nanjing and other areas.

All in alll --- if Japanese elitemen are X% less bad than American elitemen, then NaMo will be X% less bad than Congress. If Japanese elitemen are as bad as American elitemen, then the difference between Congress and NaMo will be near zero. The solution I propose is that we Indians should grow WITHOUT any help from videshi - be American or Japanese. Its possible using OST means.
You are hopeless man. Just be happy Congress is out and we have someone who shows respect to the sanctity of parliament. Seriously, non-stop bullsh*t from you. You just nitpick everything and come up with goofy conspiracy theories. Do us all a favor and pour yourself some scotch on the rocks and sit back and relax.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

he saw Shinzo abe is a follower on twitter and immediately saw a red flag :)
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Rahul Mehta wrote:

All in alll --- if Japanese elitemen are X% less bad than American elitemen, then NaMo will be X% less bad than Congress. If Japanese elitemen are as bad as American elitemen, then the difference between Congress and NaMo will be near zero. The solution I propose is that we Indians should grow WITHOUT any help from videshi - be American or Japanese. Its possible using OST means.
Please read this:
http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/ ... ardas-modi

Modi wave was not created by RSS or VHP. In the end RSS was able to execute it.

Modi and his team planned and worked like dogs to created it.

PAPPU helped it greatly with his interviews and rallies.

May be Modi is ITALIAN agent and hence ITALIANS sent PAPPU to make Modi win
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Can the admins request the MNC/missionary guy to take a break for a few weeks. It is nauseating, with same message again and again.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

He's almost a missionary himself, in his misguided zeal, I mean....
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Friends,

Please let RMji have his 1 post a day. He constantly reminds us about our enemies and how all of us can become MNCS agents.

It is much needed for next 5yrs.

We trust Modi. But we verify action on the ground.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Rahul Mehta, american elites creating modi wave is just pure enjoy for yourself COCK&BULL crap. What is this with elitemen of amrikka and japan come here for? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

RoyG : You are hopeless man. Just be happy Congress is out and we have someone who shows respect to the sanctity of parliament. Seriously, non-stop bullsh*t from you. You just nitpick everything and come up with goofy conspiracy theories. Do us all a favor and pour yourself some scotch on the rocks and sit back and relax.

Singha : he saw Shinzo abe is a follower on twitter and immediately saw a red flag :)

vivek.rao: Please read this:
http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/ ... ardas-modi

Modi wave was not created by RSS or VHP. In the end RSS was able to execute it.

Modi and his team planned and worked like dogs to created it.

PAPPU helped it greatly with his interviews and rallies.

May be Modi is ITALIAN agent and hence ITALIANS sent PAPPU to make Modi win

Anantha : Can the admins request the MNC/missionary guy to take a break for a few weeks. It is nauseating, with same message again and again.

sudarshan: He's almost a missionary himself, in his misguided zeal, I mean....
I confine to one post per day. So I will reply tomorrow. But I would like to say one thing to one postor ---- I am NOT spamming, and if you cant bear my one post per day , then pls put me in ignore list and pls dont complaint to admins. Thanks
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 21 May 2014 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

RajeshA wrote:I do hope NaMo makes Teen Murti Bhavan address into a sort of a White House, and throws all the Nehru photos out. I also hope that NaMo makes Sonia Gandhi move out of 10 Janpath. Since she is President of the Congress Party and an elected MP, she would get a place she deserves, but forcing her out into a different place, even one that is comparable, would be good!

"The Empress" must be shown that she is not one!
I read somewhere that as the former Prime Ministers and their spouses are entitled to lifetime housing in Lutyens Delhi. So she probably cannot be forced out of there.

But Pryianka has no legal standing for a bungalow allocation other than that she is a part of the Dynasty.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Folks:

I think this needs a new thread

We need a place to discuss the challenges Modi faces and what the potential game plan of the opponents is going to be.

Some Background:
From empirical observations on twitter, the Indian Muslim is in a state of shock and vulnerable to exploitation. There is a palpable sense of fear and uncertainty.

That the Congress would continue its game of keeping minorities in fear was expected. SMS and other stuff was used to create a psychosis, capped by Rahul Gandhi's statement about 22000 Muslims being killed under Modi regime.

I am not sure where I read it but it seems the Owaisis are up to some middle of night mischief. The Sikh Nishan Sahib desecration on May 16th was perhaps a prelude.

Mamta saying that she will boycott the PM's swearing in is another indication of how the Muslim sentiment is being exploited.

On Twitter I have had a few exchanges with people who say that the election results (both TsuNamo, and the number of Muslim MPs) mean that Muslims can not get proper representation in the current democratic structure; demands for proportional representation is being made.

I feel that the fear will subside with time, but suspect that all kind of attempts will be made to make Muslims feel more vulnerable.

I think it absolutely critical that the internal security and intelligence apparatus stay on high alert.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Gus wrote:
Rudradev wrote: Pointless and counterproductive. There are 100s of cases which, if prosecuted efficiently, will land La Famiglia and Daamaad in jail. Let the govt take care of that. Putting in peanut gallery trends about 10 Janpath only makes us appear petty while generating unnecessary sympathy (and "victimhood" ammunition) for these criminals among the fence sitters.
jayalalitha regime in early 90s, her first one, was the most horrible one term rule by an CM of any indian state.
I beg to differ sir YSR's tenure in AP from 2004 onwards is the most devastating one; the termite servant and his cabal have eaten AP inside out . A lot of people from AP say that Satyam was sunk single handedly by this chootiy@ there is virtually no business in AP that does not indirectly fill YSR/Jagan's coffers . These guys are also responsible for worsening naxal situation in AP for they sit on thousands of acres of land heck I have heard that even HSR layout here in Bangalore was originally owned by YSR family and builders like Mantri actually run on black cash funneled by these guys.

These neo converts are very dangerous , Amma in comparison is an old school control freak however unlike the Reddy clan she does not plunder her own house for her personal gains . TN overall has done well under Amma than DMK . I don't know what were locals in AP thinking when they voted out TDP and got YSR in power or may be what I have heard from AP friends is true i.e. they spent money like water (even in this GE I heard that Jagan's party gave 2-3k per person for voting their party).
Last edited by negi on 21 May 2014 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

VikramS, I also fear soon/later the Gandhies may trigger some naxalite group to create problems if they can't instigate muslims.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

About kicking out the Nehru Gandhi clan from their bungalows. I feel the new government should focus on bringing up criminal cases against them. And that too with good evidence to pass it through the courts and get a speedy justice. Chucking out people out of their homes is easy, but may backfire. But a good solid criminal case (with bail denied etc. etc.), would show the power of justice system and the government's will to fight. And during all this while the clan can cool their heals in a good cell in Central Prison, Tihar.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

RamaY wrote:Friends,

Please let RMji have his 1 post a day. He constantly reminds us about our enemies and how all of us can become MNCS agents.

It is much needed for next 5yrs.

We trust Modi. But we verify action on the ground.
Garbage. This guy has completely lost it. I'm sorry this is the truth. He's like one of these 9/11 truther guys who sees a conspiracy theory behind every door. Modi finally made it to office and this mickey mouse starts yapping about how its all a conspiracy hatched by the Japanese and Americans to suck up all our mineral wealth.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Jarita wrote:There has to be a way to retain the flavor of the city.
Why this aggressiveness to modernize historic cities. If it takes carts to reach the Ganges, so be it.
The key is to clean up the city and the river but retain the historicity.
Thanks for making a point which I had in my mind but could not put into words. The real thing yo would be to cleanup, stop any new construction, and if possible renovate without losing the architectural value and quaintness - in essence a Varanasi which Adi Shankara would have roamed or even older history from maha Bharatha time. We should feel the hoary history of the place. It is not an ordinary city.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

there is shortage of housing in lutyens delhi with so many new comers. the old hangers on/durbaris/losers will have to vacate.
also I think 10JP is reserved for leader of oppn and that isnt sonia, not anymore. I can assure you the idea of sonia playing the wronged vulnerable widow thrown in the street is not going to evoke any sympathy. people have seen through her. and just publish the fact that she and Raga jointly own a 1500 crore national herald property. hardly poverty I assure you.

more bad stuff that needs cleaning up
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/many-friends ... 84-81.html

Many 'friends' of Congress may soon become 'friends without benefits'
D P Satish,IBNLive.com | May 20, 2014 at 08:10pm IST

New Delhi: The humiliating defeat of the Congress party in the Lok Sabha polls is likely to hit a few people much harder than the others. Some of its spokespersons and managers, who were enjoying the perks of holding government and statutory positions while being active members of the party, may end up losing these coveted benefits.
For instance CR Keshavan, grandson of C Rajagopalachari, is Vice Chairperson of the Executive Council of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD).
Another spokesperson, Rajeev Gowda, whose father was Speaker of Karnataka Assembly, enjoys the lucrative post of Reserve Bank of India's Director, while being a spokesperson. Abid Rasool Khan, chairperson of the Minorities Panel in Andhra Pradesh is seen defending Congress on TV.

Some of the Congress's active members, who were enjoying the perks of holding government and statutory positions may end up losing these coveted benefits.
Recently, a storm had been kicked up when another functionary Gurdeep Sappal, the CEO of the Rajya Sabha TV was cornered for his open affiliation with the Congress party. Gurdeep was often seen hanging around in 15 Gurudwar Rakabganj with senior leaders of the party.

Secretary to the AICC, Manish Chatrath was given a plum post of Chairman of Delhi Tourism and transport development Corporation.

While all of these posts require that their incumbents are politically neutral, both legally and ethically, this norms was never followed in reality. But with the Congress losing power, it seems these 'friends of the party' may soon become 'friends without benefits'.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sachin wrote:About kicking out the Nehru Gandhi clan from their bungalows. I feel the new government should focus on bringing up criminal cases against them. And that too with good evidence to pass it through the courts and get a speedy justice. Chucking out people out of their homes is easy, but may backfire. But a good solid criminal case (with bail denied etc. etc.), would show the power of justice system and the government's will to fight. And during all this while the clan can cool their heals in a good cell in Central Prison, Tihar.
But that will leave the loophole of milking sympathy through portraying it as vindictiveness. Common people would have no idea about the nuances of the law even if there is a water tight case. The best bet us to simultaneously highlight any brazen behavior on their part and rip the "pro-poor" mask off of their face and show the elitist a they are. But then that too has it's pitfalls.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

negi wrote: I beg to differ sir YSR's tenure in AP from 2004 onwards is the most devastating one; the termite servant and his cabal have eaten AP inside out . A lot of people from AP say that Satyam was sunk single handedly by this chootiy@ there is virtually no business in AP that does not indirectly fill YSR/Jagan's coffers . These guys are also responsible for worsening naxal situation in AP for they sit on thousands of acres of land heck I have heard that even HSR layout here in Bangalore was originally owned by YSR family and builders like Mantri actually run on black cash funneled by these guys.

These neo converts are very dangerous , Amma in comparison is an old school control freak however unlike the Reddy clan she does not plunder her own house for her personal gains . TN overall has done well under Amma than DMK . I don't know what were locals in AP thinking when they voted out TDP and got YSR in power or may be what I have heard from AP friends is true i.e. they spent money like water (even in this GE I heard that Jagan's party gave 2-3k per person for voting their party).
+1008.

My estimates put the losses in following

Loss to exchequer: >1 Lakh Crore
Loss to AP GDP: >$30b/yr
Loss to state wealth: > $100b
Loss to administrative efficiency: 10-15pts on 100pt scale
Loss to national health index: 20-30pts on 100pt scale
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

negi wrote:...
Don't know what you heard and in what context but that builder you talk about is spoken of quite highly by some. Because they say that builder deals only in cheques and their receivables flow are supposedly more believable. I admit even in a cheque only system there is enough scope for illegal transactions for a crooked brain. But trying to run on cheques is the basic minimum that is needed to start diluting the illegal economy.

I have not personally interacted with any part of their business and hence even I cannot be reliable in this regard. But still to be safe it would be advisable not to name names.

AP is just as vulnerable as any other part of country is a given. Nobody is going to be able to argue an opposite view for long.

Added later - I guess too late. YamaR's quoted you :twisted:
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Javed Akhtar defends Modi's secular credentials :rotfl:

What a bunch of immoral, spineless boot-licking snakes! Ch**tiya kahin ka.

Here is Javed Akhtar is 2013...

Narendra Modi can never be a good PM: Javed Akhtar

Narendra Modi followers are of a low quality: Javed Akhtar
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

congress is like a vampire with both teeth clamped to the neck of this country.

cut the blood supply (money) to the congress, expose and jail those who help it suck money...then like any vampire not getting blood it will wither and die....sure it will exist in some form like the CPIM exists and has regular meetings...but none would care.

destroy it at state level and its allies too.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

matrimc wrote:
Jarita wrote:There has to be a way to retain the flavor of the city.
Why this aggressiveness to modernize historic cities. If it takes carts to reach the Ganges, so be it.
The key is to clean up the city and the river but retain the historicity.
Thanks for making a point which I had in my mind but could not put into words. The real thing yo would be to cleanup, stop any new construction, and if possible renovate without losing the architectural value and quaintness - in essence a Varanasi which Adi Shankara would have roamed or even older history from maha Bharatha time. We should feel the hoary history of the place. It is not an ordinary city.
+1

I remember seeing a pic on twitter saying it is a village in Gujarat. They paved the old/narrow road with bricks leaving the original houses on both sides of the road. It is how the historical structures of Varanasi can be protected.

Once they clean the river & Ghats the river front will look completely different. Add some strategic lighting and open theaters for cultural/religious shows/dramas/programs you will capture the imagination of pilgrims/tourists alike.

They can develop a new river front project on the other side of the river and progressively relocate the native population. The vacated areas in old city then can be converted into art/yoga/vedic-gurukulas making Varanasi the spiritual/intellectual capital of India/world again.

At some point the eyesore of Gnanavapi mosque need to be resolved. I hope Indian Muslims show their magnanimity & patriotism for this bigger cause.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

matrimc wrote:The best bet us to simultaneously highlight any brazen behavior on their part and rip the "pro-poor" mask off of their face and show the elitist a they are. But then that too has it's pitfalls.
In that case another way is to deal with the non-politicos first. Don't target the "royal family" at first, go for their critical money minders and non-political scamsters. Let them face the music first. Chop of the branches first, and then go for the tree trunk.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

RamaY, they have done this with San Juan in Puerto Rico. There is the old San Juan which is extraordinary - most if the old world charm is still intact. Simply loved the place. Of course all the new developments including five star hotels, beach resorts are a little away from the old San Juan. Really enjoyed our trip there. It was a piece of Spain transplanted very close to Florida, USA.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sachin wrote: In that case another way is to deal with the non-politicos first. Don't target the "royal family" at first, go for their critical money minders and non-political scamsters. Let them face the music first. Chop of the branches first, and then go for the tree trunk.
Yes that would work. Go after MS Aiyer (any drunk driving charge or hexual misbehavior), digvijay Singh, abhishekh singhvi, etc. but leave clean people alone.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

^ Basically apply rule as a blanket to all and sundry i.e. notice should start flying to all the occupants of 10 janpath who are not entitled to stay there and that might include so called Gandhian/Nehruvian turn coats who might have licked both INC and BJP boots at some time.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Sonia lives in 10 Janpath not because of any position she holds. That banglow was allocated to her husband post 89 elections. Pre 89 elections I & B and MEA minister Mr K.K Tiwari resided in it.

After RG was murdered in 91 no one bothered to ask SG to vacate it. Now, they may be asked to vacate it. Unless the one of the previous GOI's has not transferred the ownership to the mafia. The same goes for her children.