Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Karan M »

KP Nayar is an old INC hand. His sources probably fed him an overrated story about their assistance.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^I think they messed up too early. He is not one to forget or forgive. These babus are gonna find their career taking a dive off a cliff in a few weeks.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

^^ Seems like an article planted to assert the importance of MEA babus and not giving NaMo too much free hand in formulating foreign policy. Also an dig against lateral appointees by IFS babooz.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

NM has a weakness of allowing babus to continue in their posts. In Delhi it could be fatal. Saarc drama proved that. Kicking out to home need to be done in babudom immediately after 26th may. most of them are part of loooting for 10 years anyway.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Deleted as duplicate posting.
Last edited by Yagnasri on 25 May 2014 14:03, edited 2 times in total.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

johneeG wrote:Negi saar,
all the faults of Sallu that you are counting are before he became supporter of NaMo. He cannot be distanced by NaMo for the mistakes that he allegedly committed before becoming a supporter. NaMo accepted the support of Sallu, so now he cannot be distanced unless he is convicted or makes some other mistake.
He has not ; show me the clip/report or even a MSM report. I know for a fact that he went to Gujarat for promoting his film, attended kite festival with Modi but when asked about it by MSM he clearly replied in secular manner "May the best candidate win" and he said that he shall vote for Priya Dutt.

Morever one cannot prevent people from extending support to oneself however whether one accepts the same and formally acknowledges it are two different things.

Anyway, drunk driving or shooting a buck are not moral mistakes. They are more of a lapse of judgement. The case of Sanjay Dutt is different. He is accused of supporting terrorists. It is not some lapse of judgement under alcohol or hunting deer. I don't think Sanjay Dutt's case should be compared to Sallu's case. The real issue is the allegations of connections to underworld.
Did you read my post ? My point about principles and morals was not about Sallu's but PM of India's i.e. not inviting those who are tainted no not because of PR issues but primarily because it is WRONG because it can influence the ones in judiciary who are handling this case.

I never knew that such simple things need to be explained on BRF.

Saying that one is reading too much into it or this is just a casual invite are double standards because NM's predecessors were judged on this forum by same yardstick. This is not about not supporting or opposing Modi or loosing belief in him as some melodramatic posts here suggest , this is just about calling a spade a spade. It is the family psychophants and AAPtards who display such behaviour i.e. blind worship of their heroes.
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

RajeshA wrote: At least Robber Vadra should be subjected to deep cavity checks every time he goes through Indian airports.
I would prefer if Vadra was subjected to something that he wouldn't actually enjoy.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

negi wrote:
johneeG wrote:Negi saar,
all the faults of Sallu that you are counting are before he became supporter of NaMo. He cannot be distanced by NaMo for the mistakes that he allegedly committed before becoming a supporter. NaMo accepted the support of Sallu, so now he cannot be distanced unless he is convicted or makes some other mistake.
He has not ; show me the clip/report or even a MSM report. I know for a fact that he went to Gujarat for promoting his film, attended kite festival with Modi but when asked about it by MSM he clearly replied in secular manner "May the best candidate win" and he said that he shall vote for Priya Dutt.

Morever one cannot prevent people from extending support to oneself however whether one accepts the same and formally acknowledges it are two different things.

I think in a season of election, such photo-op itself is a declaration of support. If I remember correctly, then some people boycotted that particular movie because of his support to Modi. Inspite of that, Sallu did not distance himself from Modi.
negi wrote:
Anyway, drunk driving or shooting a buck are not moral mistakes. They are more of a lapse of judgement. The case of Sanjay Dutt is different. He is accused of supporting terrorists. It is not some lapse of judgement under alcohol or hunting deer. I don't think Sanjay Dutt's case should be compared to Sallu's case. The real issue is the allegations of connections to underworld.
Did you read my post ? My point about principles and morals was not about Sallu's but PM of India's i.e. not inviting those who are tainted no not because of PR issues but primarily because it is WRONG because it can influence the ones in judiciary who are handling this case.

I never knew that such simple things need to be explained on BRF.

Saying that one is reading too much into it or this is just a casual invite are double standards because NM's predecessors were judged on this forum by same yardstick. This is not about not supporting or opposing Modi or loosing belief in him as some melodramatic posts here suggest , this is just about calling a spade a spade. It is the family psychophants and AAPtards who display such behaviour i.e. blind worship of their heroes.
Honestly saar, I am not at all complaining about criticism of Modi on this issue. But, I do think it is premature. Let the event happen, let it unfold a bit, then one can understand the criticisms.

As for Sallu's invitation, Can PM not invite or interact with all accused?
I think many MPs and MLAs themselves are accused of many crimes. So, the logic that you are applying cannot hold.

I think too much is being made out of this whole event. I have decided that I will give it a month before criticizing Modi sarkaar. I think one can clearly understand the dispensation of the new regime within a month.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

X-Post from Strat Forum

Why Congress Lost

The Congress Party, which has been rotting from the inside for years, lost the election because it deserved to. Here’s why, in no particular order:

1. Perhaps more than anything else, it became a party of courtiers, sycophants, hangers on and boosters. In the age of television, in multiple languages and literally hundreds of channels in India – the pro-Congress bias (hidden under the garb of a secular orientation) resulted in the country seeing the true face of the party. To daily watch one Congress drone after the other – Tiwari, Singhvi, Natarajan, Aiyar, Jha and Sibal to surname a few – repeat the same old tired nonsense of “Madam this” or “Rahulji that” as if they had no view of their own, no mind of their own and no pride of their own was a painful humiliation to the average voter. No one in the Congress party seems to have recognised that reality, especially given that neither Sonia nor Rahul were any great shakes in the public arena; in fact, competence was limited across the board.

2. A transparent fixation on colour and name, an apparently inherent if unarticulated belief within the leadership of the party that the whiter-skinned you are, the more the chances of getting elected – especially if the Gandhi tag is appended as a surname. (Maneka & her son Varun are the ones that got away, probably only because Sanjay Gandhi - husband and father, respectively - died in an air crash. Or else the Indian people would have had to suffer the lunacy of that petty tyrant. The last gasp effort at throwing Priyanka Gandhi (the sister of PM candidate Rahul) at the Indian public was perhaps the lowest point in this fixation, and it appeared to have a lot of support within the rank and file of the party. Be certain that she will increasingly be trotted out. Equally certain is that her dandied up husband Robert Vadra, whose entrepreneurial ability has grown dramatically over the last decade, will prove to be an albatross around the party’s neck. If anything, the polls have shown that the public has had quite enough of the family’s shenanigans.

3. A near total and unabashed commitment to financial benefit from political office, which was revealed in the callous response to the new scams that sprouted out with disheartening regularity. To the public, the response also showed the lengths that the party hangers on were willing to go to in order to keep their grip on whatever little fief they controlled. In the final days in the lead up to the elections, the grovelling and pining calls to make Priyanka something, anything, that might give them a fighting chance to hang on electorally became painful to watch. The public obviously saw that a once-dignified party had succumbed to supine pandering; although they may not have been able to articulate their disgust, they did express their opinions vigorously on the social media. The Congress’ supposedly high-tech “war-room” staffed by “whiz-kids” clearly did not come to the right conclusions, at least not on time to do anything about it.

4. The Congress party forgot who the majority in the country were: Hindus of various persuasions ranging from polytheism, to monotheism, monism and even atheism. In chasing after “vote-banks”, it entirely ignored the sentiment of the people and civilisation on which it’s so-called “secularism” was based. Congress forgot that the majority population were secular by faith and civilisational value and did not need its silly leaders, and their media acolytes, to tell them to treat people of other faith systems as they would do people of their own. (In this the Congress were assisted by a comprehensive leftist/Communist cabal of sorts whose outdated and often idiotic claptrap helped distance the rational, cost-conscious and pragmatic Hindu public even further).

5. The selfishness of the Gandhi family, represented at the top by Sonia, was transparent and inexcusable. To the ordinary Indian, the spectacle of the Gandhi family’s quasi-regal existence was tolerable, as was the family’s repeated expressions of concern for the poor punctuated by the occasional embarrassing media opportunity. The public even tolerated the catatonic “prime minister” for the first five years, based on his reformist legacy; but his second term was a demonstration of the crude art of political puppetry; the man even looked wooden, when he appeared in public at all. None of this was kept from the public, because the Gandhi family were there on view 24/7, with their boosters in tow and because there was nothing subtle about who pulled the puppet strings. In this environment, going for yet another five years of unaccountable and irresponsible guidance from the Gandhi residence at 10 Janpath was a bit too much to swallow, even for the Indian public – which is probably more tolerant than any other on the planet.

6. Then there is the catastrophic failure of leadership within the second tier of the Congress Party. Let’s get this straight: the first tier is Sonia, Rahul and in a cinch, Priyanka – as shown in the final phase of elections and after the polls, when some of their Congress servants held up placards for her to be inducted over Rahul. The rest were mere satraps serving at beck and call, each getting politically aroused with a phone call, or by an off the cuff comment, or that mere mention of a name by one of the Gandhis. The ones who, somehow, kept a semblance of dignity – Sachin Pilot, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Milind Deora, Shashi Tharoor (just barely, and that’s probably only due to an extraordinary facility with the English language), and a few others – were nowhere to be seen during the campaign on the national level – probably because they weren’t asked for help. The others, perhaps like rats sensing the ship’s fortunes, kept slyly silent and largely out of sight (Tiwari and Sibal, among a few). A small number (Jha, Singhvi and Surjewala) kept at it through the daily round of talk shows, probably because they had no choice, getting hammered by all and sundry. They are still at it. The Congresswallahs are uniquely shameless, with Digvijaya Singh as their mascot.

7. The outgoing Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh, is a coward. And that is the best one can be said of him. He should have had the courage to not accept being a toy in the Gandhi family’s hand, at least for the second term. Having taken it up, he should have had the moral strength to speak his own mind – he had his constitutional position to back him up. But we do not know whether he had one, except perhaps on one occasion when he appeared to (the Indo-US nuclear deal). Finally, during the election campaign when even the monkeys around the buildings of government knew who would win, he should have come out and at the very minimum tried to make a case, to stand up for himself. No. He remained as he was, robotic, waxen, and acting like the puppet he was. He destroyed his own legacy, which would have been vastly different if it ended after the Narasimha Rao Government. And yet, still, on the verge of disappearing into history, he hasn’t spoken up, not said a thing. He probably thinks it’s noble. In fact it is foolish, and inexcusable. There is no explanation to get away from this: if he was ill, he should have resigned; if he was retarding mentally, he should have resigned. Manmohan Singh did not help himself, or India. Still, one can hope that he might have something to say, to explain himself. Not through some advisor. Deniably. Like I said. Coward.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

KLNMurthy wrote:
How did we end up with such useless rubbish fellows in the media?
there used to be a saying if you cannot get yourself a UP polis service then
be a journalist. Hope it clarify the why
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Perhaps deserved for being a doormat

Amitava
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Amitava »

Pakistan releases scores of Indian fishermen
At least 151 fishermen set free as goodwill gesture ahead of swearing-in ceremony of Narendra Modi as prime minister.

Sri Lanka, also announced release of five Indian fishermen.

Link: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014 ... 19892.html
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

India News has for last few days been telecasting a kind of programming where a lot of BJP MPs sit at one place and voice the problems in their respective constituencies. They also share their personal vision. Imagine a Deepak Chaurasia not doing any chilla chilli and allowing people to speak.

I am trying to figure out - why is this program made in the first place? Who benefits? Who is the target? Who is the 'inspiration' for this kind of software? Why did the 'inspirer' feel the need for such a programing? Who is making what money from this programming? Couldn't money have been better made by other means?

I am amazed at the level of commitment to details in organizing such things. Unless the Congis up their game substantially there is no hope in hell for them.

Added later - I feel personally challenged by the detailing. After a long long time I don't like being a nobody.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

The foremost important Modi job is to cleanse the babooze setup. Including those who get feeds. White list all gov info sources to the world. Baffle the MSM first. Let them scramble for authenticity validated by public feedback.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

http://deshgujarat.com/2014/05/25/naren ... to-delhi/]

Narendra Modi’s supporter Karsanbhai Dabhi from will walk from his native Junagadh town in Gujarat to national capital Delhi from 28 May. Karsanbhai had taken pledge to walk to Delhi if Narendra Modi becomes Prime Minister.

Karsanbhai Dabhi lives at Trimurti society in Joshipara area of Junagadh town in Saurashtra region of Gujarat. He had earlier on 26-12-2002 taken pledge to consume food only once in a day to make Narendra Modi Prime Minister.

Now when Narendra Modi is going to take oath as Prime Minister on Monday, May 26th, Karsanbhai will walk from Junagadh’s Bhutnath temple to Delhi to offer garland to Narendra Modi and later start consuming food twice everyday.

Earlier when Narendra Modi became Chief Minister of Gujarat, Karsanbhai walked from Junagadh to Gujarat capital Gandhinagar and offered garland to Shri Modi.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

SaiK
One of the things I am noticing is on the food menu and cabinet formations, deliberately conflicting info is being fed to the media by some one close to Modi. I think it is game on to discredit the media completely
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Is that pranab mukherji to the left?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Anantha wrote:SaiK
One of the things I am noticing is on the food menu and cabinet formations, deliberately conflicting info is being fed to the media by some one close to Modi. I think it is game on to discredit the media completely
then the only question is if this is planned by Modi or by INC (deep down CnC to angrez) setup?

i would expect all games thrown open wide! else, it will revert back badly on the PMO. We are not talking defence or privacy data here. it is all about public info.
Last edited by SaiK on 25 May 2014 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

1st official release from Modi Govt on cabinet. Every other speculation is BS
Modi has merged ministries for "minimum govt, max governance"
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Paul wrote:Is that pranab mukherji to the left?
Probably. Looks very much like him.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Bad evening to all,

NaMo-vaadies hope that NaMo's method of giving away a big chunk of Indian economy to Japanese-elitemen will save us from onslaught of American-elitemen and Missionaries. So please see wiki page of Japan's deputy-PM, and please tell fellow BRites what you notice. Hint : you might see the same thing on wiki page of Japan's PM's boss aka his wife.

And Japan's ex-PM Yukio Hatoyama is also an interesting person. Please see his wiki page too.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 25 May 2014 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

Rahul Mehta wrote:NaMo-vaadies hope that NaMo's method of giving away a big chunk of Indian economy to Japanese-elitemen will save us from onslaught of American-elitemen and Missionaries. So please see wiki page of Japan's deputy-PM, and please tell fellow BRites what you notice. Hint : you might see the same thing on wiki page of Japan's PM's boss aka his wife.
These are all your unique theories based upon your unique view of events. Make some good predictions and if they come true that's a "sit up and take serious notice" moment. Otherwise your views are only as good as everyone else's.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

James B wrote:Perhaps deserved for being a doormat

Pathetic. Even a dog gets more respect.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

without actual link, and asking us to search for your theories RM, is like making your dog pee on my home and telling me to help you clean up.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Rahul M wrote:http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/2014 ... 4A.twitter

Rule India like Cakkavatti Dharmasoka – Mahabodhi Society of Sri Lanka Appeals to Narendra Modi

they understood all right. :mrgreen:
Kindly note, I used the word Chakravarti first for Modi even before the Pali influenced SL comes up with that word. :mrgreen:

SAARC ===== Unbroken living 5000+ yr civilization.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Published on May 25, 2014
By Sanjay Singh
Modi cabinet: Fear of disfavour makes BJP a disciplined force
Yet another ministerial aspirant told Firspost, "Currently only two people know who is going to make it and who all will remain out of it. One as you would guess is of course, Modi, other is God, nobody else. I am only a normal human being, so the likes of me are obviously only making calculated guesses." While laughing at his own cost, he also took a dig at the media, particularly on the breaking news culture. "One thing is sure that under Modi regime economy is going to boom but breaking news industry in journalism will go through the recession."

The popular mandate is for Modi and it is so absolute that any dissenting voice would have the threat of being swept aside, irrespective of their seniority and if their murmurs finding any chorus. A newly elected party MP said, "Why do you think all top leaders, members of Parliamentary Board looked so serious even in the greatest moments of happiness when they met and jointly came before the national and international media at party headquarters after the results were declared? They all knew the mandate was for Modi and from leaders in their own right, they had suddenly become cheer leaders."

Another senior leader and a former Union minister, gave another interesting spin to the way his own ranks have been behaving, disciplined than joyous. "We have suddenly become a very disciplined group as if we form part of some uniformed force. Election of Modi as parliamentary leader in Central Hall of Parliament was one historic moment for us where you otherwise heard loud cheers, people laughing, moving around, chatting endlessly among themselves. But once Modi arrived we all became so disciplined. It was nice to see that even our senior most leaders stood in queue to greet him, offer a bouquet. Nobody could afford to appear to be loose before Modi lest it harmed his or her own prospects. Disciplined and dignified is the new mantra."

No party leader is appearing on television for last few days. For now the task is left to the likes of Nalin Kohli and GVL Narshimha Rao. Arun Shourie, considered to be a sure ministerial prospect made an exception by giving a long interview to CNN-IBN, giving a peep into composition of the government and its downsizing model. "The former disinvestment minister can only talk of downsizing," quipped another BJP MP. But has Shourie by doing so harmed his prospects, is being talked about at length in the party circles. Could it impact his portfolio, even if he gets a ministerial position? An answer to that will come on Monday evening.

The perfectly styled dresses have either been dry cleaned or new dresses are stitched, they may even wear it on Monday evening but the moot question is how many of them will be on the podium taking oath of office.

The position of alliance partners is no better or perhaps even worse. Gone are the days of NDA I and II, and UPA I and II when they got the number of ministerial berths according a fixed formula and the respective leaders. Allies will surely be welcomed to become part of the government but then there could not be any hard bargain. TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu for instance could become NDA convener but he was said to be clueless till at least yesterday evening as to how many ministerial positions he could get for the TDP at the Centre. Oldest ally, Shiv Sena is seeking four ministries. It had three in Vajpayee government but with increased strength it is looking for to add one more. Ramvilas Paswan would be a minister but he can’t get railways. Akali Dal can relax for it has already announced that it will stay away from the government.

For the moment they all swear by Modi’s charisma and his capacity to think beyond beaten tracks, act on out of the box ideas like turning a swearing-in ceremony to a huge South Asia event with him in the focus. After swearing-in when BJP and NDA leaders would be worrying about portfolios, Modi would be taking care of India-Pakistan bilateral and Saarc multilateral.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Amitava wrote:Pakistan releases scores of Indian fishermen
At least 151 fishermen set free as goodwill gesture ahead of swearing-in ceremony of Narendra Modi as prime minister.

Sri Lanka, also announced release of five Indian fishermen.

Link: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014 ... 19892.html
Ache din aa Gaye.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

<Never mind>
Last edited by sum on 25 May 2014 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Old pic .. must be from 2011 China visit
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

- self deleted -
Last edited by SriKumar on 25 May 2014 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

That discipline has two angles.. the principled life about himself, plus the kind of training he went through his young age. RSS gets some kudos for that, to get the whole BJP ordained to listening mode.

Without self discipline, and showing leadership without zilch corruption agenda, one can't drive that leadership model.
yes ache din ane aa gaye!
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

BJP seems to have learnt its lessons well:
Once bitten, BJP is twice shy in picking ministers' staff
All newly appointed ministers in the Narendra Modi-led government will be told by the BJP leadership to be picky while hiring personal staff.

To avoid a repeat of the infamous Bangaru Laxman type cash for defence deals and cash for asking questions in Parliament expose through sting journalism, a wary BJP top brass is all set to advise its ministers as well as MPs to do a thorough background check of the persons they intend to appoint as their personal staff.

Anticipating Modi baiters to target his government, the RSS, the BJP’s ideological arm, is learnt to have cautioned the political arm on appointment of personal staff by ministers and MPs, sources told Deccan Herald.

The saffron party also warned against moles from opposition parties parking themselves in Union Ministers’ offices to leak information to rival parties or the media on government decisions. Union Ministers and MPs will be told not to entertain “suspicious persons” and to exercise caution while dealing with unknown people.

The BJP is also being careful in not continuing with staff who have worked in the Congress-led dispensation for the past ten years, sources said.
BJP also reportedly instructed the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) to keep ready a list of 50 director level officers of the All India Services, who have enough experience working with ministers, to be appointed as Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to the newly inducted ministers.

These hand-picked OSDs will work with the new ministers as an interim arrangement till they find their own men as private secretaries. If the Ministers want they may retain the staff working in outgoing ministers’ offices on temporary basis. But, they would have to be replaced after finding their own men after thorough background checks, sources said.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Re: Andhasya Putra Andhaha

Post by SwamyG »

KLNMurthy:
OT - As per my remembering the story by elders and general acceptance is that it was Draupadi that who laughed. But I have read translations where it is noted that Bhima and servants who laughed. I think ISKCON books say the "Queens" laughed (which includes Draupadi), and Yuddhistra tried to control them, and Krsna suggested Yuddhistra to allow the fun.

I agree with you the point is Duryodhana felt insulted. It does not matter who laughed at him - Bhima, Arjuna or Draupadi (or hazar other queens).
The point of the story is that, for a Duryodhana-like paki mind, any excuse is good enough to start on a path of perfidy and enmity; the events in Mahabharata are driven by the core nature of the characters and not the other way around.
And we know the end result of the war, if Pakistan (and Sharif) knee jerks at the slightest remark as an insult and as a posture of aggressive India, then it is they who are at a loss.

The goal of this SAARC leaders invitation seems uncanny to Yuddhistra inviting everyone to Indraprastha. The party that feels insulted and cheated will perish. Scary and a fascinating chess move (or should I say dice game)?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

so, the MSM is the shakuni then.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Why did putin take almost 1 week to congratulate Modi. He was never enamored of MMS in the first place.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

'cause the pak-fa etc deal will not cut thru. it does not help drdo nor indic visions.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Paul wrote:Why did putin take almost 1 week to congratulate Modi. He was never enamored of MMS in the first place.
Two kinds of people react fast: (1) Supporters and (2) Enemies.
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

SaiK wrote:without actual link, and asking us to search for your theories RM, is like making your dog pee on my home and telling me to help you clean up.

They are all Roman Catholics. So not only will Namo sell the nation out to MNCs/Rockefellers/American Baptist Church wallahs/missionaries etc f4om the westbut he will also allow an attack from the east where the Japanese MNCs and Catholics will launch a takeover of India.

Sad time ahead. The only things which can possibly save us are now are mass SMSing and ads in newspapers. :D
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

^^^and paying Rs.10/- to local talati.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Paul wrote:Why did putin take almost 1 week to congratulate Modi. He was never enamored of MMS in the first place.
I believe he had called/messaged immediately. The news article seems to refer to some later discussions with press.