Telugu States' News and Discussion

Rony
BRF Oldie

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Post by Rony »

pandyan wrote:is there cash-e-mere forming between TG and andhra?
:rotfl:

Brown brits had made AP partition far more messier without any preparation than White brits did during Indian partition.
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

Eventually it could, courtesy of opportunistic filthy politicians, led by Italian mafia. So far it is one sided. The whole division was based on inciting hatred. It is like riding on a Tiger. Apparently they can't get down, lest it will eat him for dinner. Now as long as Andhra side is restrained, like an army withholding their fire power (like they have done last 10 years) to reduce collateral damage to their own interests trapped in the capital on the other side, the cat and mouse game will continue. But give another 5 years, when eventually they let the capital go and they stand on their feet, we will see the full fire power from other side. Then it will be more like NK and SK.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Friends... This is what I think is happening...

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 6#p1687246
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

RamaY garu, good observations. Andhra was always the bulwark of Dharma in Southern India.Right from Andhras participation in Mahabharata war to Gautami Putra Satakarni's defeat of Shakas and Yavanas to Musunuri Nayakas defeat of Turushkas to Vijayanagar's bulwark against Deccan Sultanates, the history of Andhras is intertwined with the history of defending dharma. I sincerely beleive that Andhra will play a major role in the rise of Dharma again (alarm on christian conversions not withstanding).
Check this out. Andhra Endowment Minister Manikyala Rao attends Guru Poornima celebrations in his RSS uniform

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rony, Also read Krishnaswami Ayyaingar's book on Some Contributions of South India to India. He states that scholars from Pallava Kanchi went to Varanasi and revived Sanathana Dharma after the Buddhist interlude..
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

I am really hoping that they close on Amravati as new capital. Again too much rumor mongering is also going on.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ramana wrote:Can the people of Hyderabad ask for a referendum for UT?
devesh wrote:
I support this move. Hyderabad should go its own way. wherever that might be. and Let Telangana go its own way without the incessant magnetism of Hyderabad.
this will lead to serious bloodshed. If someone wants to do this they have to do it extremely careful. Probably something like HYD revenue minus costs will go to TG.

If you remember, I told to everyone here that the only reason for separate TG is to have hold over Hyderabad. If there is no Hyderabad there is no request for separate TG state. However, the narrative was sabotaged as though Andhras are only interested in Hyderabad and that is why they are so hung up.

Even from very early indications post bifurcation, Andhras are just resigning to live and thrive to create new goodies and they psyched to live beyond HYD. If you ask even an average person there, their stock reply even if TG wants we don't want to be part of the crap again.

Added later:

Devesh garu, I did not expect that TG will move into Ashrafs hand voluntarily this fast. KCR is trying to show off that anything remotely sound Andhra should be rejected and not tolerated. The height is rejecting Mokshagundam Vishveswariah. The morons does not know that this man is kannadiga :).

Another thing, note that even TG-BJP did not for lip service congratulate Prof Sudershan Rao over his appointment of ICHR chairman. May be his name sounds like a settler?

In this century where a particular part of the world to live isolated is becoming so difficult, a project to isolate from already centuries of association is next to impossibility and will be an utter failure. The TRS and KCR many be drama baazis but the silence of the elite is as good as acceptance.

The new state is going down the wrong path for sure.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

ramana wrote:Rony, Also read Krishnaswami Ayyaingar's book on Some Contributions of South India to India. He states that scholars from Pallava Kanchi went to Varanasi and revived Sanathana Dharma after the Buddhist interlude..
Correct Ramana garu. He also credits Andhras with transforming Hinduism from ritualistic Brahmanism to Hinduism of modern times as well as transformation from Hinayana Buddhism to Mahayana Buddhism. One of the interesting observation he makes is the relationship between the decline of dominant Indian powers at that time (Kushans in the North west and Andhras in Central and Southern India) coinciding with the rise of Sassanid power in Persia which took control of Indian trade routes with Rome which led to decreasing presence of Indian powers in Arabian Sea and Persian Gulf.That in them led the maritime Indian powers (Andhras, Tamils) concentrating their maritime interests in Bay of Bengal which ultimately reached their peak under Cholas.

OT to this thread but this is one reason why i don’t think Iran can ever be an ally of India (like some people hope). Historically whenever Iran was strong, its tried to thwart India one way or the other. Their jealousy towards us goes back to the Aryas/Deva’s (Indians) vs Asura/Ahura’s times.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Hyderabad is the cash-e-mere.

The way things are, right now there are efforts to identify Andhra occupied cash-e-mere.

Kudos to Devesh garu for predicting the Ashraf connection.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

the V's should be careful. there are other elites in TG now who if they combine together...can rout the V's without any chance of revival. I will not identify the sections.

but also keep in mind that the Pawarful heirs in the neighboring state are playing a game which is also strengthening the Islamic hand.

so the move has to be made to clip the wings in both Maha and TG simultaneously. the Islamic calculation seems to be that as long as they can dominate with "secular" alliances in these 2 regions, they can keep growing. now I can't say this for sure yet, but without even realizing, KCR is showing the Islamic hand by his over-enthusiasm.

the EJ's are the biggest short-term losers so far, because the core nucleus of their influence has been "gifted" to Seemandhra. EJ's always relied on flying under the radar of the "large" state. now they risk overexposing themselves and facing possible repercussions. this allows the Hindus much needed time to put up a fight to take back the lost souls from krista-mata.

in Telangana, KCR is laying the seeds of his unraveling at a more rapid pace than I expected him to. I wish him all the best in this venture. he should keep doing what he is doing. if he wants to give Muslims reservations, I fully support that too. some of them are contemplating giving devadaya funds directly to Islamic institutions. this is especially good. I'm not being sarcastic. Every such proposal that KCR comes with, somebody should whisper in his ears that he should go right ahead and pass the proposal.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Muppalla wrote:The height is rejecting Mokshagundam Vishveswariah. The morons does not know that this man is kannadiga :).
Just a correction.

He is Telugu but he worked under Mysore Raja. But from education and profession perspective, he is Kannadiga.

Another person one can be confused as Kannadiga is PB Srinivas who was from Godavari district.
Last edited by ShyamSP on 14 Jul 2014 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

And S Radhakrishnan
bahdada
BRFite

Post by bahdada »

Not without the involvement of the IA's Sec'bad Cantonment to allow it to occur.
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

Polavaram bill was successfully passed in RA. Great work by BJP floor managers. In the debate, it was made clear that it is a national project. If it is completed in this term, a new beginning for AP can start from 2019.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

devesh wrote: in Telangana, KCR is laying the seeds of his unraveling at a more rapid pace than I expected him to. I wish him all the best in this venture. he should keep doing what he is doing. if he wants to give Muslims reservations, I fully support that too. some of them are contemplating giving devadaya funds directly to Islamic institutions. this is especially good. I'm not being sarcastic. Every such proposal that KCR comes with, somebody should whisper in his ears that he should go right ahead and pass the proposal.
Wise words!

There is nothing one can do at this time. TG need to reap its karma for next 5yrs and they will get a chance for course correction, if any, in 5yrs. Bharatiyas on both sides should use this opportunity to expose the Andhra Asurics in TG.

Devesh garu, did you read Adivi Bapiraju's Gona Gannareddy and the Andhra Nagari Novel Rony garu mentioned? Please read them if you didnt.
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

ShyamSP wrote:
Muppalla wrote:The height is rejecting Mokshagundam Vishveswariah. The morons does not know that this man is kannadiga :).
Just a correction.

He is Telugu but he worked under Mysore Raja. But from education and profession perspective, he is Kannadiga.

Another person one can be confused as Kannadiga is PB Srinivas who was from Godavari district.
Sir MV was born and brought up in Karanataka. His ancestors migrated from kurnool centuries back. There are lots of people who migrated across South India. We have Iyengars who migrated to Karnataka during Ramanuja's times. They speak tamil and kannada, and have made marks in all fields of kannada literature. We have telugus ( brahmins with subcommunities like muluknadu which I believe is Sir MV is from, velnadu, arivelu etc) who have made karnataka their home for more than 500-600 years and speak kannada and telugu. Same is true for many kannadigas settled in TN, AP. Mantralaya is in AP but is hugely popular among kannadigas and is more of a kannada town!

There was cross migration in SI for hundreds of years, but unlike now, people were willing to learn new languages and settle down without giving up their own identities too :)
bahdada
BRFite

Post by bahdada »

Just when you think they can't get anymore Paki....

:shock: :rotfl: :-?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Telugu press needs to get more serious now that division is over. Its no longer all games and kabuki.
Even now a visit tio any site appears like movies are most important thing and all pretend politics while property is being destroyed.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

bahdada wrote:Just when you think they can't get anymore Paki....
Andhra Occupied Khammam ? :roll:

Next we will see some T-vadis putting a distinct color for Hyderabad with a Caption 'Imperial Andhra colony of Hyderabad in Telangana' :rotfl:

Seriously, I have no idea what is going on in the heads of such T-vadis
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

RamaY wrote: Devesh garu, did you read Adivi Bapiraju's Gona Gannareddy and the Andhra Nagari Novel Rony garu mentioned? Please read them if you didnt.
RamaY garu, read Adavi Santi Sri. you will appreciate it. I am not a great reader as I suffer from multiple ADHD to read long novels. My mother told me snippets of it. It is a novel that is taking the Buddhism of AP into picture. He nicely criticizes it without doing any harm :).
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

ramana wrote:Telugu press needs to get more serious now that division is over. Its no longer all games and kabuki.
Even now a visit tio any site appears like movies are most important thing and all pretend politics while property is being destroyed.
What they will do? TG government wants to ban them. The way things are moving are to find new takleef and nothing positive. They will go to a stage where central intervention happens and they can do more bandhs and hartals.

KCR is definitely consolidating the electoral stuff and political stuff. But it is all about how to do everyday some anti-Andhra stuff. He does not even want to talk to AP government whether it is power sharing or educational results stuff etc. Even for petty things, some central officer has to resolve.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Decent speech by Srikakulam's first timeMP Rammohan Naidu in Hindi in Loksabha, Supporting Rail Budget and vizag division

suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

He is the son of Yerran Naidu ?
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

suryag wrote:He is the son of Yerran Naidu ?
Yes. I heard him speaking in Telugu and English. Good that he can speak BJP-friendly :) Hindi.

Both him and Parital Ravi's son Sriram turned out to be great leaders for TDP.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

bahdada wrote:Just when you think they can't get anymore Paki....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BshE9EQCUAAeeCV.jpg

:shock: :rotfl: :-?
Andhra-occupied-Khammam (AOK)???

Andhras should start Ramabhoomi movement to get back Telangana occupied Bhadrachalam. Sri Ram was in Andhra till 1956 so he is Andhra-vadu.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Muppalla wrote:Decent speech by Srikakulam's first timeMP Rammohan Naidu in Hindi in Loksabha, Supporting Rail Budget and vizag division

What a pristine HIndi compared to "Hindustani" spoken by Dhimmi leaders of Cow-Belt.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Yes. I support referendum on "should Hyderabad be UT"
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

RMji :(( :((
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Wonderful hindi speech by Rammohan Naidu, his Dad would have definitely been proud
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Why is CBN focusing some much on IT again especially in a port city like Vizag? Andhra has all potential to be a manufacturing hub or am I just reading selective news?
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

muraliravi wrote:Why is CBN focusing some much on IT again especially in a port city like Vizag? Andhra has all potential to be a manufacturing hub or am I just reading selective news?
to promote manufacturing requires putting actual money for infrastructure and resources.

IT requires more of human resources than physical infrastructure.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Manufacturing is all over the districts between Vizag and Chennai using the industrial corridor that center announced in budget. For example Vijayawada is auto spare parts. Kakinada is petro etc. Vizag is for IT not as a new thing. It was on a pause during last decade but already Wipro, Mahindra et all have campuses there. Lands were procured long time ago by many IT companies after the T-struggle started. Only thing that is happening now is more firm solidification. The film cities, movie industry will also start big in Vizag.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

muraliravi wrote:Why is CBN focusing some much on IT again especially in a port city like Vizag? Andhra has all potential to be a manufacturing hub or am I just reading selective news?

During the British times Vizag was the cultural center for Andhras with the Uty and the nearby music college in Vizianagaram.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Chandrababu Naidu's first iftar out of Hyderabad
VIJAYAWADA: Indicating his strong desire to shift out of Hyderabad, AP chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday hosted iftar for fasting muslims in Vijayawada.

This is the first iftar for Naidu to host outside Hyderabad in the past two decades. Naidu had been offering the iftar dinner for muslims in Hyderabad ever since he became chief minister in 1995 and turned the event as government function. All the district collectors have also been asked host similar functions in their respective districts on behalf of the government every year. Interestingly, Naidu continued the practice of hosting iftar in Hyderabad even after unseated from power in 2004 elections. However, Naidu shifted the gears and chooses to host the iftar in Vijayawada-the muck talked out capital city of the Andhra Pradesh-after returning to power post bifurcation of AP.

"Holy month of Ramzan brings a big message for entire mankind on the earth. It preaches about giving to poor and sharing with others. Peace and harmony will prevail on the earth if everyone practices this," observed Naidu before muslims set for ending the day's fast at the iftar hosted by government. He promised that his government would work for the uplift of the muslim community. According to U Sasidhar Reddy, additional director (protocol-GAD), Iftar at Vijayawada is second 'state function' after the CM's swearing-in function. Luckily, Vijayawada got the chance to host both the events in a span of one month. About 1500 invitations have been sent to noted muslim leaders and clerics directly from CMO and the local TDP leaders invited another 2000. The state government made arrangements for about 5000 people. Although, CM wanted to organize the iftar on much grand level in an open ground, the officials preferred an indoor auditorium following a rain warning issued by whether centre and contained the guests to 5000.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

GAIL proposes Srikakulam-Nellore gas pipeline grid
The proposal was highlighted by GAIL chairman and managing director BC Tripathi who called on Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu today here today.

“The proposed pipeline would cover Srikakulam-Kakinada-Nellore districts besides linking Tumkur in Karnataka with Nellore via Hindupur in the Rayalaseema region,” said Parakala Prabhakar, adviser to AP government (communications).
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

VinodTK wrote:Chandrababu Naidu's first iftar out of Hyderabad
This is the first iftar for Naidu to host outside Hyderabad in the past two decades. Naidu had been offering the iftar dinner for muslims in Hyderabad ever since he became chief minister in 1995 and turned the event as government function. All the district collectors have also been asked host similar functions in their respective districts on behalf of the government every year.
So this moron is the one who turned this nonsensical spectacle into a govt function and now passing his virus to collectors ? From a dharmic perspective, Naidu is just a stop gag measure until we find better alternatives.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Andhra surpasses its own expectations in Tax collections
Contrary to the apprehensions of officials, the new state of Andhra Pradesh has registered impressive tax revenue collections in its first month since bifurcation. The state, up until June 30, has earned as much as Rs 1,500 crore, which observers insist is indicative of AP's fiscal health being in 'sound condition'.

In Vijayawada Circle-I alone, for instance, the collection for this particular month has been a whopping Rs 215 crore, as against last year's Rs 75 crore.
The exact revenue collection, however, will be known only on Monday, as Sunday (July 20) is the last date for filing returns for June.

Going by the collections, official sources are now expecting AP to earn an annual revenue of anywhere between Rs 30,000 crore and Rs 35,000 crore (from tax collections) during the current financial year. This predicted amount, they say, is higher than the income expected.

Separate tax accounts came into operation in both AP and Telangana from the appointed day of June 2. All VAT dealers were directed to remit taxes in their respective states thereafter.

"We were worried that the initial glitches, right from transfer of licenses to the gloomy mood among businessmen in the residuary state, would affect the collections. However, there has been no drop in revenue. It is, instead, steadily going up," a senior commercial tax official told TOI.

While the united state fetched nearly Rs 55,000 crore as revenue from commercial taxes in the last financial year, officials of the new state were worried that the revenue from Seemandhra districts this time would not come up to even 20% of that figure.

However, it now appears that AP is headed towards pocketing nearly 48% of undivided AP's tax revenue leaving 52% in Telangana's kitty. "Many Hyderabad-based traders shifted their base to the new state following the directive from AP government. This explains the increase in AP's income during June," said a senior official. "About 1.6 lakh of the total three lakh VAT-paying dealers in undivided AP moved to the residuary state and remitted their taxes there," said a source.

For instance, Andhra Pradesh Beverages Corporation Limited (APBCL), which used to pay its entire tax of Rs 15,000 crore in Hyderabad in the past, will now pay a part of it to AP owing to its sale in the state. Sources said APBCL alone is expected to pay Rs 8,000 crore to Rs 9,000 crore annually to AP. Similarly, all oil companies too have divided their tax payments between AP and Telangana. In the past they paid taxes in Hyderabad. "Some officials feared that the revenue will go into Hyderabad's kitty. In reality, it is not the case," said a senior auditor, K Srinivasa Rao.

Not surprisingly then, the trends indicate that Vijayawada (the two circles together) could well pool nearly Rs 2,200 crore against the last year's Rs 1,360 crore and Visakhapatnam may add Rs 2,300 crore against last year's Rs 1,365 crore, to the state's kitty. Sources said Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Guntur circles, which are considered as the most ?tax pooling' areas, registered encouraging collections during June. And the reason, they claimed, was rooted in the large number of VAT-paying dealers moving base to new AP post division

"Our first month revenue is almost on expected lines. We are expecting to cross the target in the coming months," deputy commissioner (CT), S Sekhar, told TOI.

While the revenue excluding petrol and liquor in undivided state was Rs 23,000 crore, the share of AP was just Rs 7,000 crore. However, the situation changed post division as Seemandhra districts are headed to post revenue of nearly Rs 15,000 crore (excluding petrol and liquor) with a near 100 per cent jump. Besides, the revenue from liquor and petroleum products is will be another Rs.15000 crore. This takes the total tax revenue of AP to Rs 30,000 crore.

Putting up a good show

* Officials are expecting AP to earn an annual revenue of between Rs 30,000 crore and Rs 35,000 crore from tax collections during the current financial year

* In Vijayawada Circle-I alone, the tax collection for June has been a whopping Rs 215 crore as against last year's Rs 75 crore.

* Increase in revenue is being attributed to many VAT-paying dealers in united state moving to residuary AP, and entities like AP Beverages Corporation Limited and oil companies paying a portion of the tax in the new state. Earlier, they used to pay it only in Hyderabad
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Rony wrote: So this moron is the one who turned this nonsensical spectacle into a govt function and now passing his virus to collectors ? From a dharmic perspective, Naidu is just a stop gag measure until we find better alternatives.

He is playing both sides - he appoints a Hindutva person as TTD chair person but promises to build churches in each village, iftar parties and what not. I hope he is not having covert deals with muslims and christians to the detriment of the hindus. His activities should be tracked very closely.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Rony garu, I will again say (probably Dasari garu will not agree :) ). Don't worry about revenues. AP will just grow and grow brightly. Just watch and have charminar (if you smoke).
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

hanumadu wrote:
Rony wrote: So this moron is the one who turned this nonsensical spectacle into a govt function and now passing his virus to collectors ? From a dharmic perspective, Naidu is just a stop gag measure until we find better alternatives.

He is playing both sides - he appoints a Hindutva person as TTD chair person but promises to build churches in each village, iftar parties and what not. I hope he is not having covert deals with muslims and christians to the detriment of the hindus. His activities should be tracked very closely.

What stops BJP leaders calling to build temple in every village. In fact TTD chariman, the BJP person, can percisely make law that all Hindu temple money goes ONLY to Hindu religion betterment and TTD builds and maintains temples in every village, or whereever missing. Wakf and Church money belong to their religions only so make Hindu money belonging to Hindus only. If they make strong state law at least it will havee effect on other Southern states where Hindu money is still vast.

It is okay for Vajpayee, Advani, Rajnath Singh going to Iftar parties, but you have issue with non-Hindutva party leader going to them?