Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Post by RCase »

Arabs had the 'Arab Spring', wannbe Araps are having their 'Paki Fall'! Inqilab!
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Bakfauj, Badmash, Taliban Khan and ze Canadian are certainly springing all over the place.
member_28714
BRFite

Post by member_28714 »

RoyG wrote:This is bullsh*t. I want bloody war on the streets and the Paki's are failing to deliver. I'm done with these people. Nothing to look forward to anymore. Just the same usual Taliban creep slowly encircling Punjab.

***** needs to hurry the f*ck up. I'm getting antsy now.

Exactly my thoughts. How difficult is it to send in one crazed sooside mamu into this crowd. Or at the very least chuck a few grenades and cause a massive stampede?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Atri wrote:Usually I desist from crass jokes, but this one got me. Have been laughin lt like crazy.

https://twitter.com/aapghumakeleylo/sta ... 4920768512
@AapGhumaKeLeyLo: .@PTIofficial भोसड़ी के,अगली ईद तक चलाओगे ये रण्डी-रोना? मुग़लई के शौकीन नही हैं हम
साला इन्क़लाब है के गैंग्स ऑफ़ वासेपुर, ख़तम ही नही होता
:rotfl: cannot be translated. Its just bunch of cuss-words in hindi, which came out of genuine frustration. Nothing but pure truth!!! :D
:rotfl: :rotfl:

That sums up so well.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “Persecution of Minorities in Pakistan” thread.

Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religion motivated killings in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan finds a brand new group of victims to exterminate. Adherents of Minority Zikri aka Zikri Mahdavi sub-sect of Sunni Mohammaddenism, killed while worshipping.

The Zikri aka Zikri Mahdavi sub-sect of Sunni Mohammaddenism traces its roots back to Jaunpuri in Uttar Pradesh and adherents are concentrated in Balochistan in the Islamic republic of Pakistan and contiguous areas in Iran and Afghanistan.

For a country claimed to have been created as a safe haven for the Mohammaddens of the Indian Sub-Continent, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is adept at finding new groups of Mohammaddens to persecute for obscure differences in interpretation of their shared religion:

Armed assault: Six killed in firing on Zikri worship place
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

ccr wrote:
RoyG wrote:This is bullsh*t. I want bloody war on the streets and the Paki's are failing to deliver. I'm done with these people. Nothing to look forward to anymore. Just the same usual Taliban creep slowly encircling Punjab.

***** needs to hurry the f*ck up. I'm getting antsy now.

Exactly my thoughts. How difficult is it to send in one crazed sooside mamu into this crowd. Or at the very least chuck a few grenades and cause a massive stampede?
1. no need for us to get involved in this mess. Pakis are chootiya enough to screw themselves
2. calling NSA to get involved in this is not appreciated. Please stop this here.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>cannot be translated.

For fuxakes, somebody make an effort to translate the bloody thing... sharing is caring!!!
Shankk
BRFite

Post by Shankk »

RoyG wrote:Ok so we'll blame him when the time comes. ***** Jai Ho!
I will leave it to your better judgment.

Just reminds of Deng Xiaoping in China. Most of the CCP and the learned common Chinese at the time knew how good he was but nobody ever uttered a word. The whole world thought of him as just another commie Chinese, representative of army oppressing their own people. Americans were smug and blindly confident in their own superiority complex that they did not even notice what was building up. Deng on his part continued the charade and indicated support to American adventure in Iraq thus nudging USA to get entangled in the middle east mess and getting himself and China much needed quiet time away from prying eyes of competitors.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

JE Menon wrote:>>cannot be translated.

For fuxakes, somebody make an effort to translate the bloody thing... sharing is caring!!!
JEM that is too tough a job :)

What it is saying is 'you p1mps, will you continue this wh0re-cries till next Id or what? We are not interested in bl00dy Opera. Is this a revolution or fcuking Gangs of Vasseypur. When is this going to end you a$$h0les?'

And I dont know if I have given even 10% justice to that post.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

I didnt get 'mughlai' in 'mughlai ke shoukeen'.what does that mean?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

The first few words "bhonsdi ke agle Id tak chalaogey yeh rundi rona" are delicious

"Bhonsdi ke" - You of c*nt
"agle Id tak chalaogey" - till next Id will you carry on
"yeh rundi-rona" - (no real translation of this) but "this whore-crying" is a rough transliteation

"You c*nts - are you going to carry on this f**king drama till next Id or what?"

These are perfect words for Pakis
Tip for JEM: the "bhons-" in bhonsdi rhymes with "franc-" when a Frenchman says "francais". di is dee
Last edited by shiv on 31 Aug 2014 11:43, edited 2 times in total.
anandsgh
BRFite

Post by anandsgh »

'mughlai' and 'mughlai ke shoukeen' may be roughly attributed to cherishing the moment or taking your own time to cherish things......
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

anandsghji,
thanks.that word was too difficult for me.Maybe it has something to do with the leisure the mughal courtiers had to ruminate over things .
member_28714
BRFite

Post by member_28714 »

abhijitm wrote:
ccr wrote:
1. no need for us to get involved in this mess. Pakis are chootiya enough to screw themselves
2. calling NSA to get involved in this is not appreciated. Please stop this here.

I disagree,

1) Yes need for us to get into this mess. We cant sit back and hope for the wart that is Pakistan to go away, we cant wish it away. Anything we can do to speed up the process of elimination of Pakistan, we should do.

2) I did not ask the NSA to go throw a bomb. Im sure RAW has enough pak street urchins on their payroll.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

TOI reports that badmash has shifted to his Lahore Raiwind residence fearing attack on PM house in Isloo. Violence intensifying in Lahore now. Shabaz Shariff too has shifted there. They are on complete back foot.

Picture abhi baaki hain.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

That Twitter guy was also alluding to the fact that Im Dim drama has dragged on and on, just like Gangs of Waseypur..... LOL
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

partha wrote:TOI reports that badmash has shifted to his Lahore Raiwind residence fearing attack on PM house in Isloo. Violence intensifying in Lahore now. Shabaz Shariff too has shifted there. They are on complete back foot.

Picture abhi baaki hain.
In lahore Punjab police have blocked all entry and exit points of Sharif's.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Ah, thanks guys... even the translation is sufficient... the spirit of the tweeter is clear. Fabulous stuff.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

After many days of Dot Balls, finally the Scoreboard starts moving

Pakistan: 2 protesters die in clashes, govt ready to resume talks
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's government on Sunday said it was trying to reopen talks with opposition groups after bloody clashes between police and protesters outside the prime minister's house left two dead and hundreds injured.
Cheers Image
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

svenkat wrote:I didnt get 'mughlai' in 'mughlai ke shoukeen'.what does that mean?
anandsgh wrote:'mughlai' and 'mughlai ke shoukeen' may be roughly attributed to cherishing the moment or taking your own time to cherish things......
Mughlai refers to the mughal cuisine. The list given in wiki as "mughlai cuisine" is highly questionable though.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

arun wrote:X Posted from the “Persecution of Minorities in Pakistan” thread.

Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religion motivated killings in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan finds a brand new group of victims to exterminate. Adherents of Minority Zikri aka Zikri Mahdavi sub-sect of Sunni Mohammaddenism, killed while worshipping.

The Zikri aka Zikri Mahdavi sub-sect of Sunni Mohammaddenism traces its roots back to Jaunpuri in Uttar Pradesh and adherents are concentrated in Balochistan in the Islamic republic of Pakistan and contiguous areas in Iran and Afghanistan.

For a country claimed to have been created as a safe haven for the Mohammaddens of the Indian Sub-Continent, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is adept at finding new groups of Mohammaddens to persecute for obscure differences in interpretation of their shared religion:

Armed assault: Six killed in firing on Zikri worship place
The unity of These guys is only against the unbeliever. Absent the unbeliever, they turn on each other.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

mughlai ke shoukeen is oblique reference to the mughalai dish of haleem which takes 12-14 hours to cook on slow-burner..
shiv wrote:Bhonsdi ke" - You of c*nt

Tip for JEM: the "bhons-" in bhonsdi rhymes with "franc-" when a Frenchman says "francais". di is dee
Shiv ji, there is further info in this..

its not just any kunt.. the word bhasaD in rural punjabi refers to that rubber/elastic cloth which has worn-out due to excess, rough and continuous use. This word literally means one who has come from that kunt which is worn-out like the used rubber. i.e. the woman is either a whore or is so violently and repeatedly raped by so many men that no one is sure who fathered the child that came from her after the assault (or choice of that profession). Its a very violent cuss-word. Hence I desist from going in depths here. Average person in north-India (and also MH) uses cuss-words like these so often in the sentence (at least I do), that the words lose that meaning. When we start looking into the origins of these words, we indeed feel bad for using it so frequently. But then they are part of habit and also way of expressing extreme emotions.

However, historically it indeed fits very well to state of most of ropers in subcontinent and of course, pakistanis.
arminius
BRFite

Post by arminius »

Is it over? How incompetent TuQ and i'mdim are? For all his faults, Mush at least packed badmash to Saudi barbaria. Despite the blank cheque by khakis, all they could accomplish was to send badmash to Lawhore.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Nandu wrote:
vishvak wrote:link
From twitter account of SirZaidHamid
Just to be clear, this is a parody account, not the real lal topi buffoon.
Apologies. It is difficult to clarify at times on paki thread when parody of buffon points to a news item. (For pakis reading this, it is not a complaint but is reflection of pakistaniyat.)

More on authentic & genuine aman ka tamasha in peacelands where aman usually don't extend a spectacle to saturday night out.
From link
ImageImage

Pakis get electricity to power streetlights at night and out comes true pakistaniyat and aman ka tamasha!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

svenkat wrote:I didnt get 'mughlai' in 'mughlai ke shoukeen'.what does that mean?
Mughlai dishes take a long while to cook.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

From my vantage point, it looks like a big food fight at an ahmedi-shia wedding (and the sunni caterers have put too much pepper in the mutton, just to spice things up). What a waste of bandwidth. Of course, I am at a loss because I don't get live coverage here, only the sanitized version on BRF and Yawn.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Uh-oh! Spoke too soon. This could forebode bigger things. Army chief calls corps commanders meeting
Earlier, the meeting was scheduled to be held on Monday morning but its time was changed after the army chief held some consultations with the senior military commanders.
Highly-placed sources told Dawn that the conference would also evolve its strategy to end the prevailing impasse.
Time to teach the bloody civilians a lesson in history.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

A champion of democracy and equal rights urges India to promote democracy. India should help make ICC more democratic: Shaharyar
Shaharyar M. Khan wants India to encourage “democracy” in the functioning of the International Cricket Council (ICC) after being forced to let the BCCI have the control of the governing body along with England and Australia.
India deserves to have a special status in the current scenario and I hope they look after the interest of Pakistan cricket
All members should have equal rights in the ICC. There has to be a democratic set-up.
Then the usual equal-equal push:
the Bhopal-born Pakistani
Most in the cricketing world believe India-Pakistan series is even bigger than the Ashes and therefore it should happen frequently
Shaharyar also hopes the BCCI will allow Pakistan players in the next edition of the Indian Premier League.
The Pakistani players unfortunately could not play because of security reasons. I really want to see them play in the IPL next year
Earlier in the week, the proposed Pakistan Super T20 League was again shelved indefinitely
People only get to watch top-quality cricket on television
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Why such interest in what is happening in Pakistan? It is just another take over by Army using colorful clowns and means. Just regular programming.

What will be interesting is what does Doval sahib think of all these nautanki.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

anupmisra wrote:A champion of democracy and equal rights urges India to promote democracy. India should help make ICC more democratic: Shaharyar

{quote}Shaharyar M. Khan wants India to encourage “democracy” in the functioning of the International Cricket Council (ICC) after being forced to let the BCCI have the control of the governing body along with England and Australia.
All members should have equal rights in the ICC. There has to be a democratic set-up.
{/quote}
The beggars want to be choosers no less

I want the paki series to be cancelled completely and no pakis in the IPL ever

The money that they make will get fed back to the jehadis against India.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Atri wrote: Tip for JEM: the "bhons-" in bhonsdi rhymes with "franc-" when a Frenchman says "francais". di is dee

It is only through knowledge that we can progress in this life. :D
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

SwamyG wrote:Why such interest in what is happening in Pakistan? It is just another take over by Army using colorful clowns and means. Just regular programming.

What will be interesting is what does Doval sahib think of all these nautanki.
I agree. Don't think many BRFites fall for this anymore. The real fireworks will start in a few years when the Taliban types start encroaching into Punjab in a big way.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

RoyG wrote: I agree. Don't think many BRFites fall for this anymore. The real fireworks will start in a few years when the Taliban types start encroaching into Punjab in a big way.
The Taliban are creatures of some faction of the army, though.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Atri wrote:mughlai ke shoukeen is oblique reference to the mughalai dish of haleem which takes 12-14 hours to cook on slow-burner..
shiv wrote:

its not just any kunt.. the word bhasaD in rural punjabi refers to that rubber/elastic cloth which has worn-out due to excess, rough and continuous use. This word literally means one who has come from that kunt which is worn-out like the used rubber. i.e. the woman is either a whore or is so violently and repeatedly raped by so many men that no one is sure who fathered the child that came from her after the assault (or choice of that profession). Its a very violent cuss-word. Hence I desist from going in depths here. Average person in north-India (and also MH) uses cuss-words like these so often in the sentence (at least I do), that the words lose that meaning. When we start looking into the origins of these words, we indeed feel bad for using it so frequently. But then they are part of habit and also way of expressing extreme emotions.

However, historically it indeed fits very well to state of most of ropers in subcontinent and of course, pakistanis.
One can only have pity for the women in such a culture. The cuss word applies to the woman, her offspring, but not to the men who so abused her. But, then, she is just misused property, I suppose.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Here is whole song dedicated to these "Bhosdi KE"
Another one close to this cuss word which is very mild is "Haramzada" i.e. "B a s t a r d"

partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

anupmisra wrote:Uh-oh! Spoke too soon. This could forebode bigger things. Army chief calls corps commanders meeting
Earlier, the meeting was scheduled to be held on Monday morning but its time was changed after the army chief held some consultations with the senior military commanders.
Highly-placed sources told Dawn that the conference would also evolve its strategy to end the prevailing impasse.
Time to teach the bloody civilians a lesson in history.
Apparently many army officers are messaging COAS and ISI head asking them to intervene. It seems COAS is under pressure in crore kammandu meeting. Very heartening to know that second rung officers are pro coup. Next COAS will be from this group.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Padri needs to make up his mind about the auspicious muharat time for revolution. (Padri saheb, the kafirs across the border are extremely good with determining shubh muharat time). The tweet of 'bose d k ...' fits TuQ!
“Now, even if PM Nawaz resigns, we will not go back,” says Qadri, “We will go back after a revolution comes.” (Aug 31, 6:10 pm)
'Will go back after revolution comes' - is this code for 'will leave after Crore Kammanders come and take over'?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

RCase wrote:Padri saheb, the kafirs across the border are extremely good with determining shubh muharat time
Well, isn't the padri part kufr? He is shia, isn't he?
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

anupmisra wrote:
RCase wrote:Padri saheb, the kafirs across the border are extremely good with determining shubh muharat time
Well, isn't the padri part kufr? He is shia, isn't he?
He is Barelvi ( sunni ).