J&K News and Discussion-2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
arminius
BRFite

Re: J&K News and Discussion-2011

Post by arminius »

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140913/n ... d-srinagar
[...]a group of tourists from Karnataka, were forced to shout pro-Pakistan slogans even as they were robbed of all their valuables at gun-point in the heart of the J & K capital, Srinagar.
KMs channeling their inner pakistaniyat.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

MN Kumar wrote:This area seems to be clean and unaffected by floods.
Hence, the bravado. Only two words come to mind - Ahsan Faramosh!
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Russian women show the way, ask Army men to first rescue needy
Showing courage in time of adversity, two Russian women trapped in flood waters in the city refused to be evacuated till those ailing were brought out first.

Army and IAF on Wednesday reached out to the two Russian women lodged in a hotel here after they got a distress call from them, an Army officer said.

When they were approached for evacuation, the duo refused to come out saying there were people who were ill and they should be moved out first, he said.

While greater desperation was seen in the areas which are on the outer fringes, people in the interiors of some marooned colonies are displaying a great sense of responsibility and directing the rescue teams to those people who are worse affected.

Around four lakh people are caught in flood waters in Kashmir valley and are waiting for help.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

This banner is near Jamia Masjid in Srinagar. The cone like tower on right is the mosque. As usual a den for islamists. But I don't know enough about the area to say why it seems unaffected.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Wow, even NDTV is reporting this...
J&K floods: stone pelting stalls food drops in parts of Srinagar http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet ... nts-591632 … #KashmirFloods
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Hari Seldon wrote:Wow, even NDTV is reporting this...
J&K floods: stone pelting stalls food drops in parts of Srinagar http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet ... nts-591632 … #KashmirFloods
KV youth needs a strong dose of desi-struggle. The multi-decade conflict economy, consisting of large doles to netas for keeping their set of goondas in check has generated such entitlement-oriented mentality in KV. These stone pelters are like the Maovadis who burn down schools under the garb of people's revolution.

Article 370 needs to be amended to infuse the competitive spirit in the local elites.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Article 370 needs to be amended to infuse the competitive spirit in the local elites.

Sure they will survive against the combination of Panjabi Sikh hard work and Panjabi Hindu education? And the rest of India looms further afield.

Well, toilets will always need to be cleaned, perhaps ensuring a measure of job security.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

This is reality. I do not think anyone here is even talking about it.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

sanjaykumar wrote:

Sure they will survive against the combination of Panjabi Sikh hard work and Panjabi Hindu education? And the rest of India looms further afield.

Well, toilets will always need to be cleaned, perhaps ensuring a measure of job security.
What panjabi ?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Can't they depute a set of paratroopers to get off the helicopters, pick up a few of these stone-pelting pests, and transport them in the helicopters sort-of the edge of the LOC and "drop them off" there outside the fence? They can have a choice of walking to Pakistan or trying to re-enter India.

Drop the rest in the Sutlej so they can float into Pakistan along with the rest of the terrorist corpses.

Sick of seeing this, time for change in J&K. Time for some serious pest-elimination.
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

Stoning relief helicopters? Unbelievable!!!

How do you deal with a population (your own population) which has such a deep and irrational hatred for the Indian State and all it stands for?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

deep and irrational hatred
Nothing of the sort. Look at them: They are well-dressed, well-fed middle-class types who have lived all their lives on :(( :(( and victimhood. They do this for the attention. Never done an honest day's work, no reason to have any empathy for hard-working people.

A Chinese-type Re-Education Center, say digging canals in Rajasthan or across the Deccan for 10 years, should be character-building.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

At least they are brave, knowing they are being filmed in HD.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

sunnyP wrote:Stoning relief helicopters? Unbelievable!!!
Why not? They are following their scriptures to the T. Besides, both sides are doing what they both do best. Indians are providing relief and care packages and rescuing the elderly at the risk of their lives while the KMs are throwing rocks. If the food packages are not delivered and the infirm are not rescued, KMs will protest for lack of attention. A NYT moment.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Pray tell me who is to blame. The pampered child who never was reprimanded for his illegal antics or GoI as parent who never even raised a finger for such goonic behavior.
2 full throated slaps right below the temple and these boys would never ever come near the choppers.
I would have cheered the IA if the chopper would have collected all the sewage and dumped it on these 3-4 boys who are trying to act all macho. Typical Malasi Behavior.
member_28539
BRFite

Post by member_28539 »

I was once waiting for my train to Ajmer at NDLS & saw five gropus of IM's. distinct from each other belonging to different parts of the country. Bihar Group got cozy with UP...both groups got together...then a Hyderabadi group was approached..they also joined in the party followed by a group from Karnataka...the highlight of this specific incident was in the end when one of the men approached another group consisting of KM's...soon there were almost 60 odd people together on a platform with lots of subhaallahs & what not's in the air...Intrestingly the KM's were hailed like heroes...being tended to..water/juice/food...

From five distinct places...five groups...tells you a lot about the situation at hand...
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ I also observed amazing bonding among IMs cutting across states within India. Never able to find the "distinct" IM traits of each state which keeps getting talked about.

Honestly, half of the IMs roaming around Shivajinagar/TilakNagar in Blore wont look out of place in Afghanistan ( with their headgear and distinct Pathan or Arab dresses)
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

That is umma for you. They will be friends with each other or kill each others. Many time both at the same time and blame great Satan, Small Sathan, and Modi. :rotfl:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So what is this Shia-Sunni fissure that keeps getting highlighted in media and even on BRF.
arminius
BRFite

Post by arminius »

VikasRaina wrote:So what is this Shia-Sunni fissure that keeps getting highlighted in media and even on BRF.
Green-on-Green happens after you have cleaned area of kuffar and but-parast. Till then we all are ummah.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

sanjaykumar wrote:At least they are brave, knowing they are being filmed in HD.
They are cowards, brave don't throw stone at relief helicopter.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

MARCOS in action:

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

From the photos it seems like Indian aid is reaching all parts of Srinagar. I don't see people hanging out of windows or sitting on roof tops. Perhaps, it is KM strategy to go back into their flooded homes when aid arrives and then show up in front of journalist to complain that they were overlooked.

About that poorly crafted banner, perhaps the momeens should string it across a flooded street and then see what the reaction will be from the affected residents.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Kashmir militants suspend jihad to help flood efforts
"The Indian government is rescuing only tourists and their troops and the news about relief for the people of Kashmir by the Indian media is a pack of lies"
We have suspend all operations against Indian troops in Kashmir because we are working for the flood victims
I appeal to the UN, International Red Cross and OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) to help the flood victims in Kashmir, our fighters will volunteer for them.
That's right. Just let us enter the state and we will do the rest.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ Anup, Remember this post of mine and the story of scorpion and the frog.
These ungrateful KM's would be the first one to harm IA and anything Indian except for free Indian money and food and water.
Wait till Omar/Mehboba/Hurr-Rats also start complaining about only tourists being saved or stone throwers being local 'innocent' kids. The lady in the above picture who is being saved by Marcos too will join the chorus. I know these people like sh!t on back of my hand.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

:shock: :eek: Shocking pictures, Haraam! Haraam! The wimmens is being held against her will, with a black over her mouth to shut off her screams, by two RAA Agints in chaddis, grabbing her above her knees, and her ANKLES are showing!!! :oops:

Also,, what is the momeen at the left doing, taking selfie on Mabile Phaan while clutching his crotch and ogling bare ankles? Is that Dilip Sardesai or Pankaj Mishra, or Omar Abdul? Looks more like Abdul Bin Kabul.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

VikasRaina wrote:^ Anup, Remember this post of mine and the story of scorpion and the frog.
These ungrateful KM's would be the first one to harm IA and anything Indian except for free Indian money and food and water.
Wait till Omar/Mehboba/Hurr-Rats also start complaining about only tourists being saved or stone throwers being local 'innocent' kids. The lady in the above picture who is being saved by Marcos too will join the chorus. I know these people like sh!t on back of my hand.
Vikas, the woman in the picture above probably helped the young unwashed mujahids collect those stones that were used against the IA. She is probably also the one who comes out to wail and beat her chest for the terrorists halaled by IA.

As a Kashmiri, you probably still have family back there in the valley. Do they face discrimination on a daily basis from their KM neighbors?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

NewsX Exclusive: Hijacking food supply in Jammu & Kashmir
NewsX has accessed the video of hijacking Jammu and Kashmir aid exposing the real political and ugly face of Jammu and Kashmir separatist. Video exposes senior separatist leader and Chairman of Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) Yasin Malik stopping aid shipments.
While people in Jammu and Kashmir were dying in absence of food and water, Yasin Mallik was obstructing relief instead of giving a helping hand.
Malik is reportedly caught speaking; “Only we will operate here.”
As the aid worker requested the separatist to allow them to take the boats at least. Here is what the separatist had to say, “What will u do with the boats? Leave the boat with us!”
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Taken at flood - Army gains where media fails

Absolutely disagree with the article. He claims by praising the Army for the relief ops, media has fueled the Kashmiris disenchantment with India. Ridiculous. Would we rather have a blackout on media to not report on J&K floods?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

They remain green little crawlers

Shouted for Azad Kashmir and laughed at it later’
On the night of September 12, responding to an SOS, a team of five Army personnel led by an officer launched a relief operation at Srinagar’s Lal Chowk, a separatist stronghold. Carrying out rescue work in the area needed recce and more importantly concealment of identity. Dressed in civvies, the team began its operation at 2 am and worked till late in the evening on September 13. During the day-long exercise, the personnel witnessed firing at Army boats trying to ferry out stranded people to dry areas, and raised slogans of “Azad Kashmir” to maintain their cover even as they laughed at the rumours that Pakistan had sent 80 helicopters to help rescue operations.
-
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ One can only imagine what other intel ops were conducted in all these snake pits when Allah provided this chance to the Kaffir!

Am guessing almost all weapon dumps are now lost in the floods for the turds and agencies got a good handle of the places to be mapped for future
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

anupmisra wrote:
VikasRaina wrote:^ Anup, Remember this post of mine and the story of scorpion and the frog.
Vikas, the woman in the picture above probably helped the young unwashed mujahids collect those stones that were used against the IA. She is probably also the one who comes out to wail and beat her chest for the terrorists halaled by IA.

As a Kashmiri, you probably still have family back there in the valley. Do they face discrimination on a daily basis from their KM neighbors?
Anup, I don't have any family member left in the valley. All left Kashmir in 1990-91 when Islam was in "Khatra" and all that KM's desired was KP Girls and Pakistan.

BTW discrimination was always there even before this terrorist movement but then now when I look at the behavior of KP's in Kashmir, They had become ideal Dhimmis living in Dar-ul-Islam (Moi thinks they deserved it to some extent for all the stupidities of the past).

My personal story is little different than the above one but that is for some other future post.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

sad news
A porter was killed and three others including two BSF jawans were injured in a mine blast at Sona Gali near the Line of Control (LoC) in Mankot area of Poonch district this morning.
Official reporters said the BSF jawans and porters stepped over a mine near the LoC leading to a powerful explosion in which a BSF porter was killed and another porter besides two BSF jawans were injured.
The dead porter has been identified as Khan Mohammad son of Bagh Mohammad R/o Choi, Mankot.
The injured included Mohammad Reyaz son of Mohammad Rashid R/o Choi, Mankote, a porter, Ajay Kumar and Rajesh Kumar, both BSF jawans.
While the injured BSF jawans have been admitted in Military Hospital, Rajouri, the injured porter has been airlifted to Military Hospital Rajouri in view of his serious condition.
http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/porter-ki ... urt-blast/
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Naval Marine Commandos evacuate stranded people from Bemina in Srinagar to safer places in J&K.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

VikasRaina wrote:Anup, I don't have any family member left in the valley. All left Kashmir in 1990-91 when Islam was in "Khatra" and all that KM's desired was KP Girls and Pakistan.
Sorry to hear that. My best friend of 43 years is a KP (lives in Delhi). Said the same thing. KP girls are highly educated (and definitely prettier) compared to KM girls. All his relatives are either in Delhi, in camps near Jammu or overseas. They have no desire to go back to the valley even if the government there "guarantees" their safety.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ Well don't be sorry!!
KP's used to brag that thrice or was it seven times, their numbers in Kashmir went down to almost 8-10 families and they rose again. Even counting for exaggeration, Any sane community would have used sam-dam-dhand-bhed to never let it happen again but alas!! The geniuses in the community included worthies like JLN, Fotedar, IG and one famed Intelligence chief.
About going back, It would be like asking folks who shifted to India in 1947 to go back to Lahore and Karachi and Peshawar. Who in his mind would want to go back to that hell hole ?
I wonder what is it that lets certain groups have strategic vision and grasp of future bigger picture while others put on blinkers and are happy with status quo till cows come back home.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Any more forecast for more downpour, Paapdhowni Varsha in the Sarp Valley?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

There is a difference between hellhole and asking people to shift. Which is why we need to destroy dangers to Indians - be it in Kashmir or Lahore or Karachi or Peshawar. We are talking of the Indian subcontinent, guys.

We heathens need an ideology/religion for people to participate in optionally and additional to lifestyle - with the whole range of for-civilized-believers/against-barbaric-unbelievers schemes. Everyone else seems to have one. We could claim to speak for exclusively-legitimate-superpower from whom all claim of owning the planet (by and for and of Indians ) can come - everyone else has that too. Plus it will also cut out noise of other exclusivists who claiming exclusive planet-ownership who can't complain either. There are many places where such situations exist - with multiple exclusivist religions/schemes.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Lot of impotent rage on the seditious antics of the veggie terrorist

http://www.timesnow.tv/Debate-Traitor-c ... 464416.cms

http://www.timesnow.tv/Debate-Traitor-c ... 464417.cms

One caller asks the right question. What is India scared of? Why not arrest this punk and humiliate him? Nalin Kohli's alibi, namely, that rescue efforts are more important than arresting this pig does not wash. I recall sometime last year when the veggie terrorist was giving bear hugs to Hafeez pig, and there was a lot hyperventilation in India, he dared India to arrest him for meeting his Paki lover. So must be something as why India lets itself be toyed with by these harried scum bags.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Air Chief in Kashmir rescue