Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sudhan
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Post by sudhan »

Severe echandee loss!!

400% pindigenous plockpuster fraam al-bakistan booed after 1 hr of screening..

In baki theatres! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

To be replaced by Hrithik's Bang Bang.. Yindoo Kaanspiracee onree!! :(( :((
Harish
BRFite

Post by Harish »

shiv wrote:There is an old story from a cartoon strip that used to be there when I was a kid - a few of you older codgers might remember. It was called "Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox". A famous story is about Brer Rabbit and the tar baby. Brer fox makes a doll out of tar which the rabbit greets and gets mad because the tar baby does not respond. But the minute he touches the tar baby his hand gets stuck and when he tries to extricate himself he gets even further stuck in the tar.

Pakistan is enmeshed in the tar of Islam. There may be a few people who try to break free but it holds them, sticky, gooey and gummy. Everything they touch gets gummed up with Islam or gums up parts that seemed to be free as soon as something is touched.

You can see what is outside but you are stuck.
So the pakis were spot-on when they claimed Islam was a glue that would hold them together forever? :lol:
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

shiv wrote:You can see what is outside but you are stuck.
:rotfl: Nothing I read so far captures plight of pukis than the above simple sentence.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, leaving aside the equal equal that is customary in US reports involving India & TSP, what is the reason for the latest flare up?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/0 ... 43968.html

Of course, there is the usual motivation for TSP: pushing in pigLeTs under the cover of fire.

But last night on Arnab's show, Seshadri Chari, and that "moderate" RAPE Jihadi and cum-sucking liar Zaidi whatever in shudh American accent made some interesting points:

1. Chari said that after India's cancelling talks, and Modi's successful visit to US, TSP wants to provoke India, and bereft of any response from India other than firing back, it will be equal equal, and that is TSP's way of telling India, don't take your new found status too seriously. And the dominating equal equal headlines do conform to this possibility.

2. Zaidi chutiya made the same point. He said there was no international opinion against TSP. and international community wants India & TSP to sit and talk. He further went on to say 20,000 Indians at MSG do not constitute international opinion. He "condemns" the "violence" (note his usage) and its time for India & TSP to set and make piss for future generations. These suave liars they have mastered the art of sticking it to India. Just imagine how reasonable this sounds when this liar says the same think on CNN and BBC or even on UnDy (In one show with the contemptible b$tch Nidhi Razdan, she let him get away with a brazen equal equal: he condemns 26/11 but apparently he also condemns Marriot bombing, slimily doing on equal equal with their act of war with some Tallibunny blowing up the Marriot).
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Satya_anveshi wrote:
shiv wrote:You can see what is outside but you are stuck.
:rotfl: Nothing I read so far captures plight of pukis than the above simple sentence.
Many local higher life forms lives comfortable, safe life in pile of poop which is their whole universe. They come out at night time, and look at the stars and assume these shinning heavenly bodies are there to welcome them. Its only while poop pile begins to dry..
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Harish wrote:
shiv wrote:There is an old story from a cartoon strip that used to be there when I was a kid - a few of you older codgers might remember. It was called "Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox". A famous story is about Brer Rabbit and the tar baby. Brer fox makes a doll out of tar which the rabbit greets and gets mad because the tar baby does not respond. But the minute he touches the tar baby his hand gets stuck and when he tries to extricate himself he gets even further stuck in the tar.

Pakistan is enmeshed in the tar of Islam. There may be a few people who try to break free but it holds them, sticky, gooey and gummy. Everything they touch gets gummed up with Islam or gums up parts that seemed to be free as soon as something is touched.

So the pakis were spot-on when they claimed Islam was a glue that would hold them together forever? :lol:
:rotfl: How true!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

KLNMurthyJi, good article. At least in India, I hope there are enough sane vocies who will stop this nonsense that when it comes to India, there is any difference between TSPA and the so called civilian leadership. The hatred and ideological stand towards India cuts through the jugular vein of every Paki.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jhujar wrote: Many local higher life forms lives comfortable, safe life in pile of poop which is their whole universe. They come out at night time, and look at the stars and assume these shinning heavenly bodies are there to welcome them. Its only while poop pile begins to dry..
Reminds me of a story - I don't recall the exact details - but its a bird in a nest that says "Balls. I don't like it here. I feel suffocated and subjugated by the others in here - I am going to jump out"

And the guy jumps out and falls on the ground which is as cold as ice. He is starving and shivering - cursing his luck, saying that he would have been ruler of the nest if he hadn't been pushed out. Just then a cow whose ass is just above this bird on the ground lets out a squirt of warm crap. The bird gets soaked in the cow's crap and says "Wow this is good. I am so warm and comfy. This is the best place on earth - I am the chosen one". As he says that the cow is preparing to let out a huge lump of dung that will drown him - but the bird thinks that he is the ruler of the world, warm and contented.

The moral of the story is that you may be soaked in bullshit but better enjoy and savour the moment because you never know when the next load of crap that you positioned yourself for will come and drown you. That is Pakistan having a "Proud to be Pakistani" moment.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

1st ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Sharjah, Oct 7, 2014

Australia 255/8 (50.0 ov)
Pakistan 162/10 (36.3 ov)

AUSTRALIA WIN BY 93 RUNS

Cheers Image
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Brad Goodman wrote:PCC chief wants to celebrate Eid Ul Aza aka bakri eid by slaughtering some kaffir cricketer
Pakistan cricket chief pleads for visitors
Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Shahryar Khan arrived in Bangladesh on Monday and declared that it was now much safer in his country than five years ago.
Yeah, the security situation is so much better that terrorists no longer fire at buses but at airplanes.
He added that they would welcome 'any' team from Bangladesh even "at the level of A teams, U19s. Send your schoolboys to us, and of course your women. We want to start at every level with Bangladesh.
dafaq, that was a creepy statement.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

:rotfl: For those not familiar with Brer Rabbit, enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9svyIqwbOg
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Are Sharjah matches a thing again? 80s and 90s are back? I hope India stays out of Sharjah.
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

Diyar maulaners, I am not sure how many of you watch "Homeland" (Showtime drama tv series) but the season 4 just premiered last weekend and I was watching the episode 1+2 combo and around the 1hr24min mark the CIA chief tells Carrie Matheson - "Pakistan!!!, why do you even wanna go back to that shithole" so nothing revealing here for us that Pak-shit-satan is a shithole but few seconds later the CIA chief tells her "it's not even a real cunt-ry , it's a f*****g acronym". Now this is something surprising, have the writers of "Homeland" been visiting brf and realized that Pukistan is indeed STFUP. This a major blow to ech-an-dee of Baki momeen. How can ebil yamreeki cee-eye-ae treat them with such contempt.
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

Shaashtanga wrote:Diyar maulaners, I am not sure how many of you watch "Homeland" (Showtime drama tv series) but the season 4 just premiered last weekend and I was watching the episode 1+2 combo and around the 1hr24min mark the CIA chief tells Carrie Matheson - "Pakistan!!!, why do you even wanna go back to that shithole" so nothing revealing here for us that Pak-shit-satan is a shithole but few seconds later the CIA chief tells her "it's not even a real cunt-ry , it's a f*****g acronym". Now this is something surprising, have the writers of "Homeland" been visiting brf and realized that Pukistan is indeed STFUP. This a major blow to ech-an-dee of Baki momeen. How can ebil yamreeki cee-eye-ae treat them with such contempt.
Not very far from the truth...or what is legend.

Prior to 1947, the country now known as Pakistan was a British colony. In 1947 the United Kingdom granted independence to the region under a new name, Pakistan. The name had been developed by a group of students at Cambridge University who issued a pamphlet in 1933 called Now or Never. They came up with the term "Pakistan" as "composed of letters taken from the names of our homelands: that is, Punjab, Afghania [North-West Frontier Province], Kashmir, Iran (Wrong: Indus) , Sindh, Tukharistan, Afghanistan, and Balochistan (stan from balochistan). It means the land of the Paks, the spiritually pure and clean."

Source: http://geography.about.com/library/misc/blpakname.htm

Wikipedia says: The name Pakistan literally means "Land of the Pure" in Urdu and Persian. It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[20] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afgania Province), Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan".[21][22][23] The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name.[24]
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Rajithm
Prior to 1947, the country now known as Pakistan was a British colony. In 1947 the United Kingdom granted independence to the region under a new name, Pakistan. The name had been developed by a group of students at Cambridge University who issued a pamphlet in 1933 called Now or Never. They came up with the term "Pakistan" as "composed of letters taken from the names of our homelands: that is, Punjab, Afghania [North-West Frontier Province], Kashmir, Iran (Wrong: Indus) , Sindh, Tukharistan, Afghanistan, and Balochistan (stan from balochistan). It means the land of the Paks, the spiritually pure and clean."
But they also got parts of Bengal and Assam in 1947 what does that makes them? So Bengal/Assam was suppose to be not part of the Pakis?
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

SBajwa wrote: But they also got parts of Bengal and Assam in 1947 what does that makes them? So Bengal/Assam was suppose to be not part of the Pakis?
That is why it is called it more (urban) legend than fact. The pakis have been busy trying to create multiple definitions for themselves - hoping something sticks.

I would go so far as to say the other parts that they got was just a bonus. I don't think they expected to get it. And, I don't think they had a frigging clue what to do with it - having got it. Thats perhaps the reason why they treated the Bengalis with such contempt and also why they lost that within 25 years of coming into existence.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Can someone please explain why MMS and Mataji had tied the hands of the army especially when it came to retaliating for LOC incursions etc
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

Jarita wrote:Can someone please explain why MMS and Mataji had tied the hands of the army especially when it came to retaliating for LOC incursions etc
Really saar you need an explanation on why MMS and Mataji had tied the hands of the Indian army.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Fill out an RTI form or even better file a PIL.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

paki begging offcourse in TFTA istyle for pakis to be let into Indian union and that partition was a bad idea but paki being paki blames kangress and small hearted baniyas for the partition read it at your own risk I could not complete it. I am sure towards end he will also blame lack of paki players in IPL for terrorism & polio

Scotland and the partition of India
Unlike the English people in the UK today, the leaders of Congress and therefore the great majority of caste Hindus who voted for them did not care too much if the Muslims of India remained in or left the federation
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Post by Peregrine »

Brad Goodman wrote:PCC chief wants to celebrate Eid Ul Aza aka bakri eid by slaughtering some kaffir cricketer
Pakistan cricket chief pleads for visitors

Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Shahryar Khan arrived in Bangladesh on Monday and declared that it was now much safer in his country than five years ago.

"We understand that security situation is a hurdle in the way of your national team, or any other team, visiting Pakistan," Khan told reporters late on Monday.
downhill skiing pretty quick
"If your national team cannot come to Pakistan for security reasons - even though I would ask them to send a team to examine how things are - I want to start cricket between two countries," Khan said.
He added that they would welcome 'any' team from Bangladesh even "at the level of A teams, U19s. Send your schoolboys to us, and of course your women. We want to start at every level with Bangladesh.

"They will get a very warm welcome. This is what I have come for, to revive and revitalise our relationship," Khan said.
Brad Goodman Ji :

I am sure that the Bangladeshis, being cognisant of Paki TFTA and Bacha Bazi, will be very weary of sending their Boys to Pakistan - be it a game of Balls or No Balls.

Cheers Image
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

ArmenT wrote:
JE Menon wrote:Mullahs freaking out, there's a new goat in town it seems. Some serious homo-erotic shite going on there...
^^^
I thought that vid looked familiar -- I recognized the dude in brown who thinks he's Pete Townsend (around 0:59 of the video). I think the video is a few years old. Looks like someone's added a audio track to the original.
and made it awesome... With the sound it is pure entertainment
Last edited by Shrinivasan on 08 Oct 2014 08:27, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Scotland and the partition of India
Unlike the English people in the UK today, the leaders of Congress and therefore the great majority of caste Hindus who voted for them did not care too much if the Muslims of India remained in or left the federation
My reply

Imagine if the Scot separatists had kidnapped a married Englishwoman, killed her husband, and forcibly married her to a Scotsman. Imagine the separatists said that returning her to her family was against Scottish values. Imagine that the separatists agitated against the existing Scottish government because it tried to return the woman to her family. Imagine that journalists wrote to the leader of the Scots telling him to intervene and stop this, but the leader of the Scots did nothing. Even the scurviest of Englishmen would say, good riddance to the Scots.

This was the Musliim League, in the NWFP. The letter to Jinnah is reprinted in the JInnah papers. That Jinnah did precisely nothing is also evident.
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

Brad Goodman wrote:Unlike the English people in the UK today, the leaders of Congress and therefore the great majority of caste Hindus who voted for them did not care too much if the Muslims of India remained in or left the federation
this numb nut seems to have forgotten "Direct Action" day, Gandhiji virtually begging Djinnah not to demand Pakistan. with his Madrassa education he seems to have forgotten it was the Muslim League which dragged the whole thing into a blood bath. Playing into the hands of the British etc. What was Ironic is that, At the time of partition, there were twice as many Muslims who decided to stay back in Bharat than to go to the Shit hole.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Alert in Rajasthan as polio strikes Pak. - Aarti Dhar, The Hindu
With Pakistan reporting the highest number of polio cases in the past 15 years, India has stepped up surveillance along the international border, particularly in Rajasthan, to check any spread of the infection.

Jodhpur and Barmer districts are under heightened vigilance because of the Thar Link Express passing through here which ferries people between the two countries. More than 25,000 people have travelled in Thar link Express since 2006 when it was started after a gap of 41 years. It arrives at Bhagat ki Kothi station near Jodhpur every Friday and returns to Khokhrapar in Pakistan every Sunday. While India was given the polio-free certificate by the World Health Organisation this February, Pakistan has recorded 202 polio cases this year — the highest in the world — accounting for 83 per cent of the cases reported globally until last week. Most of these cases have been reported from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). More than 70 per cent of the global cases are reported from within these provinces.

Other than Pakistan, neighbouring Afghanistan, and Nigeria, where polio is endemic, outbreaks have been reported from Syria, Somalia, Iraq and several African countries in the recent years. However, for India, the risk of transmission of this crippling and potentially deadly disease is more from Pakistan because of cross-border population movement — both legal and illegal.

“We are already administering polio drops to people who go to or come from Pakistan. But Jodhpur and Barmer are high risk districts because of the movement of people from across the border,” Narendra Saxena, Chief Medical and Health Officer of Jodhpur, told The Hindu {Those who want to travel from Pakistan to India must be administered polio drops, asked to go back and come back after a month to be allowed entry into India. Anything else would be inviting trouble}.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

CRamS wrote: 2. Zaidi chutiya made the same point. He said there was no international opinion against TSP. and international community wants India & TSP to sit and talk. He further went on to say 20,000 Indians at MSG do not constitute international opinion. He "condemns" the "violence" (note his usage) and its time for India & TSP to set and make piss for future generations. These suave liars they have mastered the art of sticking it to India. Just imagine how reasonable this sounds when this liar says the same think on CNN and BBC or even on UnDy (In one show with the contemptible b$tch Nidhi Razdan, she let him get away with a brazen equal equal: he condemns 26/11 but apparently he also condemns Marriot bombing, slimily doing on equal equal with their act of war with some Tallibunny blowing up the Marriot).
'Pakistani achievements' (an oxymoron) are in the league of a tight slap to it's own face.

the more the military tries to control Pakistan, the more the 'Pakistani achievements' that can be seen by all. They are destroying that country, brick by brick, and inshallah once they turn to us, we can do it more quickly for them.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>It means the land of the Paks, the spiritually pure and clean.

That would apply if it was Pakstan.

However, in fact the name of the country turned out to be Pakistan, which means if I'm right:

Land of the Pubic Hair

Some erdoo speaking dude please confirm. I'm sure there was an extended philosophical inquiry into this sometime ago on BRF...
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

JE Menon wrote:>>It means the land of the Paks, the spiritually pure and clean.

That would apply if it was Pakstan. However, in fact the name of the country turned out to be Pakistan, which means if I'm right:Land of the Pubic Hair
Prophet forbade keeping Pubic haaiir lest they cause Khujli. Paki wanted to become PakISIStan but it turned out to be Pakija Begum with all the paraphernalia ofGungroo, Greese ,Ghagra ,Tabla , Kotha and Rich Gora clients. Rest is History as days are spent in counting SauVirginities and mumbling perfanities.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

^^^^
If I recall correctly, someone posted a pic of an urdu-to-english dictionary entry where the word "paki" was short for "pakizah", which means "purify by shaving pubic hair" or something of that sort.

Fittingly, the future leader is called "Below-baal" :D
Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

Jarita,

I recall watching a video of Republic Day ceremony where MMS visited Amar Jawan Joyiti. Everyone who participated in the drill had very solemn facial expression except MMS who had strange goofy grin on his face. I will never forget that. That was so odd.
Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

KLNMurthy wrote:
Ajatshatru wrote:"Pakistan's suicidal desperation: Modi-led India rising evokes LoC attacks":

http://www.firstpost.com/india/pakistan ... 45089.html
Mohtarma Fair is at least serving the useful purpose of being the white face without whose authoritative uvacha our DDM can't see even the most blindingly obvious. Give her a sitara-e-furry-rat for that.
... and she borrowed most of the stuff from our forum. I think she is a fan of Shiv. Her comments about clean shaven whiskey drinking Paki generals and false impression it creates about them being secular was first observed by Shiv, I think.
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

Karan Dixit wrote:... and she borrowed most of the stuff from our forum. I think she is a fan of Shiv. Her comments about clean shaven whiskey drinking Paki generals and false impression it creates about them being secular was first observed by Shiv, I think.
I saw so many instances of BR Speak by Ms Fair. I think she is lurking on the forum many a times. BTB, When I met her on a flight, she mentioned that she knew BR but did not accept that she reads it...
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:Scotland and the partition of India
My reply

Imagine if the Scot separatists had kidnapped a married Englishwoman, killed her husband, and forcibly married her to a Scotsman. Imagine the separatists said that returning her to her family was against Scottish values. Imagine that the separatists agitated against the existing Scottish government because it tried to return the woman to her family. Imagine that journalists wrote to the leader of the Scots telling him to intervene and stop this, but the leader of the Scots did nothing. Even the scurviest of Englishmen would say, good riddance to the Scots.

This was the Musliim League, in the NWFP. The letter to Jinnah is reprinted in the JInnah papers. That Jinnah did precisely nothing is also evident.
Haha, looks like in fact Jinnah and the TFTA RAPEs were somehow expecting to be begged by their Hindu subjects to keep the country together and bring back Mughal Raj and were truly shocked when SDREs called their bluff (and instead went for one-person-one-vote and rolling back untouchability--the single most un-TFTA, un-RAPE act ever undertaken by a culture in history; in a way it was that choice that culminated in Modi today.) Poor TFTA RAPEs still haven't gotten over it and keep having tantrums.

Hope the pure-greeners bissfuls put them out of their misery soon. The greeners have been proving shockingly inept; things have been too quiet since half-white extra TFTA Salman Taseer got his. Wassup with that Navy ship "takeover?" Was it even anything?

When the blessed day comes, it will be a lot less confusing for India to pound on people who wear their hatred, bigotry and slaver mentality on their chest; all this RAPE wailing only serves to stay our hand out of misguided pity and a false sense of kinship.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 08 Oct 2014 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Guys, I have a distinct feeling that over past two months or so, something drastic has happened in US-Pak relationship... Can't pinpoint exactly what, but a rupture of some significance and permanence appears to have taken place, and taken hold as well. I don't know if any of the watchers here get that sense too...
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Sen. Dana Rohrabacher (apologies if posted earlier, I haven't seen noticed it here though) The first 3 minutes is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNRj9H ... JeZwqoxKOg

Quotes:
Pakistan is the most vicious murderous gangster regime in the world
ISI is the main command post for radical Islamists

See what he says about the Senate sub-committees and their view on the Baloch after 5:50 ... It looks like the bureaucratic hairball has been rolling for a couple of years in the US and has probably passed critical mass and density sometime in the last couple of months.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

JE Menon wrote:Guys, I have a distinct feeling that over past two months or so, something drastic has happened in US-Pak relationship... Can't pinpoint exactly what, but a rupture of some significance and permanence appears to have taken place, and taken hold as well. I don't know if any of the watchers here get that sense too...
Paisa probably has been harder to come by, what with intransigence of US Congress and the fact that China is holding all the dollahs. Oil price is down, so maybe Saudis are tightening their fist. China never gave anything other than nuke bums and missiles, no real cash. Rest follows
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

JE Menon wrote:Sen. Dana Rohrabacher (apologies if posted earlier, I haven't seen noticed it here though) The first 3 minutes is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNRj9H ... JeZwqoxKOg

Quotes:
Pakistan is the most vicious murderous gangster regime in the world
ISI is the main command post for radical Islamists
Dana "Rubber Khalsa" Rohrbacher? Probably money flow from STFUP has stopped...
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Guys, just listen to the video... it's not like we don't know who the guy is, listen to what he is saying over last two years.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Shrinivasan wrote:
Karan Dixit wrote:... and she borrowed most of the stuff from our forum. I think she is a fan of Shiv. Her comments about clean shaven whiskey drinking Paki generals and false impression it creates about them being secular was first observed by Shiv, I think.
I saw so many instances of BR Speak by Ms Fair. I think she is lurking on the forum many a times. BTB, When I met her on a flight, she mentioned that she knew BR but did not accept that she reads it...
IMO, la Fair has no soft corner for India, nor is she by any stretch of the imagination anything like a BRF-ite. (I know you didn't say she was, just that she plagiarized from BRF) . She seems to have started this new avatar after having some of her ideas about Pakjabi mards rudely toppled. Not a very nice thing to say, but with the right "grooming" she could perhaps have been another Jemima Goldsmith.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 08 Oct 2014 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

JE Menon wrote:Guys, just listen to the video... it's not like we don't know who the guy is, listen to what he is saying over last two years.
OK I listened enough. He is just doing to India:Pakistan::Punjab:Baluchistan, more or less. He is just doing his job, probably took money from Baluchis the same way he took money from Gabbar Khalsa et al during the 1980s-90s. Speaks to his integrity of a sort I suppose, he is a dull-witted buffoon who delivers what he got paid to do.

He is a has-been, and not worth caring about at all, but if his words makes Pakistan unhappy, I am all for it. Maybe we can be like Paki papers and put a headline like, "Pakistan is the worst, says US government" as a headline to his words. That would be entertaining and at least India will be getting something out of its media's fondness for putting rubbish, opposite-meaning headlines.

Aside from that, none of these noises can be confused with any sort of sea change--for there to be a sea change, a re-orientation of the ship of American TSP policy, there has to be a direction and a goal in the first place. There is none at all, and there won't be any. They really have no idea what to do, because if they do anything at all meaningful, they would have to admit that everything they ever thought and did on this was simply flat-out wrong and nonsensical. White people, taken en masse, will never ever do that.

India's best bet is to make Paki lies and fears about India come true--squeeze them on the Afghan side, crowd them out in international fora, but above all, treat them with as much contempt and disrespect as possible. That will (a) cause the RAPEs to lash out on TimesNow, which is again hugely entertaining, and more importantly (b) drop the self-esteem and esteem of the RAPEs to the point that the purer-greener bissfuls take over de facto and de jure.

(b) will also help India confront its own fears, because the thing everyone seems to be dhoti-shivering about would have come true. That would be the time to put all the cards on the table, including the nuclear ones.

And let's be clear, (b) will happen anyway, with or without India squeezing the present RAPE-face regime. By squeezing, we would be having a better positional advantage than we would have without squeezing.