Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Post by Jarita »

BijuShet wrote:
Jarita wrote:Can someone please explain why MMS and Mataji had tied the hands of the army especially when it came to retaliating for LOC incursions etc
Really saar you need an explanation on why MMS and Mataji had tied the hands of the Indian army.

Yes seriously.
I have mulled the votebank issue and that makes no sense. The average Indian muslim does not give a shite about Pakistan, pardon my language.
Unless Mataji and MMS were following orders from outside or were subject to blackmail it makes no sense to put you defense up for slaughter like this.
We have had Gujral in the past but his antecedents were really suspect. For all it's vagaries till Rajiv Gandhi, however distorted their idea of India, they were patriots.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Several of Sonia's NAC were Paki supporters

Harsh Mander attended anti-India Kashmir conferences on ISI payroll.
Dilip Padgoankar also biggest scum who attended Kashmir conferences on ISI payroll. He was our main point person for Kashmir arbitration with HurriRATS.

Barkha Dutt,NDTV,Chidu allegedly used Dawood contacts to launder 2G bribes.

The connections run deeper and most of the NAC scums supported and still support Pakis.

Mani Shakar Aiyar, Karan Thapar are closet Pakis. Karan seems to have lot of properties in Paki land
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Before India complains about Pakistan army shelling them, they should realize Pakistan itself victim of Pakistan army shelling. Pakistan is the biggest victim of pakistan army bombardment and is a front line ally in the struggle against Pakistan army attacks. Pakistan has suffered $100 billion loss and 10 million displaced due to Pakistan army attacks.
Leonard
BRFite

Post by Leonard »

Paki's are getting hammered but "we are speaking softly, and shoving a huge danda up the TFTA Pakis" .. See here ..

India hits back with vengeance, strikes 37 Pak posts, 15 killed

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... px?hts0021

>>
The Indian attack targeted 37 Pakistani border posts, resulting in around 15 deaths, more than 30 injured and serious damage to outposts manned by the Pakistani Rangers, intelligence sources told HT.

India has lost six people and sustained 13 injuries in Pakistani firing in the Jammu sector, part of a five-fold increase in ceasefire violations on the IB this year to 41. The incidents have perplexed military analysts who are more accustomed to firing across the Line of Control (LoC) to facilitate infiltration of terrorists.

<<

A salvo of Pinaka's fired across 20 different sites -- would be phenomenal ..
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

IndraD wrote:@mihirssharma: Leaking story that armed forces have been given a "free hand" is not a "response" to Pak. It says "not my problem"
This is BULL, saying "given a free hand" means, I will support and stand by you. After all BSF and IA is not exactly going to press the button. Also the govt is seized of the matter. Based on Chaiwalla inputs, Jet-Li and Raj Singh have gamed an escalation chart along with Doval / Vivekananda Institute chaps. BTB, why was this a LEAK... PM, DM, HM, BSF chief, IA COAS... virtually the whole chain of command announced this...
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Is it possible that Pakis are trying to help congress through these attacks?
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Jarita ji, there are enough hindus who think that attack on Pakistan = attack on Islam = attack on Indian muslims. The INC panders to this mindset which equates being a Hindu = tolerance taken to extremes = dhimmi.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

New ISI chief. Bad Sharif flexing his muscles, good Sharif is not even the mayor of islamabad now. On top of it, TFTA Abduls need an ego boost from all the musharraf kicking in Zarb-e-eyewash.

New govt in the center. Not prone to statements like "unidentified personnel in Pakistan army uniform"

This level of low level hit and run attacks at the border might become the new norm for TFTAs.

Also why are the Pakis calling international border as "working boundary" ? This terminology is new. It was always line of control and international border. Not line of control and point where bin qasims camel rested.
member_23370
BRFite

Post by member_23370 »

Brahmos should be reserved for GHQ and missile/nuke sites. Lets test the new Pinala-mark2, Smerch and Shaurya.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/ch ... 70881.aspx
The girls are also impressed with the eating style. “I just love the use of katoris (bowl) during eating. In our land, we put everything at a single place. I shall be taking back thalis and katoris for my parents,” says Zoya Ishaq, from Lahore.
1. The local people of Indian subcontinent have always distributed food in a single portion for each person. i.e.
Dal, Chawal, Roti, Sabzi, Dahi, Achaar, etc. for one person

2. Arabians would put all the gathered and hunted food in one place in the middle of the room and whole family eats
taking a morsel direct from the pile of the food

i.e.
A pile of huge piece of Naan or a pile of Rice where each person breaks it or scoops it (leaving the rest for others) and then adds rest of the food to this piece of naan tossing in the mouth.

Pakis (and bangladeshis) went from 1 to 2.

You decide which is hygenic and better!!
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

So far in the border area it is not Indian Army vs nPaki Rangers.

It is BSF vs. nPakis Rangers and nPaki army.

ORBAT guys Which nPaki army units are deployed across from

Jaurian == Bajwat wildlife sanctuary and Kotli Loharan
Ranbir Singh Pura == Sialkote and Kundan Pur
Sambah == Chack Gamrolla, Chawinda, Pasrur Shakar Garh and Zafarwal
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

Jarita wrote: I have mulled the votebank issue and that makes no sense. The average Indian muslim does not give a shite about Pakistan, pardon my language.
Congress was fast losing a big chunk of Hindu votes, regional players were eating into their Harijan, lower cast votes, BJP has its traditional vote bank virtually intact and were poaching into congress territories... what was left for congress was to consolidate Muslim votebank. congress calculation was not to woe muslim voters by showcasing its supine attitude towards pakees (more than winning muslim votes, they'll lose other votes by the bushell). their target was the Mullas-WKK brigade who were then goading the unwashed masses to vote for Cong-gress. you will see that will the assorted Fatwas being issued in the gangetic plains, Mataji meeting Immam Bukari etc. This was also apparent in the indecent haste to release many Muslim under-trials, not opposing bail, ham-handed investigations etc.
Last edited by Shrinivasan on 09 Oct 2014 06:22, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

X-Post....
Vril wrote:https://twitter.com/Purple_Truth/status ... 33/photo/1

lists the Indian army response and preparedness to paki perfidy.

not able to post the image so sharing the link.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

ramana wrote:X-Post....
Vril wrote:https://twitter.com/Purple_Truth/status ... 33/photo/1

lists the Indian army response and preparedness to paki perfidy.

not able to post the image so sharing the link.

:rotfl:

If they tried another 26/11 again, I would almost feel sorry for them.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Anujan wrote:Before India complains about Pakistan army shelling them, they should realize Pakistan itself victim of Pakistan army shelling. Pakistan is the biggest victim of pakistan army bombardment and is a front line ally in the struggle against Pakistan army attacks. Pakistan has suffered $100 billion loss and 10 million displaced due to Pakistan army attacks.

Isn't it true of everything, before the world complains about Pakistan, they should realize that Pakistan is itself the biggest victim of Pakistan?
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

DevD
BRFite -Trainee

Post by DevD »

Living in the Queendom, my last two (and a bit) interactions with the Packees-
1. Going to Edgbaston for the India- England T-20 match. The Packee cab driver was trying his best to provoke us Yindoo banias. "You live in England, why do you support India?", "Why does India spend so much money on cricket when 200,000000 Indian children defaecate in the open?", "The match is fixed- BCCI fixes everything", "South Asia should have open borders so that everyone can benefit"-We played it in a rather Chankian way, innocently enquiring about the situation in Isloo (those were the days of the container revolution), the spot fixing racket, the latest developments in op. Dard-e-Kabz; I even let it slip that in my opinion the borders should be hermetically sealed for at least 100 years. When we were very near the stadium, we cut loose, explaining in proper detail the procedure for the inner jehad that he should wage on his musharraf. It was satisfying.

2. As a hakeem, the last 3 Pakistanis I have seen as patients claimed that they spoke Urdu. As someone who grew up in Lucknow, my Urdu confuses the Pure ones. They assume that I am from Karachi and they speak Pakjabi to me which they claim is Urdu. When they realise that I am Indian, the first question, without fail, is "you Muslim?". No patient of any other nationality, including the Arabs, ever ask me about my religion.The Paki doctors that I have worked with invariably refer to Indian colleagues (when they think they are not being observed) is "that Hindu guy". This Malsic obsession is jarring and extremely obvious.

Nothing that would be revelatory to the learned members of the forum. Just some social observations.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Welcome DevD. A whole bunch of UK hakeems are here.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Anujan wrote:
Also why are the Pakis calling international border as "working boundary" ? This terminology is new. It was always line of control and international border. Not line of control and point where bin qasims camel rested.
The boundary of J&K is in two parts - The LoC which starts somewhere near Akhnur and that IB part of it till somewhere short of Pathankot. The Pakis still maintain that even that section is disputed and refuse to call it the IB, referring to it as the 'Working Boundary' instead.

You might have observed that all the firing by Paki Rangers has been across this 'working boundary' and not across the IB(as per them) which commences in Punjab.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

DevD wrote:Living in the Queendom, my last two (and a bit) interactions with the Packees-
1. Going to Edgbaston for the India- England T-20 match. The Packee cab driver was trying his best to provoke us Yindoo banias. "You live in England, why do you support India?", "Why does India spend so much money on cricket when 200,000000 Indian children defaecate in the open?", "The match is fixed- BCCI fixes everything", "South Asia should have open borders so that everyone can benefit"-We played it in a rather Chankian way, innocently enquiring about the situation in Isloo (those were the days of the container revolution), the spot fixing racket, the latest developments in op. Dard-e-Kabz; I even let it slip that in my opinion the borders should be hermetically sealed for at least 100 years. When we were very near the stadium, we cut loose, explaining in proper detail the procedure for the inner jehad that he should wage on his musharraf. It was satisfying.

2. As a hakeem, the last 3 Pakistanis I have seen as patients claimed that they spoke Urdu. As someone who grew up in Lucknow, my Urdu confuses the Pure ones. They assume that I am from Karachi and they speak Pakjabi to me which they claim is Urdu. When they realise that I am Indian, the first question, without fail, is "you Muslim?". No patient of any other nationality, including the Arabs, ever ask me about my religion.The Paki doctors that I have worked with invariably refer to Indian colleagues (when they think they are not being observed) is "that Hindu guy". This Malsic obsession is jarring and extremely obvious.

Nothing that would be revelatory to the learned members of the forum. Just some social observations.
Interesting. That would mean that things have got somewhat worse in Bilayat since I lived there 25 years ago.

In that era - The Hindu-Muslim differentiation by Pakis was not open. All were "sooth Asian". But 2-3 years ago a desi friend in Edinburgh told me how Pakis came up to him in a hospital common room and asked "Today is Phriday. Come for namaz". The majority of Pakis in the UK those days did not know English; they were in shalwar kameez. It is their kids who are now Englsih speakers and Islamic zealots. On the other hand, those who know about shitistan seem to be saying the usual Paki thing of "open border" - ie. what we can't get by war we would like for free. A third group seem to be trying to integrate/pretend/do taqiya and say "let us be British" (and criticize India anyway)
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

How credible is that screenshot thing? Who is the guy? Or is it just some chair marshal speculation?

If true, what did our brothers across the border do to piss our Armed forces off this much?
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

ISI faked video of Al Qaeda threatening attack on India

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141009/n ... ign=buffer
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Tariq Jutt Warns Bilawal Bhutto - Warning 18+ (Exclusive Video)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27iz0 ... s?start=34
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

yevil baniya is back at dirty games

India warns against ‘fake polio certificates’
The High Commission of India, which has declared polio vaccination mandatory for Pakistanis submitting visa applications, has alleged that a number of applicants have filed “fake certificates” in this regard.

The commission has been rejecting the applications submitted with such certificates and may impose a permanent ban on the applicants involved, according to statement issued by it.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

a-o-a! Baki Defense, a FB page for their al qeeedos,seemed to have had a Djinn visit and vanished, along with its two million likes. 8)

(can some birather outside India, do a check and see if they disabled India based IPs?)
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

hnair wrote::rotfl:

a-o-a! Baki Defense, a FB page for their al qeeedos,seemed to have had a Djinn visit and vanished, along with its two million likes. 8)

(can some birather outside India, do a check and see if they disabled India based IPs?)
www.facebook.com/pakistanidefence is up and running, though so far anti-Pakistani comments totally outnumber Pakistani comments.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/772567/gila ... th-murder/

Apparently an unwashed abdul had the gall to overtake Groper's son's motorcade. Groper's son's guards bull cuttled him.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Thx A_Gupta, buggers have blocked Indian based IPs. Tried with a US proxy and it goes through

hmm.... Seems like this is getting a bit off-control
(That is a pak govt electricity utility's website. govt was not targeted till now)

member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

LOL Mallu birathers at their best. I think that guy is Mohanlal
Vivasvat
BRFite

Post by Vivasvat »

member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ I will be having nightmares after this:
http://sunday.com.pk/look-of-the-day

PS: Pakhtunis and Balochis look real soopar. But PUNjabis for some reason look like Shirreeeen.
Last edited by member_22733 on 09 Oct 2014 07:51, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote: If true, what did our brothers across the border do to piss our Armed forces off this much?
Interesting question that took me back to BRF in the post Kargil days. We went through much angst after the 2001-2 mobilization that resulted in nothing. Then the pull back and BJP was pushed out for a dead decade.

In that dead decade we saw peace initiatives, Aman ki Asha and a spurt in terrorism from 2002 up to 2008. For all of us, just me those days were terrible. We saw mindless killing of Indian and nothing from the GoI other that statements like
1. We have to talk
2. No option but talk
3. We can't choose our neighbours
4. Need to look at Hindu terror

I cannot recall the number of times I had an angry rant about how we should be retaliating. Eventually I just gave up and sat licking my wounded mind as we had terror rods pushed up our asses and talked peace with shitistan. It is a shame that Mother Superior Sonia Gandhi and Sepoy Manmohan Singh and their court jesters needed Mumbai 26/11 to open one eye partially. It almost seems like the attitude of Sonia Gandhi and her coterie was that the teh parliament attack was because of Hindutva. Kaluchak was because of Hinduvadi right wing government. We will be fine. 2003 to 2008 we had our asses ripped wide open by the inaction of these spineless oiseaules in the government.

I don't think the Indian army is especially angry. They were always ready to hit back. The Indina governm,ent was simply making love to a porcupine - but it was Indians who were getting injured while corrupt Congress minions were making money. I only hope the BJP does better
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

LokeshC wrote:LOL Mallu birathers at their best. I think that guy is Mohanlal
you "think"? :shock: thou doth live dangerously.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

My humble apologies to all Mohanlal fans :) Eventhough I am not a mallu, I have a lot of mallu friends and do know a lot about the culture :). You should be glad that I did not say some other guys name (the only other one I know is Mamooty)
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

So after failed attempt to kick out NS paki army is now going back to their usual tactics. I am sure paki generals are thoroughly enjoying current situation.

And I hope we dont get into the nonsense of 'walking into the trap' and continue the onslaught. You fkers started it. Now its our game, our rules.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Anujan wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/772567/gila ... th-murder/

Apparently an unwashed abdul had the gall to overtake Groper's son's motorcade. Groper's son's guards bull cuttled him.
I don't blame the guards. These motor-cycle borne guys (usual mode of transport for hired assassins) twice crossed the path of the motorcade and considering the fact that one of Gilani's sons is still under Taliban custody after abduction two years back, the shooting was inevitable. Such is the situation in Pakistan.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Congress it seems didn't want any interruptions to their money making. 'Uninterrupted' and 'Uninterruptible' was their lust for making money through deals, corruption and slight of hand. So they had to ignore Pakistan and it's shenanigans or else they would be embroiled in a nationalist venture, which they didn't have any intention to in the first place. And I think the fault didn't lie with the minions, it lay squarely with Sonia Gandhi because as her western sensibilities didn't allow her to grasp the significance of various events.

It is simply for this reason, we need laws that disallow foreign born nationals, who lack local sensibilities should not come anywhere near positions of power. Also dodgy folks who spent a major portion of their work experience with agencies such as World Bank, IMF, BIS, Rhodes Scholars and a lot of other such should be CLEARLY and PLAINLY be disallowed from occupying any kind of top posts in India.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

A point of interest (to me atleast) is he low profile being kept by good Sharif and his minions - they seem to be doing the bare minimum expected of them (going through the motions of making banal official statements, usual appeals to the UN) - a far cry from Kargil when they were aggressively calling up the world capitals warning of nuclear armagaddoen, chest beating on TV and so on.

I think they have learnt their lesson - let the PA fish their own chestnuts out of the fire this time. The last time the civilians did helped the PA, good Sharif was thrown into jail and nearly executed. Grandfather Bhutto was hanged for his troubles.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

Anujan wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/772567/gila ... th-murder/

the follow on
baki former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gilani's son has been booked in a murder case after his security guard allegedly shot dead a young biker for not clearing the way for "VIP movement" here.

Tanvir Javed told police that his 23-year-old son Tahir Malik was going to Defence area on a motorbike yesterday evening when he had a heated exchange with Abdul Qadir, Gilani's eldest son, and his security guards.

"Gilani junior's guards on a double cabin signalled Tahir to get aside to clear the way for the VIP. As Tahir took a little time to move to extreme left of the road a guard opened fire on him, killing him on the spot," Javed said.

Following the incident, Javed along with his family placed his son's body outside the Defence Y Block residence of Yousuf Raza Gilani and demanded registration of a murder case against Qadir and his guards.

Imran Khan's Pakistan Tahreek-i-Insaf workers also joined the protesters. Imran Khan has declared a "war on VIP culture" in Pakistan.

The protesters shouted slogans against VIP culture. A heavy contingent of police reached the spot to stop protesters from entering Gilani's house.

After several hours of protest, the police booked Qadir and his five guards under murder and terrorism charges.

"We have arrested one of Mr Qadir's guards, Muhammad Khan, after registering a case against him and his five guards under sections 302 of Pakistan Penal Code and 7 anti-terrorism act," senior police officer Haider Ashraf told PTI.

He said the statements of eyewitnesses have been recorded.

"We have included the terrorism charges in the FIR as killing someone on the road without any provocation amounts to creating terror in society," the official explained.

Qadir told police that since his family had been under severe security threats after the kidnapping of his younger brother Ali Haider Gilani in May 2013 his guards opened fire on Tahir mistaking him as "assailant".

"We offer our deep regret to the family of Tahir," he said.

The case was apparently registered after Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif took notice of the incident and ordered Lahore police chief to probe the matte
[/quote]

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/yous ... 94804.html
Last edited by wig on 09 Oct 2014 08:54, edited 1 time in total.