Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct

Post by CRamS »

UlanBatoriJi,

Given big data and data analytics is the latest technology buzz, I cannot help but show off a bit :-).

Could you kindly provide proof of your following claim? Now, by asking you this question, it might appear that I have proof of the contrary. No. But I will tell you this. I have a deep understanding of US "South Asia" and its foreign policy in general, and my null hypothesis is as follows:

H0: Status quo, i.e., pentagon/CIA/state dept continue to be in cahoots with TSPA/ISI even aftar 9/11 as has been the case 50+ years prior to 9/11

And you are claiming the alternative hypothesis:

HA:

WHOTUS Chief of Staff Armitage. He is the one who dissed the military's expression of readiness to finish off TSP the day on 9/12
Now all I have is a sample to do a hypothesis test. And my sample is US media. You cannot deny, if you have any understanding of US media which you surely do, that US media is the ventriloquist voice of pentagon/CIA/state dept. Be it cable noise network, or Faux Nazi channel, or pee-pee-see, based on their coverage, i.e., equal equal with India, or "TSP is victim of terror", or "the real issue in Af-Pak is India TSP competition", you name it, there is simply no evidence in favor of the alternative hypothesis (HA). In other words, based on US media, which is the only sample I have to do a hypothesis test, I fail to reject H0 in favor of HA, i.e., the p-value, probability of what I am observing (US media report) given H0 is not very low.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Pakistani Role In Global Terrorism thread.

Shia Mohammadden majority Islamic Republic of Iran says that Sunni Mohammadden Terrorists from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan are sneaking into Iran to commit acts of terrorism joining other of Pakistan’s neighbor who frequently say the same thing, namely India and Afghanistan and the Peoples Republic of China that on occasion says the same thing.

Rather than title itself “Gateway to central Asia” and “Energy Corridor”, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan should retitle herself “Gateway for Terrorists” and “Terrorist Corridor”:

Iran says militants infiltrating from Pakistan

Meanwhile the Islamic Republic of Pakistan summons the Ambassador of fellow Islamic Republic Iran and lodges a diplomatic protest for Iran’s reaction to Pakistani provocations of permitting Sunni Mohammadden Terrorist sneak across the Pakistani border to sow havoc in Iran.

Next presumably is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan school-boyishly whinging to the UN Secretary General:

Firing by border guards: Iranian envoy summoned, protest lodged
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Iran News and Discussions thread.

India clears USD 86 Million investment in Chabahar port in Iran. Good move to provide Afghanistan an alternate route for world trade that bypasses the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:
NEW DELHI: The Cabinet on Saturday cleared the long-stalled strategic investment plan to set up the Chabahar port in Iran that would serve as a critical transit route from Afghanistan to India that doesn't pass through Pakistan.

Finance minister Arun Jaitley said the port has an 'extreme strategic importance' for India and JNPT and Kandla port would partner the government in developing the port for which nearly $86 million is being invested.
From here:

Cabinet clears strategic investment plan to set up Chabahar port in Iran

The “Official” Press Release from : PIB :
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Cabinet
18-October-2014 19:56 IST
India's participation in the development of Chahbahar port in Iran

The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today gave its approval for the framework inter-Governmental Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that is to be finalised by the Government of India with the Government of Iran. This inter-Governmental MoU will have the following main elements:-

i. An Indian Joint Venture (JV) company will lease two fully constructed berths in Chahbahar port’s Phase-I project for a period of ten years, which could be renewed by “mutual agreement”.
ii. The JV company will invest US $ 85.21 million for equipping the two berths within 12 months as a container terminal and the second as a multi-purpose cargo terminal.

iii. The Indian side will transfer ownership of the equipment to be provided through the investment to Iran’s port and Maritime Organisation (P&MO) without any payment at the end of the tenth year.

iv. The Indian side can form a JV that could include one or more Iranian companies subject to the approval of the P&MO.

v. The Indian and Iranian sides could enter into subsequent negotiations for participation in the construction, equipping and operating of terminals in Phase-II on BOT basis, subject to the Indian side’s satisfactory performance in Phase-I.

vi. The Iranian side will make efforts to provide Free Trade Zone conditions and facilities at the port.

The Cabinet also approved to constitute a JV or other appropriate Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) comprising the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) and the Kandla Port Trust (KPT) and if required a local Iranian partner and/or an Indian private sector partner to serve as the vehicle for India’s participation in the development of the port. Approval was also given for incurring annual revenue expenditure of US$ 22.95 million to support operational activities of the Indian JV.

India’s presence at the Chahbahar port would give it a sea-land access route into Afghanistan through Iran’s eastern borders.

Background

Iran's Chahbahar port located in the Sistan-Baluchistan Province on Iran's south-eastern coast is a port of great strategic utility for India. It lies outside the Persian Gulf and is easily accessed from India's western coast.

From Chahbahar port using the existing Iranian road network, one can link up to Zaranj in Afghanistan which is at a distance of 883 km from the port and then using the Zaranj-Delaram road constructed by India in 2009, one can access Afghanistan's garland highway thereby establishing road access to four of the major cities of Afghanistan; Herat, Kandahar, Kabul and Mazar-e-Sharif.
Last edited by arun on 19 Oct 2014 07:31, edited 2 times in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRS
It was Peter Goss who was with ISI Chief on 9/11.
Armitage was Dy SOS whose mangled pronunciation led to term Yellow Sea for LOC.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

When events like 9/11 happen, there is no "policy continuity". There is a re-think, or an opportunity for that.

It is Armitage (never heard of Peter Goss, who was that?) who is reported to have banged on the desk and made the offer to Mush's ISI chief:
u r with us or against us. GUBO or b bombed into Stone Age (which would have been an advance for the Pakis).

Goss may have been with the ISI chief when the attacks happened, but would have been too stunned to make any policy decisions.

I am saying that this was a gross error. No such choice should have been given: the US Armed Forces were ready to inflict massive punishment on TSP. Armitage was a part of the gang who decided they could make more $$ by GUBOing the Pakis rather than bombing them to smithereens.

We published the reports available at the time. A good "big data" search will find the relevant articles with references.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Over 7000 American military people and some number of Indian civilians, military and police people, over 1 million Afghans and some 3 million Iraqis and a million (?) Syrians have died violently because of the grossly macabre "policies" of the US administrations, just since 2001. While it is easy to blame the Presidents, the fact is that even the President is constrained to act in a defensible manner, and the defense is that it is the consensus advice of the expert Foreign Policy and "intelligence" establishments. They CANNOT get it so wrong unless it is deliberate. Yet, ppl like Uneven continue to be allowed a voice in US policy-making.
So why has there not been a calm score-taking and investigation as to WHY the US establishment is so biss-boor in its record?

Does anyone claim that US policymaking has been fairly successful over the past 13 years at least? (even if we ignore East Pakistan, Vietname and all the other disasters?) Is there some deep end-game that they were planning for all along?

I am saying that there needs to be exposure of these rats.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Jhujar wrote:
Rahul M wrote:from my FB timeline :
2 countries became independent in 1947.
it is now 2014. one of those countries has reached mars.
the other is still trying to enter India ! :mrgreen:
Sad day for forum when Pakistan is called, considered country by Count BRFcula.
bliss to focus on the message, not the nitpicking. nor was this written by me.

the fact that a leftie friend of mine posts this on FB shows that perceptions are changing in India.
that is a thing to be rejoiced.
Vivasvat
BRFite

Post by Vivasvat »

Pemra bans TV programme
In compliance with the Lahore High Court orders, Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) has banned the anchorperson Mubashir Luqman’s programme ‘Khara Sach’ on the ARY channel.
The statement also directed the channel administration to ensure anchorperson of the programme, Mubashir Luqman, does not participate in any programme on ‘ARY News’ or on any other TV channel being aired in Pakistan either as a host or as an observer or as a participant.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Worried about cockroaches too, in real Indic manner. Lots of virus running wild in dustbins and wastages. Ebola would only be the latest if it ever comes to the failed states of pious terrorists.
Vivasvat
BRFite

Post by Vivasvat »

29 more dengue cases surface
The menace of dengue continued to haunt people as 29 more were tested positive for the deadly virus on Saturday, taking the number of confirmed cases in the province to 452. So far 342 cases have been reported from Rawalpindi, 50 from Lahore and 33 from Sheiikhupura.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

UlanBatori wrote: 3. WHOTUS Chief of Staff Armitage. He is the one who dissed the military's expression of readiness to finish off TSP the day on 9/12, and made the deal with Musharraf's ISI chief who had come to DC so he could sit across from the Pentagon watching the strike on the Pentagon, and (hoping) the strike on the COTUS. They should have put him in Guantanamo first.
What is amazing here is the thrall that the US media and propaganda apparatus has on our minds - we who think that we are "ahead of the curve" and that boasts that come out of the US are Veda-vakya

For over a decade we have as a group chuckled with amusement at the way Armitage is said to have scared the crap out of Musharraf - not realizing that in the long term Musharraf made sure that the US would not walk away with an easy win.
Vivasvat
BRFite

Post by Vivasvat »

ASWJ leader gunned down
KARACHI - A local leader of the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat was shot dead in Orangi Town on Saturday.
The deceased was identified as 35-year-old Maulana Ismail Mauvia. Police said that Ismail was sitting near to his home located at Islamia Colony in Orangi Town within the limits of Pirabad Police Station, adding that at least two armed men riding a motorcycle came close to him and killed him before fleeing.
He said that a conspiracy is being hatched to ignite sectarian violence before Muharramul Haram.
Separately, a policeman was wounded in a firing incident near Hassan Square in Gulshan-e-Iqbal. The cop was identified as Shabbir Hussain.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

some sidelights on the killing of paki actor sultan rahi in 1996. he starred in Maula jatt fame. his killing is still a mystery
Maula Jatt eventually ran for more than two years, racking a huge profit for its makers and in the process keeping the disintegrating Pakistan film industry afloat for at least another 10 years.

Lastly, Rahi, who rose to become the biggest box-office attraction in the 1980s and almost single-handedly kept the industry rolling, was shot dead in 1996. The police report suggested that he was killed by bandits on a Punjab highway where his car had stopped due to a flat tyre.

However, ever since his death two other theories have emerged. One claims that he was shot by a group of men who had some property dispute with him. The other theory suggests that Rahi, who was born into a Christian family but had become a Muslim in the 1960s, was planning to re-convert to Christianity and that those in the know ambushed him (for this reason).

Nevertheless, till this day his death remains to be shrouded in mystery (and theories).
http://www.dawn.com/news/1138375/maula- ... et-history
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Trending in Pakhanastan: A see-near maulaner drunk and passing judgment on Im the Dim. Appeals to all pious fathers of daughters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTaVtPGVbQ

I don't understand what all the fuss is about by PTI fans. So what if this Allama was drunk? Allama Iqbal was also notorious for drunkenness and philandering. His judgment against Im the Dim must stand.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Agnimitra wrote:
A_Gupta wrote: https://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/2014/10/3430018/

Shakir said a quarrel arose between Noreen and the two women, which later was made to appear as a religious conflict. He said the nature of the quarrel had its source in the Hindu caste system (in which most Pakistani Christians are considered “untouchable”) than a conflict between the Christian and Islamic faiths.
This is a lie. When Sikh pilgrims visit Nankana sahib, many times they have to use separate cups at stalls.

In Iran until 100 years back, in holy towns like Mashhad, local Zoroastrians were treated exactly like untouchables. They could not drink from public fountains, had groceries flung at them from a distance, etc.
The Nankana Sahib thing, I can vouch for. Had gone there sometime in the early 90s as a pre-teen with my parents. One fine evening when out visiting the local market, I saw a 'chaatwala' and stopped there. Upon enquiry, he politely told my dad that he would serve us in an old newspaper because the plates were reserved 'hamare musalmaan bhaiyon ke liye' (his exact words)
My Pop told him we would stop by on the way back, but when I reminded him and asked him to stop, he kept walking .. I could just about fathom something was wrong, even though at that age one didn't quite understand it. Yet, his words have stayed with me even after 20 years
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

In spite of ruling and brutalizing Hindus for hundreds of years, the bakis of all kind still brutalize under label of Hinduism!

It is similar to how pakis claim to be Indians outside India just to blame everything Hindus unless anything creditworthy is labeled as Indian!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Mullah Shivullah
What is amazing here is the thrall that the US media and propaganda apparatus has on our minds - we who think that we are "ahead of the curve" and that boasts that come out of the US are Veda-vakya.
For over a decade we have as a group chuckled with amusement at the way Armitage is said to have scared the crap out of Musharraf - not realizing that in the long term Musharraf made sure that the US would not walk away with an easy win.
Well.. whatever we believed, would u have denied us the joy of letting the Pakis bask in the limelight of that comment, hain? It set the tone for 13 years of the GUBO tradition. We knew and discussed right then what was right with it, hain? That the Bakis would be Bakis.

But today there is no point in letting those who are responsible for the crookedness get away with it.

McCain was also part of it. Remember that he was asked why US was dealing with TSP instead of bombing them to Stone Age. His answer was:
We know its a bent poker game, but it's the only game in town, and we will play it.
So per Classified Briefings they KNEW what to expect and still went with it. This is where I say that it was Expert Foreign Policy advice: the military surely argued to finish them off, but were overruled by the Unevens and the Arms Bribe Traders.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Gunmen kill eight non-locals in Balochistan

QUETTA: Bodies of eight people were found in Lasbela on Sunday, official sources said, Geo News reported.

The sources said that all the slain were laborers who went missing along with three others on Saturday.

They said that all the eight men were shot dead while one was found injured with bullet injuries.

The sources said that two laborers were released by the unknown gunmen. Identities of the deceased were yet to be known but authorities say the laborers were non-locals. Mainly pakjabis

Baloch militants have killed several settlers from other provinces as part of their campaign against the state in the past.
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Deleted. Double Post
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan's oft acclaimed Noble Prize Candidate

Edhi held hostage, deprived of millions in cash and gold
KARACHI: World renowned social worker Abdul Sattar Edhi was held at gun point on Sunday and deprived of cash and valuables estimated to be worth millions of rupees.
Speaking to Geo News, Faisal Edhi revealed that none of the valuables or cash was insured adding that the exact amount will have to be calculated. Edhi did however confirm that the lockers contained more than 20 million rupees in cash as well as a “few hundred thousand US Dollars” and in excess of 5 kilograms in gold. Over 160 Troy Ounces
Cheers Image
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

abhishek_sharma wrote:Sending Pakistan to Mars
I'm for it but they will convert the red planet into a green one and rename it Bradford.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Cosmo_R wrote:
I'm for it but they will convert the red planet into a green one and rename it Bradford.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Abdul Sattar Edhi served Pakistani nation for 63 years. He dedicated his whole life for humanity. Instead of giving him honour and respect, the same Pakistani people are looting him. I am burning with curiosity to meet the women who gave birth to such heartless creatures who were involved in this robbery
Here is one Baki complaining and wondering about the women giving birth to such men.
How come they don't ponder to think of the father of these men, who have the same inherited traits of their forefathers for inhumane rape, loot, plunder and pillage.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

These RAPEs like Hoodhoy dikhead must realize that first and foremost, emulation of anybody at good things they do is a virtue, but unhealthy obsession like "if India can do it, we (TSP) can do it" results in the state of TSP that it is in now. Thus, his kind of obsession, while seemingly healthy & "moderate", when tricked down to the average Abdul leads to jealousy & hatred and the spawning of pigLeTs like Ajmal Kesab. So TSP must find its own identity, which could also include doing a Mars mission, but it does not have to be because India is doing it.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Cosmo_R wrote:
abhishek_sharma wrote:Sending Pakistan to MarsI'm for it but they will convert the red planet into a green one and rename it Bradford.
But Paki are already had gone beyond the rings of Uranus .
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Water for Sikhs in separate utensils in Peshawar

Last edited by Prem on 20 Oct 2014 01:55, edited 1 time in total.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

CRamS wrote:
These RAPEs like Hoodhoy dikhead must realize that first and foremost, emulation of anybody at good things they do is a virtue, but unhealthy obsession like "if India can do it, we (TSP) can do it" results in the state of TSP that it is in now. Thus, his kind of obsession, while seemingly healthy & "moderate", when tricked down to the average Abdul leads to jealousy & hatred and the spawning of pigLeTs like Ajmal Kesab. So TSP must find its own identity, which could also include doing a Mars mission, but it does not have to be because India is doing it.
TSP has pretty much attained its well deserved identity of a failed terrorist state, pretty much consistent with where the rest of its ummah is, sans a few may be.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

These mofos are copying from Modi's I day speech!
These mullahs have just now discovered the virtues of having 'faqur' on their daughters, out of the blue.

Show how much these mentally weak guys will imitate strength.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

The chance to fire stingers at Mangalyaan is reason enough for Bakis to aspire to reach Mars, in fact all of Bakistan should be sent to Mars and it can be called Makistan
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Moulvi Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi (Drunken and slurred speech moulvi) was kicking Hazrat Jahil Hamid's arse regularly on TV.

Expect hazrat jahil hamid (PBUH) to now come in the open and disparage him.

Bring on the popcorn.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Hoodbhoy is beating about the bush. None of his suggestions would work. He missed the only issue for fear of even mentioning it, Malsi. Unless that is fixed, everything else is cosmetic. Hoodbhoy cannot pretend as though his country is a normal one and solutions that would work elsewhere would also work there.

For removing references to jihad in a biology textbook, a federal education minister lost her job in strongman Musharraf's moderatley enlightened cabinet. Not only that, her house was destroyed and she was set upon. Ultimately, she had to proclaim herself as a fundamentalist to escape being wajib-ul-qital.

What is Hoodbhoy talking about scientific temper, Mars, India et al ?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Gagan wrote:These mofos are copying from Modi's I day speech!
It has always been so. ZAB appropriated IG's Roti, Kapda aur Makan.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

This is yesterday 8)

http://tribune.com.pk/story/778143/qadr ... in-punjab/
Coming back to his 10-point agenda, Qadri promised ‘roti, kapra aur makan’ for all.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Deleted Duplicate
Last edited by Amber G. on 20 Oct 2014 07:09, edited 1 time in total.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

wrt:
and
Seriously, this comes straight from SUPARCO ..
An earlier attempt by Pakistan at Mars Mission:

From our sources from SUPARCO:

>> As SUPARCO learned from this Hindustan Times Report about Mars the decided to send the mission even cheaper than India. Here is the report, as I recall seeing it some time ago:

Islamabad, Pakistan. Capitalizing on record dip in North America’s temperature, Pakistan has sent two of its astronauts as part of their Mars mission. Pakistan took this initiative after it realized that some parts of US had become colder than Mars due to polar vortex. (see the story above)

Pakistan claims ‘Mars Fatah’ to be the cheapest ever Mars mission in history of human civilization.
“India’s Mars mission project cost is Rs 450 crore, while ours is mere Rs 4.5 lakh. And above that, India’s mission is unmanned while we are sending two of our men,” boasted Ali Pasha, chief of Pakistan’s space agency, SUPARCO.
Explaining project’s low cost, Ali Pasha revealed that SUPARCO sent the astronauts by a daily flight from Karachi to Chicago.

“We were under huge pressure to keep the project as economical as possible, so we gave our astronauts economy class tickets,”

**. Besides carrying homemade food and pickles, they are also carrying blankets, extra sweaters, and mufflers, just in case space suit fails to guard them from cold.
After the flight landed, the Government of Pakistan declared that their astronauts had landed on Mars. While Pak gov claims that the mission was peaceful and successful, sources tell that there was a minor scuffle between the two astronauts ..

As per SUPARCO insiders, astronauts have started sending images from Mars on WhatsApp.

Reportedly, they are even planning to kill a few people and explode RDX as part of their experiment to analyze if it is possible to take terrorism to a universal level.

Meanwhile, success of ‘Mars Fatah’ has resulted into huge celebration across whole Pakistan. Our sources say that in over excitement Pak army even opened fire on LOC. If Pakistani news channels are to be believed, a local film studio has even announced a movie on ‘Mars Fatah’, in which they will show Pak astronauts’ in war with ‘Mangalyaan’ on Mars.

I
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Bilawal has shot off his mouth and made Altaf Bhai quite angry. Here is a X post of his speech from the BENIS dhaaga
Nikhil T wrote:Bakistan's heir apparent Bakwas Bhutto's speech. This boy is seriously funny - he doesn't know Urdu and his public speaking skills are so poor. He's clearly out of place and yet in the video he's is to dispel the notion that he's PPP chairman because a Bhutto.

If you don't have much time, just watch from 15:00 to 16:00, 23:00 to 24:00. :rotfl:

Vimeo Speech
Please dont miss the 15:00 to 16:00, 23:00 to 24:00.

Altaf Bhai has threatened to withdraw support for PPP. Now PPP has been decimated in Pakjab and KP provinces. In KP by Imran Khan and in Pakjab by PML. Apparently most people in Pakjab are happy with Shahbaz (some random survey or another gave him maximum approval ratings of all CMs). Which is quite natural given the amount of sops and infrastructure building that is going on in Pakjab. The discontents in Pakjab are being rolled up by Imran Khan. So PPP is now reduced to a regional party of Sindh.

Blowhard has been campaigning vigorously. My driver's dog's brother's ex-owner's son talks to Blowhard regularly. Even asked him why he was campaigning vigorously. Not clear. Could be a combination of wanting to shore up his image as undisputed PPP chairman. Could also be to not cede ground in Pakjab to Imran Khan. If that happens PPP will forever be relegated to rule only Sindh. Could also be that he senses a mid term election.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/777986/mqm- ... indh-govt/
Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) announced on Sunday evening to leave the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) led Sindh coalition government, Express News reported.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

some tidbits on gen sharif
Late last year, when The Man of Steel’s sleuths ran background checks on senior khakis with a view to the all-important appointment, they completely missed the fact that Mush and General Bobby’s martyred brother were best buddies. Apparently, the latter told someone that Mush had been like “a father figure” to him, following his brother’s death. The same source has now leaked that at the height of the Mush stand off, Bob refused to partake of “even a morsel” at The Man of Steel’s table. In another leak, it’s being said that the min in charge of energy walked out of a cabinet meeting when hauled over the coals, saying, “ask those who run my ministry”. As to those “who run the ministry”, they’ve been asked to step up and take on the task but they’ve demurred, saying “thanks but no thanks”.Mr Bean’s off again, on again affiliation with The Brothers Sharifov is another leaking sieve of stories about dysfunctional personalities and relationships. He’s never been on an even keel with The Man of Steel, apparently, and Talented Bro has pandered to him to keep him on side. All the leaks point to growing dysfunction in the ruling clique.
http://www.thefridaytimes.com/tft/such-gup-55/