Indian Space Programme Discussion

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
bharats
BRFite

Re: Indian Space Programme Discussion

Post by bharats »

SaiK wrote:can they send some mice or some mammal on that crew module as well? that is important as well to observe various O2, blood pressure, other behavior etc.
Environmental control and Life Support System for Crew Module is still under development and not in PROD.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

There are a lot of legal issues in India wrt experimentation with animals.One problem with animals like Dogs cats chimps and mice is they get extremely stressed when placed in such environments and thus can die due stress related changes.So, while we may get some data they are not exactly transferable to humans and more to say 'I did it(Like Iran sending some Monkey in a rocket - it was practically straight jacketed and framed.).When the Russians and American's sent animals up it was uncharted territory but now the basic data is available. Indeed Laika died of heat exhaustion
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

^^"under development" is still good news!

^legal issues and re-inventing wheels? I think we have to do it, when push comes to shove.. yup. provide them with shock proof, gyro stabilized cages - but only to the level that they survive (no luxury needed like massan studies).. give them training and observe such travel for them on the ground simulators.

regarding animal rights, they can take a walk. if India is that bothered, then we can't be culling and eating animals in the first place.. can't have them as stray animals on the street etc. it is all perspectives.

as long as we have minimal abuse taken care, and data collection happens, it is enough.

==========

ps: good read here
http://www.nasa.gov/content/men-women-s ... GqNtPnF-Qw

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files ... 9.jpg.jpeg
vasu raya
BRFite

Post by vasu raya »

indranilroy wrote:It won't have a cryo stage. Only a dummy.
Roy saab, been following the Mk3 program, in this mission they are bringing the crew module back, and probably have plans for reusing it, in a similar vein they could do it in future for the cryo stage provided the weight of the heat shield and the parachute mechanism doesn't eat up all the additional launch capacity the cryo stage is augmenting in the first place. So, instead of two 4 ton sat launches spaced by a year, the reuse might facilitate four 3+ ton sats until the time the production rate is brought up.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

SaiK wrote:^^"under development" is still good news!

^legal issues and re-inventing wheels? I think we have to do it, when push comes to shove.. yup. provide them with shock proof, gyro stabilized cages - but only to the level that they survive (no luxury needed like massan studies).. give them training and observe such travel for them on the ground simulators.

regarding animal rights, they can take a walk. if India is that bothered, then we can't be culling and eating animals in the first place.. can't have them as stray animals on the street etc. it is all perspectives.

as long as we have minimal abuse taken care, and data collection happens, it is enough.

==========

ps: good read here
http://www.nasa.gov/content/men-women-s ... GqNtPnF-Qw

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files ... 9.jpg.jpeg
With current sensor availability that data need not require actual animals there.
member_28332
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28332 »

SaiK wrote:

Will have to disagree on this, SaiK. Eating animals for our sustenance is one thing. Using them for experiments where they will be subjected to high levels of stress, discomfort and potentially death is unacceptable. We humans have come a long way from being completely selfish and brutal. Let's not turn back.

People don't plan to have stray animals. Our economy and large population make it not so easy to care about that problem. But, it doesn't mean that we have to make more mistakes.

FWIW, a big time meat eater here.

Edit: As Prasannasimha says, with all the sensors available these days, a capsule could be human rated without using animals as test subjects.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

regarding sensor it makes sense.. but I don't agree that a reasoning in the future where we (for argument sake/wish this never happens) have to compare a few human deaths with that of animal in the experiments are equal==equal. i know it is hard to qualify here, but it sucks to agree with me. :) . /OT. let us move on this one.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

PRajaram wrote:
SaiK wrote:

Will have to disagree on this, SaiK. Eating animals for our sustenance is one thing. Using them for experiments where they will be subjected to high levels of stress, discomfort and potentially death is unacceptable. We humans have come a long way from being completely selfish and brutal. Let's not turn back.

People don't plan to have stray animals. Our economy and large population make it not so easy to care about that problem. But, it doesn't mean that we have to make more mistakes.

FWIW, a big time meat eater here.

Edit: As Prasannasimha says, with all the sensors available these days, a capsule could be human rated without using animals as test subjects.
so they dont go through all these when they are culled for consumption ???? You eat them when they are alive ???
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

There are ethics related to animal experimentation.They need to be followed- period. Even killing animals for food should not include torture and should be as quick as possible. Let us not go down this discussion path.The rules for animal experimentation do not permit animals to suffer and this has unfortunately been done in the past and it is considered unacceptable. Currently we have enough knowledge of space physiology in the open domain that we need not repeat these experiments unnecessarily. rather than focusing on these issues the requirements for human rating which ahve been defined and parameters for human existence are well known and these need to be met.That does not really require animals to be sent up but we need to monitor the environment of the crew capsule.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

:) We should follow all the rules, and declared that only Indian dogs and Indians allowed, and only ones who are friends of Indians and Indian dogs. We got to think long term, and put a constellation of 5-10 space stations in space - the whole experience only for Indians and Indian dogs and so on, and start booking tours for holidays - the whole experience of drinking hot Indian tea without gravi-tea; jumping (with cords and ropes) from one space station to the next - including the Indian dogs.

In short, let us not get entangled in debates.
Last edited by vishvak on 19 Nov 2014 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
member_28332
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28332 »

krishnan wrote:
so they dont go through all these when they are culled for consumption ???? You eat them when they are alive ???
I was looking for a smart exchange of points and counter-points. Eating an animal alive will heighten all of the "these". But, you knew that, right? The point that I was making, if it wasn't clear, killing for sustenance is NOT the same thing as experimenting on them. Again, as Prasannasimha pointed out, while killing animals for food, it should be swift and the animals should not go through prolonged periods of fear. If you read up, you will learn how everyone is moving toward non-caged, free range animal husbandry. Laika died out of heat exhaustion. Fun way to die, isn't it? If we humans want to explore new frontiers, let us risk our own lives. When the whole world is moving forward, let us please not suggest ways to move backward... is my point.
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

:shock: well it have become PETA vs non PETA thread !!!
member_28332
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28332 »

Shaun wrote::shock: well it have become PETA vs non PETA thread !!!
Shaun, I agree. There will be no more posts from me on this particular subject. Let's move on with the discussions on GSLV-3 and the capsule.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Has this been discussed?

1. What is the advantage of sending a human to space?

2. What is the advantage of sending a monkey to space? Iranian's sent a scared looking monkey - it was useless. The same data can be gathered by sending a 75 kg dummy and measure its temperature and pressure and the oxygen content it is receiving for every "breath". Put sensors on the dummy and measure the pressures at various organs and joints. This will give more realistic data than sending a monkey or a chimp in to space.

Other than blowing H&D, there is no point in sending animals to space.

3. My statement - If ISRO wants to - it can use its PSLV to send a space module with at least one astronaut to an orbital flight of at height 180 km. This is doable today, but why is ISRO not doing it?
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

ISRO isn't confident about the safe re-entry - they are testing that in the MK3. The only previous test was the SRE around 5 years ago.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

The reentry vehicle has been totally redesigned after the SRE. The zigzag tiles are no longer there or not visible now and it is no longer a bell shape. Would be intetesting to learn how it developed but it will probably remain classified until later.
Sridhar
BRFite

Post by Sridhar »

The PSLV is an extremely reliable launcher, and while reliability is one of the important aspects of human-rating a launcher, it is not the only one. Other aspects are important to making it suitable to launch humans, including the G-force profile, the degree of vibration, the risk profile in case of a catastrophic event etc. A significant amount of investment is required even to human-rate a reliable launcher like the PSLV. The economics of this make sense only if the launcher is proposed to be used as the eventual launcher for a series of missions. Not just one demonstration mission. Hence, the PSLV would not make sense for the purpose.

We have to wait until the LVM3 and perhaps even the ULV series to come on board before we have a launcher worth investing in making human-rated. Technically, the GSLV-MK2 could be used for the purpose, but it may make more sense to invest in the MK3 or ULV given a bigger long-term potential.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

As Sridhar mentioned - PSLV is nothuman rated - only part of humna rating it has got is reliability - it does not have a crew abort system.It cannot carry the payload weight for a crew system with its thermal gshock protection etc and most importantly cannot carry the payload for a safe reentry module which can withstand the rigours of reentry.The crew capsule weighs tons for a reason - to be rugged enough for human reentry.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

the crew capsule as a whole needs to be eject-able and can independently parachute back any height from ground. even a fall from low height within a delta time that is not enough for deployment of drag chute should land the capsule safely back to ground.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Magalyaan thread.
SBajwa wrote:http://www.tribuneindia.com/2014/201411 ... ews.htm#11

India's Mangalyaan among best inventions of 2014 ............{Snipped}...........
ISRO’s Mangalyaan Mars Orbiter is the second one on TIME Magazines 25 Best Inventions of 2014 and appears after the “Hendo Hoverboard”:
The Supersmart Spacecraft
Mangalyaan

Developed by the Indian Space Research Organization

Nobody gets Mars right on the first try. The U.S. didn’t, Russia didn’t, the Europeans didn’t. But on Sept. 24, India did. That’s when the Mangalyaan (Mars craft in Hindi) went into orbit around the Red Planet, a technological feat no other Asian nation has yet achieved. Building the craft cost India just $74 million, less than the budget for the film Gravity. At that price, the Mangalyaan is equipped with just five onboard instruments that allow it to do simple tasks like measure Martian methane and surface composition. More important, however, it allows India to flex its interplanetary muscles, which portends great things for the country’s space program—and for science in general.

The 25 Best Inventions of 2014
member_28827
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28827 »

India's Mangalyaan among Time Magazine's 25 Best inventions of 2014

न्यूयॉर्क। 2014 में हुए सर्वश्रेष्ठ आविष्कारों में प्रतिष्ठित "टाइम पत्रिका" ने भारत के "मंगलयान" की मंगलगान को शामिल किया है। इस पत्रिका ने मंगलयान को 2014 के सर्वश्रेष्ठ आविष्कारों में शामिल करने के साथ ही इसे प्रौद्योगिकी के क्षेत्र में एक ऎसी उपलब्धि बताया है, जो भारत को "अंतरग्रहीय अभियानों" में पांव पसारने का मौका प्रदान करेगी।

टाइम ने भारत के मंगलयान को 'द सुपरमार्ट स्पेसक्राफ्ट' की संज्ञा दी है। पत्रिका ने कहा, "कोई भी मंगल ग्रह पर पहली कोशिश में नहीं पहुंचा। अमेरिका नहीं कर सका, रूस नहीं कर पाया और न ही यूरोपीय देश कर पाए, लेकिन 24 सितंबर को भारत ने ये कर दिखाया।" साथ ही टाइम ने कहा कि ऎसा तब हुआ तब मंगलयान मार्स की कक्षा में प्रवेश कर गया, ये एक ऎसी उपलब्धि जो कोई अन्य एशियाई देश हासिल नहीं कर पाया।

टाइम पत्रिका ने मंगल यान को 2014 के 25 सर्वश्रेष्ठ आविष्कारों में शामिल किया है, जो दुनिया को "बेहतर, सुन्दर और कुछ मामलों में आनंददायक बनाने वाले हों। भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन (इसरो) द्वारा तैयार मंगलयान पर 7.4 करोड़ डॉलर की लागत आई थी, जो अकादमी पुरस्कार विजेता फिल्म 'ग्रैविटी' पर आए खर्च से कम है। - See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/indias-mang ... 14/1050313
RonyKJ
BRFite

Post by RonyKJ »

Admins: I think the above post in Hindi should not be allowed unless accompanied by an English translation.
If everyone started posting in regional languages, there would be no more discussion possible on this forum.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^
You sound very elitist. If you cannot read in that language please use a translator, you will get a fairly good idea of what is being said.

I copy pasted this into http://translate.google.com and output is quoted here verbatim. You can copy paste that and see for yourself.
New York. The best inventions in 2014 the prestigious "Time Magazine" India "Mars Orbiter Mission" covers the Mnglgan. Mars Orbiter Mission of the best inventions of 2014 in the magazine as well as the technology is described in such a feat, India "interplanetary missions" will provide an opportunity to expand in the foot.

Time to Mars Orbiter Mission India 'The Suprmart spacecraft dubbed "is. Magazine, said, "No one on the first try to reach Tue planet. US could not, could not Russia nor the European countries did, but they did on September 24, India." It's the time that happened was entering the Mars Orbiter Mission Mars orbit, this one did not achieve such a feat which no other Asian country.

Tue 25 best inventions of 2014 by Time Magazine included the vehicle, the world "better, beautiful and enjoyable in some cases, are growing. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was prepared at a cost of $ 7.4 million on Mars Orbiter Mission the Academy Award-winning film "Gravity" by spending less on. -
member_28332
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28332 »

LokeshC,

I don't think it is elitist at all. Yes, postings in any language could be translated with today's technology. But, should this forum be one where people post in a variety of languages?

On the other hand, the Patrika.com is itself in Hindi.

Hope this doesn't turn into another Hindi vs Non-Hindi debate like Peta vs Non-Peta we just had.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ My last here on this OT.

The verbiage used was
I think the above post in Hindi should not be allowed unless accompanied by an English translation.
The forum is not here for anyone's convenience or personal preferences. The owners of this forum (or any forum for that matter) are kind enough to allow us to post here. So the demand seemed rather weird and harsh, as if someone had personally assaulted the poster by posting in Hindi. That kind of "snappy" response comes from a rather emotional place dont you think? Why so much hatred?

While I understand your concerns, I also encourage everyone to learn a little Hindi. I learned Kannada and Malayalam when I was in Karnataka and Kerala, and my experiences and interaction with people in these places have become very engaging and satisfactory.

Let us not beat up people for posting in any language, but then again I am not a Mod nor the owner so its not my call. All I was saying is, there are ways to work with a system that people post in various languages. Especially if it is a one off post like what was done above.
RonyKJ
BRFite

Post by RonyKJ »

I am Indian and can manage seven languages including Spanish, French and Chinese but
I post here only in English because that is the language used by 99.99 percent of the users
of the forum. Since this is apparent to anyone visiting this forum, a person posting in
a language other than English is the one who is deliberately provoking others.
The main reason for using English on this forum is because this is an Indian forum and
English is the only language that all Indians can agree to communicate in, not to mention that
it is also the language used in science and technology in India. For a long time politicians
fooled the Indian public by false devotion to Indian languages while at the same time sending
their children to English language schools. Today the average Indian wants to learn English
having recognized that it gives him or her a pathway to a better future. So cut out the elitist
crap. If Indian languages are to be promoted, the first thing to be done is to come up with
Indian words for science and technology. I think Hindi is a fine language and also simple
and easy to learn. What puts me off the most is when people in Hindi speaking areas
and Bollywood stars speak half in Hindi and half in English in the same sentence. Is this
because of their lack of Hindi education or the lack of words in Hindi, I wonder.
I hope this forum stays an English only forum, because if people are allowed to post
in any of the 15 major Indian languages, then that would be the end of any meaningful
discussion here.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I think the point Rony puts is valid. There are many who don't understand Hindi. But at the same time "patrika" (what a human sounding name!! admins pl note), can do the translation before posting here.. no? Is that hard to ask for?

The message is important.. is that not what ms. "patrika" wants? where and whom we want the message to reach matters or no?
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

This is Bharat and India
We live with all the languages of Bharat. All Bharatiya languages must be promoted and allowed.
Viv S
BRF Oldie

Post by Viv S »

LokeshC wrote:While I understand your concerns, I also encourage everyone to learn a little Hindi. I learned Kannada and Malayalam when I was in Karnataka and Kerala, and my experiences and interaction with people in these places have become very engaging and satisfactory.

Let us not beat up people for posting in any language, but then again I am not a Mod nor the owner so its not my call. All I was saying is, there are ways to work with a system that people post in various languages. Especially if it is a one off post like what was done above.
The issue isn't really specific to Hindi. And while conversational (or atleast rudimentary) Hindi is a useful thing to know for everybody (not unlike written English), being able to read it is not really necessary nowadays.

Any article in an Indian (or even foreign) language should be allowed and welcomed with the proviso that it be accompanied with a translation in English. You're right when you say that its easy for anybody to do it with a basic translation tool, but ideally that should be the responsibility of the original poster.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Mod Note
Please, no more discussions on language on this thread. Use the forum feedback thread.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

There was supposed to be some important announcement in the first fortnight of November.(Regarding ISRO/DOS) I dont seem to have read anything - any inkling as to what it was ?
csaurabh
BRFite

Post by csaurabh »

There were some articles in the newspapers after the event. I dug up one online

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/ ... 513064.ece

Basically what happened at the time was that parliamentary committee + minister visited all the major Isro institutions. Maybe they have not made any major decision yet.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/scienc ... 631187.ece

All set to put unmanned crew module into orbit
T. S. SUBRAMANIAN

ISRO’s unmanned crew module undergoing tests at
the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre,
Thiruvananthapuram. The maiden flight of GSLVMark
III in December 2014 will put the unmanned
crew module in the orbit.
VSSC/ISRO ISRO’s unmanned crew module undergoing tests at the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram. The maiden flight of GSLVMark III in December 2014 will put the unmanned crew module in the orbit.
TOPICS
science and technology
space programme
There is frenetic activity at Sriharikota for the maiden lift-off of India’s newest and the biggest launch vehicle in December, which will put an unmanned crew module into orbit.

The mission is a stepping stone to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) ultimately sending astronauts into space in the module.

The 3.65-tonne module will get de-mated from the topmost cryogenic stage at an altitude of 125 km and return to the earth. At an altitude of 15 km, there will be an “aerial ballet,” featuring three huge parachutes which will open up one after the other to slow down the module’s descent. The module is expected to splash down in the sea near the Andaman archipelago and will be recovered by the Indian Coast Guard and ISRO personnel. The entire flight from the lift-off to the splash-down will last about 20 minutes. It is a passive, experimental and sub-orbital mission.

ISRO Chairman K. Radhakrishnan said, “Everything is progressing well” for the GSLV-MkIII launch in December. The rocket weighs 630 tonnes and is 42.4 metres tall.

“We are ready. Everything is pucca,” said M.C. Dathan, Director, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram, which has built both the GSLV-MKIII and the unmanned crew module. Two gigantic strap-on motors, each of which will use 200 tonnes of solid propellants, have been strapped around the core stage in the second launch pad. The core stage will use 110 tonnes of liquid propellants. Above the core stage is the cryogenic stage. The module will be “encapsulated” with the cryogenic stage on November 26, said Mr. Dathan.

S. Somanath, Project Director, GSLV-MKIII, called it India’s “biggest, heaviest and the next generation” launch vehicle.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

deleted
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

http://zeenews.india.com/news/space/isr ... 05304.html

Chennai: India is set to launch its latest communication satellite GSAT-16 onboard Ariane 5 rocket from French Guiana next month.

“GSAT-16 communication satellite would be launched onboard Ariane 5 from French Guiana in the early hours of December 4 (Dec 5 in Indian time), a senior Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) official was quoted as saying to PTI on Wednesday.

The official added that the exact time of the launch would be announced soon.

GSAT-16 will be the 11th among GSAT series of Indian communication satellites and will have a mission life of more than 12 years.

GSAT-16 is similar to GSAT-15 with each satellite weighing 3,150 kg and having power generation capacity of 6.8 kW.

According to the Indian space agency, the spacecraft's commercial payload includes transponders in Ku and C-band and the satellite is aimed at further augmenting communication services in the country.

The spacecraft would be joined by its co-passenger --DIRECTV-14, which was built by SSL (Space Systems/Loral) for operator DIRECTV.

Meanwhile, ISRO is also gearing up for the experimental launch of GSLV Mark III, through which the space agency intends to study ascent phase of the rocket as well as the recovery of a human capsule, after it lands in the sea.

GSLV Mark III is expected to be launched with the crew module in mid-December.

GSLV-Mk III is 42.4 m tall with a lift off weight of 630 tonnes and is designed as a three-stage vehicle.

ISRO officials said that the experimental flight would not launch a satellite and would be passive in the upper stage without the cryogenic stage adding it is also the first step towards India's ambitious future Human Space Flight proposal.

(With PTI inputs)
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

http://www.sac.gov.in/SACSITE/GSAT-16.html

GSAT-16 communication spacecraft has been planned for providing continuity of Fixed Satellite Services (FSS) in Normal C, Upper Extended C and Ku-bands of the frequency spectrum.
The communication payloads provide a combination of total 48 transponders across the three frequency bands (24-Normal C, 12-Extended-C and 12 in Ku-band) along with a Ku-band beacon transmitter, which is the highest for an Indian satellite. The spacecraft will be Co-located with GSAT-8 at 55 deg E.

For the first time, the C-band coverage (IMS Coverage) will include Indian main land, Andaman-Nicobar, Lakshadweep, Sri Lanka, Maldives Islands along with the in-between Indian Ocean region. The Ku-band coverage will include Indian main land and Andaman-Nicobar Islands. Again for the first time, the satellite Ku-band antenna will provide a minimum of 25 dB Co-polarization suppression over the 51 dBW EIRP contour of the YAMAL spacecraft. This performance is achieved without sacrificing the performance over the Indian mainland region.

Sufficient redundancy is built into the payload for continuity of service. All components are designed to provide nominal mission operational life of 12 years with a design goal of 15 years.

The spacecraft is configured around a standard I3K bus platform providing 5.5 KW of Electric Power Support (EOL, SS).

This preliminary design review document provides the system design, payload configurations with subsystem design aspects. It also covers in detail the antenna design, coverage, assembly, integration, testing and quality assurance plan.

The communication payload consists of

• Normal C-band : 24 transponders

• Upper Extended C-Band : 12 transponders

• Ku-Band : 12 transponders

• Beacon Transmitter : 01

The C-Band payload will provide minimum 37 dBW EIRP over the coverage with a minimum -4 dB/K G/T for a nominal antenna temperature of 300K.

The Ku-Band payload is estimated to provide minimum 52 dBW EIRP over Indian mainland and minimum 51 dBW EIRP over Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The G/T for Ku-Band payload is estimated to be better than +3 dB/K over mainland and +2 over the islands.
member_28348
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28348 »

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/india ... ber-627603

my question:- is this going to be fixed dimension of indian crew module? (since ISRO has been using the word "similar" a lot :cry: )
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

chetan_chpd wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/india ... ber-627603

my question:- is this going to be fixed dimension of indian crew module? (since ISRO has been using the word "similar" a lot :cry: )
Why? do you need a spare bedroom in that ;)

Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

The ISRO website www.isro.org now has a feature on the upcoming GSAT-16 launch, with details of the satellite.

Lift off from Korou, French Guiana scheduled for early Friday morning, Dec 5th, India time.
member_28348
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_28348 »

some more pics i found of "CARE"

http://www.prokerala.com/news/photos/sr ... 45126.html

this is additional infographic about upcoming launch...

Q. why test only re-entry module and not service module also (or there's no SM planned)?