Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
schinnas
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct

Post by schinnas »

shiv wrote:Pakistan is now giving commando training to its jihadis - so we can expect some deadly attacks. We must prepare.

One of the things that appears to me to be happening is that Pakistan is now "beyond caring" about what anyone says. So I believe we have some interesting times ahead.

I for one believe that the IA will be giving it back to them hard. This is what I hear from chaiwala's brother in law. These attacks are revenge for what was done to Pakis in the last round.
I concur. These are irrational creatures - they have gone past the stage of caring about outside opinion or even the long term consequences of what they are doing. The current government seems to follow a policy of talking softly and carrying a big stick. We saw it in last border firing. Pakistanis are better prepared now - they immediately killed some high value terror targets of interest to Khans to deflect any pressure from international community. We can be rest assured that their border troops are safe inside Cheen constructed bunkers and tunnels.

The hard response you speak about should not be by IA, imho. It should be a covert operation to take down the LeT / PA infrastructure where the commandos are trained for subversive activities inside India. LeT has a special air wing that has been getting trained for past several years. We may get some surprise from them as well if we do not take them out in Pukiland. Remember how LTTE built tiny planes that can take off from fields and used it to drop crude bombs in SL?

To repeat, our response should be well inside Pukiland to take down their critical terror infrastructure (with some amount of deniability) and not artillery firing across IB. Artillery firing across IB can also be done after 5th phase of polling for optics but not as the primary mode of retaliation. Also we are yet to unleash economic warfare on Pukiland. Since textiles is the primary export industry of Pukis, where we and Bangladesh are strong, we can use the opportunity to undertake subtle dumping and aggressive pricing through indirect subsidies to take down Puki textile industry. Let them feel the heat militarily, diplomatically and economically.

I wonder if we can get some traders to indulge in currency speculation to send Puki currency to 150 for a dollar? That way this excuse of country would not benefit from fall in gasoline prices.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

CRamS wrote:deejayJi, I think the first order of business is get the elections going. If India does nothing, and maintains this no talks policy, and thwarts whatever attacks TSP is planning, that itself will be revenge.

Well there is nothing I have to say on the rest of the post. On the election and it being the first order of business...

If you were in the Indian Army, for the last two and a half decades, sacrificing friends (almost like family) for an end nowhere on the horizon where you were just ... expendable - then your take on the first order of business might have been different. Maybe, just sit down and imagine working in an organisation which lets it people die for a reason / cause not clearly known.

The pain and frustration yesterday drove me raving mad and I do not know till when more friends will die for the next election to happen. For this country and its people the fallen soldier is not cause enough. We are scared of the enemy and hide behind excuses - like election.

Somebody on this forum had called the death of soldiers a rhetoric. I guess for a lot of you that is what it is and the posturing a game. For the rest of us it is a little different.

Pakistan will get away with this attack and many more in future. Many more men and women in uniform will be dead and their death will just be another statistics in our great game of 'the election etc. will be victory enough'. I am done being patient. No more being happy with some covert revenge ops. The action should be directed to bring an end to this cross border attack by the enemy. Low Intensity Conflict has crossed the Rubicon of High for me.

You are welcome to celebrate your victory with the elections. I shall seek my revenge using means I can reach out to.

No offense, but I do not see the satisfaction on the faces those widows from yesterday when these elections are over.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Mohammadden religion conditioned pathological hatred of those who have served as Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for India and Non-Mohammaddens, is very evident in this screed by Lt. Gen. Ghulam Mustafa (Retd.):

India versus Modi
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Muslim gibberish.
ManjaM
BRFite

Post by ManjaM »

ramana wrote:arun, This Pav Bhaji rations is like the orange thread that Kasab and his coterie were wearing to provide deniability.
Sir, we are too caught up in such legalaise. I dont understand why we have to go to great lengths to prove a solid connection between the Paki terorists and the Paki military. Besides, whom do we prove it to, the Pakis?

Apparently our government is convinced and our military is convinced that the Paki establishment is complicit in the recent attacks, what stops us from declaring that henceforth any terrorist attack in Kashmir will attract a thrashing on the Paki posts on the IB and LOC. Even Pakis vocalising support to local Kashmiris needs to be considered fomenting disturbance.

The current GoI appeared to have changed track to a more aggressive response to Paki provocations, but insipid utterances by current RakshaMantri have been less than comforting. This latest Paki adventure needs much more than just a proportional response.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

First let J&K state elections complete.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

+1000 DJ garu, tomorrow it might be Ombaba visit, day after tomorrow SAARC, these cockroaches should get immediate retribution for any misadventure for gods sake you probably know the camp from which they were launched use arty to hit them
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

deejayJi, impotent anger won't cut it. Pakis have been doing this for ages and have not paid a price, hence they will continue to hit India. Simply put, its not an easy problem fr India to deal with.

That said, I was a tad surprised by Rajnath Singh's almost pleading TSP to talk to India about stopping pigLeTs. I mean what a joke of a response, almost MMS speak. The best strategy is to silently plan a counter attack, and meanwhile let the elections in J&K complete with a higher turnout. That itself will piss TSP off big time. Meantime, no effort must be spared for highest levels of govt to reach out to the martyrs' kith and kin (and I am sure its happening)
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, please watch this interview Bharka conducted with the commanding general in the valley. Please especially watch between 9:43 and 10:40. Jai Hind.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/jammu ... eststories
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

CRamS wrote:Guys, please watch this interview Bharka conducted with the commanding general in the valley. Please especially watch between 9:43 and 10:40. Jai Hind.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/jammu ... eststories
And without dramabazi of politicos, how casually he states it. Jai Hind... Must watch, will not give away the surprise.
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

SSridhar wrote:
So, condition # 3 in getting the CSF has been successfully met. AoA. Now, the US has to keep its end of the bargain, namely pressurising India not to do anything that TSP may not like. That will be condition # 1. All pre-scripted nicely onlee.

Actually, now India can retaliate in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad etc. and put the blame on AQ.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

Post by Peregrine »

US delinks Pakistan from Kashmir violence surge
WASHINGTON: The United States on Saturday cautioned against making any assumptions linking Pakistan to the latest bout of violence in Indian Kashmir, while also brushing aside the notion that last week’s meeting between Army Chief General Raheel Sharif and Secretary of State John Kerry was somehow connected to the flare-up in the Uri area.
Cheers Image
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

^So, the U.S. position is being slowly but surely clarified.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

There is a long track record of Pakistan attacking India whenever they start good relations with US.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

^^ May be partly, but Paki newspapers are giving their own spin. Of course due to recent bonhomie with Pak, Foggy bottom is not going to openly blame Paki, particularly at the instigation an Indian reporter, but US condemned the attack.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Just find 100 soldiers anywhere on the pak border and kill. Let us see if any thing will happen. I agree with DJ. Everyday there will be something but we need to increase a tit-for-tat cost on a reactionary mode.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

The US is not in charge of ensuring that Bakis have consequence for every misadventure. India should work hard and find every means to inflict severe and immediate pain to the Bakis.

Keeping munna happy at all costs is in Unkils interest now as they draw near the end of the clusterf*** in Af-Pak, so the noises they are making are only to be expected.

Only hope Modi/Doval gang puts in the necessary framework to inflict pain to Bakis before complete withdrawal of Unkils troops from Af-Pak theater.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

One response would be to start sinking Pakistani Navy ships, all of them, without claiming responsibility.

Taking responsibility complicates things. Main thing is to make Pakistanis feel the pain!
vijaykarthik
BRFite

Post by vijaykarthik »

Peregrine wrote:US delinks Pakistan from Kashmir violence surge
WASHINGTON: The United States on Saturday cautioned against making any assumptions linking Pakistan to the latest bout of violence in Indian Kashmir, while also brushing aside the notion that last week’s meeting between Army Chief General Raheel Sharif and Secretary of State John Kerry was somehow connected to the flare-up in the Uri area.
Cheers Image
So, it was Maldives then which was messing in India Kashmir? Because of lack of potable water supply, perhaps?

I knew that the US sometimes gives amazingly lame and senseless statements... but this is pretty rich.

* However, if they had said "The United States on Saturday cautioned against making any assumptions linking United States to the latest bout of violence in Indian Kashmir", I would have sat up and taken notice.

BTW, why no talk on the Al Queda promotional leader who got culled. The bird flu effect. Pak military taking credit for t. Wonder why. Did he become the Bad Taliban and get into the bad book(b)s of one Mr. Sartaz Aziz?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Dipanker wrote:. . . but Paki newspapers are giving their own spin. . .
Oh yes, but, Indians would not care for their spin; may be Americans and the remaining two-and-a-half friends would. A country that has been continuously lying and indulging in perfidy and double-cross for the last 67 years, offers a spin ? After all, OBL was directly under PA protection; everyone in the American administration acknowledges that the Quetta Shura is under ISI protection; Bush Jr. Openly accused the PA/ISI of leaking operational plans to the Taliban and making them escape; Gen Mike Mullen spoke of Haqqani as a veritable sword arm of the ISI and so on and so forth. What spin can possibly Pakistan offer and why should anyone even bring it up except in the BENIS thread, unless this thread is de facto BENIS?
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

CRamS wrote:deejayJi, impotent anger won't cut it. Pakis have been doing this for ages and have not paid a price, hence they will continue to hit India. Simply put, its not an easy problem fr India to deal with.
Strange, you feel the anger here is impotent. In the academy there was this popular saying - "Don't take my decency for impotency". Actually, it was impotency.

The anger Armed Forces feel will be called Impotent. After all, the control on the actual trigger is with the decent guys who are too comfortable to risk a war. A dead soldier isn't worth fighting for. The Army is a collection of 1.2 million cannon fodder, 1.2 million body bags with living cells and it is 1.2 million opportunity for real politik.

After all the Army shall give us opportunities to import / buy weapons where we can fleece and become rich and those weapons are just that - imported equipment which we shall never dare to fire in anger.

And anyone who suggests a retaliation can be told to cage the 'impotent anger' for it can upset the carefully laid out apple cart. Dont' these angry people know that it has taken years to create this careful balance of sorts. If we attack, we might end up capturing Kashmir and all these 67 years of industry set up for capturing it will be finished. Who will then credit the GOI for holding elections in IOK.

Let the johnny die. Let him be the 'pawn' the war gamers move. That General on NDTV says the boys died so that Civilians are safe.

So the Civilians can now vote. The General will now go to the Orphans and tell them see, because your father died, Mir Qasim in Uri voted in 2014 Kashmir Assembly Elections. Did not your father lay down his life for a worthwhile cause? Wasn't his death well deserved?

Somewhere else, in the great game of things, GOI will claim look we had a successful election in Kashmir for the xth time. There is no anti India feeling in Kashmir. Pakistan's claims are wrong. Democracy (Like you want) has won.

And fools like me with our Impotent Anger will think how wonderful our army is - It is ready to die for the country at a drop of a hat - The enemy be damned.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Writeup on the LeT gathering.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1149307/footpr ... f-strength
The participants were getting impatient as they waited in long queues at the five entrances to the venue, where JuD emir Hafiz Muhammad Saeed had begun his address at the concluding session.

The ijtema was an annual activity until the party, then named Lashkar-e-Taiba, was banned in 2002 after an attack on the Indian parliament allegedly carried out by its henchmen. From the ashes of the LeT (claimed to have since been confined to Kashmir) emerged Jamaatud Dawa. For the first time, the event was being held in the Punjab capital since the inception of the outfit in the mid-1980s, and after a break of almost 12 years.

Most participants came from rural backgrounds, and it was hard to spot anyone without a beard. Though consisting largely of illiterate or semi-literate youth, many students, including those from engineering universities and medical colleges were present. Hafiz Saeed is a former faculty member of the University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, and many UET graduates like Naveed Qamar hold key positions in the outfit.

Motivated by ‘religious zeal and fervour’, they had turned up to get training for jihad. Naeemur Rehman, an IT expert, explained this as ‘academic’ training through lectures and sermons, and not military instruction. The gathering of people with similar thinking in hundreds of thousands at one place also infused a new spirit of determination among the activists, he added.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Hafiz Saeed is orders of magnitude more dangerous than Dawood, who is almost a spent force now that BJP government is in power in MH. It is time for India to take out the entire top leadership of JuD and not just Hafiz. Given the very tight security for his provided by his own fanatics and ISI, planning covert action will have its own operational challenges. We should not restrict ourselves by notions such as deniability and covertness. Whatever plan works should be taken up and multiple, independent plans need to be put in place by separate teams with co-ordination at very high level to eliminate friendly fire but enough to keep operations a secret.

If there is a hue and cry in case of overt action, just keep mum and say that as policy we do not comment on alleged covert actions (similar to what Khan spokespersons say about their bird attacks).
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Why handed over to Pakistan????? Why are Afghans + NATO returning Pakistani terrorist assets to them?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1149254/key-ta ... an-sources

PESHAWAR: Latif Mehsud, a close aide of former Pakistani Taliban chief Hakeemullah Mehsud, has been handed over to Pakistani authorities along with his two guards and a broker, sources said on Saturday night.

High placed official sources told Dawn.com that Latif Mehsud, the then number-two of Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud, was arrested along with his guards and a tribesman, Shah Jehan on Pak-Afghan border by the Afghan National Army.

Latif was crossing the border allegedly to buy weapons at the time of the arrest. The militants were then snatched by the Nato troops from the Afghan National Army.

The former TTP commander was under the Afghan and Nato troops custody for some time and reportedly was handed over to Pakistani authorities after the recent visit of Afghan President Ashraf Ghani to Pakistan.

The Pakistani authorities had been demanding the return of the arrested TTP commanders. The other two militants handed over to Pakistan have been identified as Jafar and Aziz.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... shows-gps/
The six Lashkar-e-Taiba jihadists who staged Friday’s attack on an Indian military position near Uri left the small town of Chham, across the Line of Control (LoC) in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, hiking west for almost 24 hours, across dense high-altitude forest, before staging their attack at dawn, military sources have told The Sunday Express. The route, sources said, was revealed by digital records from the global positioning sets carried by the terrorists.

Flown to New Delhi early on Saturday, the digital positioning data shows the Lashkar assault team’s route took them from Chham to the LoC, and then to near Kamalkote village — the site of a cross-LOC artillery exchange which claimed the life of teenager Gulshan Bano last month.

The group, sources said, appeared to have stopped for a meal before crossing the Jhelum on foot, at about 2.30 am on Friday.
- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... nXfCJ.dpuf
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

deejay wrote:
CRamS wrote:deejayJi, impotent anger won't cut it. Pakis have been doing this for ages and have not paid a price, hence they will continue to hit India. Simply put, its not an easy problem fr India to deal with.
Strange, you feel the anger here is impotent. In the academy there was this popular saying - "Don't take my decency for impotency". Actually, it was impotency.

The anger Armed Forces feel will be called Impotent. After all, the control on the actual trigger is with the decent guys who are too comfortable to risk a war. A dead soldier isn't worth fighting for. The Army is a collection of 1.2 million cannon fodder, 1.2 million body bags with living cells and it is 1.2 million opportunity for real politik.

After all the Army shall give us opportunities to import / buy weapons where we can fleece and become rich and those weapons are just that - imported equipment which we shall never dare to fire in anger.

And anyone who suggests a retaliation can be told to cage the 'impotent anger' for it can upset the carefully laid out apple cart. Dont' these angry people know that it has taken years to create this careful balance of sorts. If we attack, we might end up capturing Kashmir and all these 67 years of industry set up for capturing it will be finished. Who will then credit the GOI for holding elections in IOK.

Let the johnny die. Let him be the 'pawn' the war gamers move. That General on NDTV says the boys died so that Civilians are safe.

So the Civilians can now vote. The General will now go to the Orphans and tell them see, because your father died, Mir Qasim in Uri voted in 2014 Kashmir Assembly Elections. Did not your father lay down his life for a worthwhile cause? Wasn't his death well deserved?

Somewhere else, in the great game of things, GOI will claim look we had a successful election in Kashmir for the xth time. There is no anti India feeling in Kashmir. Pakistan's claims are wrong. Democracy (Like you want) has won.

And fools like me with our Impotent Anger will think how wonderful our army is - It is ready to die for the country at a drop of a hat - The enemy be damned.
I feel for you, saaar.

The general has over stepped his bounds. Such glibness is uncalled for and unbecoming, to say the least.

not explained -- How did the jehadi jokers inflict such high causalities, especially when a high alert was in place??

No b@st@rd ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@st@rd die for his country.

George S. Patton
Last edited by chetak on 07 Dec 2014 10:51, edited 1 time in total.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

A_Gupta wrote:Why handed over to Pakistan????? Why are Afghans + NATO returning Pakistani terrorist assets to them?
That's perhaps part of the NWA security agreement thrashed out recently.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

chetak wrote:
No b@st@rd ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@st@rd die for his country.

George S. Patton
Patton did not actually say that. Except in the movie
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

arun wrote:The Mohammadden religion conditioned pathological hatred of those who have served as Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for India and Non-Mohammaddens, is very evident in this screed by Lt. Gen. Ghulam Mustafa (Retd.):

India versus Modi
The last para says thus
Are we doomed because India is bad news either way? Perhaps. Power is coercive by its very nature. India must recognise that too much flexing of muscles can be fatal if rest of the body is not functioning in harmony, especially the heart. Pakistan is that heart for this part of the world. Even if everything is in order, we must not forget that the strongest fall the hardest; it is simple physics. But can Modi be made to unlearn the lessons of Hindutva and learn that a stable and strong Pakistan is critical to maintaining that elusive something, called ‘balance’, in the region? Balance, ordained by nature, emphasised repeatedly by Islam, is the best course for all concerned, more so for Modi because he is the one jumping around on very wobbly legs.
Perhaps the uniformed jihadi hasn't heard about who won the argument between organs of the body about who was the strongest of them all, i.e. the A$$HOLE :evil:
One day the organs of the body had an argument.
"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."
"I should be in charge," said the heart, "because I make the blood circulate."
"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."
"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."
"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."
"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.
Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.
Last edited by kancha on 07 Dec 2014 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Just got this from Twitter. Very interesting thoughts by an ex ISI Chief

@kamal_sandhu78 · Dec 5
Must Listen. Lt Gen (R) Asad Durrani: 'Afghanistan after 2014 - A Pakistani perspective' https://soundcloud.com/warstudies/lt-ge ... ets/events
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

vijaykarthik wrote:So, it was Maldives then which was messing in India Kashmir? Because of lack of potable water supply, perhaps? I knew that the US sometimes gives amazingly lame and senseless statements... but this is pretty rich.
The Goras themselves hate us pagans -- you have to see to believe the extent to which Christian bigotry drives their worldview against other nations / cultures. On top of that, they are a highly mercenary, unscrupulous people, always looking to fatten themselves at the expense of other races. In short, Goras are simply trying to take us idol-worshippers down by using Paki Muslims against us as their proxies. Why should then we expect them to recognize that Pakis are creating terrorism in India -- this is exactly what the Goras are wishing for and actively driving.

Asking them to recognize Pakis as terrorists is a fool's errand. Be like China or Russia -- don't give a rat's ass about what Goras think or say. Just do your own thing to protect your civilization and culture and country, as they are directly in the cross-hairs of Goras and their church. It is just the game of tolerant, inward-looking polytheism v/s intolerant, expansionist monotheism being played by both Pakistan and America. The pathological, irrational behaviour of these two countries is merely a symptom. There are deeper civilizational issues that are the root cause -- just understand those causes and you will know how to tackle them both.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

PESHAWAR: A key Al Qaeda leader identified as Umer Farooq alias Umer Ustad and Ustad Farooq was killed in a US drone strike along with four others in North Waziristan tribal agency's Dattakhel area on Sunday.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1149349/al-qae ... one-strike
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Counterterrorism operations, Pakistani style:
http://www.dawn.com/news/1149317/army-c ... operations
According to Inter Services Public Relations, Gen Sharif during a visit to the corps headquarters reviewed progress on Operations Zarb-i-Azb and Khyber-1 and was briefed about the next phase of these operations.....
Over half a million civilians have been evacuated from North Waziristan and almost the same number of people have to leave their houses in Khyber Agency.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/802814/inac ... collapses/
GILGIT: A major portion of the only bridge linking Baltistan region to Gilgit and the rest of the country has partially collapsed, suspending traffic on the route for the second consecutive day on Saturday.

The strategic Alam Bridge sustained damage on Thursday evening when a heavily loaded truck was passing over it.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

A_Gupta wrote:http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... shows-gps/
The six Lashkar-e-Taiba jihadists who staged Friday’s attack on an Indian military position near Uri left the small town of Chham, across the Line of Control (LoC) in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, hiking west for almost 24 hours, across dense high-altitude forest, before staging their attack at dawn, military sources have told The Sunday Express. The route, sources said, was revealed by digital records from the global positioning sets carried by the terrorists.

Flown to New Delhi early on Saturday, the digital positioning data shows the Lashkar assault team’s route took them from Chham to the LoC, and then to near Kamalkote village — the site of a cross-LOC artillery exchange which claimed the life of teenager Gulshan Bano last month.

The group, sources said, appeared to have stopped for a meal before crossing the Jhelum on foot, at about 2.30 am on Friday.
- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... nXfCJ.dpuf
More links of the 12 Mohammadden terrorists who got exterminated while carrying out attacks at Uri, Soura and Arnia over the last eight days, to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan emerge.

Hindustan Times also reports entries recovered from GPS equipment carried by Mohammadden Terrorists who attacked Uri show they crossed over the LoC from the part of Jammu & Kashmir illegally occupied by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Thus
The GPS units of the terrorists in Arnia, which is 3km from the International Border (IB), showed Sialkot as their last known position on November 24.

Those of the Uri attackers showed they’d been in Chham, a known militant launching pad across the LoC, on December 3 and had crossed over at least one day before the attack, investigators said.
Besides GPS enteries, ready to eat meal packets were same as those used by the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Military of the Islamic republic of Pakistan” while arms and ammunition carried markings of the Pakistan’s Government owned ordnance factory:
According to the investigators, the Uri gunmen carried ready-to-eat meal packets (pav bhaji, chicken achari, dry fruits, etc) regularly used by the Pakistan army, and packets of made-in-Pakistan ‘Super Biscuits’ and chocolates. They had 37 grenades with markings of an ordnance factory in Rawalpindi’s Wah Cantonment and 1,500 rounds of ammunition.
From Hindustan Times:

Grenades, food items, GPS entries: Terror came from across LoC

More from Times of India which reports that Pakistani identity cards and Pakistani origin medicines recovered from slain Mohammadden Terrorists:

J&K terror attack: Slain terrorists carried medicines, eatables from Pakistan
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The evidence of links to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to this round of Mohammadden terrorist violence in J&K is in.

So what is the BJP Administration of Prime Minister Modi going to direct the Indian Military to do besides claiming that a “befitting response has been given to Pakistan”, nature of response which is not disclosed to the Indian electorate nor any corroboration that such “befitting response” was indeed delivered given to the electorate :?:
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world ... 838093.htm
At least five people were killed in a U.S. drone strike launched in Pakistan's northwest tribal area of North Waziristan on Sunday, reported local media.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Looking the engagements of Indian leadership and RM where publicising sending water to Maldives was construed more important, It feels like already the martyrdom of the Jawans has been forgotten except for anguish on SM. What is that widow of dead soldier going to do with Mufti or Sajjad Lone or Abdullah coming to power. Her dead husband would not be even offered 6 feet of land to be buried in Kashmir if it came to that.
It is only our wishful thinking that some explicit hard hitting response will be given which will not be. Never has been. Folks like deejay will write reams of posts but will be advised to let go of anger since Kashmiriyat is at stake. Next will be BO visit when predictably Pakis will again conduct some spectacular terrorist act and we will warn them of befitting reply.
Thank your stars that we don't have Chidu sending dossiers. Call that a victory.

And pls Stop elevating NSA to the highest level as if he is some god incarnate on Pak issues. 6 months and we still don't have any Paki policy expounded except for "we will not talk" till we talk again.

/Sorry for my Rants/
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

In this era of satellites and drones, it is embarassing of an army commander talking about 'staging areas' across the border. If we know of staging areas, then how are these allowed to exist. As soon as a group gathers, the 'staging area' along with the occupants should be dismantled per force. What is the purpose of having an airforce btw if we are forced to sit around like Afghanistan.

And it's not possible to sell a war if this is the standard of excuses that are being given out. It leaves the field open to those who will say that something is amiss.