Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RSoami
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by RSoami »

When Russian children were killed in Beslan school, do you think the parents of the children who died today grieve or did they side with Chechnyan freedom fighters.
When Indian Children died in Kaluchak or 26/11, did they grieve?!

I would gladly be to them what they are to us. In fact I want to become like them to them.
Now feel free to despise.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

KLNMurthy wrote:............They always have a third option, which is to attack yindoos.
That a matter of course more than an option, as inevitable as day follows night.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Tuvaluan wrote:Baikul:"But personal attacks are one step closer to Lahori logic and an RoP upbringing, which comes out sooner than later. We'll see."

Right, I am sure the crystal ball that made you divine my upbringing made sure this was not a personal attack. And what will you see? That you are full of sh*t in your sanctimoniousness? or what exactly. Did not attack anyone personally, but attacked the mindset, but if you cannot tell the difference, that is not my problem. Must be fashionable to indulge in theaterics of this sort these days -- all very humanitarian and all. Done with your worthless sanctimonious cr@p -- this is the TSP thread, so I am digressing.
Please, same team, no fragging.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

An attack in India before Obama's arrival is on the cards, notwithstanding this school attack or any other regular bombings and mayhem that occuring the septic tank of a nation next door.

Rsoami: "I would gladly be to them what they are to us. In fact I want to become like them to them. "

Exactly, that is the right attitude even from a game-theoretic standpoint. Anything less is suicidal..the question is whether you want to find that out the hard way or just learn that from observation.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 16 Dec 2014 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

So bunch of Pakis have woken up and are all huffing and puffing "You cannot talk with those who killed 130 innocents, only way is to fight them".

Okay. good point. So should India talk to the b4stards who killed 164 innocents in Mumbai?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

In Zarb-e-Azb, Pakistani Army goes and kills lots of Pushtun children and women. Pushtun read their Qu'ran and it says, respond in kind. Pushtun Taliban go and kill equal number of Army brats!

Children are dying on both sides. There is nothing that makes these kids more valuable than the Pushtun kids who were killed.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Yes, I agree that Pakistanis cannot talk to the bad taliban who killed some pakis in a school today, and they need to take on these bad taliban head on. now where's the popcorn.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

One of the injured students in #PeshawarAttack was born after 9/11 attack on US. His parents named him Osama.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/807768/with ... -was-fine/
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

Badmash says that Zarb e Azb has reached a decisive phase. Whatever that means.

Imran says that it is the entire nations` fault. :rotfl: Jiyo Imran.
Christopher Sidor
BRFite

Post by Christopher Sidor »

Tuvaluan wrote:Sidor:
Such a loss of life is no way justified nor is they-deserve-it attitude.
So the fact these paki zygotes of paki personnel won't grow up to be adults who will kill Indians still does not stop you from bleeding over everyone in your vicinity about how all loss of life is bad, is it? How charming.
Loss of life is bad. And the children who died most probably had not made a choice whether to hate India or not. Stereotyping is not a healthy sign. And let them grow up to adults who hate us. Hate and anger is a double edged sword and like all double edged swords it harms it carrier or welder even more. We would happily kill them if and when they grow up to hate us. But we rather not kill children indiscriminately on some jumped to conclusion.
Christopher Sidor
BRFite

RSoami wrote:Badmash says that Zarb e Azb has reached a decisive phase. Whatever that means.

Imran says that it is the entire nations` fault. :rotfl: Jiyo Imran.
Well imran obviously cannot take ownership for his faults. I am not to blame it is everybody who is to blame, classic escapist tendencies. This is what happens when one worships false gods. God what politicians have the pakhanids gifted themselves.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

abhik wrote:
Mahendra wrote:I am wondering if minority kids were the ones who were shot
100+ 'minority' kids in a Pwakistan army school? Impossible.
Minority doesn't necessarily mean Hindu/Christian/Sikh/Jain/Buddhist/Parsi whatever. It could also include Shia, Ahmedi, Bohri etc. A list of names of those killed will reveal if there was selective targeting done or not.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

shravan wrote:One of the injured students in #PeshawarAttack was born after 9/11 attack on US. His parents named him Osama.
From the article They opened fire at the students and then went out. The army doctor and soldiers managed to escape and we locked the doors from inside,” he said

Ahh SOP of Bakistani Army in the time of crisis :rotfl:
member_28533
BRFite

Post by member_28533 »

Is there a Pashtun vs Punjabi angle here - long simmering resentment of the Rich anglicized Pakjabi elite class among Pashtuns ?

Pak army seems to have special love for Pashtuns of late:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXvSIN376A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RzWC4sbf3g

If a nationalist media existed in India, a sob story justifying child-slaughter is readily available - "Pashtuns, being poor, marginalized, underprevileged segments of Paki society were FORCED to commit this act as they have been discriminated by Punjabi upper classes who constitute majority of Pak-army.."
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

sidor:
And the children who died most probably had not made a choice whether to hate India or not. Stereotyping is not a healthy sign.
There is a difference between
(a) rejoicing on the deaths of these kids
(b) feeling sorry for them
(c) not giving a damn

It is really not to hard to do (c) to the pakis given history, not least because such indifference allows a certain sense of objectivity when it comes to pakis, and mainly, it fromages me to no end to see sanctimonious advice from people that (b) is the only "right" option given the circumstances.

Secondly, given the rampant brainwashing against Indians in paki schools, and almost certainly in paki army schools, these kids do not have the freedom to choose what they want to be other than become a regular anti-india hating paki. This is not stereotyping, unless you lack the basic skill to evaluate your observations
and use them to weigh the likelyhood of different types of reality in front of you.

As an aside, Feeling sorry for beings that are on their way to cheering on your death, even if not actively involved, would be akin to sigourney weaver feeling sorry for those young slimy alien things in the movie..."poor things are still in their little eggs, and now I am just about nuke them all..how sad..they could have grown up to be my friends and we could have had many family picnics together with my kids". When anyone who has seen the movie knows fully well that the aliens won't be bringing a lunch basket to share with the humans if such an eventuality did come to pass.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 16 Dec 2014 22:49, edited 2 times in total.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

I'm waiting for the inevitable they -had -inside- help revelation. That's the one that will set the (mujahid) cat among the (kaffir) pigeons....
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

shravan wrote:One of the injured students in #PeshawarAttack was born after 9/11 attack on US. His parents named him Osama.
So parents name him after kafir killer Osama who killed thousands of Americans chanting Allahoooakbarrr, 12 year later the same Taliban that used to be run by Osama pumps a bullet inside him chanting Allahooakbarrrr. Pakistan, truly amazing.
member_28533
BRFite

Post by member_28533 »

RajeshA wrote:In Zarb-e-Azb, Pakistani Army goes and kills lots of Pushtun children and women. Pushtun read their Qu'ran and it says, respond in kind. Pushtun Taliban go and kill equal number of Army brats!

Children are dying on both sides. There is nothing that makes these kids more valuable than the Pushtun kids who were killed.

Yes indeed.. this needs to be highlighted as an ETHNIC dispute and nothing more.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Neela wrote:
SwamyG wrote:Can't but blame America for help create Taliban. Until America, Russia and China stop their fight via proxies there is no respite for these Islamic countries who are happy to play along with these super powers. Europe created havoc in Asia through out 17th-19th century; and America took the baton and continues it in the 21st century.
Whoa! Easy there . Now lets not get carried away and deny the utter stupidity & religious bigotry of Pakis.
1948 - Life Magazine - Jinnah - Margaret Bourke White.
They wanted this!
Nobody in their right mind can deny the horrendous ideas and crimes of the Pakistan elites. The Pakistani elites duped the aam abduls of Pakistani, and America supported them (and still continue to support them). They together created a rabid society.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

Baikul wrote:What interests me now is the response of PA. This is a seminal moment for them.....
All events in Pakistan are semi-anal events. Nothing is going to change. True to their nature, they will boast of their TFTA arse while greasing up and bending over.
For us kaffirs, this is just popcorn time. So ensoi only

-M
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

wrong forum... Deleted.
Last edited by rgsrini on 16 Dec 2014 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Admin mode: Not directed at any particular post, but let's keep the discussion civil. Refrain from abusing people who don't agree with you.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Tuvaluan:
Take it easy, we all realize how deeply you hate Pakistan and have no sympathies for anyone there. Relax, saar. Almost 99.9999% BRFites have no sympathies for Pakistan as well, and BRFites for a long time have understood Pakistan, America and others. So you have made your point saar, let it go. Moderators don't like blue on blue fire; so do not sneer or look down upon other BRFites.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Imran khan is downhill skiing because it happened in the province that his party is in power. Recently he even declared that if he were PM he'd prevent the army from going into the tribal areas. Now he has to cleverly put the blame for being pro Taliban and lax on security on someone else. So he is going to tell everyone that the ay operation was badly executed without guaranteeing safety of the civilians and nawaz is to blame.

Also im the dim should be disappointed now that he can't carry out his December 18 whole country shutdown plan.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Islamists have no problem in killing or even raping children. Was there not a video doing rounds on SM where ISIS was shooting AK47s into some few dozen toddlers? That video shook me up more than anything ever. This ideology needs to be wiped off the planet asap.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Unfortunate, I resent Pakistan's policies devaluing my abhorrence at the killing of children, desensitising me to evil.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

what is the trigger for this...is this a response a long time coming after many incidents or was it a reaction to something big that was recent
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

Post by Peregrine »

Full Article posted on the IWT Thread

In jeopardy: Neelum Jhelum plant faces $475m funding black hole
ISLAMABAD: Despite the government’s promise to complete the 969-megawatt plant in the next two years as part of its strategy to end load-shedding ahead of next general elections, the Neelum Jhelum hydropower project still faces a $475-million financing gap, threatening its timely execution.

“It is very unfortunate that there is no financial close and the project is still facing a financing gap,” said Water and Power Development Authority Chairman Zafar Mahmood in a testimony to the National Assembly Standing Committee on Planning and Development.
Cheers Image
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Its unfortunate and despicable, the gloating here over the death of those children.

I dont think the koranic aye-for-an-aye should guide our responses to something so tragic. :eek:
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

what is wrong with you nirav? WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN. We have all the sympathy for the dead children - but it is stupid to bring in eye-for-an-eye non-sequitur into this. I repeat: WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN - THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

Christopher Sidor wrote:Loss of life is bad. And the children who died most probably had not made a choice whether to hate India or not. Stereotyping is not a healthy sign. And let them grow up to adults who hate us. Hate and anger is a double edged sword and like all double edged swords it harms it carrier or welder even more. We would happily kill them if and when they grow up to hate us. But we rather not kill children indiscriminately on some jumped to conclusion.
Does every paki make a consciousness decission to hate India, and if so only after careful consideration? Or is it because of the conditioning from the immutable anti India narrative in the pak? Do they really have a choice not to hate India? The way I see it 99% + of them will grow up to become enemy combatants, fund jihad etc. Its inevitable, Hence the axiom 'the only good paki is a dead paki'.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

nirav wrote:Its unfortunate and despicable, the gloating here over the death of those children.

I dont think the koranic aye-for-an-aye should guide our responses to something so tragic. :eek:
I know Nirav, how it feels. But have you read Pakistani newspapers around 11/26?
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Abhijit wrote:what is wrong with you nirav? WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN. We have all the sympathy for the dead children - but it is stupid to bring in eye-for-an-eye non-sequitur into this. I repeat: WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN - THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES.
The eye for an eye is being used as justification that since they dont give a damn about our loss of lives and that they dont grieve, we too shouldn't.

I think thats stupid.

we shouldnt stoop to the level of extreme abduls.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Christopher Sidor wrote: So the fact these paki zygotes of paki personnel won't grow up to be adults who will kill Indians still does not stop you from bleeding over everyone in your vicinity about how all loss of life is bad, is it? How charming.
Loss of life is bad. And the children who died most probably had not made a choice whether to hate India or not. Stereotyping is not a healthy sign. And let them grow up to adults who hate us. Hate and anger is a double edged sword and like all double edged swords it harms it carrier or welder even more. We would happily kill them if and when they grow up to hate us. But we rather not kill children indiscriminately on some jumped to conclusion.
You may not be right in that. The freedom fighters appears to have been choosy as to who they would kill. They let go all those below certain age (those who did not make up their minds yet) and killed only those above 14(?) Looking at Pakistani text books these older students probably already hate India.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

TSPA would try & set off something big in India to take the attention away from this & try to deploy on the India border than fighting the Pashtuns head on.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Folks,
Will we see these `bad' telebunnies also in secular fingered Tejpal's next Goa ThinkPest, or is that privilege reserved only for the `good' telebunnies?
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Why are BRFites being asked by BRFites to clear their positions? Did we or any Indian go and kill those kids? Did we want them dead?

Let's get this straight. These kids are from the families of TSPA, the fountainhead of terrorism against India, which has caused deaths of thousands of Indian women & children. TSPA itself would never think twice, in fact, it would actively seek, encourage & rejoice the deaths of Indian kids. So please spare us the sanctimonious sermons if we say we have zilch to show for sympathy to these people. They are getting a taste of their own medicine by their own hand, which they dutifully nurtured & oiled while it was slaughtering Indian kids.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Pakis, challenge to world conscience.

Christopher Sidor
BRFite

I do not think that this massacre of young children would lead to any change w.r.t pakhandhis policies of utilizing non-state actors. They lost the daughter of bhutto to the same set of miscreants, though it was ironic that bhutto's daughter and her transport minister were instrumental in creation of the Taliban. And in leading upto her death, her rally attack in karachi lead to an approximately 140 loosing their lives. What did the new government which was led by her husband do? zilch. Pakistan has over a decade to change course, but it has not.