Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Christopher Sidor
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by Christopher Sidor »

Chandragupta wrote:Islamists have no problem in killing or even raping children. Was there not a video doing rounds on SM where ISIS was shooting AK47s into some few dozen toddlers? That video shook me up more than anything ever. This ideology needs to be wiped off the planet asap.
I concur. But what do we do for those state actors or state organs who continue to view such ideological motivated groups as usefull tools?
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Victor wrote:Pakis, challenge to world conscience.

Here is Paki challenge to Motormas. On 16 December from more than four decades ago, Motormas were asked to donate generous 40" chests to Mujahids for jehad. Ladies- donate generously!

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

nirav wrote:
Abhijit wrote:what is wrong with you nirav? WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN. We have all the sympathy for the dead children - but it is stupid to bring in eye-for-an-eye non-sequitur into this. I repeat: WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN - THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES.
The eye for an eye is being used as justification that since they dont give a damn about our loss of lives and that they dont grieve, we too shouldn't.

I think thats stupid.

we shouldnt stoop to the level of extreme abduls.
This is a good time for the rule, "if you have nothing good to say, better to say nothing at all."

On the other hand, I, and I think many others here, don't feel towards the paki victims anything like the kind of sympathy or empathy that we feel for Indians, especially children, who are the victims of paki attacks. I posted the haunting testimony of the mother of Afreen Qureishi who painfully bled to death in her unconscious mother's arms on 26/11 at CST. She was a child who loved school and showed off her report card to her laborer parents. Compared to that one Indian child like that, I only feel a cold indifference towards the Peshawar victims. That is the honest truth and I shouldn't be expected to join in insincere condolences for them, just for the sake of good form.

If others feel differently, well, those are their feelings. But no one has the right to say that my feelings make me a brute or a monster or a paki. I, and I daresay others here, can never imagine deliberately harming anyone, let alone a child.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

saravana wrote:^ +1 regarding the kids. It was heart wrenching to hear about it.
I don't care about the rest of the cesspit as long as it doesn't leak into our side.
O yee Kuffar, read Here the wisdom of the wise path and then ponder over the event.
There are signs for wise men to heed and fools to ignore in this Psychological thriller full of foollishness.
http://www.nairaland.com/379749/story-p ... idr-indeed

Then they proceeded further and found a boy playing with other boys. Al-Khadir took hold of the boy's head from the top and plucked it out with his hands (i.e. killed him). Moses said, "Have you killed an innocent soul who has killed none." Al-Kha,dir replied, "Did I not tell you that you cannot remain patient with me?" Then they both proceeded till when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them. Then they found there a wall on the point of collapsing. As for taking the young boys life, he was destined to grow up and over burden his parents with his sins and actions of disbelief ( Kuffar), therefore God intended to replace him with a pious good child. Rest the comedians of the galaxy know Best.
Christopher Sidor
BRFite

Post by Christopher Sidor »

Reports are coming in of another attack in yemen on a school bus carrying female students.

What is with this ideology which seeks to put children as acceptable targets?
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Nirav
I dont think the koranic aye-for-an-aye should guide our responses to something so tragic.
It will not surprise me if ISI and the "Bad" taliban have "shaheed" their own children for the sake of getting sympathy from the world and then attacking us!! So be ready!!! We are not like them only! Just wiser to recognize that killing children is bad but sometimes some rogue elements kill their own children to blame on others!
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Jhujhar mullah,
That shining path is not for me. Am destined only to be a SDRE yindu worshipping in dark narrow places :((
But seriously , my reaction is only for me and doesn't mean it is nobler than anyone else here. It is a visceral gut reaction. No judging anyone.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

The only regrets I have from this attack by the "bad taliban" (they were good for me but now bad for the following reason).,

1. Targeted schools in Peshawar instead of in LaWhore or Kranchi or Islam-abad

2. This is indeed retaliation for operation Zarb-e-barb-er., except that if they had targeted some news media outlets as well they would have got better coverage.

3. Cashmere's and Hurriyats who want to join Bakistan should be welcomed to join Bakistan., the place for ooh-ma - but will not join and instead will sup with "freedom fighters".

4. And this message from Allah that innocents do not belong in Bakistan will be lost on the bakis.
Last edited by disha on 17 Dec 2014 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Victor wrote:Pakis, challenge to world conscience.

Actually the paki prisoners had royal treatment. A relative of mine was on guard duty, stayed in a tent outside in the rain while a bunch of pakis POWs were happily camped inside a school building with proper rations and blankets.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

For beepul who feel sorry for bakistanis and their children - please to go through this images - Thank you.

http://mannaismayaadventure.com/2011/09/19/., it was a turkey shoot of innocents by the allah-pasand

Or this (scroll down to look at children's photo in the nandimarg massacre)

http://iref.homestead.com/kashmir90.html
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

disha wrote:The only regrets I have from this attack by the "bad taliban" (they were good for me but now bad for the following reason).,
2. This is indeed retaliation for operation Zarb-e-barb-er., except that if they had targeted some news media outlets as well they would have got better coverage.
3. Cashmere's and Hurriyats who want to join Bakistan should be welcomed to join Bakistan., the place for ooh-ma

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151203/milita ... 141-killed
7:13pm - Army hits back with 10 airstrikes in Khyber: ISPR
According to a tweet by DG ISPR Maj-Gen Asim Bajwa, Pakistan’s military on actionable intelligence has carried out several raids including 10 airstrikes in Khyber Agency today.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cogy ... ws?start=6

The holy Warriors of Islam asked the Kalima to be read by Jannat Journey Jaanewale thus confirming their Islamic credential by following the guidelines set in Doctrine to how to Kill Kids as per Dogmatic rules and obligations.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Shuru ho gaya - Wonder who really cooked up this plan

Christiane Amanpour ‏@camanpour 6m6 minutes ago

“When people tell us how to conduct this war … it’s like belittling our sacrifices,” Pakistani Defense Minister tells me. #PeshawarAttack
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

^^^ another one, glorifying the "sea change in pakistan attitude" - whatever that means. pakis must have paid millions to the amreeki mouthpieces.

bergen on pakistan attitude change
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

KLNMurthy wrote:
nirav wrote:
The eye for an eye is being used as justification that since they dont give a damn about our loss of lives and that they dont grieve, we too shouldn't.

I think thats stupid.

we shouldnt stoop to the level of extreme abduls.
This is a good time for the rule, "if you have nothing good to say, better to say nothing at all."
Yes, I agree. Its okay if one cant condemn the butchering of ~140+ innocent kids by AK-47s due to his own reasons .. there is still no justification for gloating over their deaths IMO. The gloating is just plain disgusting.
KLNMurthy wrote: I, and I daresay others here, can never imagine deliberately harming anyone, let alone a child.
but if paki kids are deliberately harmed/killed by terrorists, we gloat and cheer ?!
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

More the line of thinking - look at how much pakistan has lost on war on terror. Now pay us some more. Give us Kashmir.
Twisting a tragedy for Sympathy and very quickly at that. Or was the tragedy also planned

Perhaps they needed to go up the shock value continuum.
But really who really dunnit. Obviously Tehreek whatever were the frontmen. Who sponsored and planned this and for what.
Last edited by Jarita on 17 Dec 2014 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

SwamyG:
Take it easy, we all realize how deeply you hate Pakistan and have no sympathies for anyone there.
No blue on blue fire etc. here, as I have clarified my position a couple of times. The thing to note that these gooey sentiments for pakis (of any age) are just a slightly different shade of gray from the views of the aakar patels and barkha dutts and sagarika ghoses of the world, or any dork who visits pakistan and swears that India and pakistan are the same. I realize most of the people here probably have religious leanings and have "spiritual" objections to being indifferent to paki deaths, but ethically the point "we" become like "them" is when our actions and behavior are the same, not when we view them in a symmetric manner, unless one considers thoughts as immoral and wrong....like them mullahs.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

The first and the last thought came to my mind when I heard of the shooting was that some ISI bhen@h0d will now plan to kill our children.

We must be more careful now.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

nirav:
there is still no justification for gloating over their deaths IMO. The gloating is just plain disgusting.
All this gloating is going on only in your fertile imagination -- indifference and gloating are not the same thing, but don't let that stop you from dismounting your high horse. And then next time, read what's written, rather than read what think is being written.

Basically, equating indifference to paki deaths as being "paki-like" is just lazy thinking -- viewing pakis with a jaundiced eye is context sensitive. This is just unnecessary self-flagellation. If the pakis drank some magic kool aid and stopped being such utter violent tools, there is no reason to harbour ill will towards that crowd.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Tuvaluan wrote:nirav:
there is still no justification for gloating over their deaths IMO. The gloating is just plain disgusting.
All this gloating is going on only in your fertile imagination -- indifference and gloating are not the same thing, but don't let that stop you from dismounting your high horse. And then next time, read what's written, rather than read what think is being written.
right.

why even respond if you weren't the one gloating. or is it that you speak for all who posted in the last few pages ?
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

nirav:"why even respond if you weren't the one gloating. or is it that you speak for all who posted in the last few pages ?"

Because there are people who did both and you are not the first one to vomit this line here...which you would know if you actually bothered to read the posts. Have a nice day.
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Tuvaluan wrote:nirav:"why even respond if you weren't the one gloating. or is it that you speak for all who posted in the last few pages ?"

Because there are people who did both and you are not the first one to vomit this line here...which you would know if you actually bothered to read the posts. Have a nice day.
"Vomit this line" ?! :rotfl:

Bad Jingo you are.

You too have a nice day.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Abhijit wrote:what is wrong with you nirav? WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN. We have all the sympathy for the dead children - but it is stupid to bring in eye-for-an-eye non-sequitur into this. I repeat: WE DID NOT DO THIS TO PAKISTAN - THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES.
Abhijit: +1. This needs to be repeated again and again.

Feeling sad is fine but how and why are Indians to be blamed in this incident?
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 17 Dec 2014 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

UN ambassador Samantha Powers:"The Taliban will never win in its effort to terrorize children for seeking an education & brighter future. It will only create more Malalas."

What a freaking joke. This is what happens when you swallow your own propaganda...Malala is most famous for being shot in the head, and everything she has done since is being driven by the western PR machine, including the recent nobel. The Taliban is perfectly capable of shooting more children in the head, and this fool of an UN ambassador thinks the children will all resist and go to school rather than stay back at home and avoid a violent death, which the most likely choice of parents.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

[quote="nirav"="KLNMurthy"]
nirav wrote: ="KLNMurthy"] I, and I daresay others here, can never imagine deliberately harming anyone, let alone a childbut if paki kids are deliberately harmed/killed by terrorists, we gloat and cheer ?
[/quote]
To quote their Guru , They are one of them. Guru said , be soft to each other but hard to them.
This Us human and them Pooman is the core & soul issue with Poo ka sthan.
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

matrimc wrote:
Abhijit: +1. This needs to be repeated again and again.

Feeling sad is fine but how and why are Indians to be blamed in this incident?
who blamed Indian/s in/for this incident ?!

Might i remind fellow Jingos that IA too respects enemy dead ! We buried lot of Pakistanians in Indian soil @ Kargil !
And also handed over their bodies with their flags wrapped on their bodies. No beheading no nothing.

The moot point is, quite a few folks have posted here which seemed like they're gloating abt PA army kids deaths. and when called out for such distasteful behaviour, it changed to being indifferent.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Christopher Sidor wrote:
What is with this ideology which seeks to put children as acceptable targets?
Everything I have read of Islam says that after about the age of 9-10, Islam considers them "adults". Hence ayesha etc. They are "kids" only by modern, non-Islamic standards. So Islam itself does not see them as kids, only outsiders do.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

nirav wrote:
Tuvaluan wrote:nirav:"why even respond if you weren't the one gloating. or is it that you speak for all who posted in the last few pages ?"

"Vomit this line" ?! :rotfl:

Bad Jingo you are.

You too have a nice day.
^^^ Nirav,

Let me see if I can explain what has happened here. You are young going by post count, but I hope, mature in the ways of the world. We judge you not, nor should you judge anyone here unless you have u nderstood their philosophy, beyond the posts here.

1. This thread has a purpose.
2. The milk of human kindness has a tendency to dry up, see israel.
3. There is no equal-equal. Children or no children. Your fate depends on where you are, who you are with and what you support.
4. Satire based on firm facts is an essential weapon in the armory of the civilised. The pen is mightier because of a sentence of satire, not because of hundred pages in a book of remembrence.

Self-goals should be avoided. Pakistanis bear the burden of guilt. All we csn do is nudge them into realising how ridiculous their delusions are. Lastly, it is likely one of the recent victims of pakistasn terror is in your driving distance. Channel your sympathies there.

You will not make a difference with your apology posts -- the wagah kandle kissers have tried that for 70 years. Let us try this different approach. There are plenty of places that still support the apologetic approach, if you are looking for a circle jerk. We are just jerks. Even to each other if they decide the apologise for islamic state, or islamic state of pakistan.

Some of us have long memories and recall names like Beslan, and know what a yazidi is, or how many trains ran in a country with no trains and for what purpose. Ours not to meddle with these affairs, but to mock them for getting what is coming to them. Sow, reap, recycle, repeat.

Good luck to you.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

watch from 02:45 onwards.. :D

RAW conspiracy etc on paki-MSM.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbS8VWuWg7U
IKram , The former POW of Dec 16 glory chimes in at 35 minutes and Hamfooll Gul afterward.
This Ahmadi says at 15.15 that 3 of the Islam's holy warrior of Today's holy schooll Jihad were speaking Arabic to each others.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

By the way, now that I have looked at the PeePeeSee, I am not even sure what the hallaballoo is all about. The talibunnies wanted some attention away from IS. But the IS is working with 1,000s and this fizzled out even lowe than the 2008 karachi vaccum bulb. Yemen even is managing to get into children related news.

Face it, Pakiustanis have been had. The IT business is now Islamic State business. Even China ius trying to get into the air strike act there.

This is a non-event. Very poor showing by any account. By the bunnies and the EsEsGee.
Last edited by Shreeman on 17 Dec 2014 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

nirav wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote: ...
Yes, I agree. Its okay if one cant condemn the butchering of ~140+ innocent kids by AK-47s due to his own reasons .. there is still no justification for gloating over their deaths IMO. The gloating is just plain disgusting.
KLNMurthy wrote: I, and I daresay others here, can never imagine deliberately harming anyone, let alone a child.
but if paki kids are deliberately harmed/killed by terrorists, we gloat and cheer ?!
I didn't see any gloating and cheering. Why should there be any? This is solely a paki achievement, a fruit of their glorious policies. Not our issue at all.

[added: but neither should anyone mistake this forum for a clutch of well-wishers of pakis and their country. Quite the opposite. If that is an uncomfortable fact for you, it is understandable. The ill-will is like Lord Shiva's haalaahalam toxin, we willingly hold on to it. This forum is very much a "minority of haters" in that regard, and it is not a good place for those who can 't stomach that.]

Refusing to make a public spectacle of crying in sympathy when the heart only has anger for Indian children who were victims of pakis is not the same thing as gloating or cheering.

Please avoid labeling as "disgusting" the feelings and reactions of others that differ from your own. That is just presumptuous and arrogant.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 17 Dec 2014 02:42, edited 2 times in total.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

=deleted=
OT
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

Let me see if I can explain in a slightly different way. Are we happy that pakisatan is being attacked by their own creation? You bet! Are we happy that the victims are children? No! But since we don't control who gets attacked, all we can do is click our tongues in real or fake horror at the so-called depravity of the talibunnies - who, by the way, learn everything from paki army and their holy book (as per the talibunnies own pronouncements).

If, for a moment, you imagine that the victims were not kids but, say, young men between 20 and 25. Would that have changed your so-called horror at this attack to a glee? Then you are being a hypocrite in my opinion. Because then you are, inadvertently saying that you are OK with attacks inflicted on pakis as long as it is directed at a proper age/sex group.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Kuch saal pehle, the pakis's Chechen birathers invaded a school, remember? (Beslan? Beast-lan?) In that incident, there was an extended standoff, during which the birathers frantically practised the d1ck-tum:
Eeph there eej a Houristan on duniya, eet eej this, eet eej this, eet eej thij!!
THEN, and only then, did they send the hostages on to Houristan to await the imminent arrival of the jehadis.

Now this bunch, finding themselves like foxes inside a henhouse, surely were not less pro-active with their mijjiles?? They had only a day or so, which sort-of limits the number of houris to whom they could attend, sure, but we ARE speaking of TFTAs with mijjiles that have practised extensively on goats and carnation-eared, peachy-cheeked bottoms during Rigorous Madarssa Training, hain? Any mention of this standard ISIS behavior from the Baki forums, I wonder?
Last edited by UlanBatori on 17 Dec 2014 02:58, edited 1 time in total.
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

This reflexive clicking of tongues by millions of people is amazing. It is a natural reaction to an event that, by our very own nature, feels so repulsive that we cannot fathom the depravity of those who perpetrated it. But if you go deeper into your own reactions, you are likely to find yourself to be a hypocrite. Because we are inadvertently exposing our own biases. What makes a wanton, terrorist killing of a grown man any less odious than that of a child? Are we saying that grown men are lesser human beings than children?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Nirav:
I would certainly gloat and cheer if some of those parents who caused the deaths of Indian innocents of all ages have been sent to meet their maker. But in this case, the sadness is at the senseless violence that is going on in Pakistan. It is crystal clear that they would not come out of this cycle in one piece. If one wants the innocent Pakistani children to be saved, then I suggest that one should work for breaking up of Pakistan into several pieces.

khudAffiz and good luck with candle holding at wAghA. For your sake, here is hoping that the Pakistani suicide bombers fail to cross over to the Indian side.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

khudAffiz and good luck with candle holding at wAghA.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-30502337
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Abhijit wrote:Let me see if I can explain in a slightly different way. Are we happy that pakisatan is being attacked by their own creation? You bet! Are we happy that the victims are children? No! But since we don't control who gets attacked, all we can do is click our tongues in real or fake horror at the so-called depravity of the talibunnies - who, by the way, learn everything from paki army and their holy book (as per the talibunnies own pronouncements).

If, for a moment, you imagine that the victims were not kids but, say, young men between 20 and 25. Would that have changed your so-called horror at this attack to a glee? Then you are being a hypocrite in my opinion. Because then you are, inadvertently saying that you are OK with attacks inflicted on pakis as long as it is directed at a proper age/sex group.
Im actually at a loss of words man. for someone to be not shocked or horrified by the death of so many innocent kids ..

I am appalled by the reactions from fellow Jingos over the last few pages. But well, now personal attacks will start with me being called a WKK and what not.

@ Tuvaluan : why delete post aye ? called me a effing loser right ?
this is FYI - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gloat

Again - condemning the incident is not making me a WKK. Our PM too condemned it ! But to not feel anything at all for abt 140 kids shot down ! The pakis are barbarians. we are NOT.

still, if folks want to continue gloating about it, its their prerogative.

I've said what I had to say.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

"why delete post aye ? called me a effing loser right ? "

I deleted the post because there are other things to do that hobnob with effing losers/lying sacks of sh*t, and besides all of this is OT. I have not gloated in any of my posts about paki deaths -- I continue to be unaffected by the deaths of pakis of all ages/shapes and sizes. Have a lovely day and you are on my ignore list and this is my last post to you.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 02:56, edited 3 times in total.