Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
nirav
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by nirav »

Tuvaluan wrote:"why delete post aye ? called me a effing loser right ? "

I deleted the post because there are other things to do that hobnob with lying sacks of sh*t like you. Have a lovely day and you are on my ignore list.
Grab a lungi, start a dance and upload on youtube and share link here.

I'll have a lovely day,Thanks. :mrgreen:
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

I support what PM Modi called for - school children to maintain 2 minute silence in memory of school children being killed - and still feel no sympathy for those parents of the dead/maimed children who had been cold-heartedly destroying life and property in India, turning a blind eye to (or more correctly encouraging) the terror that is being perpetrated by their own tools.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

nirav wrote:
Abhijit wrote:Let me see if I can explain in a slightly different way. Are we happy that pakisatan is being attacked by their own creation? You bet! Are we happy that the victims are children? No! But since we don't control who gets attacked, all we can do is click our tongues in real or fake horror at the so-called depravity of the talibunnies - who, by the way, learn everything from paki army and their holy book (as per the talibunnies own pronouncements).

If, for a moment, you imagine that the victims were not kids but, say, young men between 20 and 25. Would that have changed your so-called horror at this attack to a glee? Then you are being a hypocrite in my opinion. Because then you are, inadvertently saying that you are OK with attacks inflicted on pakis as long as it is directed at a proper age/sex group.
Im actually at a loss of words man. for someone to be not shocked or horrified by the death of so many innocent kids ..
I
I am appalled by the reactions from fellow Jingos over the last few pages. But well, now personal attacks will start with me being called a WKK and what not.

@ Tuvaluan : why delete post aye ? called me a effing loser right ?
this is FYI - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gloat

Again - condemning the incident is not making me a WKK. Our PM too condemned it ! But to not feel anything at all for abt 140 kids shot down ! The pakis are barbarians. we are NOT.

still, if folks want to continue gloating about it, its their prerogative.

I've said what I had to say.
And so it goes. I am not one to judge people's feelings, but I remain baffled by those who can have any space in their heart left for pakis, after 26/11. I don't know what is a barbarian and what is not, but I know how I feel and try to honor the ancient commandment:"satyam vada, dharmam chara". (Speak the Truth and do Right.) I understand my culture is considered barbarian in some people's view.

I suggest nirav, that you try and stay away from getting too much of a martyr complex simply because others--that too on a highly-specialized forum--are not conforming to your own particular template. We are, after all, a tiny minority of dissidents--obviously even from the popular prime minister's stance--in the larger scheme of things.

If you have a liberal streak, I hope you will strike a blow for freedom and stand up for our right to voice our feelings.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 17 Dec 2014 03:11, edited 2 times in total.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Some pakis want to commemorate the school deaths today by putting 141 in your ATM pins --- that is certainly a new way to scam people. Just astonishing, all these random reactions to something that is nothing less than commonplace these days, especially in pakistan. Sing and dance with outrage after some event, and then move on to the next outrage.

I wonder how many of those hypocritically bleeding all over the forum here has similar sentiments when the paki army bombed the crap out of some rural school in pakiland and killed their own children by the score -- such events have happened by the score in the past decade. Clearly, even self-proclaimed "jingos" (and I am not one) have standards for which sort of deaths of children they want to make a drama of weeping about. I mean, kids in paki villages are clearly inferior to english-speaking kids in the paki army school, right?
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And as for any hopes of Realization Dawning in DupleeCity, forget it:
The school massacre -- Pakistan's equivalent of 9/11 --may spell the end for the Pakistan Taliban, writes CNN's Peter Bergen. WHAT DO TALIBAN WANT?
:rotfl:
The oiseules shown carrying the stretcher in the front image, are the same ones who would be raping and mutilating innocents in India if ever given the chance.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 17 Dec 2014 03:06, edited 2 times in total.
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

nirav, you haven't answered my question. If instead of kids, the taliban had killed grown-ups, would you have felt horror or not?
All terror is horrible. all loss of innocent life due to wanton acts of any other humans is horrible. there is no gloating at the deaths. but there IS gloating at pakisatan getting a taste of their own medicine.

as i said before, allah the all merciful, works in mysterious ways. who am i to question why allah chose his own little children to be hallaled by his own big children?
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

matrimc wrote:I support what PM Modi called for - school children to maintain 2 minute silence in memory of school children being killed - and still feel no sympathy for those parents of the dead/maimed children who had been cold-heartedly destroying life and property in India, turning a blind eye to (or more correctly encouraging) the terror that is being perpetrated by their own tools.
Im with you on that. I just feel sad for the kids who paid with their lives.

Also, what our PM did highlights the difference between us and them.

While their school kids learn historically/religiously twisted stuff to encourage hatred towards India, our school Kids will observe 2 minute silence in the memory of those very kids !

Im sure our PM aint no WKK, but is a decent human.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

" school massacre -- Pakistan's equivalent of 9/11 --may spell the end for the Pakistan Taliban, writes CNN's Peter Bergen. WHAT DO TALIBAN WANT?"
UBji, I predict more drones from DC to the pakis to bomb the cr@p out of the bad taliban -- and pay millions of $$s finder's fee if the US considers the bad taliban "high value targets". Hope the bad taliban find secure places in afghanisthan to conduct attacks on pakiland. Hope springs eternal.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Nor in noo yak going by what US Ambassador to UN Ms. Samantha Powers tweeted about the incident or what Secretary Mr. Kerry stated on TV from UK (is that where he is right now?). Of course, CNN trotted out Nobel Laureate Ms. Malala to confirm that the children have been killed because they wanted to go to school.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

The real question I have now is does a paki have to cross puberty before we are allowed to ignore their deaths at the hands of their fellow countrymen. What is the age limit where the line is crossed? 14? or maybe 16? Being a strict conformist, I shall stick by the guidelines once there is consensus. Maybe all the humanitarians [edited] here who are busy with their "oh I am so sensitive to deaths of humans" melodrama can answer than once they are done with their chest beating act.

If you, as an Indian, really thinks that putting on a drama of weeping and saying vacuous bromides about dead pakis is necessar to differentiate yourself from the pakis, the question really is why would you think that performing such an act makes you any more different from the pakis than you were before your act.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 06:04, edited 2 times in total.
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Wow! lot of scant-e-moni doing rounds on BRFata lately.

I for one am gloating the onset of Dhanurmas 16/Dec Bijoy Dibos at Ramna Gymkhana. 93,000 pow is not something to NOT gloat about.

May pakis of all shades of green get their coveted 72 asap, so that I can get my land back. win-win only.
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Tuvaluan wrote:The real question I have now is does a paki have to cross puberty before we are allowed to ignore their deaths at the hands of their fellow countrymen. What is the age limit where the line is crossed? 14? or maybe 16? Being a strict conformist, I shall stick by the guidelines once there is consensus. Maybe all the sanctimonious tools who are busy with their "oh I am so sensitive to deaths of humans" melodrama can answer than once they are done with their chest beating act.
I believer the age limit was set by the prophet himself as year 6 or 9, I am not sure.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

4 year old child is masoom even in Pakistan! Afterwards upbringing in Pakistaniyat starts!
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Tuvaluan wrote:The real question I have now is does a paki have to cross puberty before we are allowed to ignore their deaths at the hands of their fellow countrymen. What is the age limit where the line is crossed? 14? or maybe 16? Being a strict conformist, I shall stick by the guidelines once there is consensus. Maybe all the sanctimonious tools who are busy with their "oh I am so sensitive to deaths of humans" melodrama can answer than once they are done with their chest beating act.
Ask him..
In the wake of dastardly attack in Pakistan, I appeal to schools across India to observe 2 mins of silence tomorrow as a mark of solidarity.
Who the hell is that sanctimonious tool ?! Hain ?!

oh wait, hes just the Prime Minister of India. :mrgreen:
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

I think al-Prophet himself beheaded all males who had pubic hair (first lungi test?) after conquering Banu Quraiza. Kids younger than that were enslaved. So, you can make your own deductions from the actions of al-insaan al-kamil .....
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

nirav wrote:
Ask him..
In the wake of dastardly attack in Pakistan, I appeal to schools across India to observe 2 mins of silence tomorrow as a mark of solidarity.
Who the hell is that sanctimonious tool ?! Hain ?!

oh wait, hes just the Prime Minister of India. :mrgreen:
Nirav,

The person in authority you quoted has a job to do. And protocol to follow, and lead by example.

We do not. We are not asking you to follow, but if you choose to put your sympathies in an inappropriate place and expect emotional support then you are mistaken. There are none who post in this thread who will give you succour. Why persist?

Following the example you quote also means think about the consequences of this act to you and your loved ones in silence and move on. Derailing the purpose of this thread doesnt achieve it.

You understand this quite well. I am not sure what you are hoping to achiebve here, your position is not sound. From the perspective of people you are quoting, or the perspective of those you are fighting, or the perspective of those you support.

I too am forced to ignore you hereon, and expect some thread cleanup will take place sooner or later.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by Peregrine »

Atri wrote:

watch from 02:45 onwards.. :D

RAW conspiracy etc on paki-MSM.
Atri Ji :

No Siree!

This attack on the Peshawari School Kids is a Habinger of the coming attack by Pakistan on a High Value Indian Vulnerable Target which will be blamed on Pakistani "Non-State Actors" who have retaliated on the Pakistani Attack by TTP or whatever in concert with RAW. That is IMHO Mubashir Luqman's message.

Cheers Image
debadutta
BRFite -Trainee

Post by debadutta »

No need to wait for guidelines sir. It's up you, to each his own. You can feel sad or you can feel happy , it's entirely up to you.
Personally , i do feel sad that so many children died, If that make me a sanctimonious fool, then so be it.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

To save PeeAref from moral die al amma I think the PAkiban should attack ISI HQ next

I have no tzympathy for Bakis of any age, which is not to say that I am happy that 160 runs were scored against Ranji level side and not against an international side. I am indifferent towards the Bakis and only look at the final score for general knowledge. I dont think anyone here is rejoicing per se, people are only noting the final score and stating that the Bakis are reaping what the sowed, if it wasnt Pissour it could have easily been Jammu. I dont think anyone should be forced to express sympathy just because the Pajis were children

Who trained them? the PAjis did

Who armed them? The pajis did

Who encouraged them? The Pajis did

Who reaped the reward? The Pajis did

The marriot attack was shortly followed by Mumbai, I think the PAjis are planning something big

PS : Someone give a one way ticket to Pajistan to that idiot Kailash Sathyarthi
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

matrimc wrote:I support what PM Modi called for - school children to maintain 2 minute silence in memory of school children being killed - and still feel no sympathy for those parents of the dead/maimed children who had been cold-heartedly destroying life and property in India, turning a blind eye to (or more correctly encouraging) the terror that is being perpetrated by their own tools.
This is a chance for Pakis to show their Pakiness: no 2 minute silence on their side, but only cries of allah ho snackbar, ak phyrr, and much snickering at the SDREs who have been "silenced" by the talibunnies :mrgreen:
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

Shreeman wrote: Nirav,

The person in authority you quoted has a job to do. And protocol to follow, and lead by example.

We do not. We are not asking you to follow, but if you choose to put your sympathies in an inappropriate place and expect emotional support then you are mistaken. There are none who post in this thread who will give you succour. Why persist?

Following the example you quote also means think about the consequences of this act to you and your loved ones in silence and move on. Derailing the purpose of this thread doesnt achieve it.

You understand this quite well. I am not sure what you are hoping to achiebve here, your position is not sound. From the perspective of people you are quoting, or the perspective of those you are fighting, or the perspective of those you support.

I too am forced to ignore you hereon, and expect some thread cleanup will take place sooner or later.
Shreeman,

I've merely expressed opinion without pointing out anyone in specific that the reactions to the dastardly incident are in very bad taste.

You've btw repeatedly referred to BR as a place where my post is in appropriate and not welcome.

I'd like to request you to keep such observations to yourself. If the admin/s feel that I'm crossing a line, they'll let me know.

Ive got called WKK and what not already ... Does anyone,whos called me names,have the testimonials to write on the PMs twitter and call him that ?
I btw didnt ask for 2 mins silence for those kids. The PM did.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status ... 5411915778

All I said is, that I found the gloating in bad taste and disgusting.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

They look like TFTA to me.
Frederic
BRFite

Post by Frederic »

Nageshks, my email to your address bounced back. Why don't you send an ekhat to *******yahoo?

Let's communicate over email.

(Admins! Removed.)
Last edited by Frederic on 17 Dec 2014 05:06, edited 1 time in total.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

yankee doodle delusions

How clueless are these people who still believe that paki army has had a change of heart and now considers the taliban as its enemy.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

can we please cut down on the sniping on each other and try to get as much news posted before spin sets in?

i read that some were beheaded as well, is this true?

and that they only targeted 'older' kids and let go of 'smaller' kids.
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

The attack in Peshawar was horrible. Now get ready for the horror to be compounded - by Pak and American 'intellectuals' arguing that Pak Army is the biggest victim in the region, and that India&Afghanistan are the root of all evils faced by an 'insecure' Pak elite.

They will put these deaths on Indians via snake oil terms like 'regional dynamics', just like they put Mumbai/Kashmir/Afghanistan on India not the Pak Army/ISI. Be prepared to hear/read this from 'reasonable' 'moderate' and media savvy Americans and Pakistanis who are co-habitating with the Pak Army.

The other bottle of snake oil you will be offered will be DC/NY 'experts' implying that Afghan Taliban killing Afghan children going to school is different from Pak Taliban killing Pak children. IOW, Afghan children are children of a lesser god. The US govt position is based on efficacy of this snake oil. Be prepared to be sick to your stomach as events unfold in Afghanistan based on this.
Last edited by sadhana on 17 Dec 2014 04:38, edited 2 times in total.
member_27991
BRFite

Post by member_27991 »

Why beating around the bush so much on humanitarian grounds baba. Simple question is "Do you condemn yesterday's attack?" Y/N...there can't be a mid way answer.

My answer - N.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Deleted.
Last edited by Shanmukh on 17 Dec 2014 05:26, edited 1 time in total.
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

Also, Indians need to realize- for school children NOT to be mowed down in Afghanistan and Pakistan, India will have to grow stronger in the region than the combination of Pakistan+US+China+Saudi Arabia. Till we can exert that sort of hard power, ours are merely rantings of powerless observers.

btw, Lashkar E Taiba might get ideas from this. Indians should increase security at schools in metros to the extent possible.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

It seems that the TTP is now reacting to the perfidy of the paki army in working with the US

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ldren.html
“The TTP is ready for a long, long war against the U.S. puppet state of Pakistan,” a TTP commander told me when I reached him on his Afghan cellphone. “We are just displaced, but we are still in positions to attack wherever we want,” said Jihad Yar Wazir.
and I just mentioned this bit in one of the earlier posts [edited] and the TTP guy says the same. Clearly, this is now a blood feud between the paki army and the TTP, unless this was not authorized by the TTP leadership.
What about our kids and children,” he said. “These are the kids of the U.S.-backed Pakistani army and they should stop their parents from bombing our families and children.” Yar Wazir went on: “Those kids are innocent because they are wearing a suit and tie and Western shirts? But our kids wearing Islamic shalwar kamiz do not come before the eyes of the media and the West.”
The TTP says it is payback time for the Paki army's double cross that lead them to being bombed by US drones. Seem to have lost track of exactly when the relationship soured. And they have bypassed all the army checkpoints around this school..which is not too surprising considering the kind of advanced equipment they use to detect explosives, like McCormick's phoney bomb detector.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/shortc ... hi-airport

Should be interesting to see how the paki army keeps the TTP under control after this -- some more arbitrary bombing of mud huts in the NWFP are in the offing, no doubt. The freedom fighters in the Paki army school had no intention of taking hostages -- they were out for maximum casualties from the beginning.

One thought is that the paki army may negotiate some sort of truce with the TTP, but that is not going to be easy since pakis just got handed a billion $ in the begging bowl.

I don't believe there will be any spin here that will obscure the picture like there is when the attack is on Indian soil.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 06:33, edited 4 times in total.
dnivas
BRFite

Post by dnivas »

I actually wish it was 1400 instead of 140. fvck pakibans and fvck pakis

The number of cuts our country went through, the number of limbs people lost, the number of families who lost their father/mother/ brother/ sister because of those terrorists and their spawns from across the border.

these Pakis want to export war across the border, let me stew in the same ideology that they want to display in a school near you. better there than here.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Mahdi
The marriot attack was shortly followed by Mumbai, I think the PAjis are planning something big
No question about it, and highly likely with in the next month. The attack will be followed by the old "Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism" rhetoric combined with some BS about Indians being solely responsible for the attack, with pav bhaji MREs and all. The pakis are nothing if predictable to a tee with their pavlovian response to pretty much anything by attacking India, which is why one tries to learn chinese as that is where the real game is.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

How long Before Eternal Begging Bowl comes out and Baki Beggars Bring Billion$ Baksheesh demand in the name of dead kids? Their natural national inclination wont let this begging opportunity slip by.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Jhujar:"How long Before Eternal Begging Bowl comes out and Baki Beggars Bring Billion$ Baksheesh demand in the name of dead kids?"

As it was posted on page 2, this has already happened. the billion $ hand out from the US govt. to pay existing paki dues to the IMF now leaves the door open for the pakis to borrow more money from the World Bank. Nice US-Paki scam to keep Pakistan seemingly solvent even as its economy circles down the drain. Curious to know why the Indian govt. made 10 billion $ pledge to the IMF given that it has not really increased India's influence in the IMF.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1115510

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/imf-happy-paki ... id-1473815
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Tarek Fatah
7 hrs ·

One of the injured students in Peshawar school massacre today was born after the 9/11 attack on USA by Bin Laden. His parents named him Osama. Hmm...
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Admin mode: Tuvaluan stop abusing members of the board and calling them names. Discussions are enriched if you can put forward your views even if they are contrarian in a dignified and respectful way.

Also everyone. Be respectful. No blue on blue. My trigger happy finger is itching for warn and ban buttons.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Admin mode: Tuvaluan stop abusing members of the board and calling them names.
Boss, noted. I will clean up posts. Found it highly offensive that one poster persisted in lying and misrepresenting what was written, in spite of clarifications, and reacted poorly. Will chill.

Apologies for distracting from topic, everyone.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I feel sad that children continue to get displaced, orphaned, killed. But it is a meaningless emotion, because I can do nothing to stop it except to tell whomever will listen that Pakistan must stop its distinction between "good terrorism", "good Taliban" and "bad terrorism", "bad Taliban"; and that its military's strategy is the root of all this evil.

Violence begets violence. I believe that having a childhood disrupted, a classmate killed, etc., plants the seeds of potential future violence. So this self-generating cycle must be interrupted.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

No interruption of the cycle of violence is possible until they change from the inside, and the greener they get, the lesser the chances of that. A decade ago, forumites would shrivel in horror and judge people who mentioned that pakistan needs to become more islamic so that they get what's coming to them (not least because it distracts their focus from India)...and a decade since, it looks like that has become reality. Even the most "liberal" paki speaks from both sides of his/her two faces today -- there is no actual change of attitude, just a tactical switch to pretending to be all decent until they don't need to be. In some sense, the taliban types are more honourable than the "liberal" pakis -- at least they are up front about being oiseaules and mean what they say, which is more than what you can say about the "civilized" paki liberals.

If there is any interruption it must start with some generation that gets trained differently from the brainwashing that they go through today...nothing short of some event that removes influence of the populace that benefits from the ongoing violence is going to cause that interruption. From Indian security point of view, Pakistan grinding itself down to a barbaric and ill-educated populace is the best outcome. Killing themselves in blood feuds is a quick way to get there, so all that is left is to allow the pakis to screw themselves over. They have done an admirable job so far.
Last edited by Tuvaluan on 17 Dec 2014 06:35, edited 3 times in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ldren.html

Yar Wazir justified the killings as fitting retribution. “The parents of the army school are army soldiers and they are behind the massive killing of our kids and indiscriminate bombing in North and South Waziristan,” which are the TTP strongholds. “To hurt them at their safe haven and homes—such an attack is perfect revenge.”

But the children are innocents, I said. What about them, I asked?

“What about our kids and children,” he said. “These are the kids of the U.S.-backed Pakistani army and they should stop their parents from bombing our families and children.” Yar Wazir went on: “Those kids are innocent because they are wearing a suit and tie and Western shirts? But our kids wearing Islamic shalwar kamiz do not come before the eyes of the media and the West.”
The talib muj has a pretty valid question. Ultimately this is the crux of the problem. The talibs were born, bred and brainwashed to believe that they should kill the infidels. Then they want to impose sharia in Pakistan. Then the jernails say that it is a wrong place to impose sharia, please restrict your activities to Afghanistan and India. When the talibs refuse, TFTAs recklessly bomb them. To which the talibs reply in the only way they know.

Zarb-e-zamzam is just a displacement and mass killing op. Everyone in the settled areas are all like "I support zamzam" without any empathy for the random displacement and collective punishment. How would they feel if one day jernails came up and said "Please vacate Pakjab, we will flatten your houses and make the area peaceful. You can go live in a tent somewhere meanwhile".

This is how the spiral of violence looks like.

Meanwhile mushy is on TV doing " RAW/CIA/Mossad" and sheikh rashid is demanding to know why malala is silent about the whole affair (do people know she is only 16? Why the special hate for her? How come everyone mourns the kids in Army public school and hates malala who was also shot? ).

Ex JI chief, Munawar Hassan is refusing to call the dead kids as "Shaheed". Pakistan has truly gone to the dogs.